Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us all. We have a lot of news we got to get to today. Let me just say, if you know Donald Trump, unlike so many the comment about Donald Trump, and you know his objectives and you actually listen to what he says, he is not somebody that is that complicated to figure out. When he gave the Iranians fifty days before Midnight Hammer, he meant fifty days. He gave them an opportunity every time before epic fury, and now they have an opportunity to make a deal.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's the fourth tier leadership of the Iranians, although they kind of I guess in a similar sense if you think of proof of life and a kidnap ransom situation by again and again showing and I'll play President Trump on the weekend coming up, that they're allowing twenty huge oil tankers as promised through the Strait of Hormuz. Clearly the people that the White House is talking to have have power or else that would not be possible. They wouldn't be able to accomplish that if you do know him, and you do listen to him, and you have faith in him and have been a supporter, not one of these you know, fair weather friend supporters that think they know Donald Trump, that don't know anything about Donald Trump and at various times hated Donald Trump, but act like they're the experts on Donald Trump. And there's a lot of those people out there. I've known him for thirty years. He means what he says. This, This is how I will interpret it for you and then give you the specifics behind it is. Donald Trump now has indicated Mark or Rubio has indicated for people that actually want to pay attention, this Operation Epic Fury is winding down and winding down very very clearly. You know, last when the White House first started negotiation, we now know who would is the head of the Uranium Parliament, I guess is one of the main things. Now there is fragmented leadership, and I'm sure that there is a power vacuum, and I'm sure that there's probably a little bit of a power struggle within Iran and probably some disagreements. But with all of that said, you know, it's sort of like John Brennan saying last week, Oh, I believe the Iranians over Donald Trump. If they say they're not negotiating, they're not negotiating. And then Donald Trump got his present and those oil tankers went right through the Strait of Hormuz with no problems at all whatsoever. There is a reason that you have thirty five US sailors and marines that have arrived in the Middle East. I'm going to tell you what the President said that I'm going to interpret it all for you, and I'm going to tell you that my interpretation is very clear. It is unambiguous. Is if you read the tea leaves and you know Donald Trump's guiding principles and what he has said, and what his stated goals are and what they have won to accomplish here, and what precipitated epicure in the first place. When you factor all of that in together, there is now a fairly predictable outcome and a fairly short time frame because the ten days that he gave him last week to negotiate are quickly coming to an end. And the goal has always been, beyond everything else, is to destroy any potential possibility that the Iranians can have nuclear weapons. That has been their number one goal. In the process, they have destroyed their navy, their air force, their missile defense systems, their missile launchers, their ballistic missile systems. And now we can now achieve our objectives. You know, whether or not the ground troops will be necessary or not. Now there are a couple of things that need to happen before you could really say that the president has accomplished all of his goals there. And this then goes to the real reason why we went in in the first place. And the saddest part of all of this, assuming that the president can and again this none of this is easy. All of it is hard being a commander in chief. You know, George Bush famously said, I'm the decider. I have to make those decisions. Ultimately, the president had to make a decision. And I've said from the beginning that there are three principles really guiding Donald Trump, and one is he learned the lesson from Reagan. Peace through strength. This president. That's how he defeated the Isis Caliphate. Never got the credit he deserved, but that was an existential threat to America in the world. Took out Solomani bag Daddy took out drop the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, Midnight Hammer fourteen bunker buster bombs, taking out the nuclear Richmond capabilities and so on and so forth, and then giving them time. Here what precipitated this, Let's go back to it, because this is what's also going to end it. And again, just pay attention to what the President is saying. Listen to what he's saying. Listen to what Mark or Rubio is saying. Listen to what Witkoff is saying. Now, if you recall, it was the Middle East Envoy Jared Steve Witkoff along with Jared Kushner. They were negotiating with the Iranians. They were saying to the Iranians, in this negotiation, we will provide civilian use enriched uranium, which is about five percent enrichment and it's very hard to go from five to sixty percent. And the Iranians said no, They said they had they had the right to enrich uranium and have nuclear weapons. Okay, that was a non starter. And then they bragged about their thousand plus pounds or four under and sixty kilograms whichever Linda prefers on any given day, which would be sixty percent enrichment to get to ninety percent weapons great enrichment. That would be about a seven to twelve day process, depending on which nuclear scientists you might be talking to on any given day. That would be the equivalent of having enough capability to build eleven nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: All right, that.
