Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Please call us with any relationship drama.
Speaker 3: I'm in the mood today, think I go ready for it today, we're in the mood. So Victoria is on the phone with a little bit of this. Victoria, very interesting and I appreciate you wanting to share this with us right now this morning. Tell us why you are second guessing your significant other's attraction to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm dating someone new and he is divorced, which is totally fine. He's been very upfront about that since the beginning. That's not an issue. And we've been together for like two months now. But the other day I was at his place and I was looking through some of his pictures and I saw a picture of his ex wife and we are like completely identical. We look exactly the same. And I made a joke about it in the moment, like, wow, you must really have a type, and he acted like he maybe hadn't noticed that we look.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and what are the features that are so similar?
Speaker 5: Like we both just have like the exact same dark hair we have, like it's like the same exact nose and mouth. We even have like the same green eyes. It just is like a pretty specific combination that is, like, would be crazy not to notice.
Speaker 3: You don't sound upset about it. So are you playfully giving a hard time? Are you actually thinking that you are filling the place of her?
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I couldn't. I think I was playfully wondering. And then when he was like, oh, I have no idea, Like when he was like, I've never noticed that before, I was like, is this a big red flag? And you're just like trying to slot me into the place that your ex wife had? Like, is am I even you know a factor here?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not an issue like that's just he has a type.
Speaker 2: But do people have types?
Speaker 1: Certain people?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, look at an interesting question that Ryan provokes, because we all say we have a type, right, we all think we have a type, and then do you end up with said type?
Speaker 10: You did the man who always described Tanya looked exactly like Robbie.
Speaker 1: You think, so, yeah, sure, because you told us, but not really because not really, not really nobody.
Speaker 3: Can see your foot, yeah you cannot really because not really got to not really.
Speaker 1: Because I think certain people have types.
Speaker 10: You know, tark El Musa from Flip or Flop and his ex wife and his new wife Heather from Selling Sunset.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 10: They actually made a joke video the other day and put it on social about how much they look alive exactly.
Speaker 3: Victoria, do you watch those shows? Do you have any idea what they're saying.
Speaker 11: I haven't seen any of those.
Speaker 2: But is he.
Speaker 3: Showing I mean, does he show you that, like everything is everything else good in the relationship?
Speaker 2: He shows you the kind of respect that you want.
Speaker 1: And that's a good question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like, I thought it was going super well. It just kind of weirds me out, Like how people get the same dog and give it the same name even after the first dog died.
Speaker 2: Did okay? Sorry? Different show.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think if you think it's a type, but if it's not bothering the relationship, then I guess he's just sort of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is he a good man? He treats you right, that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, good luck, Victoria. A type? I mean, Michael Calvin Harris spitting images practically twins, You see what I mean? You don't have a type.
Speaker 1: I don't have a type. All my ex boyfriends look completely different.
Speaker 2: You have a type.
Speaker 1: My next boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Thanks for clear enough, because the magazines are going to the record straight.
Speaker 2: Harvey Levin was running.
Speaker 1: But I did I used to have a type, but now I mean, my type is David. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Good answer, Yeah, I think so, since you're engaged.
Speaker 1: I thought I did, but I don't know if I do anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, know, the type you had shouldn't be because it never works out. So get a new type. No, what is your type?
Speaker 9: I mean the looks wise, I feel like they're just a little bit more like rocker like tattoos.
Speaker 1: But I never actually end up with.
Speaker 2: A guy like that, So change your type. Type shift.
Speaker 1: But I still like that type and that it doesn't come to me. That doesn't Well, don't give up on that type.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work in the past.
Speaker 1: Nobody has a type.
Speaker 10: I think people have a type. I think you sink you think whatever your type is, that's your type at the moment. But then all of a sudden you meet somebody else and they may look completely different from that person, but there's some common denomination that still connects them all together because it's the type.
Speaker 3: Honey, you told us every guy that you've ever dated embodies Robbie's characteristics.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not every guy I know.
Speaker 2: I just made that, yeah something, you know what she was like, I just made this.
Speaker 10: She's really poll the actor that he was like, thought was so hot and.
Speaker 1: Then the mixed between dev Paateel and Zachary.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant.
Speaker 1: And then we meet Robbie. I was like, literally could be his cousin.
Speaker 9: I will stand, I will die on this hill. That nobody has a type. Everybody says they have a type, but you really don't.
Speaker 1: Stop with the air quotes. No one person.
Speaker 3: Who does that in your life because you used to not air quote. Now all you do is airport.
Speaker 1: I've only done it for the last thirty seconds because you've.
Speaker 2: Done it for the last twenty minutes. I'm telling you, guys.
Speaker 3: I was stuck in traffic on Sunset the other day, and right there next to me while I was stopped, on my right was a tattoo parlor. Doors were open. There's a chair and an ashtray out front. I guess the guy right who works inside. I saw the guy inside wasn't didn't have any customers and I just never know when the universe is trying to tell me something. All right, here you are stopped in traffic. Here is this guy in there with no customers. The doors are open. It's like calling my name to get a tattoo, right, would have been easy. And I could practically smell the smoke the cigarettes right from from the crushed cigarettes that were outside the tray.
Speaker 2: And I didn't do it. Oh sure, yeah, I know you. I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And do you know why because he didn't know what to get.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what to get.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's also permanent, and you want to maybe I know.
Speaker 2: But I saw Mark Consuelus's arms the other day.
