Speaker 1: Speaks to the Plannet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne the God, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Pollman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions, Mandy B and Wheezy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We got the R and B Money podcast with taking Jay Valentine. We got the Women of All Podcasts with Sarah Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast.
Speaker 3: Festival, Big Bang.
Speaker 4: It is screen.
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing, I'll be on babj okay, so let me ask bring you baby. Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com.
Speaker 4: From the Culture Lab in the at L. It's time for big facts, big bank. What up, baby Jay?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: DJ scream, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Quantity Cash has joined us today on big fast quantity cash.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's so cornny? What's the word?
Speaker 1: Where you've been?
Speaker 3: Where you've been? What you've been on?
Speaker 1: Slow motions? Your working? Moving to new project? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, keeping this thing in the road now.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about just all talk, man, Like I forget the year man, but there was a year where like like the buzz was crazy. You know what I'm saying, a lot of people will say you influenced a lot of a lot of sound that came.
Speaker 3: After you and everything.
Speaker 4: What what do you what do you feel like kind of it feels like that was going on that you got quiet?
Speaker 1: No uh, I said the truth. You know what I'm saying. I did influence the sound, no matter no matter what nobody think, nobody say like I started this, you know what I'm saying. I put that out there and people ran with it. You know what I'm saying. I get a bid and everybody ran out with the whole swag. And when one person inviting everybody did so.
Speaker 4: You say you did a bid, and then why you did the bid? You feel like people absorb absorb your style.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it.
Speaker 3: You say you know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happened. Not different about who who else? Everybody?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: If you use an auto tune, I influenced you, Man, I influenced it. No matter who started what. I influenced the nigga wasn't doing that, no matter what you say. Find the song before twenty ten that sounded like smashing, Find it, find it held? Look, let me think, find.
Speaker 3: It auto tune in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Find it?
Speaker 3: What's going on outside of Atlanta?
Speaker 1: You had what's the name?
Speaker 3: Which is right?
Speaker 1: You want to use an auto tune? School using real boys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, school, they'll try that big but yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight. But you don't considered be as rep wrapped. I don't wrote stuff for you. I said, yeah, two thousand and eight. You did have try it out, but it was more so over an island field instead of a storytelling. Okay, you know what I'm saying. You vibe and I came out letting you know it was going on in the streets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, you're saying you saying, you're saying like you basically put the trap in this.
Speaker 1: I put the pain and put the soul on it. Okay, okay, it's not been on it. I put the soul on. I put niggas talking about what's really going on. I put that out there. You know what I'm saying. Niggas been wrapping about it. But the way I did it is what's going on? Now? Some bad who else? Now I'm waiting.
Speaker 4: Corny was making its own beach still live. He was writing for some people still live.
Speaker 1: You've been to give me that? Give it to you. Let me think, Man, it's somebody bro were missing, non egg to sit untouched them too, No one nigga from Atlanta who I ain't did nothing for musically, DJ's producers, artists, engineers, you can't name. I touched everybody who.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, keeping it real.
Speaker 4: Who who is the person while you were doing the bid or when you came out that you felt was like absorbing your ship the most.
Speaker 1: Everybody it was. It's not even I wouldn't even say. I can't say I felt no kind of way about nobody doing it. You know what I'm saying, Because before I left it was already people elevating the sound for what I was doing. You know what I'm saying. I can't say like.
Speaker 5: But if it's if they're elevating the sound, is that running off with the swag?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not running off with the swag. It's just making sure everybody got a piece of what going on. It ain't even it ain't even about who started it. It's about who did the best and who got on with it. But the fact that people don't try to give me the recognition that they know. Like before I left the street, man Nigga rapping about polos and fighting each other in the club, Man Nigga wan't wrap about no pain and what they're going through in their real life. Nigga changed their name and even get it to where I had it going. What big my name was? Who what you doing? The same music though? Yaki, Yeah, I started him off that Nigga stayed in my house with my Phoe that I ain't stayed with let me stay with me, slept on my floor and recording in my studio. Hon't want use no auto tomb Fire introduced it to him the real ship Tashaka too. All the folks came out of my house, folk saying, come out of nothing else but corny cash house. So what you think make them bag up for you? Though I wouldn't even say they bagged up from you. I don't think people really want to reveal the true essence of what they got to say because they don't bad not the nigga about a rumor for so long without even getting down to the bottom of it. Now you can't even because I see everybody. It's not a nigga in the city who I don't see on the on the regular, every club, I be there, nigga shaking my hand, but behind clothe, Oh, niggas on some some sucking ship.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 6: But it was a video though, in the interrogation room talking So what that is?
Speaker 1: I like, how that's the bottom of it, right.
Speaker 5: You say that's the bottom of it, right, that's the rumor.
Speaker 1: That's the rumor. I brought my paperwork black and white. No, no, I get that terror interrogation video, nigga seen That was an interview of me in the d A In that video won no police is present, no nothing. Me and my lawyer came right there and did what we had to do. Everybody in my paperwork said the same thing. The man working a self defense case. That man went on no gangster ship. So you niggas even be playing with me with some street ship like nigga man, come on man.
Speaker 6: So you saying you saying basically everybody that was on the case was trying to make it what I'm saying, y'all was saying that it was self defense.
Speaker 1: Basically, that's the That's the whole moral of the story. It's self defense. The way they lead the video trying to seem like I took a nigga down. No nigga is self def finish. Nigga got the paperwork to show. Niggas mama said, his sister said it, his baby mama said it. Everybody was out there that night said the same thing. He turned himself in the next day after this shit happened. Oh, but they ended the video like you shot. Yeah, they try to add the video like I said, something like off the record. Snitching is when you get you folks some information. I'm trying to play like a nigga win and shared information to get a nigga arrested.
Speaker 7: So where a nigga home nigga right now, what he's saying nothing nigga been home five sim I ain't saying nothing about it because he know, like on his heart, he.
Speaker 1: Ain't never said. He can't say nigga because it ain't dad. I ain't no motherfucking sucker. The niggas ain't evenna keep playing with my name like I got the paperwork the video. Niggas see, Nigga, I put that shit out. I put it out. Niggas took that shit the wrong way and it's still another one up with the full story. Niggas ain't paying it to a nigga. Could a nigga not took that the wrong way though, just looking at that part. If a nigga fought with a nigga right the favor ties that nigga show other niggas, it ain't fair because niggas ain't been in the trench with a nigga. Don't been there call with you by myself every spot I done came to, I've been by myself with you, studio by myself with you, mellions a time, Gonna did beats for every nigga on your camp. Nigga ain't never been no sucker, never did no southern shit, never stole nothing from no nigga or man noor nigga feel like I want to do no suckle shit. So for a nigga not even tried to say, okay, corny saying something, let me see what he's saying. Hold uh did shit for me that? Niggas ain't dead for free. I wasn't charging nigga for beats, all right, that shit for free here. If you like that shit, won't say that shit you can have it for free. Ain't nothing on it. Nigga ain't even have a common courtesy to say, okay, kwan, look, let us shake it out. And how I feel about it, That's how I feel about it. Niggas that went one way because they wanted to say something. They wanted to believe it because it ain't no smot on me. Niggan't say they took nothing from it, jumped on me, beat me up, beat me bad, none, not one did a hundred showls out here. Niggas ain't never took nothing from it, done nothing from So what's the issue with niggas coming to me saying, hey, kuan, let me check you out with a love That nigga somebody they fucked with the nigga What a love that when when it was when it was lucrative, when niggas was was able to get somebody up like, okay, home, got this ship, the hot ship going on, let us get somebody is Luke or nigga check in. Then nigga pulled up on my mama hout grabbing me. But nigga can pull up on him, said, but let me check that shit out fucked with, he saying, Alli, boy, the only nigga in the city who pulled up on me. When I got out, I said, brother, let me check that ship out home? See that paper one said, Bro, I'm sorry and putting me on place. Since I've been home home and looking at hey, buddy, folk want some beats out here. I'm up here with Sharley like, don't know, but charlt did that one nigga spread home. I got my paperwork right here to show you. Boy. Baby mama said the same thing. His best friend, both of the niggas and his rap group, the club owner niggas managers will PopEd around there. Everybody said the same thing. Because it's a self defense case. This ain't no games of ship. Never knew that. You know what I'm saying. When I saw that ship.
Speaker 6: You know when the nigga, I believe my own eyes, man, So I'm just keeping the one hu. What you So if I see a nigga, I don't know if the terror gates room DL what saying that another nigga shot to me?
Speaker 1: That's telling Listen, I'm trying to tell you if there's another nigga that you felt like you grew up with, or I no nigga ship, I ain't ain't talking no nigga about that. Bro, You're gonna pull up on a nigga.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't you ain't. No, I don't believe a nigga. I don't know, ain't no nigga.
