Speaker 1: Showing up next.
Speaker 2: Our final news round up and information overload, Our.
Speaker 3: All right news roundup and information overload hour toll free. Here's our number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is so sad when you see a mob literally kicking, punching, just trying to destroy people in the head, over and over and over and over again. And we saw that unfold in Cincinnati, and we saw a major crowd of people that were watching this unfold, and most people just took out their cameras. Only one person bothered to call the police and tell them what was going on. Even the police chief is like, why didn't people call us? We would have gotten there in no time at all. We would have put we would have ended this madness. And it's just sad, maybe even worse. As the mayor of Cincinnati, Aftab pure Ball is his name, he said he hasn't even spoken to the victims. He was gone for almost a week after this incident happened. This woman Holly, we played her yesterday, was sucker punched and beaten so bad that she may ultimately have permanent brain damage. She said she's still stru struggling cognitively as a result of the beating she had. I don't think I've ever seen an eye a black eye, that black and that blue, and that horrible and that vicious based on again a sucker punch that she took. Another guy was getting kicked in the head again and again and again and again and punched in the head by you know, fifteen different people. And again the mayor couldn't bother to, you know, take time away from his precious vacation. I can tell you how many times over the years I've been called back from work to work from vacation because of a story breaking. I'm not the mayor of a city. This is the mayor's job, and the mayor, you know, should bring com to the city. This is what the current mayor, who stayed on vacation had to say.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 4: I mean, look again, this was a fight.
Speaker 1: It was a horrific fight.
Speaker 4: But as councilmember and others have said, we have significant other public safety challenges. We have children who are far too often the victims of gun violence. We have oftentimes far too often the perpetrators of the gun violence being children. We have violent crime like every other major city across the nation that requires our attention and our bandwidth. And so I don't traditionally meet or speak to every victim of violent crime in our city. And that's consistent with my approach today.
Speaker 3: Well that's the wrong approach, because he had a duty and an obligation to reach out to the victims. This was a mob attacked. This was not a fight. When you have twenty people attacking two people, that's not a fight. A fight there is two people in a bar, maybe two on one at a bar, and you get into a fistfight. This was not a fight. This was a vicious, vile, dangerous mob attack. And we are kind of lucky in the end that nobody, you know, died in this attack. It was so vile. Wanted to invite on the program. Corey Bowman is with us. He's running for the position of mayor in Cincinnati and he's hoping to, you know, unseat this ridiculous mayor who you just heard from. As a side note, by the way, he's the half brother of Vice President J. D. Vance. We welcome to the program. Well, I bet you're pretty proud of your brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, first off, thank you so much for having us. You know, it's honored to be on the program. But yes, I'm very proud to look at somebody that's come from the background that he has and the povery that he came from and was able in such a short amount of time to get to the position he's in and do an amazing job. Very proud of my brother.
Speaker 3: Well you should be. Was Hill Billy energy a part of your life?
Speaker 1: Partly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you read the book, there's a section of ours. You know, for us, we kind of came back together later on in our lives because there was cussy battles at the beginning. Very thankful right now because the relationship with our families, with his mom's side of the family, really, you know, God restored a lot of stuff going on those early years, and we were all laughing about it, you know, at the election night, the inauguration, it's about how how much God had done and how an amazing opportunity that this was for him to jump up to be the vice president of the United States. Very surreal.
Speaker 3: We had Billy Cunningham on the program. I know, you know Bill Cunningham. Everybody in Cincinnati knows him. Sean Hannada, you're a great American. God bless you, God bless America. I want a full report, you know that guy, Yes.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, mostly outside of Ellie Davia Cruz.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you he's famous and he's famous at the same time. But we talked about this case with him and everything that's going on, and the fact that the mayor didn't come back. What does that tell you? And for the mayor to characterize this as a fight not a mob attack really bothers me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, obviously, these images in this video went viral for the entire nation to watch, and for many people in the nation, you know, they were watching with shock and horror. But for people that live in our city, this is just a simple reminder of crime that has escalated in our city in the years that the current mayor has been in the administration. You know, I'm trying to point this in the direction of this is all due to failed and competitor, due to trickle down in competency from the top down. And you saw how they played in and how they reacted to it over the course of the week to where our entire city was in front of the eyes of the nation and the response was not good at all well.
