Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: His way up for the Angela Yee. Jojo Alonzo's here with me hadday guest hosting. You know, we have had a time this week and we've had some really fun guests and we have another one here, Lucas.
Speaker 3: What are you doing in New York?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. So I had a campaign that I just shot.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I can say anything yet, but really big and inspiring love day. And then I was gonna stream too, but I ended up the schedule was too full, so I didn't even have time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we're happy you made it here.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we were just having a conversation because Jojo lives in Atlanta, but she's from Chicago, and yesterday we went out to eat.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my girl Tiffany.
Speaker 2: She owns a Native They have the two restaurants in Brooklyn. They have one in Manhattan and one in Harlem, which is Manhattan.
Speaker 3: But she had curry chicken for the first time.
Speaker 5: Yes, curry chicken, and she had as.
Speaker 4: Soon as I touched that, you.
Speaker 5: Would think legs girl, I've never had it.
Speaker 1: It was good. She was so nervous to get it.
Speaker 2: She was I was say because curry is a different type of but I love curry.
Speaker 1: One thing is like when you have too many seasonings together in.
Speaker 4: The pie, I feel like, yeah, you're gonna be on a toilet. That you got to take that risk.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't on the toilet, but that's what I'll be scared of. It was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a childish palette though, like I was saying, so I it's I'm just now starting to try new things because I'm trying to be grown.
Speaker 1: What somebody, what do you mean by childish? What do you like? I don't like sushi, but she's so sexy.
Speaker 5: And grown, so like I like, but I don't really enjoy right, But I don't really enjoy it. But I don't even know no seafood. No, it's two fishing, seafool, boiler nothing. So that's even more childish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You gotta get it. They got seafood allergies. Yeah, I feel that. So you So you don't eat sushi? What do you chicken?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Mac and cheese is my face? Okay?
Speaker 5: Like that force okay to a steakhouse and ordering mac and cheese and steak. Steakhouses have the best sad potatoes broccoli like that's so why yeah, it is, so you're not doing streaming prom I'm not going to stream a prim anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, you didn't do it because that's today. Yeah, yeah, it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was well, it's Aaron tomorrow this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But Mic is amazing though. I love funny Mic and you know, he does the damn thing. So the fact that he could put all that together is like inspiring.
Speaker 4: Well, what was the reasoning?
Speaker 1: I felt like, after I.
Speaker 5: Had my best thing, I don't have time to really make it. I have you know, I have to do great things like this. Yeah, so I didn't really have time to.
Speaker 4: You know, mix a mingo.
Speaker 1: Where the bag?
Speaker 4: I'm not bringing that back nowhere.
Speaker 1: Everybody's ask me.
Speaker 4: What a mag for y'all can rob me.
Speaker 1: It's not y'all can take my mother kelly one.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand dollars bag because it says I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no.
Speaker 5: One didn't care that man gave me a cutout of the kellyan all gonna be like drag, oh, drag whom.
Speaker 1: You upset about being chosen as the best. You know what?
Speaker 4: At first I was like, oh, hell no, because I'm the wife.
Speaker 5: But then I was like, you know what he kept saying His friends kept saying that bestie is for life. Okay, so that you know, and he said he said every marriage starts with friendship.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't mind being his best friend because that's where good things start.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think you were probably the only other person that I know that I see out in public.
Speaker 1: That's like as big of a Drake fan as I am. Do you know I've been on the radio.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'll be on the radio every I've been on the radio for seven years. Every day I love him. I'm like, you know what, don't worry about it because I'm gonna have my moment and we're gonna be there.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie when I say.
Speaker 5: I was like, if I grind heart this year, I'm gonna meet Drake next year. I was like, go your hardest this year, you want to meet him. I was so shocked at how everything came together. I still don't feel like I met the real drug. I feel like it was like a holographic Drake. Like I to ask your thoughts because people was going in on him doing this twenty versus when and turned into a whole conversation.
Speaker 3: It felt like he was just having fun.
