Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: We reached the climax, y'all, announcing our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, West coast, South. Mandy's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: Y'all do not want to miss out our patrons.
Speaker 3: Why I first did to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at rhive dot com.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss out.
Speaker 3: Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horhive presence loud and proud.
Speaker 2: See you there. Now, let's get to the shop. Oh bitess, Welcome guys. I'm comfortable. Horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm moaning because girl, we got a Figer in the motherfucky y'all, welcome to another episode of Horror Blade.
Speaker 2: This is you Owns.
Speaker 4: I'm your girl. Mandy v aka pitt Down. What's up, y'all, I'm weezy.
Speaker 1: We're in LA and what comes with LA is some very special You know, it's crazy because like y'all are friends, but you probably don't know this Havannah like out of I think maybe even were.
Speaker 2: You should use before you just tell her you give me Jack and Bandy. Let me tell them.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to even see you sitting here because like I am a really really big fan of you, to the point where, like I remember when I got my tips done, I was like, can I have advantage?
Speaker 2: Ever, y'all know how what you asked for her ariolas when you got there were like, we don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't know how many times people ask me if I surgically had them that big.
Speaker 2: They're iconic, No, you're iconic.
Speaker 1: Y'm gonna tell you what porn was to me in the age of learning my sexuality, which actually it was the freestyles and Chinese tattoo bad yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, Cavana ginger nipples the best era, right.
Speaker 2: And I would say Pinky's hair.
Speaker 1: But it was just that era of like these little things where I knew someone was in a scene, so yes.
Speaker 2: We have Havana ginger Be. I don't know if you would.
Speaker 3: Be the white people's Jenna Jamison would be the white people's Yeah, I think you're are You're the people's choice. You're the people's choice of like definitely early two thousands porn stars. Like I made sure to even emphasize when I was writing this that like you were in the era of the stars, actual, like there were actual porn stars stars, yes, and they're not and we didn't take that lightly.
Speaker 2: They were really actual.
Speaker 3: No, it was a good thing to be a porn star and actually, you know, like be a star because there was a lot of girls doing porn and then there were porn stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know now everyone got the star title. What what made a star? Was it a contract girl? What made a porn star porn star back then?
Speaker 1: Because today it's a girl that's with a network and not on't only.
Speaker 3: I mean there were contract stars. I don't think there's even contract stars anymore. I don't think that exists anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm vivid doesn't white or raked.
Speaker 3: They've had a few ebony girls, but you know, that was a long time ago. I think even before I got in, like in the nineties, so that's all long ago, I think it was.
Speaker 2: So you never were like signed to somebody.
Speaker 3: I was the first girl to be signed to an agency, like a porn agency really al a Direct Models was one of the big porn agencies that had all the named girls, and I was the first porn star to be a contract star for the agency. So I had like a contract with him. He bought me my boobs. He It was somewhat that's when Havana Ginger was created, because I got into the business under a different name. So my real true fans that go way back, they're like, they know Mika Brown.
Speaker 2: Oh so I don't even know you was Mika Brown? Who came up with that name?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 2: What Brown?
Speaker 1: Maybe I've seen something like that. The one name that comes to mind. I wanted to ask you this question today. Is Savannah Ginger really your sister?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's really my twin?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I have you know that? Yeah, yeah, she's my twin sister. We shared a womb. We're not identical, obviously, that's.
Speaker 2: Fucking crazy word.
Speaker 1: I remember being like, they look alike, but that must just be a fun play on names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was funny because I had a lot of her sister because it was after she is the younger twin, Like she is the younger, but she never wanted to get into the business when I was like getting in it just wasn't her thing. But like she was very sexually open and like, you know, doing all this stuff for free, and I was just like, girl, like get into the business, like get paid, what are you doing? Like, and she just was on her own time. So eventually afterwards, yeah, she ended up.
Speaker 1: Because that's what maybe think she was younger, because I would see this era of Savannah Ginger and I was like.
Speaker 2: Because I was.
Speaker 3: It came came way after like almost when I was really not shooting.
Speaker 1: What's it like being because today there's such an overload on porn or what I guess, I want to say, famous girls that were in sex work or only fans or whatever.
Speaker 2: What's it like then?
Speaker 6: A lot of sex work, But back then going to a grocery store it was super taboo though you have to like it was super taboo for girl, Like I've always been super shout out and open about everything I did, and I was never really ashamed of it.
Speaker 3: So I used to get it was like frowned upon, like, oh my god, how can you just be so like okay with that. A lot of girls would hide it. They would never I never lie. People asked me what I do for a living, and I always say.
Speaker 2: I sucked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fucked you know, like I'm a sex worker, and they're just oh, okay, next subject.
Speaker 2: But were you living in LA at the time? Miami? Like, where was the place for porn back then? La?
Speaker 3: I'm from LA. It was so crazy how I got into the business. I was working in Hollywood at a sex shop. I was working in sex shop. Really the only job I've ever had other than porn. That's I was working at a sex shop. I was probably like eighteen, about to be nineteen, and a lot of the porn girls. Do you remember Bella Donna. Yes, I was in love with Bella Donna. Bella Donna used to come in the porn the store and like buy her movies and toys and things for her shoots.
Speaker 2: And I used to just be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I never thought I could be a porn star because I was very shy and like kind of a prude, and I just wasn't verre eighteen, I wasn't comfortable with myself yet, and a lot of the girls would come in there, Belladonnag just I remember her because her scenes were like insane to me, you know. And I kept running into porn people like I just kept running into porn people everywhere, everywhere I went. I ended up dating this guy and he was like, yeah, I want to start doing porn.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, I don't know about doing porn. The guy said he wanted to start doing porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was just like, we're gonna do porn. And I was just like, all right, fuck it, let's do porn. And that's really how.
Speaker 2: I didn't start. Was it like Ann try did he become a porn star?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it? Do we know? Do you share?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Who the hell is this man? It brought you into porn?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Justice young? Wow? Wow, I really must know the era?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that that we kind of got in the business together, and like I guess, yes, career it was. It was the era his you know, he was the cameraman and we would find girls to shoot with, We go get tested, find girls to shoot with, and then like it was kind of like really like renegade shooting like for.
Speaker 1: Distributing your own porn back then, like because right now all you gotta do is upload on only fans you get paid, Like how do you become It.
Speaker 3: Was not this is from the era of still like vhs. So like when I got into the business, it was like we were getting out of VHS and going into DVDVD. So that's how long ago, which you know, are you having to burn your porn on a DVD and then distributed it out the trunk.
Speaker 2: Of your brother you would like it?
Speaker 3: Well, you would have to get like distribution deals through actual porn companies, get a deal through them, and they would you know, distribute.
