Speaker 1: And what's up?
Speaker 2: It's Ybe makes you guys check me out on the Bootleg Cat podcast.
Speaker 1: Yo Boutleg Cat Podcast. Man, we got a special guest here, y Bee in the building. Yes, sir, man, what's g How you doing?
Speaker 3: It's good to see you brother. Likewise, Broy, you had a dope pre style earlier this year.
Speaker 1: On the show. Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, for people who don't know, you've been doing your thing for a long time. But what is YB you stand for?
Speaker 2: Yogi's been because I used to go by Little Yogi. Okay, yeah, yeah, so it's a yogi's been established.
Speaker 1: Got it? Yeah for sure. Talk to me about because you're from West Covina. Yeah, it feels like that just all like you're kind of like the o G from over there. You can do it. How long you've been rapping, Because you've been rapping for a long time, I.
Speaker 2: Will say, uh, like recording and ship like like my first album came out or like mixtape came out in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, so that's yeah, that that's what like fifteen high tone trom over there too?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he's from Covina. He's from Covina.
Speaker 1: High tone is hard. Man, that's a homie right there. Yeah, that's the boy R. Yeah, hephnes a great guy. Man. Shout to him and the No Lames podcast. Oh yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm gonna see them mother this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to remember his homies. The guy who I just met it, I just met the other host, the guy who's all tatted.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Fuck? The other host of the No Names.
Speaker 3: Podcast, the big dude. He's like a tat dude, always wears a hat.
Speaker 1: I just met him with Renee vodka, you know. Damn. Yeah, I'm not too sure.
Speaker 3: I feel bad, but DM and them anyway, I forget a lot. I meet a lot of people. Shout to them though. Anyway, to your new album drop man, it's called uh. I don't know how to pronounce this. I just know it's the gas station in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Pemex, Yeah, Pemics. That's the gas station in Mexico.
Speaker 3: So anybody who's been to any part of Mexico this and it is like government owned, I think, right, I believe?
Speaker 2: So? Yeah, Yeah, that's like the arcle in Mexico?
Speaker 1: Is it? Because you got Mexican gas? Pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying and not the feathers, you know, but yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you know what's crazy. You were kind of like also on the podcast before with OT.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Correct, the first time OT ever came up here on Yeah, yeah, I was chilling right here.
Speaker 3: How did you guys think, because you're also one of the first guys to like book them. Yeah, I got here like on a headlining show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that was I. It was like out I was in Mountclair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like the most random tours, like because he had his tour that the agent set up and then he had your show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to my boy.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: So with him, I had I got a feature with him, and we booked him for a feature. And I heard that one song he did that, Uh what's that child's play? I heard it on the full community. I checked him out. I was all this fool hard. So we tapped in with him and then we booked him for the feature. We flew him out here, we took care of him and ship and we just clicked Yeah that's the boy. Yeah, that's the homie right there. And and then ever since he every time he comes out here, he like hits me up and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's too.
Speaker 3: It's important too, because like you're like a cool ass dude that ain't no bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not bullshit. Yeah, I'm sure you see that on beyond that into that bullshit, you know.
Speaker 3: And then like I just think it's important that the Texas to Cali.
Speaker 1: It's needed. It's needed, man, I feel like you.
Speaker 3: I mean, look like you mentioned full Community earlier, which is a dope paid shot to those guys. I know those guys very well, but it feels like there's so much division within the Mexican hip hop community.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, and I see all that ship too. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I stay out the way because man, that's that's like what they feed off of the ship, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you how do you like not get tempted to just participate in some bullshit because it brings clicks, it brings eyes.
Speaker 2: Man, Honestly, I'm not too sure. I just think I just come from a different era, and I feel like the era I came from when it was really on some ship like that, it was really on some ship, you know. And now I feel like people just do it for the clicks, and I mean food's end up beefing in and they end up being fucking friends and shit, like a couple.
