Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show before we check out of here until tomorrow. Anyway, here's what we got. We're gonna talk a little bit about this Ukraine, Russia, China, foreign affairs stuff. Apparently young workers are just going on vacation without telling the boss. We'll deal with some economic matters. Jasmine Crocketts speaking again in Congress and that's not great.
Speaker 2: All that, and you're not gonna believe what's happening to Trump's attorney, another one of Trump's attorneys, and so much more coming up this hour, hopefully if I can get to all that on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna try to get to some emails too, But I want to talk about kind of how I finished last hour. We were talking about what's happening right now in Ukraine. You see Zelenski and all these guys in Ukraine. They're trying to get everything ramped up, understandably, So what do they want? Well, we've been helping, but limited helping. Now we've been helping a lot, don't get me wrong, but what does Ukraine want? Ukraine wants the entire arsenal of the West so they can use it to attack Russia. Now, maybe that's music to your ears, because who likes Russia. I certainly don't. However, I just want to remind everyone because right now there's a big controversy in DC about how we don't want to give them, we can't give them American missiles and have American missiles being fired into Russia and things like that. I just want to remind everybody that Russia, in China and Iran, they are linking up, and they are linking up against us, and we continue to poke the bear over it, over it, over and over again. We are inviting pain on our soil. And those nations I just described, all three of them, have the ability to visit pain onto our soil if God forbids something terrible happens. But even if something awful doesn't happen, World War III type stuff. If you continue to not fight the proxy war as if it's a proxy war, you ramp up, and you ramp up, and you ramp up. And Ukraine's the most important thing in the world, and we have to stop rushing puns a dictator and you might find yourself having gotten us into World War three. And I know this because the last two World wars toe kicked off were kicked off due to a whole lot of screw ups by various politicians. We've way oversimplified what kicked off those things. There were a lot of idiots involved getting us into those things. I am getting more and more worried as time goes on that these morons are going to walk us right into something that we will all hate. That it will be, it will be absolutely awful. I just the fact that the American Treasury Secretary is speaking like this, like she's the Defense secretary. What in the world.
Speaker 3: Also stood together in providing military, economic, and humanitarian support for Ukraine? And this is critical to Ukraine sustaining its resistance on the front lines and the home front. Let me be clear, it is also critical for the security of the American and European people. If we stand by as dictators violate territorial integrity and fly out the international rule space.
Speaker 1: I'm going to cut her off. This whole thing has me worried. Whatever, Let's move on and talk about other things, like diversity.
Speaker 4: Is imperative in my judgment, that we continue to build a department that fully reflects our diversity. It is our strength around the world, and we've been working to do that. As you know, very early in my tenure, i appointed the first Chief Diversity Inclusion Officer.
Speaker 1: Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength around the world. Just remember that that's not only not true, the opposite is true. Diversity is our weakness. It is it really legitimately is. We've focused for so long on being diverse that we've destroyed, absolutely destroyed our merit, our accomplishments because we've pretended as if diversity itself is an accomplishment. Diversity doesn't matter at all. It's never been important, and it's most definitely not our strength. You want evidence of this, Jasmine Crockett. She's this congresswoman out of Texas. She decided she was going to push back against all this diversity higher nonsense today. Listen, listen to this person.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you're familiar, but have you ever heard of Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I've read about that congresswoman.
Speaker 5: Okay, and there are some things indicated in Project twenty twenty five that are quite concerning to me. One of those topics is diversity in the workplace. The agenda includes making sure that the next conservative administration dismantles dei apparatus by eliminating various chief Diversity officer positions, etc. It was hidden me a little differently as a black woman sitting here, because it almost seemed as if you either get diversity or you get qualifications. It did not seem as if my colleague understood that someone can be diverse and qualified.
