Speaker 1: Yeah, like X told me to dress it for a Halloween party and no one was.
Speaker 2: Sup used to dress up. It was just me, and then she broke up with me and left me there by myself? What did he do? Honor of spoocase season and Halloween, we've asked you all week to tell us your worst ex ever stories, and we said the person with the worst ex ever, we'll get to tell their story live on the air. So after this you'll hear some more submissions from the worst exes ever, and you'll hear the story of this week's winner.
Speaker 3: I guess the worst ex ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least I let her do something good.
Speaker 3: That's next. It's the double show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jewble, show my ex from several years ago when we were dating.
Speaker 2: He said he was going to leave me for his friend, who was a girl.
Speaker 4: If I couldn't beat her in a game of Pokemon, And so we had to send him screenshots of our updates every single day and I was losing.
Speaker 2: So I she and get a legendary.
Speaker 5: Pokemon on my team and hi willan And it turns out it was just him playing against me the whole time. You cover in the picture, he was just manipulating me and making me think that I was having to fight her to keep my man, when in reality he just wanted to play Pokemon with me. You know, I stayed for a few months after that.
Speaker 2: I stayed for a few months after that. It's the Jewbil Show. We've been asking you all week to share your crazy X stories. By the way, you can go to our Instagram at the Jebel Show and you can vote on the worst X story. They're up there. You can also dm us your worst roommate story because we'll be doing those next week in under a spooky season. It's all the worst things, but here's another one we cat in.
Speaker 1: So basically the worst dicks I ever had was my girlfriend for about a year, and we would always spend all his time together, every day, all day, every moment we could and I had.
Speaker 2: I was working on so much stuff at the time.
Speaker 1: I needed to talk to her basically tell her that I needed more time for myself so I could work on some things. We could still be in a relationship. I've seen a little bit more time to myself. And when I tried telling her that she locked me in her dorm bring not let me leave, she thought I was breaking up with her, and then I went to Utah for my great grandma's funeral. All she could do was worry about herself. And then when I got back, I found her cheating with someone I didn't even know in her dorm room.
Speaker 6: In the dorm room, just cheating is boring. Now you got into something else, so you're not even on this list.
Speaker 2: I remember. Check out the Jubil Show on Instagram. You can vote for the worst X stories on there and we'll do worst roommate stories next week. So you can hit us up and dm us with your worst roommate story and it.
Speaker 3: Might be on the show next week.
Speaker 2: But we've got the number one worst X story on the phone right now, Isabella.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Out of the thousands of responses we got in, yours is officially the worst X Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, tell us about your worst ex ever.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So when we were dating, it was like near the end of our relationship, okay, and we had gone through something extremely traumatic together. I'm just gonna leave it at that. A couple weeks later, I had called him and I was like, oh my gosh, like you'll never believe what happened, Like I'm at the police station, like I'm finally pressing charges against an abuser and I was like crying, and he was like, do you want me to take your mind.
Speaker 2: Off of it?
Speaker 7: And I was like yes, please tell me like anything, and he was like yeah, so this girl, wow, we were going through such traumatic event. What And I'm sitting here, I'm like, I'm mind puzzle, are you?
Speaker 3: Because like I'm not kidding, we take your mind off at real quick. So I hoped someone else's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's I just understand like someone's thought process. I know how to get her mind off of it and not say a funny joke. Let me just tell her, I said, with someone I'll throw quick what. Yeah, it's the relationship.
Speaker 8: I don't like, Oh your arm hurts because you broke it, it'll break your leg.
Speaker 7: He also broke his arm too, Like off topic, but he did break his arms.
Speaker 2: Karma. We literally broke up over a shirt. And it's no secret if you see what I.
Speaker 7: Look like that I'm big or busted. And so I can't really help exactly how I fit in the certain shirt. Even my father, who was very like church oriented, was like that shirt like would be appropriate for church, right, but it showed the slightest ever bit cleavage ever known to man. The ex boyfriend's mom like she hadn't even seen the shirt on me, She had just seen a picture of the shirt tells me that I should like bow down to his wishes, and I mind boggled. And then he was like, well, if do you want to wear the shirt out in public without me? Because that was the one thing was I had to wear it with him there because I'm his show off to other people and other people should know that I'm his. He was like, you're gonna wear it single? And I was like, okay, Like, then I'll wear.
Speaker 2: It single and I heard it sounds good.
Speaker 7: We had broken up over the shirt.
Speaker 9: It sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 7: And then he went and slept with the other girl and then I didn't find out about that until a couple of weeks later after he decided lighting.
Speaker 2: You know what though, is l it probably did take your mind off it for a minute to reevaluate.
Speaker 7: It when I literally was like when, like when did this happen? Because he had cheated on me while we were together.
Speaker 6: I'm glad we can laugh about it now, but I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Do you sell the slur, I do.
Speaker 2: I actually voted.
Speaker 7: You know how like when you break up with someone, like you have to go pick up your stuff, right, Yeah, I wanted to go.