Speaker 3: Of weeks, you know, you got all your homies, yeah, walling them out for the other guy, and now y'all got to be around each other exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm cool on that ship, you know, I'm straight on all that. But but yeah, that's that's pretty much how me and No T click. I just brought him out here and we've been good, and then that day I was just here. I just came to chill with him, and he made me fucking had me sitting here, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you've been everywhere too, man. I feel like I run into you everywhere.
Speaker 2: I run into you at the fifty show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Yeah, that was a crazy tour. That shit was hard, bro.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I tell everybody, I'm like, yo, I'm not saying it's the best show I've ever been to, but it's the last show I've been to, the first show in a long time I've been to where I was like, damn, man, she's just used to be different.
Speaker 2: Honestly, for me, that was the best show I've been to.
Speaker 1: That was hard. He killed it.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was just like damn, Like rap is different now, these fools don't even really these fools rap over there.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: He did it live ways, Yeah, though, he did that ship live. And you know what, I've seen footages of him like doing shows and they don't sound too good on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I mean ship outfit changes.
Speaker 2: Oh that ship was crazy. The fucking lighting like just everything. Dog and I was right in the front too. I had some good as seeds.
Speaker 1: I think be Real came out right with Buster.
Speaker 2: I think I got there late, but I literally got there, like when Buster was doing that fast verse on that one song look at me now.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at your album. You got Rob with the bag chaser on here. Yeah. Hey, shout out to Fingers Man, who's a legendary producer. Man. Shout out to Fingers Fingers on the track Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, he's one of the ones that helped the you know, I will say the Chicano you know sound.
Speaker 1: You know for sure, he's one of the he's I mean one of the ones.
Speaker 2: He's the dre for us, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he was.
Speaker 3: He was one of the first producers low Key that had like a real like stand out like tag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that fingers the trash Hard. I actually threw it on my ship too.
Speaker 1: What what's your favorite song on this album? Man? Ship?
Speaker 2: I would say the what would you do? As one of them? And hard too? And you got Gee Perico on here. That's the boy too man shout out to Geperico.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's hard.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that that song like that was just like a last minute song. We threw it on there, and that one's fucking like the top.
Speaker 1: Viewed on and I was going crazy. Yeah, that was going pretty crazy right now. Why did you make real CDs? Because nobody's doing this. Yeah, I know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, gods to that because I just feel like CDs have a lot of value. Now, well, we're silling on for fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Let's say, if you've got real fans. Yeah, yeah, we get by Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: We signed them for fifty bucks online and we only printed up one hundred.
Speaker 1: That's hard. You guys told you something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we sold a good amount, still got some left.
Speaker 3: But I was gonna say for you, like, how do you uh, somebody who's been doing this for so long, It's seen so many kind of people come and go, right, like, yeah, for sure, what are the things you have like kind of taken note of that you're able to kind of, I guess evolve into like where music is now.
Speaker 2: I feel like, man, just stay in my lane. Like I see like a lot of people, you know, like you said, coming go and some some will be over just like clickbait shit. They'll just pop up and you're just like, who the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And then now everybody's talking about this certain artists and shit like that, and no matter what, I just continue doing me stick to my plan and always uh my thing too is it's about like what I'm doing is about music, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So put the music first, everything, musics.
Speaker 2: First before fucking cloud chasing or running my mouth or anything like that. So I always feel that the music will overpower like all the bullshit in the end, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So for people who don't know who aren't from the LA area, you're from West Carolina, West Covina. West Covina is probably about forty five minutes from from here from where I'm at. Yeah, yeah, if there's no traffic, it's probably like forty four. It might thirty minutes if there's no.
Speaker 2: Trap now right now with traffic goes like fifty five.
Speaker 1: If there's no traffic, five minutes. Yeah, for sure, that's ready.
Speaker 3: It's like on the other side of rose meating Azusa or is it before?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's close to Azusa? Yeah, yeah, Roseman's on the other side.
Speaker 3: You just have to go out there to just just to get Raising Kanes. There's the closest one.
Speaker 2: Do we have Raising Kingsausa right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not in West what's the chicken place with the orange Chicken Dinos? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dinos, that's that's right by. You're still open.