Speaker 1: You can have diversity or you can have qualifications. You cannot have both. You cannot force diversity into anything and get the exact quality you had before. If you force diversity into anything, you will gut it. You will lower, if not completely destroy the quality of it. And it's a very very simple concept. The second you take what is important and set it aside, and you focus on what is not important, like the color of your skin, then you will make things worse again. If I'm starting a burger restaurant, Jesse's Burgers, and who am I hiring at Jesse's Burgers to be my cook, to wait the tables, to do whever to manage the restaurant? Who am I hiring the best? You will come in, You will be polite, you will be well managed, you will show up on time, You will treat customers well. You will focus on cleanliness and quality and having a great work environment. And if you can do those things, you will stay. You will get paid. We will be together for a long time. We're gonna sell a bunch of burgers and we're gonna have a blast. I don't care what color you are. I don't care. And if Chris starts his burger restaurant across the street and Chris says, now it's Jesse's burgers aren't diverse enough. We're gonna have a white guy and then a black guy, and we need an Asian woman. And I'm only gonna hire an Indian. Where are the Indians? Where my Indians at? We're gonna hire this. My restaurant will be better in every way than his restaurant will be better because he focused on what didn't matter. I focused on what matters. I know. In the United States of America today, everyone has their handout, and everyone loves their handout. That's really what it comes down to. People love their handouts. You get special treatment here, special treatment there. Look, Jasmin Crockett loves this DEI stuff because Jasmine Crockett has the mental capacity of a fish, and so without diversity, equity and inclusion, Jasmine Crockett would be where she's supposed to be, and that's Flippenberger's somewhere. Instead. Because we have diversity, equity and inclusion, she was able to get into, of course, historically black colleges a garbage one, but she got into a historickey Black college. She didn't even finish that well in her class. Her law school was a world class embarrassment. Jasmine Crockett sits in the United States Congress because of the color of her skin, and only the color of her skin, and she doesn't like that. It makes her uncomfortable. We got there because of the color of her skin, and now she wants to convince you, me, and the rest of the planet that it's somehow something she did that accomplished it. But she didn't accomplish a thing except for being born black, and that isn't worth anything, just like me being born white. It's worth nothing. I did nothing to earn it. The color of my skin is not worth a thing. It's not impressive either. This is why I find it ridiculous when people talk about race and they talk about how proud they are of this. I'm proud to be white. I'm proud to be black. Why you didn't do anything to earn it? What are you proud about? I'm proud about things I earned in life, things I did, things I earned. Why would I be proud of my skin color? What a stupid thing to say. I'm a proud black man. Why do you do something for that besides being born? People love their handouts, and people like Jasmine Crockett and all these dei higher across the country, all of them, they love the handouts. They love them. And once they get the handouts, once they get their position because of things they didn't earn, then what they want is for you to turn around and tell them that they earned it, but you didn't. You didn't. Everyone knows why you got there. Everyone knows why you got there. All right, All right, let's move on and talk about something else. Make fun of James Comy, and we'll get to some emails and other things in just a moment.
Speaker 6: Hang on, you're listening to the oracle.
Speaker 2: You love this one.
Speaker 6: It's a scream baby, the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So just before I get to the people quitting not quitting, going on vacation without telling the boss, and deal with some economic matters and James Comy and other things, Bill Maher Mauer Mauer, I don't know how to say stupid name. The right loves to love Bill because once every ten years he'll say something sensible. And because we have the worst, absolute worst abused spouse syndrome that we just we love that we love when some deranged comedy says one sensible thing because we want to like to imagine that we're all the same anyway. So every now and then he'll go out there and to do some media things. And he sat down with Megan Kelly. Now, Megan Kelly and Ted Cruz are two people who have this in common. You may not like either of them, and that's fine. I don't give a crap, but they're always going to be more prepared than you than me. Always. And when you're someone like Maher and you live in the world of make believe, remember these people. The average communist, deliberal ant Peggy in your life, she lives in a world entirely of make believe she is. When I say she's insane, you know, it's a same as old as time on the right, different versions of Hey, these people are insane, they're insane. No, No, American Democrats really are insane today because they believe things that are not real. If a man jumps off of a building because he thinks he can fly, you would say that man is insane. Why'd you say he was insane because he believed in something that wasn't real. American Democrats believe things like.
Speaker 7: Project twenty twenty five is a far right manifesto. It is a one thousand page bucket list of extremist policies that would uproot every government agency and disrupt the lives of every person who calls this country home. The Department of Education would be eliminated, cutting students off from civil rights protections, and ending essential Title one funding for K through twelve schools. The Department of Justice would go on a murdering spree. It would rush to use the death penalty and expand its use to eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes on your liberal and Peggy believes that Department of Justice would go on a murdering spree. Your liberal, and Peggy believes, she really does, that Trump is an idi.
