Speaker 1: All right, we're recording another episode of It's Killers. There's no audio, Yeah, there is audio. Hi, look scary, these are the arms so cool? Look? Whoa, Today's February twenty fourth. It's Monday, Serial Killers. I'm wearing different clothes as you could say, Hey, that jacket off? Why today's nineties day? Are you wearing a Canadian tuxedo? Y? It's nineties day? Why is it nineties day? Because it's February twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: We could do fun things like that now because we have like movable microphones and we have a stupid.
Speaker 1: Mambob always had movable microphone. Yeah, but you mean it's so difficult with that. Every time you would touch something, you'd be like, is it recording? Yeah? Yeah, you know what I really like? What I like when you make those fun little clips, the video clips. Yeah, I really enjoy though. Thanks. Well, now you're actually going to see my face instead of it being like this whenever. Well, we liked it better that way. Oh okay, wow, anyway, this is serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. Fine, you remember like when we used to get all kinds of accolades and stuff. Nobody likes us anymore. We never got act we did. I actually just so five years ago we were in podcast magazine. Remember we were under the radar, whereas pod we never got over the radar. I mean we did get nominated for an award that was a nice one. Yeah, you know yeah. How long can you ride those coattails? What do you mean? Like? How long? How long you can't? How long? We were nominated seven years ago? Like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Let it be known if I ever got nominated for an Emmy, a Grammy in Oscar or Tony. When I came into a room, you would always refer to me as a nominee for everything. I guess how many actors and actresses became like b list, but they still in their movie posters are like Emmy nominee.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, okay, So on our resume, we can always be iHeartRadio Podcast Award nominated award nominated podcast host. Oh what award? An iHeart Radio Podcast Award? What is that? Oh? It's a huge.
Speaker 2: Podcast association and they nominated our food podcast nominated with like a bunch of chefs.
Speaker 1: And Evel long Area. That's true. If you're watching this on video. The serial behind Me is probably gonna be my favorite new release of the year. The Blueberry Brank from Kellogg's. Oh I love I eat it almost every morning. I love that box is almost empty. Wow, it's delicious. You know what else? I must say? What? We have never, not, once, ever gotten a promo package from Kellogg's. Never, not this entire time we've been doing this show. Never General Mills. Great people, post amazing random little cereal brands. Yeah, Kellogg's Nope, Yeah, they're snooty. I don't get it. They don't need us, I guess not. Wait are they the ones that have the kelces? No bro learn about brands? Kellogg's is the rooster? Yeah, Cornelius the cock what? Sorry, it's just he said that so affirmatively. You know what, I bet you if I would have offered you a million dollars, you never would have remembered Cornelius. No, I would have called them just rooster corny yeah, or that thing. How don't we eat some cereal? Andrew, Speaking of our good friends at General Mills, they sent this as well. Oh that's fine. It's an all new Cheerios, Andrew. Ooh, I love a good new Cheerios ccheios oat crunch chocolate woo. I liked the oat crunch, dude. I love a chocolate cheurio. Okay, what yeah, no, no, no, I'm not gonna We're not gonna touch that. Touch what chocolate? It's fine. I love chocolate chills. You do. They've we've had chocolate cheerios before. Warm in here. It was really tight because I'm getting a little bit of a chunk. I'm not look I am. Maybe you got to get a peloton. It's winter. I need to exercise. The peloton is my favorite thing in the world. You know. I've been doing the five k's and all, you know, but just I try to do one a month. Now. I will do one with you when the summer comes. You're not coming along island, dude, I will. Nobody comes to Long Island.
Speaker 2: I will come to Long Island if you promise me like a brunch or something afterwards.
Speaker 1: There's only one special person that comes to Long Island. It's not you. Okay, let's just leave it anyway. So this is chocolate oat crunch cheerios. Yeah, it's just a little chocolatey. Yeah right, I dislike that smell. Really, you don't like chocolate smell? That does not smell like chocolate. So it is little chocolate cheerios with little pieces of oats. Okay, why are you so disappointed?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm expecting from this one. I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: That's all. What it's gonna do. It's gonna make delicious farm the Fresh Dairy's milk. It always does. Speaking of we're using orgatic hole today. Show it to the camera, your camera, show cawfeys, Yeah, calfeyes. You need to go visit her. We do, we really do. We got to pick a day. You keep you keep putting it on me.
