Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program today. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, sewn if you want to join us now. This ship piss off every single solitary American. I can only use my experience in recent years in terms of voting, and it was surprising. I would go vote at the same firehouse for years, and the nicest people volunteered for the town that I lived in, and they were always so kind to me, always polite him, mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: How are you. I'm like, just call me, Sean.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you, guys, how are you doing, Thanks for doing what you do, those kind of conversations, and then I would naturally, I guess I stopped at some point, but I'd naturally reached for my wallet to get my ID, to get my license, you know, the very license you would need if you wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes to prove you're twenty one years old, or a beer or a class of wine, or I don't know, seltzer, whatever it is. You need a tobacco patch, zen, whatever it is, And they no, no no, you don't need ID here. That was New York and that's insane. Democrats don't want election integrity. They don't they think it works in their favorite Why do you think they've been so adamant against the Save Act, which simply would require proof of citizenship and voter ID. Now, I would think, well with over the years, both Republicans and Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Stacy Abrams, people from both parties have talked about elections being rigged and lacking integrity, and they don't have the confidence and the results of these elections. There are measures that can be taken to fix that. It's not compated, it's not hard. It's not a big deal. You know, when you know, if I go and I want to get a nicotine pouch, which I happen to like, I have to show my identification and I'm well over twenty one, Linda, do I look a little bit over twenty one? Just a little bit like a smidge? Like a smidge, I'm like a smidge over twenty one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And I laugh and they all know me, and they say they usually now they call me Sean because I corrected after so many times saying you don't have to call me mister Hannity. I'm just Sewan, but I show it to them every time. As a matter of fact, they have to scan it so for me to be able to buy a nicotine pouch, I know I shouldn't use nicotine. Everyone save your lectures for another day. I'll quit when I'm ready. So you can have proof of citizenship, voter ID, I think you should have signature verification. I think if there's any mail in ballots, and I'd like to minimize that, I'd like to minimize early voting.
Speaker 1: I'd like to go to paper ballots.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think if there are mail in ballots, and I know there are efforts now to make it fool proof that nobody can tamper with the envelope without some way of the government knowing, because they'd put some scan bar on the outside of the envelope. But I think you should have chain of custody controls. What does that mean when somebody mails in a ballot, maybe one of our brave soldiers, that they would then be able to put it in a room, keep it, keep eyes on it from the moment that the postal worker delivers that mail in ballot, put it in a room, put security cameras in there. They have simply safe security work perfectly in there, and give the public access to make sure that nobody goes into that room, and you record it twenty four to seven until the election day comes. I would actually do what they do in my free state of Florida, but that this should all be on camera as well, and that is you know that you record the vote counting. I do that too. Confidence and results, integrity and the process. I think you have to have updated voter rolls. I think you need partisan observers. You know, let's say it's just Republicans and Democrats or Republican Democrat and dependent Republican Democrat and dependent Green.
Speaker 1: However many parties are on the ballot.
Speaker 2: I think they should get in every precinct to watch the voting all day, so no Shenanigan's happen, and the vote counting all night in person, up close, not like COVID, and I think that then we'll have confidence and results. Now I'm looking at the latest California numbers. Linda, correct me if I'm wrong. I lose track of my days. Today's Thursday. Correct, Yeah, yeah, you're supposed to say yes, boss, yes, boss, okay, And the election, the primary election in California took place on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Correct, that is correct.
Speaker 2: What percentage of the vote do you think has been counted as of now? The last time I looked about a couple hours ago. What do you think was that?
Speaker 3: Sean and I would have to push back gently and let you know that it's changing. It vacillates depending on how many they need.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw that too. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, at one point it went from fifty five to fifty somebody busily caught that screenshot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm that, but I okay, So fifty five you call it, I'll give you your number. Let's say it went up a thousand from when I last looked, which is possible, all right. In my free state of Florida, what they do is on election day they have partisan observers, they have a lot of mail in voting. It's actually they do it the best, I think than any other state. And although I would prefer not to have the practice personally, that's my personal But Florida they've had their problems over the years. They've dug in deep and they have fixed it. California, we're being told may not give us the final results of this election for a number of weeks. Now, President Trump rightly is calling out Democrats, saying they're probably cheating, trying to steal. Why would you believe the people that don't want proof of citizenship or voter ID, which should be no brain brainer decisions for anybody that wants integrity in the process and confidence in the results. And you know, the bottom line is is if in this day and age, the home of Silicon Valley, the home of some of the best, brightest, you know, minds in the entire world, are there, you're telling me that we have to wait a week or days and days and days on end.