Speaker 6: My dadd went to ain' about a nigga telling on and my brother. So if a nigga told on a nigga, nigga, this is the first time I sat down with a nigga that with those types of shit. Because I talked to your man and he said, brother, it was herself, the pink Kate. I said, I bring him up in let's talk about this ship then exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's just what it was. That just what if it's two sides to a story of the nigga putting something out there? Why a nigga going one way or not the other way? Because because I saw something, I saw it too. That's what That's what I'm gonna say. That's what I went. I can't speak for nobody else, but I went with what I saw.
Speaker 6: What I saw was a nigga ain't a room saying that another nigga shot up, but gone, that's what I said. And now nigga telling you what it really is. Now, that's a different, okay, want no different one from when me and you.
Speaker 1: And me and you going on the on the on the move right, Or we're going to store and steal some chips. We're gonna make it, penny, We're gonna store and steal some chips. You walk out the store, you tell the police, man, I got these chips. You can ask as my girl asked Ali for I got these chip. The folks talk, I coudn't get it, y'all got these chips. I can't do that. My ship ain't ain't registered. I'm gone. You turn yourself in. These folks name my name keep coming up? So who the other person? Who stole the chips with you. Now, how can somebody telling you when everybodys saying the same thing you saying you with the chips. These are the chips I use to crack the nigga in the head with this the weapon I use. I can't tell them. You know, you're right, you right? If that's how that ship went. I got my paperwork. We ain't got onto my neck. Ain't no page eight minutes, ain't no left, none of it, all of it here for real, bo, we ain't doing that real street. Now I'm here. I'm here early. You can ask your assistance. I put up early by myself. Just let you know. But this ain't that ain't I don't mean no doubt of dates from no nigga because I'm who I am for real, stand alone with the truth. Lie. But I want you to see this so you can understand. Damn chrime. But I'm wrong for paying you any kind of way and behind your back anything that's sucking ship instead of getting a truth to no matter what I said, I a nigga behind the door talking about Oh no, I'm fucking home because by everybody come to the city. Hey, what we're trying to lock in. I got this ship going. But do you folks out here saying it damn nigga saying that nigga see me together and they do hand heying, it's not nigga in the city. Why ain't start off they get my hand. Ain't no pressure, man, nigga, no better, ain't I'm walking around with it. It's from prison. This ain't no made up ship. She's got coffee sands on it hand. Pretty man, it real work. I ain't man, we're not playing real ship. We can go through it every page. Then on Missil paid to thousand, would you other? Nah?
Speaker 7: Like nah.
Speaker 8: It was just like when he was saying that, you know, niggas can paint whatever picture. I don't even think it's necessarily about niggas trying to paint a picture or niggas trying to you know, some I'm sure some people probably did try to spray you. But at the end of the day, like when it came to the video, like Black was saying, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Ain't even never been in the street, Jane. A lot of even ain't never been in a fistfight. That we know that we're gonna saw with our own eyes for any kind of nigga to be even trying to speak on it. And I know for a boy, you ain't never even got in a fight like come on now, don't no nigga. Let a nigga get off. If a nigga told on nigga, hey man, let him roll in his shit. I'm out here every day. I've been home for six years. Man, with this shit. I mean, nobody took nothing from it. And I've been in the heart of the trencher from the chore allway to chit chat, no security guard by myself. Let a nigga know, but it ain't no sucking shit. I don't got no ops. This man got cousins and aunties and uncle. Ain't nobody trying to fuck with me. Could go that A did that one. He ain't did that jealousy Nigga'm suffering room from a jealous nigga. Nigga, I ain't suffering no room from no sucking shit I did. I did five years in prison, never been put on the door, never been a piecing that nigga. I'm gonna standing up nigga, and nigga gonna tell you when they's home standing up. I ain't tucking nothing. I don't have beef with niggas out here. Y'all don't seen it. I ain't touching nothing nigga. I'm performing at diss on in front of the niggas. Why your whole hot man, little fuck who ain't here a nigga because I'm ready for whatever you gonna have to kill me? Fuck out of here, man, nigga finsa start playing with me? Man, all that fake ask. Most of the niggas ain't never been in no kind of case that I've been in order, shit out of down on face. Fuck niggas talking about like straight up and it's rid shit. And this ain't no no goofad trying to man. I don't do no loud shit, been home shit. I ain't came at nobody about it or came at on nigga wrong seeing niggas out ain't nobody what I ain't pressing on nigga by the cumet niggag and pressing me about it. I'm at two to one savad birthday. Pardon in here, pieces. I don't mean nobody fucking with me. I ain't got no security go I'm in here. All the gags in here got them brought shaking my hand. Ain't nobody looking at me? Cry to somebody, man, Ni, y'all get up out of here. No nothing, nigga, I'm in here.
Speaker 6: So you think niggas just you think so your whole thing is you think niggas trying.
Speaker 1: To just do that to keep you from doing what you need to do, because they know once I get in over, ain't nobody can about to keep up with me. Nobody can keep up with matter. Showed niggas every item being home out and dropped something last year. Had the hottes shit in the letter with the smell on the name, and I'm rocking shit. Niggas ain't man, Come on, niggas know everything they butked me for. I'm packing it. I ain't doing no lame. She ain't walking no club. Ain't nobody in here, and they folks appoint me every time walking home party me. Ain't nobody did what I did? Now? I packed them up for it. They had to open the doors, nigga for people to hear this shit. It still was long when I walked out. Niggas. You know what I'm saying, like rats ain't moving like me. Man, I'm everywhere and I'm by myself. Rats run, I ain't running, ain't ain't doing no quiet shit. I'm posting everybody who didn't gonna call rat from the city then they come home. Be quiet. Man. I'm loud with this shit on out here. I ain't doing no sucking shit. And I'm with the gangsters. I ain't rolling with no sucking with all the niggs niggas doing shit, and now I'm with y'all smoking sham blunt hells man. What ain't nobody stop playing it real shit man? Cause nigga know man home, ain't did no sucker shit. So what's your plan to get off up under that ship? All that shit? Period? Man? It ain't even about getting off for money. It just if I fuck with you and I respect your words in your mind and what I know you did. You know what I'm saying. I know me and you we done. I done been out there and see I know what you about. So I ready for you to see any your word better for me. Don't matter what no other nigga thinking. I ain't been looking for no validation. I'm gonna do it. What I'm saying. Last year had the hottest song in the city. Can't nobody don the big song in the letter I dropped last year. Nobody taught me. I don't care who you are, big, small, a whole bunch of fit. Nobody talk me man, straight up?
Speaker 5: So what happened to it?
Speaker 1: What you won't happen to it? The song Motherfucker's still going every every week. I'm still doing it. Twenty two thousand screams for nothing, sixty five hundred show in them book every Saturday.
Speaker 5: You can see it.
Speaker 1: It ain't it ain't that any folk love me? Oh love me? Man? Come on, man, my feeling you know it ain't nothing happen to this own motherfucker still going with no support, No big niggas talking about give motherfucker hard or nothing, just pure tality God grace man.
Speaker 8: So why do you think you don't have that support outside of allegation.
Speaker 1: Need somebody support? When you think about me? What you think about quantity ca You don't think about no other nigga when they come to me? Ah, no crew, what you're thinking about Corny cash every time every song I ever do, the Corny Cash only beat hook verse. Man, he ain't I don't need no nigga, but this right here, this is the only thing that been holding nigga back. They just make niggas that validating gate keep the ship. Man, fuck them niggas straight up. Ain't nobody gonna do nothing to me. If you want to, we can.
Speaker 5: Get into it.
Speaker 1: I ain't running a decky and I ain't man how like I said said, Man, no nigga fuck with me when you come to music and niggas, No, nigga, don't bad mind me so long. You gonna look like a fake nigga. If you shake my hand on the camera, if you shake my hand, it's gonna be like a fake nigga. Tell me I'll be a nigga trap spots with them. Get real shit, man, niggas act like they got a problem and got no problem with me man or won't to have no problem, just to be honest, straight up.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this, just playing Devil's advocate for a minute, do you think that there's a possibility that maybe fuck the allegations or the rumors or whatever, that maybe your standoffish, that maybe people could perceive your attitude a stand offish and that could I.