Speaker 2: I'm free on Fridays. Do you know what I do on Fridays? Did it just spill all the way?
Speaker 1: No, I put the cap on.
Speaker 2: I usually make that my day where I do nothing. I go home and I just am like happy to do nothing.
Speaker 1: By the way, if that was an old school half gallon from the eighties, it would have spilled everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god, it's not an old school half gallon from the eighties. Everything this is like congealed, already congealed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they're like, I just didn't put a lot of milk because I'm running out. Oh, Okay, yeah, I didn't you know, and it don't have to be Sherlock for that one. Here we go one, two, three, M of course. Hm. The chocolate flavor is nice. It's not overpowering. No, it's not like a cocoa powdery. It's actually kind of nice. I I enjoy this question mark, I don't hate this. I'm gonna give this four bowls. I like this.
Speaker 2: It's got a good It's got like the original Cheerios taste, which is like a hint of sweetness, not too much chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's very nice, I must say. Also, just so you know, our friend Matt sent us a box of this also because he didn't know if we had it or not yet, So both General Mills and our friend Matt sent this whole gray oats sugar. I mean sugar is a second ingredient, which means a lot of sugar in there. But it is good. But they fool you by being like it's oat. It has an oat crunch. So they use these words buzwords protein, whole wheat, whole grain. Yeah, you know for a bull labin. They still say pizza is healthier than cereal for breakfast. Wow, I love pizza, which is not very healthy. I mean it's got cheese, you got some, you got your dairy there, you got your vegetables. Yeah, you know, you got your dough. Yeah. I like this. I'm also giving it four balls. Good job, General Mills. Oh wow, this day camp is going to Ohio. You like that? Yeah? I also go to Tennessee. Dude, I might go meet my daughter in Nashville. I'm so excited. Have you been to Nashville Never? That's a great trip. Wow? Is this all on a bus? Do they fly? I don't know how do they get to these places? Most of them are buses. They did Disney last year on a bus. Wow, So I would asume they're gonna do that. I don't think there's any flights. It's a long bus, right, I guess Williamsburg. Anyway, this is fun. Okay, well, I won't give out the name. I don't want people to know where my kid is. Yeah, for sure. Anyway, are you what Scott's No, stop the paparazzi. They followed me here. My dad is a famous award nominated cereal oh If Cooper and I were at California Pizza Kitchen last night, minding her own business. This woman was like, oh, Scottie b from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Oh you know, I know there was a little girl with her that she was babysitting. And the girl was like, I don't understand what what's radio?
Speaker 2: There's so many troubling things that you said in that sentence. And it starts with California Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Why that's the best salmon. They got a new poached salmon in a bag. It's delicious. Wow. Happy that the poach salmon finally made it to CPK or baked. I don't know if it's poached or baked. But the way he does commercials cracks me up. Every time. He a whole body and if you don't know, we're looking at scary through the window here and and his whole body gets into the commercial. It's like a full And also he says he lost a whole bunch of weight. Okay, we're not going in. That's me. I saw you had to take off that jacket, like you said, the whole body in. But because he is maybe maybe I was givinghim a compliment. I was about to say, and he's right, he did. He's so much looks great. Have them agile. So in the last episode you mentioned your good friends Three Wishes. Yeah, do you remember their last wish grads Wish and Grads. Yeah. So they created their three Wishes cereal and a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And they want to come on the show and talk about it. So we should do that for a bull chat. All set it up, give you the time. And now that we have these microphones and it easily plugs in, this will be a no brainer.
Speaker 1: Why would it be a bull chat when it's cereal.
Speaker 2: Because they're not going to try the cereals with us on. They don't know less they want to.
Speaker 1: They know what their cereals taste. Like, I'm sure they have every one of them in there. I would be interested in, Oh, I gotta go, what is that? My kids? What is it? What was that alert that's letting me know that they either left or came to school or got home. It's like you have like one day you'll be a parent, you'll understand.
