Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. And what was a surprise. We have a lot of developments as it relates to Israel and Iran, but let me start with the news of the moment. And right now, the President has landed in NATO and he is at the NATO summit, and based on the mood that he seemed to be in when when he left the White House today, NATO allies are in for an earful and there's plenty that the President is rightly going to be critical of, not the least of which is everyone. Most of these countries, not every one of them. He's in the Netherlands and they just are taking a NATO leader shot right now and it was just it's just entertaining, That's all I can say. There's certain things that are just Trump and define Donald Trump. And one of them was the moment this morning when he was on his way early to get on Air Force one to fly there. And anyway, so what's fascinating about this is we have a situation that I kind of took the world by surprise, at least took me by surprise yesterday when he announced that Israel and Iran agreed to a ceasefire, declaring the beginning of an end to what he referred to and hopefully, he says, would be referred to as a twelve day war. Now he's talking about the six day war historically, if you're wondering where that those words came from. And he said, it's been fully agreed by and between Israel and Iran that there will be a complete total ceasefire for twelve hours, at which point the war will be considered ended. And Trump wrote in a post on truth Social and the president wrote that both sides would wind down their military operations within six hours and begin what he expected to be a peaceful, respectful ceasefire on both sides. After twenty four hours, the conflict will be declared over. If that comes to fruition, it will end a rapid de escalation of a conflict that some feared could spiral into an international war. And Trump then thanked the parties involved for their dedication to avoiding the outcome and said he'd like to congratulate both countries, Israel and Iran, on having the stamina, courage, intelligence to end what would be called the Twelve Day War. And this is a war that could have gone on for years and destroyed the entire Middle East, but it didn't and never will. He made the announcement, But there was a period of time where it was still they had time to get in their last shots, and the Iranians were still firing missiles into Israel, and then Israel just unloaded on Iran and uh within the window and the time frame. And then when by the time I woke up this morning, that was late last night, and it took everybody I know by surprise. I was talking to a lot of different people. And by the time I woke up this morning, the first thing I read is the Iranians broke the ceasefire and they fired a missile, passed the deadline into Israel, and Israel just that they were about to unleash Holy Hell. President Trump apparently got on the phone with Prime Minister net and Yahoo and said no, no, no, no hold off. And to the credit of the Prime Minister, he'd pull back and is going to give this an opportunity for peace. Now, I'll be honest, I'm of a mixed mind about it. I absolutely want peace. I don't want anybody to die. The only people that were at risk of dying in this conflict were on the Israeli side because the Iranians were targeting, you know, these densely populated civilian areas in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and elsewhere. The Israelis were targeting military targets and military personnel and nuclear scientists, which is a very different, you know, way to fight a war, but that they respect human life. Anyway, The President was pretty angry this morning, was able to get the Prime Minister to pull back. Now, do I think there is a certain risk to this. I do, and I'll get into that in a second. But in as much as you know right now, Iran is defeated, the Iranians can't really fight back. I mean, the Israelis have you know, systematically dismantled there and taken out many of them missile batteries so that they can't fire their ballistic missiles or as many of them. They've degraded the number of ballistic missiles they have. President Trump took out their nuclear sites, so they're relatively defenseless. We controlled the airwaves, the you know, the airspace over Iran. The Israelis made sure that happened by knocking out their air defense systems. So it's the perfect situation. If you want to wipe out Iran, now's the time to do it. And you know, there's certain you know, target rich environments that are very simple. You could take out their refineries, which would destroy their infrastructure and their entire economy, and take out their power grid which is gas driven, which would you know, put the whole country into darkness. And neither the Israelis nor the Americans have done that because they're not really at war with the Iranian people and they didn't want to escalate it to that point. They just want to make the world a safer place and ensure that this regime that is chanted forever death to Israel, death to America, could no longer be fighting proxy wars through Hamas and Hzballah and Islamic Jiha and the Huties and the militias in Syria and Iraq and firing these missiles, you know, directly into Israel. Now, the Israelis, I think, I was a little surprised on their end that they would agree to this, but they did, and you know that's really up to Israel and the Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: I know there are internal pressures.