Speaker 1: Don't care for them to see I rather for them to let me be standing off because you said something crazy. So now when I get up through here, but I ain't got it. I don't owe you nothing. Don't even look for no feature, no beat, no nothing. Get it how I had to get it. Get it how I had to get it. You know what I'm saying. I ain't never hang on nigga. I like to see every nigga who win it, every nigg I helped who win, and I love it. I ain't never hate no nigga did nothing like that. But when it's my time to do it, I ain't got nothing fun. I can't do nothing. That's what I'm all like. I ain't gotta be a friend with no nigga, but don't play with my name. Don't play with my name. If you want to know the truth. I got the paperwork right here, the video I put that mother fire mother still on YouTube right now. Ain't no dug. We ain't dugging for nothing. I'm facing this shit and on like fuck with a nigga. Feel like I'm standing off so I'm supposed to be. I did five year nigga. Ain't fuck with me, Pierre, your only nigga said free me long way and free long way and I ain't never did nothing for Home, but like him in with a nigga, I ain't never did no verse nothing Home. Ain't had no business saying that, but he said it together with Home. Ain't no sucker frequenting caddy. Niggas still pe on me. But that's a real street nigga. So everybody say, come on, man, this ain't niggas who did their research. They fucked with it. Niggas who didn't. They on whatever they are and I'm on whatever they know.
Speaker 4: Straight up, what's the biggest thing I guess at this point that you're trying to you know what I'm saying, accomplish? You know what I'm saying at this particular point, Like, what's what's the biggest thing to you? The most important.
Speaker 1: Thing, man, My biggest thing I want to do right now, man, to take care of my family. Man. You know what I'm saying. I ain't stand noneing else. I'm trying to take care of my folk in the bestment that I can't. You know what I'm saying. I ain't trying to do nothing else. It's my whole goal, been my goals as I started this ship. Take care of my folk, man.
Speaker 6: That's it and what you think do you think by you harboring like so much resentment and feel a way about that ship, do you think that hold you back?
Speaker 1: But would you though, yeah, yeah, I would even No.
Speaker 6: No, what I'm saying is what I'm saying is at the end of the day, that ship don't do nothing to hold you back.
Speaker 1: They don't hold nobody else back. You know what I'm saying. I just I show niggas every you can't hold me back?
Speaker 6: Good Like what you're talking about, I ain't talking about like, ain't I'm out far as like hold you back? You talented that a motherfucker appreciate it. I don't think nobody can doubt that. But what I'm saying, but you holding certain ship on your heart, you ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't. You ain't even giving your hundred percent talent because you this shit at the top top end the back of your mind. I'm just being one.
Speaker 3: Hundred with you.
Speaker 1: It ain't it ain't even that. I ain't give it a hundred percent. I do what I can do from the hands that God gave me. If a nigga want to reach up and help me, that's cool too. Man. You know what I'm saying, but it hurts me sometime to see that it takes a nigga from another from another city to come tell me, hey boy, you hardy here like what? And I got niggas from this motherfucking city who who are gonna blew up all this ship? And niggas ain't said nothing about it. They said it else.
Speaker 8: But I think I think what Black is trying to say is is like it's it's not even about you trying to physically give it one hundred percent, just as far as the universes, and you're not able to give it one hundred percent because that's the energy, is the focus, like subliminally, like you can't even help it because you're you're still so upset about the people that you feel have wronged you.
Speaker 5: So it's not it's not like.
Speaker 6: I would be probably more asset than you if I know I ain't did some ship that a nigga got on my name one, I would be upset.
Speaker 4: To go ahead, your energy get mixed up in that and we ain't saying like we are the world forgive everybody, be happy, happy with the people. That is, you're wrong, but it's you just said the key things you God fearing, you said God, so God in your corner. Can't nobody stop what you get for your blessings for you.
Speaker 8: That have wronged you and that aren't fucking with you, but you're focusing on.
Speaker 1: You to understand when somebody come and try to do some being with you and it's a bigger name, and that's the first thing they're telling me instead of like letting me do their own research. And the folks had their own feel of a nigga character and a nigga, a nigga perspective on what's going on, like get your own perspective, Like my name come up in the room. Nigga tried to shit me down, like I ain't did nothing. Man, what I don't put scream on the tape So.
Speaker 3: You feel like black Ball, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I can't be black Ball. It ain't that on black Ball. It just niggas ain't trying to get out to the bottom of the shit. And you know, it took so long for me to get the why I'm man now to the pot I'm like, fuck niggas and if a nigga want an issue, then we can have that. But I'm at the point where it's like, why it takes so long for a nigga getting down to the bottom of some ship to a nigga fuck me, but a nigga come from another state, nigga, hurry up and let he Oh yeah, well he's smooth, Like what fuck these nigga Like, we ain't supposed to be rocking like that. It was a time when the landa were unified. If a nigga did some wrong, hey man, we all finna shit you out. We ain't finish, just single out. We're gonna fuck with home.
Speaker 5: But not home.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna fuck with home but not home. Like nah, it was a time where but hey boy, we ain't fucking him, but we ain't fucking him. The whole city ain't fucking with him. Like they just picking chew who they want to fuck with. If you beneficial, man, they're gonna pull up to your party, hey man, tape pictures and make sure they see you. But man, as soon as you go down, man, they gonna say fuck you. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's just how this ship is now.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with the rules, but you know, it's just different rules. I'm not saying I agree with him, but it's a different playbook, a different rule book.
Speaker 1: It's just politics for no reason for niggas who ain't never really done what you think, making just the politic on you though, what you think make niggas singing you out and make feel like that on you though, because you gotta If I was the if a nigga was to get the way he needed to be in this ship, boy, the city was gonna crumble cause nigga. How to tell niggas why I got my ship from that nigga. You don't told that nigga he'll rap. You don't tell that nigga that boy rap. But boy, that boy gave me something. He the reason why I'm standing round here today and people know why I am about before that, like before that part before before it got to like what what makes you think? Niggas?
Speaker 6: Do you think that video credible enough for a nigga to be like, Damn, I can't be.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, do you think.
Speaker 6: That video is incredible enough for a nigga see that and feel some type of way?
Speaker 8: Okay, if you weren't you when you were another nigga and.
Speaker 1: On that same type of time and the nigga I fucked with a nigga and the nigga done something for me or it's a mutual thing. Ain't never done that to me? And you saying something else not not you? You you touching your tail, and then everybody said, you telling nigga, hey boy, this ain'tigg I got the pepperwork and niggas ain't no ship like.
Speaker 6: Let me see the niggas do that too, though what niggas are Nigga still a buck, niggas a tail?
Speaker 1: Thembu be real from you didn't. So I don't know nothing about it. I can't even though I ain't on that, still I can do the same thing them nigga doing. I ain't know that because yeah, what it ain't right now. I don't putting no nigga. Don't take no nigg away from his family. Man. I don't give a fuck what no nigga did, but I don't take no nigg away from his family.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Correct, you're fuck what a nigga? Man, don't take that nigga away from his family.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying, have you seen niggas do that and turn around and still stand on business?
Speaker 1: Of course, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't seen no nigga like me though black, ain't seen no nigga who not standing no business in a loud manner, I'm pulling up. Let niggas seek. You'll never see a rat in the places I be at without people. That's all I'm saying with the airwhere in the world. But I keep it real. Now, we'll keep it real. We gonna speak fast. Yeah, fat, You're notwhere in the world. Bro, he not. He ain't in the cracks and craviy he and chit chat by himself. He ain't even the core by himself. He ain't even been there. He ain't going to no club, damn.
Speaker 5: There he has, He's overly been in clubs.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen it. I don't even be on a nigga pass, so I can't speaking on that. I don't even know what the nigga got going on. So I'm gonna stay out there too.
Speaker 5: But then okay, we'll funk all the rat shit or whatever.
Speaker 8: But my my question to you is just going back to another comment that you made, like when we first started talking or whatever, about how like basically you feel, for lack of a better way to put it, that like you kind of sort of birthed everybody with the auto tune and the sound and all of that, and you kind of feel a way because they either ran off with it or didn't necessarily give you the proper credit for putting them on. My question to you is, do you think or do you understand that to a certain extent, like, regardless of you could do a million things for people, but at the end of the day, like nobody really owes you for real. So do you think that if if you had like a better understanding of that concept, then you would kind of be able to move past that feeling that, you know, like people didn't give you your credit and understand.
Speaker 1: I understand on nigga nigga owe me nothing. I never moved like a nigga owe me nothing. This is my first time speaking on them because I full home and my potny got me on and I wanted to show home because I respect home word and I don't want Home to be still in his mind thing that a nigga he who we used to fuck with on some ship. You know what I'm saying, I won't understand that. You know what I'm saying, I ain't on no validation like I came and this motherfucker alone. But back your question, and I'm gonna digress from that. But no, I don't think no nigga owe me nothing. I feel like it's common courtesy. If I give you a hit rather and they motherfucker take you up through there, you don't owe me nothing but the same thing, the same respect I gave you. Even if you just put me in a business situation. Ain't gotta fuck me. Hey man, teach me how to do something. You know what I'm saying. I know you can't do no hit for me because all my hits, I'm by myself. I ain't got no features. I'm a stand alone so a nigga can't help me in that manner. Put me in a position wh my name come up in the room. Don't speak down on me. Let these folks do their own research and have their own don't don't stop me from getting no money. I can't stop no nigga from getting no money. That's your whole thing.