Speaker 2: The babies have those socks that you could put on them that'll alert you for everything. It's like you have that, Yeah, there's a sock now that you could put on the baby.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, have you never heard of Life three sixty. It's a huge app and everybody has it. I just find my friends. I don't need to Life three six see anybody. Okay, Well, kids can turn off Find my Friends because they don't want to be found. They can't turn that off. Are you going to track your daughter when she goes to college. I'm sure she's still gonna be on there. It's not tracking. I want to make sure she's okay. That's Oh no, you're at a bar, you're in trouble. She's gonna be an adult. I don't care, but I mean for safety reasons. Yeah, I shouldn't know where my kids are. I don't disagree. I mean, as an adult, you do it, So what the hell's the difference? I mean I do it just because everyone else is. Oh. I feel like I don't really go anywhere or do nothing anyway. So this is actually a Current cereal, even though it's pumpkin spice. I was so worried that this was.
Speaker 2: About to be sour cream and onion chips. I was like that that terrified me. I just saw it and I was picturing like.
Speaker 1: The onion checks that you had, Remember those, Remember the I should go back and search. Its our most watch YouTube video search for the Oniontube bodience. Make sure you liked and subscribe below. It was never gonna upload this, you're not. Uh it's current anyway. Look there's the wish and Grad family on the back there. Mom and dad too, kids, Wishing Grads. Yeah. They actually they've reached out to us at the very beginning. I have the person's phone number. We could just get them on. They have granola now too. Yeah. Cool, So I guess some of how they finagled the company. So she owns it because it's as women owned. He's just like, hey, I'm here well for tax reasons, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually yes, and I can tell you that because when I have an LLC and when you do the tax filing, if you are you, yeah, they do have some incentives really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, I don't like pumpkin spice things, so no offense. It might be really good to you, Andrew, but does smell very pumpkin spicy. Yeah, that was a lot. That was a lot. So these are these are big o's. These are almost like a little larger than fruit loop o's. What if fruit loops look like well, Andrew, you know, what if fruit loops look like I can with you. You don't know the size. You don't really know the diameter. These are about a dime size of a dime or so. I have. This credit card is called built. You put your rent on it, of course you do. Why don't you just have normal things?
Speaker 2: Well, because you get points and then it's one for one transfer, so I get points that can go to my airline.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, so thank you again, Matt. These are good till October of twenty twenty five. So this is not an old cereal. It is a current limited edition three which is Pumpkin Spice Cereal more protein, less sugar and gluten free. Now we did enjoy the last one. We you know what, it's a matter. I'm just looking at it. He realized you didn't put milk in it. No I didn't. I knew I didn't. I was looking the spoon from the last one. I went to get the chocolate off Farmland Fresh Dairries, organic whole milk. Okay, this isn't available anymore. Just to be clear, have you been listening to anything that I said? Does it sound like it? I guess not? Here we go, I mean it smells like a pumpkin spice bakery or something like that. It's a pumpkin spice baker or a candle bait. It smells like a candle fuck. I tell you, I don't like pumpkin spies and this is actually interesting. That's a little too much for me. It does taste a little bit like lemon pledge. But no, thank you. I would still like to have you on the show, But no thank you. I do actually really want to talk to them about what they're what they're trying to I know what, I guess I know what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: It would just be interesting to know how they started the company. I would love to like figure out, like how they got into cereal, because you think about it, like.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this, I'm sure the story is right on the box. You don't have to talk to them, you know. I feel like the cereal is is targeted to our people that just like walk like they like to walk barefoot in the woods. That's who eats this with a backpack? Okay, and maybe hikers. I don't know. The word is koalis. Where have you seen a koala? I just feel like someone walking in the forest barefoot with a Koala bear on a backpack. They would eat this. Okay, Yeah, maybe it's done something to me. I don't I don't know if I messed my brain. I'm gonna I'm just I don't even know whether to give it a one bowl or just one spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a spoon because I did crunch it. I did spit it out.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: It's just too much. It's overpowering. It's it's it's a lot, and I did not like that. I'm so sorry. It's just not for me.