Speaker 1: Is he tatted up on his arm?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, I do know. I've seen them guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure I've been in some intimate situations with the man.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: He's in my dressing room, my former dressing room. He uses my dressing room.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not your dressing room anymore.
Speaker 3: Dressing it's Kelly and Mark. It's Kelly and Mark. Yes, I understand that, but it was Kelly Line for seven years.
Speaker 1: He does not dressing room. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Got great tattoos he's got great tattoos. Maybe I should have mom on about it. Anyway, he's got great arms, actually has a better body than I do.
Speaker 1: It's pretty equal.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, google him like right, shirt up, shirtless, shirtless up, he said, google shirtless Marcan Suelo's pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 2: That's not rain Seacrest, not far off, way far off. I don't know what. Thank you, by the way, but it's a fantasy. It's not real.
Speaker 9: You have to look at yourself and really see amazingness.
Speaker 2: Michelle, all this over there.
Speaker 12: Okay, y'all have me cracking up this morning. So just listening to y'all the joy that the three of you bring me on my regular morning commutes. It's just sitting here right now talking to you. It's such just so much fun. But I had a few little thoughts about a tattoo for you, and with your love of olive oil and all the high vibes that you send to myself and all your listeners, I was thinking about the symbol of an olive branch and it's peace and you could get a great drawing. I mean you could wrap it around your bicep, your mark and Suelo's bicep. You could put it across your chest, on your forearm, and it's such a symbol of it represents what your career has been, so many people's lives and all the fun that you bring to so many people, and the piece the message of joy that you send out resonate.
Speaker 3: When Michelle says it like that in her voice, it sounds meant to yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking, Yeah, the olive branch. Would you keep the olives on there or just the branch?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, I would like, I mean, let's have fruit on this thing at fruit on my tree. Yeah, well, Michelle.
Speaker 9: I love Yes, there's such a really cute, dainty one right here that will look so good on your bicep.
Speaker 2: Dates would work a d.
Speaker 12: When I heard the story that you had the universe calling you with the empty tattoo parlor and should I go in?
Speaker 2: And the decision that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 12: I had a mini conversation in my head trying to talk myself out of calling and recommending this olive branch. No, they'll think of it, so don't don't call.
Speaker 11: And I was like, no, I'm going to call.
Speaker 3: Thank you for takingiative I appreciate that. Well, Michelle, we love you for listening. We'll see how this goes. Okay, one step closer.
Speaker 2: Thank you. See when she says it, it sounds right about it? Sound thing? Oh that makes sense?
Speaker 12: Brands?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you could do this. Go back to that shop. I just sent you a picture of one.
Speaker 2: Will I regret it though in a few years?
Speaker 1: No, just move on.
Speaker 2: Maybe me ask my mom.
Speaker 1: We don't ask your mom your praise?
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I look, I mean she does not want me to ever get a vespa?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, would you ever get a vespa?
Speaker 2: There was a time wanted one. I wanted one.
Speaker 1: Would Yeah, you would look cute in a vestment. Now that I think the photos of you, I.
Speaker 3: Prefer hot cruising around in my vestment with an all the brand's tattoo.
Speaker 2: You better motorcycles, you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, you and your funny distinction show.
Speaker 2: Cycles y'all with those big wheels and picture.
Speaker 10: Did you ever see the wedding planner with Jennifer Lopez from like one hundred years ago?
Speaker 1: Like Massimo, like the one she.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to call?
Speaker 9: But the distinction between cute and hot. Robbie says that too is like, it's ever we say cute. He's like, I feel like I'm a dork. Why don't you use the term hot? I was like, it's interesting, yeah, because we want to be hot.
Speaker 2: Not always.
Speaker 3: Qu's fine, but not every single time, especially when I'm on a two wheeled beast of a Vespa with an olive branch tattoo, cruising down the one oh one.
Speaker 1: What color would it be?
Speaker 2: A hunter green?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, a hunter green? Okay, I picture basel cream, but yeah, a hundred green is nice. Okay. I like that. I know where you could put it too. That would be really great. They sell a bunch of vespas on and Turboulevard. By the way, it's a whole shop.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want it too, Okay, guys, not for now to be continued. So we are going to address an inner office issue. If you work in a normal office, this is a typical office building. There are typical offices in it, cubicles, Keith cards, p ones.
Speaker 2: Through P eight.
Speaker 3: So we got all kinds of drama here at the Burbank office, Madiana, what.
Speaker 2: Happened with your lunch? Let's I have a little visual aid here.
Speaker 1: I saw this note. I didn't know it was your lunch. I was like, oh, that sucked for whoever that is. Did you see it?
Speaker 10: I saw the note, yes, and I was like, oh, man numbers.
Speaker 13: So I went to the fridge to go grab my lunch because I got hungry, and there's a big note on a fridge and it says, if you had chicken and broccoli for lunch, come see me.
Speaker 1: I owe you lunch.
Speaker 10: Because I guess when they opened the door, it fell out and her glass tupperware shattered.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're being a good planet person by having glass and it shattered on somebody everywhere.
Speaker 2: So did you go seek this individual? That was honest?
Speaker 13: I didn't, but Nick introduced me to the person and I told Nick and I told Mark and they're like, oh my god, this is so funny. And so like we went to go meet up with the guy and he was he's really cool, so bad. I didn't even want to go up to him because I'm like, it's fine. I don't want him to think that, you know, Like, I'm like, it's okay, Like it was probably my fault because I placed it.
