Speaker 1: Okay, this is going to be such an awesome minisode.
Speaker 2: Yes, because one it's coming out today, so we're recording it and it's coming out, which is like, never happens.
Speaker 3: It never happens. It happened last week before the live show, and now here we are now exactly one week later. Yeah, and we get to recap and talk about what we did, what went great, what went wrong? What all of our thoughts about this. First of all, how much fun.
Speaker 1: Did we have?
Speaker 3: That was buckets of fun? Oh?
Speaker 1: That was was such a good night.
Speaker 3: The whole day, The whole day was great.
Speaker 1: The whole day was fun. We like, you were so excited for the show.
Speaker 3: That and that energy, Like I was either like who straight up high or just crashing with my energy levels because it's just a lot of it was a lot of roller coasters. It was like a lot of excitement and then some downtime and a lot of excitement and then a little more downtime.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 3: I was riding that wave all day to my brain.
Speaker 2: No, uh yeah, it was like I mean, first of all, when we walked in and like saw the decor and the cake and the it was great.
Speaker 3: It was so awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean I we jokingly said, we were like, I don't know what we expected, but like this was above our expectations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you never know what's going to work or not work. And you know, I know we had suggested, like let's have some Jordan almonds, and then the iHeart team made it happen.
Speaker 1: They made it.
Speaker 2: Were little favors, right, and just a little bit of sugar in case people needed it.
Speaker 1: You know, they got a treat on the way out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a cookie on the way out. It was just adorable that the cake looked The cake looked fantastic. It wasn't real, it was. It was lickable.
Speaker 2: As we said, I caked it and you did, and so did I and uh.
Speaker 3: Yes, I put my finger in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Frosting on it and uh and.
Speaker 3: It was not great.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: I loved it. But I love like super super I don't like frosting. I like the cake. I want like, yeah, yeah, I love I love frosting.
Speaker 1: Then taken the whole thing home with you.
Speaker 3: It has to be the right kind of frosting too. Yeah, sometimes they can get way too sugary. But if it's nice sugary, the.
Speaker 2: Creamy, real butter cream with it. You can taste the butter Okay, nothing about our love of butter cream.
Speaker 3: You sound like Michelle, right, I love cake, So just obsessed with the cake.
Speaker 2: But we want to give you the like some of the inside scoop. But uh, overall, like, how do you feel about this? Do you think I feel like it was a huge success.
Speaker 3: I thought it was fantastic. Yeah. I mean the fact that we sold We didn't know we had sold out the theater until we got there, and so I was like, what, what we sold out the theater, which is hard to sell a show in LA Because we sold out the what why are you still on this theater? That's not weird. It's not weird. You're the weird one. I'm not a weird one. We know that. How do you say it? Theater? Theater? Am I saying it differently? Everyone in the chat vote, everyone listening? The theater? Am I saying it vastly differently than Jody?
Speaker 2: Your emphasis is on the aad or theaters, on the the theater.
Speaker 3: It's from all my time in London. That's right. We also talked about the live show. All right, Madonna, they're not voting Pattie says, I do say it a little differently theater.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like that's how Sherry Barber pronounced theater.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I got. She totally does like theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do it like that's being what exactly I do.
Speaker 3: I feel like like you got the drama, the drama and tragedy, masks comedy, comedy, tragedy, and that's me.
Speaker 2: Like I am just body, I think so, But I absolutely guarantee that that was Cherry Barber said theater for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I don't hear it, Like I don't hear it myself, but apparently.
Speaker 1: Everybody else of my stupid I was just anyway to the.
Speaker 3: Point, we didn't know we were sold out till we got to the theater. Theater and the like, what a great surprise, it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh that was what like two hundred fifty three hundred people in the theater.
Speaker 3: Which doesn't sound like a lot, but if in La, it's hard to sell out shows in LA. Can't nobody gowhere to La.
Speaker 2: It is so hard to sell tickets to a live show in La. In LA, like it just you know, and particularly right now, people are like I am not spending money on a live show, but.
Speaker 1: It was our fan Rito's just really showed up.