Speaker 1: They closed it. They closed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship was so that ship was guys. It was like yeah, no, I picked the yeah exactly, I picked them up, Like what, like was it last week? And I was like, what the fuck? They closed Dinos? It's closed?
Speaker 1: So what was it? Like?
Speaker 3: Give me kind of a rundown of what West Covene is, Like, uh, what was it like growing.
Speaker 1: Up out there? It was cool.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's a beautiful city, you know, So, I mean I grew up, you know, on a in a good city and ship, but you know, it comes with a little bullshit here and there, just chilling with the homies and you know, typical ship, you know. But but it was a good city and there wasn't a lot of artists from the city. I believe one of the first ones I heard was what was that do that? Did Indo smoke?
Speaker 1: Graham?
Speaker 2: Mista Grim, Yeah, mister Graham, he was one of them. And then I think fucking Tone was like the next one I heard.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, this think for years. Man.
Speaker 2: My brother my brothers too, they wrapped two back in the days.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they did their thing too, man, and they had a little movement going back in the days. And but they only did like one album and ship. But but yeah, besides them, I would say, hi Tone for sure, and then.
Speaker 3: Like because that's that's the San Gabriel Gable Valley. Yeah, so that it kind of consists of just that whole little rolled me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we got what rolls me.
Speaker 2: We got fucking Pasadena rolling Heights, we got West Covina Bawlling Park like one there, we got zeus.
Speaker 1: Ship, y'all got some ship going. Hip boy's dad is from Pasadena. Yeah, yeah, I've seen that. Ye lefties from Baldwin, leftist down the street from us. So Righty racks yup yup down the street right to the hard too. Yeah, he hard.
Speaker 2: I funk with this ship left hard too.
Speaker 1: I think the leftist dope and he's been in with hit Boy. Yeah that's hard. I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I always say, man, whatever you want to say about whatever you want to say about Lefty.
Speaker 1: I actually think he's a talented guy. Yeah. Music, Yeah, he's dope. Like I think he's hard. He got a swag to it too, you know for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean if he can get the other ship figured out, yeah, he's a star. But he got to get that other ship figured out, so you know, no, definitely, but he's super talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the homie man, shout out to both of them, him and Rowdy doing this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rowdy's dope. I just was talking with him yesterday. I saw a freestyle he put out. I was like, Damn, you're hard bro, come on the show sick hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Yeah, No, that's GV shining right now. So that's been It's dope. Oh yeah, we had actually we had Coponi two back in the days.
Speaker 1: Mister, Yeah, he's from LASGV two.
Speaker 2: He's from Well West Covina, right yeah, shot him, yeah, shot mister Capponi.
Speaker 1: The guy who is he's Palestinian. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh hey, he's like low key.
Speaker 3: I remember as an intern, I interned from the radio station when I was like seventeen eighteen nineteen, and we we like some of my earliest radio memories are going to low rider shows, bro, mister Capponi and the High Power Records.
Speaker 1: They had it going for sure.
Speaker 3: It was like the love Making Ship and it was like magic and NB riders. Yeah yeah, like the street ship, bro, it was High Power Records, right, yeah, they had that ship cracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Them fools have like ten booths and all gus naked broads and lines sign and ship. Yeah, mister Caponi was that dude. I mean he's one of the goats of the chicono.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like for the for that's GV He's definitely one of them.
Speaker 3: He's up there for sure, records with everybody, you know, like, yeah, the man High Power Records I got, was he the guy who.
Speaker 1: Ran that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I believe the interview him because I'm like, yeah, you gotta get bro.
Speaker 1: They had random they had random albums out with like Busy Bone Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Little Yeah. That's hard though. It was hard. Like I just remember being like, wait, there's a new Little Flip album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the power and then you hear it and its official.
Speaker 1: Sure yeah yeah yeah No. I was an era shots and mister CAPONI man.
Speaker 2: See that's the time my brothers were rapping and ship, so they were kind of like beefing in with him.