Speaker 2: But didn't you make him buy your lunch?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't make it. He offered he let's go.
Speaker 3: Look at all that planning and efficiency you made the chicken, you pack.
Speaker 2: Organize yourself, and.
Speaker 9: That would like really throw off my day, because I really do. It's like you bring your food and you plan plant it for specific times, and like that would really throw me.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate his note though, Yeah, it's really sweet. He's sweet.
Speaker 3: He seems like this is like the perfect script for a rom com to the right way to meet somebody.
Speaker 2: Let's meet at him now I'm.
Speaker 1: Married.
Speaker 2: I think he is married.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just become a thriller.
Speaker 6: Wat way too many rom coms. Know that we're.
Speaker 3: Very happy that you had an honest note there, and you know, wanted to admit your mistake and breaking Marianna's lunch.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a little bit of challenge there, and in thinking about it for the past twenty four hours, you've had a lot of witnesses. I kind of changed my tune a little bit.
Speaker 1: Is okay, okay, oh this is getting good.
Speaker 2: See what happened?
Speaker 6: So, like, I'm an honest gentleman. You know, I grew up with great morals and if I break something, I pay for it. But at the same time, if it was placed in such a way that it was not really my fault for it breaking. Then do I pay?
Speaker 10: Are you implying that it was Mariana's salt for the way she placed her tupperware inside the fridge?
Speaker 6: I heard her say right before I got on that it could be up to her too. Now Here, there's two things. Afore, on a witness stand, I would you know acknowledge that yes, it broke when I opened the door. But at the same time, there's a big sign right on the refrigerator that says no hooking broccoli.
Speaker 9: By the way, no fishcoli in the micro sounds like bare bump, so.
Speaker 6: Right off the bat if we are again on a trial. Then secondly, there are shelves with glass or or plastic that cover so things don't slide off. Then when you put glass on glass, you're setting something up for disaster.
Speaker 2: Adam, I feel like they don't let you guys talk back there in the sales.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to say you should take mita nobu because you ruin my suit. But I'm just saying, is that one hundred percent my fault.
Speaker 9: And your.
Speaker 3: Adam from sales broke many on his lunch, he was very kind to admit that now he's changing his tune here, Adam, which client or clients do you work with that are on our show?
Speaker 6: I work with I'm vice president of sales, so I work with most law of clients all over.
Speaker 2: Kiss you have a one that is on the morning show right now?
Speaker 6: We have many on the boarding schow r now, so I can't just name one.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like it's the VP sales should be able to name one.
Speaker 6: I know, I have a lot. I just don't want to just name out one. The other big one you named me?
Speaker 2: Well, let me play and have you heard have you heard Ruby's at and T commercial?
Speaker 1: We play that one a lot.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's the most run commercial here. Just take a listen. She's trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Where is everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Different And although that makes it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Adam from Sales, we love you buddy, thanks for all the hard work and love on our show, and thank you, appreciate you. You take care all right, bye bye. But I think he's looking for a podcast or something.
Speaker 1: It has to be so you put them on the door. Yeah, so then when it opened, it probably slid out from it. I mean, how do you Honestly, that is a bad place to put your lunch.
Speaker 13: It is, but I didn't obviously didn't go the intention of that. I mean, it was an accident.
Speaker 3: I'm on your side because he did like this about face on you that I was way into hugging him because he was honest what I.
Speaker 2: Thought about it.
Speaker 1: And after that I was like, actually I do want lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah no boo, classic sales move. You come in for a free lunch and now you're buying something. So your phone it's listening to you, right, I mean I it's like I breathe a thought and all of a sudden it ads for shoes come up on my or workout clothes come up and my feet. Ye, so maybe they're listening. Maybe they're not. I think they are, but you can make sure they're not by doing this. If you don't want them to listen, go to settings, scroll down to the apps, click on the suspected app and turn off microphone. If you do authorize Mike access, it is legal for them to listen, not even when you're using the app.
Speaker 1: This is all the apps. You can't just do this on like a one setting.
Speaker 10: You have to do it like for Instagram, you have to do it for Target, you have to do it for all the apps that have a microphone.
Speaker 2: We'll take twenty seven minutes and do it.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Today's quote here it is quote every day you are the sky. Everything else is just the weather.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: Oh right, good like good comms, bad coms. Weather changes, but the sky stays the same past.
Speaker 2: So stay blue when you get above the clouds. It's always blue. FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 10: Authorities are investigating a series of suspicious fires set in the San Fernando Valley overnight in the Sherman Oaks area. LA Police and Fire are trying to determine if the fires were connected. LA County plans to cancel two billion dollars of medical debt. Residents whose debt has been forgiven will be notified in early twenty twenty five. The Santa Ana wins have prompted the closure of several miles of Topinga Canyon Boulevard. South Topinga remain closed until at least six pm today from Moholland Drive to pch And.
Speaker 1: The one hundred and sixteenth Newport.
Speaker 10: Beach Christmas Boat Parade begins tonight along a fourteen mile course in the Newport Harbor, starting at six thirty and continuing through Friday night.
Speaker 3: Let me grab Brie here about our coworker may need to everybody to jump in for some advice.
Speaker 2: Prey, good morning, How are you?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 4: I'm good, How are you great?
Speaker 2: We're doing well things. How can we help you this morning? Brie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of in an awkward situation. So my coworker set me up with her son, and she's like a friend. She's seen a lot of my sort of dating ups and downs.