Speaker 3: Oh did they show up? The out of towners, out of staters, out of country ors. Yes, Lucy and her dad from the UK, Like that was what a treat? What a treat? Yeah, so many people, so many fan Ritos in one spot. I freaking loved it. I watched the video replay a few days later when it like live not live, but I watched it right when it started streaming at five pm. There was a chat so I was chatting with other fan the live show. It was great. I didn't see that. Oh that's cute. They were into it man. They were just like this is so great, thank you for doing this. Because we couldn't cut you know, obviously a lot of people couldn't come right. Oh, this was a great option for them to be able to watch the live show. It was really impressive too. With the camera. It was a professional, professional thing.
Speaker 2: They were far more professional than we were. Camera operators editors were like, we know, we're we need to be do you know what you need to do?
Speaker 1: And it was we were like, oh seven minutes.
Speaker 3: What everyone elevated elevated the show except for us and I were just like we were.
Speaker 1: We were keeping to tradition of who we are brand.
Speaker 3: Yes we do. It's spontaneity. So the people love. Yes, we're nothing if not honest. That's that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And we've had a little group chat everybody that was that was on the show, all of our full house fam and everybody was so like excited and had the best time.
Speaker 3: And because we haven't all been together like that, we're in one room in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a long time.
Speaker 2: It was like Scott and Marla and uh and John.
Speaker 1: And Laurie and Kaylin and you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was so it was very special. So everybody, we love any excuse to get together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's hard to coordinate schedules, so I, you know, we stay. But he sent a little video which was lovely. That's right. And Kansas was on vacation but that's okay. Everybody there was still it was still a full house. There was a lot of members on stage, plenty of people. Uh yeah, And like all of.
Speaker 1: The fan feedback seems to be really positive so far.
Speaker 2: I don't think there has it's uh, I think we're one of the few things on the internet right these days. That is uh positive and that everyone is being positive about, mostly to us and.
Speaker 3: The bald Eagles, you know, like this is where you want to go people to escape the real world.
Speaker 1: Yeah give me, yeah, give me a fledgling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's great. The feedback has been overwhelming. It makes me so happy that people were I wonder if it was if it was what fans were expecting, because I mean, we didn't even know what to expect, so did the fan uritos. I wondered what they were expecting. I don't know what they probably hopefully their effectations were low, because with you and I you never know, right. But yeah, if I was a fan aurito, I would not have expected that many full house cast members on one stage one time.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 3: It looked like a panel like a comic con, like.
Speaker 1: A comic com panel.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was great, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, and everybody, like everybody was so excited to be a part of it. It was really it meant so much to us.
Speaker 3: They really showed up and John even did his homework and he watched his wedding episodes of the night before. Was so proud. Yeah, I'm so proud of him. He's really you know, he's just he's so good on the mic, and he came prepared. Yeah, and he was just a rock star the whole neriously. Yeah. I mean everybody was great, but I had low expectations for John sot expectation.
Speaker 2: It was more that, like, you know, I was and I said to John and Lorie too, you know, we were all staying in their backstage, and I said, I just can't tell.
Speaker 1: You how much it means that you guys did this. Yeah, when we asked, like, ah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and it's not like we think they don't care about us, but it's an ordeal.
Speaker 3: You know, this is a thing. It's an event, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's a requires hair and makeup time out of your day and whatever.
Speaker 3: It's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: And they were just so happy to do it and be a part of it, like without hesitation, just immediately in and uh that that meant the world. You know again, it just you just we just keep getting reminded how much of a family this is. And it's like, well, of.
Speaker 3: Course i'd show up, yeah, but yeah, yeah, I never expect people to show up and give their time. But the fact that they did just without even hesitation. They were just there, were there. Yeah, they did it willingly and got so into it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: John said she would have worn the dress she asked.
Speaker 3: I wish we'd I just didn't want to ask her because I was like, no, well, I don't want to change. It would have been quite an ordeal for her. She couldn't have just ripped off that dress and right her for still being able to fit it. Yeah, well there.
Speaker 2: I know. It's a bunch of fan quest uestions that we want to get to. So why why don't you kick things off?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is from fandom randomness. That's a great Oh, I like it. Use your name? Can we talk about the process of creating the live show? So what went into the planning process, how we evolved? Do we remember we had a.
Speaker 2: Couple of zooms and we had a like definitely a bunch of email threads for sure, But really on the zooms, it was kind of us all kicking around ideas of what we thought might be fun or who we might want to invite, and you know, kind.