Speaker 2: Pick up my stuff. Yeah, everybody in power move. I believe that.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for telling us your story.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. All right, go to the Jebel Show dot com. You can vote on your worst ex ever story and we're doing the worst Roommates next week. So I'm excited for those d m us at the Jebel Show with yours and you could be on the show next week. It's another jewbile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi Bridget, this is Kat. I'm your sister's wedding coordinator.
Speaker 9: Oh hey Kat, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm great? Thanks for asking. So did you call to talk to you about the wedding coming up this weekend?
Speaker 3: Do you have a moment?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. Okay, great, So this right here is going to be a tough conversation for me, just to let you know this is not easy for me to do. So I don't want you thinking that it's easy for me to break this news to you.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, Well just say it already you're making me nervous.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the best way to do it, I guess is just rip the band aid off. Unfortune, we've had to make some changes to the wedding coming up for your sister and you are no longer invited. What thank you though for wanting to be at the wedding like that is so special and your sister does appreciate it, but unfortunately you will not be able to attend.
Speaker 3: But thank you.
Speaker 10: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait wait, unforged, what are you excuse me? Yeah, give me my sister's no way, she's uninviting me from her wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I said, this is gonna be a hard conversation for me, So thank you for understanding that we.
Speaker 9: The hell is this happening. It's not like we've had a fight or anything.
Speaker 2: So she's not like the dress I choke. Yeah, so me and your sister are really bonded working on this wedding. You know, brings two people really close when you coordinate a wedding for somebody, and me and your sister are kind of really close friends.
Speaker 3: Now, anyway, she made me her maid of honor. Actually, is this a joke?
Speaker 10: This is absolutely absurd no, she has met you. Okay, I guess I gotta get mom involved.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's the other thing too, that's see so that's yeah. Sorry, that's the other thing too, is do you want to break the news to your mom or do you want me to do it?
Speaker 9: What do you mean to my mom?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we don't invite it either. She is going to have to sit it out as well.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is that she has lost her marble. I knew that there would be a Bridezilla moment. I just didn't realize that it.
Speaker 9: Was the act the entire family.
Speaker 10: This is It's like, who think you are?
Speaker 3: Your dad is still gonna be able to be there?
Speaker 2: Family, Well, it's just okay, so your dad's still gonna be able to be there, but we've found a stand in for your mom, a stand in for your mom. And then yeah, I was like, you know what, like if your mom looked a little bit more like Megan Fox, then the esthetic would be we are not going there. Megan Fox I found to me a long time, but I found an actress she's going to stand in and she does look a little bit similar to Megan Fox. So I think the visual and the pictures will be much better. Also, I was talking to your.
Speaker 10: Sister a random person, and this is, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to my sister.
Speaker 9: Are you with my sister?
Speaker 2: Let me talk to you this is We're fixing that.
Speaker 3: Not with her right now.
Speaker 2: And I actually advised her to turn her phone off because I knew this is gonna be a tough conversation for me.
Speaker 10: You invite my mother and I too. Okay, you are my only sister's wedding. This is and this is absolutely cool.
Speaker 3: Technically your mom is still going to be there, but.
Speaker 9: She gets to come, but I don't.
Speaker 2: She can watch it, So I've set up a zoom link and she can watch it.
Speaker 3: But we'll have the stand in.
Speaker 2: Actress a zoom link.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: And you're also welcome to watch it on the zoom link too. I can send you the link and you can be a part of it. I will have commenting turned off, just so you know, because I know how you are. You know I'm an artist. Wow, Your sister's wedding is my canvas.
Speaker 10: There is no artistry involved. There is not there is There is not going to be any sort of canvas sating on my sister's wedding.
Speaker 9: Are not invited. You're not invited.
Speaker 10: My mother and I will be there with bel Son, and there will be no one who, absolutely no one who can remove us from this very important game in our family's life. How dare you you manipulate my sister and the point of this insanity?
Speaker 2: I am going.
Speaker 10: You wait for all of the things that I am going to do to you to make sure that you never do this to another family again. You are ruining, and you are over.
Speaker 9: You are over.
Speaker 12: This is it?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm do you have any.
Speaker 10: Other words left in your vocabulary besides mm?
Speaker 2: Can you not fight that?
Speaker 10: Give me your first and last name right now so I know exactly who to tell who has done this though.
Speaker 2: Give me that name now. It's actually Jubil from the Jewbel Show. And I'm doing a phone brank on you and your sister set you up, Hi, it's a joke.
Speaker 13: Wait no, your sister says she's getting married this weekend and she's really excited about it and wanted to thank you for all the help that you've given her with a phone prank.
Speaker 2: So, oh my.
Speaker 10: God, I should have known when you mentioned a Megan Fox.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 2: Spirally wake up every morning with Jebile phone Franks.
Speaker 3: Time for Nina's was trending.
Speaker 6: Okay, I saved this story because I thought it was really important for Victoria, especially to hear. But Jubil, this is for you too. If you think about the things I'm trying to pick. All these stories be inspirational. But here's the headline. Parasiltan says, ADHD is her superpower. Oh I saw it. Yeah, and I thought that it was important to highlight because we joke about it because Victoria and Juwbill both have it. But it is something that a lot of creatives experience. And I also read somewhere that athletes have an edge up the ones that have ADHD.
Speaker 3: Also the hyper focused part.
