Speaker 1: Shouting up.
Speaker 2: Next our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 3: Our all right news roundup and information overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. For years, we have had some really a small number of congressmen and women that have been willing to do the deep dive investigative work of understanding the influence of deep state operatives and the impact that they have had on presidential elections, and also a deep dive in terms of Joe Biden as cognitive state, Who knew what and when did he himself personally sign off on and authorize every commutation, every pardon. There has been one one committee that has dug deep into barisma, which is, you know, zero experience. Hunter goes on, good Morning America, have any experience and energy, no oil, no gas, no Ukraine, no China, no no experience at all whatsoever. Then why is he getting paid millions and millions of dollars? There's no earthly explanation for it. And then it gets into the whole issue of okay, was this information purposely hidden from you the American people? And the lead up to elections for example, we know that John Brennan Warren Barack Obama warned the administration at the time that Hillary Clinton had hatched a plan about a Russia Russia Russia connection with Donald Trump that didn't exist, but yet they let it go forward. We know that James Komi, you know, knew that she had top secret classified information way more than what they found tomor a Lago on her servers and bleach bit and which basically is acid washing the the servers took place and hard drives were destroyed with hammers and sim cards were removed. That sounds like a cover up where I come from. And then of course we learned from Tulci Gabbard after all of this, you know, putting cinder blocks before an election, on the scales of an election, and then using the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier to issue not one but four FISA applications over the course of a year, not only destroying Carter Page's life, but also giving a backdoor to spy on the Trump campaign, transition team, and Trump presidency. And then after now we know from declassified information from Tulci Gabbard that in fact, the career senior intelligence officials that examined the twenty sixteen election found no evidence at all whatsoever that, in fact, and I played this yesterday, that in fact, Donald Trump knew anything had any connection or that the Russians in any way were trying to Donald Trump. Quite frankly the opposite. They had damning information on Hillary Clinton that they were holding back because they were assuming that Hillary Clinton was going to win that election. So and then what happens then Barack Obama, according to Tulci's press conference, and we've played it yesterday, you know, goes out there and he's telling his top political appointees the deep state figures, Brendan Clapper, call me, others, you know, to come up with a new intelligence assessment. And that's sabotaging Donald Trump as he's going into the White House and trying to serve the American people a duly elected president. Then, on the issue of Hunter Biden's laptop, we know that the FBI verified its authenticity of March and twenty twenty, and then they went out of their way to prebunk that laptop, knowing it would be so damning that any re election campaign or any election campaign as it relates to Joe Biden, and sure enough, the meeting with big tech companies weekly throughout the entire summer. They knew Rudy Giuliani's then attorney, Bob Costello, had a copy of that laptop. They knew that laptop would be made public. Sure enough it drops in the New York Post in October of twenty twenty. And then when those big tech companies that had been warned they may be victims of Russian disinformation asked the FBI whether or not this is authentic and real and true, the FBI, that had verified its authenticity would not answer them, and therefore that story got suppressed. But the person that's been at the forefront of all these investigations is James Comer. He's with the House Oversight Committee. Thank you, sir, for your hard work and all that you've been doing. I know that I'm throwing a lot at you here, but I want to go over each investigation and try to get to the bottom of it. Cash Bettel, the FBI Director, has now opened up what is a grand conspiracy investigation, and in that investigation, you know it was there a grand conspiracy on three separate elections to sabotage Donald Trump's chances of winning, and then when he won in twenty sixteen, was there an attempt to sabotage an incoming president? In your view, based on the evidence that you're reviewing every.
Speaker 2: Day, based on all the evidence I've seen, Sean, there was an effort by the entire Deep state to first create a false narrative that President Trump's campaign was colluding with Russia, and then once he won, to double down and triple down to try to create some kind of scandal to tie around his neck, to limit his ability to do certain things, especially foreign policy related, because again the Deep State, a lot of their efforts and objectives pertained to foreign aid in other countries and military interventions in other countries and spending money from the military industrial complex. And I think that Cash Patel and John Ratcliffe and Tulca Gabbard, along with the work on the House Oversight Committee and the Intel Committee when David Nunez was there, I mean, all of this is culminating now into where you're getting hard evidence that this was a coordinated effort, and hopefully with President Trump's Department of Justice, we can finally see some accountability.