Speaker 1: I know that they have taken on a lot of fire and the people of Israel probably are sick and tired of living in underground bunkers, which is where they've been living for a better part of this conflict because of because civilian areas that are heavily that are densely populated, have been targeted. We have learned an awful lot about President Trump and the Trump doctrine. Peace through strength certainly won the day. He's done it again. He got the ceasefire and the United States decimated their nuclear program, which he said that he would do. He gave them an ample period of time to come to an agreement. They didn't heed his warnings and as a result, these nuclear facilities were wiped out by our military and what is an incredible military execution, with incredible precision and deception. And you know, then we had the ridiculous Iranian launched handful of missiles at this base, our largest military base in the Middle East in Cutter causing no damage, no casualties. And we now have confirmed that the Iranians gave the United States and the Kataris a heads up that six muscles were all going to be fired at the base and gave them time to prepare for them, and all of them were taken out of the sky. One report that there may have been as many as fourteen, but I've not confirmed that. So it was nothing but a weak face saving retaliation effort telegraphed and communicated well in advance. Now it shows here that's very revealing the fear that the Iranians truly have of Donald Trump. It's very similar if you might recall in twenty twenty when President Trump took out General Solomani, the number one, you know, leading terrorists, and the Iranians needed to save face in that environment. We were told in advance that they would quote be targeting us, but that of the all of the missiles would miss their targets on purpose because they don't want escalation, but they just want a propaganda so they can go to the people in Iran and lie to them and tell them what a great job that they did and how they devastated the United States and they defeated them, which is just nothing but a big lie. But that's what they do. But you know, if it's remains a twelve day war, there's certain things that have to come out of this. Now, there's going to be ongoing negotiations. It is a ceasefire. It doesn't mean it's a piece of agreement. World War III has not happened. It doesn't mean that we're not out of danger, because we are. And in large part we're in danger because of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Mayorcis and Democrats and the complicit media. And I'll get into that in a minute, but you know, the President stood up to the worst bully terrorist nation in the region and on the planet. And now they have no chance, probably in our lifetime of getting nuclear weapons, at least I hope not, because the program has been obliterated. Their proxies are absolutely in tatters. The countries in the region won't say so publicly, but they're all breathing a sigh of relief. The revolutionary Guard has been depleted, they've been ripped to shreds. One general after another has been killed in this effort, in large part to the Israelis. And so you know, this is what peace through strength looks like. And in many ways you can argue, you know, well, what should America's goal be. Well, I don't know what America's goal should be. That's up to the President of the United States. We know what Donald Trump's stated goal was, and that is Iran can't have nuclear weapons. Check you can check that box. He doesn't want America to be part of forever wars, you can check that box too. Doesn't mean we're out of harm's way, because there are a lot of bad actors and proxies around the globe. You know, we just had eleven Iranian nationals in the last forty eight hours arrested in this country, and I reported to you yesterday. You know, some people say, well, this is going to result in an attack on the homeland. I have been saying on this program for years that Joe Biden's preventable open borders policies that have allowed in all of these you know, twelve to eight twenty million illegals that were unvetted, many of them from countries would terroritize. We know specifically that over fifteen hundred Iranian nationals illegally entered the US that we know of between ports and entries nationwide, and we know that a whopping you know, nearly seven hundred and fifty the Biden administration newer Iranian nationals and let them stay in the country, to be specific the number seven hundred and twenty nine released by Joe Biden. Well, you know, let me ask you a question. I understand why a lot of people from Mexico and Latin America might come to the country because they see that they might have a better opportunity for a life and freedom for themselves and their kids, and the opportunities they don't have in their countries, and so they may make the dangerous, perilous trek to the United States of America. But you're telling me people in Iran that many of them are going to make their way to our southern border because they want a better life for themselves and their families. Now, I could make the argument that some of them probably do, But what are the odds that many of these Iranian nationals were sent by the regime in Iran?
Speaker 2: That have you know? That are terrorists that.
Speaker 1: Entered our country because of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and may Orcus lying to us telling us our borders closed, our borders secure, and that lie echoed by other Democrats or other Democrats seeing that the borders are wide open and standing idly by and saying nothing. They're they're as guilty as Joe and Kamala and Alejandro are. And then you got the complicit media that never covered the story about the preventable national security disaster at our southern border. They're complicit as well. So you know, for people that say, well, Donald Trump, he may trigger a terror attack on our homeland, I'm like, how many times, Linda, have I said, and I could put a montage together, that it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when this country's gonna be attacked by terrorists because of Joe, Kamala, Alejandro, Majorcus Democrats and their allies in the complicit media. How many times have I said, Linda that Joe, Kamala, Alejandro, they all have blood on their hands, and we'll have more blood on their hands. How many times do you think, if you had to, yes, how many times? As many times as monoclonal antibodies are more.
