Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: All right, break it down.
Speaker 3: If you ever have feelings that you just fons Amy and Cat gotcha covin locking m brother, Ladies and folks, do you just follow ann the spirit where it's all the front and real stuff to the chill stuff and them. But Swayne, sometimes the best thing you can do it just.
Speaker 1: You feel things.
Speaker 3: This is feeling things with Amy and Cat.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday. Welcome to feeling things. I'm Amy and I'm Kat, and We're gonna kick things off with our feeling of the day feelings coming from me. And it's actually the same feeling twice. Okay, so it's shocked times two.
Speaker 4: Okay, so really shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we shocked by two totally different things. Okay, one involving kids and an adult and another involving adults.
Speaker 4: Okay, we hope.
Speaker 2: So the first one is are shocked to be at a school recital for children and they're giving their performance. All the parents are there to see their kids perform. It's already long enough, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Ye can be pretty long.
Speaker 2: It's pretty long. It's a week nights, gotta get home and do dinner and homework and all the things. So kids are performing, kids are performing and then what do you know, the teacher has a solo.
Speaker 5: I was shocked, Is this what kind of recital?
Speaker 2: It wasn't that the teacher had a solo, like a solo with the because it wouldn't be a solo. I guess if the kids are involved, what do you mean what kind of a it was?
Speaker 5: Is this choir?
Speaker 2: Is this like a grand recital? Yes, there's there's instruments, they're singing. I think you have to be involved in something. It's like the the arts, the like, you know, like every the whole school is involved, your whole performance. Yes, it's like it's like everyone has different things they're bringing to the evening. And even the teacher had their own solo, and I just thought, well, this is adding time.
Speaker 4: Wait what kind of what kind of a solo did they have?
Speaker 2: Well, a singing solo and a flute solo.
Speaker 5: So they did a flute and then they were like next, I'm going to say, yeah.
Speaker 2: It just was awkward. So is that a feeling awkward?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, feeling awkward.
Speaker 5: So shocked.
Speaker 2: It was awkward, and I just I don't know. I don't want to be a hater because it was beautiful. I just feel like, as the teacher, it's the kid's time to shine, and you lead them and then spare the parents, like get us out a few minutes early.
Speaker 5: But can I ask a couple of questions? I just have some follow up questions. Okay, to understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this is going to be that interesting. I just thought i'd be like, I was shocked by this, and you'd be like, yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 5: Well it is weird, but I get you know, before I judge something, I just kind.
Speaker 2: Of I don't want to judge them. I just was shocked.
Speaker 4: Was this teacher like the choir teacher? Do you know what they were? Well, yeah, they were the choir teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they teach, they put together the whole recital.
Speaker 4: Do you think that they just so they.
Speaker 2: They worked in their performance.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they just like feel left out.
Speaker 2: But they're the teacher, I know.
Speaker 5: But imagine that you're a musician and you can't get a gig and.
Speaker 4: They're like, well I can work myself into this, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I feel like that's what happened, and I was just shocked, like it is shocking. Does the track coach get out there?
Speaker 5: He's like I'm actually gonna do the relay. If you don't mind, you're gonna step out today.
Speaker 2: Does the football coach put themselves in?
Speaker 4: No, No they don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a good point, right.
Speaker 4: And was it good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was real good.
Speaker 2: They were like it was really good.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna show you what they could do right there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the talent was there. It was beautiful. I just was shocked, and I think as were all the parents sitting around me, because we're just ready for It's a lot. It was already a lengthy evening.
Speaker 5: It's shocking, shocking thing.
Speaker 2: Number two, I had never heard of. I forget how to say it, Finn Doom. Is that how you say it?
Speaker 4: Know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Financial domination? You never heard of this? Oh I'm not shocked you ever heard of it, because I'm just now learning of it. It popped up in my for you page on TikTok, which I'm like, why is this?
Speaker 5: Wait? So when you first say that, say financial domination, Yeah, I would think it's about becoming financially independent.
Speaker 2: No domination dom sexual? Well, no, there's no nothing sexual about it. Actually, I mean maybe for the giver. They like to give the money. Okay, so let me exclin I pulled the exact definition. Well, I guess I didn't. I thought I did. But it's pretty much where men give money to women that just say to them, give me money, like they're dominant over their finances, like this is how you need to spend your money. And the men that are giving it they're known as finn subs and pay pigs, and they willingly offer financial support for everyday expenses like lunches, nail shoes, and even hair. And they like being told by the women what to do with their money. So if the woman says, give me five hundred dollars right now, they do it.
Speaker 4: This is not people in a relationship.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a fetish. Okay, findom okay, findam.
Speaker 4: I have not heard about this.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you're not shocked by it.
Speaker 4: I'm not shocked about kat so she needs it. I'm not shocked about this.
Speaker 5: I think maybe because in my line of work, I hear a lot about the different types of things people do. Oh, I guess when you started talking about this, I thought it was more like a seeking arrangements thing, And maybe that's part of it too. Like men seeking you've heard of Seeking Arrangements is a website?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a website. Is it's like a only vance. It's literally called seeking arrangement arrangement.
Speaker 5: I think they rebranded though, so I don't know what it's called now if I don't know if you can google seek any arrangements.
Speaker 2: So they needed a rebrand I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well maybe because then people were judging every Okay, I'll just tell you what it is. So Seeking Arrangements or whatever it's called now, was a website where you could go on and you could look for a sugar daddy or a sugar mama, or you could be the daddy or the mama looking for somebody to treat. And what, from my understanding, is that you would create an arrangement and it could be whatever you want.
Speaker 4: It didn't have to be sexual.
Speaker 5: It could be like I'm going to pay you three hundred dollars to go to dinner with me twice a week or I think probably most of the time they got more than that. But they had an arrangement, and you would have that person and they'd be like, I have this concert I want to go to. If you come with me, I'll pay you six hundred dollars or I'll pay you five hundred dollars to text with me three hours a night or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, but that's not the same thing.
Speaker 4: This is an arrangement.
Speaker 2: Like they're getting paid by simply saying pay me money because it's like you're the dominant person over their finances, like they want.
Speaker 4: This is genius for the women.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the one woman that showed up on my for me page, like she said, look, I like to keep my page classy. I'm not trying to do anything, you know, with my body. I don't want any women to feel like I guess she put together a course to teach women how to.