Speaker 1: Your They would like buy it like almost like yeah, they would buy it. Actually, yeah, what was the price of something like that? It depends on I mean back then, the budgets for porn were huge because now they were real.
Speaker 3: We would have makeup artists, we would have we were that's why we were like real stars. We would have catering, we would have like.
Speaker 2: A real TV set. Luis would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we would have wardrobe, we would have like we did just had to show up, come on talent.
Speaker 2: Now we were just telling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just had to show up. Sometimes a lot. I wasn't a lot of they called them features. Yes, they came with a script. So and then the ones without script where it was just like you're on the couch and you just start that was gonzo. So I did a lot of feature films.
Speaker 2: I guess you know.
Speaker 4: Back then I told you got an I m b D. I said, let me look up, girl, I m b D is crazy.
Speaker 2: You have a whole.
Speaker 1: Nine D is basically a profile for anybody that's in the film or TV industries to find their credits.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: And if you go on here your credit. I guess films you know on y'all.
Speaker 3: I went down because I was like, okay, let me see if I know any of these.
Speaker 4: It literally goes it lists a pack my black Ass Tity Attack, Crack that Ass Operation, Tropical, Stormy Ass Fuckers three, Licensed to Blow, four Real Big Afro Tit seventeen.
Speaker 2: And let me say something.
Speaker 3: They never they never told us the names of these movies or never gave us titles before we were shooting.
Speaker 2: We just got hired to shoot.
Speaker 3: And then you come out in a movie like two hoes and a bro, you know, Like, I'm like, I wouldn't agree.
Speaker 4: My goal for out hot Latin pussy adventures. Yeah, Latina fuck pull us one that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait tell me one that you were.
Speaker 4: Like, oh hell, is there one that you that was named? And you were like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: It was more just more like the racial one. I was just gonna say, it was just like the racist.
Speaker 2: Stuff that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that one, right, that one doesn't bother me? So okay, what.
Speaker 1: About like I've seen a porn with you where they called you a maid where you weren't even a maid, like like seriously, so when you said Rachel like I was literally I remember think it was like.
Speaker 3: That series was like Latina Maids or something or I.
Speaker 2: Did was that dog part the company?
Speaker 3: That company did a lot of racial stuff.
Speaker 2: So you know how I know, I'm a fan of bukacky porn.
Speaker 3: Interesting and never done that. Oh well, I know.
Speaker 2: So she's like, that's where I am you.
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: You ever had hella men? Just not on your breast? Not my thing? Oh one thing about me?
Speaker 3: I never wanted to shoot anything that I wasn't actually into. So everything I've actually shot, and I think that's the difference between girls now that just shoot content and you know, back then they were actually like into it. It was like real sex. That's why we perform. We were performing, but it was like the art of porn. It was really an art. Like I don't feel like it's no more art. You seemed always to be.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting that you just said, and I think it tracks obviously because you said, I've never been ashamed of what I do, and like you seemed like one of the girls. I Remembermber, he loved always seem like she was having fun doing porn.
Speaker 2: You like a lot of I could, Jada.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of girls from that era really enjoyed, like they enjoyed doing scenes.
Speaker 1: And you know, maybe they treated you. Maybe that also has something to do with it. You come on a set to be the star.
Speaker 2: It's fucking foy treated you. They did the everyone.
Speaker 3: They were like hyping you up, so when you got in front of that camera, you was just like I think.
Speaker 4: I think also the porn stars during that era, it was also the time of the video vixen, Like wow, oh yeah. The way that men respected and just fond over porn stars.
Speaker 2: It makes but they never do a video.
Speaker 3: Every videos I did, I was in up in this club ussher. Oh, I was like one of the backgrounds. I did do a few music videos. I can't remember all of them, but yeah, I I'd rather.
Speaker 2: Do porn because it didn't money.
Speaker 3: It was more money and it didn't last as long like I could be you know, in and out and come right. And then music videos it was cool to say you did it for the experience, but they would be.
Speaker 2: Like all day long. Wait wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, I really do want to know about the money because so many girls are millionaires now from onnlyfans. And I did an interview with Vivid recently where he told me that the highest they paid even their feature stars are twenty five hundred PERC thirty five hundred.
Speaker 2: P thirty five hundred.
Speaker 3: So back that's the highest I heard back then. But they're not paying that now. They're not even playing nothing close to that.
Speaker 2: Wow. But like twelve one back then, and know, the.
Speaker 3: Rule was okay, Like we had a standard rate, standard boy girl rate was a thousand, right at least wrote this down hold on standard boy girl rate for a female. We're getting the men were not getting that as a female. You're getting a thousand for a boy girl rate. Every year that you stay in the business and you're still like hot because that didn't last. You could charge an extra thousand dollars. So that's really kind of how it went. So like the Max right, and the more I guess people wanted to see you.
Speaker 1: So how did you get there? Good money? That was it coming from doing the strip clubs back then? Like doing the I remember all the time, Like I would.
Speaker 3: Say it used to feature dance. I mean there were, but you gotta see.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: And I feel like not to talk shit about the girls. Girls nowadays they're lazy because it's easy. It's easy for them. We were shooting any how, we were making money. We were shooting anywhere from fifteen to thirty times a month. Sometimes we would shoot two or three scenes in a day, depending on you know, Like me, it's crazy because it was hard for me to get in the business. Girl like at first, no one was shooting me because of my tits.
Speaker 2: No one the ones that you bought, or the or the ones before.
Speaker 3: For no one will shoot me because because of your are that and because my boobs were saggy. Because I had saggy boobs, I breastfed, so I breastfed for a year, I had saggy boobs or I remember I went into because they called them go seats. So you go in the company and they're like, okay, you go in there, you take America's next top model. Yeah, you go in there. There's a guy sitting at a desk.
Speaker 2: You go in there.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, take your clothes off, you take a picture front backside, and okay, we'll call you.
Speaker 2: So you would go on go seats.
Speaker 3: I had a dude that owned the company, was like, you're you're you're you're you're boobs. They look like dog ears.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Years later, years later after this, he hired me and you know, he was and I wouldn't shoot with him, wouldn't shoot for him. Finally I just shot with him and I was like, do you remember, you know, I was already in my problem, Like do you remember when you told me da da da da da? And he was just like no, oh my god, And you know it was totally different. But yeah, they're mean, ruthless.
Speaker 2: Wows been some of your favorite points starts to work with og points starts.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's so many, mister Marcus. I love working with mister Marcus in the beginning of my career. We did a lot of scenes. We we did a lot of scenes together. I loved it do we just it was the chemistry. I love working with Jada. We always did really good see Jada fire.
Speaker 2: He did something with like still as well. Yes, whoo.