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot. It's gotta be a thousand, because it's a fact.
Speaker 1: I'm preparing people for what is inevitable. And I always say It's a matter of when, not a matter of if, because it's just you can't have known terrorists in the country. We have Iranian assassination squads that we know of in the country, and they would people, you know, if if God forbid, this happens. And I pray to God that I'm wrong. I don't want what American to ever get hurt. But if it happens, it's not going to be because Donald Trump knocked out the Iranian nuclear capability. It's going to be because Joe and Kamala and Democrats and a complicit media stood by and let it happen, and they didn't stop this preventable national security disaster, and it would have been. It's inevitable anyway. And I pray to God I'm wrong. I hope in ten years I can come on and say, you know what, ten years ago I predicted this would happen.
Speaker 2: And I'm wrong. Any of you at homes think I'm wrong. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But if it happens, they will have blood on their hands, more blood because they already have blood on their hands. You want to see the power of self protection. You can do it in a non lethal way if you don't need lethal force. You do have non lethal options one that's legal in all fifty states that doesn't require a background check. But look at the videos at BERNERBYRNA dot com right now and you're going to see the most effective technology and action for self defense and Berner launchers. They fire powerful to turn. It's like kinetic rounds and rounds of tear gas and pepper spray, and you can incapacitate any perpetrator, no matter how big they might be, for thirty to forty minutes. This technology works. That's why over five hundred plus government agencies and police departments and private security firms have all adopted this technology. And Bernard now has introduced They're all new compact launcher, four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's simple to conceal, carry, you won't attract attention. It fires four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. It's perfect. If you're a woman, you want to put it in your purse. If you're a guy, you can wear it on your hip. Nobody'll notice. And don't forget. It's all hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Go to BYRNA. Look at this sophisticated non lethal technology. It's an option if you don't need lethal force. I have both options available to me at all times by RNA dot com. Check out their retail store locator and they will also will include some select Sportsman warehouse stores and Burner retail stores. Although just mail it to your house BYRNA dot com today. You know, now that the adults are back in office, maybe we can get some warp done around here. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Welcome back President Trump. This is the Sean Hannity Show, The Great Question twenty five downs.
Speaker 1: At the time, I have no idea why I agree to this, but I am looking forward to it. It's gonna be Saturday, Clearwater, Tampa, seven o'clock Ruth Eckert Hall, and Sunday we are in Fort Lauderdale in connection with the Fox Nation dot Com gonna film that one, which is gonna be fun and is this is gonna be a great time. I've been working on it now for a couple of weeks and it's gonna be funny, irreverent, politically incorrect. And Jimmy is he's a hoot. I mean, he does stand up comedy all over the country. He's actually madly funny. It's punchlines and patriots. He's the punchline, I'm the patriot. So it'll be a good combination of a lot of things, but it's gonna be no holds barred.
Speaker 2: Should be fun.
Speaker 1: If you need details about any of any of the locations, go to Hannity dot com today. You know, after joining the US Army, Thomas Kennedy he served two tours of duty in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, all deployed in eastern Afghanistan. Sadly, his life was tragically cut short. He was killed by a Taliban suicide bomber. He left behind his wife. They're beautiful twins. And because of your kindness and generosity and your partnership with the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, you were all able to provide this family with a mortgage free home. And you and other caring friends and great Americans helped Tunnels to Towers you know, step in and offer ray hope of hope when they needed it. And families like the Kennedys, who have sacrificed so much for our nation, for our towns, for our communities, they need your help now more than ever. If you can join us here at Team Hannity, commit to eleven dollars a month. Let's go to the tunnel to Tower's website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. That's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. And thank you for supporting America's heroes and America's families. By the way, seventy nine Democrats just voted to impeach Donald Trump. What a shock. I am shocked by this, Lyndon, are you shocked by that? I'm shocked by this.
Speaker 2: I am shocked, outraged, surprised all those.
