Speaker 1: Howdy, you know winning the grimy ones. Yes, you considered this one winning a grimy one.
Speaker 2: We made it grimy, yes, well, I mean technically they made it grimy, Like what a what a response?
Speaker 1: You know? We score touch and go up twenty three to.
Speaker 2: Three, and then they go right down with the kickoff return for a touchdown. We can't, we don't do anything on offense. They go down to skin and score with like a ninety ninety five yard drive. I think all that does is reiterate that winning in the NFL is really difficult. It doesn't matter who you play, anybody can win on any given Sunday. Great movie, But I was just proud of our offense too. Our Devens held him for an incredibly long time, got him through the two minute warning, had to score on fourth down, so they burned a ton of time off the clock. And then I was just pumped that coachin had committed to our outside run. Like it wasn't pretty the entire day, but when they finally gave us a look that we've been practicing the entire week, we executed and Isaac went for whatever for all that was seventy something yards seventy one decent and then he slid too, just so Kyle could get a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Kyle's and everybody's here about that. So it's hilarious. You guys have been in these positions before.
Speaker 2: What is it about this core that allows you guys to kind of meet the moment when you when you have these must.
Speaker 1: Win type of.
Speaker 2: I thought it wasn't a must win, you know, I think you know, coach has been here for eight years. We've had a lot of guys who've been here four years plus. We've been in a lot of big games. We've won a lot of big games, We've lost some big games, and so it's just we are we your experienced in the moment, we don't let it. We try our best and not let get too big before us. When we have new guys in the huddle, whether it's the new as to the team from you know, Sobert to Isaac Uh, you know, Chris Collins playing a lot this year, you're just like when you have new guys out there, and like when they feel the confidence from all the guys who've been through there before, they feel like they fit right into it and they have that confidence as well.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's just our team's.
Speaker 2: Been in those situations and we've done pretty good with those, especially here on the road in Seattle with is in fan base who just despises us, which I absolutely love.
Speaker 1: It's actually fun.
Speaker 2: The guy in the corner with all the crazy signs that gave him my hat after the game, I don't think he liked it, but that was pretty I enjoyed that one. But you know, it's just, uh, I think we have a lot of experience to go through these types of games.
Speaker 1: How rewarding.
Speaker 2: You know, three touchdowns on my birthday week, Thank you Brock. You know it's fun too, you know when you have the exact same look on technically two different plays but they look the same. On two red zone touchdowns from one of the Cardinals last week and then this one. Uh, this is my second one night. They're basically the exact same look, different routes but ended up.
Speaker 1: Looking the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm gonna get that look again, but I hopefully people keep covering me like that.
Speaker 1: That's really fun. Catchin from like.
Speaker 2: The Brocks good at football, and you know it's a it's a play that we installed.
Speaker 1: I'll probably three years ago, and.
Speaker 2: We run it for a long time. We've called it maybe a couple of times in a game. You know, it's a it's a third down play for us and for us to call in the red zone. We run it all the time in practice and always ends up like that. They were in a really funky coverage against it, though, but Brock put it in the perfect spot possible. And I don't know if you guys come in our practice, but coach Surry, my Titans coach, makes me do toe taps on the sideline twice a week, so helped out a little bit. Yes, Matt, difficulty level of that, concentrating on making the catch, knowing where you are and making sure you get your feet in.
Speaker 1: How difficult is that for you?
Speaker 2: It's a tough play. But I've been in the league for eight years. I played a lot of football, you know. Those are the plays that I've been pretending to have since I was a kid, you know, with my dad in the backyard, Like those are the plays that you dream of, and it's just fun to have the opportunity to do that tonight. And whether it's practice, reps, visualization, whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, that's what prepared me for the moment. Locker room. Say what why did you have to go to the locker room.
Speaker 2: To go to the bathroom. I don't know, maybe, maybe, yeah, who knows.
Speaker 1: It's question. It's question for. My next podium will be next Thursday. See you guys then