Speaker 3: Well I hope so. More particularly, you spent a lot of time on the issue of Hunter Biden and the money is that he was being paid by Barisma. You talked a lot also, but about the what's app message, I'm sitting here with my father. And again remember he said that his father had never had no interest at all in his business dealings. The Laptop from Hell paints a very different story because he's whining and complaining in his own words that he gives half of his income to Pops and that he pays for Pops' home repairs, and talking with his financial guy about what account he's going to pay for Pops's home repairs. And then he says, I'm sitting here with my father in between everybody. He knows my ability to hold a grudge. Talking to the head of the CEFC, which is the Chinese Energy conglomerate, uh says, you're going to regret not basically not paying us the money. What happened three days.
Speaker 2: Later he got a wire. He got a wire within twenty four hours for one hundred thousand That was money. Just look, hey, just take this and the rest is on its way. And then in less than a week he got a five million dollar wire by which and I'm for fast forwarding here. He never paid any taxes Hunt, according to the Irish whistle Boards. But but let's go back to that money. The CEFC was a was a on paper, was a Chinese energy company, but it folded after uh you know, after the not not long after that five million dollars wire and all the assets mysteriously ended up in the in the possession of the Chinese Communist Party. So I've always argued that that wasn't a Chinese energy coman, that was really just a front or the Chinese Communist Party. And this was the money. And this is what Tony Bobelenski said under oath in a nationally televised committee hearing at the Oversight Committee, that he viewed that money as a as a bribe, that there was no energy deal. So so the thing that we discovered an investigation channel, we talked about it on your on your TV show, was that the the I R. S knew what the bidies were doing, the FBI and you what the bides were doing. You had the Department Justice knew what the bides were doing, but they turned to blind eye and anytime the investigation got close to Hunter Biden or Joe Biden. They were told to stand down by these deep state actors. And I've always said I didn't believe they do it. Did it that told told the investigators to stand down on investigating the Bidens because they locked Joe Biden. I always felt like they did it because they hated Donald Trump and they didn't want to do anything to help Donald Trump because Donald Trump was a threat to the deep state bureaucracy. And I'm so hopeful now with people like Cash Patel and John Ratcliffe and Tulcy Gabbard that we can finally dismantle this deep state bureaucracy that has interfered in elections.
Speaker 3: Well, that raises another question and another investigation that you're leading, and that has to do with whether or not Joe Biden actually personally signed these commutations and these pardons. For example, do we know if he signed his own son's pardon, his brother's pardon. Do we know if he signed the congenital liar Adam Schift's pardon. We know the New York Times said that he set out standards and criteria for pardon, but nobody seems to be able to determine, you know, who gave the okay for the auto pen and whether or not Joe Biden personally signed off up on every commutation and every part in John Solomon reporting that, in fact, his own Justice Department said that it probably wasn't even legal, as my interpretation of the memo he got two days before he left.
Speaker 2: Office, that's exactly right. The Department Justice caught when that all of these pardons had been signed as well as the executive orders during the lang dup period had been signed by the auto pen, and they were concerned that it wasn't going to hold up in a quarter of fall, because you have to sign physically sign a legal document that is just that is a standard. And they were confirmed. You know, you could probably get by Sean was using the auto pen on one or two pardons, one or two executive orders, but he shoed thousands and thousands of partons. And you asked if he sign his family's pardon. He signed five of the six with the autopen. The only pardon that was signed physically by Joe Biden was Hunter Biden's, but his brothers and his sister in law, they were all signed using the autopan, just like Adam Shifts was and doctor Faucis was and Jamie Raskin and all of the scoundrels that did the January sixth committee. All those pardons were signed using the autopen and what we found in our investigation thus far. We still have three more depositions to do. But no one ever saw Joe Biden or heard Joe Biden authorize the use of the outopen. And in seventy five percent of the time when the autopen was used, Joe Biden wasn't he was in the White House supposedly, Why if he was in the White House, did you just not have him signed the document?
