Speaker 1: I know you guys who like to eat Cyrial makes them come. Please, we're so cyrial they can't acquire some get some retired.
Speaker 2: S s start and start.
Speaker 3: Hi, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one sixty two and in person, Wow, we're here. Yes, Andy is cured and we're back together again.
Speaker 1: I got my negative COVID test from CBS. I have the antibodies. Now I'm just waiting on that vaccine. But you know, I have to wait because I'm in a group, and I'll.
Speaker 3: Wait for my Good for you and congratulations Andrew. Happy to have you, Happy to have you.
Speaker 1: I also gave him a plasma.
Speaker 3: Oh good. That reminds me of that Tom and Jerry episode from way back in the day when one of the cats gets hit by a car and the ambulance guy is there and he goes dog plasma, cat plasma, and and no, you didn't see that one.
Speaker 1: I must have missed it.
Speaker 3: That's the only way I knew the word plasma. You know, maybe it was dog plasma and like human plasma because they switched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was definitely thinking that, So I'm happy you said it. Thanks for bringing up that Tom and Jerry episode.
Speaker 3: Listen one or two people are going to text me and say I remember that. One they're going to personally text you is one or two. Yeah, yes, you screenshot those sent I'm going to listen. I'm very excited for this episode because the last one we failed you and we didn't give you any new serials. We gave you one that I thought was new, but it's actually retired. So this episode is called all new, all the time because I have three brand new serials in the cereal sack that is just bulging with new and they want to be released.
Speaker 1: Word bulging is a little I don't want to say phallic, but it sounds a little phallic.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Parents who are driving with their kids in the car, you may want to just cover their ears.
Speaker 3: No, it was already said. Bulging is not a bad word. This cereal, it's not. I don't know is it a cereal. It might be a cereal, it might not be, but we mentioned that it would be coming in the last episode. And before we get there, I'd like to play you this commercial Andrew from Let's see how old were you in I don't know, two thousand and six, you were fifteen.
Speaker 1: I was in my fresh end of freshman year or start of sophomore year of high school.
Speaker 3: Perhaps you remember this commercial when this cereal came out for the first time.
Speaker 2: Why settle for a boring chocolate cereal when you can go big with new chocolate honeycomb, great chocolate taste and humongs pieces and new chocolate honeycumb is.
Speaker 3: Part of this good breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's better when it's bigger break up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't remember the commercial either, but the kid is sitting there in gets dumped on by a giant like thing of chocolate water I don't know, yes, and then there's an old lady at the end. Whatever it is. So chocolate Honeycomb cereal came out in two thousand and six and was around for I don't know, maybe five to ten years, and then vanished off the shelves. And so secret Squirrel Joel texted me a few weeks ago. He's like, look what just came in. Let me go down to the cereal sack. Now it's interesting because it's in a bag.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is gonna be the new thing. Everybody's gonna switch to bag.
Speaker 3: That's not true. This is chocolate honeycomb, big bites, big chocolate flavor also comes in regular Honeycomb big bites. What these cereal companies are now doing this is post Oh sorry, look here, this is post by the way, And what the cereal companies are now doing is they're like, you know what, Cereal's not just for breakfast anymore, so we're gonna make it a snack. Kellogg started it with their you know, big pouches of fruit loops and apple jacks and corn pops and whatever, and so now there's Honeycomb. Cap'n Crunch has it as well. They got the crunch Berrier, they got oops, all berry snack packs, and even Pebbles for their fiftieth anniversary is coming out with a whole line of pebbles. Cereal things like, they have these crisps that just came out. We'll have to try them, but that's not Cereal, but I'd like to try it. They also have ice cream coming out, Fruity Pebble, Coco Pebble ice cream is on the way.
Speaker 1: Well, it was like when we had the big pause.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm talking about. That's the Kelloggs thing. That's why I'm saying for Halloween, these companies should make Cereal snack packs to be given away like candy. And I think that's where we are headed. All these companies are coming out with Cereal snacks. What are you laughing at? What?
Speaker 1: It just sounds like like a stock forecast, but with like Cereal. I'm thinking Halloween, it's gonna be a big time for the Cereal company. Then start making them the little bags and now you want to invest now my prediction.
Speaker 3: Take it for a grain of salt with a grain of salt. Wait, what did I say, take it for a grain of salt. Yeah, with a grain of salt. These are big pieces, just like it says, big bites, and it smells scrum dittly dumptious. Please, but that's Ned Flanders, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, But just hearing you say it, I think you actually would be Ned Flanders.