Speaker 6: He ain't gotta fuck with me, but just don't be so much trying to fuck over me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. If you if you're gonna feel how you feel about a nigga, learn the truth and change your mind. And if you if you still feel the some type of about the truth, that mean you just don't fuck with the nigga. I can respect that. I don't fuck with niggas either. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I'm saying that to say, yeah, like no, no, I don't feel like no nigga. No, I don't move like no nigga. No, I don't been through ship and I don't speak on him some of the niggas you birth though, like name bro, just name a nigga who I ain't done this ship for which home? God bless your soul? Of course nigga when you know he's the only person I can say he had his own swaglo. Of course he got something from me. Who else name Luciluc gave me first verse ever, first feature pulled up on their MoMA house. Do play came up? Still, he got a window of computer set right in there and did the first nobody with me. Who he goes? I don't even know th nigga, but yeah, the nigga wanted to do a song too. Yeah, but yeah, like I said, you know it name, That's what I'm saying, Jay, you know I'm being crucially now. I've been on here in rocket name something name something that was sounded like that before I got locked up. That's all I want to know. School boys onore on sweat. Yeah, I can't get I can't take none from school. But how I gave it to niggas. It was a whole different plateau. That's why I went the way it went. Niggas hurried every song that I did and took something from it. Let me get that, let me get that. I ain't trip nigga. I came home and created a whole new sound and get what they owned you right now, they own it. I can't do nothing about this ship. I'm just the best at this ship.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I feel like niggas hell know yeah, man, like me musically and studying this ship like your situation is. I ain't gonna say similar, but like, okay, like Max B had to do a lot of time, and Max B gave a lot of niggas sound up there for sure.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. People salute Max B for that, So I feel like he's gonna come home.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I keep hearing niggas, you're gonna come home. But I just I guess I'm trying to get to the solution of not that it's an issue of the problem. It's kind of like you just basically saying, stay out of my way, let me get my money. And I also need my flowers for what I did.
Speaker 1: I don't even know flowers. I never asked nigga give me nothing, but just stay out of my way. Let me get my money. If you want to know the truth, know the truth, don't go I know, he says. She said, because a lot of niggas ain't even listen to the video. And he saying, Oh, I heard you say a nigga shot. What are we talking about? I said, I heard a little shots, a lot of shots. I got on the ground.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, now the time that they hear me say home shot, he the want shot the gun. No, I took myself out of be quazy man. So all that shit niggas beyond Nigga just wanted me on some he says. She say, like Nigga trying to push a narrative. Niggas ain't trying to clear my name on Nigga pushing the narrative.
Speaker 5: But why do you feel like they're trying to push that narrative though, because I.
Speaker 1: Heard that they failed. I heard to see the favorite homeboy. I hurt everybody favorite hard by Boot. I fucked him up, and everybody was cool with this whole folk that Nigga got a side from Home. People still side like I hurt him with some what Nigga's a rap battle when you said boo boo Boot, young Boot, you know they had the little the little ship shout out the boot Man. But everything Me and Home got into a little little situation. People still been picking size since the first day cause Nigga felt like they knew Home more than they knew me. He grew up. And then when Nigga found out who I remem Nigga like, how hold the fuck on like this Nigga ain't no no, no little Nigga. Now people know this Nigga is you know what I'm saying. So it's just like even when we do.
Speaker 8: Show now fall forward, but this, this ship with Book is completely and totally unrelated to the up to your other situation right.
Speaker 1: All of the time to the same thing. Because about it, Neiver and Me and Boot will really show the kind of relationship me and him, really do have behind the club ship? And when we be in the studio by ourselves doing songs and ship like, people really understand like men, they man ain't really got no problem. Really may got like six hongs together? Where that shit come from? Though? Like the whole ship? Where the whole ship started from? Man?
Speaker 5: And how did the peon song happen?
Speaker 1: So back in the days, we probably like eighteen nineteen and Boot did a song with Jonason go On Yaki called Kickball see nigga don't want to tell the truth. But they had a version with Boot on it, and the version would Boot off of So we had winning perform the record and it's the version with Boot off of it?
Speaker 5: What part did you have in that kick I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna produce something and I'm a part of the just conglomerate as a whole. So we go to the show, Yaqui and Jay five get on stage and they perform the Kickball record without Boot verse. So they keep going through through the show and then Boot get on on the stage and go to fucko woop the fuck y'all nigga that And I'm telling them, like, boy, what what y'all want?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: They also I'm like, bosch out, we ain't going for none, and I win and made the songs on you that she ain't have none to dude with school or none. I wanted you coming are boot like that. I was coming at the whole money said they wanted to just blue like I want to know everybody.
Speaker 5: Because of whatever happened that night with that's.
Speaker 1: That's what happened with some. It was some some some some young teenage just like, nobody get killed all that ship man, and a nigga never even raised the gun all that motherfuck. Most we did was get in the club and jump on your chair like, ain't nobody hurt nobody from that ship man. So for nigga still be having some pressure went home on how no pressure. It's crazy. It's like, nigga, clear name up one side, it's gonna be some other ship do you know saying it? Yet it didn't what it is like, I can't win any motherfucker.
Speaker 5: It seemed like, why do you feel like that?
Speaker 1: Though I don't know, Its just that's how I feel. No matter how much a nigga clear his name up or or show niggas, but he ain't stunning under y'all. Like Nigga still gonna try to try to downplay this ship.
Speaker 6: But have you ever thought like trying to clear your name up but trying to give a fuck about that she was keeping it going.
Speaker 1: I did when I first came home. I posted my paperwork and went on j Small and talked about it. It just niggas still want to run with a narrative because it was at that time. Niggas will have to tell the truth, like where you got your style from Homeome got a style from Nigga told y'all and told about it, like I can't tell nobody that I can't tell you.
Speaker 6: So you think the niggas who got their style or you or you help curate because I forgot you were engineering and producer, so I forgot about all that.
Speaker 1: But you think.
Speaker 6: Them the niggas trying to keep the narrative, but just so you could just stay out the way.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's just Nigga spoke so bad. It's just like a nigga time behind your bad right and you pull up to the spot. He ain't gonna show Nigga that you over there. Okay, you say some ship. If I talked about you bad, I can't show people by fucks. Man, I ain't no nigga like that.
Speaker 6: I talked about you, man, and we get if we got damn, if we have a conversation, and that what it is, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: That's just what it is, what it is after I don't give a funk. I was wrong. If I were wrong, If I'm right, niggas still the same ship. Yeah, I said that, nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But and I mended back then before I got to the bottom of what was going on.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying, if I'm wrong, I'm a man to say I'm wrong. Like when donnad hit me done, said na man, br I've seen the paperwork. The man said four five motherfuckers said home went down there hisself and.
Speaker 1: Gave them folk the gun. Like he just sat there and said and said they they saying this self defense. I like, well, damn, that ain't what God damn you know what I'm saying. No page skilled, We ain't got skill eight all of them.
Speaker 5: You got nine, twelve to one thousand.
Speaker 1: Let's just keep the interview going.
Speaker 6: Bro, Hey, let me let me ask you something though, like fuck that, Like, let's get back to the ship of the future, because you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: You gotta move past this, right show, How do you move past this? It it's called damage control, nigga. I just keep pulling up with the paperwork and letting niggas still don't.
Speaker 5: I don't agree with that. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing else, it's nothing else. Hear me out here.
Speaker 8: The thing, hear me out hear me out with this if if we're going off the whole, the whole principle and the whole thought that the reason that these niggas are spraying your name or trying to keep you down is because they're trying to get you out of the way, and they're trying to keep you from the lane. And they already didn't fuck with you from the beginning. Then showing paperworkers showing trying to show some ship or whatever, they don't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I ain't pulling up on anybody. I don't give a fuck about everybody. If it's a nigga, I respect, and I done did some business with a doesn't handler. I want you to see it because I know you spoke bad, so I want you to have the same feeling I had, like, Damn, I did ald wrong. If you're realna, look at yourself and say I did hold wrong. Yeah, even if I know about it or not. Ship though, if I know about it not, I ain't even trying to know. If a nigga said, if you said something about me and you said you fucked me, now you see the paperwork and you feel different, you should gotta live with that.
Speaker 6: So basically, you saying, like looking at what you want your camera, who won the camera rail? You saying, any nigga.