Speaker 1: To get a result.
Speaker 2: Because in my free state of Florida, oh, we'll know in like an hour or two.
Speaker 1: And that's if it's a close race.
Speaker 2: You know, when I went on the air the other night, I forget which primary it was. I was able to Oh, it was the Texas primary at nine oh one. The polls closed at exactly nine eastern and part of the state it was eight o'clock, but nine o'clock in a part of the state, so nobody called.
Speaker 1: It was nine oh one.
Speaker 2: I was able to make the call that Ken Paxton had defeated John Cornyn for the nomination, which I think is a big deal. Anyway, the President's claiming that this is where all integrity goes out the window. You know, all the votes are tied up, they may not all be counted for weeks.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: This is now under investigation by the US Attorney's office in Los Angeles. Why is there a vote counting delay? Why do we talk tolerate this. It's twenty twenty six. This is not complicated. They want it to be complicated, and I can The only reason I can come up with in my little, you know, conservative brain, is that they don't want integrity because maybe maybe they get to play tricks. I don't know for sure, but I don't trust them. Why should I trust them?
Speaker 1: Linda? Did you see?
Speaker 2: Former National Security advisor John Bolton is going to plead guilty to retaining classified information. Apparently he's expected to accept the plea with federal authorities plead guilty to a single counter of retention of classified information. Under the deal, he would be fine million two and a quarter million dollars could avoid serving prison time, although he faces a maximum of five years in prison, and ultimately the sentence would be imposed by the judge. There's a schedule heeering for June twenty six. Usually, if a deal has made, a deal is kind of binding and a judge will sign off on it. I'm not wishing anybody his age go to prison.
Speaker 1: I'm just not.
Speaker 2: I think he's become quite a jerk. And when Bolton wanted to work for Donald Trump in the first term, do you remember he called me off in Linda? I do, And I remember having a very specific conversation. I remember where I was. I was on the ed Kotch fifty ninth Street bridge, although it's probably not going to be the ed Cotch Bridge much longer. And Donnie doesn't want to honor ed Kotch. And I remember saying to him, you don't agree with his foreign policy.
Speaker 1: You just don't. I mean, you are far more of a hawk.
Speaker 2: Why, I said, are you there to serve your policy or the president's policy? I remember the conversation like it was yesterday, and he swore up and down, no, I'm here to serve the president's policy.
Speaker 1: Else. How did that work out? Too? Well? You know, I got a lot of people they just they lose their minds.
Speaker 2: So this is this should be upsetting to everybody that we live in the greatest country God gave Man. We have the ability. Now we're building robots. We have cars that will drive themselves. We have robots that soon will be you can buy that will cut your lawn, clean your dishes, vacuum your house, iron your laundry, and and we can't. We can't count votes in a twenty four hour period of time. It shouldn't even take twenty four hours. And it's just it's it's all by design. That's the There is a sinister part in all of this because they can do better. Now, Linda, I don't know if I should ask you to leave the room or not leave the room. I really don't know what the right decision is. Oh boy, well, I know this is going to anger you in the state of New York, although I know you move to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: You know the beauty of doing.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting these days, you can do it from anywhere, and by the way we have been doing I have been doing it from anywhere for a long long time. But a new bill passed by the New York State legislature that would ban the terms mother and father from being used in certain official documents, replacing those descriptions with gender neutral language assigned into law, and I'm sure it will be by Kathy Hockel. The bill will require the terms mother and father be replaced with quote gest dating and non gest dating parent. I mean this is like tall Rico. He refers to women that might live next door, a neighbor that happens to be a woman. I don't know what the other four genders he's referring to when he talks about six genders. I've tried to get an answer. I can't get an answer.
Speaker 4: This summer, more than our population became second class citizens. Every one of our neighbors with a uterus became the property of the state.
Speaker 5: In these situations, when there is an unwonted pregnancy, it is moral for a woman to be able to control her own body, or any one of our neighbors with the uterists to be able to control their own body.
Speaker 2: What is a woman with the uterus? She had one Democrat this week. I don't know if you noticed that. I was last week actually fighting for the right of men to have abortions biological men that identify as women. Last I checked, and I'm not a science expert. Maybe you're more of a science expert than I am, But I don't I know of no science that can allow a man to give birth to a woman because men don't have a uterist the last time I checked.