Speaker 5: Do findom and where do you find them?
Speaker 2: Where do I find the people to pay for findom dot com? I don't know findom.
Speaker 4: I kind of love this, you do.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, Okay, but you're only getting my short version of it that I don't know, because like what if findom dot com is actually like maybe this one particular findom coach is clean, but maybe some of the others are subjected to other type of behaviors. So I don't know that I want to give it like a big old step of approval before we know more. I mean, I thought i'd even I even had the exact definition for you, and I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Whatever people want to do, if it's not hurting them causing them harm, go for it. Okay. The reason I love this is because, first of all, there's already a hard enough wage gap with women. So if they can just like tell a man to pay the money.
Speaker 2: Right, because you're not even having to give it's not like you can do anything. There's no feet picks, there's no nothing. No, it's just give me money. You know. I didn't take the course, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so your homework is to take the course and then you're gonna come back and tells how much money you make.
Speaker 2: No, but that's how she was scaling her business because she is a scam. No, I don't think so, but I didn't. I'm not going to sign up for it. But she clearly was doing it for herself. And then she wanted to coach other women how to do it. But now she's making money by charging women to take her course.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is the I get. This gets me hot when there's like coaches coaching coaches how to coach like, I can't know, but.
Speaker 2: You know people are making a lot of money that way.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's just interesting to me.
Speaker 5: Cryocat from back there said she would sign up for the Corseulo Snow, how it goes? Okaydom, and then you can come and be a guest and tell us how it goes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she will also.
Speaker 4: I love that this showed up on your for you page?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: I wonder what that says about you?
Speaker 2: Should I should I call my boyfriend and say give me.
Speaker 5: Call him like saying, give me five hundred dollars, let me go to lunch.
Speaker 2: What happens? Okay, we'll see if he well, it says here you can get lunches, nails.
Speaker 1: He sent me the voice?
Speaker 2: What is he busy working?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Just because you can send him a text?
Speaker 5: What do you get voice?
Speaker 4: Know and say give me five hundred dollars. I need a pair of shoes.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hey, cat's gotta get a nail.
Speaker 2: Hey give me give me five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, I wish I could send one of those to Patrick.
Speaker 2: Why you don't have a pH phone?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Findom? That's all I got about that?
Speaker 4: All right, and then we'll check back into CUGA a text message.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, should I really just send.
Speaker 1: That out a text.
Speaker 2: Speaking of money and spending it, making it, giving it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I put up this story about influencers and not money influencing, and I follow a lot of influencers and I'm very grateful. And also other influencers show up in my for me or my suggested And I love links. I love clicking links. I even post links myself. I have nothing against the links. I just trusting people. I'm pro links. I'm pro Hey, if you want the link to this, I want to help you. I've never been able to be con assistant with clothing links, trust me. I wish that maybe one day I'll get it figured out and I can be because that is lucrative. Yeah, and that's just in all honesty, Like some people are making so much bank and I've started to wonder if now are we to a point where sometimes it's a money grab, Like are they really wearing it or did they put it on for the Instagram video to be like, Hey, I've already built this trust with you. I'm into fashion. You trust me for fashion, So now I'm going to sell you this thing. I would never be caught dead and in public, but it's cute enough for me to post about it on Instagram, and I'm going to get you to buy it, and now you're going to wear it, and I'm going to make money off of it because it's a cheap item off of Amazon, and so many of you are going to buy it that I'm going to I'm making a gazillion dollars. And after this video that I show you on Instagram, like, I'm never wearing it again, you know. Oh oh, boyfriends calling.
Speaker 4: Me, Okay, you have to answer and we'll come back to this Fox.
Speaker 2: He thinks I was abducted. Hello, Hey, well I was gonna put you on speaker, but then we're recording a podcast, so that seems unfair.
Speaker 4: But did you.
Speaker 2: Get did you get my message?
Speaker 1: Did you know you did it?
Speaker 2: You haven't got my text yet you Okay, hold on, we'll just say it with Okay, give me five hundred dollars, no.
Speaker 6: What, okay, give me, give me two hundred dollars, give me two hundred dollars now, okay, give me one dollar.
Speaker 2: Right now, no, right now, right now. I can think of bad words that I can't say, like, right now you you like any blank but right.
Speaker 7: Now you bad bad boy, bad boy, Okay, okay, give me ten dollars right now, give me, give me your money now transfer to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, but I feel like, okay, thank you.
Speaker 7: Okay, bye.
Speaker 5: Guys, Well I have ten dollars. You bad boy? He well absolutely he.
Speaker 2: Was my boyfriend. So if that was my audition for Fendom, I failed, Like, I don't think that's what they're looking for. They're looking for like professionals that can hold it together and really demand the money like I I obviously would be really bad at that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna record myself doing this with Patrick later. Okay, but it's something more reasonable though, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fifty I was like okay, bye and it just goes bye. He has no questions, no nothing. It's like I get to.
Speaker 5: Go okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I got to recover from that. Where were we we were money talking about giving all of our money to influencers, influencing and.
Speaker 5: I can't just ask for it. We have to make it right.
Speaker 2: So to be clear, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you think like in subscribe, I just imagine it being like no, no, no, no, and then I'm like okay, bye, and he's like bye, We'll see if I ever see him again.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Okay, Okay, I'm cool. It's not that funny.
Speaker 2: We're cool, cool, cool, we're cool influencers. Every job to do here. Yeah, we have a podcast, so I know that I post things. So this isn't me calling out anybody specifically. It's just you're curious, and I'm curious about it. It's a theory that I've had because I'm buying these things from these people and I'm like, are they really wearing this or like do they throw it? Like okay, it'll be like a cute outfit head to toe, one that is like way too expensive. I'm not going to probably buy the outfit. But then they'll be like and then look at these shoes. I got an Amazon for twenty dollars and they are cute and they are twenty dollars and they do go with the outfit. But here's my thinking. I picture them doing that and then before they leave they put on their Prada or they're whatever they're putting on. I don't know, but I'm like, Okay, maybe they are walking out of the house and they're Amazon shoes, which I will buy and wear, Like I don't. I don't care. I don't have to have a name or anything. But well, when there's a lot of name brand stuff happening, I do think there's some that don't care. But then I think there's some that they might be just putting that on for the quick money grab of like I'm going to get so many people to buy this right now because it looks so cute, But there's no way I'm walking out wearing it.