Speaker 1: That feel a way, they can pull up on you. Any nigga that feel and straighten their faith, I mean and straight you straighten my face, you can straight You can strain your thoughts, Yeah, the same time you your face.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying in real life, Let's just keep this ship tall. Do you think a nigga that did have something to say about you, without anything or for whatever reason, it's really gonna make the effort to pull up on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because when I first when I first came home, Man Future reached out to me, and Gucci Man reached out to me, and both of them when they reached out to you on the back end, Nigga came back and said, hey boy, my boys spraying your name. You know what I'm saying, gonna say who sprayed it? But them Nigga know who sprayed. You know what I'm saying. Nigga got up on the gun. Gucci hit my phone like hey boy, whatever you need hit me. I'm like, bet you know what I'm saying. Like Future saying, hey boy, whatever you need hit me. I don't know what Nigga like, Hold on, folks talking about the fuck I told him folk that. Let me pull up on these folks to tell you folks and let these folks get Let me get in their head and show them the real not know Niggas around who don't know me, you know what I'm saying, or know the situation. You know what I'm saying. I don't know why. So let me ask you when they said that, why when they seen that, did you show them? I never showed this the first time I pulled this out.
Speaker 6: Okay, now I respect that, But what I'm saying when they when they why they didn't get to the bottom movie not speaking for them, whoever whoever said that, somebody said, someone told you something they didn't want to get to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Up because niggas, the niggas who told them words were more credible than the nigga like me, Because I I can't say I've done nothing for future, you know what I'm saying, besides paying for a verse or booking for a show, but like actually helped men get the way. I can't say that. The fact that Homee reached out to me and wanted to fuck with me, that that was another Let me know, cakewon folks still know what's happening. You know what I'm saying, Like the fact that the ship then followed through and the person who told him or not to fuck with it, that's the issue, you know what I'm saying, Like, damn a lot of hell you spreading.
Speaker 8: But do you feel like continuing to worry about people like that is gonna hinder you from being able to because keep your airwaves open for whatever blessings or whatever success that you have on the way to you.
Speaker 1: That's know what I'm saying, partial little bit. No matter how, no matter how nobody feel right, even if you say you fuck with me, when you get around a person who you feel like more superior, you're gonna try to shoot on me. I don't seen it too many times he got ship my hand in front of it. But when he with another nigga, he on some you know, you know what I'm saying. He don't all right. You know what I'm saying, brother, that not even solve that, but on something like damn, but I fuck with you know. I told hom some other ship though, but I fucked with you, you know. But what we one on one is why I love y'all. Fuck with you, No, that's what it means. Man, niggas that faith man, and a lot of niggas ain't been in the streets to even know the situation. A lot of niggas, you judge, and niggain't never been in their handcuffs. Do you even know how the procedures go? And certain shit happened, you know what I'm saying. So that's all I be all like. But I guess we don't fuck me at all. Don't speak on me, and don't do it behind my back. You want if you say anythink I'm a rat said to my faith.
Speaker 8: I guess I feel I just feel like and I had to keep sounding redundant and like repeating the same shit or whatever. I just feel like you're putting so much energy into you.
Speaker 1: Gotta understand what I've been through.
Speaker 5: No listen, and I'm not I'm not saying with you.
Speaker 1: I was when I when I did two on one Savage show, I felt some kind of way with you, like damn, Like why did you feel some kind of acting like she didn't want nigga on this stage when I'm a legend for real, Like these folks know I'm Finn Rock.
Speaker 5: But what did I do to act like you didn't want to have?
Speaker 1: You walked off and went over there with plug like you didn't want to speak to them like that. But I never did nothing to change like all the legends up here, everybody, why I came up with you on your stay? What's the problem with me getting up here for free? I ain't charging nothing. I'm jak in the rock, do you folks? Soon that song came from crowding up? Now I get out of state. But you back up that motherfucker like hey yeah, yeah, I'm like, WHOA, I ain't did nothing to shut it. I ain't never did nothing to you, never did speak came you never have exactly.
Speaker 5: We never had no issues that I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: But the narrative, the fact that you heard it didn't try to get down to the bottom of not saying that your validation would eve Ben did nothing for me. I'm saying, like, you be with all the niggas instead of you getting down to the bottom if you want to know or or felt some kind of way knowing that I do music and knowing that you're in it and you around all these nigga instead of pushing me to the side, trying to make oh we don't fuck with hom don't nobody fuck with me? I pushed you to the SI say you pushed me to the side. I'm saying you the way you try to treat it. But everybody else you oh, y'all ready for school boy corny key o there you already got get like.
Speaker 8: No, but but just just being real, if we're gonna, if we're gonna go to the whole party, shit or whatever. It was so much going on at the party that you probably didn't even know about, so it wasn't anything necessarily personal against you.
Speaker 5: It was just a lot going on.
Speaker 8: But my thing is is like, if you were there and you saw me and you felt the way, why not say something to me? That I didn't feel no way, not clearly you felt the way because you're talking about it and I just.
Speaker 1: Said that you the way you cheated me. It ain't about even when I do see you out without no show ship, it's still on some you know, like before I went to jail, it was how you doing, even if it was a little slight hug or whatever, like nah, it's just on the ship, like you see, don't even want to catch eye contact or nigga like I've done something for real. You know what I'm saying. It's just you know what I'm saying, narrative on the same wave as everybody.
Speaker 4: You think, you think, you think a little and I'm just keeping it short, like you think a little bit of that might be you maybe sometimes overthinking it just because of everybody. I'm not saying it is adch, but you think a little bit of that might just be that everybody you encounter you feel like they got s.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I feel like everybody who do you feel like it's a certain level of Paranoya.
Speaker 1: Ain't no paradom here, I'm outside. Paranoia when a nigga ain't not there, or a nigga I'm here, ain't no paranoya. I'm speaking fast and everybody know it's the truth. Man before me and this man had this interview, I ain't shook the black hand in cell. My first time shaking hand was just outside in the CIA year and before I got locked up. I'm in the car home, riding around. Were everywhere, all that fat bouring on the studio, were on the east side, west side whatever. We Yeah, we're here together. Correct. So the fact that me and Hall just shook each other hand, it wasn't that he felt some kind of way, definite. I just said that exactly, And I'm saying that say with Jay, even though it ain't about you, you feeling a kind of well with me, you felt some kind of way.
Speaker 6: No, it's just what it was to me in my mind before you just said not not even you, before Dawnald said what he said, it was just that it was already.
Speaker 1: It was just rolled off exactly.
Speaker 6: I'm just keeping you and I ain't even think about clean it up. Give the fuck about. It's just what it is, like a ship, damn, And I ain't think about cleaning it up. I'm just keeping the one h with me too.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So it's like the fact that motherfuckers know how they cheat a nigga. They trying to dig grace something like it's okay, like cheat a nigga away because you feel some kind of way.
Speaker 5: But know the truth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Don't treat nobody bad because you want to be cool of be in the in crowd. Man, don't push the narrative. Get down to the bottom of if you're a real motherfucker, don't let motherfucker know you're wrong. Don't do that. You're wrong. It's like callin nigga gay or rapist or something.
Speaker 5: What you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Don't do it now you're right, don't do right, you're right. Can't I can't. I can't go away from that. Everybody go black and white. But when it came to nigga on so I've seen the video, Well what pay attention if you've seen the video, go back and look at it again and listen to what I'm saying. With the video on YouTube. Right now, I can't find it. I try to put it up.
Speaker 4: They said, is there any way you would have had a different way way you pull it up? Is anything you would have handled different if you could go back, No, no.
Speaker 1: Way I would have. It's no way to handle it different. There's no way to handle it different. Man. If a motherfucker were working to self defense case and trying to take me out the situation, what's the what we're gonna do different? What the fuck we're gonna do different? We can't work on self defense case. You foe found two share cases out there and it's three shooters. What we're gonna work different? What we was gonna work different? Man?
Speaker 3: It's on your YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's on It's a full documentary morderalizing the story. Doctor got everything on there, all the whole video, the paperwork, everything breaking it down there. You know how they alter that motherfucker put the wrong dates on there, trying to make it seem like a Nigga toad and two thousand and eleven and all kind of weird ass shit Like, no, it was just weird shit, but it ain't you know. I laughed at it. I did my time like a g man. Nobody never took none from it. Stabbing in my back, slapped me. It came home with all my teeth, eyes, everything, I can't see. That's all I man. Nobody, man, come on man, rats, run man. I ain't never ran from nothing. And I don't mean book one Atlanta. Any nigga whoever done music. Nobody demo shows Inland than me, No rapping or artists, Nobody now in Atlanta, now in this city, nobody receipts. I'll show you. I don't demo shaws and niggas this shit and nigga done in years what man? And I ain't running anyway. I'm whaterever cracks and Crevice big clubever. I'm here while all the niggas that we was talking about they doing shit, and I'm here do something. Yeah, you can't have no issue if you don't do nothing, if you hand your issue if you got one.