Speaker 1: And I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: There could be advancement in science that I don't even know about. Is there some advancement that I've not heard about.
Speaker 3: No, they don't have to subscribe to crazy. They can go living crazy in their own place. I don't know why we have to give them any audience at all.
Speaker 2: Well, and it gets worse, by the way, only eighteen percent of Democrats are proud of their country.
Speaker 1: Only seventeen percent. Get out.
Speaker 3: We I'll buy the ticket, Please leave now.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe we should charter a plane, send them out of class. We'll put champagne on it.
Speaker 3: Remember that one we had that opening when the jet is ready with Scott shann and he did the whole thing for us back in the day.
Speaker 1: Jet is ready, I mean I have to promise never to come back.
Speaker 2: Put their all right, So this is going to make your head explode more so. A mother will become a gest stating parent. A father will be a non gestating parent or parent. I don't know what that means. It says it that way. Paternity is per turnage, like I don't even know what the hell it means, you know, or an alleged parent talking about a father stricken from the record, his or her, she and her husband. And it's now I guess, well the rest stricken is he or she can't use these words his or her can't use he or she can't use she and her husband can't use male party can't use that either. Okay, this is what your government is doing. They are Craig Cray. They are nuts. And this is why I will lead. I will lead into this because this you know now that they're banning mother and father, et cetera, et cetera, because the Democratic Party has now lost. And this is a Marquette poll that came out Marquette Law School, and the generic ballot survey shows Republicans have closed the gap with Democrats by nine whopping points.
Speaker 1: Now, that is why is this happening.
Speaker 2: All the things we've been talking about, you know, for the last week and a half, how crazy this party is, and as Americans learn about the tell Ricos of the world and the Grand Platners of the world, and then Democrats, you know, defending crazy and not standing up to crazy. And then you have you know, Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas and AOC and the squad members and the Mamdanis that this is the party that has gone off the rails. They're crazy. That's why people are leaving red states and moving the blue states. No kidding, just the opposite, isn't it. Isn't there a reason for that? Although I think it's making people in red states like mine nervous. They don't want people to bring their dumb politics with them. I think that should be a condition. Wait, do you hear ed Marky Dodge and Duck and Weave when it comes to Grand Platiner having a very tough time. Why have the Democrats in this Marquette law school generic ballot lost a ton of support in just the last month. I'll give you a hint. People are waking up to who they're running. Straight ahead, he gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, So as we're going to break, I'm telling you about the Marquette pull Marquette Law School. They have a pullout and it's a congresstional generic ballot survey shows Republicans now have closed the gap with Democrats. Not a surprise. I stand by where I am at this moment. I don't think the issues that ultimately will define the outcome of this midterm election year even happens yet. I mean, let's see what happens with Iran, Let's see what happens with gas prices. Let's see if you know, we have good news on the economy, which I'll get to in a second, that nobody's paying attention to. And then there's one other factor here, Well, it's actually three other factors. Yeah, the Supreme Court decision on racial jerry mandering that is going to shake up congressional districts dramatically. Then you have the power grab of Democrats in Virginia, Abigail Spamberger led by her.
Speaker 1: She said you wouldn't do it, but she did.
Speaker 2: And that was they tried to make it that they had ten seats that were predominantly Democrat one seat for Republicans. Currently it's configured based on the voting in Virginia, and they wanted to r anyway that's been overthrown too. That's a factor they were counting on this stuff. Now, how is it? You know, was five months now to go before the midterm elections. You have a new Marquette Law School national survey finding the congressional vote has tightened substantially from April, when forty eight percent of registered voters back Democratic candidates and forty four percent supported Republicans. Now, the April survey also showed a large Democratic advantage among likely voters fifty three forty three. However, the political landscape is changing. It has shifted. Now among registered voters where Democrats had a ten point lead, forty six percent say they would vote for Democrats, forty five for Republicans, seven percent saying.
Speaker 1: They would vote for neither.
Speaker 2: Now, what has happened. I'll tell you the main thing that I think, the main factor I think that's happened here and what is happening before your very eyes we're watching it unfold in real time, is Democrats have been taken over. And as the public learns more about the likes of Graham Platner and James tell Rico, the more they see Mom Donnie in action. If you ever beehive and you're a landlord, we're gonna take your apartment building, and we're gonna the city will take it over and own it. He doesn't mention anything about paying for it. That's a separate issue. Kathy Hokeel, you know all these bizarre gender changes. I couldn't even keep up with it if I wanted to. You know, tell Rico, six different genders. God is non binary, welcome mat at the border and every other. And God is not a Christian. Well, God so loved the world that he's sent his only begotten son, So whoever believeth in him believes in everlasting life.