Speaker 2: Was the inflection point. Again, if I talked to the President gotten specific confirmation, No, but it's obvious because the President's stated words where they can never have nuclear weapons, At that point it became far more imminent their ability to get nuclear weapons, which the President then had to apply other military and historical principles too. And I think the second thing that the President looked at, well, this is an evil regime, the number one state sponsor of terror. Yes, they do chant death to America, death to Israel. They have been fomenting death and destruction throughout the region their history. Their fanaticism coupled with a weapon of mass destruction, you know, could lead to a modern day holocaust. And if we learned anything from the last one hundred years of history, which we have gone into great depth and specificity detail on this program, over one hundred million dead human souls, And you ask yourself what are the lessons to be learned from history? If you have a chance to take out radicalism that could result in millions of dead people ahead of time, I think history would teach us take advantage of that window of opportunity and remove that threat. And that I do believe, at the end of the day, is what the guiding principle has been for the president. Here the third thing, and this part has yet to be proven, but if if my timeline and calculation is correct, and that you know, three weeks from now, we are going to be having about Iran a very very different discussion, very different discussion, because there are really two major strategic goals. The first one has to do with the real fundamental reason that I believe the President went in, which is the untold story, and that is that they were way closer to getting enough enriched weapons grade uranium than anybody had ever known. Whenever globalist organizations had made assessments about Iranians military capability, they have been dead wrong. The IAEA has always been dead wrong. They've always underestimate, underestimated their capabilities. And we learned something else in the course of this conflict that the Iranians had ballistic missiles that had a far greater range than had previously been known. Now Gordon Chang will join us later later in the program. Today he will tell you that with the help of the North Koreans that even though we estimate their current ranges somewhere in the twenty five one hundred mile plus range, somewhere in and around that area, which we didn't think that they had, that in fact it may be must much higher. If the North Koreans, as suspected by some people in the Intel community, you know, have these boosters that could then you know, now we're talking about the potential very quickly, very soon, of reaching the continental US. You know, if the President is fully successful in this mission, we will be finished in no time. But there are two main components that have to be dealt with. One is what led us in there in the first place, the clear and present danger of the Iranians or the thousand pounds of sixty percent of rich uranium. Now we're in the middle of negotiations with the Iranians, and the President put out this truth social post. It says the United States, the USA is in serious discussions with a new more reasonable regime to end our military operations in a ram. Now, granted, you have to assume that this fragmented leadership, you have to assume that, you have to assume that there is a battle fight for power. But to go on. The President also went into great length about how this particular group of negotiators also have proven that they have the power to accomplish things, as evidence by the twenty oil tankers that they've allowed through the Strait of Hormuz. Now, he said, great progress has been made, but if for any reason a deal is not shortly reached, which it probably will be, and if the Horn Mouz straight is not immediately open for business, we will conclude our lovely stay in Iran by blowing up and completely obliterating all of their electric generating plants, oil wells, carg Island, and possibly all desalinization plants which they need because they've had a massive drought there, which we have purposely not yet touched. This will be in retribution for our many soldiers and others that Iran has butchered and killed over the old regime's forty seven year reign of terror. Thank you for your attention to this matter, Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, the President warned the Uranian negotiators. If they don't make this deal soon and they don't open the street of horn moves, I would say that there are two big military accomplishments left. One is this sixty percent enriched uranium issue, because the danger is if they either will give it over voluntarily or it will be taken by force. It is not an accident that we now have over thirty five hundred marines ready to go into Iran if possible. Now, is that the first choice? Absolutely positively not. Is the President clearly, as he did before Midnight Hammer and Epic Fury, trying to prevent that from happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is.
Speaker 2: Has everyone that made every prediction about Donald Trump and dead wrong. They couldn't be more wrong about what the Trump doctrine is. But you know, the three principles are what would be the point?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: The president it was never his stated goal for regime change, but regime change happened. It happened in the opening minutes of Epic Fury and Roaring Lion.
Speaker 1: It just happened.