Speaker 3: So let's say, after this conversation, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You see, Let's say you feel a shift and you kind of feel like, all right, we got to the bottom of it, per se, right right, I guess we're kind of saying moving forward. What can move that energy forward so that you can fulfill the rest of your destiny and your journey and not be caught up in that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that the journey in this is written. I can't run from this shit. It's either my death for my success. It ain't no where I'm from, it ain't it's either one or two. It ain't nothing else. It's I'm gonna be bigger here. I'm gonna go down. It ain't none else too it I ain't what. I ain't gonna never work, no job, what do no sucking shit like. It's gonna be big as motherfucking than music, ship or God. Gonna call me home, and I'm gonna keep going until you called me. I ain't ain't gonna stop because no nigga, don't fuck with me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I got this shit on the lock Man musically, sonically. Can't nobody fuck with me on the show. Nigga that shit. Every y'a've been home, I done made a statement in any motherfucking city with music. Ain't every time a niggas say something bad about him, I'm coming at you, nigga. Ain't tuking no tell him, come right at you. Yeah, you know, I mean every club where, everybody that And ain't nobody doing nothing to me. And I ain't saying that I'm no better bad at that nigga. But get a nigga, no man home, ain't dead that or he ain't nonna sucker. Real shit, man, I ain't taking care of nom nigga ain't never been restored. I ain't never paid no nigga to do nothing for me or nothing. I handle all my own business man, and it's just real shit. So this is fulfilled. It's gonna beat up. Whatever gonna happen for me, gonna happen for me. But if you fuck me and I fuck with you, I don't want you to have no bad thoughts on your mind about me. You ain't gotta fuck with me. You ain't gotta never ever say nothing to me again. But boy, when my name come up, if you fucking boys say but I saw that, he ain't do that, he ain't do that. I'm trying to tell you, if you had a chance to work with somebody that you can't work with, who would it be? Right now? Man, Sma Walker for sure. If I can, god damn get in contact with Sharley, get on this song, I gotta called all you. I definitely right now. You know what I'm saying. My rapper ship. Nobody ain't really no rap there that I feel like can help me do nothing. Just man, honest, everybody I want to work with it. I can work with him. You know what I'm saying. I don't. I ain't plus, I ain't no feature artists. Nigga don't know me from futures. Nigga don't know me from nigga being on my ship. Nigga know me from being on nigga shit. Nigga calling me, calling me to be on my shit. Every song everybody love for me. I'm on to buy myself. You know what I'm saying. I got a couple of feature that they love. The majority of your records I'm doing. I'm by myself, so I don't need no nigga, yep.
Speaker 8: But I just my and I hate to keep going back to this, like I just feel like that whole like I don't need a nigga attitude is gonna like it's gonna hinder you because it's like, at the end of the day, in order to succeed and in order to thrive and in order to learn, you have to be teachable and you.
Speaker 5: Have to be you have to be you have to not necessarily be open.
Speaker 8: But you can't you can't say you don't need a nigga because at the end of the day, like everybody needs somebody to be able to get to that next level, or to be able to grow, or to be able to progress.
Speaker 1: Right, But if you're showing yourself that everything I do, I ain't never need no nigga. Nigga put me on those stage. When I dropped my first song, smash on Who, streak went crazy because I came out and did that shit. Unfolks, I ain't want nobody standing behind me saying but it's a nigga. We rocking a head. It was me even even before I went to prison with the daunt Sleep. That wasn't my first moment that smashed on whose shit? That wasn't my biggest song. I got platinum plaques for real, Like I'm a real platinum artist. I ain't there no sucker. I don't need no nigga Like the street, No. People who listen to music and fuck up, they know buddy boy can't be fucked with. Sonically, I can't be fucked with. I can't be It's impossible. Even if a nigga shot me out or whatever. And I just did five points some mean streams on one song with no shout out, that's gonna just keep going up. But she ain't gonna stop. It ain't stopped even the whole years is that song? Beyont that bitch still doing the same thing. So I can't do nothing about what God's gonna do for a nigga. You know what I'm saying. It can't nobody else do it either. This right here will ordain for me to get right here and see what I got to say for niggas to see what going on. Like man, I ain't no sucker, and that that that that on that and every nigga that came from the city contested. Show me how ain't start you off? Hollywood, YC. I gave my first song long way I produced that. I gave that boy that beat to get that song with them my beat Johnny Sinko, y'all get me and came out of my house with that smash on who shit? Won't nobody listening to the nigga before me like that? Me? Rich on the kun Man man called me and said, hey, Kwann can you jump on this Polay link does like for real life? K Camp Soldier Boy talked to nigga how to make beats. Nigga, wanta listen to K camp before you? Said Quanny Cake yout on his song Nigga, listen to my verse, my voice, My verse is the most effective song on money, babe. But no matter what niggas say, that's the most effective verse ever. Straight up, it's not one nigga that came from the city that ain't touched or helped DJ DJ Plug. I talked him how to make beats. I wrote for Black produced for Ali Boy Trouble Valley Sosa. I put DJ Scream and Swamp is Old on Social boy tape. I made that call, he'll finna do some other shit. I called him and said, man, hey man, Swamp is Old and Scream got the streets, pump and do some whole other ship. I put that paper on the boy.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: I could have hated and said to do drama.
Speaker 5: I ain't do that.
Speaker 1: I put a nigg writing position. Hey boy, streets Atlanta, but nah, I don't go nowhere. But the boy got Atlanta right now, and this ain't the time when he folks got the hottest shit going on. He folks got damn they coasted. Put them boy back up through that man, give your boy back up here, sold boy right back out. I did that, and I ain't looking for no credit. For it, but I just want to respect it I gave you, But give me the give me grace and give me the gratitude that I deserve from what I did. What I'm saying, I put it up on Nigga by myself. You ain't black that record, man, He'll man you like that motherfucker do that. I ain't charging time I put it up. I ain't put that up. You put it out, but but we did it, and we wanting to put out and get your said if I'm laying down that new shop and get behind home, right, but if you came back out, that mon took you right up through that right one, Okay, then we had the studio. Rocker had everybody down there like no, this is it? You know what I'm saying. I'm like, that should be like, ain't I ain't do no hang ship even when you didn't usual together.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing no lying ship. I ain't put it out by myself just cause you wanted to do that one. You know what I'm saying. I told you that you did, but I didn't. You know what I'm saying, when a whole another go around that motherfucker, go ahead just case you wanted to pop up hit instant here. You know what I'm saying. Everybody who heard it, they warned you, plugg telling me you suost to keep that for yourself, like no home, Oh g finna do something, let him do what you do. I ain't that kind new Yeah, I just walked away from that music. Ship. Ain't at time for it.
Speaker 6: It's a headache, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just don't understand. They talk about going forward though, let go how you gonna go forward?
Speaker 1: I'm going for it, man. I asked this ship, Bro, this ain't sh sh This ain't ship. This ain't to be honest, man, I just came up here for you, dog. You know what I'm saying. To be honest, this ain't. I fucked with Stream Man. Stream we go way bad, Remo, we go all the way back.
Speaker 3: Man. String had me in l A.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. With Atlantic's trying to get me a deal so my respector screen will always be high. But I really just came for you to clear your mind. You ain't got to fuck with me, bro, I ain't. I ain't ask no nigga to shot me. I ain't ask no nigga. I'm just asking a nigga to read this ship for what it really for. It give me my apology. If you ever said something bad about me spraying it, get my apology. I don't care about nothing. No, I don't care about you put me in the studio, old nigga, I don't. I don't need that budget. Con I apologize, and that's for show. I just sat there and said earlier, Bro, I told Dorg that.
Speaker 6: I said, Bro, if that's the way it went, Bro, I'm wrong because I rip brokee you off.
Speaker 1: I'm just keeping them one hunder.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I seen a nigga sit down on them folks. To me, that's a no no, Bro.
Speaker 6: That just at the bottom line, when the nigga sit with them people. I didn't understand the backstory. I didn't even give a fuck about the backstore. But niggas sit with them folks.
Speaker 1: To me, that jet what that is. I'm just being one hundred with you. So but if you but if y'all pushing, if y'all pushing self defense, hey and my bad, ain't nothing else I can say about it.
Speaker 6: I don't even fun I said this you on camera to any nigga if y'all pushing self defense and.
Speaker 1: The man came down and said, whatever it is his girl, everybody with there said, I'm wrong, you wrong, but I gotta I'm gonna look at that ship too, folk. I want you to look at it. I'm tking about every page. No, just go to the main page. Those other people saying no, I'm not on camera. We can do it all camera. I want you to read it for the world. This motherfucker gonna go Virol. We need you for you to tell everybody what you read. I don't really know how to read that good that read me. If I took notes down, I can't repay y'all. I can't got fair what I did.
