Speaker 1: We're in the presence of greatness. Well, yeah, this is someone we love. I would say that you know her better than.
Speaker 2: I very well. As a matter of fact, greatness rubs off as this multiplies.
Speaker 3: Proximity, not at all.
Speaker 1: It is in her genes of which you do not share.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, absolutely not. You don't.
Speaker 4: You do not. Welcome Miss Haley Bills.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he just did that. That is a running joke on pod Mets World that I do that, and my co hosts go, oh God, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Just listen.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be. It's meant to be.
Speaker 4: Love it, Haley.
Speaker 1: We're talking to you on Dancing with the Stars COLN Weekends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How many numbers are you a part of?
Speaker 3: I want to say fifteen, mister.
Speaker 4: I want to say that that's a joke. It is not.
Speaker 3: It's not a joke. No. Yeah, fifteen, Well.
Speaker 5: Which is?
Speaker 2: Which is a good number if you have an ample amount of time to prepare. Let's just give it some context. It's fifteen numbers you had to learn in three days, yes, and perform tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yesay.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling though, because when you are on stage. I have never seen a single moment from you that is anything less than one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, even when you've like.
Speaker 1: Walked off and you've been like, well that's not part of Nope, no one would ever know.
Speaker 3: You were just really nice. Thank you.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling in these fifteen numbers? Do you have won your very very nervous about or one you don't feel confident in him?
Speaker 5: I mean, we are pulling a few numbers from our tour, okay, which is great. We did that ninety seven times, so I'm feeling good about that. But I mean, like that was saying I we just learned these dances a day ago, so of course it's not in the muscle memory yet. We're still thinking about the moves and all the things.
Speaker 3: But I'm really excited. I feel good about it. Honestly, I'm lucky.
Speaker 5: I feel like I can pick things up, so I'm feeling just excited. I'm also able to dance with people I haven't really danced with that much.
Speaker 3: So dancing with I don't like Yan. I never dance with Yan. We dance together the whole show. I kid you not. It's so fun, So I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: How funny is Yon?
Speaker 3: He's a character. I love him so much.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 1: I when I saw him at rehearsal, I gave him a hug and I said, how did they get so lucky to get at you? And he said, well, first they promised me I would only be in four numbers.
Speaker 4: I'm not in four numbers?
Speaker 3: Like, does he want to be here?
Speaker 4: Does brand brand part of his brand?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He's the lumpy Buffalo. He's a quesout out to a kids book that I just love reading to Rome. But yeah, he's the grumpyle. Do you know this book? It's this huffle buffalo Buffalo Buffalo, and then he gets wet and he becomes this little little thing and he's not as intimidating. It's kind of like Jan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that is kind of like Yan.
Speaker 5: I just I know he secretly loves being around this though. I know he has to delightful. Oh we are the best.
Speaker 2: Fun I think you Look, he's from the Balkans, right, He's Slovenian, so he's got that like Eastern europe essence, which is you know, we have a resting face RBF. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So he's on par with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I appreciate that he keeps it real. He's like my favorite person in the world.
Speaker 4: So wow, I love thatw just sorry, he visibly.
Speaker 3: To dumb. Yeah.
Speaker 4: First, just spilled out, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: What did you do in order to celebrate or did you do anything to celebrate the end of tour ninety seven dates? It was your first tour after having an incredible season on Troop for Dancing with the Stars, Then you did ninety seven shows.
Speaker 4: Like you mentioned, did you do anything to celebrate?
Speaker 5: I think the thing I did to celebrate was relaxed and do nothing good, which is ironic. But my family we went to Japan a few weeks after tour, which was unreal.
Speaker 4: Tell me everything about Japan.
Speaker 3: I would move there in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: You liked it that much?
Speaker 5: I loved everything about it. What I like about it is the people. They're just like precise with it, so respectful, so smart, they get it done.
Speaker 3: It's so clean. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I fell in love with it. I want to go back so bad. But that was a great little Resa.
Speaker 4: After tour, did you eat lots of food?
Speaker 3: I hate a lot.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite food that you discovered for the first time.
Speaker 5: I'm going to sound really lame, but I think seven eleven was my favorite food.
Speaker 4: Did you have those sandwiches from seven.
Speaker 2: Triangle rice triangle things?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 2: Sandwiches?
Speaker 5: They have sandwiches, They have sandwiches, they have those.
Speaker 3: Ye, they have really great pastries.
Speaker 2: Well, what people don't understand is that, like our convenience stores or they're like the chains that aren't necessarily like showcasing the best cuisine overseas, they're like, yes, A plus plus establishments.