Speaker 1: He was like he enjoyed hisself. Yeah, it seemed like he was having fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they were going in.
Speaker 5: I think that anytime they see somebody that they love or admire do something out of the ordinary, he's always going to be like criticism that follows. And on top of that, it's Drake, so he's gonna have haters.
Speaker 1: So anything we say about Jake, you'll be able to defend it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm defended.
Speaker 1: That's mine. That's my style.
Speaker 3: Listen, is he the most famous person in your phone?
Speaker 1: I would say, hell yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah? So you do have his phone number?
Speaker 4: I just said in my phone?
Speaker 1: Had my phone in my phone? So you've been streaming for how long now? Little bit over a year? Right?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 1: Teens have taken off for you ladies.
Speaker 4: It was a journey. I will stop streaming.
Speaker 1: There was it.
Speaker 5: We want to know the journey. So I started last year. I would say around March or something like that. It was a lot of ups and downs. I wasn't as consistent. It was very political me not really knowing anybody in that field, and then having a like I come from TikTok. So that's why I was really big on once. You know, they was like, oh, they're going to be a TikTok. I'm like, oh, that's my back. Yeah, so let me get some other things. I'm living okay right now, but I want to keep it that way. So then I was like, you know, let me get into streaming. I see that that's like the newest, biggest thing. And yeah, it's been ups and downs.
Speaker 4: There was a point.
Speaker 2: But though you started last year around March, that still is as much as you can say that was.
Speaker 1: It was not a long time, like that is fast. That's great. You guys think, yes, what you need to think.
Speaker 5: It's just because it was so many ups and down, Like there was a point. I'm my god, I would work at Target. I don't think I can do this.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's so bad things you do shot at Target?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but or are we not supposed to be shopping at the Target.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we.
Speaker 5: I dibble and dabble, everybody dibbling. But the black people come first. Black people do come first. And when we all start revoting, I will.
Speaker 2: But you, Like you said yourself, the consistency is we're made to pay off because I do think that you have to get into the groove because it's not easy to be on all the time.
Speaker 1: What did you What were some things that you learned.
Speaker 2: That for other people that are out there, because I think people feel like they could do it too.
Speaker 1: But it's not as easy. It's not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 5: It's so different from going from short form content to you have to be like a crack here for six hours or seven hours straight or just that Streamer University, I was doing it for twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, Like that.
Speaker 5: Streamer University pushed me as a woman and as a streamer because people don't know what goes on behind the camera, Like you're dealing with technical issues, you're dealing with is a sound right, Like it's imagine this on the go, right, And even this can be stressful.
Speaker 1: I'm sure as the boss you when.
Speaker 2: I've had to do this show from other places, it's always risky because I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh my guy, and it's expensive to a girl. So it's like, I definitely feel like it's not as easy as people think. But I feel like this is me naturally, you know, this is my day to day, so it's easy for me to like like kind of just once the cameras turned on and showtime.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're having fun with that. I'm having. This is the most fun I don't had, Like, this is what I've been waiting for. This is the more lining.
Speaker 5: This is the Yeah, it feels like, okay, everything is actually aligning and we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Here, and you made it into streaming university, which wasn't an easy thing.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a easy thing, and people were saying, like you're gonna get in, You're gonna get in. But I'm the type of person where it's like it's a defense mechanism. I'm like, y'all, I don't know, don't be disappointed if I don't get in, just keep supporting me.
Speaker 4: And when he.
Speaker 5: Called my name up and was playing spin that, oh like this for the hood, no fine, get money or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has anybody ever gotten mad? For real?
Speaker 2: Because you know, you have a big personality and it's funny for us watching, but I've seen like certain situations I'm like, is this you know, sometimes we don't.
Speaker 4: Know what's well like okay, and what instant?
Speaker 5: Like maybe, so what about the instance like it was ari right with the house thing? Yeah, because we were talking about I'm like, I don't think that that was real. But was that like she was really mad at you? Okay, yeah, I alay seemed like if she flipped, she really she already is so genuine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I loved her.