Speaker 3: I mean, the whole nation saw this, and frankly, somebody could have died here. The problem with Cincinnati politically is it is demographically more democratic than it is Republican, and that makes your battle an uphill battle for that race.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, no, absolutely, But what I'm trying to remind people of is that when it comes to city government, a lot of these people that are in city council positions or that are on the mayor position, they're using it as a platform to really move forward into national politics. You know, recently, we just they put out a resolution for a cease fire against Israel and Hamas, and I'm trying to tell people we need a resolution for a ceasefire in our own city. Many people, whether they're Republican or Democrat in our city are basically fed up of the city council and the mayor using this as a platform on a national stage when the reality of it is that we need to focus on clean streets, safe streets, and prosperous and those are issues that in my mind transcend Republican and Democrat. And that's what we're trying to push with this race, is that what you're seeing on the street. That violence is unacceptable, no matter what side of the aisle that you're on, and we need quick responses. The public needs to know from their city council and from their mayor that they've got to handle on it and that crime like this is not going to happen in the future, and we're not really seeing that from the current administration.
Speaker 3: All right, Corey Bowman, we wish you the best in this race. I really feel for the people of Cincinnati. I feel for the victims in this case. I'm repulsed by your current mayor that refers to this as a fight. This was not a fight. This was a mob attack in his city and he couldn't find it within himself to come back from vacation. There's no excuse for that in my view.
Speaker 5: No, you're absolutely right, and that's why we're running this race. We started this race announced in February. There's been issues in our city that's in long standing because of those in power, and we're just as discussed as you with it. There's many people on the streets that are disgusted by it. We want safe streets and that's why we're running this race.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate you being with us Corey Bowman, thank you, sir. Look you've heard how many times if it ain't broke, don't fix it, And that's probably great advice for most things, but not for your cell phone. I'll tell you why. Over time, your cell phone battery life will fade, the processor won't keep up. Maybe you dropped it one too many times, maybe it's fallen in the toilet one too many times. Now, thanks to our friends of pure Talk, well, your cell phone is something you can replace and when you make the switch, and it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. This month they will give you a Samsung Galaxy eight thirty six four free with a thirty five dollars qualifying plan thirty five bucks a month. You get unlimited talk and text, plenty of data. You'll get your free Samsung phone with their scratch resistant gorilla glass and Linda acts like she knows what that means, but she does not know what it means. And you also get a battery that will last all day. When you're supporting pure Talk, you're supporting a veteran own company and they use the same cell tower, same five G network as the big carriers. You get the same service and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. If you're a business owner, you're going to save a fortune and you can give your entire team a new phone. Make the switch dial pound two to fifty. Say the keyword save now. Do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two to fifty. Keyword save now to my wireless company, America's wireless company, Pure Talk. All right, quick break right back. We'll get straight to our phone. Say eight one hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the forgotten man is forgotten no more.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: If you're sending your child off to colleges fall, make sure you give them more than a backpack and a laptop. You need to give them peace of mind. This world is a very dangerous place. Go to Berner by RNA. It is the less lethal launcher, and it is the ultimate off campus protection without the legal, financial or emotional burden of using a firearm. I carry one every single day. I recommend anyone concerned about personal safety or the safety of their family you need one as well. By the way, it's legal in all fifty states. They can ship it straight to your door. And don't forget over five hundred government agencies now are using this incredible technology because you can incapacitate any perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes, legal all fifty states, no background check required, and it fires those kinetic rounds. Just go to by RNA dot com, all hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Visit Burner BYRNA dot com today and find the right launcher for your family. That's by RNA dot com. All right, back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number if you want to call. It's eight hundred nine four one Sean if you'd like to join us South Dakota. Eric is standing by. He's next on the Sean Hannity Show. Eric, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 1: Hey, sir, great to talk to you. I just you had an interview with Secretary Rawlins yesterday, and I love the President's trade deals. But I just want everybody to know that the export market really don't help the American cattleman. It helps the four biggest.
Speaker 3: Well, hang on, are you are you a cattle rancher? Do you raise cattle. Yes, sir, Oh you do. How many herd of cattle you have?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's kind of like me asking you how much money you make.
Speaker 3: Here, sir, I'm not asking you how much money you make. I mean, do you have a big ranch, do you have a middle sized ranch? Do you have a small ranch. I mean, I'm not trying to get into your person little business by asking, but I mean I get it, you know what I mean. For most people, they're not gonna you know, I don't think they'll extrapolate out well, X number of cattle equals x number dollars, So that doesn't factor in how much you paid for the cattle that you have, or how much you pay to feed the cattle that you have. I mean, I don't think people can extrapolate out your net worth out of that.