Speaker 2: They wiped out the first tier of leadership, the second tier of leadership, the third tier of leadership were either at the fourth of fifth nobody can say for sure. And and so I've got to imagine that the people they are negotiating with had to have learned something. Because what is what is really sad in all of this for the president is we will never be able to calculate. We probably at some point will learn how dangerous, how dangerously closed the Iranians were to having nuclear weapons. Now, there are going to be some of people out there that will doubt. There are some people that you know that have always wanted to say that this is going to be a forever war. There are some people that would rightly be skeptical. I'm not even against skeptic. I think skepticism within an administration and outside of an administration can be actually helpful. And you've got to look at an upside downside to any military decision that a president has to make. But in the end, the president has to make it. And people would say, well, we don't want this to become a quagmire, we don't want this to become Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't want America to return to the idea of nation building. We don't want a forever war. Why should we believe the same government that lied to us about COVID. Those are all legitimate criticisms, except none of them have to.
Speaker 1: Do with Donald J. Trump. And that's the point. So this could create and this would be the thing.
Speaker 2: If we could have taken out the Nazi regime and Hitler, how many lives could have been saved if we acted earlier. It's not like if Donald Trump is fully completely successful and prevents them from getting this nuclear weapon or nuclear capability and ballistic missile capability, You're not going to be able to sit there with a calculator and figure out how many how many human lives ultimately were saved here. But so the best case scenario is one that I'm hoping for is that the Iranians will wise up understand they've got no shot. They'll have no country, no money, no infrastructure left because the president means what he says, he doesn't make idle threats, and that everybody that had been so dead sure they understood Donald Trump in the end, I think will be proven wrong now or they're going to do it the hard way.
Speaker 1: And so far every.
Speaker 2: Time they've had that choice, unfortunately they've chosen the hard way. There's been so many lives, so much propaganda, you know. And it's interesting because the American people, especially the president supporters, about ninety percent of them, support what he's doing here. But President has been clear about this from the start. They're going to eliminate a RAN's nuclear missile and missile ruts. They're going to leave the regime no way to assault its neighbors moving forward. Nor do they want to decimate the world's energy supplies. The President is clearly threatening that to get their attention, and he will. He said from the beginning it would be four to six weeks. We're now on the other side of that. We're getting close where it's going to be about two issues moving forward. One is going to be keeping the keeping open the straight of Horn moves for the free flow of oil up market prices. And the second is going to be they cannot have sixty percent enriched uranium. The President refused to list anything as off limits, including that would be a limited ground operation if they don't give it up voluntarily, that enriched uranium. But according to everyone else, he's failing. Oh, he's actually succeeding at a level I've never seen before. Be sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: So from my perspective, and again I don't it's kind of hard to say this. Knowing Donald Trump as well as I do, knowing how he thinks, knowing his history, covering this man for eleven years, I know how I know he means what he says. And the amazing part of this is people don't listen. The media purposely doesn't listen. The Democrats that they purposely don't listen. If you look at the media. I mean, I talked about this. I was doing Patrick Bette David's podcast last week and I talked about this. I mean, it is so disgusting how the corrupt media in this country is. You know, you have you know, the economists claiming Iran is winning. Did in ha Kem Jefferies also say Iran's going to win and RAN's winning. Republicans in Congress convinced this is this is going to be a forever war. It's not, and it's not. When you say, well, Hannity, how do you know that? Because I know Donald Trump and I'm listening very clearly to what he has been saying, and the fact that people don't listen is kind of breathtaking to me because he has been crystal clear and consistent about what the goals of Epic Fury were, you know, from the very beginning, and the main the main goal has always been to eliminate Iran's nuclear and missile threat and also to leave the regime no way to assault their neighbors nor decimate the world's energy supplies. And now, and he said it would be for to says, well, that leaves us about two to three weeks left and it's over.
Speaker 1: And I think we're on that timetable. Now.