Speaker 5: She can She seems very intimidating because you know, like she's from Chicago. She don't play, She's very all spoken. The lady was a whole sweetheart. Like if I could have just pucked up my bags and moved in with y'all sign her and money bag, I.
Speaker 1: Would have done it.
Speaker 5: I was so comfortable taking it to know she would like get her ask now and she cooks.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, her food is amazing, Like she's the ship.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You were also asking her about a BB This is something Joe was talking about for a life sometime.
Speaker 1: I put it. I put a deposit down already.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is the thing I've noticed. I talk about this all the time with one of my friends and assistant, Jada. I said that I get so many comments like girl, keep your square ass shaped. Girl, you doing it for the girls. They keep y'all nat your body them titties. It's saggy, just how we like them, like joke. But I do understand that I do sometimes feel like they make me feel responsible for what I present like to you know, the.
Speaker 4: People that watch me and support me. So sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 5: You know what, God did make me this way, and shit, these aren't real titties. This is out God like, this is what it is. But then sometime I'm like, no, but I wouldn't mind us a seacup go up and push them up and.
Speaker 2: You But you know, they always say do women do that for themselves or like, what's the.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest, I would say it depends who you are. Some women are probably doing it for the men, and some women do want to feel sexy in their clothes. I know that I don't want to have to keep scooping it up and pushing it forward like I would like to do. We zip it up and be well me personally, I have I have two kids, so I want to get like like a toy tug get rid of his skin. Other than that, I'm not really truing on the BBL because it's a little fit back there, it looked bad because you could tell because with a thought. But I'm like, you're a mother, so that's completely different. Like that's for yourself, you know what I'm saying, because you know you have to do that for the baby.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get serious snipped.
Speaker 3: Now, How is it though?
Speaker 2: Because look, even early on when you started getting success, that's when sometimes things go left with people that you was cool with dating. Is it hard to be a streamer and date? Are hard to be a streamer on the level that you're on now and maintain friendships?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Thank god, I feel like everybody was cut off before it happened. Yeah, before it seemed like everybody left my life. It was it was very depressed and I'm like, Lord, where are you trying to tell me?
Speaker 1: Is it me?
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes you got to look at mirrors in me.
Speaker 5: And then right it seemed like right after everybody kind of flew to the wayside, things started coming in a motion for me. I feel like for remember, especially a woman, it can be difficult to date and things like that. You have to have a very understanding partner like me for example, I'm you know, a social butterfly. So you know, I might talk to a guy and bump them, you know what I'm saying. But it's like it's not coming from a place of me wanting to, you know, get with this guy.
Speaker 1: It's just like you wanted the guards, you know.
Speaker 2: So you might got to date another streamer again, give.
Speaker 4: A paper where the shreddit. No, I would never date a streamer.
Speaker 1: Showing because it actually could be amazing.
Speaker 4: No, I don't stup y'all.
Speaker 1: A lot going on.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't even want to date a guy that's in a mirror more than me. Okay, I don't even want to date a pretty boy like I bet JP in the mirror every day with the douglass and everything.
Speaker 1: But he's not understand y'all putting him in the same category.
Speaker 5: He's right. I feel like it's how you maneuver it the respect level and boundaries with anybody in your relationship.
Speaker 2: I also think that sometimes when the cameras are on, and I know this from being a woman, like you could take a picture with somebody that's completely and it's yeah, it's fine, Oh my god, we're gonna bleep that out. But you can say it.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you you're doing a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's doing the thing you're doing all.
Speaker 2: But I could, like even when I used to be on the Breakfast Club, it'd be, you know, as soon as we're getting picture, Oh she's doing this, she does she wants him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I really am, just like it'd be hard.
Speaker 5: What I learned is that I think because I'll flirt with everybody, they don't think that they don't take it seriously exactly, like, oh, that's just Jordan. Yeah, so I think I got a little lucky with that. And it's not on purpose, it's just it's just me.