Speaker 3: No, they are, there's one every corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: Did you buy any seven eleven merch while you were there?
Speaker 3: I wish, I said, Okay, no, I know you didn't. You're gonna I don't even know if they had merch.
Speaker 4: They do. I just got a seven elect Japan that it.
Speaker 3: Don't make it.
Speaker 4: That's how I know I'm gonna work. Next time you go.
Speaker 3: Just have that.
Speaker 4: I didn't go. I haven't been.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who went and came home and brought me back a seven Elert and it's the greatest. So then you first of all it's on your list of places to go again.
Speaker 4: Now you just know ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Now I know that you need to look for thatching.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you you went on a family trip to Japan, loved it, and then did you come because that's even though you said I did a lot of nothing.
Speaker 4: That's still going on.
Speaker 3: It's something, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Did you get some time to like just sleep and do you do you have friends at home? Did you did you get to did you get to see friends and be a young person?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: And that after Japan, I came home to Utah, that's technically where I live.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been doing for the past month and a half.
Speaker 5: I've just been being normal, which I really really missed. Of course, tour is great and unique and like I would not change that for the world, but also you missed doing normal things like driving a car right, sleeping in a bed, like hanging out with my friends. So I was trying to do stuff like that when I was in Utah. I've been hanging out with friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have you them, No, and they're the best.
Speaker 5: They're from my school. So I've just been being a normal young adult. It's been awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so what are we allowed to say? What? What? What do we have in store for next season?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 4: Do you know.
Speaker 1: I know, like none of the pros, nobody knows whether they're officially back. Have you heard anything. If you haven't heard anything, it's all ye surprising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's very unclear for all of us. Okay, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping because this is the dream.
Speaker 5: But yeah, right now, I'm just trying to be a part of it in any capacity here at con with you guys.
Speaker 3: But I don't know yet. We will see.
Speaker 1: You know, so much of it I didn't realize in being a fan for previous seasons, I didn't realize how much of it is even just a numbers game of how many celebs do they want to book for a season? Oh for sure, because you know last season, for season thirty four, there were fourteen of us, which means, of course they need fourteen pros. Yeah, well what if they decide one year we're going big and we're doing twenty. Well now they're going to need twenty pros, so you know, and then of course having a new show Dancing with the Stars, the next pro it's like, well that's a new.
Speaker 4: Pro they're bringing on. So yeah, it's a little crazy. Did you think when you.
Speaker 2: Heard hopefully there's enough celebrities out there.
Speaker 3: Let's pray. Let's pray.
Speaker 4: You know, we could always just loosen up the term celebrity.
Speaker 2: Oh there was a few seasons we definitely loosened it up. But now we're back.
Speaker 4: We're better than ever ever.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what was your feeling when you heard Dancing with the Stars the next pro Was there any part of you that was like, hello, I'm here.
Speaker 4: And ready, I'm you could just call me and I could do it. Did you feel that way?
Speaker 5: I mean, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel some sort of way. I mean, I think I just got a little unlucky with the timing of all of that. I think it's a really cool show idea, so I can't be negative towards it. I think it's an awesome idea, and I think it's really entertaining. I've been watching it. It's funny. We were on tour, we were prepping for tour, and we had all hopped on this little meeting with Dina Katz and.
Speaker 3: She told us, like, it's officially happening.
Speaker 5: You guys are going in and out of Australia. And I remember just standing there being like holy correct, yes, kind of like dying inside, but also like that's just not my route.
Speaker 3: Obviously that's not my route, and that's okay.
Speaker 5: I'm a big person of just everything happens for a reason, God's timing.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: Trust work hard on tour, try to do my best, and also like, I'm on tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, and not not only that, but you having done Troop last season must have been such a wonderful education for you.
Speaker 5: No, it was, and such learning experience and a unique experience.
Speaker 3: And not a lot of people get to have.
Speaker 5: So I also have to take a step back and look at where I am. I just experienced that for a year I'm on tour, so I'm just going to choose to be grateful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like to think of things in life as being like a maze where there's a lot of different paths.
Speaker 4: To the same exit, and so dancing.
Speaker 1: With the stars the next pro is one correct answer to the end of the maze, and there doesn't mean that's the only one. It's just when you run into a hedge, you turn around and go a different directions till you get to the exit that you're looking for totally.