Speaker 2: I think so, Yeah, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: She says that her ADHD gives her creativity, resilience, and ability to think outside the box, qualities that she considers her greatest strengths.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Mine gives me the ability to hyper focus on anything that I'm focused on to the point where I won't do anything else than all that other stuff piles up on me. Which thing to focus on.
Speaker 6: But to that point, Jubole decided one day he was going to make music and learn how to play the piano and then came right back around in probably less time than most people and did do that.
Speaker 2: That's true. I also didn't eat a lot on that time focus on this thing right now, it was most times too. I still don't know what that's like, dude.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is good though, the ability to be able to do that, but sometimes the add does get out of control or time management.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think I think that's thing a lot of gals struggle with. But in the meantime, what I think it's great on your superpower.
Speaker 8: What I think is great about Paris held him this being her superpower is all of the TikTok videos.
Speaker 3: We're now going to get the super power.
Speaker 6: People who don't even have adhd well, I just started to think about what was my superpower.
Speaker 2: The fact that she even highlighted halfing one was like, yeah, girl, that right? It fun fact if everyone has a superpower, none of a matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so not everybody can be special.
Speaker 2: Not everybody can be special read special in their own way.
Speaker 3: DJ too is Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hated on her as well when she started djaying like everybody else like whatever, but she's actually really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's good. She's done a lot of things. She focused and made it happen. Pop Off par Costco makes it happen too. What they're selling platinum bars, and I'm not talking about chocolate, the kind of auctual plant. I'm talking about platinum. Why the current price is one million, eighty nine dollars nine dollars in nine or nine cents a platinum bar with a limit of five bars per person. It's actually higher than the current market rate of one thousand and four dollars an ounce why.
Speaker 2: But this isn't the first time they did it.
Speaker 6: They did it with gold and silver bars too, and they sell out within just a few hours.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with it? It's gonna sit in your basement. Do you understand how this works? No?
Speaker 14: True, I don't understand the point of buying it sitting in the basement.
Speaker 2: And then it's like an investment. When the economy crashes and the apocalypse is happening, you might be the only person with a platinum bar, and then you can be queen of wherever you live Victoria just because I have a platinum bar. Or you're gonna be chased by the aliens. I don't think anyone's gonna follow me for a platinum seconds.
Speaker 8: If there are aliens, then there probably are and they're looking at this earth. Do you think that they laughed that we based an entire cony rocking.
Speaker 2: This is so weird. You see what they did there, like hardly deciding what things are valuable and non valuable, worshiping rocks for papers.
Speaker 3: That is what it works like.
Speaker 2: Twelve hours a day, zero love all the rock. It's amazing. It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Ivy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been dating her boyfriend Travis for two years now, but she thinks something might be going on, so see if we can help her out. Ivy, I'm sorry to hear that, but what's going on? Why do you think Travis is cheating?
Speaker 9: Thank you? Yeah? So, I've just been like, so, I live with Travis and we didn't share everything, but we do share some like bills and things. And one of the things that he gave me was the pin for his credit card account for emergencies and that kind of thing. So I ordered some stuff to the house and it hadn't shun up yet, so he was like, you know, check my account to see if it's been charged. And when I did, there were like other charges that I didn't recognize or understand that we're on there. So he's got like these department stores and like stores that he and I never go to. They were like cash withdrawals and like your cash advances and just all of these different places that we never shot at and I've never seen this stuff. So he's buying all this stuff and it's not in our house. I don't know, Like I just feel like if he was moaning people money, he would say something to me about it, right.
Speaker 2: Is that what he said that he was doing when you did you ask him about this?
Speaker 9: So I haven't asked him about it, right. So I just because part of it is like I was sort of snooping in it, you know, you know, like because he just he gave me that for emergencies, and so I happened to look across it while I was checking the one purchase, and so I didn't want to like bring that off. But I kind of think that it is a cheating thing because he's also got this girl at the office that is bothering me.
Speaker 2: Oh, why is she bothering you?
Speaker 9: First of all, like any time that I go to any company function or if I stop by and seeing him at work or whatever, like she always is looking at him some kind of way, Like she's always like laughing at his jokes. She's always like, you know, just right in his presence, and I just feel like she's using an excuse she can to get around him. Again, there was a time that I went to see him at his office and his door was closed, and when I went in, it was just him and her alone in there. Oh yeah, and she just takes off and she doesn't say a word to me. She just leaves, like she said, excuse me to grow out the door, And that's it.
Speaker 3: That's shady.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, clearly she's got a thing for your man, But how does he react when she's around closed doors?
Speaker 2: We don't love that, but how does he act around her?
Speaker 9: So like he hasn't said much about it, and I haven't like done a lot in terms of accusing it, because I'm kind of just starting to suspect a number of these things. But like mostly it's the bank account, right, So like I'm worried about saying something I'm worried that this is going to turn into like, this is not the first time that I have been cheated on, and I'm just worried it's got turned into this whole other thing. Like I I was divorced before I met him, and that was from cheating.