Speaker 1: It's also not for me because I don't like pumpkin spice at all. I'm going to give it a bowl because I think it has some potential if they just turned down the flavor a little bit. Yes, you know, it's like it when it went under the spray gun and whatever. They mix those things in the big barrels. I saw it on unwrapped that one time. Barrels everyark summers. You know, that's how they flavor things. They put it in a barrel. They call it a hopper. I don't know what the hell the thing is. Okay, the thing is spinner, yeah, spinner, And so they put it in and they spray flavor in and it just gets all over everything. You get so animated when you talk about things like that. I give it a ball. Yeah, okay, well it's a long way to say gave it a ball. Cool. Uh, we will be back right after this, d D D D d D when we're back. This is Serial Killers. Kept that running the whole I sure did. It's an emergency just for emergencies, you know. Okay, cool, but everything's all mixed up here. There's so much stuff around. Well yeah, because this is your studio. I miss your old studio every day. Oh my gos. I was looking at old videos the serial library. Wow, that was.
Speaker 2: Great, gigantic library. It spread out and get the nice table.
Speaker 1: Saw much more junk in there. It was great. It was not great, Yeah, it was not. The trash wasn't great. But the table that I could just leave everything on was Remember that. Remember we had this box and the two microphones and the head scores, and if we had guests, it wasn't like you had to all squish in. Now we got to go to another studio and I'm uncomfortable and I don't want to do it. Yeah, No, he's uncomfortable with a lot of things now. It's what happens when you get older. Anyway, the third ceial we have going on is what Andrew? Because what do you know? Perfect show me? So it's this entire episode has been all Oh's, here's some more. O's all right, I'm excited for this one. You're excited for just plain old toasted. Oh yes, just fake cheerios from Best Yet Market.
Speaker 2: Because my favorite part about the cheerios, well yeah, the cheerios that we had wherever those went it had, it just was cheerio tasting and I really like that flavor.
Speaker 1: I just got dizzy. I'm not even kidding. Okay, I think there's something in there. I don't think so. I think it's just you overreacting as per usual. Well, I mean I was scared this morning, Gandhi scared me again. I think it's still the remnants of the ling It's a lingering effect. Lingering. Yeah, they should make lingenberry cereal. And what is a lingenberry? That's the stuff from my Kia little berries that they put on the meat loaf for whatever they like Kia cereal or am I crazy? You're crazy? I thought there was that'd be fun there should be an ikea is or what it tastes like Alan wrenches. I mean I understand Alan wrenches. Yes, whoa. I don't know a cereal b I'm just thinkingalls. No.
Speaker 2: I feel like the shape of it could be, but then it would just taste like cheerios or kicks, the same way that bluey cereal was blue, but it was like kicks.
Speaker 1: I could see it being like that, and then you could build stuff with the box. I do like novelty cereals. Do you remember Chopolicana cereal? Like I yeah, yeah, right, So anyway, best yet markets. They also use raspberries in there is it must be a thing, huh berries. The only the only thing I would ever put in cereal is a strawberry, maybe a blueberry. Oh, but you know I don't mix things in weird. We're truests. What's the word purests? Purists? Yeah? That.
Speaker 2: I feel like with these mics, I look like I should be giving like crypto financial advice.
Speaker 1: You could like lower it and you could do anything. Signed I don't think you should because you told me to buy that coin based thing's going down and down and down, down down.
Speaker 2: The problem is, like with the coins you never know. Then it's skyrockets all of a sudden because a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of people. Yeah, when you made me buy it three years ago, it never got above one hundred dollars. Ever, you'll see, okay, there was there was one time, like two months ago where it crept up to ninety two, and I'm like, as soon as it goes over one hundred, I'm selling it. I'm making my penny.
Speaker 2: Well, if any of the crypto bros are watching this, can you pump light coin? Scott needs light coin to go to the moon.
Speaker 1: I have light coin. Yes, I don't even know what that is. It's a coin. I don't please, I don't understand it. We'll do a bull chat on it because I don't get it. I don't either that much stupid. I'll find somebody who does them, Like how could it does an ATM by my house? It gives you bitcoin how because it's all on a digital wallet and you take money out of it and it converts it in real time to what comes out of the machine. If you take out a bitcoin, nothing there is no physical bitcoin. That's the point. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: They have a minted one, but like that's like not the thing for promotional purposes pretty much.