Speaker 11: And I think she like.
Speaker 4: Felt like she was solving my singleness. But I we've gone on two dates and I don't like her.
Speaker 5: Son at all.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I just felt like the vibe wasn't there at all. In I don't know what to do, because.
Speaker 2: How do you tell your coworker that you don't like her kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't want to make it weird with her.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us more about her son and what you don't like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's nothing like he's he's nice and everything. I just like don't feel the vibe there at all.
Speaker 3: And she thought you would feel a vibe. Why, Like, what was the reason that she thought you guys would think.
Speaker 4: I don't. I mean, I consider her to be a friend, but he's just he's like not my type, and we don't really have anything in common. And I'm also I'm just not attracted.
Speaker 1: Do you know he is attracted to you or he's giving you vibes that like he's into you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's been like yeah, he keeps asking to go out again. And like my coworker, his mom said that he keeps telling her like that he's so happy that she connected us. And I don't know what to do. I got it, laugh or not.
Speaker 14: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: There's only one path, and that's through here, and here's the truth path, and it's legit. Okay, love your son, I love working here, love our relationship. It just doesn't feel comfortable for me to be thinking about dating your son while we're working together. It just complicate potentially complicates things. I mean, if things go well, things don't go well. I just don't think it's the right idea. I don't think it's necessarily what I'm looking for, full stop. Deal with the response might be a little awkward, and move on. That's the only way to deal with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to work. She starts off by saying, I love your son. That's kind of misleading.
Speaker 3: I love the idea that you set me up with your son. However, I just don't think this is the right path while we work together. Who knows what's gonna happen. You're allowed to say if it goes.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is very very no, because then she's gonna say, well, why didn't you do that before I set you up with him?
Speaker 1: Why did you send me down this path? Lie to lie, you just need to come clean and be like, hey, I just don't find the connection. But he seems like a great guy.
Speaker 3: But you've got to have a pathway through and nip it in the butt. Otherwise you're going to be doing something you don't want to do, and it's gonna get really bad. If you kick the can on this and have to get out of it after she thinks you're into her son, that's going to be really bad.
Speaker 4: I just don't I don't want to insult her by saying I don't like your son, and you.
Speaker 2: Saw you that we're not a match.
Speaker 1: No, say the vibes line vibes, don't lie.
Speaker 2: I just think we're better off as friends. We're not a match. But don't wait on this, don't sleep on it. All right, thank you very much, good luck? Yeah, thanks whatever, Just be direct.
Speaker 1: Setting up coworker, this is very tricky.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I've tried to do it a couple of times. It could work, it could not work. My sister set me up with Michael, but I guess it wasn't her coworker. Yeah, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And if it went bad like then it's a problem here. Then you blame Tanya because she said you with Michael, and here we're at work every day.
Speaker 2: They didn't work out.
Speaker 9: Well, if you're mature adults, you're not going to bring the grudge into work.
Speaker 2: Have you met us?
Speaker 1: Our middle name is grudge.
Speaker 10: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not mature. Give us that.
Speaker 3: Let me grab Serena, who's on a phone here at eight hundred and five to one to two seven.
Speaker 2: Serena, good morning, How are you?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you great?
Speaker 3: So you're calling here? You need a little guidance or some feedback here. Your boyfriend is the topic and he gets mad at you for what.
Speaker 11: So he basically gets mad at me because we're in a long distance relationship and basically, you know, like we FaceTime every night before we go to bed, and usually like before like I go to bed, like I'll tell im like, hey, good night, and I'll scrow like on my phone like afterwards, and you know, like accidentally, like I'll mistakenly like send him like stuff on Instagram and like group chat season and he basically looks at it as like why are you telling me good night and then sending me stuff on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I get that out.
Speaker 11: I'm kind of just like, am I really like in the wrong for that? Like I kind of just want to like chill on my phone like before I go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know exactly what you mean, because I do this. I'll say, I'll say good night to my phone, but then I'll go in the room and then I'll just go on Instagram for like another thirty minutes, and then I hear him coming like down the all the way into the room, and I'll put the phone under the car so that he thinks I'm sleep.
Speaker 7: He's like, don't get it, Like he's like, oh, you know, like it hurts his feelings because when I do this, like he's basically saying that, like I'm trying to end communication for the day with him, and I'm like, well, I mean.
Speaker 15: I'm.
Speaker 1: Totally with him on this day to break.
Speaker 11: Why can't I just like have my alone time before I go to bed?
Speaker 7: Like, yes, you should funny video?
Speaker 11: And he just gets really mad and I'm like, Okay, am I in the wrong? Like I need some opinions on this.
Speaker 9: No, it's just very funny because I used to be the same way.
Speaker 1: But I would just never say it.
Speaker 9: Like I would get internally annoyed when Roby and I first started dating if he would like send me stuff after we facetimed and said good night.
Speaker 1: I would be like, why is he doing this? But I would never say it.
Speaker 9: So I actually applaud your boyfriend for speaking up because it really bothers me.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, you need it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you addressed it because this is something that everybody deals with.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I think it's normal. You know, everybody like goes on Instagram before they go to sleep, you know, But.
Speaker 3: If you are in the same bed with the person and you do say good night and it's dark and then there's screen lights up.
Speaker 2: Do you turn and go.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well that's why it's kind of like a plus for me because we live far from each other.
Speaker 3: Right for this, for this, well, good luck. I don't think it's a deal breaker. I understand both sides and you are not alone. Appreciate him bringing it up.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan.