Speaker 1: Words, surprised on all of these things that you know, as a New Yorker, I would never expect. So anyway, the Democrat you know, you think about this. They've got this, this virulent anti Semitic wing in their party. It's really remarkable to me, the rise of anti Semitism and hatred in this country. And it discussed me. It just totally, completely, utterly discussed me. It is repugnant, It is repulsive. It is anybody with a conscience and a soul that buies into the sick, twisted hatred and ideology. I don't know where it's coming from, but it's in the halls of Congress. It's on college campuses. As you know, you got this lunatic running from mayor in New York. Will get to him later in the program.
Speaker 2: Mom, Donnie.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, if he wants antifada, that means holy war. It's insane. And the people that support them are the people that remain silent. It's pretty incredible. But anyway, then you got the squad and it's interesting, you know, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, you think they would have applauded getting rid of irans nukes because I can go through the list of times and that the Democratic Party has called for the removal. You know, we've played Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. They have said it. Bill Clinton where determined to prevent the Iranians from ever requiring nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: George W.
Speaker 1: Bush, Iran must never be allowed to develop nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Obama.
Speaker 1: I have stated Iran will never be allowed to obtain a nuclear weapon. Biden, we will not allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon. Donald J. Trump, Iran's key nuclear and Richmond facilities have been completely and totally obliterated. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I mean that's the end of it. And anyway, the House on Tuesday torpedoed and effort by Al Green to impeach President Trump. That's the guy that stood up during the Joint Session with his cane. He's a lunatic and he wanted to impeach Trump over the US strikes on Iran. The Chamber voted three hundred and forty four to seventy nine to table Greens resolution, which charges Trump with abuse of power. You know, the only problem is, and I can I'm not going to waste my time in reading this to you, and we'll have Greg Jarrett weigh in on this at the top of the hour. Is you know, it's they're supposed to be lawmakers and they don't know the law. And Greg Jarrett have been quoting him now all day yesterday, and I'll quote it again and let him explain it in detail at the top of the hour. But after the September eleventh attacks, Congress passed a joint resolution known as the Authorization for the Use of Military Force, which grants the President exclusive extraordinary powers to target those groups and nations that he determines aided the terrorist attacks or harbord The perpetrators, and the stated goal was to prevent any future attacks of international terrorism against the United States. Well, we know that the Iranians have killed, you know, hundreds of not thousands of Americans, and we've gone through that list in great specificity and detail on this program and on television. You know, they were war with us. We weren't at war with them. Remember the nine to eleven Commission report, and you read about Iran's complicity and for years the government of Tehran actively aided and embedded attacks on Americans by offering Al Qaeda terrorists extensive training, intelligence, transit, logistics, weaponry, and funding. And some of the terrorists that Iran supported were the very same future nine to eleven hijackers. I mean, I'm not sure what part people are missing here. None of these Democrats seem to give a rip. You know, when Barack Obama was president, let's see, well, he was bombing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, in Pakistan. They didn't talk about him teaching him George W. Bush Afghanistan and Iraq. They didn't talk about himpeaching him. Bill Clinton, Iraq, Serbia, Sudan, and Afghanistan. Stan George H. W. Bush, Iraq and Panama, Ronald Reagan, Libya, Grenada. They didn't talk about that. And then others are stupid enough they have no understanding of the War Powers Act either. It's from nineteen seventy three, and first of all, it's unconstitutional by every measure because it violates Article two of the Constitution, giving the president, you know, power over the military. After all, he is the commander in chief. No president has ever accepted the War Powers Act as having any limits to their capacity as commander in chief to wage war and conduct military strikes when they deem it necessary. I mean, could well, hang on, I want to we have to bomb them now, but I've got to wait and get permission from Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you want to quote the War Powers Act, you might want to read some of the specific details because even it allows a president to use weapons in military action for a maximum of sixty days without explicit congressional authorization. That's the War Powers Act of nineteen seventy three. The president must notify Congress within forty eight hours of deploying troops in the potential hostilities. Well, the president did inform Hakeem Jeffries and Chucky Schumer, and their silence on all of it has been deafening. And I'll tell you why they're silent, because they are afraid of the lunatics in their caucus. That's what they're afraid of. Now a lot of people are asking me what I think is going to happen. I don't know. I don't have an answer. You know, is I was surprised that Israel went along with the peace agreement. I assume that there's a certain level of indebtedness that they feel towards President Trump because this number one greatest existential threat of a nuclear armed Iran is gone because of President Trump.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, they.