Speaker 1: You don't even take it that Yeah, because I'm about to say because I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't look at it as like, oh, you don't be flirting with everybody, you just be talking shit.
Speaker 1: I just but then we don't.
Speaker 5: Then I used to women kind of being so confident being conversationally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh she's interested, Like no, front, this is my child.
Speaker 3: You treat the women the same as the men.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and women better Listen when you asked young Miami what's the most she got and what she said.
Speaker 1: To three million? And you got it just left my poem.
Speaker 5: Let me go take her to the guy to colleges and figure out where what?
Speaker 4: And hell, because I'll.
Speaker 1: Be trying to figure that out too, Like what is it? The tiers? Like the tears and like where you are?
Speaker 2: You got nothing you date because if you date somebody who is a billionaire.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna get where we finding the billionaires at? Though? Where are we going? We should have asked her are they on Instagram? Like are they where a specific location? Are they on the twenty verses one? Like where they are?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? It was crazy. I can't wait till you ask more questions about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so listen where you with the other women that made it right now?
Speaker 1: He picked what's her name? Picky too? Yeah?
Speaker 4: She was a beautiful god girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the goth girl.
Speaker 2: Did y'all really like have a conversation and need to really talk, like hang out and talking?
Speaker 5: Because it was a point where we were like in the greenroom, so I'm talking to everybody, you know, and she was so sweet.
Speaker 4: She was telling me her story.
Speaker 5: She actually has a story as well, so you know, everybody was so sweet and kind.
Speaker 1: What was the process though to get picked to be a part of it? Like how did you hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Now actually got a DM and so I was in a d artist and I kept this choir for so long.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I did it.
Speaker 5: I got a d M and M and they were like, do you want to stream with Drake?
Speaker 4: And I was like, don't play with me because I don't play about him.
Speaker 5: So if this is a prank, get y'all gonna bring me out some Puerto Rican dude that looked like Champagne keep him now, Like I was gonna be so irritated, but it was actually real. Like once I got the paper work and everything.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is who sends the DM.
Speaker 1: This was Nelk shoutow Nelk, shout out Kyle, shout out, the whole Nelk.
Speaker 5: Boys team there, this was It was it was them that actually orchestrated it. It was Drake's idea and he came to them and you know they made it happen.
Speaker 3: Because the bandon Diamonds hating on you.
Speaker 5: Loving that's your dynamic, Like he.
Speaker 3: Said, though you're not interested.
Speaker 4: His type, ben asshole, he's a jackass, because he literally was. He kept saying, he don't. I don't know if you guys seen the montage, everybody, Yeah, if I didn't mean Drake. I would have asked you you got lucky.
Speaker 5: But today I would have said when if you want to him, I would have been taking wait what, let's go get Drake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go get him?
Speaker 3: Oh done, Jake's coming in.
Speaker 4: Don't play, y'all, come on, we just keep talking, keep.
Speaker 2: Talking normal, normal, Okay. So because you're bestI gonna pop out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so basically yeh, don't even think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Angela, First of all, you look Indian, not the truth.
Speaker 3: That's a big t Drake.
Speaker 1: Okay, take your half second. Get him out of here. Why you know the real merchant? Okay, you know what.
Speaker 4: I support whatever you got.
Speaker 1: I heard her hurt from here, which is so crazy. It did. Yeah, but I told you it still didn't feel read.
Speaker 4: I got to meet him a few more times before I can really be like it could set in. But that's too okay. You know you're not satisfying with that?
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah? Wow? How did he smell? He got a picture from him?
Speaker 4: I didn't even get my pictures.
Speaker 1: I know you got mad video.
Speaker 4: I didn't get my pictures.
Speaker 5: I didn't get nothing. It was but you know what, it was still like? Okay, even after the stream is still like I was still nervous, you know, so I wasn't like, you know, I played it.