Speaker 3: He Oh, it's just he's dropping on the back room and somebody's putting their foot down. Call that it is done with it. She's tired of it, you know what you hear something, I'm tired of it. I'm like, what are you tired of it? She's tired of it, tired of what negative comments have done to effect her life. Like as a child, were you ever told something and it stuck with you and you navigate yourself and life around it on a regular basis because some person tried to put you down, say something like condemn a thought or put your fire out? Me for sure tease what I was teased about being chubby one two. I was told when I started hosting a show when I was seventeen or eighteen, I was doing something and I was told by a producer, I'll make sure you never work.
Speaker 2: Again as a teenager. I'll make sure you.
Speaker 3: Never work again. Because I don't know what they were upset about. Like me, I think it was me not signing my life away to a contract. I was signing my life away. They want me to sign my life when I said no. And then I actually remember the person calling my photo was driving my hond to prelude and and said to me, I'll make sure you never work again.
Speaker 2: I'm not signing this paper.
Speaker 1: Now look at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm working, working right now. I'm working right now in this town. This was not even this town. This was Atlanta.
Speaker 1: The person, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even Hollywood. I'll make sure you never work in Atlanta again. Anyway, I bring this up because Collet's putting her foot down.
Speaker 2: Came out for the back room. What are you tired of?
Speaker 15: So I like realize I have been shaving my arms since middle school because like one of my classmates said, I had hairry arms when I was a kid, And I was like, why am I still doing this just because one person said this to me? And then also I was like and so I like reflected more, and I remember I had stopped wearing jeans in high school and after high school because someone said I was fat in jeans.
Speaker 1: This boy I remember his name, He was a jerk. I won't call him out, but call.
Speaker 2: Him out those stayed with you in your adult life.
Speaker 15: And it was literally just one comment that one person made. Like it wasn't like consistently com like these comments were made and I was like, why am I I'm twenty five years old? Like who if someone's looking at my arms going they're hairy, they have bigger issues than like my.
Speaker 1: Exactly? Who cares? Like if someone's arms are hairy and my hair is in there?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 15: I was like, I can't believe because I was like, and I have to stop myself because I'll like to be doing my like routine in the shower and I'll go to shave my arms and I'm like, whoa, I gotta stop.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this jeans on today too. I do have jeans on today.
Speaker 1: See much happier you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing about shaving anything. You know, when you shave it, it grows back a lot more, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I think they tell you, but I don't know.
Speaker 15: I think my arms are still like I maybe I don't know, maybe a little bit, but not like that much.
Speaker 3: Well, I I didn't have Harry legs forever, and then I my buddy's like, you gotta just trim them every once in a while. So I bought one of those trimmers with guards, and I trimmed them twice last year, and now they grow back fuller, and so I gotta trim them more.
Speaker 1: I mean, leg hair is a whole other people.
Speaker 2: But it's like the stuff they don't tell you.
Speaker 10: I kind of have a similar s situation where in when I was younger, middle school, whatever, I just I danced, I did cheer at the gymnastics, and I never played any sports. So I was never picked for sports at school like reesas or things like that.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever picked me because in theory, sucked.
Speaker 10: And it's always kind of stuck with me because now as an adult, I still like have fears of starting pickleball, Like I just don't think I'm going to be great at something because I never played sports as a child.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, and like I understand that it.
Speaker 10: Was like my sport and that's what got me through those years. Of course I was like an athlete in that sense, but when it comes to like if someone wants to go play soccer, like Michael's on a co ed soccer team, and like there's you know, I'm like, I could never do that, Like you guys are so much better, you.
Speaker 1: Know, even kickball. I'll do kickball.
Speaker 10: But when it goes to like pickleball or a softball game, whoring like that, it's too.
Speaker 1: Serious and I feel like I suck and I'm just like I'm just going to sit it out.
Speaker 2: Too much pressure.
Speaker 1: I playick with you.
Speaker 3: Well, collect you take your arms with hair and your dead and jeans, and you walk proudly through these halls here, and you know to that guy that said these things to you, ha, yeah take that.
Speaker 15: Ryan Seacres says, ha, let's go, let's go play pick a ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta get these they do.
Speaker 2: They scar you for life.
Speaker 1: You can really do.
Speaker 3: Stephanie has an interesting issue here. Her boyfriend's parents are bad tippers. Well, Stephanie, what happened and how bad are they?
Speaker 14: Hi? So the scenario is my boyfriend's parents. I take us out to dinner a lot. Now, every time we go out to dinner or drinks or whatever, you know, we alfer to pay when the check comes we you know, we really appreciate that they do want to take us out. But what I've noticed when they do take us out, they tip less than ten percent the matter what bestaur on bar, anything like that. And both my boyfriend and I have worked in the food industry before, so like we know how important tipping is. So like we feel awful, but we don't really know what to do. Like I haven't even really discuss says with my boyfriend cause I don't want to hurt his feelings and make him feel like, you know, his parents are less than But I just kind of don't know how to navigate this.
Speaker 1: You can't you just bring extra cash.
Speaker 3: I've been in situations while just add to what's on the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I think that's the them though.
Speaker 9: You gotta do it when they walk away, yeah, or do it to the server if you pass the server.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm just thinking that was a great night, kay.
Speaker 14: I mean you don't bring it up to my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mind you bring up to your boyfriend.
Speaker 3: But I also think if you want to solve the problem, you and your boyfriend bring a little extra every now and then when you're having dinner with his parents and you'd.