Speaker 3: Of the run of the show and music.
Speaker 2: You know, we had a Beach Boys cover band led by the other Michael Campion. Yeah, it was, you know, we just kind of talked about all of that, but it wasn't I will say iHeart did a lot of the heavy lifting as far as you know, the flowers and all that kind of stuff. Totally, we got to just kind of come up with fun, ridiculous ideas and go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the show, I mean, the show kind of writes itself, like between we do the host chat first and then we talked with John and Lourie about the episodes and then we bring everybody out. So that and we knew that this cast can talk for a very long time. So honestly, the hardest part was just kind of keeping it going, keeping it on track, keeping ourselves on track.
Speaker 2: You can't keep us on track, but we definitely can talk for a long period of time.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. But yeah, I know a lot of this just came up organically, like we have a WhatsApp chat with our producers and so people someone would just throw out a suggestion and then it ended up happening just materializing thanks to iHeartRadio. So yeah, it was. It was so great. It was so great. So kudos kudos to Maddie, our producer, for just doing a lot of heavy lifting here.
Speaker 1: Maddie killed it that day with a smile.
Speaker 3: On her face always with the inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she she just really like and she's so much fun with it. So it was it was awesome because there was a lot of moving parts that day and tons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it all went off without a hitch, It did.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Our next question is from at full House Updates Underscore.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta put the underscore in there.
Speaker 2: What did the day of the live show look like for both of you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, it was a long day. It was a long day for us to day. We had to be there. We had to be there first, you know. We got there twelve twelve. We got there twelve for rehearsal because we had to do the whole the whole run show with the stage manager and like the music guys and the lighting, like all of the people.
Speaker 1: Who's going to stay where, who's going to sit where?
Speaker 3: Okay, how do we clear the chairs?
Speaker 1: Like all that sort of nitty gritty stuff of a live show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's so many details you don't think of, Like which side of our head do we put our fascinators? Oh right, it's like, well, which where are we sitting which side of our face is are downstage? What's upstage? So just stuff like that that you don't think of. Oh yeah, it takes spot to figure out which side of your head put the fascinator exactly.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was I mean, we got there, we did rehearsal, we did then we did yeah, hair makeup with the wonderful aunt A Maria Horizanto and uh Terry who did our almost said Terry Hatcher and I was like, Nope, definitely not Terry Hatcher.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure she does brain.
Speaker 2: Fog, Terry Harry makeup, Terry makeup at Terry Makeup, that's what she goes by on Okay, but yeah, they who did all of our hair makeup on Fuller and and everything, and we just love them. And it was like a fun little reunion too, even backstage with the with our hair makeup people and yeah, but yeah we did that and then we had, uh a sandwich time. We had some time to like chill and uh.
Speaker 3: Just had a sandwich. Yeah, there was a little bit, there was a bit of downtime and then it and then it all just.
Speaker 1: Like it was like there, we need to get dressed right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get dressed right now, go say hi to your castmates. Now we're gonna Now, you're gonna do interviews. We did. We did that interviews. Wait did we do the podcast first?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did. We recorded before we got dressed.
Speaker 2: We did our pre show podcast, which, if you heard, was absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: I loved it. It was such trivia. That was such a good idea, so great. But that was good, you said after that we recorded that minisode. That was a great way to like pump up, get ourself energized. Yeah, because we were just like whow we were so high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're like, Okay, we've got the banter, we've got the thing, We're ready, we can do this.
Speaker 3: It was a great warm up for the live shows.
Speaker 1: We did that, and then we went and got dressed. And then we.
Speaker 2: Got both of us in the bathroom together, yep, in the bathroom together, putting on our bridesmaids dresses us as you do, and just laughing.
Speaker 3: The entire way along. So ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then we went did a couple interviews with people Meg and US Weekly. I can't remember magazine, but yeah, we did a couple couple in person interviews there and then it was like.
Speaker 1: Everybody and then it was showtime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every every once we put on the bridesmaids dresses, everyone wanted a picture with Oh my god everyone. It was like a receiving line at a wedding, like hair literally bacup managers. Everyone was like hold.
Speaker 2: On, they were There was a lot, literally a line, and everyone wanted pictures of us in the ridiculous bridesmaids dresses, which if you have not seen, but do our socials watched the watch the the uh stream of this video and you will see us in.