Speaker 1: I mean it's nothing.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. You don't go to the bitcoin machine. It just disperses a million coins like a slot machine. Yeah, it's link no it can you want that? Tap your wallet bit coins?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not going where I thought it would. All right, let's do the oa's all right. So this is a toasted oats, toasted whole grain oat cereal. Uh, it's got twelve essential vituals vituals, vituals and vitamins and minerals. Dude, that has messed me up. It hasn't. You're just overreacting, which shocker. All right, anyway, we're running out of space in this place.
Speaker 2: We running out space, We're running out of time. You got to go out of here, you do. Yep, your dog is dying the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: That's not very nice, but he probably will see you say that all the time. I used to stay until like one o'clock. We used to get lunch, used to drive home, and now it's all of a sudden eleven o'clock congestion. Everything. Yes, I do than fresh airries, organic, ultrapasturized what smells like cheerios. Hmm it doesn't taste like cheerios. No, it's not great. Actually has a little bit of peanut butter taste. It's a tiny bit. I just want a regular cheerio now, Like it makes me want to have the original. I haven't had a Yellow Box in quite some time. I have honey in at cheerios at home. Not the same. I do know that, Yeah, I do so. Yeah, it makes you want to have a cheerio. Is just really plain. I'm gonna give it three balls, really yeah. I get two balls and a spoon on this. It's playing best Jet again. It's a local market here, but they might carry and some stores around the country, just as the store brand. I'm gonna wipe up this milk here that I spilled on my keyboard. This keyboard, just this poor keyboard has all kinds of crud in it, milk, and this poor studio what you put it through? I do my best, Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's like I can imagine it meeting you for the first time in that January when we moved here two years ago, and it's like, hey, Scott, and then all of a sudden you were just like.
Speaker 1: Throw everything in there. I just bose I actually cleaned up today. Where do that big General Mills box of stuff for the Super Bowl? So excited? I mean sorry the Big Game. Wait, you got a bunch of free stuff and you didn't give it out to anybody. It's for us, I mean anybody meaning you. This Progresso soup and old alp Passo. They have new soup. I love soup. Have you tried the new old El Paso soup? No? I would love to boxtops? Can I have it? I'll give you one? Oh. Thanks. The rest is for coopa. She wouldn't need that. She doesn't need cereal. Well she's not soup. Yeah, sorry, she should be able to. It's a liquid. She's not on solid yet. But bye, Andrew, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on social at serial Killers PC. I haven't checked X in about seven years. It's Twitter, don't call it X. Sorry, and our friends are on Instagram as well at Farmland Fresh Daries. Check them out. Lots of interactive fun things to do with cow face. Yay. Until we see you next. Will it be March next week? No? Well not, I think it will because this is February seventeenth. It was in the last episode that was the last one. All right, well it was not. We're pretty damn close.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm wearing the same sweater a week later, and I'm so confused about what data is. I'm not bad to record these, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thanks for listening. We appreciate you, We truly do. Thank you for being here for five years. Wow, we love you guys, crazy podcast. Yeah, it's been five years. We should really try and do something live. Well I know what that means. We should do like a live thing. This is live right now.
Speaker 2: No, people should be able to have the cereal and enjoy it with us live in person.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of cereal to buy. Well, we can figure it out. We have a budget, but okay, we'll talk about it. Okay. Remember the time when we wanted to do it at Carolines and I said no, and now they're out of business. That would have been really cool. A whole entire Caroline Theater would have been filled with fans. And no, it wouldn't. That's the problem. It wouldn't have been fan No, definitely would have been tourists walking by it, and I'd be scared. Yeah, okay, thank you for listening. That was a really fun time. I love that for me, say Crunch, Why have we never mentioned in anything anymore? Babe?
Speaker 2: It's because we don't promote ourselves, because we have someone who's afraid to go out in public.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid to go out in public. I'm not going to sit and be booed in a comedy club. No one's pulling you. Okay, we love you so much. All right, goodbye, say Crunch Andrew. Goodbye Crunch Crunch. Okay, I have to go down there now, go see the leader. Well, it's not officially over until you hit stopped. Heybye now