Speaker 5: I didn't ever think about that. I think you're onto something. I also think in this I have no I have nothing to base this off of. But one thought I've had because I've randomly posted a link to something is that I can't afford this life. I can't afford the life of linking because of how much stuff you have to buy. Well, here's my thought, do you send it back after you post it? I think a lot of people buy a lot of especially people that do the try ons, like here's my Amazon hall and they try and the I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 5: I love this, I love this, And I'm like, how do you have a whole business off of Amazon halls. You have to be spending so much money on Amazon. I think they try it on they keep one or two things and they send the rest back.
Speaker 2: Well they might or they're making so much money that it doesn't matter because they are so much you can Yeah. No, there's times where I've been really this is full transparency, Like I've been good at linking my Amazon maybe and you make a lot of money yeah, and I'm like, whoa, that was so crazy. Now it's genuinely stuff that I wear, I like, or I have products I use. Like it could even be like my salad chopper. I love my salad chopper. So if I link that and then a lot of people get the salad chopper, well I get a percentage of everybody gets a salad chopper, because that's why.
Speaker 5: It's why you would Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I would share it anyway, but then also off of it, make money off of it. I guess what I'm specifically talking about is if they genuinely really like it, great link away, and then I'm trusting you and I want to know. I don't want to get duped into thinking something is cool and cute because I trust your fashion, and then you're putting in a box and returning it or not wearing it and ditching it and putting on your really cute thing. And then now I got it and I'm wearing it, and people are like, what are those shoes? Those are not cute. But because you're fashion forward and I'm trusting you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, because I'm not.
Speaker 2: The fashion person, like, don't don't follow me for fashion. I mean sometimes you kick it's so cute right now, thank you you very fashion pause pause.
Speaker 5: Good job. Okay. I want to clarify this because I think this is helpful. I think you said this, but I just want to reiterate it. You're saying, if that's your job and that's your hustle, do it. There's no shame in making money from links.
Speaker 4: I do it. It's cool, it's great. Why not do it?
Speaker 5: It's I want to make sure that I'm not buying stuff that is ugly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, here's which I should be able to think for myself.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for pointing out what I'm.
Speaker 4: Not say it yet, though I'm.
Speaker 2: Aware I want to think for myself, but fashion is not my thing. And when I'm following someone for their fashion inspo, and then I feel like I'm getting duped. That's where I'm like, something's off here, Like I don't know why, I just I had this theory. And again, I've posted clothing links before, but it's people that are following me. They're not like, oh my gosh, you need to follow Radio Amy right now because she has so many cute clothing links. I post a clothing link once in a blue moon, and if I'm really on a roll, then I do it. But then I'm like, Okay, it's just not my it's not type of mind fat, it's not my gift to the world. It's not my dad. Like I don't really know what I offer on Instagram. I think sometimes I struggle with that because having a radio career and then social media coming along after a radio career, and it's like, then we have to utilize these tools when we used to just have to focus on radio, and then it was like, okay, now you need to focus on Facebook, and now you need to focus on Instagram, and just oh my gosh, Twitter used to give all to Twitter, and now I don't even log into es. Yeah you have Twitter radio Amy. That was I mean, Twitter was the og. Like I was tweeting way more than I was instagramming, and then I was instagramming more than Twitter, and then we were snapchat chatting, and then we were tweet my thoughts.
Speaker 5: I want to go back and.
Speaker 2: Fifty characters or less.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to go look at your old Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom had a Twitter. We would tweet.
Speaker 5: That's where pimp and joyweeting.
Speaker 2: Joy got started on Twitter because it's the hashtags.
Speaker 5: Hashtags where the Twitter. But that was where they came from, right, Yeah, Twitter.
Speaker 2: Twitter, Twitter, which is now ex So yeah, this isn't a hate thing on that. I guess it's just a does anybody else feel this way? Or are my thoughts valid? And then who can we trust because there's no way to really know. But then some people, you're right, they have all these hauls and they may have like their body is perfect for it. So then it's like deceiving because you think, like, oh my gosh, every single one of those outfits is so cute, and then I'm like, but are they like this is how I picture in my head? They put it on and they look cute and they go and they're like, oh my gosh, this dress dead wearing it on vacation. I cannot wait. So cute fire hot? Yeah? Trust was that one? Well, that's what my daughter told me the other day when she was helping me get dressed for something. She was like, kinda tuck your shirt and like like messy, like you're not trying, but you tried, but you're not trying. And so she was like, tuck it into your brawl a little bit. But I mean, my stomach wasn't showing, but it was this messy tuck into the brawl, but it looked like it was tucked into the pants. And I was like, this feels weird. And she looked at me and she goes, you look cute.
Speaker 4: Trust Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like trust dead Trust say hot fire. But I guess now I can't remember my thoughts.
Speaker 5: Well, you're imagining what they're they're doing that then and then they throw off and they're like this is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Exactly Like I'm like, did did I just buy this like blue crochet us off at Amazon? Thinking it's sleigh fire? And then you take it off and you're putting it back in the Amazon package to ship it back because you're there's no way to be caught dead wearing it, and you're like, oh, thousand people are gonna buy that, and I'm gonna make so much money yea in the matter where Like I don't know, I don't want to think people are that way, but it's just become so easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is giving that best is disgusting?
Speaker 2: What is that from? Is that Mean Girls?
Speaker 4: That's like one of the most famous lines.
Speaker 2: From Mean Girls.
Speaker 4: I guess I just do you not love that movie?
Speaker 2: I love that movie?
Speaker 5: But I yeah. When she's like I love your vest and then she's like that fest is disgusting, She's like, expand it from my mom. And then she's like that best is disgusting, Like that's literally what the Then that influencer sees you in person and she's like, oh my gosh, she bought that dress.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: And then she walks away and she's like, oh, what a loser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then they're like, but I bought a new bag with all the money that IGEL earned.
Speaker 5: Okay, I believe there's probably people that do that, and they're people that don't. Yeah, and what we really have to look at and this isn't like a fun funny answer is if we like something, are we buying it just because this influencer said it was cool or they said it was cool and we like it.
Speaker 4: I know it's hard.