Speaker 3: He used to make me work, girl, mean by like get on top no, like he's just so big, Like he was just so big. Like I did great scenes with him too, But he used to make me work, like I have to go in there like psyche myself out like that that stick man. Now you jumping in jumping like I agreed to do? You know?
Speaker 2: Did you? Man?
Speaker 3: Back then, I considered myself the anal queen. I could take any dick with no loop, just spit on it. Yeah girl, and oh I did it. But they're like, okay, Lex want to book you for a antal scene.
Speaker 2: Sure I could do that, no problem.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what lex dick looked like. And I had met Lex, but I didn't know what his dick looks look at it again.
Speaker 4: But when I got men who you got your instarted person and you couldn't back out? Oh and I didn't, Okay, but what was your booty? Like the next couple of days after that scene, like could you ship? Like how long did it take you your booty to get.
Speaker 2: Back to normal? Back then it used to snap back girl back? So how old were you when you first got into anjepoint?
Speaker 1: Was nineteen nineteen? And what age did you stop? And then if you ever kick got back in it? Like where were the different phases of porn or sex work?
Speaker 2: Few?
Speaker 3: M I stopped like around probably like twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's a long porn career. Yeah, yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Mean I haven't even I won't even say, like a lot of girls be like I'm retired. I don't say I'm retired because if I want to go and do porn tomorrow, I will if I decide to. I haven't shot since like twenty eighteen. You do start to see, like when I got in the business, all the older women that were like from the nineties and before, and they would always tell me how different it was.
Speaker 4: And yeah, we got to sit with Cinnamon Love and she like as well, and both of them like.
Speaker 2: They came from a different area.
Speaker 3: We put in the newspaper as a quarter in the quarter in the peep show type of shit she don't even see that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was crazy sin right cinnamon love. Yeah, yeah, and she doesn't. She doesn't seem that old, no.
Speaker 4: Born daring then, especially though as a woman of color too, it was like the treatment of that.
Speaker 2: Did you even did you experience that as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the important industry is racist. It's definitely racist.
Speaker 5: We've been hearings because yeah, I passed because I was, you know, lighter, I could I could uh be both what they're like, oh we could.
Speaker 3: That was like a thing like, oh we could put you in Latin and we could put you in the Ebony, So you know what. Really, Yes, it's definitely a thing that they don't like to talk about.
Speaker 2: But the industry is very racist.
Speaker 1: Wow when you're like coming up, because now there's so many like I know, King Noir and Jazz, they like own their own production companies. Like who is the first person you saw that like broke out of like the white company type ship and started making their own ship.
Speaker 2: I think cherokey're Pinky those.
Speaker 3: Like as a performer, Yeah, oh yeah, Cherokee, Well Pinky starts like people started first.
Speaker 2: She did those thirty people game. I remember so many people A lot of those girls.
Speaker 3: A lot of the girls, Sarah J she did something yeah like that, she did something crazy like that too. I mean, more power to them, But I just what's the most you've ever taken on film or in private?
Speaker 2: On film?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was that many. I honestly don't. I think it might have been like three or maybe four. But I think the four there was like other girls in the scene, so it was like we kept kind of swapping around them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, break yeah, exactly. You gotta break up the d shit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a one on one person. I'm a love I'm a lovey dovey.
Speaker 1: I'm curious out of what percentage of your orgasms unseen are real?
Speaker 2: All of them? Oh, that's amazing, all of them. Oh. I always always come.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, even if I don't necessarily like the person that I'm working with, I'm still going to enjoy myself and still like, I'm still gonna come.
Speaker 2: What's the point of it? Do you fuck people?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it normal to like fuck people off?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you ever have really good sex and you're like, damn, I gotta see this nig again.
Speaker 3: Have I ever fucked someone after the scene in the shower. Yes, really, but like after we leave set, No, it's weird. It's like I can really like, yeah, cut it on and off, like it's easy for me to like, Okay, that was fun and then just leave it at that, like, oh yeah, we had a really good scene. Like I don't fall in love with good dick like that, like when it's attached to powerful, when it's attached attached to work or money, I don't know, there's something like a switch. It doesn't even if it could be the greatest.
Speaker 2: That's why your career was No, because a lot of.
Speaker 4: And a lot of women actually have a problem like not being distracted or falling in love because the man just gives you good dick, like a woman will be ready to cut their friends and family off with some good dick.
Speaker 2: No not, Oh my god, let's just steels pictures popped up. No, that's bro that. It looks like.
Speaker 3: When it says he's fourteen inches, he's fourteen inches, he is, and that is like he's like thick like an arm like my arm, you know, little like a little arm like mine.
Speaker 2: No, nigga, No, I just that that scene that movie.
Speaker 3: I didn't rent an award. But that movie won an award.
Speaker 2: So you want one? Yeah for being in it? But yeah, have you ever won an abn No, I have movies. I've been in that one. That's the same.
Speaker 3: Why don't you not get the award because the director gets the award, Bitch, I'm about to start directing for so as me as a well, you know, I never was like in the in crowd. I never was like, you know, I didn't suck the right dicks all of that. Honestly, that's really politics, and I was I was. I wasn't gonna suck dick just to suck dick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: What we like?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. Because you were so famous.
Speaker 1: When you would date niggas, were they like hella excited because have an agender was their girlfriend and they could show you off or they like, oh my god, my girlfriend's like what was dating like?
Speaker 3: It was fun because they were always I mean back then, you know guys it was you. Yeah, they were fans. They were young, so it was like an exciting thing. They actually you know, embraced it. It wasn't like a negative thing like oh my god, my girl's a whore, but they liked I like it was fun.
Speaker 2: I had fun times.
Speaker 3: But it always becomes an issue afterwards, you know.
Speaker 2: When they start getting insecure. Yeah, and see that.
Speaker 3: All then, and it's like, sometimes I want to go out with you and just you not be approached or someone not say something, or like you know when you're like in an intimate moment and some just a fan just can't help themselves and they're just like, excuse me, but do you mind? Can I get a picture or cannot whatever? You ever say no no if if they're very polite about it, and you know, they do what they're supposed to do, Like I never say no.
Speaker 1: I don't think that people should be doing any kind of work that's fun facing if they are trying to say no.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that says no because they think they're more famous than they are.
Speaker 1: Honors me so much, and especially when someone pours her heart out and that person would be like, sorry, not tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, you know how hard it was for them to come up just now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like unless I'm eating I see I've seen that the other day when I was out, they had security with them and they were like shooting people away.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: You're out in a public place and you know that mother puckers know you at a regular bar with regular people, and then you bring your security to be like no, no, no, no, just weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about it off my la.
Speaker 7: Shit.