Speaker 2: And does he know that? Yeah he does, Yeah, yeah. And if he knows that, he should, you know, be understanding of concerns that you have and hear you out at least and not like make you feel bad for it.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, I just I guess I'm just afraid to like find out exactly what it is. And it's like I was cheated on for years before and it was like I just don't want that to go on and on and on for years again this time around. So I'm trying to like build my case to confront it early, as opposed to just mentioned a suspicion. He's like, oh no, no, no, and then I believe him for another year.
Speaker 3: Prepared to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you already told us a grocery store. He's a rewards card Memberrett, So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store. And say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Floord department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song. Come back, get your to Catch a Teeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Ivy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Travis of two years might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and will seev sends those to Ivy or to somebody else. Before we do that, Ivy, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 9: Basically, Travis gave me the pin for his credit card account, and when I went to check with purchase, I saw that he had purchased a whole bunch of things that aren't in our house and that I've never seen in our stores. We never go to and cash advances, and just like a lot of money with coming out of discount, and I don't know where it's going or who it's going to. And I'm suspecting this girl that's at his office who is like clearly into him.
Speaker 2: What's the girl at his office's name? Okay, Hello, I hope it's not it's not shy, but let's see here.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 15: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is corrible calling for I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Travis.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, this Travis. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling you with good news. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us. We're all happy and clap before you overhear. I was informing you that you're this month's big winner of free flowers deliver from a floor apartment. Every single month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member, and it's you this month. And you've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of America. It's a three hundre and sixteen dollars value. Congratulations, Wow, okay, thanks well, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 12: I had no idea to see is the thing you guys did? But all right, awesome.
Speaker 2: So first thing I will need to be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to. Yeah, Jenjen, And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to?
Speaker 9: Gen? Sure?
Speaker 12: Hey, kid, really proud of you, how far you've gotten?
Speaker 16: Keep it up?
Speaker 3: And the ending on that una is that a love regards love Travis.
Speaker 2: Sure. And now I'll just let you know that this is not the grocery store. This is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubile. Yeah, Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. And this is a segment we do call to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to and your girlfriend Ivy is actually on the phone.
Speaker 9: Yeah hi, Hi, Right, So, like, what's up? What's your sister? Can you? Can you talk to me about that?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 9: Why are you buying your sister flowers? Why are you not getting money flowers?
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Wait? So Jenna's your sister.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Ivy, Wait a second, what's happening? Why why are you calling a radio station? And what would be wrong with me giving gen flowers?
Speaker 9: I'm calling them because I look. I looked on the bank statement and the charges on your card makes no sense. There's large, large charges on your card and there's something up and you're not telling me. And I need to know what's going on because it makes no sense where you're spending money. It makes no sense how much you're spending money, and something is up and you're not telling me. And this is how I'm finding out.
Speaker 12: I gave you that card for immersiency purchases, Ivy, like stuff for us and stuff that you might need. Why are you looking through the statements? That's not your business?
Speaker 9: Okay, you're making yourself.
Speaker 10: Look right now, I'm meeting myself what you called a radio station because you're like a cheating on you.
Speaker 9: What do you want? Are you giving me evidence to that effect? What are you like? You've not given me any evidence to the opposite.
Speaker 2: Oh my gods.
Speaker 9: Okay, he says, where why are you spending so much in like all these places last week, the week before, Like what's been going on? Wow?
Speaker 12: I didn't think I was going to get uh interrogated for things that I did with my own money, not that this is public information. But Jen's been having a hard time. She lost her job and she needed a little help, okay, and I'm a brother and I helped her out. Samantha also needed some school supplies and she's my niece.
Speaker 9: What am I going to do?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, well you probably could have told IV that. I mean, you know her history. So you did the right thing by taking care of your family, no doubt. But your girlfriend, who you love right has a history of cheating, and that for her to feel concerned right now.
Speaker 12: So she also has a history of like looking up a credit card statement.
Speaker 2: Oh I get that.
Speaker 6: She don't love that, But that's the conversation for another day.
Speaker 2: Right now, Right now, we're just.
Speaker 6: Trying to find out if you're cheating, and it's looking like you're not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not cheating.
Speaker 12: No. I you know, it's really messed up because you know, she didn't even come to me. My mother came to me and was like, you need to help your sister, and she I had to like beg her to take the money because she wouldn't take it.
Speaker 9: Why the hell are you even helping her though? Like, it doesn't make sense. She never shut anything, but she never knew anything for you she has. She never talks about you, she never mentions you, she's never spent time with you. You guys don't hang out. She's done nothing for you, Like, why are you helping her? It makes no sense.
Speaker 12: She's blood, we grew up together, she's my younger sister. We don't hang in the same crowds.
Speaker 9: But doesn't mean I don't love her.
Speaker 3: So are you upset that he's helping a sister?
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 9: I'm upset because he helth people who just take stuff from him and freeload off of him. And he just lets people roll over him and use his money instead of getting off their apps and getting a job. And all they do is ask him for handouts, and he's like more than happy to give away his money to those people.
Speaker 2: And should have Ivy.
Speaker 12: She had two jobs, she got fired from one of them.
Speaker 9: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Why are we supposed to just be happy that he's not cheating? Like I thought that was what we were worried about right now, not the fact that he's seeking crevous.
