Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to back so happy Hour. I'm Charity and I'm Rachel, and we are back with a lovely, lovely episode this one.
Speaker 2: Put your headphones on and buckle up.
Speaker 3: I am a little nervous because there is so much to say, and I'm wondering how much we can say legally.
Speaker 2: Well, at this point we'll find out, right why why not?
Speaker 1: You know, let's try, let's try and see. I think we should start with, you know, our family Bachelor Nation. There's a lot going on, but there's also a lot happening in pop.
Speaker 2: Culture, but we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: Let's start with some very very specific bacheloration news which I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: This one broke me, like this one truly broke me.
Speaker 1: For our listeners if you don't or have not seen news, Joe Amabili, who was the former host of this podcast, revealed that he has an early stage brain tremer which is going to require him to undergo brain surgery in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Which I it's so crazy how I found out about this.
Speaker 1: Rachel, I was literally texting Serena because I saw that they both did their pernuvo scans and I was like, Oh, can you give me the contact for who you like reached out to? And as I texted her that text, I opened Instagram and I saw Joe's posts and I was like, you're you're kidding, Like I don't know, Like I just couldn't believe it. And it's one of those things where I feel, like I hate to say it, but like we live in a society where.
Speaker 2: Healthcare is just always so tricky.
Speaker 1: But it's also one of those things where you don't feel like it could happen until it happens to you type situation. And I was like, this is so like it was just so sad, so sad, so odd.
Speaker 2: Like least expecting it from him.
Speaker 1: I mean, Joe is a very healthy guy, and I know that you know, it could happen in any capacity or any form, but I just was not expecting it, like at all.
Speaker 3: No, Like you said, this is something like similarly to when we had the news about Katie Thurston's diagnosis. When it happens in our bachelor family, but when it happens to people so young, thank God that they were able to get this MRI, this full body MRI too, because, like you said, healthcare is so tricky and this is something that a lot of people don't have access to. But thank god that they were able to catch it. And I believe he's getting a craniotomy, so hopefully that surgery goes very smoothly, and we hope for nothing but amazing outcomes and a healthy depery for Joe. And we're thinking about Serena as well, because it is said crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a lot to care.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I am, I am glad that they caught it early. That's like the saving grace and all this, and obviously we're keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it is it's just fascinating.
Speaker 1: And when you really think about, like the fact that he caught this from a brand deal, which is crazy. I just wish this was like accessible to everybody because even then, I'm like, it is expensive, Like it's very expensive me and are actually going to go get one just for the sake of it? We were like, okay, like why not, But like when you tally the costs, like your annual physical doesn't cover like MRIs to this degree where you're getting all these scans, that's like showing so much and when you really think about it. That also, over time, health insurance doesn't cover all of that, so you're probably going to pay probably more if you were to go through like health insurance or your typical annual physical route versus like going in and getting this scanned.
Speaker 2: Are these scans done? So?
Speaker 1: That to me is like my encouragement to just anyone who is listening. I understand, like, again, very expensive, but if it's going to hopefully detect something very early or give you just peace of mind about your health, I definitely think that it's worth it.
Speaker 2: That's why me and.
Speaker 1: Dotton are going to go do it and get it done. But yeah, I mean we are thinking of you, Joe, we love you, and hopefully all this will be over before you know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so hard to like.
Speaker 2: Musician from that.
Speaker 3: It is so crazy because you just genuinely never think that things like this could happen to you. I know, I am always like I feel so invincible, but moments like these, like I know that Joe has like such an incredible like support system around him and Serena, so yes, like nothing but our thoughts with Joe moving on, I don't know how do we move on from this moving, I know, like genuinely.
Speaker 2: Am I on the I don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, truly, we do have other exciting news. This is a little bit more on the happier side.
Speaker 2: Joey is making a debut. Come on now.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, I knew, but like I didn't know, like to what capacity.
Speaker 2: I just knew he was filming something.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I knew like a wild back.
Speaker 1: Like I want to say, maybe a few months back someone mentioned and I was like, oh, that's exciting, but they didn't tell me to again what degree? But a new holiday rom com. I'm like, who's more perfect for that? I think it's Joey right.
Speaker 3: Oh, literally so perfect. I think Justin Glaize is going to be in.
Speaker 2: A hole also doing yeah with wait.
Speaker 3: Well, I love the bach Nation to Homework pipeline. I do have to say Kelsey Anderson is stronger than the US true. Having to watch Joey kiss another woman, I know she's gonna be so funny about it. I'm looking forward to her reactions already. But this will be good to watch. I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be really good. I'm very curious to see his acting. Obviously, I think we got like a sneak peek when he was It was he did a cameo for the nine to one one episode, like during his season of the Bachelor, and I was like, okay, that was like thirty seconds, but it was like decent.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to see how he does. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In our next Rachel Nation headline, Jason Tartick pops the question to girlfriend Catherine Hurley, saying they are right where they belong.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Jason, congratulations are in order. Truly, I am very excited for him. I am. I do not think, No, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: How long have they've been Well, I'm just how long have they been together?