Speaker 2: Very good, like still nervous now o Yo. Every day he comes in wearing some obo.
Speaker 5: Gets okaya and yeah, it's love.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make sure he know he's another He's he's definitely top.
Speaker 1: I love him. I love forever Ovo. Like you see his hair and everything, he has something going on. You need the braids and clips.
Speaker 3: When did you become such a drake? Like when did that become you?
Speaker 5: When I was a little girl, not the husband part, but when I was younger, like I just always adored him. I loved like Nikki, I loved him, I loved my brother, loved Lil Wayne. So I was I amc and be down, flash money down. But I genuinely just loved the music I love. I loved everything about it and it just grew from there. But everybody will always say, like I remember middle school, they like, you're not Like, I'm gonna meet him one day and people were like, you're crazy, You're crazy. This people were talking about manifestation. This has been They don't even know this is a middle school manifestation. So this one took a little time. They thought this was overnight. We're gonna make it happen. I used to write on.
Speaker 4: And notebooks like I love Drake, and they used to be like, girl, you'll never meet him.
Speaker 1: Now, but you your diary after you met him, dear diary. I touched Drake.
Speaker 4: Drake touched me.
Speaker 5: So it was hattag bestie. So it was awesome, It really was. It still does not feel real. It's not your part when I jumped in his arms and then our date, the little dinner date with the roses on that you're from the West coast though, yes, I'm from the Bay.
Speaker 1: I'm from San Francisco and I spent twelve years in.
Speaker 5: La So how is that when it's like the beef is going down and you I stay out of it. Okay, I keep my black assid and ever singing not like us and nothing. I haven't I have not before. But you know I love everybody. But I haven't got the chance to ever sing it.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't because that just I haven't had the chance.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to get I haven't keep her out of it. The chair.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I got a chance to hear it all the way through some come everybody showed it.
Speaker 1: Love you know im? No, No, you're good. Actually you're good, but I know.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you guys you had the dinner date. Yes, and you guys were planning to have a daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's out of line.
Speaker 1: It's been fault.
Speaker 5: I know, it's all being fault. We gotta we all need to band together as women. Rap been asked up, tie him up and put him in the game out.
Speaker 1: Did you and Sha really date? For real? Really?
Speaker 6: We did?
Speaker 5: We did date when we we We knew since we were thirteen, okay, yeah, and then we dated from like nineteen to twenty three.
Speaker 1: Did you start streaming with him?
Speaker 4: No, not streaming.
Speaker 5: We did YouTube okay, and then you know when the guys like, you'll never be shipped without me, so I started.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know what, I quit YouTube.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start a whole new fan base on TikTok And yeah, people didn't even know we were together at that point.
Speaker 1: And then he was like I dated her coming out of yeah, but I love her.
Speaker 4: You know, he's a good person. Throwing through he does stream it would be.
Speaker 5: Like he loves you forever because when all my niggas are gonna love me forever.
Speaker 4: Okay, hello, all my men are gonna love me.
Speaker 6: Friend.
Speaker 4: It's just a ViBe's it's so or that you can't replicate.
Speaker 2: When when he does see you like see you with silk and see all of that doesn't make him upset at all, little jealous.
Speaker 5: He tried, he'll be He'll talk a god about school over and I'm involved and what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like, he will get himself, he will wi involve himself. You guys are like good friends. Yes, you have a good relationship. Okay, I can see y'all getting back.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's hard for me to double back, especially now. I just feel like I've grown so much as a woman and the.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 5: So it's like I'm just trying to make him say because he's a black woman in the strengths, but no, i feel like I've grown as a woman in a multitude of ways that it just it wouldn't even align. You know, he's a different person. I'm a different person, and that's fair. I mean, Drake, what about silk period?
Speaker 4: What about no? You know what's funny?
Speaker 1: Silky and Me had our storyline and you know, streamer, it was a streamer, you and I can't leave it behind. But they love it. They did, they love it.