Speaker 12: So he's trying to manage my money, like what is this?
Speaker 2: This is my money?
Speaker 9: Like I could do with the exacting Like I'm still not sold on that. Okay, maybe he's helping his sissor, which he shouldn't, not without talking to me about Regardi Pruven that he's lying which makes no sense. So we've already got that, So what is what else is he lying about? Because I still think that Patricia's in the mix?
Speaker 15: But Rcia, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Ivy?
Speaker 9: But married, which is a two children and.
Speaker 18: I'm with her husband? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: You know you do not you have a single woman to wreck your home like you can be wrecking her home and are okay, iv you need her to.
Speaker 2: Ivy, I've realized you've got some trust issues, but you also if you're going to be in a relationship, have to be able to trust the person you're with. If nothing, like, you need to look at the situation is it is it really shady or is it you making up understandable stories about things that could be happening.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's the one that is lying, like frinding his money and going after one was with him. Any credit you can table.
Speaker 18: Conversation about it.
Speaker 2: I think you guys, Yeah, you guys definitely need to have a much bigger conversation and Ivy and Travis. Sorry to say this, but Ivy, I honestly straight up feel like you may not be ready to be in a relationship yet.
Speaker 3: I know you've been one for two years, but no, like islands a.
Speaker 12: Fine print.
Speaker 9: No, he's the one that's trying to like things behind my back.
Speaker 6: I really hope you guys talk before you really decide on what you're gonna do.
Speaker 9: Good luck, good.
Speaker 12: Luck finding someone who takes all of.
Speaker 2: Your sh and they both hung up, So that turned into a lot more than cheating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe almost worse. Jebill had a really good point though, that she.
Speaker 3: Needs to be able to trust. If she's got trust issues, you gotta work through that first.
Speaker 2: And also, if you're with someone will trust issues over, communication is key. So if you didn't want that to happen, maybe just share with her the thing about the sister so that she doesn't have to find out about it after the fact, because that's always worse with someone will trust issues. Absolutely either way, well, I hope they figure out something that's better for them, and communication is everything the Jewel Shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 11: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 2: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a frrific game of trivia or all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, They're also here to help with all of your fall decorn needs. Shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call up if you want to play right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jewbilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Here you go, Victoria, ready answer these as fast as possible. Okay, what do you get when you cross a snowman in a vampire? Ooh, a snow vampire frostby? Oh that's what do you call an alligator in a vest? Investigator? Investigator? Holy craps, you got one right?
Speaker 3: Whoa all right?
Speaker 2: You got your work cut out for years us Victoria. Wow. Coming up next, it's the Duel Show. Good morning, Can I take your order? I'm tall a large black coffee, large black cost. Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: I mean large? He means aventi?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The biggest funny Venti.
Speaker 16: Is large, is twenty danny large is large.
Speaker 2: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 19: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages. It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Romire is in a game of trivia for a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's n Let's meet today's contestant for u Verus Victoria Carmen.
Speaker 3: What's up, Carmen.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you? I am very pleasure, I'm pleasantly surprised. All right, do you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria?
Speaker 15: You know, I win every day a car you know today, I might.
Speaker 2: Just that it's a whole lot of pressure when you actually have to come on the show and do it.
Speaker 3: I normally lose every day.
Speaker 2: So you heard her? She stays winning? Yeah, all right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. And while she's leaving, Carmen, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Victoria has.
Speaker 3: To beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 6: How fast can Cheetah's run? What position did the creator of the game of the game boy have a Nintendo? What type of Pokemon is peakatch you? Oh my gosh, how many chambers are there in a human heart? Or what is the name of the game played at Wimbledon?
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh, what is that little thing with the poles?
Speaker 2: I got that hint? Victoria back in the studio while she's getting settled. Carmen, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 15: You know, I'm learning to do mental chickens with myself, and you know, I'm a giver and I'm just learning. Sometimes you just gotta put yourself first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should definitely do that. I'm glad you're learning that, Carmen. I have mental chickens with myself all the time and they normally scare me. So yeah, they get weird and sometimes sometimes they get weird, sometimes they're cool. You know, never know where you're gonna get when you dive into your own head. It's fun, all right, Victoria's back in the studio. Here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to be Carmen outright to win, And Carmen, you can tell Victoria win to go. Ready, you say, how fast can Cheetah's run? Very fast?
Speaker 6: What position did the creator of game Boy have at Nintendo?
Speaker 2: Game I know? Wait wait what was it? Wait?
Speaker 13: Wait?
Speaker 15: Wait, wita?
Speaker 2: What what was the bus?
Speaker 6: What position did the creator of game Boy have a Nintendo?
Speaker 2: Is it the creator position? CEO. What type of Pokemon is Pikachu? Oh what what did that mean? I how many chambers are there in the human heart?
Speaker 14: I really thought you're gonna say the Chamber of Secrets from Harry too.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the game played at Wimbledon Tennis?
Speaker 3: You say hennis.
Speaker 2: It's a tennis. It's a tennis all right? It was to not right either. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure?
Speaker 2: All right? Both Victoria and Carmen got one correct. You know what that means, you win Congratulationstoria has to beat you out right, you got you card to.