Speaker 3: All right, quick break, we'll come back more with the Chairman of the all important House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, James Combers with us. Then we'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue, I would continue now with the Congressman James Comer. He is now slowly being proven right every day. He is the chairman of the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee. You've been interviewing all these people that were in the Biden White House, those that didn't plead the fifth, and there's been a number of those. But like, for example, your last interview that I'm aware of was with Ian Sam's and here he is what a White House or a State Department communications director only saw in person Joe Biden two times. I mean, I was watching President Trump yesterday for three and a half hours on TV have a cabinet meeting, and he spends that much time on TV every single day. I don't think Joe Biden could stay awake for three and a half hours. So if that's the case, are you telling us that all of these pardons and commutations may now be invalid.
Speaker 2: I think there's a good argument to make him invalid. I think if you take from the court, the court will declare them null and void. And I would strongly encourage President Trump to do that, especially these executive orders. I know there's a lot of focus on the pardon, but these executive orders Sean were done during the lang Duck period, and that is the period between, of course, when Donald Trump won the election and when he was sworn into office. That's called the Lane Duck period, and usually there's not much activity there, but there was a lot of activity with respect to executive orders, and we've always suspected that it was the staff that was Trump proofing the next administration. They made it harder with these executive orders to eliminate the Department of Education. They made it harder for Trump to make the federal employees to come back to work because you know, there's still a big percentage of them that are working from home because of COVID of all things. So they did a lot of stuff by executive order. There's no evidence that Joe Biden had any knowledge or ever authorized the auto pen on those exective orders. And usually one of president does an executive what do they do a press conference like what what Trump did with this cabinet or what Trump does every day? And Joe Biden never even issued a statement. So I think there's a strong case, especially with this new evidence that Solomon reported, where there's there's an email now that his own the Merrick Garland Department Justice said, my god, you can't use this autopin on all these legal documents. So I think that you know, once we get these these three or four more depositions in the book, give everybody the due process. I think that you know, the evidence is pointing in the direction that Joe Biden had no knowledge of that auto pen and how it was being used and who was pulling the strings.
Speaker 3: I think we're getting there. I know you've been working hard. I know it's frustrating probably for a lot of people we don't get to the finish line. But I think we're getting closer every day, in large part because of the hard work you're doing. We do appreciate the updates. Congressman Sames Comer, Chairman of the Important House Oversight Committee, thank you for joining us today. We appreciate your time as always.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Sean, all right, I know a lot of you want away in the big news of the day, obviously, the Minnesota school shooting, gunman killing two children injuring seventeen others during this Catholic mass, another sad, tragic schools shooting. The predictable reaction of the left is almost instantaneous. The same left that is for sanctuary states and sanctuary cities and unvetted illegals, even though we have known terrorists and murderers and rapists and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers and other violent criminals. Those, yeah, those same liberals, the same people that don't believe in law and order and safety and security. The same people that have been the loudest voices against Donald Trump using the Guard to keep our nations capital safe, and he's been doing it successfully. Crime is down in every massive category, including homicides, where they were averaging, you know, close to four per week, and there's been one in two weeks. It's pretty unbelievable to listen to their rank hypocrisy, and it's the depravity of it all. You know, how do you go out there, you know, minutes after a school shooting and politicize it. You know, I am frustrated because I know there is an answer. It's not an answer they ever want to consider, but it's an answer I've stated earlier in the program today many many times. If you're just getting in your car. Every school in America can be protected, completely protected. We can have retired military, retired law enforcement in every school in the country, metal detectors in every school in the country. These retired military, retired law enforcement. They can conceal carry, they can wear suits, they can be nice to the students. Students won't really know what's going on, and they will be there on site if such a moment occurs, and that will deter people from from trying to act out this way like this lunatic with this you know, it's just it's the same old story. Is not a whole lot to add. And you don't even have to pay these people. What do you mean, Hannity, they're going to work for free? No, I don't want them to work for free at all. But if they have a retirement that's being taxed, if they have other income that's being taxed, if they work fifteen hours a week, you know, they should not have to pay local taxes, state taxes, or any federal taxes. None, not a penny. And if they work X number of years, maybe it's five years, maybe it's ten years, you know, fifteen hours a week, and they volunteer, then they don't pay in this state tax You know, why don't we pay them that way? Why don't we get creative? Why don't we be thoughtful? Why don't we be grateful? Why don't we be thankful? You know, every law enforcement former law enforcement person, I know, every form of military person. I know they have the skill, the training, the ability, the desire to protect people. They've been trained to do this. And I think you'd have people signing up left, right, and sideways anyway tour busy phones. Roger in my free state of Florida, Roger, how are you glad you.