Speaker 1: Oh ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like in the middle of all that ship. So that that's that's how my brothers were. They were with some artist that was signed to Coponi before, which was Snapper got It. So he would sign a componing and then they parted ways and then they were all some like game and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just remember that. Like I used to have to board up for vocals pedal locals.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh you know who just a messagol aid shout out to her.
Speaker 3: So I used to My first radio job in a studio was in the middle of the night. I would put their CD in and press play and make sure it ran in Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Oh ship damn. So I was vocals locals in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: It was not.
Speaker 3: It was syndicated all over the country, right, So they would send uh the CDs in like an overnight envelope. I think by Thursday you had to get them. And then I forget what night of the week it ran, so I had to load it. So I'm like, you know, I'm a fucking hardcore hip hop head. Yeah, so I'm over here just chilling in the studio, listen to all this Chicano ship.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's going on?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Who are all these motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Mister Shadow was killing it the Hunt for sure, Shadow, I remember those albums and Shadow always have the thing on that.
Speaker 3: Then like even like s PM and like that's how I first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. SPM had some heat too.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of them do.
Speaker 3: And then I'm even thinking, like there was like shout to Uno, shout out to brown Boy, Yeah, Gemini, big gem and I had something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you have that one? That one that blew up for him? Hypnotized, hypnotized?
Speaker 2: Is he amazing?
Speaker 1: No? No, no no, But he had a bunch of music with magic. Brown Boy had that Superman ship smacking Yeah. Shout out to Brown Boy.
Speaker 2: That's and then of course little Rob that's the legend. Just mother's mother, that's the snoop Snooper. Yeah, shout out to him for sure.
Speaker 1: Shout a little Rob. Yeah. You you were telling me you you lived in Mexico for some time. What part I was in?
Speaker 2: It's called Man, it's Inada, but it's like a little town on the side and ship.
Speaker 1: Why did you live there? Uh?
Speaker 2: So I was out here with my brothers and ship, and you know, my brothers were sucking up and moms was pretty much tired of this ship, so she she moved to Georgia and she had bought me a ticket to roll with her. But Georgia to Georgia Atlanta, and I was over here on some like fuck that right, So I didn't go. Literally at the airport, she had to take it for me and everything, and I fucking I was being stubborn.
Speaker 1: I didn't go, and she took off.
Speaker 2: So she left me with my brother and he was kind of like, fuck, what we're gonna do with this food, you know, So they took me to my dad's in Mexico.
Speaker 1: So you stayed out there how would we? I was like, well, fifteen, like fourteen fifteen, how close is that to I want to go to a Portunuwevo. Oh that's like like an hour away. I heard that fucking lobsters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit fired for sure, and it is cheap.
Speaker 1: I heard lot. I heard that did like lobster capital of Mexico. Cheap his head.
Speaker 2: You got big ass fucking whole lobster and ship for the low.
Speaker 3: So you lived there for a few four years. How was it living there compared to being like out here?
Speaker 2: That's a big difference. Hell yeah, it's a huge difference. Shit, I was so used to like, you know, just jumping in the shower and over there, you gotta fucking warm up the pot, throw it in the fucking bear, mix up the water.
Speaker 3: I've taken us a ball, yeah, saying my son's mom's families from Portopasco, and we were there, that's what's so all right. Yeah, we stayed at her her grandmaf's house when I was like eighteen, and I took one of them showers. Yeah, and then they have to set the trash on fire.
Speaker 1: People don't know. Yeah, it's not a trashy thing too. Trash. You just set the trash for gout about that, but yeah, you're right, yeah yeah, like ship like there's no trash coming in, like the trash gets set on fire facts, Yeah, which is crazy. So so you what what motivated you to come back to the US. Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I was out there, like I said, for those four years, but I will come back. I'll come back and forth.
Speaker 1: You're going back and forth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I will come back and forth. And fucking my brothers were just like trying to get the ship together. So at the same time they were, they were doing the music ship already, So that's what made me start trying.
Speaker 1: To get into the music. So I was over there.