Speaker 1: You bet, you bet. I've gotten access to two hundred head, and and we run up here on the on the reservation, and I'm a tribal member, and I ran a lot of ground from the reservation the tribe. And I'm a cal calf guy, which means I raise the calves, I have the cows, I have the supply the factory, if you will, And I raise the calves up to about six months age, and then I sell them on. So that's where I'm at. And there's many different sectors of the cattle industry that people don't don't realize, but the whole industry is controlled eighty to eighty five percent by four major companies, two of which are four and owned. Well, those four major companies can kind of control our market by flooding our market and supply with imports from twenty different countries. Well, then they sell them. Same companies are the four largest exporters of USA beef two other countries. So that's what I want the administration to know, and I'd love for you to tell them, is the export market really helps these four countries that are bringing in imported beef, and then America doesn't have the uncool lot anymore. So all they have to do is bring in imported beef, repackage it, and put product to the USA label on it. So the America consumer has no idea, Yeah, they're buying imported beef, all right.
Speaker 3: So Eric, I have a question for you. You're the expert here. I'm not. I don't want repackaged. I want to know that the beef that I buy is American raised? What do you suggest that they do?
Speaker 1: First off, call your representative. There's a bill in the Senate right now. It's a S four one, and it's called the American Beef Labeling Act. I would love every consumer to call their senator and tell them to get this bill pushed through. That is for mandatory country of origin labeling. Right now, the only two imported products that don't have a country of origin label on them is beef and pork. That's the first.
Speaker 3: Oh, I why is that? Can you tell me why they don't label that? Because I'll be honest, I'm a really big when I can buy American guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a lot of people are, even if it costs a little more.
Speaker 3: Even if it cost a little more one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You bet, And I mean m cool. Was a bill from the early two thousands to two thousand and nine, I believe, but it was never fully funded and implemented till twenty thirteen. Okay, then there was a hard push by by the meat lobby to get rid of it because they said it made American beef go up in price. Well, what it done was it lowered the price of imported beef. So you're getting the same beef on the counter. They just got to tell you whose it is now and.
Speaker 3: We were you happy when it was announced last week that Australia for the first time since I believe two thousand and three and mad cow disease is now back and port American beef. Are you happy about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, because that can open up our market. But what I'm saying is who it really helps is the for global companies that export it. As me, as a cattle answer in South Dakota, I don't export beef. I sell my cattle to the beef industry.
Speaker 3: We need to have the labeling that you're asking for. Have you spoken with you know, your local senators and congressmen and people that matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm on a national cattleman's group called DARKFUSA. We're in touch with them all the time. My Senator John Tuon is the one that introduced it. He was also a big player in repealing it in twenty fifteen, and the meat lobby got to all the senators and Obama's omnibus bills they repealed him cool and it was because of the w Because the WTO was going to slap a billion dollar terrify us.
Speaker 3: I have to run a non serious exit question. How close is your life to Yellowstone? The series?
Speaker 1: Yellowstone series wasn't very It's a great series. I loved it. I watched it every day but every time I could, But it was.
Speaker 3: Not very not very close, all right, Because when I'm having a really stressful bad day and the media is getting my leaked personal text messages and fake news CNN AT and nan mess DNC are attacking me, you know, there are days like that that I wish I was a rancher like you. But anyway, so keep a horse open for me. You'll have to teach me how to ride a little better than I can ride now. Anyway, my friend, God bless you. Thank you for all you do. And we're going to stay on this. Next time I talk to John Thune, I'm going to bring this up with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Sean. Appreciate it all right.
Speaker 3: Man, appreciate it quick break right back. More of your phone calls coming up, eight hundred for one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Linda, I can't help but continuing to love, love, love the Sydney Sweeney story. So Donald Trump is asked on the tarmac yesterday I guess it was Sunday about Sidney Sweeney, and told that she is a registered Republican, he goes, oh, I love her, at is that right? He goes, Sidney Sweeney? And anyway, and then they released a video. I don't know if you saw this. A popular gun training company for actors and production companies tweeted a video of Sweeney, you know, rock on a handgun extremely well, actually better than you were, moving the gun from the holster and shooting several times. And the company stock after Trump mentioned it went up a whopping twenty three percent. I mean, it's incredible. And their impact on sales is d as well. And you know, it's unclear whether you know all of this is paying off, but certainly there's sales. They've they've even been selling out according to some reports. Now here's my thought on this, considering the bud light Dylan mulvaaney, do you ask.
Speaker 2: Wait wait before you before you go down that road? Ethan actually has the cut of the question.
Speaker 6: So let's play that first.
Speaker 1: She's a registered Republican.
Speaker 3: Oh, now, I love her?
Speaker 5: At is that right?