Speaker 2: You could become a pro and then not be a pro, right, you know, So it's like everything happens for a reason. You know, you got to be ready for the opportunity when it comes like that. That's what luck is, right, is like preparation meeting opportunity.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 2: Get the miles it you got fifteen numbers this weekend, go for you. I feel like that's what you should be focused on. Everything else will happen. Everything else will fall into place if you're excellent, if you're building value, and she is incredibly valuable as a dancer in this field. I think this is a diamond.
Speaker 4: Everything she can't do.
Speaker 2: Everything else will fall into place at the right time. So I think you should feel really good.
Speaker 3: Thanks, No, I agree, you just never know.
Speaker 4: What are you most looking forward to this colm weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think one thing that is pretty obvious is that we are very intimate with the fans, which is we're never really like that. We get to hang out with them for three days straight, which is a very unique thing that we get to have. I think one of the most things I'm excited for, there's something called dancing with the fans. Yes, and we are paired with a fan and we've paired with yes.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really excited. His name is Jacob. Shout out, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Have you guys been rehearsing before you got here or no, it's been So.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm really interested in. How it's gonna work. We meet up with them tomorrow. We come up with a dance. It's about a minute, and they're gonna have to whip this out in three days and we're competing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know, O, my god, Saturday Friday for them.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, two days they compete it on, start stretching, we're tangling it out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 4: My first week was a tame too. But we get three weeks. Jacob has two days.
Speaker 3: No, they are Yeah, they have to walk in Jacob.
Speaker 4: I hope you're come on dancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I don't know. I don't know, but we'll see. I'm really excited, though.
Speaker 4: Do you know your music?
Speaker 3: I do know. I know the dance you do? Yes, it's pause.
Speaker 4: That's good. And did you choreograph the entire thing?
Speaker 3: I did? Indeed?
Speaker 4: I mean again, look at this, look at this opportunity. It's yes, So good you, it's such an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, no, maybe that's your next pro.
Speaker 4: Moment exactly here it is, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Don't let her down.
Speaker 3: Don't let her down, Jacob, don't get stressed.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be great, Jacob by the time you hear this, I hope.
Speaker 5: I hope it has been well like. But no, I'm very excited for that. I think it's gonna be super fun.
Speaker 4: That is going to be a good time. Have you.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody here that you are meeting for the first time that you just feel starstruck around?
Speaker 5: Oh, my gosh, a lot of people. I think one person is Kim Johnson. Yes, I've known about her for so long and she came to Judge last year, but I never got to talk to her, so this is my first time actually having conversations with her.
Speaker 3: She's an angel. She is Oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, she is the sweetest person ever. So I'm definitely fangirling over her a lot. And also one more as Hannah Brown.
Speaker 4: Oh I love Hannah Dying. She's so sweet.
Speaker 1: We've had quite a bit of time. We're on the same we're on team chow Chat together, yes, and so we've had quite a bit of downtime to be able to talk and chat. I've really enjoyed her and Kim and I got to talk.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday to Kimbly.
Speaker 1: Just turned fifty and she is having She had a huge birthday celebration, flew friends and family out from Australia. So yeah, she had a big, big birthday celebration, and so yeah, happy birthday to her.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday is going to be a good weekend for us to all celebrate her.
Speaker 2: We get your down to Palm Springs because we share a dance section together and it's a dance with casperts in that It's okay, Happy birthday, Kim.
Speaker 1: I know at one point too, when you're in a group number, you were dancing by yourself and I looked around and I went, who's Val supposed.
Speaker 4: To be dancing with?
Speaker 1: And everyone's like, oh, he's dancing with Cam. I was like, right, right, okay. We Also, that's another thing that's about this con that's been a little difficult for all of us is that, of course, when you have this many people, there are a lot of schedules, and some people, myself included, have had to be like, I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to be there for the first couple of hours because I have another work commitment, and so we are how we have placeholders or it's like okay, and now that's an account where somebody pretend they're there pretending.
Speaker 5: No, there are some people that we haven't even seen yet, and they're gonna come in and.
Speaker 4: Just and do the damn thing.
Speaker 3: Well for the best, Yeah, no, it's been insane.
Speaker 1: I do think that one of the I'm not just saying this so that we feel better.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to build up for around give it to me.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things that will make this a more special experiences for fans who are making this track flying in from out of town. I doubt there are a lot of Palm Springs residents who are going to be here. These are people who have either flown in or have driven from far to come and see what we're putting on this weekend. I think a little bit of chaos makes the situation better. When you are a fan of a sitcom and you go to the live taping, your favorite memories are when the actors flub their life.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Yeah, your favorite moments are.