Speaker 2: I do want to get into some kiki ship with your ass. I mean, as if talking about porn wasn't. I don't know, I just said that. But I want the people to get to know you just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: I have some icebreaker questions and we all go through them real quick. One of them I'm going to ask off of here, because you already said you don't really like too many dicks. You're one one dick type of galp. So the first one is our main thing, just because we want to know where your mouth be. Would you rather eat.
Speaker 2: Ass or suck toes? Honestly eat ass? Okay, I mean I like both of them. Now, I'm real, we all everything.
Speaker 3: I like to Yeah, if my man, of course, or whoever i'm messing with, I like women too, But whoever i'm with, yes, because I know that's mine. I know. Yeah, So you don't just eat everybody no, no, no, no, I'm not a cat. Okay, you're not a casual Okay, I gotta get to know you first. Next, for the fellas listening out there, this one's for y'all. Would you rather have a broke man with a big dick or a rich man with a little dick.
Speaker 2: Definitely a rich man, how broke? Don't here we go below poverty?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, let's say seventy five. Oh that's not broke me. Definitely a rich man with.
Speaker 2: Got kids, so you got child support. A little dick. I'm not a size queen.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, so you just talked about let's steal miss the Marcus. I feel like I think they feel like my taste has changed. Back then, I think I was like I liked being the person, like the little one that could take it. I could still take dick, don't get me wrong, but like now, I just I don't want my pussy beat up like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I just had some really big dick a few days ago, and I was literally thinking, I was thinking to myself, like, lucky, you know you're in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, like is this sustainable?
Speaker 1: No, Like could my pussy, like my walls, like I remember when he came out of me, like the way he had to pull the condom off to.
Speaker 3: Like, I just feel like you can do more with a smaller, average site average dick.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, now let's let's talk to the man. Now, what's an average dick?
Speaker 3: Size five and a half six? That's average, yes, average five and a half six. Black men ever, some black men. Honestly, I really don't think it does.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a myth. All black men do not have big they don't.
Speaker 2: They do not, but you know.
Speaker 3: They did a lot of white men, and they be having big big exactly the biggest, girthiest, most prettiest yuh.
Speaker 2: Me, it doesn't look like the thing that comes out the doll girl.
Speaker 1: No, So you need to like, there needs to be a conversation about depth of the vagina.
Speaker 3: Not everybody's depth everybody. So I think I have a deep pussy. My guy to college has told me I had a deep pussy. Yes, I was going for my checkup and you know, they put the little so he put sit in there and he got you know, I guess a regular size one and he put it in there and he clicked click. He's like, I couldn't see whatever he was trying to get. He was like, you have a very deep vagina. I'm gonna have to get the longer one. No, yeah, in front of the nurse, and in front of the nurse, because you know, they gotta if it's a man, they gotta have the nurse in there. I'm like embarrassing, like this nigga just said I got a deep ass pussy.
Speaker 2: Pulls out the bigger one so he could get back there and do what you gotta do. You know how deep you run?
Speaker 3: The inside deepest fun because when I tell you, that's literally what I say daring sex.
Speaker 2: I say them, mother bitches can't take all this dick, can they. That's one of the things I say.
Speaker 4: The niggas with big dicks, I pride myself on like they take a lot of bitches don't. That's why this is why I know they keep coming back, because a lot.
Speaker 2: Of women have shallow shallow. Yeah, they got shallow. I'll take I'll take my deep pussy with pride. Well, I take it all. You put the balls in me near cup literally.
Speaker 3: I mean okay, I didn't say it was wide I said it was deep pussy, not wide my plud.
Speaker 2: I prefer girls over limb me. So I don't want to I don't want a little pencil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want its long, last one, last one before we get to our vanilla ship.
Speaker 2: This is an ice uh an icebreaker question posed.
Speaker 3: By the Nick Cannon. Oh okay, he said, if you could only choose one, this is both, y'all.
Speaker 4: Would you prefer amazing sex with a partner who is not monogamous or a lifelong trash or lifelong trash sex with a.
Speaker 2: Faithful partner not trash, But I'll take bella he said trash. He didn't say vanilla. He said trash. Don't be changing up Nick Cannon's work.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't feel like anyone is monogamous, so I would take the good sex.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be ahead, you know, like monogamy is overrated. So and I don't exist. No, what's what's dating like for you right now? Are you monogamous poly dating someone?
Speaker 3: I'm monogamous by choice, just because I mean, I've never really been like a promiscuous person, you know, I mean in my younger years, yeah, we was, I think we was all wild, but like I.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know. I'm a lover girl at heart, you know, hope it's romantic. Oh, we're not gonna pip.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm a February February twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we had in the beginning of our show, Mandy and I got into this huge argument episode three.
Speaker 3: Libra right, yes, yeah, but I love libras though. That's my problem. I'm attracted to fucking Libra. Libra man, bitch. I would never never bitch, I would never like don't and I'm not even Star the Moons, but liberman, I'm atracted to Libra. Men.
Speaker 2: There's also some reason they're good. They're great.
Speaker 3: But but are they're better friends? Yes, they're great friends. Yes, Why is it dick the problem? They have good Dick, Yeah, they got good very sexual.
Speaker 2: I don't but them niggas.
Speaker 3: There's October niggas. I'd be like, yeah, it was very charismatic. They just they say all their eight things. They I won't do them niggas. I've been scarred for life. All my niggas in my early twenties, all libras, bitch, the nigga fucked at your house, the one that used to come over, all the time at my house.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know I used to suck him at your house. Started with a Jane Orlando bro.
Speaker 4: I don't remember shit from when we were fifteen, bitch, No, I wasn't fifteen. This is back when I was like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: And your friend fucked him too, And I was like, so, bitch, you just gonna sit here and be friends with that bitch who fuck the nigga?
Speaker 2: You know, I'll be fucking you know. I feel like that happens a lot. Oh love you, Yeah, oh that one. I think that happens a lot when you're young.
Speaker 3: We shared a lot of dicks, and my friends I like to share them, not me, you know, not way you don't share dignaw. Yeah sometimes Okay, I'm the friend that you know, I'm so cool that they always ask me to have a threesome with them because they know I really don't want that nigga and I'm just.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know hearing my last relationship, but Joe was like, the way you come to New York, I could do that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that like characteristics of personality like just like being fun, free spirited, down to fuck and ship like that that a porn star should have that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they should?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's nothing worse than like a porn star who's a fucking prude or like a bougie, like stuck up, like what you're a fucking porn star, bitch, or like any like you shoot content like or anything. You're only fans, girl or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Now it's a lot of fans. Do you have that attitude of it.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, those are not porn stars. Those are girls doing porn. They're entrepreneurs. Oh that's the conversation we had on this couch day. They're doing stop it, stop it.