Speaker 4: They love it. But I'm like, y'all, we met Drake, so let's get that.
Speaker 1: I feel like it also a custome job. Everybody got an X or somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gets a little messy. That's why I like, sorry, Lord, where's the niggas with no exes and no gids?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where that exactly? I don't know if you're gonna find no and no.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm cool with and kids. So sometimes you just gotta chalk it up to the game.
Speaker 1: You just got to chalk it up to the game.
Speaker 2: Now, what if he's like, you know, moving forward from this, how are you gonna feel if Drake actually dates somebody else for real?
Speaker 5: Well, he's gonna be like A, I'm gonna I'm gonna be supportive. I'd rather not, but exactly, I'm the bestie. So it's like, I can I can do I can't do nothing but support and you know, crying from I mean watch from the side.
Speaker 2: Yes to how do you deal with it when some of the because the streaming world is very, very very male dominated. I look at this list of the complex put out the top twenty five. I wasn't a part of the list streamers currently. I don't think there's any women on here.
Speaker 1: No, No, there is no. I think it's na Jay's dope. There's a couple I didn't make this list.
Speaker 4: Hopefully they have all list for all, they have a seasonal list.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the list though? You think they have the top? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean speed is speed, speed, that is black.
Speaker 1: They're black history. Yeah, those boys are black history. I will say that.
Speaker 4: One, two, three, four.
Speaker 5: Okay, we got we got like it's it's like five and top ten yeah, okay, yeah, and these are all some really dope people. I see DDG on here, I see little on her rage. Yeah, so these these are really great in the tiners. Yeah, So where do you plan to tate this? Because I know your back your background isn't acting. Yeah, and that's a real thing, right thing? So where do you go from here?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Like is it?
Speaker 3: I do want to be in some movies.
Speaker 2: I want to create my own because that short form content also is the thing, and I think you're great at that too. And everybody's trying to figure out how to monetize like these shorts that everyone's doing. But also you already have that type of talent that everybody may not know is your background.
Speaker 1: So what's the plan.
Speaker 5: Well, I definitely want to be involved in the film industry. I would love movies, I would love shows. Eventually, I want to have my own production company where I can help put other people on because I feel like it's a lot of gatekeeping in the industry period, whether it's sure in entertainment, we know as a whole and as women, So it's like, I want to be able to give these people opportunities to win because I remember when the door was shut on me for so long. I definitely, right now would love to focus on being the best stream where I could be, And I never thought I would say that, but now that I'm doing, I'm like, you can maybe get some awards from this, maybe you can be one of the best. You can't financially thrive, as they say, exactly, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the money talking about? That money is talking? It is that money's how do you get paid? Exactly? Though?
Speaker 5: If you stream like so, you you have ads, you have your subscriptions, you have people that gift, you donate, it's a whole ecosystem shout out to the program. That's what I call my community, and they show love so to the new members, to the old members. I just I love you guys, because there would be no streaming without your community. It is no stream without them.
Speaker 1: Now, I know it's tough. I ain't gonna lie. I'm an auntie. I tried to do that. I try to do no real auntie. I try to do streaming. I probably lasted like a week. It's a lot of work. It is a lot of work, and it's a lot of technology, and.
Speaker 3: It's also I have to imagine exhausting just mentally.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it is.
Speaker 5: And then sometimes you want a gossip in real time and you can't, like, oh my god, I'll be wanting to get a go. Sometimes told my Mike, I'll be like, yeah, but you that's like a talent though, because me I'll just start talking.
Speaker 4: No. I used to be like that and it was gary.
Speaker 5: But now I feel like I feel like I kind of got all my training out the way in terms of like they probably could have canceled me for something I said back then because I just was, you know, not knowing that this was the issue or that was an issue.
Speaker 4: But now it's like, as you.
Speaker 1: Keep getting better and getting in the flow of things, you start, you know, learning your way.
Speaker 2: What's the balance between like, because we've seen you be very open and directed.