Speaker 3: No, you want? These are everybody else? All right?
Speaker 1: I hate my life and there you are.
Speaker 3: Hey da. These are definitely bigger than regular honeycomb, and they are bigger than the eggo waffle Cereal. Wait a minute, hello, do you know what was spotted just south of the Canadian border? What was post waffle Crisp is back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love waffle and it is being sold in bags and it's back. So as soon as we get some of those, we'll try that waffle cris.
Speaker 1: Also, you didn't notice my new haircut? No?
Speaker 3: I did? I notice? You didn't have a giant afro this time around. H Okay, yeah, I mean it's still messy, but it's cut messy a little bit. The chocolate, I think is going to be just fantastic because it smells really strong and chocolate. It smells like cocoa pebbles. Okay, smell it here. It smells like coca pebbles. These are I don't know why, same company, same chocolate.
Speaker 1: You know what they look like? You know when uh there's like home decor and they have like the potpourri. Sure, and in the potpourri there's always like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's exactly what it's like. Can you no? Because I'll drop it in my my computer.
Speaker 1: Look how massive that is. That's huge.
Speaker 3: And the milk is already turning chocolate today. We are using bowl and basket one percent milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're watching our weights this year.
Speaker 3: No, we're not ready. Here we go. M that's wonderful. Wow, A A plus A plus cereal So big. I choked on it. Hold on, literally, this one looks like a butthole. Look say it's an it's inverted.
Speaker 1: I really like it. I give this four bowls in a spoon d delicious, big fam.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't subscribe to the narrative that cereal is a snack. I'm sitting down and eating cereal. I've grown up with it being a breakfast food or an actual meal itself. To now say that it is a snack replacement, Like I'm gonna sit on my couch instead of eating chips or popcorn or pretzels. You want me to start eating cereal? Are you adding a fourth meal to my day? Like? How much more do we really need to wreck the American diet?
Speaker 3: That's good. Four bowls and a spoon from me as well, honeycombed chocolate spectacular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big aplus doesn't even.
Speaker 3: Need marshmallows, doesn't know enough. Yeah, hold on, milk time. That is coco pebble chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: It was delicious. Good.
Speaker 3: They need a mascot again, though, because they had that crazy guy I forget what his name was. It was like it almost looked like the Tasmanian devil. But he was a big, hairy guy, and I think he was the I forget the hell they called him. He was hungry. You don't remember him. He was crazy. We played the commercial when we did regular Honeycomb a while back. All right, Remember we talked about the license plates and you're like, what does a full metal license plate in the box? Remember, I don't remember what. You Just get back into the Honeycomb hide out and I'll move on with cereal number two.
Speaker 1: Great, let's see, would you like you know what?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to give you a choice because this is what we're doing next. Okay, this one might make your throat close up.
Speaker 1: Great. That means it has fruit in it.
Speaker 3: That's right, it does. It's brand new from Special K. And I was very excited for this one. Why well because it's blueberry. Okay, Special K with whole blueberries.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm excited for this one. I do like blueberries a lot. Bluberries I don't know.
Speaker 3: About, but they will rehydrate when you put milk in them.
Speaker 1: But I don't love that. And I've gone over this, I think like more times than not.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, Special k blueberry lemon clusters is still kind of a thing. You could find it in some stores. They still do make it, I believe, But this is the without lemon variety and full blueberries. That one does not have blueberries in it.
Speaker 1: I thought about something too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa, they're big. Sorry, what did you make?
Speaker 1: Gusher cereal? No, Gusher cereal would be great.
Speaker 3: Do you want one with lots of blueberries or just like one or two?
Speaker 1: I'll do one or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's so fun for you. Yeah, I'd like to see you go down on the floor and we just stand there and laugh.
Speaker 1: Here you go an a plactic shock. Cool. Did you know there's literally no blueberries?
Speaker 3: The two of them fell in. I saw it. Dig it with your spoon. I'm going to give it just a second, right because they're real blueberries. Okay, well I was gonna give it a second to kind of soften a little bit. But all right, ready, one, two, three, that's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is delicious.
Speaker 3: I love the one with raspberries, the ones that have the actual hole, real fruit, they're great. I still love the RedBerry one, although I don't know why they call it red berries because it's strawberries, but.
Speaker 1: The flake itself is a little sweet, and then you add the blueberr into there for the little bitter taste.