Speaker 2: Time will prove if I'm right or wrong, But I have every confidence that they're going to continue to degrade whatever military capabilities by air because we own the skies there that the Iranians may have left. We did learn that once again the world underestimated their ballistic missile capability, and they were fully transparent and bragging about all this sixty percent enriched uranium. We have you combine ballistic missiles and the potential maybe with North Korea, because we've learned the North Koreans have been helping them out at a level we didn't really know until recently I'm sure our intel community did know, but their booster rockets would mean I mean, we now know their ballistic missiles are capable of hitting Paris and London and probably not that far away from an intercontinental ballistic missile. Somebody that knows a lot about a Gordon Shangle have more to say on this at the top of the next hour. But the President has been consistent. The President does not believe in forever wars now because the calculus of this kind of changed, and it's really what precipitated the president's actions here, which is the sixty percent enriched uranium. That then complicates things a little bit more because there's no way that this president is going to come this far and go this deep into preventing them from ever becoming a nuclear power and leave sixty percent enriched uranium, which if they reconstitute their enrichment program, can be turned into weapons grade uranium in anywhere from seven to twelve days. So that's not going to happen, Nor is the President going to leave without a plan in place to see that the free flow of oil at market prices remains the same too. And yeah, or all the predictable people in the legacy media mob. Have they been predicting doom and gloom that any of them ever anticipate. And then you've got this whole other crowd that really never supported Trump too, the new isolationist as I refer to them. You know, okay, so Iran's on the precipice of having nuclear weapons and you don't want to. You didn't learn anything from World War Two. You didn't learn anything from Mao in China, or Stalin in Russia or Hitler in Germany. You didn't learn a thing from fascism and Mussolini. You didn't You didn't learn from Tojo in Japan. You didn't learn over one hundred million human souls died and how many of those lives could have been saved had we acted sooner instead of having this appeasement mindset mentality that that's the breathtaking part of how Europe has exposed itself in all of this. But the goals that we set out to achieve are being achieved by the greatest military on the first base of the Earth. And the fact that some were are still willing to gamble with the nuclear armed Duran as a future for our children and grandchildren, I really don't have much to say to them except that they're wrong. They are morally historically ignorant, and I don't think they understand the nature of evil. So we'll see if this can be done the easy way. The President has tried numerous times to do things easy, in the easy way with the Iranians, but of course we know to no avail. And you know, the one thing is, assuming the President is successful and defanging this dangerous threat to the world, will never be able to calculate how many lives may have been saved. You know, had we taken out Hitler before Nazi Germany, had the admonitions of people like Winston Churchill, you know that won the argument of that day versus Neville Chamberlain, how many millions of lives would have been saved. And that's the calculation. Look, if you have a different opinion than me, I'm perfectly fine with that. I know I'm never going to convince you that it would be foolish to go in another direction. And I'd hate to think of the consequences if we didn't have such a decisive president that might not have the political will and courage to defang and neutralize a threat before millions of lives could be destroyed. Those that would be comfortable handing off our country to our children and grandchildren with a nuclear armed Iran, I don't understand their decision making. Thank god, we have built out first really under Donald Trump in his first administration, the next generation of weaponry, which made this and none of it is easy. I want you to misunderstand me. Every bit of this is hard. Anytime you make a decision to put our national treasure in harm's way, it is hard. But on the other side of it, if we were inactive because of political cowardice or a lack of courage or resolve or understanding of what could possibly be waiting on the other side of a nuclear armed Iran, it's It's not something I even want to ever think about, and the world hopefully will never have to think about. By the way, I don't know if you saw this. This progressive candidate Michigan, Abdul l said apparently is a candidate Michigan's Democratic us cent a primary, telling his staff during a conference call he worried about celebrating the killing of the Iranian Iahtola ali Hamani because his voters in Dearborn would be very sad about that.
