Speaker 1: Get your hands together and we're going to start to.
Speaker 2: Part I'm reading a party the Elvis Terran after Party.
Speaker 3: I got nothing. I didn't know I was supposed to. You just throw it then, Oh hey, Andrew, what's your question?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: Hate to see Scott.
Speaker 4: You work with this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like this all the time. No wonder why he doesn't want to do a live show.
Speaker 4: Why we always what is it?
Speaker 5: We always assume that Andrew has a question.
Speaker 4: Because he comes in, he's things and he's not normally with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't prepared questions.
Speaker 4: Yep. That he's inquisitive.
Speaker 6: He's full of a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, thanks to you. My question today is what do you think that you could give a Ted talk on? Oh lord, and I got one. Quantum physics.
Speaker 7: It's all hypothetically, are you Okay?
Speaker 1: It's the stuff the quantum wrong and there's several dimensional dimensions, four D prisms ever heard of it? And wormholes?
Speaker 7: What is quantum physics?
Speaker 1: Quantum physics is the study of the matter and the energy, you know, the forces in between the wormhole? What is time exactly?
Speaker 7: Okay, nailed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm definitely not taking that.
Speaker 3: But people will believe it.
Speaker 1: He's a good b Yes, sir, I'm telling you, I think that if you have to go up there on one thing that you had no clue on quantum physics. It's all hypothetical anyway.
Speaker 7: It's supposed to be someone who have no clue on it can be.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to change it to cater to me.
Speaker 3: Ted talk.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to have a knowledge of that, but I don't.
Speaker 1: If anybody has the knowledge of it.
Speaker 7: Ted talk is yeah, cool.
Speaker 1: That I do know, but quantum physics I don't. But I don't think that people know what they're talking about with quantu physics either. I think it's like taxes. You have an idea, but honestly, sometimes even with mathematics, my friend who majored in math, he says, at some point it just gets to like, it's just hypothetical numbers. What the hell is a hypothetical number anyway?
Speaker 4: Imaginary numbers? Or is it a hypothetical numbers.
Speaker 1: Imaginary reinary either?
Speaker 7: Or you think taxes are make belief?
Speaker 1: Yeah, without doubt. The math to get terrified for you, the math that they get your equation. And I've said this before, it doesn't make sense sure they.
Speaker 7: Have a formula somewhere that they will whip out and let you know that you did it wrong.
Speaker 1: But yet you go to some other guy and they're like, no, no, no, they didn't do your K one right. You got to file it this way and then we could get you this money. It's all made up math. Very afraid.
Speaker 6: If you look at AI, AI will tell you quantum la logistics. Oh, logistics, not physics.
Speaker 1: So that's how I get my shipping done. Quantum logistics.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: Or you could do a Ted talk on bullshitting, because you really just you gave us a good He's very good at that.
Speaker 6: All right, says Quantum physics studies matter and energy at the smallest scales. Adams electrons, photons, revealing a bizarre world where particles act as both waves and part of that.
Speaker 7: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Wholes.
Speaker 7: That's not what you said.
Speaker 1: I said forty prisms and I said wormholes.
Speaker 7: You don't remember what you said.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the crazy thing.
Speaker 8: Andrew is making a point because you go on Instagram, you go on any sort of social media, you have quote unquote experts, and these experts no nothing, no idea, Their self help people and you find out the hardest thing that they've had to deal with is getting a C on their report card.
Speaker 4: Wow, what are you dealing with here?
Speaker 8: These people aren't bullshit artists, So Andrew, I think you do have a future in giving a Ted quantum a future.
Speaker 3: Bullshit to Actually, yes you do.
Speaker 4: I could give a Ted talk.
Speaker 5: On a healthy eating now here's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, now listen.
Speaker 5: I never said I followed my own coach.
Speaker 4: I never said. I never said I followed my own instructions.
Speaker 5: But I have year's worth of knowledge now through doing these doctor fat Loss detalk programs and studying things and going down these rabbit holes about if you were to be the perfect human being and eat the perfect thing and and live your healthiest life. I know the ingredients that you should avoid on packages.
Speaker 3: I never said this is thank you, Danielle.
Speaker 5: Scotty's not listening. My disclaimer was I never said I practiced what I preached.
Speaker 1: But I can tell you right now, no, no I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm right on a lot of this stuff. I'll tell you one thing, that studio it Scotty's sitting in is pure poison.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 5: Every ingredient in those cereal boxes are awful. They we should not be consuming any of that creat of them. And I know I never said I practiced what I preach. I'm fully aware of the stuff I'm telling you. I can give a Ted talk and teach others about nutrition and hell, why are.