Speaker 1: Adorable matching dresses.
Speaker 2: It was see Shannon McClure and Pedal and Pop great together, some really fun stuff.
Speaker 3: Big put shout out to Pedal and Pop because those are real dresses. Those are real dresses that are gorgeous.
Speaker 2: And then Shannon our styl Shannon McClure and also dear friend she I was like, we need petticoats and we need glace peach gloves, and she was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh girl, I.
Speaker 2: Got you and just had so much fun getting like all of the silly accessories that kind of replicated the Stephanie look of the wedding.
Speaker 3: So yes, she understood that assignment she is a home run. And the other complicated thing about this look was we needed a quick change. So we had our jumpsuits underneath bridesmaid's dresses also by pedal and topics for the full ninety minutes. So we but we're like, we don't really have time to go to our dressing room a change, so we so you came up with the brilliant idea was just a very quick change.
Speaker 2: So did this And the best part of that was is that under all of those layers it was very hot. So we were all sweaty. And I had like a light colored jumper on right there and like the crease of my leg was just sweaty, and I was like, that's cool. I can't wait to go out on stage like that.
Speaker 3: That's really fun. So I didn't even notice. I didn't even notice it, but we were, Yeah, we were sweating, we were sweaty. Hot. Yeah, it was. It was very warm, two layers of clothes, hot, light, but adrenaline.
Speaker 1: Yes, But that was the day of the show. Was was pretty actic.
Speaker 3: It was a lot, It was great, and then the show ended and everyone was in a chat afterwards, and some of us went out to dinner afterwards, like I we were Jodi and I were both out of gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we sat for.
Speaker 2: Like fifteen minutes at the end of the show, just finally everyone had cleared out of our room, like our managers, our hair, makeup, everybody.
Speaker 1: And it was just me and A B And we were like, oh.
Speaker 3: Shut the door. Oh my god. We didn't even talk. We were like, you know, it was great. Yeah, it was just like we had to deflat a little bit, but yeah, it was just a great day, top to top to finish. Great day.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay. Next question is from at Helene Underscore Bosh, what made you most nervous about hosting the show?
Speaker 2: I feel like, I'd say, filling those seven minutes that we realized.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, and I wasn't nervous. I wasn't leading up to the show. I wasn't nervous weird, because I'm normally always nervous about everything that I shouldn't even be nervous about jumping around so excited. Wasn't nervous at all until five minutes into the live show, when I'm like, oh, right, we have ten more minutes to be right, right, we have no I did? What did we do? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know why that didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: We were like, that's fifteen minutes. Is fifteen minutes?
Speaker 3: Well, when we record the podcast, normally we fill it with pre show chatter, right, we can't just talk at each other, and it's neat in front of an audience, So you know what I mean, you suddenly become very aware.
Speaker 2: Of Like I don't think anyone else really cares about hearing this.
Speaker 3: But on the podcast you're trapped.
Speaker 2: Guys, you have to listen to whatever. Yeah, well, I mean you don't you fast forward? But true again, you can't do that in the live show.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, so that that that's when I was like, that was yeah, but then you just want to see John and Lorie. Let's get John and Laurie out.
Speaker 2: Like we need back up, no, no, But honestly, it was like there was it was so there was no pressure, Like that was I think why I wasn't nervous. I was like, everyone is here to have a good time, our fans, us the cast, our producers, Like everyone here is enjoying being here, so like, just go with that, you know.
Speaker 3: Just go with it. Yeah, we always have such a good time when we're together. The cast, and so it's you just know, Yeah, the questions are gonna flow, the answers are gonna flow, Yeah, and everyone's gonna have a good time.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we.
Speaker 3: Did, all right.
Speaker 2: Our next question is at Leah neo En Yost or LeAnn Yost Leah and Yost.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, Lea Yost there we go.
Speaker 2: H question was were there any additional cast members that were invited but couldn't be there?
Speaker 1: I think other than Cannison, Dave.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Well, everyone was inviting the main cast, A full house was invited. Yeah, and yeah that video.
Speaker 2: But I think that was we didn't There wasn't anybody else that we invited.