Speaker 1: There was a girl that came in who told us she did She said, I'm not a porn start. I don't do porn. She don't do porn.
Speaker 2: I do only I do. I do content care.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, a lot of girls became porn stars during the pandemic. So like me and my we call those pandemic porn stars because they would have never did that if everything didn't get shut down.
Speaker 2: They last resort. Yeah, they wouldn't have did that.
Speaker 3: And then out of love and then you get these girls, you get their only fans and they're not even fucking or having they're not doing anything. I've do subscribe to people because I now am definitely an only fan supporter, and I'm so upset when I get on there.
Speaker 2: I'm paying my money. But what I do now is I subscribe for like two months or three months of the time so I could see it first.
Speaker 3: The way they'll literally put up eleven second clips, seventeen second clips. I can't rub one nutting on that they're not doing fool folks nutting, I can't.
Speaker 2: And I like watching like amateur stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't watch like horn peoples because I know them in real life, or like I know, you know, the behind the scenes stuff like I would like watching amateurs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Back in our day, I thought that's probably why I love Twitter porn. Now I don't want to go back to watching the girls that I know in real life.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. It's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it behind the scenes stuff. What type of stuff do you know that fucks your head up when you're watching port whether it be fake coming the way they Jane shots.
Speaker 2: It probably is. It's just kind of gross. But nothing is gross. You're on horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as not shooting when you're on your period. Wait, no such There so a lot of the scenes that you probably watch with girls, like your favorite scenes, they just they would sponge it. Are are whoever? They would be like you couldn't cancel it, Like canceling a scene because your period came unheard of, Like you would just sponge it first day. Yeah, but what about if you were with some lead your heavy day. Yeah, you better put a few sponges in there.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 3: Some time, I mean I brought they would have to cut because it would be a mess, you know, and we'd have to cut and clean it up. One time I had a scene with a girl and it was like she didn't not what is it.
Speaker 2: You still have to eat pussy when there was blood coming out of it.
Speaker 3: I mean it wasn't coming flout.
Speaker 2: It's plugged up. It wasn't coming out. The smell like was there a smell and you no?
Speaker 3: Usually, I mean girls were very hygienic. I don't know about these girls nowadays, but back then there was not liked she's like they little sour.
Speaker 2: They cute though.
Speaker 3: They cute, but I mean like, m oh, I feel like it's something that is also if it's never taught, like if you just don't you know, you're just jumping into something like you know these things are taught.
Speaker 2: Are there any point starts that you've like mentor it and like, besides your sister, I guess I.
Speaker 3: Never really even mentored her. The bitch started doing it like without me, I'm just like, okay, whatever. But a lot of the young girls I would always try to like give them tips on set because for some reason there was a period of time where they would always put me with new people like it was their first scene, so I'd have to like coach them through it, and I would just you know, it's a first day of porn work, like they're super nervous. Let's say it's an anal scene. They can't open up, so you know, I'm trying to. I'm telling them tips how to take the dick, Like you gotta relax, you gotta push out when the dick is going in, Like you're gonna go to the anal scenes?
Speaker 2: Are you going in waking up and putting a butt plug in? Like do you train your butt that day or the night before? Like me, personally, no, I never did Okay, I'm gifted for you. But now, but if I try to do anal now.
Speaker 3: Girl, I think all those years of doing anal, like, I can't do it now.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: What's something somebody would be surprised that, like maybe whether it be like you love missionary or something like, what's something that would surprise people about you?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a surprise, but like I like pegging.
Speaker 2: I like bitch, now, ma'am wear that as well. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean most and I like it, But I got somebody here with a gang bang bitch. Why you ain't telling me you was into this? I thought you knew, ma'am. I's a secret, but I was secret. I have pegged guys on film before. Okay, that's why. But we don't love you liking your personal life. Oh yeah, oh I guess you just I never do stuff that. Yeah, I never well yeah, well you wouldn't know that unless.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, so then so then in our whore dirm, I need two sex tips THEE I would love to know how you were approach somebody or go about pegging somebody for the first time. And then I also need a titty fucking tip from you, because duh, but let's start with a pegging tip.
Speaker 3: They usually approach me. I ain't gonna think, don't they don't they?
Speaker 2: I've never I haven't you look like maybe they literally watched your videos doing that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, they come out of the woodworks like you know, I've always wanted that to happen to me, And I'm like, oh, you copy my surprise. I never would have thought that. So then how do you prepare them if it's like their first time?
Speaker 2: Like what are you good at that?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm good at making them I'm good at making them feel You just got to make them feel very comfortable relax.
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: You have to make sure that you have all the right tools to lube. You know, fucking the ass is different from fucking a pussy because it's more sensitive. You have to be more gentle. You can't just like fuck the ship out of an asshole.
Speaker 2: You gotta warm it up.
Speaker 3: So there has to be a lot of for play. You have to get them like super relaxed. And I like to I'm kind of a little bit of a dom so like I like to slap certain muscles like the you know, the thighs and the chest and.
Speaker 2: You slap them. Yeah, you slap them.
Speaker 3: You wake them up, wake them up, we get some more comfortable yeah, to where they're you know.
Speaker 2: They know that they're stubbing at this point, right even just do you talk? I do?
Speaker 3: But it's crazy because I like, am I personal like with my man or with someone i'm with?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: So I never ever, Okay, I've never pegged anyone I've been in a relationship with me neither, Okay, So I only peg men that it's just like, yeah, that's that's right. Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of men.
Speaker 3: A lot of people ask me, could I be with someone that I pegged? Would I still have the respect? Asked that a lot, Right, So then mentally, why did you guys go through that? Why have you not pegged someone that you've been in a relationship with Usually they're never into it, so like if they wanted to, I would like whatever you if you if you wanted to, I would, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I asked that so many times. Okay, then when you have when you peg.
Speaker 3: Just it's not like it's some respect for them, but like, I don't know if I could why, Like, see, we both get at that question. It's a mental there's some type of mental baby.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be with somebody dominate? Is that it? Maybe? But do you you could dominate in other ways that don't include peggy. You submissive but also too.
Speaker 3: I'm a switch, so I like to be domb and then I like to be you know, dismissive too, depending on the mood of the situation.
Speaker 2: So like I go back and forth.
Speaker 3: Usually when people domb or they sub they do one or the other. They don't do both.
Speaker 2: So I switch.
Speaker 3: I like to go back and forth. It's just like a balance, just like when I'm having sex. You know, do you like love making or do you like it rough?
Speaker 2: I like both?
Speaker 3: Like it has to be a ball, yeah, a balance.