Speaker 2: Because I can differentiate if I really like it or not because I trust. I like having their like when I get ready. I love having my friends say like, yes, that's cute. I like validation okay, which that's something my therapist was having me work on. I forgot years ago to go to my closet, get dressed and not ask a single person their thoughts about my outfit. But getting dressed was hard for me. But remember I told you my mantra, I get dressed with these.
Speaker 4: It looks like you got dressed with these today. I don't know if you did.
Speaker 2: I just put on a white tank top, black jeans, and a denim jacket.
Speaker 4: And cool shoes.
Speaker 2: And you're wearing a denim jacket and a tank top truss.
Speaker 5: No I'm not wearing I'm wearing a potato sack right now you can't see it, but a black tank top. Well, and then I have this like potato sack jumper on. Oh, I got dressed with these link it, I think you have something. You know you have something there, So I.
Speaker 2: Think it's really not an important question, though it is an important question, just like I wish people could just give a disclaimer, like.
Speaker 5: I really hate this, but I want you to buy their.
Speaker 2: Business thanks for funding my lifestyle.
Speaker 5: Suckers know what they should do. They should have to post what they bought with the money that they made from each item that they.
Speaker 2: But that would be like we would have to post what we buy for people. I know our podcast, but also our podcast is free for listeners. Do you see the difference. Our podcast is free for listeners. We have advertisers that pay to advertise on our podcast so that we can give something for free. People are not paying for our content, so our money isn't actually coming from them, It's coming from our advertisers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, this is the whole influencer debate that could Tailor's old as time where it is so helpful and I'm so grateful to have easy access to people that can give you recommendations, whether it's clothes or design or food or like anything. At the same time, people always find a way to abuse and manipulate, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's like we have to just be mindful.
Speaker 2: But what I am proud a sucker.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you though, because I feel like your scam meter is on. And that's why you're asking yourself that question, because you're like, I don't want to be scammed anymore. I want to be able to think for myself. And that's where this maybe is coming from.
Speaker 4: This is growth.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want authenticity, yeah, because you're sick of getting scammed, right, Yeah, I want that too.
Speaker 4: That's why I get so angry when I see things that I'm like, that's not well.
Speaker 2: And that's why I mean, I I don't think we all need to be transparent about every single thing and walk around with like I mean, some stuff can be kept private, but I don't mind saying like, yes, when we post links, that's.
Speaker 4: You make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like and in some parts of me because it's not my main job, which some people it is their main bread and butter and I and I'm sure they do it and they do it well, and they do it with integrity and they are authentic, so that's great.
Speaker 4: I guess you gotta look out.
Speaker 2: I just want to figure it out and I'm not slamming it because I've done it, but I've done it with things I actually use.
Speaker 5: But you're saying I want authenticity. There's a difference between being transparent and having authenticity. We don't have to be transparent to be authentic, thank you. So you're just saying you don't have to tell me every detail, like you don't really have to post what you bought with the money that you made.
Speaker 2: But you were saying that I.
Speaker 4: Went a little too far.
Speaker 2: I went an itemized report of your last vacation that we funded.
Speaker 5: Everything you ate and drank and bought all that. But yeah, we just want to know. We want to be able to trust you. And the sad thing is I that's not probably never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in any brands I've worked with in the past, or on social or wherever like, and also even in radio, there's a difference in voicing and endorsing, Like sometimes I'll lend my voice to something, but you won't hear in the spot maybe that I I I I, because that would be a personal endorsement of like my personal experience if you've finished that sentence, like I D D DA. But sometimes this is less of a payment to the business. This a little behind the curtain, but they won't have to pay as much. But we lend our voices because we're the personalities. So just be like, Okay, that would be my voice, but I'm gonna voice it exactly however you say and not give a personal experience. But it still has to be somewhat in alignment, like I'm not going to do something. There's things I pass on all the time, and there's other things that I'm like, Okay, that's totally fine. I can do that because I will eat that or I have eaten that, and I can't do that. Yeah, And I don't know. Sometimes I feel like people think they also know us and they're like, well, that doesn't feel in alignment with you, and it's like, well you don't. You don't know us at every level. But anyway, sometimes we're just lending our voice and sometimes we're lending an endorsement, and those are two very different types of payment scales or whatever. So anyway, that is a time for commercial break. Just kidding. We maybe just got out of it. I don't know where Houston's gonna put it, but I do have some questions that we got from Instagram a little question box that I put up and then people sent their questions. One of the first ones that came in was makeup links, yes please, So then I was laughing. I was like, I don't have any makeup links, but.
Speaker 5: And you will make money if you post the link, but you will use these products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I'll post the links because I've had these products for a week now. I'm just saying that's not my Like some people the minute they get it because this is their job, like influencing online. So they're like, just went to Sephora. Here's my Sephora hall, which is great. I'm grateful for that because I will click on it and I will buy it because.
Speaker 5: But you want them to try it first, that's what you're saying. I don't know if I'm going to link this because I haven't tried it yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do like it though, Okay, I but all of Selena Gomez is makeup, rare wait, rare, rare beauty, rare.
Speaker 5: Beauty, not to be confused with road that is Bieber Haley Beber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, what did you get? You said all of is that what you got?
Speaker 2: The contour.
Speaker 5: Something is that stick.
Speaker 2: It's like a little sponge on a tip and you go dot dot.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: And then I got the Blushka and then I got concealer okay, and I got powder okay. I needed all new makeup like I needed a.
Speaker 4: Fresh you think, like fun and crazy, like an eyeshadow.
Speaker 2: I didn't get an eyeshadow. I have my Charlotte Tillberry is that how you say it? Eyeshadow from a few years ago that I still really like because I feel like eyeshadow doesn't really expire. But some of my other makeup from I had Charlotte Tillberry before. This is what I replaced with.
Speaker 4: Oh, Selena, you're trading it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was time. I was like, how long does this stuff? Because it had been yours. What else did I get? I got a lip gloss from Selena all Selena?
Speaker 4: Is that what you have on your face now?
Speaker 2: So if you like it, I'll link it, just kidding. I don't even have links. But you can go to And that's the thing with makeup is maybe if you can go to the store and like try it on yourself and then see what works and what you like, because what looks good on me, may not look good on you.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I don't a T shirt.
Speaker 5: That should be the disclaimer on the influencer's thing when they're like sligh fire, this looks so cute, and at the bottom they say, what looks good on me might not look good on you.