Speaker 3: So go ahead, uh one Jay.
Speaker 1: One fifty four and then reaven if you can. If we can try to not say nobody's name, don't say it, but you know what I'm saying. If you slip up and said, I know y'all can leeve him out, but I want y'all to see from start to finish, this is the first day of happened. This ain't nothing else, This ain't nothing. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you said you can start on one fifty four that's when it started happening. One fifty four.
Speaker 8: Okay, it says he that's the answer. The question is we will just call him what we just call him witness. A witness A stated that also as they were leaving out, they received gunfire. He said that they got to Jonesboro Road. That's when he realized the guy he felt something wet on his back. When he turned around, he looked and saw the guy laying on his side with his head to his left side. He said that he told the guy to lean up. He realized that the guy was shot in the head because he said that he could see the hole in his head. Never was a witness able to identify the shooter, No, he said, he duck down. Also, all right, how did you identify the shooter in this case? The incident happened on November nineth, two thousand and eight. That afternoon of November ninet, two thousand and eight, I received a phone call of the father of the witness, who stated to me that over the phone he knows about or he knows who did the shooting on Jonesboro Road. I proceeded to ask him, how does he know who the shooter is on Jonesborough Road. He said, because my daughter was there with him, and that he's also the father of my daughter's baby.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: When he said that his daughter was there with him, who was he talking about? He was talking about the other guy. Did you interview the court? Let me get this clear now, the father of this defendant's girlfriend is the one who called you.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, what was her name? Her name? Is her name? Bye? Mister by the other guy. Okay, did you interview her? Yes? I did.
Speaker 8: I requested that he bring her down to the homicide office. You're talking about the father. Yes, he said that he could come down. Actually, both parents came down with the girl.
Speaker 5: At the time.
Speaker 8: I told him that I'm going to videotape her statement and that we at the time gave a statement. In her statement, she stated that the group the victims, when they came out of the club, were being harassed and the other guy by the other guy and his friends. And she said that she was sitting in the vehicle the Ford expedition that the other guy was driving, and that she said that she told them leave them alone, just let them go. She said the boys got to their vehicle, she saw them pulling out and she said at the time she saw someone in the she couldn't identify who it was, but someone in the right rear side of the rear seat of the vehicle pulled a gun out and pointed out the window. She said at that time that mister the other guy fired first.
Speaker 1: So so hold on, hold on, hold on. So the baby mama saying that the nigga got shot shot first.
Speaker 8: Baby, Yeah, So mister the guy before the other guy said that when they are when these six people got in the g she said that she saw somebody in the jeep pull a gun out and pointed out the window of the jeep right and mister the other guy fired at the jeep right first.
Speaker 1: Okay. So so now that story right there, that's his baby mama going on to telling them, Hey, them folks had a gun. They shot de folks returned five. Okay. So if somebody pull up on us and do something else and we go back at them, what we're doing. Are we defending ourselves? Correct? Correct? Okay? So now you can just I don't want you to keep going read read read read all, just read just read it. Don't We ain't gonna skip man now.
Speaker 5: So only mister such and such saw the defendant take this rifle. Best friend, the guy's best.
Speaker 1: Friend, best friend. I'll never never call him.
Speaker 6: Holdok what what the guys? What got This is my cold friend, This is his best friend. This is one of his rapp Okay, so that's him. This him right, given his statement?
Speaker 8: Okay, yes, him and the baby mama, Him and the baby mama, all right, and now going back to the baby mama.
Speaker 5: The baby mama said that the other guy fired first, did she not?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: Now, did you find any other physical evidence on the scene of the shooting at south Side seventeen club at thirty thirty five thirty six Jonesborough Road.
Speaker 5: No, no other physical evidence. No, you recover any weapons? Yes we did. A weapon was turned into us the eleventh of November.
Speaker 1: Okay, this this shit happened eleven my way. So he turned itself in two days after with the gun. With the gun, he's saying, it is so bab you saying, you saying hello, Hello, You got what you're saying. You saying, if a nigga go down there and take yourself down there before. So that was before you before I got a lot of three years later Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, basically, if a nigga did a crime, you was with him and he went down there and gave them folks the gun and say he was on tel defense, there's no way for you to tell him it's impossible.
Speaker 1: How can you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please, I just want to know how. I want to know how if I turn myself in, no matter what we're doing, how can I tell you?
Speaker 5: I agree?
Speaker 8: If you're saying that, If you're saying that you got arrested three years later and the guy turned himself in two days after the incident with the gun, the gun, then it's no way.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. That's all I've been trying to do. It's impossible is a self defense We've been working out. We've been working out. I ain't trying to This is real. She got exactly because it don't make sem like I'm telling y'all what's going down, Like y'all ain't got enough respect for me for what I don't put down in the street, Like the check you out before we even dragging, let me check you out. I'm gonna drag you down. I got to prove the drag you right. You want to get dragon, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're.
Speaker 6: Right, and with you when you're right, Joe, and with you when you're right. Now that so that's the like, see, I never knew. So I'm deadadd wrong for that. I'm gonna keep you one hounding with you. I'm deadadd wrong for that because you wore my partner, you steal my poting. Appreciate that I'm keeping on honey, my partner, and I should at least hurt something.
Speaker 3: But what I saw king.
Speaker 1: Tune in, Yeah, you just said, oh ship going like instead of like, let me see what got You're right, but I'm gonna keep it in my defense, that's just high. I can't. I can't find no street nigga. That's what I'm saying. That's just how I see some ship. That ship don't look right. It ain't right because I've seen so many niggas that was right turn wrong. Sure, am I tripping?
Speaker 6: Okay, But what you just said and with jay Ja Rowe read, I was dead add wrong for being in my feelings about thinking.
Speaker 1: That you told on your partner. I didn't even never know of it's your partner. I ain't ever anybody period. Yeah, I ain't know what it was. I just seen you sending the.
Speaker 3: Partner right.
Speaker 1: He never said it, but he probably probably ran with it. You know what I'm saying. It's a problem behind me. You're gonna get Some're gonna get some cloud off this ship. But oh he slick ran with it too a little bit. He never said it.
Speaker 5: He never.
Speaker 1: He never cleared me up. He ain't never said it verbally to me or to no nigga around. You went on for three years, okay, Me and Aliba was on the run together. Man, we eat that piggy dealer. I'm on the run for this ship right here. I got locked up. I got my paper too, and I read didn't now this. This is his lawyer talking to the detective. So did he have any time before you even got caught? He was in jail already. He was in jail. Brother did a month and got out.
Speaker 5: That's how.
Speaker 1: That's how sweet it were? They dead doctor the whole case. It wasn't no gains and ship, you know what I'm saying. Nigga just here murder and think oh street. No, it was some return five. But the boy got down and they alleged to some mother nigga got down. They wanted those ship like we pulled up and some ship happened, and oh, I'm scared for my life.
Speaker 5: No, let me ask you this. If if they did doctor case, how did you get your time?
Speaker 1: I took a plea took a fifteen to five.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, if they did doctor case and you got arrested or called three years later, explain to people that don't understand how that worked, how you did when they.
Speaker 1: Did Doctor case, that mean, okay, we ain't got enough evidence to move forward to this time. At the time Home jumped on his baby mama, she a went for open k right back up. Still come get me three four years down the line. I never ever in my life been in on a terairogation room with no police, no cops helped, doing no investigation, and I never shared no information that they didn't know already of what we weren't working. It wasn't that I'm trying to take myself out of That's all I'm doing. Home gun was legit in his name. This is his gun with his name on his feet, walking him up his mind. So when he got into it, his baby mama, what she went in there and said, then he jumped on me to beat my temple with witness opened their mo the back up. Then what did she change her story then? Though never she never changed her store. She always told people that she ain't know who I wore. He told she ain't know me. I ain't no of Oh so they implement you like you was in the car shooting too. I went in the car. They said I was their shooting. They just implicated out it was two shooters at the scene at the time of the crime. And the fact that legit. You know what I'm saying, if if my shit was renched, if I was out there doing it and I had a restam, I might would have did the same thing. Oh you saying basically since you was, you wasn't legit.
Speaker 6: You was just trying to y'allays trying to make it seem like he was the only one shooting because it's a self defense k exactly. And Okay, how it went out high playing out to it played out to the fact like.
Speaker 1: He let it.
Speaker 6: He let it be like Quornjit didn't want to go to jail. He tried to make it like some street ship, like it ain't gonna sell the pen shit.