Speaker 3: And I also want to remind you guys that there are a lot of people in Dearborn who are sad today. Like, I just don't want to comment on MNA at all. I don't think it's worth even touching that. Like they're gonna try this is what we practiced, but like, is it a ham Ani a bad guy? Is Nick great that he's dead? On my first amen is eighty six years old, who's gonna be dead sometimes soon? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Okay, but just don't say it publicly because we don't want to lose a voting base that would be be like this. It was a very interesting analysis in the Mid East Forum as it relates to the Strait of Hormuze, which again is the last part of this puzzle. I think before there is a draw down and hopefully complete victory for the president in terms of achieving his objectives. And some say, well, well, Sean, why don't we go all the way because that was never the president's objective, meaning regime change. We've already had regime change. You can make that argument. We've had regime changed on tier one, tier two, tier three, probably tier four, and we're on the fifth level of it, you would hope that maybe the President is right and is an analysis that this is more reasonable. He's dealing with more reasonable people. But you know, while the media and the left obsessing over the volatility that the President also warned about in terms of oil markets in the short term, Iran, you know fans, the flames of panic, and Democrats and Republicans, so just you know, I guess willing dupes in all of this. But the panic, however, is really unwarranted in many many ways because that can be neutralized as well. And you know, unfortunately NATO really exposed themselves here. I'm not sure if NATO will even survive this in the end. I think, after you know Spain, you know Macron and France, and you know Kiras Starmer, how do you even consider such people allies. The only thing that President requested is help us keep the straight o hor moves open for the free flow of oil at market prices, when Spain now has closed their airspace to US warplanes and a further rebuke to President Trump a NATO member, they're not going to complicate, be complicit in something that is bad for the world. Really, I guess the leader of Spain is willing to risk that Jerusalem Post had an interesting peace out. European affairs journalists Jean Marie Montali speaking to the Post of his in Rezavi's book on Iran and their spy and influence networks within France. How is it France has no gozones and other parts of Europe have no gozones? And did why did Great Britain ever allow unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation resulting in Sharia courts nearly one hundred of them inside of Great Britain. But it is, it is what it is, the one component. I don't think we knew a lot about going into this, and Gordon Scheng will weigh in on this more in the next hour. But the Islamic Republic of Iran, their vast missile system is the brain trial. As a matter of fact, most of their ballistic missiles are coming from North Korea and that regime who's been working hand in glove with the Iranians. The missile launched at the Diego Garcia was a North Korean missile. The Iranians bought nineteen of those from the North Koreans. They took delivery back in five They have had this kick capability since then is not the secret weapon as some people were claiming that it was, but I know that. On Fox they reported last week Iran significantly escalated the war effort by launching two of these intermediate range ballistic missiles towards the Diego Garcia that's again twenty five hundred miles from Iran. They didn't meet their target, But the most important threat from Iran as the war with the US and Israel has evolved, has been ballistic missiles, and with the help of the North Koreans, which is nuclear armed, that is a clear and present danger. And at some point I guess little Rocketman is probably going to be engaged by the President too, although the President was pretty effective at neutralizing him in his first term and actually developed a relationship that ended up being somewhat productive actually, But there's mountain of concerns too. But this is all a Biden Harris may Orchis problem. And I keep reading New York Post fifteen hundred are intercepted at the border. During the Biden administration, we had over twelve plus million unvetted Biden Harris may orcus illegals from over two hundred countries. Many of those countries have terroritized. You know, of those fifteen hundred Iranians that were intercepted, we have no idea how many got aways there were. And there are known terrorists in the country of confirmed that with Tom Holman, confirmed that with Cash Bettel. We have no idea how many people were able to get into the country. Senator Haggerty is quoted in this New York Post piece. He's a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. But about half of the intercepted Iranians were released into the country by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and may Orcus And between Joe Biden's years twenty one to twenty four, seven hundred Iranians released into this country pending court cases. And we have no idea what most of them are. Is there a possibilities some of them are sleeper cells, of course it is. By the way, the Foreign Office issue do not travel warnings to fifty two countries. I suggest if you're planning on traveling, you check that list out ahead of time.
Speaker 1: US also urging citizens.
Speaker 2: To leave Iraq immediately, but to be honest, if you're in that part of the world, until this is all said and done, I'd leave a lot of it behind. Now we have a lot to get to we have. I don't know if you saw the lunacy on display the No Kings protests around the country. Fox News had a very interesting report that these numbers, it's, you know, a lot of this is astro turfing. They actually came up with a conclusion about five hundred organizations behind these No Kings protests. They say it's grassroots, but it was one hundred percent astro turf. We'll get to that. We'll have the latest on the government shutdown. There is an Insider Advantage poll that shows a huge percentage of Americans approve of Donald Trump's executive of order to finally pay tsa agent. Some Democrats are against that, and much much more. All right, let me come back. Gordon Chang knows more about the real capability of the Iranians, way more than has been disclosed. This likely and all likely, this was a far more imminent threat than anybody knew. We'll get to that next. Your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 1: Shawn