Speaker 3: It's great, and the blueberry already softened up.
Speaker 1: Yes, it doesn't like. My problem is when they do like chips of things. Here we go with chips do what.
Speaker 3: Wait, what did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, when they do like chips of cereal in it?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I'm not even prepared. Oh yes, I am sorry.
Speaker 1: Chips episode episode I don't like it because it's like crispy. These aren't crispy a minute.
Speaker 3: You've been on the wrong microphone the whole time. Oh cool, didn't record any of this episode, none of it?
Speaker 1: All right, let's just switch midway.
Speaker 3: Hi wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll be a little muted for the first half of this episode. But I'm here.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I could just boost your volume without redoing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Probably, I think this will be fine. Well, then guess what it's gonna be. You'll do a little announcement in the beginning, say that we did choggo on honey Comb and that's it. But here I am now on this mic.
Speaker 3: You can welcome to episode one sixty two. Andrew.
Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, great to be here.
Speaker 3: So anyway, the milk is starting to turn blue, which is okay with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A plus I give this one. It's just really good?
Speaker 3: Is it new for twenty twenty one? A plus?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do like the gen Z kids.
Speaker 3: You know what used to be A plus? What related to this podcast? Milk? When I was a young boy, I used to visit my grandparents in Florida. I may have mentioned this before. They always drank milk with acidophilus, and I don't know why, but it was called a plus milk.
Speaker 1: Acidophilus sounds like it would be a like a non U Sesame Street character.
Speaker 3: It's a big thing down south. I don't know why in Florida. The old people they like afisidophilus milk off tastes don't make it, but maybe.
Speaker 1: It tastes good and I could drink it without my denshis.
Speaker 3: In hopefully Anyway, four balls special ok with whole blueberries.
Speaker 1: I give it four balls as well. Delicious. You're just copying me now, Oh, okay, even though I was the one who said four balls in his spoon last.
Speaker 3: One, nobody had heard you say it. Don't worry about it. That's true. Wow, that is going to be a mess.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's why you are such a martyr, and we hold you up to such high standards because.
Speaker 3: I have a question though you edit? Will it have recorded properly for the YouTube video?
Speaker 1: Whatever? The raw audio you're gonna send me is.
Speaker 3: Also no, not at all cool? Great? Should we move on then to serial number three?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: We got two thirds of the way through with no Andrew, let's go. Oh you just mentioned Sesame Street, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So remember we tried that new Sesame Street serial. Yes, and I loved it a few months ago. It was like Gary something, you took it?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: So there's another one. This is brand new serial number three. It's C is for cinnamon. Oh God, I'm gonna love this one too. There's Almo and cookie on there. C is for cinnamon. This one is all letters and oh, hold on Elmo's day at school, Elmo and la escuela. That means Elma's day in school. There's a story in here. I'm not gonna go ahead and read the whole thing, but it's.
Speaker 1: Cool to do that. I like that sometimes you read the entire thing. And it's I don't want to say exhausting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I love that it's in English and Spanish. That's a clock. Do you know how to say clock in Spanish?
Speaker 1: Clock?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Lo? Okay?
Speaker 3: And the butterfly is a mariposa. There's a song by some group called Peach Maraposa or something like that. Right now, it's a good song, okay. Yeah, A book is a libro, a plant is a planta.
Speaker 1: What's what's the second one?
Speaker 3: The butterfly?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was an actual butter. I know what actual butter is. I only know that from South Park.
Speaker 3: Really, I know it from just knowing it.
Speaker 1: The problem is that I feel like Spanish that was taught to me in grammar school or elementary school and high school was such a waste of time, Like why they did not do a good job teaching, Like they don't actually immerse you in any of the culture. All you're doing is basically taking a textbook and saying what did they say? And that's it. At least this was how my education was. I feel like in other countries they do a great job of saying this is like the practical use of it, whereas here we decide to teach it, like as a memory exercise.
Speaker 3: I've been able to use Spanish my whole life. I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you using Spanish. But if you're in a supermarket and say, oh my gosh, I need to now find my way back to my hotel, I lost my key, how would you say that?
Speaker 3: Don't destamole exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to actually use it practically. Say whereas people in other countries who come here and use their English, it's like great, I can do everything.
Speaker 3: These letters are really little. They're all misshapened and different sizes, which I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling they're going to do a good job. I really liked their berry Berry Kicks one, even though it wasn't Bari Berry Kicks.