Speaker 2: Lay it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his parents are stuck in their ways, like you're not going to change them.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's just I feel so bad because it's so nice they treat us like I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: You know, then why don't treat you? Why don't you do the tip? Just let them off. Oh that's a good plan, that's a fair trade. That might be a better route. You know. You guys, do care dinner.
Speaker 3: We've got the tip, and then you give the appropriate tip the moment.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, thank you for listening to it. Good life, good care.
Speaker 14: Oh I hope it works, thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean you want to create a non friction zone with the parents. Absolutely, that's a simple solve, and then you and you know, the two of you, the couple there can split it.
Speaker 2: Well. Rachel's on the phone, Good morning, Rachel, how you doing.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 14: I'm good things.
Speaker 2: I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Take your call because I just was. I get a call screen of all the lines and I can see it, says Rachel. I saw my boss watching something in a photo he sent me. So, your your boss sent you a photo, but in the background you saw him watching provocative videos.
Speaker 11: Yes, that is correct.
Speaker 2: Was it a still shot?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was a picture of my invoice because I worked from home, and so I asked him if he could send me a picture of it, and he was holding it in front of his computer.
Speaker 2: Oh and his computer had adult things on it. Uh huh and ouch? Oops, did you tell him yet that you saw it?
Speaker 10: So weird?
Speaker 5: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 16: I waited a couple of minutes to respond, and he must have finally realized that it was in the background, and so we unsent the picture and then resent it without anything in the background.
Speaker 3: First of all, so everybody check your background, check the articles, the things that.
Speaker 2: Whatever's in your background. Like, take a look.
Speaker 1: I mean, the chicks happen. This is not a mistake.
Speaker 10: He did not know the fact that he's watching dirty videos at work is not a mistake.
Speaker 2: He wait, was he at home or work?
Speaker 14: He was at work.
Speaker 2: I was picturing it at home after hours. Okay, this is like.
Speaker 1: During work hours. Well, Rachel is like, what kind of project you're working on and whatever?
Speaker 2: We don't know why. I was like, he always at homeworking.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe he's mistake still happened.
Speaker 2: So but inappropriate at work completely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rachel.
Speaker 3: Now it's your boss, so we need to think carefully. What do we do? Do you go to h R Like, what do you want to do?
Speaker 16: I don't know?
Speaker 12: He he really like I haven't even responded.
Speaker 16: Do I say things and act like I didn't see that?
Speaker 14: He unset?
Speaker 3: I think you don't respond erase it and let's just move on. Oh right, it's not great.
Speaker 10: Maybe yeah, strike one and then if it happens again, it's just like this is too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might just I mean, it fits me and this is not maybe good advice, but I would just like move on.
Speaker 1: Oh but like how uncomfortable now?
Speaker 3: But he probably knows you saw it, so maybe he's not that's appropriate. It's all bad on him too, It's all bad on him. But it is your boss. Oh I feel hunger pangs.
Speaker 1: Do you still have the original picture?
Speaker 16: I didn't screenshot it now?
Speaker 9: Oh, but you should check your computer because sometimes when you unsend, it still.
Speaker 1: Goes to your other right, it goes to other devices.
Speaker 2: Okay, check that, and so check it.
Speaker 10: Keep it as evidence because if he ever tries to pull something fishy down that road, to try to like fire you or do something weird, because he's uncomfortable, then you have evidence.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, I like that idea.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you've been watching your honor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of law?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 1: I'm not messing around with.
Speaker 3: Her following the facts and the evidence here, Rachel, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if she's uncomfortable, go to HR talk about him. If she's not, move on. So listen it is there's somebody posted.
Speaker 3: There's the one that posted and interactions she had with a guy that she met on a dating app. Right, they're chatting. He asked her out to dinner. She was into it, and then he said this, shall we have a short walk before the food to see how we feel?
Speaker 10: To see how we feel? Yeah, but to see how we feel?
Speaker 1: Part kind of.
Speaker 2: Lingers at me.
Speaker 3: The part that strikes me badly too, like auditioning. Is he gonna go, like, see if they do we feel good with each other before we go on the dinner date.
Speaker 1: But I don't mind the walk before. That's kind of cute. No, it's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Why why because you're getting ready?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna walk, take a little walk, stroll on my heels.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna wear tennis shoes on my date like hosting.
Speaker 3: You say that because I have been asked before in my past. Are we walking anywhere before or after? Because I need to know about my shoes? Or can we not walk before after? Because any to know about my shoes?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: If you want to go on a walk with me, then it's going to walk. If you don't take me to dinner, or take me to dinner, but don't walk with me before, Oh my gosh, go with the flow, wear of the walking shoes, and then bring your heels for dinner, like.
Speaker 1: A big deal?
Speaker 2: Where are you going to carry your shoes?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: To leave him in his car? I don't know, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: What if you take a ride share right.
Speaker 1: Then you wear you don't wear heels for the date? Like it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: I think I agree. I change.
Speaker 3: I changed, just you know, Tony, I change my transit pattern based on shoes.
Speaker 2: I'm not fighting that, Like if you want to put on shoes that.
Speaker 10: We don't walk, but I'm you're already giving signs of high maintenance and you don't go with the flow, and so Jordan.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying. I'm saying if one does.
Speaker 2: This dating, yeah, not so fun, is it?