Speaker 3: As Sidney Sweety, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be surprised at how many people are Republicans.
Speaker 5: That's what I wouldn't have known.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you told me that if Sydney Sweeney is a registered Republican, I think her ad is fantastic.
Speaker 3: I think her ad is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Uh, very close to another word. He's got to be careful there. Her commercial would be better.
Speaker 3: Wait, what did you think he was gonna su.
Speaker 6: I love her? Asked even more. Now, I'm like, that's not what he's saying.
Speaker 3: He's if you said ads. He didn't say asked.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's like I want it's wrong with you next to a plane is a little loud. I'd be like, I love it so much better if you said, I really love for commercial.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are you nitpicking on our president?
Speaker 6: I love our president.
Speaker 2: I'm just nervous because you know, the left does nothing but find the wrong things and even the simplest of things.
Speaker 3: So so here's what I'm thinking. If you go woke, you go broke right. What if what if bud Light decided to hire Sidney Sweeney to do the next set of ads for them? And I think that would completely counter the damage done by Dylan mulvaney, which even exists to today.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it would completely counter but it would do a nice job. I don't disagree with you at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a bit that would be very very very smart marketing, without question.
Speaker 3: All right. So there's another story that really stood out in my mind today. And I'm not against people doing on line dating. And you know, they have all these different websites. I don't know which are the good ones, which are the bad ones, which are the hookup sites? But I don't want to sound like a complete total idiot. You know, they have Christianmingo dot com. I guess I can say that safely. They have another one called Hinge. If you heard of hinge, oh yeah, oh yeah, that sounds like it's a bad one. I'm speaking from total ignorance here, and I've really got to be careful. So Hinge is apparently one that is legit for people that want to meet somebody, maybe go on a date. Maybe. I guess they don't even use the word date anymore. I mean, I'm dating myself by saying date.
Speaker 6: My kids.
Speaker 3: My kids say date like I'm old fashioned. I tell my kids all the time I tell my son if you go, you know, if you're dating somebody, you open the door for that person. You always pay if you take them out a woman out on a date. And you know he does. He's kind of sick of hearing dad's rules. So he knows. I got my top five rules. I won't tell you what they all are, but anyway, So there's a New York Post article out today how single women are using hinge to get guys to come on over and do chores for them, like, you know, build their furniture that they purchased, and then they break up with them. In other words, they're trying to get these guys. They're looking for handymen. And I mean, I'm just sitting there thinking, Wow, that's hardcore, like use and abuse.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like guys need a little job or mission and then they feel so happy. They're like a golden Retriever dog. They accomplish something and they're happy to help. Said one woman that uses hinge. Anyway, so you get your your hinge date to build you you know, new TikTok shop furniture whatever that is, you know TikTok shop furnitures.
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, there's a lot of there's a lot of storefronts now on TikTok. It's not just like little videos anymore. There's full e commerce on TikTok.
Speaker 3: All right, Why do I feel like that's kind of taken advantage of somebody? And then they had another story in the New York Post. I put my hinge date to work around my house and then we broke up. Oh get the guy to do the job for free any time.
Speaker 6: Griss, It's gross.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, it goes both ways, right, I mean there's guys that show up and they act like they're really interested, they take them out for a couple of dates, and once they get what they want, they keep them moving. So I guess it's you know, all around. I think all dating is very difficult. I think online dating adds a whole new nuance of you're talking, you're talking, you're talking, and then you finally meet and it's like, Okay, well why did I waste all that time talking? Because A you didn't you don't look like your picture or B you said you were six foot two and you're five foot two, or you know, you said you were a mathematician and it looks like you've never opened a math book in your life or whatever it is, Right, there's like a million things that you find out when you meet in person.
Speaker 3: So that to me, the thing is is online, you know, creates anonymity. That's why we always talk about these you know, crazy people in their underwear in their basement that are anonymous with their fake handles, and you know, they could be real brave keyboard warriors and say whatever they want about anybody, any place, anytime. Which is why I've never paid attention to online, which is why I gave up my why I don't look at the comments of people unless I really want to feel bad about myself, then I can have you send them to me.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do that anyway. I mean, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: You know, these keyboard heroes, they're so tough and they're so brave, but it's like anything else. You know, say it's in my face, tell me how you really feel, say it to my face. That's when a conversation actually happens more often than not. In my opinion, I find that if you don't say you're a Republican, and you don't say you're a Democrat, and you say how do you feel about paying more money in taxes?
Speaker 6: Hate it? How do you feel about the.