Speaker 1: It was Marla and Scott and yeah, the rest of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's that we had. We have to cut it off somewhere, but yeah, we had. Sony was there from Fuller House. She was she was in our audience, yes, but I'm like, God, that's not really I wanted her to come, but I'm like, it's not really a Fuller House thing, So we can't have you on stage, but I'd love for you just to sit.
Speaker 2: Champion is on stage, but not that Michael Campion, don't be offended, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are the dang odds? So yeah, so she was there, she's backstage and in the audience, and so I loved seeing her. But no, it was just all the OG's yep from full house. They were invited and we had a lot of people show up. Yeah, it was fantastic. Yeah. Next from at T Parker Music twenty four, what was your favorite part of the entire show? We can only pick one.
Speaker 2: This is I mean, I can't really pick out like one moment, but like when we were all kind of out there on stage and just having fun together like that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think I'm torn between a couple of different moments. I loved our entrance, Like we were pretty awesome meal of the dresses. We kind of had the cadence of the Walk of Bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: That was fan.
Speaker 1: The entrance was pretty was pretty great.
Speaker 3: I did love that. Yeah. But also in the middle of the show when John, or maybe it's towards the end of the show, when we were doing question and answer with the audience, so audience members would come up to a mic and ask their question and John was just like, can I give you a hug to one of the the audience members. It became this beautiful organic moment of just John and this fan cooking each other. And I was like, that is that's John Stain. Yes, he's just so loving and has so much love to give the fans that.
Speaker 2: He's an awful to give somebody like it was you know, oh that little girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when Laurie hugged the little girl wearing Markily dress, yes, her mom broke into tears as a mom.
Speaker 2: You know, like that was like, that's peak mom moment because you're like, my kid is having a moment that they'll remember forever.
Speaker 3: It was magic. It was magical. That is the magic of full House is having moments like this. And Laura again, Laurie was like can I give you a hug? Like she's the one that initiated it. Yeah, it was such a sweet moment. I really really was.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know what, I'm gonna agree with you.
Speaker 3: Those were the Those were the highlights.
Speaker 2: Our Our entrance for sure was fun because we were just so excited for people to see us in our ridiculous outfits. Yes, and yeah, and then those really sweet like hug moments.
Speaker 3: So we're just so sweet. Yeah, and I'm it only it. There was only one other person that was like, can I have a hug too? And we're like, okay, let's see, and.
Speaker 1: Then we were let's not make this.
Speaker 3: What have we done?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was.
Speaker 2: Just very awkward to hug someone up on a stage when they're not on the stage, and you're like, I practically have to lay down, And it.
Speaker 3: Was yes.
Speaker 1: At Katie dat Hildebrand.
Speaker 3: Oh, she related to Ellen Hildebrand, the author. I don't know anyways, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what about the event did and didn't go as planned.
Speaker 3: Oh uh, everything as exits, I don't think quite went according to plan.
Speaker 2: I think every time we were supposed to leave or did we were on the wrong side of the stage.
Speaker 1: Or we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, true, the transitions, we didn't quite know what to.
Speaker 1: Do with the transitions.
Speaker 3: Yes, we had to leave the stage at one point for the quick change and then when do we go back on.
Speaker 2: The stage And that was all discussed in the sure, Yeah, yeah, that was all right, and we were like there.
Speaker 3: Were teleprompters telling us what the segues were supposed to be, right, we never saw them. No, I didn't see it till the very end. I was like, oh, yeah, there's a teleprompter. Yeah, that might be the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the countdown clock and then I was like wait, I thought was counting down.
Speaker 1: Now we're counting up. What's happening? I got very confused, so I just ignored it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And I feel like we we didn't really have an outro, like we should have done our outro outro like the world is small, the house is full of something. But it just kind of ended with beach boys in the cocomo and cocomo and when you're dancing and I was shoving frosting into your mouth. Yeah, and then we were like, well, what do we do?
Speaker 2: Now do we do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was kind of again.
Speaker 2: The entrances and the exits are always and the transitions are always the hardest, which is that's so that's always the same thing I find with my comedy shows exactly the.
Speaker 3: Same thing, because you've got to kick the show.
Speaker 2: Off with the right moment and then you've got to seamlessly get to the next thing, and those the transitions in between are always like, oh, how do I get from A to B? And then as you exit, you're like, okay, how do I button this up quickly and tightly without it being you know, yeah, those are the ones that usually.