Speaker 3: Did you know that many kids age two to five falls short on these key nutrients in their diet fiber, calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin E. Sesame Street cereal provides a good source of these nutrients. Great, although I don't like the fact that the little story on the back flaps open again. The glue is now gone. That would annoy me at the table, That.
Speaker 1: Would annoy you on your cereal shelf, which is now not to use the word from the beginning, but nobody heard me anyway, bulging out.
Speaker 3: Listen. If I can't boost that volume, it's gonna be really bad.
Speaker 1: Well let's just say it now. We had chocolate honey crisp. No, we did not chocolate waffle crisp. No, we did not chocolate honeycomb. Yeah, and I gave it four bowls and a spoon. The shape of it is very funny.
Speaker 3: Don't come on, it's fine, they'll hear me. It's good enough. All right, let's go see.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were such an all star on this podcast.
Speaker 3: It's for cinnamon, Yeah, it's for cinnamon, but there's not enough of it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good basic cereal.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a true type cereal, yeah, without the shapes, but.
Speaker 1: A truro light almost as if like it's like the Lacroix of cinnamon cereals.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, La croy it's not a very good analogy.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent of good analogy. You're just not getting.
Speaker 3: Lacroix compared to what Lacroix has.
Speaker 1: A hint of watermelon, tint of cherry. All those seltzers do Oh my, God, so let's go with any of the other seltzers, Scott.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what you're comparing it to the actual soda.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the taste of the actual fruit itself. It's more seltzery than it is actual fruit tasting. So this tastes like it was near cinnamon. It doesn't actually taste like an actual cinnamon cereal.
Speaker 3: I think Abby Kadabby just dusted it with her fairy dust of cinnamon. Who is Abbi Kadabby?
Speaker 1: I think I know who she is because like my god daughter Tiana loves sesame street.
Speaker 3: But that's Abby Kudabi right there.
Speaker 1: Oh, she looks nice.
Speaker 3: She's in the library. That's the Bblioteca.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank god, you are so fluent in Spanish and you proclaimed it on this podcast.
Speaker 3: That's right. See two balls in a spoon. I'm sorry, I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's bad. I would actually eat this normally, I just wouldn't probably go to the store and seek out sesame streets here.
Speaker 3: You're you're two to five year old that doesn't get enough nutrients will like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels more like a baby cereal.
Speaker 3: If you have a child or toddler. It almost reminds me of those Gerber snacks that come in that thing, little puffs, because I still eat those. So that's what that tastes like.
Speaker 1: The cheese ones, no, are so good.
Speaker 3: No, the one in the big long container, the tall container. They have ones that have those.
Speaker 1: They have ones that have little I know, I know they would would bring them in.
Speaker 3: They were sound can, yes, oh so good. Although all cans are round, aren't they? At some point? That's true? All right? Are we done?
Speaker 1: Tuna fish comes in a square can.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Nodines spam, those are sardines. Spam comes in a like a rectangle. Yes, they're not all circles.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a square can ever.
Speaker 1: Cat food, fancy feast, Nope, rounded, fancy feast is square. The can itself looks like that.
Speaker 3: It's a square, but there's no such thing as a square cano. Sharp edges are rounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not trying to hurt people, all right, Thank you for the table though.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course there's other square things, just not cans, because you wouldn't be able to open it with a can opener. I know most of them had the pull things I get. Can we go. Please. Thank you for listening to this all new serial episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: My voice wasn't heard for the first half of this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh the first two thirds?
Speaker 1: Oh first two thirds?
Speaker 3: Yeah wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 3: They did because they couldn't hear you for two thirds of the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are so rude and I am leaving.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Oh I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Play this on the next Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: God Andrew, Yeah, I was gonna play that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just spoil it.
Speaker 3: On the next Serial Killers. I will surprise Andrew and he will not be happy.
Speaker 1: Oh baame.
Speaker 3: So stay tuned. We'll see you next Monday. Have a great week. Thank you for listening. Stay safe and until then, crunch oh and follow us please yay serial Killers PC on all social platforms like and subscribe. Do that also and serial killerspc dot com not updated in months, but please go check it out.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 3: Where I was standing in the Aisland, I'm like, hey, did we do this and you didn't even know? Well, the search engine was not working. I didn't Google it or the search feature or whatever.
Speaker 1: You didn't use it. I just knew because I remember seeing it on the shelf
Speaker 3: All right, hey bye bye bye