Speaker 3: I like walking after if it's a walkable blocker straight after you have something. But I fully defer to shoe comfort and whatever. If you want vanity shoe versus comfort sho I'm fine.
Speaker 1: And also like sitting jeans or standing jeans.
Speaker 2: Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: You know those.
Speaker 9: Gans that are like you have jeans that that you can only stand in. Yeah, they're supers because it snatches your waist. So those the genes that you can stand and they snatch your waist. But when you sit down, it's like, oh it's so painful. Yeah, Like there's sometimes that just doesn't give. And those are my standing only jeans, right like.
Speaker 1: If I'm going to a concert, standing only jeans, but if I'm going to dinner, comfy jeans both.
Speaker 3: If you thank you for these teachable mom, that's because I had no idea about that.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing. Who's this single around here? Raise your hand? Minds up?
Speaker 1: What do you consider single? I mean in a.
Speaker 2: Relationships, in a relationship, what do you consider single?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some people say not married as single.
Speaker 2: No, no one says not married is single. That's not true.
Speaker 1: Google it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to google it. I I'm sitting right here and I got other things to do, Okay, But to me, Sysney, single is single.
Speaker 1: Single is you're ready to mingle and you want to meet somebody so that you won't be single anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's why mckayl and I raised our hands.
Speaker 1: You want someone to cuddle with at night.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: No, maybe just like give a kiss and then turn the otherwise.
Speaker 1: Not at the.
Speaker 10: Beginning, At the beginning, everyone's like on their a cuddle game.
Speaker 2: No I'm not. I don't pretend to like you.
Speaker 9: But you like to cuddle and then when you go to sleep you just go your separate ways.
Speaker 3: Tanya, What is it with you telling me what I like when I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like to come?
Speaker 1: Maybe try it more?
Speaker 2: I think I don't like it. Ask anybody, call any X of mine and ask.
Speaker 10: No, you don't like to codle, not even like the first three months of a relationship, like that's asleep.
Speaker 1: That's so sad, lot of.
Speaker 2: Sadness, don't you know anyway?
Speaker 1: Label things all?
Speaker 2: Right? If you're single and striking.
Speaker 1: Out, do you just like lay next to someone?
Speaker 3: And so the way it works is you get into bed and you turn over and you say good night and give them a kiss, and then you flip to the other side of the bed to actually sleep.
Speaker 10: If you're watching something, yea, even if you're on the couch like sometimes cling, especially in the beginning of a relationship, you're just so into each other.
Speaker 1: How can you like, I can't keep my hands off Michael?
Speaker 2: Okay, well.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, what do you say? Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 10: Now I get it likely now it's like not the same as it was at the beginning.
Speaker 9: But what do you do if you're in bed watching television together?
Speaker 1: Television?
Speaker 2: You know what we do?
Speaker 3: We were watching We're watching that farm or dating clubs.
Speaker 1: Watching television. You're not going to sleep yet.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You just sit the off the sides of the bed.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah's not that big. It's like pop our head against the headboard with two pillows and we watch something like do.
Speaker 1: You hold hands?
Speaker 2: No, we're not.
Speaker 1: Clinging like you do you tickle each other? Who are you talking to anybody?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Really, anyway, it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, as we're saying. If you're trying to need somebody, try the Peter method. That's what people are doing.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, it's gone viral, and basically step one is you spot somebody out in the wild, say a club, a restaurant where we're like, I mean, even a wedding, and you make eye contact with them, and then you approach them and you kind of confusingly say like, hey, are you Peter, And then of course they're gonna probably say no.
Speaker 1: And then from there you go, oh, my gosh, I thought that I.
Speaker 10: Had met you from my my friend's cousin, or I thought you were my cousin's friend or something like that along those lines. If they're interested, then from there they're gonna go, well, who's your cousin? And it goes down the rabbit hole of essentially lies. But if their name is Peter, then I guess it could all fall apart.
Speaker 1: But I think Tanya has tried this and apparently it worked for her.
Speaker 2: This is the dunest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you it's genius.
Speaker 2: Are you Peter? So?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: So I used to do this, but I used to just to go up to guys and I would say, are you friends with Robert Graham? And they would say it was that Rober Graham? An actual like yeah, got Bachelor. Yes, he's Becca's ex boyfriend. And I would just say, are you friends with Robert Graham? And they would say no, like kind of like, no, how do you know him? But I was like, I swear I met you with him when I was at his party the other day.
Speaker 2: They're like, no the other day.
Speaker 9: But then you but then you start talking and then you forget about the Robert Graham stuff, and then I got so many phone numbers that way.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant, such a good idea.
Speaker 10: Apparently it's viral and it's working and people are trying it out, and it's.
Speaker 9: Such like a non invasive way to go up to a stranger at a bar.
Speaker 2: I think it's the dumbest way to do it in the book.
Speaker 9: No, it's brilliant. It's actually the opposite of dumb. It's brilliant.
Speaker 10: Wow, you try it one day, Ryan the Peter method. You don't use pe. I mean, I guess you could use Peter. No, you could be like, do you know, just do it Sarah Jones? Are you friends with Sarah Jones?
Speaker 1: And they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I cannot pretend to act like I'm Sarah Jones.
Speaker 1: Is Robert Do you know Robert Graham?
Speaker 10: I would do anything to witness this, like anything.
Speaker 2: You would not want to be out with me when I'm trying to mean something.
Speaker 1: She would just like sit down on the popcorn, just watch me to just do it. I think I would pee.