Speaker 3: Yeah so what so what do you what do you say about that?
Speaker 2: Because at the same time, you want it to be real and you want to really like show not only just great things happening, but also when you're not getting along with somebody, or where somebody's rude to you or oh yeah, but what's the balance for you where you're like, Okay, let me pull back, don't do it, do not do not do it.
Speaker 5: There was, like even recently or just in general incidences where I feel like, you know, the old me, you know I come from I do come from the hood. So it's like you your first instinct is to like survival, like, oh, I'm gonna say this same maybe you cannot do that, you know. Now, I feel like I as I'm growing up, it's like I'm things on the line.
Speaker 4: I'm tired. How about that.
Speaker 5: I'm tired. I don't even have time to go back with anybody back and forth. And when you put your personal beefs or quarrels online, it gives people the opportunity to pick sides, and so now people are sending you stuff the other side of saying about you, and now you're feeling it's like it's no point.
Speaker 4: Just keep it off the internet. Keep it off the internet, Dear Diary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we see in that situation like something like that take place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I regret it, actually do not because it really did happen, and my feelings were true in that sense. But I shouldn't have even said anything about it because it's not important, and weize exactly, and it's like, it'll make everybody look bad, even if what I'm saying is true, It'll make everybody look bad because they weren't.
Speaker 1: There, so you know, we're able to have a conversation. And no, but I did say on my.
Speaker 5: Stream, like I apologize for even just saying anything, like I wish that I just just Dear Diary.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's also like you said, that comes to with growth, yes. And then also when you're successful at a certain point, you're like, I don't even want to involve myself exactly because.
Speaker 1: You don't want to look bad.
Speaker 5: It's like you don't want to you know, hurt or limit yourself to opportunities because drama is always attached to your name. That's not what I'm about. Like, I love fun, I love to laugh, I love to work, and I love to hit the splits period.
Speaker 4: And then so I don't Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I would say that was like the only other time, well the only that was the only time I've seen anything.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah old yeah, that was older and me and her cool you know'd Yeah, she's a really dope girl. She trail she's trail blazed in the streamer world. So you know, I'm wishing her success.
Speaker 2: So watching could pit people against each other like social media can do that, because it was like she's trying to be like you.
Speaker 1: She said this. I think she's talking about you, and you can't feed into it.
Speaker 5: And I remember there was an instance where somebody said something recently and I made sure to send her a text like I'm so happy that when you addressed it didn't come for me or anything like that, because you know, we've fixed our issues and don't let what people say.
Speaker 4: You know, get to each other.
Speaker 5: Like we're black women, it's our responsibility to set an example for what it looks like to you know, unite seriously, and that's not even me being performative.
Speaker 1: That's the truth.
Speaker 5: Because it's like it's not only one spot at the top. It's like the blessings can be limitless, you know, if you just play your cards right, focus on you and keep your head on straight and have your own goals.
Speaker 4: We all have different goals.
Speaker 2: And it's a good example for people watching the show Women Black Women working Together. I love that and that makes both platforms.
Speaker 1: It's room for everybody, it really is.
Speaker 2: And you know, I want to say this too. You don't got to be best friends with people, but you can respect what they do. And you know that happens too, and that's not an issue, and that's important.
Speaker 5: Ye know why it's so hard crabs in a bucket. This is so much to do, Like just it's so much to do different ways. It's just that everybody can be.
Speaker 3: Share that Drake info with you though I just went she was yakey, he was gaky.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, it's a lot of them at the top. It's a lot of a lot of women. Put me on. I promise you, I'm put in a good word. I would say. She said, good, you were her favorite. She did say that.
Speaker 5: But she also was like how do we get on these lists? Like how she was always me because just like three or four days or I don't know if.
Speaker 1: He had women he was and bros ro and virgins, and then I was one of the ones.
Speaker 4: I was Finnah, go and change my name to Jenny's no, because I was like, he better not tell me.
Speaker 1: You know what he was.