Speaker 1: While they may not have been able to take out their nuclear sites, especially at for Dough and that they needed bunker buster bombs, I would imagine the Israelis are going to probably build their own sooner rather than later. I would hope it's a lasting piece. You know, the word repentance means to have a change of heart. Do I think that the Mullahs in Iran that were chanting last Friday death to America and that always chant death to Israel? Do I think they've changed their ideology or philosophy. No, They're back is against the wall. Their regime is about to collapse. And if the Israelis took out their refineries, their economy would collapse. If they took out their electric grid, the entire population will rise up against them. Only time is going to tell. But you know, now the devil will be in the details, and the Secretary of State Mark or Rubio and Mid East Donvoy Steve Whitkoff, they will hammer out the details of this and why I have doubts that the Iranians will actually if they even sign it, and there's big if to that whether or not they would abide by it. The Iranians as part of this deal would need to stop providing money and weaponry and support to their proxies in the region that Somas has bala is the houtis the militias in Iraq and Syria, and they'd have to stop all of it, or we have to assume that they simply want to build out a bigger, more lethal ballistic missile system in the short term and maybe go back to their nuclear ambitions in the long term. And you know, but you know, maybe maybe this isn't the right time to talk about it. Maybe just a pause in the hostilities will be a good thing. But what has happened here is something that I promise you Obama, Biden, Hillary, no Democrat could ever accomplished by. You know, Obama's plan was to appease the Iranians with billions of dollars in cash, know the currency, and in cargo planes that he dropped off of the mulls in Iran, and Joe Biden just turned a blind eye towards the sanctions that Trump put in place on them selling oil in the world market, which was bankrupting them and resulting in the citizenry of Iran rising up against its leadership. And then Joe comes in and lets them get rich again, which allows them to continue the nuclear ambitions and pursue them and also allows them to foment terror in the entire region because they have the money to do so. I mean, you know, to get within weeks of a nuclear weapon you know, developed in facilities deep in a mountain underground. You know, the fort Do site in particular took how many years to build and fortify? You know, it's a safer world tonight, But the technology the logistics, the skill of the US military is unmatched. But having a president that has the courage and the wisdom and the understanding and the need to do it now, nobody wants forever wars.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That leads me to this other threat, because there are people out there saying, well, if an Iranian makes an attack on the homeland, and it will be a direct result of military action of Donald Trump. I've heard this argument now. I've seen this argument now and I'm listening to it, and it is the most dishonest, intellectually lazy argument I think I've ever heard in my life. We are in this situation but one reason and one reason only. And in other words, the reason that we have all of these Iranians in the country are because of the insanity of the open borders policy of Joe Kamala and Alejandro Majorcus. I mean, ice Is arrested eleven Iranian nationals in the last forty eight hours. How did they get here? Joe's open borders. And you know I gave you the statistics yesterday over seven hundred unvetted Iranian seven hundred and twenty nine that they apprehended and released. Now they arrest they were able they had. The border patrol apprehended one thy five hundred and four Iranian nationals who illegally entered our country unvetted, and Joe Biden's policies allowed seven hundred and twenty nine released into the US. None of them were vetted. I have been saying it's a matter of when, not if, that we're going to get hit. I say it over and over again. And even President Trump rightly is blaming Biden for allowing these Iranian sleeper cells that everyone is worried about into the United States. President Joe Biden let a lot of stupid people in here, he said, and among everything else, he let a lot of super cells in, many from Iran.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we'll be able to take care. Hopefully. Tom Holman's on TV.
Speaker 1: He's trying, and so's Pam Bondi and Dan Bongino and Cash Patel. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. How do you find them all? By the way, Israel acknowledged the striking e radar installation near Tehran hours after the start of the ceasefire, but it was within the window of time before they had to stop, but said it refrained from further attacks because Donald Trump asked him to, and I think that was you know, it shows the friendship and the deep respect that these two men have for each other. Ice arrests are up to a seventy a new high. Criminally, illegals make up seventy percent of recent apprehensions. The reason we have sleeper cells in this country is because Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcus opened up the borders, lied to the country for four years. Their fellow Democrats lied to the country for four years, or they remain silent, which makes them complicit for four years. And the media never did their job and pointed out to the American public that this is the most preventable national security disaster because it's not just Iranian sleeper cells. We have people from over two hundred plus countries, many of which are coming from countries would terroritize. Now, what president in their right mind would ever allow that to happen. So the threat of sleeper cells existed with or without Donald Trump's actions in Iran,