Speaker 2: Government being in your bedroom, in your child's education, you know, involved in what you can do in your house? Like these HOA videos where you see all these people like they get a little bit of power in their nuts. Most people agree on these things. It's only when you add an R or a D that we start to get, you know, it gets a little weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, there's such vitriol and hate. I think it's almost cancerous, some of the back and forth that goes on online. And I you know, for me, this goes back to the Free Republic days. This goes back to me supporting Trump in twenty fifteen ahead of so many other people and the heat and the and the never ending attacks that I took from quote known conservatives that said I wasn't a real conservative. Then you've got this other group now of super maga people. I would that's how I would describe them. They think they're more maga than any anybody else out there. And it cracks me up because they don't even interpret Donald Trump's actions and words accurately. For example, on foreign policy, they would have you think no Forever Wars means isolationism. I was talking a little bit about this yesterday. But that does not match Donald Trump's actions from his first term, when he took out the Isis Caliphate and he took out Solamani on the tarmac, and when he took out Bagdaddian associates and he dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. Now, that is not inconsistent with his state of philosophy and ideology and the Trump doctrine as I would call it, of no Forever Wars. But it's certainly not isolationism. And I think there are people today that would tell you or argue that Donald Trump taking out Iran's nuclear sites was a violation somehow of his position on no Forever wars. Now, it could have escalated, as they're always rich when you take a military action like that. Of course there is, but it was a calculated risk at a time where when Iran's air defense systems were down, and thank god, it worked out perfectly and twelve days later everything was over between Israel and Iran. Do I think it's over permanently, I do not.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 3: I think that at some future date we may have to use more military might I do do. I think the Iranians have every plan in the world to rebuild, you know, their ballistic missile capabilities and maybe even start up nuclear ambitions. Again, I do, But I think there's a lot of people that don't really fully completely understand Trump, and they would attack me not being Trumpian enough. I mean, I've actually seen you've sent me those comments from people online, which is a joke to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I also think there are people who are listen.
Speaker 2: As a rule, I just assume that most people are ignorant and do the wrong thing, say the wrong thing all the time, and have the wrong inform. When you actually deep dive and have a conversation with people, you know if you can actually continue that conversation or you just need to go yeah, okay, because it's not worth it. So people who don't understand what's happening in Iran, or why he may may have been in Scotland, or what this means for Russia. You know, these international foreign affairs issues they take, they take a lot more than just the headline heroes. You can't have a conversation based on one headline.
Speaker 3: You really can't. I think that's such a good point, I really do. There is there is an appetite out there for me to engage in this Maga civil war. Have you noticed that people are trying to provoke me into this? You actually brought it to my time.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want me to go out and attack people. And here's the problem I have, and it's not a bad problem, is why would I Why would I on seven hundred and seventy plus stations, Why would I start a conflict with somebody within our movement when we probably agree on eighty five percent of issues? Why what's the point? What's the benefit of that? Now I understand it's a benefit for other people because if I attack them, that draws attention to them. You have this whole group of people left right, middle, doesn't matter. All they do and all they say is that they can get clicks, that they can get attention, that they can get noticed, that they can be viral for that day. And the attempts at just going viral by people are pretty nauseating to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of that, and I think there's a lot of people that are trying to get famous off of making those viral clicks. But there are other people who have receipts. And those people are the people that I read and then I follow and I'm like, oh, this is really interesting, Like this is not just a comment. This is a comment backed by research, emails, voicemails, photos, like it's not just a comment, like it's this is a true story. That's a little different.
Speaker 3: The only thing I would say to those people. And I've been noticing that there there is a group I would describe as quote the super maga. Nobody's as maga as them, Okay, And what I noticed about some of these people is if there's one percent disagreement, they want to blow it whatever the issue is up into the biggest thing imaginable. That's all they're fixate on and not see the big picture. I have a hard time understanding. And by the way, some of those people, Linda, are the very people that that excoriated me for two years when I did support Trump, and they were nowhere to be found. Pretty interesting, right, Yeah, it's easy. The same people that yeah, or the same people that will in trumpet at the drop of a hat. I just I find it very ironic. And they have that one thing in common that one's right in common. But you know what, I'm not falling for the tricks. I got more important things to do. We got to get your own.
Speaker 6: Tricks to worry about. Just focus on your own tricks.
Speaker 3: Right, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, the battleover jerrymandering, the hypocrisy on the left. We'll check in with Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, and also the A. G. Ken Paxton, Ryan's previous you, HEWITTT, Senator Tim Scott, Clay, Travis, Horace Cooper, nine Eastern CE DBR. Hannity on Fox, We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.