Speaker 2: Giving the libra scale, y'all. I just I don't know. I don't could I be with someone I don't know? I don't and I don't know what that block is. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never been in that situation to where like the person I was with was like, I want you to peg me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna hold you the niggas that I'll be pecking out here in la if I ain't got my strap, I don't even want.
Speaker 2: To see him.
Speaker 3: What are we doing fucking regular? No, I'm uh the other tip I need you to give the people. Oh yeah, I literally love.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wait, do you have just the dues that you pegg do you fucking yeah? Oh you don't know. Oh I guess if that's like the dominance thing. They don't even get to fuck you, and you don't fuck the asshole. They usually don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, they just want They usually don't like they come too fast for like to ever get to the pussy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's you're too yes, from just like friction and just like being turned on, and mentally, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: When I would like strap up, like, oh, how do you come if you can't feel like the friction does it?
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: People just don't like aren't comfortable enough to like go there with themselves.
Speaker 4: Well, because mentally, if there's any shame or your questions why you're enjoying something, you're not going to be able to awer the moment of just being in it. And we say it all the time, like sex is way more psychological oh yeah than physical. So the fact that you said you came an orgasm. Every scene you've done is because you're going in there, and on a psychological level, you're.
Speaker 3: Going in there even if it wasn't like let's say it was like a guy that I'm not very attracted to, I find one thing about that person that I am attracted too, and I get off off that. And if there's nothing, I get off on the fact that he would never be able to fuck me if it wasn't for this seed. And then I get off on that, like, Okay, I'm like fucking this dude, because you know I'm I'm not, that's exactly I just I'm getting paid for it.
Speaker 1: But brothel and they said that Mustang ranch all the girls, I'm like, how do you feel when the dude comes in a lot of truckers come.
Speaker 2: In there, stuff like that, how do you feel?
Speaker 3: Like I could imagine they were like one thing you find, one thing, you find one what's.
Speaker 4: The strangest thing you thought someone was very unattracted? What's the one thing that you actually found attracted? Like was it a kneecap? Was it an ankle?
Speaker 3: I need to know what's the strangest thing you thought was Was that on somebody that could turn you on that I wouldn't have thought, yeah.
Speaker 2: He would.
Speaker 3: And I don't even like chess hair, but he was like older and he had chess hair, but it was like kind of sexy on him, like you know what I mean, So that I guess that was like the weirdest thing really because I don't like chess hair and he was just he was old and just so I'm like, you need to retire, bro, Like why are you still shooting? But like it wasn't gross or anything, but it was just like not what I wanted to go to set.
Speaker 1: Did you ever like fangirl over someone he fucked? Like you were like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm shooting with them today.
Speaker 3: Never what about I fangirled about girls I didn't get to shoot with, you know what I mean? Like when I was on set with like Storey Daniels and she was like I was like, oh, okay, what is her name?
Speaker 2: I can't tera Patrick? When I met Tara Patrick, why don't think I know that name? I remember her?
Speaker 3: He was more like the Jenna Jamison era. I think she was like Hawaiian, some type of Asian.
Speaker 2: I like Asian.
Speaker 1: What about competitive fucking. Have you ever been on set and a girl was trying to like out fuck you or some shit?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, those are the best scenes. Those are the best scenes where they be you know what's crazy? Out do you and your regular in regular threesomes that doesn't really work, bitches get upset.
Speaker 2: The ends in a fight, don't literally to wait.
Speaker 3: Those are the best stepsode for porn. Porn, Yeah, because for y'all to out fuck each other. Because because you're performing. Yeah, because you're performing. So it's like, okay, bitch, I'm gonna do this whole you do that, okay, And it's like kind of back and forth, like let's make this the best clay.
Speaker 2: What about fighting? You ever got a like argument on set set? You know?
Speaker 3: Man Dingo made me cry, I'll set and I almost I was this, I almost walked off set. Wow, I'm pisces, I'm sense I'm sensitive right. And I was still young, like I was this is the beginning of my career. I don't even think I had my boobs yet. I was still young. And he's kind of like had this arrogant, kind of like asshole like demeanor, and I don't remember what I was doing. I was in one of the rooms getting dressed and he comes in there, doesn't even introduce hisself, just comes in there, looks at me up and down, and he's like, you're ashy. You need to put some lotion on. And I was just like he did that before the shoot, but before the shooting, and I gotta shoot with you, like he's the director and the talent. So it was like I was having a morning, so like that just set me off and I started crying.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm leaving. I don't gotta take this shit.
Speaker 3: I don't need this money, like did one of those. And I was leaving out the door and he came and he's like he didn't think he did nothing wrong. He was just it was like the way he said it and how he said it.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 3: I was just saying like I wasn't done getting ready, like I know what I gotta do, Like I know, I got a lotion up or baby whatever, baby oil, and like he apologized whatever, and we ended up just shoot yeah, and it was and the scene was good.
Speaker 2: It was a good scene.
Speaker 3: You would have never knew that I was crying before it. And we shoot after that and like he apologized and everything, and he is kind of an asshole, but you know what I really was.
Speaker 2: It ended up being fine. That era of ghetto gaggers and that really rough crazy. I never did that, but I have done very rough scenes. What was like the most rough.
Speaker 3: A dude made me throw up? Threw up, like threw up my lunch, not.
Speaker 2: Threw up your lunch. Wait, it was chunky, and it kept it on camp? Keep it on camp? Now, spaghetti? Did they keep it on camera? I think they did.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me now, Like back then, I used to love watching my scenes, right because I just wanted to see, like I really wanted to like perfect my craft. So I would like to watch like one I'd be like, Okay, oh no, don't do make that face. Oh dude, don't do that again, or oh like do you know to see what to do?
Speaker 8: You did?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I can't really watch my scenes. Like it's kind of cringey for me to watch now, Like.
Speaker 2: I was just such a horror. Not that I'm not steel that way, but it's just like, oh my god, I was what do you do now?
Speaker 3: Uh? Really, just OnlyFans I sell my panties you know stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Wait do you do you find them on only fans? What like the people to sell my panties? Yeah? How do you find stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Like? Yeah, they have websites where you can go and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how what's the mob will hit me? What's the most money you've gotten for a pair of panties?
Speaker 3: I mean not that much, maybe like three hundred dollars that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot for I mean I'm just tennis cast like six. Yeah, I won't get aware.
Speaker 3: It depends what they want, you know what? What's the weirdest like thing that they asked for? Like gym is I think a normal one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gym is normal.
Speaker 3: They like you to pee in them. They want you to pee and I'm just I'm like, I don't like. Sometimes they want like multiple days, which is nasty, right, who wants.
Speaker 2: To wants to do that? We got a PHR to protect, right, so so just.