Speaker 1: Like you have to really script because it's.
Speaker 3: And you weren't watching it as an audience member. You wouldn't even know that that would be difficult.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, it requires planning.
Speaker 2: I'd say the entrances and exits were a little and we were at one point considering doing a vowel vow a vowel vowel.
Speaker 3: Vowel renew vale. I do you, yeah, a vowel a bowel renewal. Yeah, that's uh. We were going to react. We were going to reenact Jesse and Becky's vows and officiate, but that sort of went by the wayside, and we're going to do that. But you know what happened, Well, it might have been awkward for they are john are married to separate people.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's like, hey, we have any authority, you're one of those people that's like ordained online. You know, we couldn't accidentally marry him. Uh. And two, I think I don't think that there's any chance that we would have taken it seriously, you know what I mean. So I don't think it would have been awkward. It just yeah, we would have been ridiculous for sure. For sure, So that was it ended up being great?
Speaker 3: Yes, uh yeah, that would ended up being better without the vowel renewed enactment.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, reenactment.
Speaker 3: Okay. The next question is from at Polly dot June four. What inspired you to start this podcast in the first place? Great question, Polly June. Yeah, just like a lifetime to do this.
Speaker 1: Why would you do this?
Speaker 2: It came about from uh Jensen and Danielle kind of approaching us about after we both were guests on Podmeat's World, and both except for Li, said that we hadn't watched the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were like, why don't you do a full house a full house rewatch? And we're like, yeah, actually it was super fun. Yeah yeah, So it's just kind of came never watched the show.
Speaker 1: It just kind of we were like, you know what, let's do this.
Speaker 3: We thought it would be fun, it would be fun to see our work for the first time and kind of poke fun at each other. Yes, we had no idea would turn into something even more mean than just that.
Speaker 2: It just it's it's been hugely successful and just means the world I mean, it's so much fun, and a By and I have always been close, so it was like.
Speaker 1: A sort of a natural like, oh, hell yeah, I'll do this with you.
Speaker 3: We spent so much time together for eight years on the set a full house, and so it's just this is a natural extension. Exactly. Get started at stage twenty four. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So uh and here's our last question, which is actually sort of a conglomerate question from over fifty fans that responded to our Q and a prompt, oh, would you ever consider doing a podcast too or another live show?
Speaker 3: Again? Absolutely? Why wouldn't we people? If people are willing to come, Yeah, I mean I don't think we can that many casting people together.
Speaker 2: It all over the country that listen to this podcast that might show up. They might not all be in the same city, but that's that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we can do We can at least do fifty states with one person in attendance. There we go.
Speaker 2: That's a it's a nationwide tour, but it doesn't say how many people are actually attending.
Speaker 3: It's like an intimate affair you can just share with your one audience. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: No, I would totally do a podcast tour or a live show.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's be fun. I would totally be there too. I mean it wouldn't be with the whole full house cast. It'd be a little different, a little different, be a little different and just you and me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And I think in about six hours we're going to get a call from my heart. Let's manifest it, everybody, our good ideas happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is you know what we should do and then and then we do it, and then we do it.
Speaker 3: Here we go, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we would, and we love because we love you guys. We love our fan of Rito's. Uh, you guys are just the best, and we love having fun with you.
Speaker 3: It's this is so it's so joyous and funny and fun like, this is fun. This is fun stuff for us to do. And we love going on this journey.
Speaker 2: With you and be silly and funny and and are willing to laugh with us at something that we.
Speaker 3: All love very very dearly, you know, except Jeff. Jeff is a little Jeff Franklin's a little sensitive to our criticisms because the show is his baby. But it's not. But we're not saying it's a bad show. We love the show, love the show.
Speaker 1: Yere you have you know thyself, you know what I mean, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta know when things are silly or ridiculous or whatever, and we just lean into it.
Speaker 1: And that's what I do too.
Speaker 2: Every If I don't make fun of something or someone, I don't like you.
Speaker 3: I don't exactly if this is our language more, I am.
Speaker 2: Like poking fun at it and just going off from ridiculous tangents. That means I love it so much that I feel so comfortable that like I'm not gonna that it's it's.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna damage it because I love it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Totally, it'stally funny and silly. Well, I have a sibling. Absolutely I have to make funny.