Speaker 8: At Sittler's language, that's not America's.
Speaker 1: He cares about holding on the power.
Speaker 8: I care about you.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump is acting like a Nazi, talking like a Nazi, and now posting like a Nazi.
Speaker 7: And by the way, out there, that hat that you keep wearing, that red hat that says make America great again, that tells people that you go along with.
Speaker 5: This, So you might as well just put a swastiker on.
Speaker 1: The hat your liberally and Peggy believes it. She's insane. She lives in a world that is not real. Well, when someone like Mars steps out of that world and steps into the world that is real, he goes from sounding like a super smart guy on his show because he's the host, to sounding like a complete moron. How does that happen when he's not a moron IQ wise, how does it happen? Well, he briefly steps out of his world of make believe and he gets confronted with reality. And how does it sound? Well, again, Megan Kelly's always going to be more prepared than you. That's who she is, That's how she is. This is how it sounds when they step out of their world that is not real, and then spent the next four years saying he was illegitimate, he was an illegitimate president.
Speaker 6: She did.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, first of all saying she didn't say he was an illegitimate she did.
Speaker 1: Do you tell me exactly what she said? She said those exact words repeatedly.
Speaker 3: I believe he knows he's an illegitimate president.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: How could he get caught with his pants down like that? This is obviously an accomplished individual, if you consider having a TV career accomplished. I don't know, certainly well off. I'm not an idiot, certainly not an iqy, certainly not an idiot. How could he not know that? Hillary Clinton spent all four years of Trump's presidency calling him illegitimate, the Russian president, Russian collusion, Putin's puppet. These are all things that they've said. How could he not know? Well? Again, just like your liberal and Peggy, if you go to America's government education schools, public schools, you then go to an American university. When you want to know what's going on in the news, you pick up the New York Times, you watch CNN, you watch NBC, you watch ABC News at night, you go to the movies. You just exist in normal society today, because our society is built entirely on lies today. If you don't seek out information outside of normal circles, outside of traditional places, outside of the local paper, outside of ABC News, if you are not seeking out information from different sources, you are insane. You are You believe things, and you believe them all all the way, and they're simply not real. And this is this is why I'm so hard on the low TGP for how accommodating they are to people who are in that world. If you're the naked man standing on the skyscraper about to jump because he believes he can fly, how do I help him or help me by being even slightly accommodating to that delusion. Well, I mean, I guess you're right. You probably can fly, Bob, But maybe you can't fly quite so far. Maybe there's a problem with your wings today. No, no, no, I want to be a good guy. I don't want to be mean to you. Bob. Yeah you can fly. I'm being nice. I'm nice, so how nice? I am very principled. I'm nice. Yeah, Bob, you can fly what Bob?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 6: Wow, you jumped.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bob. You don't help live aunt Peggy out even a little bit, stepping out of the real world and into her world of make believe. She must come out of her world into the world that is real, or you gotta leave her behind. What you can't do is step into that world with her. All right, all right, we'll make fun of James. Comey, do some emails, talk some finance things. We still have a lot to get to. Let's also talk about your betting, your towels, you know, forget that for a second. Let's talk about what you wear around the house. No, no, I don't want to know what you wear around the house. I'm talking about on your feet. What do you wear on your feet around the house. I'll be honest with you. If you'd popped into cassa day, Kelly, this morning around ten am, you would have seen me in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee, nothing but my boxer shorts and my MyPillow sandals on my feet. And then you would have seen my sons in the room, Dad, can you go put something on? And then you would have heard me say, why it's my house. I'll wear whatever I want. You can grow up and get your own house if you want to wear whatever you want. Anyway, my pillow sandals were wonderful. I do wear them everywhere around the house now. I used to notice that my knees or my back had kind of bug me at the end of the day if I was spending the day walking around the house doing stuff around the house. Now that never happens. You know, my pillow sandals are only twenty five bucks. Right now, my pillows having a big twenty five dollars extravaganza sale. These things are amazing. You can wear them in just your boxers or fully clothed. Go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners special square and use the promo code Jesse or call eight hundred eight four five zero five four four.