Speaker 1: Six genders.
Speaker 2: Forget about that Lord's prayer thing that you grew up reciting in school and maybe pray with every day.
Speaker 1: I hope you do.
Speaker 2: I think it's the most powerful prayer there is, the our Father prayer, the Lord's prayer, and it starts our father who aren't in heaven.
Speaker 1: Pretty simple stuff.
Speaker 2: But I guess it's our non binary six genders who are mean.
Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 2: And the more people every Democrat now is twisting into pretzels, the more we learn about these lunatics, the more people are becoming aware, Okay, this is not normal.
Speaker 1: This is bizarre.
Speaker 2: These are strange times we're living in and I'm not going to stop because now you know, if you notice Chuck Schumer Chuck Schumer five times yesterday, Linda, do we have this cut? Five separate freaking times? Was asked about Graham Platner five times?
Speaker 1: Are you satisfiable explorations?
Speaker 4: He's given your controversies his campaign space.
Speaker 6: Right now we can, sur I met with Graham Plattner today. We're gonna beat Susan Collins take back the center.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that, Dana hillis you're for candid und get back in.
Speaker 1: You're shanning behind grandfather.
Speaker 6: We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back the center.
Speaker 7: Yes, does drunk and sticking kind grandcator? Is that for the provility and attacking accents?
Speaker 1: We're going to take that.
Speaker 6: We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back the sin Any other subject you're got any other subjects? Yes, yes, you're right there that l should unsuspended for We're going to beat Susan Collins, can take back your the same beast one you have.
Speaker 7: Not said if you're still endorsing Grandpa? Are you still supporting the Grand Class, I said, I endorsed Grand Platner. We're gonna take back. We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back the Sinnate.
Speaker 2: We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back this. No, I don't think so. Nate Silvery even pointed out, although he's not my favorite poster, to be blunt, but he pointed out that, yeah, if their internal polling has them up by four usually internal polling favors the person that's polling by about four points consistently.
Speaker 1: And I think this campaign's going down.
Speaker 2: What they're really hoping will happen is Graham Platner is going to win next I think it's next Tuesday. He's going to win the Democratic primary, and then he will have till the twenty sixth, I believe, to get out and an obscure main law that would allow the party to replace the candidate that won the primary with their candidate of choice. In other words, and the old Biden Harris SWITCHERUI where the voters be damned and they will have a chosen candidate that they will put in instead. Now here's the problem. They have a big problem here, and it's not just Platner. It's the entire Democratic Party is radicalized. The problem specifically with Plattner is that, you know, why wasn't the Nazi tattoo enough? What about what we learned this week that on a Reddit post that this guy talked about how much he loved Nazi Germany helmets, Nazi gear. How is it he had the Nazi tattoo for nearly twenty years, nearly two decades, and only decided to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was. I had no idea. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I well, you know what a Nazi helmet looks like, and you think they're really cool. That's what he's you know, something to the effect that he said. Put aside The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, this is all coming from Democrats. By the way, this is not a Republican hit job, in spite of what the media would want you to believe. It's just simply not u But Plattner and his wife described messages. You know that he apparently very very descriptive. Let's put it that way. Okay, put that aside for a second. Is that as bad as you know, wishing a brave soldier who did what four or five towards a duty dead. I mean, pretty sick stuff, blaming sexual assault victims, suggesting that women take responsibility, avoid getting fed up on alcohol and act like an adult, downplaying military sexual assault reporting challenges. He's a self avowed communist. He's referred to cops as bastards, you know. Never mind the other slurs about you know, on gay and lesbian issues and everything in between. Anyway, he inked this Nazi tattoo in two thousand and seven. I mean, it's not like it's it's it's an old issue, but he only got rid of it for political expediency. Here's where it gets very, very entertaining, and we'll actually do this later in the program. We have Chris Han of the Chris Han Show and Doug shown democratic post of both them CRUs and I'm gonna bet Chris Hahn is going to duck and dodge and weaf and Chris Hahn of the Chris Han Show is not going to want to answer. He used to work for Chuck Schumer, and I think Chuck is a moral coward. And you ask yourself why Chuck Schumer? Five times? We're going to defeat Susan Collins. And we're going to take back control of the Senate because you cannot if this was any Republican with a Nazi tattoo. This is the party they're closing message in twenty four and their message about ice and law enforcement.