Speaker 4: He was having parties for women named Jennis and Janet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, private and only parties. Yeah it was Jane, And I'm like I would have been.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm Jordan's I'm close and I'm Jojing.
Speaker 1: Can I get it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Can we switch it to Johnny or no?
Speaker 1: I had asked, but they said I had to ask him, but I was asking all his team. I said, who is Janee? Who is Jennie? They was like, you gotta ask that's the boy.
Speaker 3: So what's it for everybody listening right?
Speaker 2: What is your impressions after finally meeting him, spending time in him, having some good moments, what would you say to.
Speaker 4: Drake Grey guy?
Speaker 1: Like I was scared?
Speaker 5: I really was, because you know they say, don't meet your heroes. They say, like, you know the people that you had mar the most will like let you down in a sense that you have expectations, and he met all of my expectations.
Speaker 1: He truly did.
Speaker 5: Like the fact that he, even aside from the gifts, even after was speaking to me and the conversations that we had were so genuine and it really let me know that he supported me.
Speaker 4: And I felt like, Wow, this is the Drake that I always knew you would be.
Speaker 1: With the money. No, this was this is it to me?
Speaker 5: The yeah about what it used to be, about what it used to I said, or she played all day. So what's something that he told you that's like it's always gonna stick with you like that, don't nobody know.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all had a little conversation, but it's just.
Speaker 4: I don't want to drink it. But yeah, I don't want to jinx.
Speaker 5: It ain't no such thing, but you know, just letting me know that, you know, we had a great opportunity, so there could be maybe great other opportunities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah he's dope though.
Speaker 4: He's truly a good guy.
Speaker 1: And even she was excited that I would be the same way he was like savename.
Speaker 5: But one thing about it, though, when Drake is around anything, anybody, it always.
Speaker 4: The person it goes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Drake. Yeah yeah, did Drake touched?
Speaker 5: And I'm really grateful that they even him and gave me the opportunity to be discovered for the first time by so many people, Like I'm seeing great things as well.
Speaker 4: You know that people are just.
Speaker 1: Like wow, I'm just discovering you and I love you, And I'm like, I love you right back watching hilarious. Yes, because better than verify vibe though, Like when I say.
Speaker 2: People and have a good time and you can adjust it adapt to like any environment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really take pride in that because I just like for everyone to feel comfortable, whether I'm going to the hood or going to somewhere upper echeline. I want you to feel like you know me. I want you to feel comfortable when you're with me, and I don't want you to leave with any regrets. There's been times where I'm like I got with a creator and I was like this same way I thought it was going to be. Are you just leave with it's our tasting your mouth? And even times on streams people come and they act a fool, but you don't leave learning anything about the person. So I like to really talk and get to know who you know, I have on and I hope the audience learns new things about them as well.
Speaker 3: You know what else, I left Infraido Bangs video.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was hilarious. He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: Everybody was so funny. I tell him he needs his own show.
Speaker 1: He does. But he was really shy.
Speaker 4: I was so surprised, Like.
Speaker 5: It was like, no, boy, you're dangerous in these streets on her like stop it. Allegedly you're not shy when they go.
Speaker 2: Boom, listen, congratulations everything, And I'm definitely gonna be watching to see what you got going on. But I could see the manifestation of other bure dating too, because.
Speaker 1: That doesn't become a lip service, Like yeh girl, so what I just did to my bull last night? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, I got I gotta be on a lip service when I'm a little more prune, you know what.
Speaker 5: Hilarious But yeah, so, and I think any guy is gonna be intimidating now because they're gonna be like, I gotta get her. Oh yeah, you're going up against the Kelly and you're going up against that cash in the back.
Speaker 1: Yep. So bring your egg gay everybody. Is this the camel? Everybody out there, please.
Speaker 4: Bring your egga baby because Trey did.
Speaker 1: Hard to follow, all right, Well, Jordan Lucas, thank you so much. Appaci, thank you.
Speaker 4: That was cute.