Speaker 6: He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Gearing up, gearing myself up mentally and emotionally for the physical, the over forty physical that I will be I'll be experiencing. I think it's probably the best way I could put that I'll be experiencing it. Tomorrow. So if I come in and I'm talking like this tomorrow, you'll understand exactly exactly what happened. I've already told Jewish producer Chris. I've already told Michael that we're going to need some extra assistance of some kind tomorrow. We may even need we may need phone calls tomorrow, we may take you know what, Hold on, Chris, you know how mean the people are who listen to the show. Even though I'm nice, It's going to be a mistake if we take phone calls today. I have this physical isn't it? Dang it? I wish you guys were nicer like I am what. I wish you guys were super nice. Did you hear James Comy talking about Trump.
Speaker 5: And think about a second Trump administration?
Speaker 1: What do you think the implications would be for the FBI? Oh?
Speaker 8: Serious, and for the Justice Department and the FBI, Because Trump is coming for those institutions. He knows their power, and I think he has regrets that he didn't work hard enough to corrupt them last time. So he's coming for them, and that's it danger for all Americans. He's going to put people in positions in those organizations. He didn't have all stars the last time. He'll have the bottom of the barrel this time. But people who will want to do his will and that should weary every American.
Speaker 1: And I know what you're saying right now. You hear people say things like that, and you say, well, that's exactly what they're doing to Trump. What's he talking about. He's on all kinds of shows talking about what are.
Speaker 8: The principal points of danger within the Justice Department if there's another Trump presidency.
Speaker 1: Given his nature, given what you know about him.
Speaker 8: He is a threat to the rule of law in America. That's to me, that's what this election is about, not about policy differences. It's about what kind of country are we going to be? If he has the ability, smarter than he was last time, to use the power of the Department of Justice and the FBI to target his enemies, especially, the rule of law in America will change in a way we haven't seen in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The truth is that people like Tolmi and they have worked very, very hard for a very long time to ensure that the institutions of this country have become enforcement arms of his belief system. And now that he has those things. They are going to protect those things, tooth and nail. I think a lot about the reaction to very basic things Trump did last time, like firing Comy. That's a very basic thing. Presidents have fired FBI directors plenty of times. The reaction in the media was so over the top last time, and I'm just kind of fast forwarding this on my head and picturing what it's going to be like the next time. My word all right, So I'm not going to spend a long time on it. But there's a CNBC out. The headline is this millennials are quiet vacationing rather than asking their boss for paid time off. There's a giant workaround culture only problem with this. They go on to say that, you know, younger professionals are sending messages that are scheduled to send, so it looks like they're working. They're finding ways to take time off instead of working. And my problem with this is not the article itself, it's not even the concept of that. My problem with this is people act like this is somehow a new thing. Do you millennials believe that you're the first generation to pretend like you're working when you're not actually working. Do you think that you in meaned that that's like the whole history of working, that's the whole history of work, that's what everyone does. I don't think Chris and Michael have ever worked, honestly. I think they're both playing video games right now. I can't see what they're looking at it there. I don't know. It's certainly not important. Whatever. They didn't invent the wheel. Young people today they're finding ways to avoid being at work while pretending they're working. No, knock me over with a feather, I had no idea. Let's get to some emails, Jesse. You mentioned the scientific consensus on climate change. Did you know the only scientists studying climate change are the ones giving grants to do so by governments and NGOs. Yeah. We've talked about this before on the show. All the scientists pushing all this crap on you all the time. They're paid, and they're paid, and they know exactly why they're paid. When the EPA, Jennifer grand Home runs the EPA in this country, She's one of these deranged climate comedies and has been for a long time. When Jennifer grand Home in the EPA, steal your tax payer money and they go looking to hand out grants to different places, and let's say they go to your scientific institute. Their uh, doctor Nerd, you're sitting in there, and they show up at your door. Hey, doctor Nerd, we're a big fan of your scientific institute, huge fan, and you know what we'd love to do. We'd like to get you fifty million dollars for your institute. This is gonna cover salaries, those swanky trips you guys take down to the tropics, a brand new building. We are going to fully fund your scientific institute, all right, they Hey, here's what we need. This is what our fifty million dollars is for. We need you to do a study, doctor Nerd, figuring out whether or not man made climate change is real. So if you wouldn't mind take this fifty million and do that study, and hey, whatever you come up with, we're fine with. But just let us know how that works