Speaker 4: Called hi, sir? Yeah, I'll get right to it. My wife was a retired school teacher for thirty years. She was a school teacher. We were married for thirty years. She passed away in June, and she would be the first one one of the threat to volunteer to carry a weapon in the classroom, but unfortunately they denied that. I don't know if it's county by county, but I live in Madison County and usually there is two or three lockdowns a year here for gun threats. And this year alone, it's only been three weeks of school in Lee County. There's been three different instance where students had weapons in their on their person. And who's going to protect her. I don't know who's going to protect the students. It's just why wouldn't they let somebody that willing and how does it carry permanent to do something like that.
Speaker 3: Because I'm even taking a step further, I'm taking it out of the hands of teachers. Although I'm not against the idea at all. You know, there was the one shooting. I forget what city or town they didn't allow any guns on school property. A school shooting breaks out and a teacher had a car parked off campus, ran to the car, got the gun and ended up saving lives.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's it goes to John Lott's book and we've had them on many many times on the program. More guns, less crime, and that's it. You protect, you able to stop perpetrators before they these masks can occur. Now, if you have these buildings on lockdown, and you have retired military and you have retired police and law enforcement, it's a no brainer to me. And you know, we keep reporting on these stories. We can go all the way back to Columbine and we still have the same old, predictable, you know, knee jerk left wing blame and reaction that it makes no sense at all. The very people against law and order, the very people for open borders, without you know, any vetting whatsoever. I'm tired of it because people's lives can be saved. There is a way to save lives here. It's like there's been a way to save lives in our nation's capital. There's a way to save lives. In Chicago and New York City and all these other places, they just outright reject it.
Speaker 4: That's right. And the training leave in Florida was going to be one hundred and forty hours. I don't I don't know if it's ever happened in the state of Florida or it's county by county, but she stepped up to the plate twice in the There is no no, nothing was acting on. But what is wrong with our kids? I mean, where do they get?
Speaker 3: There's there's there's there's a lot of issues. I mean, you know, we have the latest report, you know, showed and it's it's frustrating box reporting that the shooter went by Robin and Robert. You know, Okay, what does that mean? Are we dealing with somebody that's jacked up on hormones? I mean again, I mean it's you know, or we have these kids on these other you know, medications that are severe and it's you know, it's it's become all too common and we're not looking at any possible direct connection. I think it ought to be looked into. I don't know the answer. I don't know the circumstances of each individual you know, involved in these shootings. But I do know that there's a way to prevent it. And the way to prevent it are trained, armed office in the classroom period, retired military, retired law enforcement. That's what I would do.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I took my son to school today, my adopted son, and he's in high school. Walked in the officers, one officer standing in the office. He does one person protect a whole high heat?
Speaker 3: He doesn't. The answer is he can't correct. We know, and you know it's a matter of proactive, reactive James in California, the United Socialist utopia of podcaster and Trump troller do nothing. Gavenooso, what's up, James?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: How you doing well? I just I just have to say that, you know, you're always picking on California. California is a horrible place. California's got all these problems.
Speaker 4: Remember it's the giants.
Speaker 3: By the way. I live there. I lived there five years. It's a beautiful state in terms of geography. Beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, well I live in southern California. I live in Orange County, California, to the city called.
Speaker 3: I know Orange County. Well, I lived in Santa Barbara.
Speaker 4: Great, well, I feel safe.
Speaker 1: I think the police do the good job they're they're handling homeless prosit the Orange County prosecutor, he prosecutes.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a series of questions. You want to defend California. Here you okay, you're perfectly fine paying the highest property taxes in the country. That's okay with you.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think we pay the highest property tax.
Speaker 3: No you do. I'm sorry, you're you're I'm sorry, You're you're happy paying the highest income taxes in the country. You have Prop thirteen, but not property taxes.
Speaker 1: Property tax?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're follow me. You're you're okay with paying the highest income taxes in the country, the highest sales taxes in the country, the highest gas taxes in the country. You're paying more than twice a per gallon. Then I pay my free state of Florida. You're okay with that.