Speaker 8: You like holding the flamethrower to everybody else and you're on fire at the.
Speaker 5: Same time, exactly because you're not paying attention.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem you'll be. You'll be called out immediately though. You can give your Ted talk, but then all the videos of you eating all this crapple pop up, and they'll know that you're just a bullshitter, and then they're.
Speaker 7: Gonna be like, hey, remember the time that you got the flat Tommy t for women?
Speaker 5: Mister experts, I'm gonna do as I say, not as I do kind of personally.
Speaker 1: So I think the question is what's your bs ted Ted talk about? So minus quantum physics, scary is about dieting? What are yours? Math?
Speaker 6: I am a math expert, and I am gonna tell us Ted talk about how important math is.
Speaker 1: Go tell me how you know so many things.
Speaker 6: Like you're gonna need math no matter what you do in life. Math is gonna be part of it.
Speaker 2: Such bullshit.
Speaker 6: You are gonna need math in every aspect of everything.
Speaker 4: That's very good Ted Talk. I feel like you have so many different subjects that I.
Speaker 7: Could BS on. I don't know, this is kind of tough. I'm not sure. I guess I would probably go down the life coach thing, the life coach path, because really, to Nate's point, you don't have to have a lot of expertise in the field. I just have to be able to like craft a really good paragraph about what you should be doing with your brain and your thoughts and how to let things go. I think I could do that.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's your sure I want to hear it, like you're on stage right now. What is your headline?
Speaker 7: Oh god, I don't know. Don't put me on the spot on my ted talk.
Speaker 1: It's bs just say something.
Speaker 7: How to live the best life you possibly can with very few skills.
Speaker 4: I would watch that so much.
Speaker 7: I think I have a lot of experience in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so are you saying that it's opinion it's basically opinion based life coaching?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's I think it is. I think there is. I've talked to Andrew about this before. I think that the ven diagram of failed athletes and life coaches is a circle. I'm not even kidding you, Like you have to go down the path of people who are life coaches, and every single one of them is like I was a pro football player and then I name Wow, And I think there's something to that because they figure out how to like rebuild after all this. But also it's a circle.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that is brilliant. I think you're a million percent Scott B.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't have to bullshit, no, no, no. My Ted Talk would be all about how to save people money shopping and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I could absolutely do that. But you know, Andrew, I wouldn't do a live show. I would have to you know, record it and then post it.
Speaker 1: But we had the question, what would you give your BS TED Talk? I wouldn't. I'm going to say I'm really good at couponing.
Speaker 3: I don't have I mean I would. I guess I could add a lot of BS to it, but I mean I would still.
Speaker 1: Yours could be how to avoid responsibility.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 1: I'm a father first, I have a number one responsibility at home.
Speaker 3: A lot of these two you're ashoot I take care of all my responsibilities.
Speaker 4: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end of the serial killer?
Speaker 3: We witnessed it so many times before.
Speaker 6: We every single time they're in the studio together, we think it is.
Speaker 3: Let me put it out here right now. Hey, so immediately after this, can you give me fifteen minutes so we can record.
Speaker 1: One sure, Scott?
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, we.
Speaker 1: Have a meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's why we got to finish this up.
Speaker 1: Oh, so we have to finish what I need for See.
Speaker 8: Run your schedule now, Yeah, we go for another twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: It's always his schedule. By the way, this live show thing, Scott is so anti live show that Andrew and I are doing a live show.
Speaker 3: No, that's only because I can't make it there.
Speaker 4: That we you gotta buy Apple sauce.
Speaker 3: No, I'm away.
Speaker 7: If you were here, it's still wouldn't happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your Ted talk? Oh?
Speaker 8: My Ted talk would be thought about this how not to manage people? You see all these Ted talks about how to be a great manager. I'm gonna do the reverse. Like this is. You are so wrong if you're doing this, because honestly, like throughout my career. You get people that don't know what they're doing, that are your boss, right, not pointing anybody out in particular, but you learn from them. You learn from them doing the wrong thing for sure. Not to manage people. Yeah, so that would be my talk to manage that's good.
Speaker 7: I think horrible people are just as important in your life is a.
Speaker 1: Really great people.
Speaker 8: You learn, in fact, more from the horrible people than you do from the good people, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think the Life Coach slash Manager podcast bros. It is also a circle. You know, here's how you manage people. Here's how you get the most out of people you don't know because like, honestly, those people are all dicks anyway on those podcasts, I'm just saying, like the alphabro mentality is just so stupid in that way.
Speaker 7: Also, the circle between podcasters, men podcasters and men who hate women, it's kind of a side.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, Andrew.
Speaker 3: You always thought for about come Onybody Stop
Speaker 2: After Party