Speaker 1: Not watching everybody nail it and get the thing you're getting on TV. You want to see, You want to see the humanity in us. And so what I can promise you Dancing with the Stars fans, there will be They're going to be seeing humanity.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be a lot of.
Speaker 1: That this weekend, and possibly some flubs and we're all just going to have to laugh along and know that what we're really here for is to interact with you and to connect with you.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, well, Hayley, I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 4: You are one of my favorite people.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that I got to connect with you on tour because even though I loved you through the season, my time with you was very You were.
Speaker 3: Walked in with Pasha. Yeah, I didn't get.
Speaker 4: As locked in.
Speaker 1: And then the only time I get to see you is when you would if I wasn't ready to do my wide because we.
Speaker 4: Do them the way too early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious how that makes the celebs feel.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you how it makes.
Speaker 2: Because I try not to have like it's a it's a balancing act because we don't want to put so much pressure on you to shoot this wide, even though we have to get it done. If you're not ready, we don't want to like push you beyond your comfortable comfort zone to shoot it right there if you have like two more days. But at the same time, I'm always I try to not use another pro to do so because I yeah, well I have my reasons, but I'm curious what your feelings are on that.
Speaker 1: So first of all, the wides are twelve noon on Thursday. We've just started two days after showday Wednesday morning. You've had not even if you have a nine am rehearsal or it's like end of day Thursday. If you have a nine am rehearsal, you have had a total of eight hours with a brand new dance after the live show. Unreal And maybe maybe maybe this isn't the case for every pro, but Pasha definitely made me feel and not in a bad way. Made just explain to me like, we don't want to have a wide where you are less than one hundred percent in the dance. If you're not going to be able to go full out, we don't want to show that to anybody. Well, I still have all of Friday, I still have all of Saturday and I still have all of Sunday, the odds of me feeling like I can be one hundred percent at the end of the second day.
Speaker 4: Are slimmed and none. Oh and so I was happy to say, well, then you're right.
Speaker 1: I don't want the director to see me at sixty percent if that's all I'm able to give. But then when someone like Haley comes in and he goes, all right, I've got twenty six minutes to teach you this entire routine, and I've been working on it for oh my god, she gets it in five minutes. She's able to shoot the wide two times back to back, and I'm like, that's what it's supposed to look like.
Speaker 2: So I try not to do that to my celebs. Well, just because again, I also want you to take very particular ownership of that choreography. And when you see it on somebody else, even though it could be helpful.
Speaker 4: For it was definitely helpful because you.
Speaker 2: Take up little you know, you just nuances right, there's things. There are things. As much as you know Bosha is an expert, I to, you know, have my ways. There's a femininity to certain movement that we just won't be able to communicate as well as you can probably see another.
Speaker 4: And that was very helpful.
Speaker 1: I would record it and be like, I'm going to go back and watch Haley.
Speaker 5: I want to know, Okay, well, because I hope it wasn't a bad experience.
Speaker 1: It wasn't at all, No, it really was. It was things where I was like, oh, lok of the way she did that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: So it was I mean, in a lot of ways, it was very educational, and I did feel like then the minute that was over and the wide was shot, I was like, all right, I've just watched somebody else do it.
Speaker 4: I've seen little things.
Speaker 2: Gives you somewhere to go now correct somewhere to go.
Speaker 1: And even just similarly to like, oh the if you know the best way to learn is to teach, I wasn't teaching, but watching someone else do it was a little like are you good at learning by reading the notes or just hearing it? And it's like for two days now I've heard Pasha talk to me about it, but now I've read it right because I've seen it in front of me. So it was it was very educational. But there is also that the first time it ever happened where I was like, I'll grow up because you just learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there's a moment of like when you're learning, you're like, wow, this is so difficult. Bosh man, are we really going to get it? And he's like, yeah, you will. This is going to be a fa And you're like, whoa, I'm on the brink of real, like breakthrough here. And then someone comes in and learns in like five minutes. You're like, oh oh, But then.
Speaker 3: You have to think about here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If I walked into some sort of script I had to do, if I'm filming for a TV show.
Speaker 3: I would not be able to do that. And however long that takes you, yeah ever, so like I've been doing this for so long. I just hope that you guys know about it. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful experience and I loved every second of it. And I so enjoyed getting to know you on tour. So me to thank you. I will be rooting for you whatever happens next season, I will be rooting for you, screaming for you, not only at home, but you guys aren't going to get rid of me. I will be in that damn ballroom and change just scream your names.
Speaker 3: Thank you, love you, thank you, love you though, thanks love you too. M.