Speaker 2: I was working at the liquor store, and I was just writing lyrics like NonStop and fucking I had man, I had books dog like a gang of like no.
Speaker 1: Pads full of lyrics. You're writing New Mexico.
Speaker 2: I was writing in Mexico and I was there for like the four years, and then my brothers eventually got an apartment and they were just they called me one day and they were like, what's up for? Were you ready to come back? I was like hell yeah, and they sewed me up and I came back.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Yeah, do you feel like there's like I don't think there's much of an effort for a lot of the Mexican artists that that we talked about that are popping right now in like the scene to like go into Mexico and try to build a fan base. Yeah. And I know because I've talked to some guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, shit, my artists is Mexican, and motherfucks are scared to go to Mexico because they're like, yo, we go out there and try to do a show or try to break a record, like you know, like you know, I don't know how much of that stuff is like a real thing to worry about it because you hear about artists getting like merked on the freeway out there, Like is that is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Did you ever try to build a fan base out there since your pops is out there?
Speaker 2: Nah, try to build a fan base.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But I think telling my story now, might you know might have because I got people from Mexico like tapping in now, and I think because of my story, Bro.
Speaker 1: I'll be sitting in that line trying to cross.
Speaker 2: Were you know they freaked out for you.
Speaker 3: Bro, these fools ship up with the boom box like for Mexican you know that line.
Speaker 1: Where you gotta get Yeah, yeah, bro, these fools are wrapping their ass offish. I don't know what I chipped. I chipped him out new ship right there. I was like, here you go, that's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got we got we got Mexican rappers out there popping right now something Effect line and all them.
Speaker 3: No, no, they're some killing what's the ball, dude, that's super late.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Concrete used to shoot his videos. I don't you're talking about You're talking about Bulbo or whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh no, uh fuck? What's the guy's name. He's on Empire. He's like the one of the biggest streaming artists on Empire.
Speaker 2: Kan Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that fools lit as fun Hell yeah, I'm not sure is he still Is he still doing it like big and ship bro, Because I've been hearing a lot about something Effect he did.
Speaker 3: I know about that because they're on they're about to do a US tour. I think the team Yeah, well yeah, but the Sekandu was the first dude, I really because he.
Speaker 1: Was one of the first two for but like a couple of years ago, like we were supposed to be doing a record with him.
Speaker 3: We're trying to put him on a song on an a Lexra song with that we have with te Pain and Snow the product and U and they're trying to get just to go to because I think he's from monter Ray maybe or something like that. But he had this big ass like arena or stadium show that he headlined, and I remember I saw the footage and I was like, I'm not a hip I have no idea who this guy is. Yeah, but he's fucking I guess he's one of the O g's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say that. I will say so is that you heard him? Yeah, I'm doing it too.
Speaker 3: But it's like crazy that like we don't even like we don't even like this whole new world. Yeah, And it's like literally you just crassed, Like we're two hours away from being literally like you walk into Tijuana and you're like, I'm in a whole other place, like the ship that's popping on the others. They don't matter here for real fact and vice versa. It's kind of crazy, like it's.
Speaker 1: A trip but they're killing it all.
Speaker 2: Like if you compare that to us over here, It's like damn yeah, they got.
Speaker 1: Like really a big fucking reach. How mature? Have you ever tried to do like a full like Spanish project or Nah? I haven't, honestly I have.
Speaker 2: I got like Spanish songs and ship, but like on this album, I kind of touched up on some shit like that, like some Quardo.
Speaker 1: Like rap ship songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it's kind of going up too that that song I have we just shot a video that was lit on the video fucking had all we got. Man, that's just hard. That's just coming out like in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yoh, this is uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, Look, we gotta put everybody you got the CD man, I gotta start putting more more. It's just mixing mastered by the talent. Are master ship?
Speaker 2: No, no, mixing master by talent.
Speaker 1: I thought it like by talent, like you're the talent. No no, no, that's someone's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to talent. Yeah, that's my boy. He's been a rocking with me from the gate.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking very tell me he's got a very generic name.
