Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties. Hello. Hi, uh, this is Talon calling from grooming. I was looking for Catherine. Yeah, this is Hey. I'm just gonna let you know that your pup is all done and you are going to love what I did.
Speaker 2: Oh god, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I went ahead and I took some creative license, you know, because I am a stylist and he is going to be so ready for his fashion show coming up this weekend. What what do you mean, Well, your dog's in a fashion show.
Speaker 2: It's a dog show. Yes, do show?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. I read what you wanted and I went over it, and uh, I just didn't think it was fashion forward enough. So you're gonna love my spin on it though. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: No, what yea you do?
Speaker 1: You are going to love it? What is it? I mean? I'd hate to ruin this, but okay, So are you in a punk rock much?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Any kind of punk rock sort of thing? I could?
Speaker 2: What do you mean punk rock? What are you talking about? I gave very specific instruction, right.
Speaker 1: And I felt like that was a little too tame because it's an Afghan hound has a lot of hair, and I figured I was gonna go with Brazilian blowout, but I was like, no, that would be too puffy. And so what I did was I gave him a mohawk and he's got a lot of hair.
Speaker 2: Kid me, this is a joke.
Speaker 1: I can tell you're excited. No, it's not a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not excited. Are you kidding me? It's say specifically on your website that you will listen to whatever instructions we have. He is a Blue Ribbon show. I named him Ringo Star for a reason because he's a star. Right, you're joking right now?
Speaker 1: Well, I read what you had put and I just thought it was a little too tame to really make a splash.
Speaker 2: And if you don't understand, what what did you do? Tell it? Please you're joking. I know he's joking.
Speaker 1: Just picture this okay, so sides, oh my good shaved okay, and his long hair on the top, so sides shaved all the way to the tail.
Speaker 2: Picture. Are you a stylist for dogs or people?
Speaker 1: Well, for dogs, obviously, I mean I I Well.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're not because you didn't listen to what I specifically said. He is going to be in a show this weekend, and I need him tripped the way that I specifically said. And I really hope you're kidding with me, because I'm about to have a panic attack and I'm going to come down there with my husband.
Speaker 1: It was very, very very difficult to be able to get the hair on his head all the way down to his tail to stand up in the mohawk. And it looks really good.
Speaker 2: I think, no, mohawk, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Once you see it, I think you're gonna want to put some little leather cuffs maybe on his ankles, which are really small, by the way.
Speaker 2: Without the hair, I'm a panic attack.
Speaker 1: I was going for a kind of a nineties punk rock theme, and I think I nailed it. I think you are gonna love it. He's gonna make a splash of his fashion show. Everything is going to be great.
Speaker 2: He's not auditioning for the Misfits. He's going to be in a dog show. That's it. That's it. I'm grabbing my carkies. I'm coming there right now. You have cost me money. I'm gonna have to take him.
Speaker 1: Out of the show.
Speaker 2: He would have won. He was a shoe in. I don't understand why you just wouldn't pay attention to the notes that I put.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're not happy about my description. Maybe I just haven't described the mohawk correctly for you on your dog, but I think.
Speaker 2: Well you similarly described it. I'm coming there right now. I'm coming there.
Speaker 1: Right now, Catherine. I want you to do me a phasy. Okay, let's try to make a positive out of what you're seeing as a negative, okay, because it's all how you look at things. So he looks like a cute little punk rocker right now.
Speaker 2: I hope you have a saying because you're gonna be a cute little punk rocker when you get fired.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be great for branding because imagine he pulls out of the dog show. How punk rock is that? Right before?
Speaker 2: Did you hate your head this morning?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did? Because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. It's a joke. Oh are you right? Yes, it's a joke. He said, you guys have your dog in a dog show this weekend, and it was getting groomed, and he wanted me to mess with you. I hate all of you.
Speaker 2: I hate all of you. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jebel phone Franks