out. Now, do you believe doctor Nerd? Do do you think he's going to do an impartial study to figure out if man made climate change is real? Or does he understand full well that the fifty million dollars comes with strings attached to it and that whatever study he does it had better turnout one way in the end. Of course, that's how it works, and we've institutionalized this across the country. Again. You could write an entire book on it. No I'm not going to. Don't ask me to. I'm not going to. But you could write an entire book on just based around this concept. How much the taxpayer is forced to fund his own destruction in this country. It's not just that we have these evil forces all around us that are attacking every good thing about the country, attacking truth, attacking the family, attacking the border, attacking this, attacking science, attacking medicine. It's not just that we have all these forces doing that. Is that we pay for it, You and me. We pay for our own destruction. It's not as if we have outsiders battering down the walls. The people who run the country take our money and they use it to abuse us. It's crazy system. Hey, Jesse, I got baptized last Sunday at God's Country Cowboy Church and Loveland, Colorado. I am fifty four years old. I got baptized outside because it was a nice day and a horse trough. Since then I felt very different. I had a chance to say my testimony. I was brought to this country by my father in nineteen seventy where I was first baptized, and by the time I was three years old, I became a legally naturalized US citizen. When I announced this to the crowd and the service, they went nuts because I announced my feelings on illegal immigration. I listened to you every day while driving my truck and while writing you on my Pure talk phone. Let the bar eas His name is Marcus Marcus. Congratulations to you, sir. That is as good as it gets. Hey, J Steele, I know you've talked about the round toilet seat in the past. As I'm writing this email, I'm struggling to use a round toilet seat. Might just be good to remind the nation the round toilet seat was created by the devil himself. Look, I want to get to these economic things before I get to headlines I didn't get to, so I'm not going to spend a lot a lot of time on this. I will just simply say a couple of things, Ladies. Because of our physical differences, you will never understand. But whenever I'm house shopping, you know, we're always moving around doing different things. It's one of the first things I look at it. My wife thinks it's ridiculous. Are the toilets round or are they oval? There's no reason to ever have a round toilet in your house. Ever, it doesn't work for dudes in the same way it doesn't work for dudes. And no, it's not a cheap fix, Chris. You got to get a whole new toilet, and that's expensive, and then you got to unbolt the freaking thing and it's just it's an absolute night. Have you ever installed a toilet? Chris?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh I should have known. Oh he has, like five times. I wish I wish I'd known that before I asked that question on the air. All right, in hindsight, that was a mistake. All Right, we have headlines I didn't get to in just a moment. Uh here, let me preview the little finance talk we're gonna have. Waller, he's with the Fed the Federal Reserve, says rate cuts will have to wait until and I quote several more months of good inflation data. We are not even close to ending the financial pain. What have you done to get ready? If we're answering what I think we're answering, what have you done to get ready. Have you gotten any gold or silver from Oxford Gold Group. Listen, these aren't gold bars. You don't need a bank vault. It's just coins. This it's just for normal people to prepare. Have you gotten it in your IRA? You're four to one k. They'll make it a portion of that too, so you don't lose it all. Make a phone call to Oxford Gold Group and find out what they can do for you, what they will do for you eight three three nine five gold. Okay, We'll be.
Speaker 6: Back fighting for your freedom every day. The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. You can email the show and you should Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We have a couple of different financial things I want to do here real quick before we get the headlines. I didn't get to so again, the coldness of the people who are destroying as floors. Me and I saw this during COVID. It was so evident to me during COVID That's when it really really hit me. That was one of my big awakenings in life. I watched media people. They would sit there doing media jobs. Media hits from their homes in their pajamas, and they were still earning their paycheck, and they would scold the rest of the country why they shouldn't go to work. People have to go to work to earn a living. And yet the people who were still earning a living were telling everybody who couldn't earn a living anymore how stupid they were that they wouldn't just stay home. It blew me away, And I feel the same thing about watching what's happening right now with inflation. Inflation is the story in the United States of America right now. McDonald's franchises demand help with five dollars value meal quote simply not enough profit to discount thirty percent. People are so broke they can't afford to eat at McDonald's. So McDonald's, trying to stay afloat, has gone to five dollars value meals, which sounds like a lot until you consider that's essentially above their costs. Food supply problems are so bad. The American citizen is being completely and utterly destroyed. And when you go to the financial institutions in the media, people they're talking about the vibe.