Speaker 1: Exactly that they tried to paint like that. He never done it. I never saw my call event he'd been home all this. I never saw him posing nothing about me and I'm outside or he ain't never got to burn my shit and said, no shit any rap he make music. This mean get off. You can't cause you know this is the truth. You show lawyer on the second day, Boy, your lawyer walked that motherfucker in and telling it, Hey, boy, we cooperate. Name we officer. I gave ja that paper. What that motherfucker said at the bob. So that was your defense, like he already said, basically, that's my defense. My defense is I wasn't there. I ain't have nothing to do with that man. I already told y'all he did it. Yeah, he already said he did what y'all looking for me for. Oh they said that juice the other shooter up. Mean, I ain't do nothing. That's my defense. It wasn't like I'm telling on nigga to get no less of time. I couldn't get no more time. I ain't had nothing on me, no John, no nothing. I just I took my time because I know what what I was. What I was out here doing You know what I'm saying, I want to know perfect nigga, Like, hey boy, they're gonna take that motherfucker for something. He'll come up and you be out here doing some other shit, like they're gonna get this shit over with. Shit been chasing me since I was seventeen. I went to jail when I was twenty four. This shit happened when I was seventeen years old. Damh, Yeah, this's real.
Speaker 3: This ain't no.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 1: I didn't take I ain't seeing no nigga to jail man.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 1: None of that niggas heard on that video was something different from what his best friend said, his sister, his baby mama, and he don't he don't. Don't nobody look at them, you know, as rad he folk got on a stand in corner, said yeah, my brother went to the car, got his ship. The boy came and he returned five. Was it another shooter? Yeah, but I don't know who that is. Everybody said to say, yes, it's another shooter, but we don't know who he is. You know what I'm saying. They keep saying, who a corn? How did they even get your name? Though? His baby mama? Oh after she got mad, and she got mad. She told him, folks mann shut up, I ain't making this ship up real shoot, damn no, this loved one. Did you read that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: What they're saying at eighteen eighteen basically that the detective identified you well whoever this person is or whatever in court, and that the attorney for the other guy basically corroborated that the guy cooperated with the detective or whatever, and.
Speaker 1: That's helda holda break that down. That's the person that that people trying to say. I told him him and this layd went in the second day and turned himself in cooperating. Let me fold, No, we ain't do nothing wrong. We were turning five to somebody who tried to hurt us. But could he have freed?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Could he? I never thought about that. You probably could have if you just can't that shit really ja life? Yeah, I don't know, no other should have. You know what I'm saying. Every time they brought my name up. Niggas on shit like yeah, you know, like niggas on some other ship. Cut if it wasn't nothing like that, nigga on like they're trying to defend themselves. But I know, like I can't do what y'all doing. This ain't in my name. You know what I'm saying. They more fuck than anything, like I want both to be out here, you know what I'm saying. But how this ship played out though for me, you know what I'm saying. But nigga gotta go through something to have some you know what I'm saying, Joe, what I had to go through. I ain't never fret, I ain't never trip. I ain't never got in there andy complain and tripped out on niggas or nothing. I just took my looking around with it because I know I don't knock niggas too, you know what I'm saying. So, Hey, it's a it's a game. You'll player. You're gonna get knocked, you know what I'm saying. God just knocked back. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big facts with Coinny Cash.
Speaker 1: You wanna say to the street before we get out of there, No, if you want to see the paperwork though, you know what I'm saying, They just ready. You know what I'm saying. That that ship simple though, But yeah, fucked the street. I know the street fucked me too, so I'm gonna keep doing me regardless regardless.
Speaker 4: And then they get did they get it digging through this paperwork? Is it all like open nothing sealed? All that type of stuff opened up?
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing hating nothing here, ain't no, ain't no. I ain't do nothing, no problem. I don't know the fuck that hell man, regular street ship went to jail, man went to prison, took to plead there ain't none. Ain't have to do nothing. I ain't have to act crazy. I ain't try to sneak around noney. Ain't nothing to hide. I can't be exposed. I can't be It's impossible what he's saying. Where he at? No, I can't even. I'm saying, what's that? What's y'all issue? Though we don't got no issue. What's his issue? Then? Jealousy? He a rapper to man, Just imagine you being an artist. Well, I know niggas don't. If you're jealous hard nigga, then you're gonna understand it. But you're jealous heart that nigga. Man, that's all that was. You know. I ain't do nothing wrong to him, you know what I'm saying, Just seeing me popping and just decided to try to take off of him. But he never put his hand out there and say he hey boy, fuck you boy talk to on the phone and everything home. Ain't never got on to fall in acting crazy. Nobody in the hood. Never had a great nigga to be looking at me like, bro, that ship fucked up like I'm supposed to do like that because it's so many niggas from outside of town. Big Man was out there school all these boys out had the boy know the truth? You know what I'm saying, The fact that the boy don't. Don't don't stream my faith because the other ship. You know what I'm saying. If I say that and like, no nigga sposed to stream faith your real nigga, but stream my faith if you know what your screaming faith? Man? Who you said? Who I was out there, Big Man. That's how the ship happened. Which kid, Rich Kid, Big Flay? Yeah, the Flame, Big Flame? How that all this ship started. They bump into Big Flay and then that ship just went to the left. All them boys know what the fuck happened out there. But fuck know what happened that why niggas don't beyond nothing nigga on like corn fucked up niggas shot shot first three. That's how it happened. Nigga shot and they allegedly that we shot back. Like, so how do get charge? He turned itself? I'm saying, like, they ain't go for the self. He ain't get no citizen name. Man, Can you name a nigga who got told on who got involunteer manslaughter? He ain't getting no murder chaw, he got in volunteer man.
Speaker 6: Saw they driving down to a lesser charge because if they knowing like there's some fake bee y'all out, ain't no such things.
Speaker 1: Defend y'all, nigga. It's a shootout there. You got if you got an eye witness, that's gonna put a nigga in motherfucker forever. When they ain't using them, when the ain't using when they ain't using no eye witnesses. Why wasn't I supposed to take that plan? Give me that ship? But you know what I'm saying, WU wasn't there motherfucker with Michael Mann at the time that Brian Stills on our time, Michael Man all the street. Nigga, you got any kind of murder chart, hey boy, get Michael Man ten thousand. God, that's why am I had Michael man, boy, get me out this ship. Don't work the move man I did five years.
Speaker 6: You're saying, basically you were there, your codefenid. If you would have told niggas will have some life. Since all all these folks wanted me to say, is he shot first? All I had to do is say, and he shot first or they didn't shoot at all?
Speaker 1: Man, If I said anyone, it might have been home free his head at home with everybody still going on like no, and I took my nigas man like, okay, I can't say what y'all want me to say. Come on with the time that how I played no mind in one of those ship like I'm here, like where y'all gonna give me thirty years? Now? Can you dropping down to a five? And I'm gonna say, hell, no, folk came at me. But then what it is what you got to say? I'm gonna help my apartment get out here. Each other man slack too.
Speaker 9: You got volunteer man. They told you I got aggravated salt. Okay, yeah, you got two aggravatord saus fifteen five. Yeah, man, I say, no, you don't know niggain't go to jelf no murder, No, no long time, no, only seven years behind the wall. Nigga told him he did a seven year start playing?
Speaker 2: What what what do?
Speaker 1: What a minute? You know what I'm saying? What a what a street nigga?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Tall her like, hold on you got told him you got in volunteer man, slad get man, slaw, you get murder. Ain't slaping in your ad, No, sell the case like you just said, he's trying to self in, trying to work self defend you weren't trying to work, no Jason ship, and they weren't trying to run home and not run as soon as he seeing them on nudes. Me and my lawyer here tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Not me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: M big facts, corny cash Man. We appreciate you pulling up man. What else you want the people to know?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Talking about some music real quick.
Speaker 1: Man, Learn the Love Project out right now? Wine from Drop Shaking. Yeah yeah, No, y'all tune in though, you know what I'm saying. If you ain't tapped in because some sunking ship, tap in, you know what I'm saying. Fuck with the streets. You know what I'm saying I put with the street man when I was down. Then fuck the street man. That's all tap in take me up. You know what I'm saying, Push me U when I'm supposed to be. Let me let me hold it, motherfucker down. Let me show a nigga that ship posts man, nigga, never take it from me ever now, no man may and nothing, no sign. I'll be number one from todd die. Let me in their mother foruck a while. I'm showing a nigga. Now I get on stay and do he let them song man, it's no nigga who came up with me?
Speaker 5: Who can do it?
Speaker 1: I do he living records that they no word for word, straight up in front of everybody, straight up man like I'm gonna go there. This shot can stand there to the best arm in this city. Got some of the hardest versus nigga ever heard. Man so taping it's all.
Speaker 4: There is, triple W dot big faxpod dot com. Salute the quantity cash pulling up, salute, salute the street.
Speaker 3: It's big fact, no capit