Speaker 2: Bye with pation. So good luck. You're gonna order this and you're gonna get it in. It's probably to look like so gross on you, but then you're gonna be like ugh returning it is such a process. So you're gonna keep it, and I'm gonna keep your money.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, more question.
Speaker 2: We got multiple like questions about our friendship, like how did you encap meet or how did you two become friends?
Speaker 4: That's a fun story.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to I get to tell it? What do you mean you get to back in?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We can popcorn it or donn popcorn itay? Can you tell it back in twenty twenty? Right, yeah, twenty twenty. You were doing a.
Speaker 2: You maybe emailed me in twenty nineteen though.
Speaker 5: It was twenty it was twenty twenty. Because I know where I was. I was in a coffee shop in Chicago.
Speaker 2: But it was January.
Speaker 4: It was February.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was February.
Speaker 4: I only know this for a specific reason.
Speaker 5: So you were doing Outweigh and I guess you were talking about it maybe on your podcast that you were going to be doing it. Okay, one of my friends moms listens to your podcast. You were talking about doing an eating disorder podcast. My friend's mom, shout out pie said, tell Catherine to email Amy to see I don't know if she wants to be on this podcast or whatever. And I was like, she would never respond to my email. In my head, you don't read emails. But I didn't listen to your podcast, and I didn't know that you had like the interaction that you do with the people, So.
Speaker 4: I was like, not going to do it.
Speaker 5: But I went on a trip to Chicago with my friend Hannah and she had to leave for over twenty four hours, so I had twenty four hours by myself in Chicago, and I was like, oh, I guess I'll pretend to work in.
Speaker 4: A coffee shop in Chicago.
Speaker 5: So I went and I had a latte that had glitter in it and banana toast. Do you like all the details of love the details, and I was like, I guess. So this was before chat GBT too, so I wonder how good the email was. So I emailed you and then I was like, okay, I'll probably never hear from her, And the next day you emailed me. I think it was really the next day. So then I came and I did outweigh, and I remember us not really knowing what we were going to talk about, and ME being like, Okay, I have an idea, let's just talk about this.
Speaker 4: And then it was really with Lisa. Yeah, with Lisa.
Speaker 2: Lisa's who I started out weigh with, Lisa Haym. She flew in from New York, and I'm surprised, honestly she got back. She flew out right before the tornado then hit my neighborhood in East Nashville, and then COVID hit right after that. So when she flew back to New York, COVID was already getting a little weird there. It wasn't weird in Nashville yet, but New York, she said, was starting to get a little eerie.
Speaker 4: But two weeks after that it got weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Here, I also just want to say that is not like me to do that. I do not like doing things by myself. I mean, you know this, I get nervous, so I'm like, what was twenty twenty Catherine thinking it.
Speaker 2: Was meant to be?
Speaker 5: And I walked in there being like, oh no, I don't know anything about how these things work.
Speaker 4: I didn't know how you were going to edit it. I was nervous.
Speaker 5: So luckily it worked out and I feel like the I mean, the episode was really good. I remember us all like having like a little moment and tearing up for a second, and then in my head, I'm like, Okay, I'll never see this girl again.
Speaker 2: When you and Lisa kept in touch, you on social media and then we went to New York and we met up with her like two or three years later, maybe that was twenty twenty one or something now twenty two. Yeah, yeah, so a couple years later we went to New York and hang out with her, and so that's that's been a fun.
Speaker 5: So we met through email thing to look back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just you never know.
Speaker 5: And you were so nice. That's so I will say. I remember you being I didn't know what to expect. This isn't judgmental. I just thought in my head I'm like, I'm some nobody coming in here like that. You don't even have a reason to even listen to me. You were so nice, and I remember you gave me the biggest hug at the end. Oh yeah, And I remember what you were wearing. What was I wearing?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I was wearing a yellow long sleeve kind of like cut off baggy T shirt. You were wearing some like crocheted cream top.
Speaker 2: Oh, I remember that now. I think you were wearing that if that's what I was wearing. Okay, I had crocheted flowers on it, because now I remember Lisa and I being at my house later and that's what I was wearing, because I have a picture of us. Good memory. Wow, yellow like your nails.
Speaker 4: Why did you bring that up?
Speaker 5: Because your nails are so yellow. Speaking of feelings, I'm feeling disgusted by my nails. Okay, they were so cute like two days ago, and I took all the nail polish off and then I thought that this was gonna be cute. And it looks like highlighters. If you can't see it, yeah, that says we can see.
Speaker 2: It's it's worse than a highlighter.
Speaker 5: Oh. My that's what you said. When I texted you. I thought you were going to like reassure me and be like, no, oh, wasn't that bad. I texted you as I'm doing it, I'm like, oh, this was the biggest mistake. And I sent you a picture of it, thinking that you'd be like, oh, don't worry about it. They look good, and you said, oh, that's worse than you said. You said, that's worse than a highlighter.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because we can affirm each other all day long, but the color of your nails. You don't need my affirmation. You need my honesty. Yeah, yeah, like if it was actually something that you couldn't change or help, but this is a nail color.
Speaker 4: Don't lie to me, I know.
Speaker 5: And also also I appreciate because I didn't like it, so I didn't need you to like if I loved it, and I'm like, I love this nail color so much and it's so beautiful, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You don't really have to give an opinion.
Speaker 2: Right, I'd be like, oh, good job, But.
Speaker 4: If you're a job.
Speaker 5: If I hated it, and then you know it's ugly and you're like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: No, help me out right remove that.
Speaker 4: It'll be removed to myrow.
Speaker 2: This is days later.
Speaker 5: Are you still on?
Speaker 4: It takes me three hours to do my nails.
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's like Jill, it's Joe. Yeah. Kat does her own nails. She has a nail salon in her kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I knew you wanted to come mine and come meet You're like, never mind, you want me to come over and get mine done, but maybe I will, Okay. So that is how we know each other. That's our origin story and we were fast friends after that, and our friendship really has been easy. And I why'd you make that face?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: That face was like, oh that was nice.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh okay, tell y'all. Kat just made some face that made me think, like, don't lie.
Speaker 5: Well it was.
Speaker 4: It's We've had some kerfuffles in the last.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks, but that's work stuff.
Speaker 4: But I think also the kerfuffles have been easy.
Speaker 2: The kurfuffles are when you did I say that wrong?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Should we tell them the new thing that we came up with the other day where you came up with it?