Speaker 3: Mac playing to thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 6: She just can run up to seventy five miles per hour, I said, very fast. The position the creator of game Boy actually was a janitor at Nintendo.
Speaker 2: That's way he created it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so then he wasn't a janitor anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm so lost, like a hot cheeto guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Know, that's so interesting. Pikachu from Pokemon is electric.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. It's an electric Pokemon. Yeah, what are the other many types of Pokemon? Are they not like animals?
Speaker 14: Like I was gonna guess, I don't even know what that is, like a platypus.
Speaker 2: No, Pikachu's a Pikachu. He's so cute and that's what I got.
Speaker 6: Okay, Anyways, there are four chambers in the Human Hearts, and tennis is the game that's played at wimbled Yeah, okay, that around.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing Garman, You're so awesome. We play vers Victoria the same time. We play U Verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 10: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Jessica is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Chase. So we're gonna call him in a little while and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Jessica, how long has it been since you heard from Chase? Hey?
Speaker 18: So, yeah, it's been about a week since I texted him. He responded the first time, but since his first response, I haven't heard anything back.
Speaker 6: Okay, how did you guys meet? And then what was that date like?
Speaker 18: So we actually met at a club and honestly, it was like more of a rave than a club, and I don't even go out that much, so I was just like letting loose after a long week, and I was dancing next to him and we were both just having a good time, not really talking, and then I bumped right into him, but he caught me before I fell very romantic. I looked up at him and I smiled and I was just like immediately smitten. He was so gorgeous. So we danced for a little bit and then I asked if he wants to if we wanted to go to the bar for a drink, And I know it sounds like a wrong com but it actually literally did happen that way. And then we just went to the bar and sat there getting to know each other. Well, we tried to because it was extremely loud in the club, so I think he was there like with his friends, celebrating something, but I couldn't really tell what he was saying half the time. And also we were both pretty drunk, and there were some extra party favors that we had as well, so we were definitely feeling a little handsy. And he didn't live that far from the club, so he asked if I wanted to go to his place for a little quiet time, that's what we called it, and I agreed, and so we both just walked a couple of blocks to his place. We sobered up a bit, we were still feeling kind of brisky, so we kind of like briskly walked to his place, and once we got there, I definitely made the first move and he was okay with that, so, you know, clothes were flying off.
Speaker 2: Wow, that doesn't sound like quiet time to me compared to a rave.
Speaker 18: I can't say everything that happened that night because this is the morning show. But afterwards we laid in bed and in like a backwards day kind of way, we actually got to know each other a.
Speaker 2: Lot better after all that. Like, so the next morning, you guys talked and really got to know each other.
Speaker 18: Yeah, we just kind of spent the whole night talking and we mostly talked about our shared music taste because we were both hard ravers in our younger days. We didn't really talk about work or relationships or anything boring. We just wanted to have fun with the night. And we laid there until the early hours of the morning, and I had to get up early the next day, and I just went home, playing the whole night in my head over and over again. And I texted him the next day and he told me he texted me back, and he said he'd talked to me tomorrow. But that was over a week ago, and I texted a couple more times. I tried calling, but it went straight to voicemail.
Speaker 3: What do you think could happened?
Speaker 18: Honestly, I feel like maybe I was just too enthusiastic, and I came on too strong, and I kind of and I just sort of like hooked up with him without really knowing him at all. And so I think maybe I feel guilty about the order of our gate. And I think maybe he just thought of it as like a one night stand. And I don't blame him if he thinks that, but I just feel like it would stuck to lose this opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, need would be like, well, it's maybe it's not a one night stand.
Speaker 6: Then then like also a one night stand, you sit there and talk the next day, because usually it's like thank you, nice to meet you, and yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true too.
Speaker 6: Does he have a girlfriend? That's the thing that always makes me nervous is when I got here after you have a great connection, and usually when they ghost, it's because they're hiding from somebody else.
Speaker 18: Oh god, I mean we didn't talk about past relationships or anything like that, but I didn't even consider that.
Speaker 2: Did you notice any pictures on his wall or like any anything around the house that looked like a girlfriend was there? Did he have throw pillows?
Speaker 18: It was a bit of a blur. It was a blur.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another day. Okay, Okay, thanks guys, right, plus, I'll come back get your first Day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Jessica is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude and named Chase, and we're about to call him and see if we can figure out why he's ghostinger. But first, Jessica, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your date with Chase.
Speaker 18: Yeah. So I bumped into Chase at the club. We had a very immediate romantic connection. We hung out at the bar for a little bit before going back to his place. We were both pretty drunk, and then I stayed over. We did things, and then we spent the early hours of the morning talking and then we had a great connection. I left, I texted him, and I haven't heard back from him in a week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we're going to call him right now and see if he'll tell us and then maybe get you another date.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 18: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hell, I may speak to Chase please, Yeah, Chase, how.
Speaker 3: Are you man? My name is Jewbel and this is a radio show called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: Hi Chase, I'm Nina, also on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi am Victoria. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of the show before?
Speaker 16: In passing once since someone was talking about you guys show, I'd never listened to it, but I've heard of you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet, Well, we do a segment on the show it's called the first eight follow up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 16: Okay, all right, And we.