Speaker 3: My pants watching Ryan try to do that one stupid time, long time ago.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: I wanted to hang out with this person when I first met her, and we were at a restaurant and she was with the mutual friends and I walked over to the table and sat next to her, and she had a hair tie, and I said, can I see your hair tie? And I put it on my wrist, and I realized by having it on my wrist, she wouldn't want to leave until she got her hair tie back.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like, wow.
Speaker 1: You need help. Yeah, that is the first mooove ever. If somebody asked me for my hairtie, I'd be like, no.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. I put it on my wrist.
Speaker 10: I mean I would say yes, sure, I can see they're trying to flirt, but I yay.
Speaker 1: That would What was your next move after the hair tye wrist game?
Speaker 9: She has to asked for a back and then you have to say like, oh, no, you have to give me your.
Speaker 2: Phone number, can't guys? I am so cool. I am so cool with those moves.
Speaker 9: Oh my, guys, try the Sarah Jones method.
Speaker 2: The hairtime method worked. I dated her for seven years.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Obviously Tanya. Of course she seems to.
Speaker 1: Spell it out for you. Yeah, can I got an initial? No, figure it out the hair tie.
Speaker 2: Let me grab Gabby this morning. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Is it day off? And you got day off to the right start. Things are going well hopefully. So if you've got a big meeting today, good luck with it. If you've got a difficult conversation to have with your partner, sorry, good luck with it.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that, but okay.
Speaker 2: People get stuff going on everything.
Speaker 1: Someone just someone just sent a text that said we need to talk tonight. Uh wait.
Speaker 9: I said that to Robbie the other day in the bathroom. I go, can we talk when we get in bed? And he goes, nobody wants to hear that to.
Speaker 1: Have a serious conversation in bed.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to talk. Ever, Like when I go to bed sleep.
Speaker 1: He was just like nobody ever wants. Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: Nobody does, and what you have to talk about?
Speaker 1: It was actually nice.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say that, like I missed him because we've just been what have.
Speaker 1: You been apart? Well, no, that's the thing.
Speaker 9: We haven't been apart, but we've been like kind of distant because like he was sick and then I was sick, and so I was just like, I just miss you and I love you, and I just wanted to It was like a sweet conversation that I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Have, and he was very sweet to announce that while you were peeing. I mean that part is Roman.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was brushing his teeth but okay.
Speaker 2: But just as a general rule, no one wants to talk with Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Gabby, thank you for holding on in Corona. So tell me what's the story here? His mom babies him and she wants me to baby him too, is what it says on the call screen.
Speaker 8: Yes, so pretty much. Me and my boyfriend, we've been dating for two years. We finally moved in together, and you know, I thought things would be, you know, different, and I understand him and his mom are pretty close, but it's like to the point that it's it's a lot. You know, he missed work. You know, he had a migraine, and she felt like she needed to take care of him. And you know, obviously I was there, so I was, you know, going to take care of him myself. But you know, she came over, she started cooking for him, and then she started to tell me how he liked his food. I was just like, okay, and I made him the exact same food that she has. But she's like, no, this is how he likes it. And she knows that I also don't cook that well. But I mean, I think it was just a little too much because she's like, no, this is how he likes it. You pretty much did it wrong. This is how he likes it.
Speaker 3: This is a case of a mom who loves her baby and is finding it difficult that she's losing him a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm kinda have to side with the mom here because I can only imagine what kind of mom I'm gonna be one day with Maxim And in my head, I'm gonna be like, they're not doing it the way he likes it, or they're not doing it this way. Maybe your little boy grows up and likes it a different way. Why can't Gabby just be taking it as constructive criticism and just be like, oh, this is great. Teach me your recipes. I would love to know how you make free holis and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I like Systney's method. Peter method is Peter. Sorrybby, I just Gabby.
Speaker 3: I can understand why it may seem a little pushy and pressured, but it's a mom loving her son wanting her son to be loved in the same way.
Speaker 1: I think you befriend the mom.
Speaker 10: You become besties with her, because if not, this is going to go sour real fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: And it's also just like she'll still make his appointments for him, like doctor's appointments.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is it's not good. This is good. It's helpful for him.
Speaker 11: I think it's just like it's like one thing after another.
Speaker 1: It's a hair too far.
Speaker 2: It's very common.
Speaker 10: I would love to share calendar with maximum he's an adult and just be like, oh, you have your appointment later.
Speaker 2: It's very common. But it's a parent who loves their child.
Speaker 3: That's the good thing, which means you probably got a good man which means the two of you, guys are going to have a great relationship.
Speaker 10: Yes, and she's going to be a great grandma, and then you've got free babysitting.
Speaker 2: I mean, is this positive? Yabby? Thank you for listening in Corona this morning. Good lot, Yes, thank you. I could see my mom doing this.
Speaker 1: Your mom does not make your doctor's appointments.
Speaker 2: How do you know it makes doctor? No, she doesn't made my doctor's supports.
Speaker 3: But I could see her like saying what I love like to my significant other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't you rather have a guidance than like, yeah, not No, it's just it's just this took took it a hair too far for in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Ouch, I'm with guys.
Speaker 3: That's gonna wrap it up for us. One more thing before we go. If you could live in the world of one TV show, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Friends? Beverly Hills Now Too?
Speaker 2: And O, Well, I'm with you in Beverly's Now or Magnum p I or Eat Cake?
Speaker 1: Is it cake?
Speaker 2: What happened? I'd like to eat it too? All Right, guys, we're out. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.