Speaker 2: Telling you heard that right, I'm like, oh shit, he straight up.
Speaker 1: Mix it mastered by talent. Oh you for you man? Like is it?
Speaker 3: Because obviously the music game is hard to make money, it's hard to like keep the fucking dream going. Like for you, what are the things that you've been able to kind of do that still make it makes sense to be an artist as an independent artist because you're independents.
Speaker 2: I've been independent too.
Speaker 3: You got to do everything yourself. You got to press up these yourself. You know, you're booking your own shows.
Speaker 2: I would say catalog, Yeah, just building up a catalog. Like I said, I've been doing this since two thousand and eight, so I probably got like fucking like thirteen low album, yeah, my iTunes and all that shit, and yeah, I mean all that ship adds up and you know, it does what it does. And then like you said, I booked my shows, I do shit like that merch just like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I always tell people like, the music is the vehicle to get people to spend money with you on other ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hell yeah, you know. And and just building relationships too. That's another thing. I've been building relationships for years and I just know so many people and I just get love, you know what I'm saying I get like recently, like with this album, I reached out to like so many heads and I don't know if you've seen that, like all the little shoutouts I got from everybody, and it was it was a trip, like just to get that from so many fucking.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it too, dog, I had what little rob I had, baby bash, I had ot you know, fit of course, Frank Marin Frank, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: As ninety two three you were on Crucial tru show. Yeah, shout out to them. Just so many people I reached out to that just show love. And it was like quick like I just reached out to them and everybody sent me in the video and it was dope.
Speaker 1: Do know? You know it was cool? Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you going to be doing any more like shows like coming up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually I do. I have a show this Saturday, Kings of the West with Bobby d.
Speaker 1: Always saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in Bakersfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who else on the show. There's a lot of people. You're like kind of like the least popping guy on the show.
Speaker 2: First seeing the flyer and I was like, damn, that's a crazy show and I'm on the lineup officially shout.
Speaker 1: To Bobby D. Two's I want to interview Bobby D for show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to interview, but that motherfuckers got a crazy history, crazy and he's like running the whole.
Speaker 1: The show game right, it's murdering it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's the boy man. He I've been having a relationship with him for like a couple of years and a few years and he's you know, he's been working with me and ship and he just I just remember him. He hit me up and he was just like are you ready? And I was like, hell, yeah, what's up. I don't send this flyer to nobody yet and he sent it to me. I was like, damn, who was on the show? We got well Bone, Thugs, E forty two, Short, DJ Quick, Dog Pound, Jesus, fuck everybody, Dog, Warren G, Sugar Free, fucking rbl Posse, Mac Tin and like you said, just and then, yb you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's big He's Yeah, I think Bobby's been doing a good job of trying to like use his platform to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, young young dudes shout out to him for that, because that to me was like damn, Like I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, hell yeah you know, yeah for sure, Yeah, shout out to him for that for sure.
Speaker 3: So that's this Saturday and Bakershield, your album is out. Where can people go buy the album? Obviously you can find you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find that ship on on Apple Music, Spotify, all that this.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was about to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta tap in on a money success motivation dot com.
Speaker 1: Money success Motivation dot Com. It's a lot of mouthful, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I know right, yeah, money success Motivation dot Com.
Speaker 1: Tap the hell, but you are l right.
Speaker 2: I had to how to make sure I bought the domain though, so I don't have that fucking that big cartel for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure we'll go support the album. Uh and uh, you got any music videos out off this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got What would You Do? It's out now, you guys can go check that out.
Speaker 1: Audio is coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got well, I got one, I got two videos. I got what would you Do? I got the one with Rich g which is called Real Ones, and then I got fucking the new one coming out, which is Villa.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good one. So I appreciate you pulling up, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, my boy. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: YB. There it is. Who's the guy who passed away?
Speaker 2: Shout yeah, man, shout out to my boy, Cali boy, rest in peace. That was my my boy, and shit, he would have been here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I appreciate you for your time. Brother. Yeah, thank you. It is, YB. E fire, yes, sir, payments, Let's go.