Speaker 2: Got an email about you from somebody named Jessica.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 16: Okay, yeah, I know her.
Speaker 2: Okay. And Jessica told us a little bit about your date and said that you haven't gotten back to her, and she's curious if she did something wrong or why you're a ghostinger. This is funny.
Speaker 16: Actually, I'm flattered by this entire thing. To be honest with you, I didn't think she would go to do this on the radio, but you know, here we are.
Speaker 18: So I didn't call her.
Speaker 16: Back because it just seemed like, you know, she just seemed too much of a party girl for me. I'm someone who doesn't really go out much, and when we had met, that was really the first time I've gone out and did anything in about a month or so. And look, Jessica is great, She's gorgeous. It definitely felt like I was in some sort of romantic comedy situation like a movie. She bumped into me and and like, oh, look who it is type thing and it's like like like a Matthew McConaughey movie or something.
Speaker 2: She fell and like picked her up, and then then the music stopped, and.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she fell into my arms and she was falling and I grabbed her arm. I was able to kind of catch her from in the floor. But you know, her defense, she was drunk. I think it is to say she was trash. Was was pretty fair, but she seemed like it was an everyday situation as far as that.
Speaker 9: And I'm not judging her at all.
Speaker 16: You know, we've all kind of been to these situations at clubs, and I get it.
Speaker 2: But I'm usually not that fun.
Speaker 16: I think I came off of like a super fun guy and I'm pretty boring and low key. We did go back to my place. I was kind of barely hanging on there.
Speaker 2: We had a few drinks.
Speaker 16: Obviously, She, on the other hand, incredible energy, Like wow, she was really hanging out of my arm. It's kind of being all over me, which I kind of liked. Obviously, we kind of, you know, did some things. I didn't text her back, sang it. You know, I feel bad, you know now that I'm saying it out loud to be honest with him.
Speaker 6: So you're quite literally ignoring the science from the universe to talk to Jessica who your laugh, Yeah, is what it sounds like to me, because you feel like you can't you can't keep up with her.
Speaker 16: She's got incredible energy, and I'm and I'm sort of an introvert, and I was having a few drinks that night, so you know, I was very eased and just kind of feeling myself a little bit. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 9: Kelly and I don't go out much, and.
Speaker 16: The drinks are flowing, and then she kind of comes into the world and we just had a good night that night.
Speaker 3: So that's all you know about her, right, Yeah.
Speaker 16: I did pretty much.
Speaker 2: We didn't get too deep in the conversation. In your head, you just picture someone who's just like bouncing around and always on the go and has to be out places and doesn't ever want to be home. Like what do you I don't know why you think that wouldn't work.
Speaker 16: I just think that she's someone who kind of bounces around, goes out a lot parties, probably has a high end job, you know, probably goes out four fron times a week, probably drinks a lot, which totally cool, and I understand it probably goes to a ton of concerts and raised and whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just not that guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, you're making assumptions back, you might as well ask her yourself.
Speaker 2: Good point, Chase, you can ask her yourself, because she's actually on the phone and he's been listening this whole time and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: Hi, would dude.
Speaker 18: I just you are not to believe this. I am literally a librarian. What I swear, I never go out. I never go out at all.
Speaker 16: No, no, I I look at I understand. Just there's no way you're a libraryan. I don't think that'll don't even exist anymore. I appreciate what you're doing, of course, but oh my god, it's just no, I'm super low key, so it's it's it's just no, I know you don't have a lie about it.
Speaker 18: What we still exist. I'm literally a librarian. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 16: Come out so you actually, I'm just gettinely curious you actually work at a library, and.
Speaker 3: Library that's what it is.
Speaker 18: Yes, I went to school for this. I am not making this up.
Speaker 6: We never met a librarian before, you guys didn't hang out a library.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yeah, when you're in the library, but like in in like outside of their natural habitat.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool, Jessica.
Speaker 20: Yeah, thanks, Yes, I guess because usually librarians are boring and introverted to So what are you doing?
Speaker 16: How do we meet at a club?
Speaker 2: Like, how did that even happen?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 18: I honestly never go out at all, but my friends kind of like coaxed me into it that night, and so I just decided to say I just happened to be out that night. That's like not even my lifestyle either.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why when we first talked to you, Jessica, you said that you used to go to stuff like that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh okay, make sense in high school.
Speaker 6: So the universe quite literally had you fall into his arms. I feel like I can't let you guys walk away from this.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I was just really into him, and I feel like we're both just letting go. We both happened to be here, be there that night.
Speaker 16: Honestly, I feel like I'm lowrang jet I'm I'm so sorry, I really I apologize. I feel like an idiot literally judging a book by its cover here and that sounds so stupid. Wow, I totally was jump into on and had no idea And I'm obviously frankly and mis jealous and how much energy you have you know, that night and the next morning and seemingly the tolerance of a twenty year old. So never in a million years with I think you're a librarian's to be truthful, Chase.
Speaker 3: Would you like to go out on another date with Jessica? Will pay for it?
Speaker 15: Hell?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I definitely, I definitely need to make it up to her for sure, Jeff, I feel like an idiot and to take you out on.