Speaker 2: Sib sib. Yeah, you can tell them in a minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't forget.
Speaker 5: Okay, It's like you.
Speaker 2: Have ADHD and you tell your other friend with ADHD to remember something.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we'll come back to it.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll circle back, Okay five years later. Hey, remember we were going to talk about that thing. Okay, so we'll get to SIB.
Speaker 4: But what was it you were saying that our relationship was easy? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the kerfuffles.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The kerfuffles, I think are that when you have a friendship, anytime you change the dynamic and like say, you start working together. I think some of that was me figuring out how how to work with you and you figuring out how to work with me. I don't think they were real things. They were just kinks, Like.
Speaker 4: They weren't like friendship things.
Speaker 2: No, like it wasn't gonna ruin. But I think we handled it in a way that showed us that, oh wow, we have a very mature friendship and working relationship, and we are determined to not let our friendship get ruined by any work stuff because that happens a lot, and I think neither one of us want that, So we're being very intentional. So the kirkfuffles are normal. Are normal, sib is Kat. You can say it about yourself, but if you want me to say I'll say it. But she's been a little in a mood, you can say it, Okay, she's been snappy.
Speaker 5: She's been snappy to everybody, not just well, actually, I think it's just you and my husband, the people you're closest to.
Speaker 2: Huh you were You have people other people that you're close to you, but you're probably talking to.
Speaker 4: Us the most.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you want to explain, Yeah, I was just having a snappy day and then you.
Speaker 2: I think it was already snappy a few days.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm gonna keep you honest. I've been having a snappy month, honestly, and.
Speaker 5: Now it's a month twenty twenty five. It's been snappy for me. And I think I was already talking to you that morning about my just mood. And then you text started texting me things and I think you were at work, so you were texting short things like just right, like here fire.
Speaker 2: I find stuff off, especially when I'm at work, like if I have a quick commercial break, I might be like here cat ping ping ping, pink peek and then you're like.
Speaker 4: Wait what, And so I was trying.
Speaker 5: I knew I was being snappy in my head, so I was like, Catherine, don't be snappy. How do you say this in a non snappy way? But I think it still came off snappy. So then I had to send you a text that said I'm sending this in a kind tone. I don't know if you can tell. And then you said a really nice voice. Then we started voice memming that was much better, and you were like, no, it's fine, blah blah blah, I get it. And then you explained yourself, and then I explained myself, and then you said, we need a word that if we're ever feeling like we're coming off wrong, we can say sorry.
Speaker 4: I sib well.
Speaker 2: I think I was playing off of WTW and how powerful that is, like wait to Worry, which we talked about recently. But it's just like when you can just say WTW to yourself or somebody else, it's like hey boom. When you both are in the know of what that means, it's like huh, it's like exhale WTW. And so we had just got done talking about that a little bit and how we love WTW. So I was like, we need something for this because I'm perimid apousal. You have other hormone situations stuff happening, and we need an acronym that can just like sort of shut.
Speaker 1: It in the bud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nip it in the bud, shut it down, just regulate it. Help.
Speaker 5: Just do you watch New Girl? No, I have before watch this New Girl. If you listen to New Girl, you said shut it down. In my head, all I can think is shut it down.
Speaker 4: Okay, so shut it shut it down.
Speaker 5: We could also do that. Shutut it down. They're talking about workplace romantic oh engagements.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, shut if somebody comes up to you.
Speaker 5: And is trying to engage in you in a sexual encounter at school, shut it down.
Speaker 4: But we can use that for oursels.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have we use I shut it SID, shut it down SID. But we have s I b which is they said, said, what is SIB?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I oh oh yeah, And it's not even grammatically correct, so that way, it's also a little bit funny because it's SIB and so it's sorry I bitch.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 5: Because then I was like, can we say that word?
Speaker 2: I think you can, but we typically don't don't cuss on our podcast. But ear mops, sorry, I okay, we're going to say the word, and you've got little kids in the car, turn it down.
Speaker 5: But that's if your kids in the car, shut it down. Shut it down.
Speaker 2: So anytime we're acting that way and we know it and we want to apologize for it, but we want to warn the other person, we just go SIB and it means sorry, I bitchy.
Speaker 5: I love the way he said, sorry I bitchy.
Speaker 4: But okay, that's gonna be so helpful for SIB.
Speaker 2: And that's just like have it with your girlfriends, have it with your partner. Like you can even do that with Patrick, and you can just tell Patrick SIB.
Speaker 4: And you don't have to explain it. Yeah, you automatically know, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Then Patrick can be like, I'm gonna wtw whether or not I'm still gonna be married to you, he said the other day. I'm gonna wait to worry.
Speaker 5: I snapped at him fifteen times in a row, like over stupid things. At one point, I go, stop chewing your gum, like I was, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's literally what you're supposed to do with gum.
Speaker 1: Chew it.
Speaker 5: He was streting it so loud, and then I was like anyway, I just looked at him and he just was like, I love you. And then I was like, sib ari, id g I.
Speaker 4: Needed that back then. Oh I felt so bad. He's so nice. Yeah, any more questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how to attract quality adult friendships when everyone is in a different stage of life? How to attract quality adult friendships when everyone is in a different stage of life?
Speaker 4: Can I shout somebody else out to answer this?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: So there?
Speaker 2: But also you don't have to ask that. Well, I remember this is one of those things. This is part of ALE that we had at the beginning. It's like this is our podcast now. I think when you're on fifth thing, which I never wanted you to ask anyway, I'm like, nobody has to ask permission, But sometimes you still do that, and then it makes me feel uncomfortable because I'm like, I don't want people to think that, like.
Speaker 5: You have to ask you wait.
Speaker 4: But I have a reason why I do that.
Speaker 5: I'm used to at work always asking permission to do anything. Oh so clients so, and I think I carry that out with like friends and with different relationships. Is before I give advice or say something or change something, I'll say, like do you mind or are you open to or can I be?
Speaker 4: I'm just used. I've trained myself to do that, so I don't even think.
Speaker 2: I now, yeah, but this okay, but this is something, Yeah, I need to work obviously your conditioned for it, because this is like they're asking how do you attract quality friendships? And then you're like, can I shout somebody out because not even like you're asking permission to like give a thought about some deep feeling that I have that might impact me, you know, like, because that's respectful to be like, hey, do you mind if I share this with you? Or can I tell you my thoughts?