Speaker 10: The psyche of the American consumer right, Lots of things that were not considered luxuries before now are because things have gotten expensive. However, we have more purchasing power today than we did in twenty nineteen. What's going on with the American consumer psyche?
Speaker 9: Like the vibes, there's never been a bigger difference between the vibes and the actual numbers than we're facing right now. And I don't think we totally understand that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to let him keep going. You should know that this guy's name is Austin Goldsby, and he's not just some random idiot. He is the Chicago Fed CEO, the Federal Reserve of Chicago. He's the big cheese of it. He he doesn't understand what your problem is. The economy's fine.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's rooted in a little bit. If you ask people how's your personal situation and they say pretty good, how's the national economy, they don't like it at all. I think a lot of it comes from inflation being very unpopular, and there is a bit of a lag behind conditions. But like I say, it's kind of got these cross currents going. There's some things that are very strong in the economy. There's some things that are very aggravating in the economy, and that melts into a little bit of this vibe situation where people are more upset than you would think they would be when the unemployment rate is low and the economy is growing.
Speaker 1: The unemployment rate is low because you keep hiring a bunch of illegals, and it's not vibes. People can't afford food headline more Americans are tapping retirement funds early to make ends. Meet goes on to talk about a fifty nine year old woman. She's draining her retirement funds to stay afloat. They're on camera saying things like this.
Speaker 10: Now, a new report from the Fed shows people are still struggling to cover day to day expenses even as inflation has slowed. Here to discuss an old friend of mine, Austin gouls Meet, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 1: I I'm not even gonna play it. I can't stand it anymore, how cold it is. I don't care how many newspapers you read or whatnot. Do you not know any normal people? Do these people not know any normal people? People are suffering out there. Americans are suffering, and the people who run the run the country. They continue to tell us how great we have it. Man, it irks me, freaking irks me. Whatever, I'm gonna let it go. I'm gonna let it go. You know what I need? Tell you what I need. I need to go home. I need to work out. And you know what I'm gonna do Before I work out, I'm gonna take a little bit of chad Mode.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what chad mode is so Chok. You know all about Chalk, the natural rbal supplements at Chalk. Chad Mode is their pre workout. You've seen these pre workout powders. People pourm and water. Whatever you drink, it's got a little boost in it. Well, all the pre workout stuff out there is full of crap things that are terrible for you. Chalk didn't like that, so they spent two years developing this. It's all natural caffeines and things like that. Best pre workout ever, chad Mode. When you pick up your Male Vitality Stack or Female Vitality Stack throws some chad Mode in there. S ho q dot Com promo code Jesse gets you a special discount Chalk dot Com promo code Jesse get yourself some Chad mode, get a stack going in your life and enjoy yourself. Let's do some headlines, shall we?
Speaker 6: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 9: Why you know the thing?
Speaker 6: Headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: The US just took its biggest step yet to end coal mining. Just a reminder that this is again being done to us by the people who live in our country, and that we need coal. We are both transitioning to electric vehicles while also eliminating our ability to create electricity. How do you think that ends? DX obtains records of transgender clinic advising DSD teachers on youth transitioning. That would be Dallas Independent School District in the quote red state of Texas. Red states had better start getting a lot more firm with the blue cities within their borders. Start protecting your citizens. Biden administration threatens to sue Oklahoma over law criminalizing illegal immigration. Isn't it odd how committed the people are in this country to making sure illegals are able to come here and stay here. Trump says he will never advocate imposing restrictions on birth control or other contraceptives. He apparently went to true social and said I have never and will never advocate imposing restrictions on birth control and other contraceptives. He is very very very very very worried about this abortion issue. You're playing a lot of defense on the issue. We'll see how that works. Biden administration has paid the Taliban need nearly eleven million dollars since the withdrawal disaster. Not only did we leave and watch those savages kill our people, we now them for the privilege. AP admits non citizens vote in elections while insisting it's no big deal. That's from the federalist Well, of course, non citizens voting in elections has always been the final goal. As the old saying goes, it's not mine. If Democrats thought illegals were voting Republican, you'd be able to see the wall from outer space. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll be back tomorrow having been violated. That's all