Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is going for a total and complete chuck then of Muslims entering the United States. When you love to see one of these NFL owners when somebody disrespects our flag to say, get that son.
Speaker 3: Of a will you off the field right now out?
Speaker 1: He's fired. He's fired. Trump. Please step up to the congregation. Yes you are adept.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 5: When Mexico sends its feet, they're not sending their best.
Speaker 3: They're bringing drugs, They're bringing times.
Speaker 1: He's a jackass.
Speaker 6: Listen, donkey today for Wednesday, October twenty second goes to our forty fifth and forty seventh President of the United States of America, Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 6: There's a few things I would like to bring to America's detention. I mean, we are on the third week of a government shut down, day twenty one, I believe. Okay, the second longest government shut down in American history. The longest was under the first Trump administration. That was for thirty five days, and there seems to be no end in sight.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind, this is the man who prompt it's economic change on day one. Okay, he said, grocery prices, inflation, more money in americans pockets.
Speaker 1: On day one. Okay.
Speaker 6: In January, during his inaugural address, Trump promise to put America first. Okay, and he said he would usher in a new golden age for American families. We are ten months in and if you ask me, his policies have made things worse for American families. Are you living your life like it's golden?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: Am I making this up?
Speaker 6: His administration is signature legislation, is delivering the largest Medicaid cuts in US history. Fifteen million people will lose healthcare coverage, not to mention taking food assistance from kids, seniors, people with disabilities. His nutass trade policies have made at the cost of living in America worse. Some studies show a thirteen hundred dollar tax increase per household this year and the longer the government shut down, drags on essential services have stopped, and hundreds of thousands of federal workers aren't making no paper okay, no money whatsoever. Oh and did I tell you that snap benefits will also stop because of the government shut down. Forty two million people are at risk of losing their food stamps because of the government shutdown.
Speaker 1: Why am I telling you all these things?
Speaker 6: I'm telling you all these things because when President Trump said it was going to be a Golden Age, he wasn't talking about you, okay, he was talking about the rich, all right, the tax cuts for the rich and Bay allows for the rich. First of all, yesterday it was reported that President Trump plans to demand that his Justice Department pay him two hundred and thirty million dollars over the past investigations into him.
Speaker 1: I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: But look what they did. They rig the election, and as you know, we had in one case, sixty Minutes had to pay us a lot of money. George slat Meadopolis had to pay us a lot of money that they already paid. You know, they paid me a lot of money because what they did was wrong. And you know, when somebody does what rowing now with the country, it's interesting because I'm the one that makes a decision, right and you know that decision would have to go across my desk, and it's afully strange to make a decision where I'm paying myself.
Speaker 3: In other words, to you have to.
Speaker 2: Have one of those cases where you have to decide how much you're paying yourself in damages. No, but I was damaged very greatly, and any money that I would get, I would give to charity.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something. If he wasn't the president, he'd be one of my favorite supervillains. Okay.
Speaker 6: The man is asking for reparations for himself, all right, and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get it.
Speaker 6: Why because the senior Department officials, he's asking what defense law is for him, and now they are in jobs that typically must approve any payout.
Speaker 1: Do I have to tell you that this is a conflict of interest?
Speaker 6: Do you care if you are a Trump supporter that you might be starving right now? You have no idea how you're gonna pay your bills right now. But he is about to pay himself whatever the hell he wants.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be two hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 6: Listen, Okay, that two hundred and fifty million dollars White House ballroom that Trump is getting built, is it gonna pay itself?
Speaker 1: But don't worry.
Speaker 6: Trump said he's using some of his own money for the White House Ballroom, but he haven't said how much. And Trump says the project will be paid for with private donations and that no public money will be spent on the ballroom. So if we're keeping score, that's four hundred and eighty million dollars, right. Okay, So let's just say you're a Trump supporter, your defense will probably be, well, the investigations against Trump and BS, so he should get reparations for what the government did to him. Never Mind, it's unethical, never mind, he's essentially paying himself whatever.
Speaker 1: And then with the ballroom, I'm sure you will say, well.
Speaker 6: That's not taxpayer dollars. Okay, Well what about this one? A twenty billion dollar payout for Argentina. You heard me, A twenty billion dollar bailout for Argentina.
Speaker 1: Let's go to nine News for the report.
Speaker 7: Police President Trump is now considering doubling his promise bailout to Argentina at forty billion dollars. The move is now drawing criticism from.
Speaker 1: Both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 7: Trump praised Argentina's president during his visit to the White House, calling him maga all the way the president's words. The President initially promised a twenty billion dollar aid package to help argentina struggling economy, but the Treasury officials confirmed another twenty billion is now being discussed. Secretary Scott Besson says the US would exchange dollars for pesos and Argentina would pay it back. However, with Argentina's history of debt faults debt defaults, many in Washington are still skeptical.
Speaker 2: Soons have to borrow the money from China to send it to Argentina.
Speaker 3: Rather than fix the healthcare crisis devastating Americans here at home. Trump's doubling down on sending forty billion dollars to a right wing MAGA strong man in Argentina.
Speaker 7: Today, the Treasury Secretary clarified that that extra money would come from the private sector, not from taxpayers.
Speaker 6: Bailouts for another country's economy at a time like this, is our economy flourishing as our economy. Booman I thought it was make America great again, but apparently America has been replaced with Argentina. Okay, my fellow Americans, I ask a simple question, what is America first about sending twenty billion to another country while Americans are suffering?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Some people say Trump is just using US funds to influence a foreign election, which would definitely be a misuse of public money. Our tax dollars going to influence another country's election. Come on now, now, I want to put a button on this thing by letting you know that US farmers who have been shut out of China's soybean market because the Trump's trade war are really hurting. But when asked about the American farmers who feel like he's prioritizing Argentina and Argentina farmers more than them, he had this to say.
Speaker 1: My question is, what do you have.
Speaker 7: To say to US farmers who feel that the deal is benefiting Argentina more than it is them.
Speaker 5: As Argentina is fighting for its life. Young lady, you don't know anything about it. They're fighting for their life. Nothing is benefiting Argentina. They're fighting for their life. You understand what that means. They have no money, they have no anything. They're fighting so hard to survive. If I can help them survive in a free world, I happen to like the president of Argentina. I think he's trying to do the best he can. But don't make it sound like they're doing great. They are dying.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Our American farmers not fighting for their life. Our average everyday American is not fighting for their life. What is benefiting Americans right now about what's going on in America? Do Americans have money?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: How is just making America great again? How is this America first? I just need you all to know that the only thing President Trump cares to make great is his bank account. Okay, the only thing he puts first is himself. And I'm just here to make you aware of what's going on. Argue amongst yourself, because I'm not going back and forth with none of you magabots on social media today. Please get President Donald J. Trump, the biggest he huh. All right, I don't even know how you can argue any of that, but I'm sure MACA supporters will find a way.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for that donkey of today.
Speaker 8: Now we come back from a former from Housewives of Beverly Hills, and now she's in a new movie Taken at the truck Stop, a black Girl Missing movie. We're gonna talk to Garcelsfa when we come back. That's a just hilarious love story.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I did not.
Speaker 4: I didn't. We was going a break. I was not a lottop. No, I did not meak no buy and be shut up all right, we'll talk to when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.