Speaker 3: I'm a stupid thing, right, totally well, And I told Jeff I felt bad. I was like, no, Jeff, it's and He's like, Joe, you're not right. Jeff said, I agree with all of your assessions. I just feel you know, he's just a little sensitive. He he So we went out to dinner. Afterwards. A few of us went out to dinner, and Jeff spent a long time defending his choice for tomato country. I'm just saying he's very passionate about tomato country. I love tomato Country.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just because I continually pope fun at It doesn't mean that it's not one of the highlights and would not be a complete episode of Full House without it.
Speaker 3: It's brilliant, it is. And he said, val absurdity, absurdity, Valley, make it weird, go for it. So tomatoes used to be like a big crop in Napa Valley before the seventies, when and then billionaires moved in and they're like, oh, let's do wine grapes instead. Oh that was Jeff's excuse. It used to be tomato country, and it's one country.
Speaker 2: That what I didn't have a problem with the tomatoes. The tomatoes were not my were not the thing that I that I was like, how did this happen? It was more that we suddenly were in Mayberry, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That was all it was is. I was like, which, look, I mean you drive.
Speaker 1: Down the center of the state on the five.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of farms.
Speaker 2: It's very it's it ain't San Francisco anymore. No, it was it was shocking to me how quickly. Uh.
Speaker 1: We seemed to wind up in an episo, sort of like Dukes of hazard, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like, yes, oh it was. It was hysterical and Jeff, Jeff, if you're listening, I think he does listen. Okays, we love you, We love the show. You love it Jeff so much. I love you so much. And so many people have said that to us, that they just love this show so much. Quirks and all criticisms and all it's what endears the show to us. It's part of it's part.
Speaker 2: Of what makes it special is that, like it's there are moments that are silly and wonderful and you love them anyway even though they are silly.
Speaker 3: And you know it just that's what makes it charming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it takes it back to a time when you could do this kind of stuff on a show and people watched it and loved it.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like, you know, there's just not sitcoms aren't really.
Speaker 3: A thing like that anymore.
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, miss Jeff, we love it. We all hill We love you, Jeff. We love you, and we love the show. It's just fun to poke fun at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't disagree. He does not disgreat to poke fun at. I enjoy making out of.
Speaker 2: Myself absolutely, yeah, absolutely, I just I won't spare it, but.
Speaker 3: I love it so And we're hoping to get Jeff on the podcast soon so he can defend some of his choices.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I will will let him speak his peace, he can have his moment.
Speaker 2: I will say nothing. I mean, I might slightly under my breath mentioned Tomato Country, but you know, nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna have to tease him for the rest of time about Tomato.
Speaker 2: Country like a sibling, like you have to. You're like now that we still tease him about. Call him a in Japan. Oh yeah, colum b or call h a whatever. When he was ordering off like you know, that's just what you do.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true, and he left. I've never seen Jeff laugh harder, best laughing in Japan. Jeff trying to order of a Japanese menu and disappointing, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a bomb Dave that then took it totally sideways as usual.
Speaker 3: I just wanted a Hamberger. Just wanted a hamburger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, oh, anyway, you guys this.
Speaker 2: Is UHS don't get but they're still here listening We love you guys for it.
Speaker 3: Just we're just giving them a taste of.
Speaker 1: What a live show would really be like, which is meandering and not really.
Speaker 3: Having a point. We were we were closing this episode really well and I had to take it off. Went all right.
Speaker 1: Well, we love you fan Ritos. Thank you so much for listening to our minisode.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for watching our live episode and for attending. And you can also find the shirts at our merch store howarudemerch dot com. We have special edition Jesse and Becky vow renewal t shirts.
Speaker 3: So and if if you missed the video replay, you can still buy tickets on beeps dot com or in the Hall podcast bio. There's a link in there. So you have until Monday, whatever Monday's date is, you have until Monday, and then you can't watch it ever again. So everybody hire your tickets. Yeah, I watch your tickets now of glorious fun. Oh it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right you guys, Well, we love you, fan of Ritos. We will see you next time.
Speaker 2: And remember the world is small, but the house is full of faner Ritos, just fan Ritos
Speaker 3: Everywhere, and we love each one of them yes we yes, Thanks guys, Bye,