Speaker 3: Like or sometimes they want you to which I haven't sold any like this, but they asked. But they want you to like have sex in them, or wear them while you were on your period or everyone has a different fetish. Girl, everybody, there's so many fetishes that we wear them on your I guess because like the aroma is different. It is. Yeah, they I don't know they have blood on them or no, Like I said, I've never sold this like that.
Speaker 2: But why did that make?
Speaker 3: And because we're talking kicks and all those things before we get to our home mail, the whole thing, horrible decision was was talking about just you and all of the greatness. But we have to talk about these titties. So for all of our big titty listeners, for the big tittle hose, we need to.
Speaker 4: Talk about a tip for the ladies and how to titty fuck, what to do with them sometimes during sex, ways.
Speaker 2: In which that you can use them as an asset. Well, first you gotta have some titties period. That's why we talked on the big today.
Speaker 1: You're you were so tiny and they were so big. Yeah, I know, I was just now when I was like, well, maybe I'm just looking at you in person.
Speaker 3: I've definitely no, I've definitely got like my grown Yeah, I got my grown woman with you know, I grew up. But I remember, like, damn, well, I was a twig girl, Like what was I thinking getting all them big ass titty Like I was like, give me the biggest tits you got, like literally, yeah you way back then, I was probably like one ten wow, Like I was definitely considered a spinner, like I was little tiny, So I was a big huge titties. I think they're big now, like I want to go smaller, like I really do they? No, I actually just got them redone.
Speaker 2: But it looked great.
Speaker 3: I got I went, I did the same size. But I'm like, now I'm just like I don't know, I'm getting older. So I'm like, what's older?
Speaker 2: How old are you now?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty nine. I just turned thirty nine.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to do a good forty video. Yeah, then we got a party video. I'm saying, like, for your fortieth birthday, give us a bang. Oh yeah, I thought about it. I thought about it. I thought I want forty people. You had forty people, twenty twenty niggas? What's up? That would be well? Set it up pinky videos.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Oh no, I have done an orgy.
Speaker 2: See what I mean? Not but was different because it's not like it.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, it wasn't really an orgy like that because it was more like a bunch of coupled up like oh, I remember just giving sex club. Yeah, like it was a bunch of couples. I remember you said that it was a dining room scene. It was like we're all sitting I don't know, and then it was just like we all coupled off. So I don't know if that's not really that's group sex. Oh yeah, okay, So tip it has to be very wet, like what if you're using lube or spit. Personally, I'd rather use lube because I don't like sometimes the smell of spit and it gets too sticky. But you gotta like push them together and you sometimes they're not gonna always stay. So me A trick that I do is like I use the hands right here to keep them and they just it works.
Speaker 2: Really it looks you know what I mean, cause they look up like yeah, and then you know it just you learn just from doing it for so long.
Speaker 3: I don't really like my titties being fucked, But so what did you buy the board for them? They like it, you know, personally for you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like my titties being fucked. It's I mean, I guess it's kind of hot, like oh yeah, but it does nothing for me. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: So what is my position are they?
Speaker 4: Are they fucking down or do they sit on your stomach and fuck up? Like, what is the best position for a man to get the titty funk?
Speaker 3: If they were fucking from this angle down, you'd have to be hanging off the bed, a hanging off the bed. And then you know, usually guys, usually guys just come from missionary and just come up, you know, they just come and bring.
Speaker 2: You stuck the dick at the same time.
Speaker 8: Yes, if it's big enough, I'm like, yes, Like if I get lost, what about foot stuff?
Speaker 2: Because you got really good feet.
Speaker 3: Thank you, And I wonder you said I got a really good arch too, you know, if they like it?
Speaker 2: If they like it, do you have any nose where you're like, this is never gonna happen. You know what my nose used to be on set? No fingers.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a lot of nose. I didn't have a lot of nose, which a lot of girls. No spinning, no this, no guy, no, no calling me a certain name.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have a lot of nose, but.
Speaker 3: I no uh, no fingers inside my feeling or you just their dance are dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and like, yeah, usually I didn't like a lot of they don't know how to finger, even women, I don't necessarily, Yeah, they don't finger correctly.
Speaker 2: I come right, that's all I was looking at you. It's like, girl, what're we finna do with.
Speaker 3: We're just doing I'm not fingering nobody.
Speaker 2: Okay, give that's what toys, That's what toys are for. I'll do this.
Speaker 4: I'll bring the toy all right. Well, before we get out of here, you brought up gynecologists. Ironically, our whole mail this week is someone who has a crush on their guy in college. Oh give it up, Hi, we be Mandy. I loved both of you so much. You definitely helped open my mind to exploring my sexuality. You inspire women to speak freely about sex in kink shamelessly. I'm thirty four from the Caribbean, and I'm a well known athlete in my region and in the country I represent. Hence why I want a fake name. I ain't even saying your name, Sis. I haven't been able to truly explore women like I want to because I don't know how to approach women. My Gaitar is broken and I'm kind of afraid of rejection. Now for the realty, I found a new kynecologist in my area. Oh wait, this is a woman. Oh she's black and fucking fine. I went in there and was very turned on by her during my annual checkup.
Speaker 2: Does she live in LA? She says she's Caribbean, maybe in the Islands. I got a cute black la.
Speaker 4: Her soft touch did it for me. She was very professional throughout the whole procedure. I felt like a sick buck, but I couldn't help but being attracted to her and how my body reacted. She is very attractive and what I would describe as my type of woman, athletic and a mix between tom Boys and Gurly like Tianna Taylor. I also felt some chemistry between us. Bitch, just because she was in you know, pussy, don't mean.
Speaker 2: There was keeps out the chemistry because she like her I feel hold on her.
Speaker 3: Next line, maybe I'm delusional. Bitches, we are the same age and she Okay, you've given a lot of details.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna say it because I don't want to give all these details about saying right, you know, maybe I'm reaching, but I feel we got a few things in common. I feel crazy and delusional for this, but I don't normally like people this much and never ever go after it.
Speaker 2: Is this person normally gay? No, she said that she's like, I've been single for five years and sex sexless for three.
Speaker 3: Well, you know in the Caribbean two that's fround. It's not the colleges. So you just say dating is the ghetto where I live. Man are trash. Something's gotta change. So my question is, should I try to see what's up with my g of colleges? Should I reach out on a senal level? Or should I leave it and keep it professional? If you just want to be a sick fuck and enjoyed the kink of like ooh I like, but fantasized yea, even as a fantasy, and keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Honestly, A black woman gynecologist is a unicorn. A black woman therapist is a fucking unicorn. A black woman doctor is a unicorn. Do not fuck up, don't ship where you eat right where?