Speaker 4: Say it again? And I'm gonna practice.
Speaker 2: Practice pause pause, pause, post pause past. If someone is listening to our podcast for the first time today ever, yeah, it's like, because give me five hundred dollars. We have inside jokes like puz pu pos pause, pus pause, shut it down. That's a new one though, how to attract quality adult friendships when everyone is in different stages of life.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to shout somebody.
Speaker 5: I can't even say it seriously, but I was doing a good job. I want to shout somebody else out for this because There is a therapist, a licensed therapist who lives in South Carolina. She's moved a couple times. I think it's South Carolina now. It's a detail that doesn't it doesn't matter, but my brain needs to say it.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Her name is Blake, Blake and Beckler.
Speaker 4: Her name is very hard to say, so pat on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: I've been reviewed before. She's great. She oft too write.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to work with her too, way back in the day. And she is a expert on friendship. She even has a little card deck called the Friendship Deck that's really cool she created that you can buy for developing your friendships. But she gives so much good, free information and content on her instagram. So if you want more information about French chips, head to her instagram. I think it's at Blake Bluckin' bad. I'll look it up like I'm sorry if you're listening, but we can link her handle in the show notes, so you guys can just click on it.
Speaker 4: Perfect because you're not gonna know how to spell it anyway, no question.
Speaker 2: But your hair looks pretty today. See what I did there. That's one of our listeners being hilarious and funny and complimentary and making us practice going thank you past paus, pause post paus.
Speaker 4: You don't have to say the pause out loud, but it's fun.
Speaker 2: Well when I did, because I put up this video with a question box on Instagram, and I guess she's saying, next to my hair is in a ponytail today, I've told you so many times today I love your hair like the ponytail. It's so thank you, pus pus pu pu pus. And then our our friend Katie Gustafson. Yeah, she left a little comment to saying no question, just so grateful for these soulful and fun conversations. So those are just some of the ones that I pulled. She's awesome, Yeah, she's She's great.
Speaker 4: Ania Graham, if you need any Aneagraham content, I did.
Speaker 2: That's Instagram.
Speaker 5: I did her.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look up Blake's account, but Katie's. I did her workshop with Ali Fallon once and it was so good, like so good. It's just at Blake, Blake and Beckler.
Speaker 5: You were right, Blake and Beckler, Blake and Katie Guston's last name is hard to yes. When I interviewed her, on you need therapy. Before we started, I said, can we practice say in your name a couple of times because I want to introduce you as your full name? And I think we spent a good five minutes practicing it. God bless her for not being mad at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just realized too. I had my lip gloss in my lap this whole time, and we were talking about this is not Selena Gomez though, what is it? This is the Lenage? Oh oh, I love and I bought the dupes before it was Lenage and they're not as good, but you have the dupe of the Dire and it is good.
Speaker 4: Well kind of. I have the Door and then I have the lip oil. No, I have their lip plumper.
Speaker 2: Oh, best lipgloss I've ever had from Dire.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was just like expensive and I lost it and I said I don't deserve to buy another one because I lost it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was amazing.
Speaker 5: If anybody ever wants to buy me a gift, you can send me the Door lip plumper.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well, maybe if you link it you could afford to by it.
Speaker 5: Or wait, I'm going to text Patrick later and say, buy me the Dore lip plumper now.
Speaker 4: Two of them, and I went different colors.
Speaker 5: Also, I've never tried the lip oil.
Speaker 2: Add that too, because I keep having to buy the ELF one, which is the seven dollars mixer seven dollars one.
Speaker 1: Bye, I know.
Speaker 5: I resorted to buying the one on Amazon, which was four fifty. Oh, so I bought the ELF because it was a dollar fifty more. Well, so the ELF one is the one with color that you bottom mine that you love. Huh, that one's great. I think rose Envy was the color. And then I bought on Amazon the fake but it's not an oil.
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing you yelling that at Patrick.
Speaker 4: You know what he would say is you would probably say by yourself.
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean, but are you My boyfriend's just like no, no, But I mean I wasn't asking for a lip gloss. But I think even if I said buy me this lip gloss now, he would just be like no, no.
Speaker 4: But maybe he.
Speaker 5: Would say by yourself, because he's like, well, your money is my money, so just buy it.
Speaker 4: But it's not the same. I want him to wipe his card, like when we go to dinner and he uses his credit card. I'm like, that was free.
Speaker 2: That's y'all have joined account Well not yet?
Speaker 5: Wait what because we haven't changed my last name yet. So I'm like, I don't want to go through because do you want to know why?
Speaker 2: Oh? I know, it's a process.
Speaker 4: It's a process. And last year his dad told me his dad does my taxis. His dad is a tax accountant.
Speaker 5: Very nice for me. He said, wait until you do your taxi before you change your last name. But then we had a couple out of the country trips. I don't want to pay for a new passport, so then new TAXIIR comes around. He goes, well, don't change you name till I do your taxes. Well, haven't done my taxies yet, but we got an extension.
Speaker 2: I'm not like you wqw on that wait to worry on?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah that, so wait to where I want to do my taxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, change your name.
Speaker 5: Oh well, so now we haven't joined our bank accounts because I don't want to have to join them and then go back to the bank again and change my name again.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now when you go out to eat and he pays, you're like free.
Speaker 4: It's free, even though it's technically our money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you know like how much he is in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you do.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know. There's full transparency, So that would be hard for me to be in a relationship. Lunchbox and his wife don't. I don't even know that. They talk about it. They have separate accounts, and he says she doesn't know what he makes and whatnot. Who knows her way mm hmm, oh, I know what he makes.
Speaker 5: And also we have joint investment accounts. We just have separate like checking accounts. And two we have separate credit cards. He doesn't know it's on my credit card though, so you.
Speaker 2: Can buy whatever you want and it's not like he's like, hey.
Speaker 5: But part of the reason I want to keep that is because when we buy gifts for each other, it feels like one I want to be able to hide it too.
Speaker 4: It's like, I do want you to buy a gift with my credit card. Yeah, it's a mind game. It's a mind game. No, I get that I'm feeling judgment from you.
Speaker 5: No, okay, No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Over here just thinking about what you wonder what I'm gonna do. Yeah, I'm sorry I was paying attention to you, but my face was probably.