Speaker 1: What is the mantra? You know?
Speaker 2: Nazi fascist, racist, gestapo wash rinse repeat. Now they've got a real candidate with a real Nazi tattoo, only got rid of it because he decided to run for the Senate and they won't condemn him. Now I mentioned Ed Marky, Senator Massachusetts. He's finding himself in the same position as every other Democrat. Looks like he's going to be their nominee, and they care more about his socialism is radicalism that they're going to forego. They're just going to ignore all of these all of these controversies surrounding this lunatic. If you want to know why the generic ballad is shifting, this is part of the reason people are smart. Americans are smart. They're getting hip to the fact. And if you listen to this program or programs like it, or watch Hannity the TV show, watch our package, you're ahead.
Speaker 1: Of the curve.
Speaker 2: Understand that, and they're just catching up because people are busy.
Speaker 1: I'm not blaming people. I wish everybody will listen to the show.
Speaker 2: So this is ed Marky being asked about Graham Platner.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 8: I also want to ask you about in Battle, Maine senate candidate Graham Platner. Two sources to MS now he is in DC today to meet with Senate Democrats. It comes amid this new controversy, the reports that he's sent sexually explicit messages to multiple women while he was married and he's still married. Are you planning to meet with him today? And do you support his campaign at this point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have.
Speaker 9: Any plans today, but I do know that he is campaigning on healthcare costs, on food costs, on gasoline costs, on the impact that Trump economic policies are having upon the lives of people who live in Maine. And that is the issue which American voters, main voters are going to want to have the focus on for the rest of this year. And he is putting those issues front end center for the voters to see every single day.
Speaker 2: Now, if you listen to Democrats, let me tell you, and why are the Democrats dumping all this information on platnir and that is my hypothesis. That's my theory. Can I prove it? Yeah, not one hundred percent. Does it make complete sense? Yes it does. They did the same thing with mister fang fang Swallwell, he was getting too close to getting the nomination. They knew, they all knew for a long time he had these issues, and so they decided he'd be a liability and they went in for the political you know, takeout shot and you know, meaning get him off the ballot. And they're doing the same thing with Planner, and Maine has a provision that if he voluntarily gets off the ballot within two weeks after the primary election, I assuming he wins, they can then the Democratic Party Maine replace him with the candidate of their choice. Janet Mills now reminding people, I'm still on the ballot, by the way, even though I build out of the race.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Then they got a James tell Erico problem, who refers to his female neighbors as neighbors with uteruses.
Speaker 1: Very bizarre.
Speaker 2: This is the guy that says modern science recognizes that there are more than two biological sexes, there are six. I think I'm going to have to offer a prize to the caller around this great country. We've been putting out the call for days. If you know what the other four are, please call the program. I don't know what they are, and I'm not being cute. I have no earthly idea what the other four sexes are?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Or God is non binary. I mean he's sticking to that. If you're a Christian. I'm a Christian. I believe in the Bible. I'm a Bible believing Christian. I try to be a good Christian. Nobody's perfect all of a sudden and ball in short. So I'm not preaching. I'm not proselytizing, however, but the Lord's prayer is it does start with our father. Not our father, not our mother, not a he or she or non binary. Didn't start that way. This is a guy that supports has no problem with men and women. Sports said, you know all of this, God is non binary. He wants a welcome at at the border. A neighbor that's a female is viewed as a neighbor with a uterus. I mean, just just one bizarre position after another. And now he's trying to back off all these people.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't really mean it's it's being taken out of context. We've been playing them for you over and over again. I won't do it now. He wants to run a vegan campaign. Is going to be a vegan campaign in Texas. In Texas a border state. You we're going to put out the welcome at on the border. People in Texas don't want this and a vegan state. How many ranchers in every text that I know loves meat. I love meat. So anyway, it's not exaggerated, it's real. So here's the party. Mamdani Platner, Tall Rico, the Squad, AOC and Company, Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas, Chuckie Schumer, and Hakeem Jeffries leaders in name only, are scared to death. They don't want to alienate that crazy bass. All right, all your tax dollars, Oz says, it's hundreds of billions. We're going to try and get to the bottom of a new bill passed in the House yesterday.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you about that.
Speaker 2: And Chris Hahn, Chuck Schumer acolyte disciple coming up