Speaker 1: Do you have a sales tax?
Speaker 3: Okay? The highest sales tax in the country is California. The highest income taxes California, the highest gas taxes California. Why don't you just answer? Are you you're happy with that? You're okay with that? I mean you have some of the worst schools in the country. Your homeless problem is so out of control all over your state, and if you're not aware of it, you're not getting outside of where you live in Orange County. No, but you have some of the worst schools in the country. You pay tens of billions of dollars in services for illegal immigrants because you're a sanctuary state. Are you're okay with all of that?
Speaker 1: I never said I was okay with all that. I said where I live here in California and the place where I live in I'm very happy with that.
Speaker 3: Then stay there. Then don't leave. Hey, I wouldn't want you to bring you your crazy politics to my free state of Florida. Stay right where you are.
Speaker 1: How are we talking about politics? I never mentioned what I am or my politics.
Speaker 4: Are you just assuming okay?
Speaker 3: If you're okay with the highest sales taxes and gas taxes, and you're okay with some of the worst schools in the country, some of the worst crime mariats in the country, the highest homeless rate in the country. You have these outdoor drug dens all over southern and northern California. People shooting up in the streets. If you're okay with all of that, then you go stay there, don't move. Let me ask you, do you know anybody in the Pacific Palisades who's home burned to the ground?
Speaker 1: Actually? I do? I? Actually do?
Speaker 4: I actually do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you. Are you upset with your state that they don't practice the science of forestry and clear out the debris? Are you upset with the fact that homes could have been saved if the fire hydrants had water in them and the reservoir wasn't empty? Are you at all upset that eight months later, only one hundred of the a little over one hundred over the over the thirteen thousand people that lost their homes, they can't get a building permit. Are you happy with your government?
Speaker 1: Consider Pacific Palisades of forest okay?
Speaker 3: Well, Santa Ana wins and wildfires are predictable in your state, are they not?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: And you know what fire so it's pretty incompetent. If it's predictable that you would need water in a fire hydrant and a reservoir, what doret you?
Speaker 1: But where I'm at, even in Orange County, fires are a thing.
Speaker 3: Why are you making excuses James, Why can't you just say it was government in competence not to have water in a fire hydrant and to have an empty reservoir when predictable fires with Santa Ana wins came. Why can't you say that's incompetent.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's incompetent.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure, or you're sure. Are you sure it's incompetent, or are you're pretty sure?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things going on in this state.
Speaker 3: Listen, do me a favor. Don't leave California. Don't question No, I don't want you to leave California. I want you to stay there. You stay there, and you suffer with the worst schools, the highest homeless rate, the highest income taxes in the country, the highest gas taxes in the country, the highest sales taxes in the country, the highest homeless population, all the crime, and the worst schools in the country. Stay where you are. You belong there, and you deserve the government you have. You deserve it, and you deserve empty fire hydrants, and you deserve an empty reservoir because you're not demanding the change needed for your state. Stay there, don't leave, don't budget ask.
Speaker 1: A question about your great state of Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you want to ask?
Speaker 1: So you're gonna tell me there's no crime in your state, there's no badgess.
Speaker 3: Say there's no crime. But it's some of the lowest in the country by far.
Speaker 1: Drugs. There's no drugs. No.
Speaker 3: Florida has either number one or number two ranked schools of public schools in the country. Florida has no state income tax, very low taxes. The populations higher in Florida, and their budget is less than half the state of New York. And you have far better infrastructure. And I know because I lived in both locations. You don't have the homeless problem, of the gang problem anywhere near any of the states we're talking about, and a much better quality of life, and it's safer, more secure. They believe in law and they believe in order. But you stay in California, you know what, you deserve everything that happens to you out there, you do. All Right, that's going to wrap things up at today. We have full coverage of this Minneapolis shooting, how it's been politicized. Paul Morrow, Ari Fleischer, Tommy Laryn, Mary Katherine Ham, Tom Holman, Tonight, Scott Brown, Governor Glenn Youngkin, Horace Cooper, nine Eastern say a DVR on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.
Speaker 4: Gotta hear Mark Simon tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Tend to New on sevent ten WR