Speaker 5: Like SYD you, but I was thinking about myself, as many people with ADHD often do.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just trying to like, I'm thinking about what you're saying and how y'all do it, and then thinking about how I did it in my marriage where I wasn't involved in anything, but now I'm going to be. And then I'm thinking about how Lunchbox does it. And then I'm like, how are we really going to do it? Because we already have these established lives. Yeah, my boyfriend's established, and then he's got three kids. I am as like, have my own thing going. I've got two kids, and then like what he has his own investments.
Speaker 4: There's no right way to do it.
Speaker 5: I think that's the beauty of it is you can look at whatever else is doing and say what works for me? Are And also you can change our situation is going to change when I changed my last.
Speaker 2: Name and then you know, I thought I just have is what if he's like drained your bake account? Who you sign a prenup?
Speaker 4: What if what would you say? No, I would have done it.
Speaker 5: Maybe now that.
Speaker 2: I've been divorced, I might be like, Okay, fine, I get it.
Speaker 5: But then I'd be like, you know what, this is my thought on prenups. I almost said can I share it? And I did it, but then I said it anyway, So my thought. I told Patrick I wanted to prenup because my because when you get married, you essentially sign a prenup is a nuptial agreement. We agree that this is what's going to happen to our money when if we get divorced. So when you get married, you technically sign a prenup just with the deal that the state has created for you. So in my head, if I'm going to sign an agreement when I get married that this is what's going to happen, it should be one that I made, not just one the state made for me. But I have ADHD, and I got lazy, and I was like, oh, that sounds like a lot of work, so I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Take a shot anytime you hear me and Kat talk about how.
Speaker 5: We have ADHD, you'll be drunk, yeah, or you could like just take a shot of water because that might not be good for you.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll be hydrated, speaking of a hydration for our skin before we do wrap. I do want to remind people that the Happy twenty five code for the Snail serum is still working today through through the thirtieth. So today's the twenty seventh, so you.
Speaker 5: Got one to.
Speaker 2: Do through the thirtieth, because I think they have another sales starting on the thirty first, so at that point in time, Happy twenty five the code will no longer work. And Cat and I really do use it. I really do use biopel. We only have the code from them because we used it. I used to not have a code. I would just post about it and then then I was like, oh, I could post about it on Instagram, which or no, on Amazon through Instagram, And yes, I get a kickback from that too, but like again, if I'm posting it might as well. And I love this stuff. It is so hydrating for your skin. And I realized last week we talked all about it, and then I didn't share any of the benefits at all. Like later Shannon was like, oh, we didn't say, like what, why do you like it?
Speaker 5: Why we like it?
Speaker 2: But we love it for the glow, but it's a growth factor and there's benefits of that. We use specifically the Tensage forty ampules and all this will be linked in the show notes. But quickly. This is from the biopeal website. And these snails they live on a cute little snail farm in Brazil. They're treated great. They eat like lettuce and carrots, and they're so cute. I've seen a whole video about them. Then they're having the dream. I think they're happy. And this is just like some sexual type secretion they release and then we put it on our face.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like how sexual I don't think snails have. It's not that I didn't say it with sperm, Well, people put salmon sperm on their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is some sort of secretion that maybe has to do with a something.
Speaker 1: Sally.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about that part because it took me a while to get on board with snail serum.
Speaker 4: That thought, okay, so just give us the best face.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make it a little more exotic, oh findum. So it improves skins, texture, tone, luminosity, visibly improved fine lines, reduces signs of photo damage. It helps shorten healing time if you were to get a treatment, like if you some people get micro needling or some sort of treatment, they can use the snail serrum to heal up your face faster. So some dermatologists and stuff offer may offer biopel like as part of the Hey, this is part of your you know, post treatment regimen regimen. Yes, but really in a nutshell, just say, I love the vitamin C in it, the vitamin E, and I love the glow.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: When I used it, my friend asked me what makeup I was wearing and I wasn't wearing any And you're like, that is it is snail snail serum. Don't say secretion, don't say it serum.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is the snail serum. Happy twenty five is the code that's twenty five percent off, which is this already pricey stuff. We know that we get it, but twenty five percent off is the most the highest discount I've ever seen them get. Like, sometimes there's a twenty percent off code, but this is twenty five exclusively for y'all. So not misday, Not misday. We don't have any e mail of the day, So okay, wells.
Speaker 4: Time, Amy, Where can they find our podcast on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Or wherever you listen to podcasts. If they're already listening to this part, they're listening to it.
Speaker 4: Well, it meant like where can they find us?
Speaker 2: Oh, Feeling Things podcast on Instagram that's the handle, and then Feeling Things podcasts on YouTube, yeah, and Feeling Things podcasts on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, follow us on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we just went up some on TikTok, on TikTok, on the Tico. We're about to hit twenty three thousand followers on TikTok.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh we have over six hundred on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's fun. Yeah, man, who knews growing something so starting to zero. Also, we can see the downloads of people listening, and I'm like, I guess people are just so accustomed to listening to us on podcasts, they're like not used to watching us on YouTube. And I don't know if people are coming across us organically and maybe not inter.
Speaker 1: But maybe they are.
Speaker 2: Well because some people I don't know, like the millions and millions and millions of you people like they just missed that's like their thing and they're that's what they do on YouTube. And then maybe maybe sometimes they come across content like if they have a lot of views, it's piped out more and then people come across them organically and they're like, oh, I like them. Well, I don't know if anybody's coming across this organically, but if they are, are they sticking around?
Speaker 4: We hope so as we can do.
Speaker 2: We would like to invite you too. You are welcome here.
Speaker 5: If you're coming across this organically on YouTube, you're welcome here, and we would love it if you would stick around.
Speaker 2: This is a safe culick.
Speaker 4: Subscribe. We promise to give you content that will keep you coming back.
Speaker 2: For more, which we're not sure if we did that today, but maybe next time. Oh, cry, okay goes, I love this. Oh it's good to have supportive friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which, yeah, to the one listener asking about friendships, we didn't really acknowledge this part, but that is hard and especially when everyone's in different seasons of life. But Blake does have such good info that if you start following her, I promise or somewhere in some episodes or interviews that she probably has linked like, she will have addressed that topic because she really covers everything about friendship. So good luck with that, and yeah, we'll see y'all next time.
Speaker 4: I hope you have the day you need to have.
Speaker 1: Bye. Bye,