Speaker 3: Nobody They all want to be only fans, important stars. Nobody wants to be like what? No one? Then where to again, if we're talking about a solution here, what you could do is, well, not only masturbate, but if maybe you're scared of rejection, maybe go to a sex worker and literally request that you role play that this person is your kind of collegist. Oh so pay to role play with a sex worker to maybe fulfill this fantasy that you have and sid, I don't usually fantasy, it's her.
Speaker 2: Well at this point, because it doesn't sound like a guy. No fantasy. Okay, but now maybe she's been sexless for three years. Did everybody forget that she did somebody? Yeah? Oh, and maybe he could just be the thing she's aroused. And she's also attracted.
Speaker 3: Not that I've I've been attracted to my doctors before, but it's like that's where it stops.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, he's cute, you know, I'm like a baby. Or her find to look alike.
Speaker 3: Those are easy, you know, Look, everybody gotta look alike, look like imagine if you hit on your guy, know, and she's like no, okay, So next time you go see you guy, you got she got. Now you gotta switch. Now you gotta keep by the problems. Go back to the bitch, Oh bitch, I ain't gonna lie. I got a massage, a masseuse nigga right now out of Brooklyn. Ain't gonna tell you all where he's at. My pussy had never got so wet, and there was no happy ending.
Speaker 2: But little was he one of those Instagram guys.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, this was a real like a real This was a real like. I go to a few bath houses New York. I ain't gonna hold you. M Latin Armenian exotic. I don't know what the fuck you was. He could have been white with his hand, I don't know, but he wasn't black. And when I tell you I had never been massaged or stretched outside, I mean I had a man.
Speaker 3: I had a partner who did it great. This man, bitch was lippd in my legs. I felt almost embarrassed. Bitch, I was leaking down my thigh.
Speaker 2: Man. He said, thank you for allowing me to experience this journey with you. He knew what he was doing. I know it looked like spit between my legs when he was stretching him. I was so wet. I was embarrassed. I said, oh, bitch, if you don't I was talking to hurt in my head. That's how dangerous. No, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: That's how I said, I see you want someone, nigga. I tipped him thirty five percent. I know that the people thought something happened. I tipped him thirty five percent. And it was a two hundred dollars massage. I know they're like two bitch. It was worth well because it came with the full bath house experience.
Speaker 2: I got to do the whole day.
Speaker 3: You could It's a full leg I mean I've heard no, I've heard that happening before. Someone massage and you hit. Yeah, I've heard of that, but.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to share him at this point, I don't know already told we need an appointment.
Speaker 3: I want you to experience it so we can come on and talk about it. It could go in the business. This is how bad you need to experience it.
Speaker 2: We could make this an experience, but it was hod. It was so Good'll go peg, I'm sick.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we y'all go peg and we beat at the spot and get besides by the debrief.
Speaker 2: We could do it.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: You know I want to come next month. Well, I'm gonna try to make you go on vacation. We will talk about it, all right, all right, hell, here we go. Sorry, don't do this. It's not like we haven't been in the same place the same time. No, no, no, we just ran into each other in Dubai. Who literally hos I was not there to be a home wait neither what either? What I was there to just take This was last.
Speaker 3: Year and this bitch comes up to me like, and she's going up the escalator right because she got off the plane before me.
Speaker 2: She's going up later. I look up and I'm like, is that Mandy's ass? And my dude like what, I'm like, that looks like Maddie's ass. I get, I'm like Mandy. She's like, I'm like cube crazy. I said, You're gonna be an pull up on me. No, it was literally crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, tell people today how they can support you. What is the way to get havana ginger pay?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite way?
Speaker 3: My only fans, my only fans. All my links are on my Instagram and my bio. So anything I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Or the description of this episode, we're gonna put the links in that thing. Yeah, and then working they follow on social media.
Speaker 3: Cuban Muffin all my links are there, so all my Twitter this that what it's on my Instagram, Cuban muffin Boom. We're gonna put it there. We are gonna put that in there. I hope that you guys enjoyed episode with b a vantaging.
Speaker 2: Hello done, good girls.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been trying to get you on this time, and I've been telling her. I was like, I know, Mandy.
Speaker 2: When I saw her post you on the I'm like to like, h gun you go the podcast. I'm sure she's great.
Speaker 4: Anyways, guys, make sure you support us on our Patreon that's patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Backslash horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: They took off the goddamn eighteen plus motherfucking thing that was keeping us away from y'all finding us, so y'all should be able to find us much more easier. We are dropping all these great things we do town hall once a month. There's bonus episodes. We didn't ask Mandy, ask Squeezy. There's some munck buying.
Speaker 2: Shit that we done.
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 2: I just have to say it like that, don't do me. I know buying monck by. Just go see us on tour before we get cancel. I have a guydamn accent.
Speaker 4: But you can also make sure you go to whore hid dot com and get your tour tickets.
Speaker 2: Huntee.
Speaker 4: We are at seventeen sets, and once again, this is gonna be some of y'all last time to see us some motherfucking on stage busting these pusses wide open.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're doing that. You be bussy pussy open now. Okay, well she will this time, y'all. If you want to put weezy bus r pussy wid I'll open it up, you know, and you know when we kept the ticket places pretty much the same, so you're welcome.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Make sure you also add on the meat and greet experience. We are not adding any more tickets to those, so we are only keeping that open. We're adding Boston. We added Boston right by now. Yes, Boston has been at all.
Speaker 2: Right, you're welcome, y'all. Niggas braided us in the Boston Bulls. What the fuck a cut? Yeah, well we forgot about the niggas. Were you like white guys? That's all. That's why you like it?
Speaker 1: You like we didn't get Havana with Van Vannie likes white guys too. Oh yeah, he loves in Boston. We have a lot of other things in common. Not that anyways, guys again, go to whore hid dot com. You get your tickets now, Havanah, thank you so much for joining us. Another episode of four.
Speaker 2: This is the only life.
Speaker 7: Dating each other and hurting each other's feelings, like being okay with hurting each other's feelings.
Speaker 2: How do you I want to like, sorry to cut you off?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: How do you grow together? How do you not grow apart? You have to date each other.
Speaker 7: You have to be like not just go with your feelings, like you don't always feel like doing something, but you show up just like and for your kid.
Speaker 3: And I know that.
Speaker 7: It's conditional with the husband, but I need to still feel pursued and he wants to feel respected and he wants to feel hurt. And people are different, right, Some people maybe aren't as indigender roles as I am. I totally love being in my feminine energy and I like him and his masculine and yeah we have yin and yang and sometimes I'm in my masculine and he's more in his feminine.
Speaker 2: But I think that that's like how you better one another. Tell me the dark side of I dated a guy when I was very young.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was very controlling, and I called myself a housewife because I stayed at home and whatever,