Speaker 2: Actual Loki night.
Speaker 16: I'm done, like I'm down.
Speaker 9: I think it'd be great.
Speaker 3: From the chapter to their Wow, and yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Judi's first day follow up.
Speaker 3: Time for new is what's trending.
Speaker 6: For the very first time, the Nintendo Tetris game has been beaten and they've reached the rebirth level, which was supposed to be an urban legend. People thought that this rebirth thing was an urban legend. Watch metak gamer language.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 6: So last year there was a thirteen year old in Oklahoma who became the first person to actually beat the Tetris game, but basically it cracked after he made it past level one hundred and fifty seven, and then he was the only person that's been able to do that other than Ai. Now recently, just last weekend, a sixteen year old became the first ever to make it to rebirth. So he was playing Tutris for eighty minutes. He completed two hundred and fifty five levels, now cleared three three hundred lines, and then all of a sudden it started back over at zero because he beat the whole game and made.
Speaker 2: It to Really that's cool. It was really cool too.
Speaker 6: And if you're not familiar, Tutris is along with the shapes that fall out of the sky and you just got to make them fit.
Speaker 14: What do y'all do when you beat a game? Like, I'm not a big gamer. I used to have my brother mess with my Pony game to beat it. But like, when a guy does beat a game, what do you do?
Speaker 6: All girls also beat games that'd be the Alat game on Psychogenesis, Thank you very much, And I was so happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you just get excited.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a come down though after because you're like, now, what you don't pay it again. Beat the game? Now what do I do? And I beat the first GTA, I was like yes, and then I would fire out up and play and I'm like, now I just drive around and do crime and stuff.
Speaker 3: But it's not the same I did all that.
Speaker 2: Missions because you move on to the next game.
Speaker 8: You know, my daughter beats something, she says, I'm going to do it again, but I'm going to beat it.
Speaker 2: Better, okay, faster. Good for her, because I don't want to do it again after its beat.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 8: That's like I can't even watch a movie twice alone play a game twice.
Speaker 6: He used to be that way. Now I rewatch movies. But I feel you this is going to be repeated over and over again. We love a story that's a success story, and that is a chapel room. And I'm not talking about the success of her music and everything. But when she was on stage, she dedicated one of her songs called My Kink is Karma, to an old theater teacher.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: Haters are gonna hate, but people will always prevail. Why I'm trying to find the right words to make this powerful and it's not working. But basically, what happened was back in the day she got kicked out of theater class. What and now she's like, look at me, now, I'm doing it because the teacher didn't think she was good enough, and she's obviously should enough.
Speaker 2: Kicked out for not being good enough. I mean, at least put her in the back, but don't kick her out. Michael Jordan got come from his high school basketball team. What is crazy because he sucked?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you say that more beautifully?
Speaker 6: Like I was trying to like put that in words that makes it inspirational.
Speaker 21: He threw you teacher. Yeah, that's that's a I mean, sometimes you come across a sad teacher. It doesn't like how good you are a thing, and they try to make your wife hard.
Speaker 6: Okay, but as you're listening, you know what I'm trying to say, right, So take it as all your dream.
Speaker 2: Now, don't let anybody stop you from doing that thing.
Speaker 3: Take that you take that magic carpet ride. Yeah, and then later on shove it in their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That is West trending doubles.
Speaker 12: Dirty little Secret.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hey, you ever do a little secret?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So I work for a city government. I'm not gonna say which I work for their parking enforcements. Okay, anyways, the verbal abuse in the city towards us has gotten.
Speaker 2: So bad over the last year.
Speaker 3: Oh dang too, even affimating to where.
Speaker 2: I was physically assaulted last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh well, the parking ticket is ground to the point. Yeah, geez.
Speaker 19: It has gotten to the point where I actually hate the citizens of this city.
Speaker 2: I understand why. Yeah, So, what happened to the person who saws you? Did you get arrest Did you get to taste them? No? No, no, no tasers?
Speaker 3: Dang it. He spit in my face and got in his van and drove away. Oh do you do arresting? I haven't arrested or anything.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The police also went and arrested him. Yeah, gave it a take a car assault. Wow, got two tickets?
Speaker 2: Wow? Well, thank you for your dirty little secret. Yeah, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Indeed I do, sweet let's hear it.
Speaker 17: So back in the day, my my boyfriend and mine now as fresh friend.
Speaker 18: Did a little massy behind my back.
Speaker 17: And how little did I know? When I was over at our house or or with her, you know, and I left the room, she would get on the phone with him and try to pursue him and whatnot. So she wound up telling me.
Speaker 15: What they did.
Speaker 17: And the next morning I got up to take my useful morning pee. I used a little funnel and put it in a super soaker, a little miniature one, and then when I saw her, I was.
Speaker 15: Just esquirted it all over her.
Speaker 3: Does she know what?
Speaker 5: B uh?
Speaker 17: No, sir, not at the time anyway, until I told.
Speaker 9: Her, Yeah, I had to get it back somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the way to pee on somebody without having to make it look weird, you know.
Speaker 9: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah bye, what's
Speaker 4: Your dirty little secret?