Speaker 2: Has it been a year? It's definitely not. I don't think it has been a year. I think it.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, I am shocked that it happened this quick. Like I'm happy. I knew like the relationship was, you know, going on the right track. I just did not expect it to happen this fast. But hey, when you know, you know, and it seem like there was some rumblings in the news that this potentially could happen. But yeah, I mean it's very interesting because I know, like Jason gets a lot of heat for dating very specific influencers. Hello brown hair, and he loves a capital case.
Speaker 2: I find that very interesting.
Speaker 1: But again, I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. I'm excited. I'm excited for them. It's going to be obviously, I feel like another anticipated. Would you consider this a Bachelor Nation wedding?
Speaker 2: I guess because Jason maybe not.
Speaker 3: But hey, all I know is that there'll definitely be a lot of content around the wedding and I cannot wait to watch. Yeah, yeah, no, congratulations. I am like anytime anyone gets engaged, I love it, very excited for their future. Speaking of Bachelor Nation weddings, Kelsey Weird ties the knot with her basketball fiance period, adding another wag to the Bachelor Nation alumni list. Present was Kelly Flanagan, Victoria Fuller and more Amazing. Anytime someone gets married, I'm like, there's hope for me. I love it.
Speaker 2: There is hope. There is hope. No, do you think she had champagne or her wedding?
Speaker 3: That is such a good question, and she better have had champagne.
Speaker 1: Imagine that she was so like traumatized from that that she was like no Champagne.
Speaker 3: No Champagne. Chase Rice performed at the reception.
Speaker 1: Lab band is Chase Rice. No I she looked gorgeous. I think the first photo that I saw of her wedding was through Victoria. So I do want to pose a question, what are your thoughts on people posting photos before the bride and groom.
Speaker 4: I say, no, I no life posting for the wedding unless there's, like you know, there's verbal confirmation that you can do so.
Speaker 1: But y'all will not be posting before I had the opportunity to.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I don't want especially I'm like, you know, it's I want the professional photos to be out there. It needs to be done in orderly fashion. So when like a friend or a guest post before the bride and graham, I'm always like a little side eye, but.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous at well.
Speaker 3: I will is it going to be no phones during ceremony or no phones tail work dancing like in the reception.
Speaker 1: No phones during the ceremony unplugged, And I also like, I yeah, optic wise, like you will not be leaning out from your I'll taken photos.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, So none of that.
Speaker 1: You will be able to have, like obviously your phone and document in your personal memory away.
Speaker 2: Hello, no post. After you see my post, then you are free to go.
Speaker 1: You can post yourself, post your fit in a Mira selfie, do that, but I won't be in the picture.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to see more pictures though, because she was just such a stunning bride.
Speaker 1: She was Okay, should we shift into the pop culture because there's some heavy, heavy topics charity.
Speaker 3: All I could think about was talking about this topic and how I know we're going to talk about it without getting a ccidicist.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think we just go, you know, I think we just give like real life experiences. One thing that you can't silence me on is a real life experience.
Speaker 2: I experienced.
Speaker 1: I lived it, you know, and whether you agree with it or not, that's okay. Everyone has theirs two Saturday every story. So here we go, let's get into it. It did take me by surprise, like I was surprised to genuinely see the headline, because I was like, this isn't just like rumblings, This isn't just like he said, she said, this is on the front face of TMZ, and not only is it on their front face, it's a very intimate photo.
Speaker 2: Like it's very intimate. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: So what we're talking about For those who are not as online as I am, TMZ released pictures of Jax Taylor and his publicist Lori Krabs, who is also Writtey Cartwright's publicist now former, and Charity and I's former publicists. So Charity and I we have a lot to say about this. I guess let's start with the pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start there.
Speaker 3: What I think is interesting is that Laurie is a publicist. Lurie sees and knows what is going to hit a headline before it's out. She knows people at these publications. She knows TMZ, she knows page six, she knows people. Interesting that these pictures came out and that they were as I don't know, post well done as they were. Some of them were pretty interesting. It seemed as if the camera was up against the glass and they knew it was being taken from That's.
Speaker 1: What correct I'm trying to understand who took the photo, who sent the photo.
Speaker 2: I want to know all of the details because.
Speaker 1: I am just not understanding, especially in like I think this resort is known.
Speaker 3: So what I know of this hotel is that when people with a following go to this hotel, there is a large chance they will be photographed. Lori, who is a publicist, and Jackson, who is an influencer a reality TV star, they knew this. They had to have known this going into this resort.
Speaker 2: Which makes it all the more interesting.
Speaker 1: So the photo that hits TMZ is Lori and Jack's and they're in the pool I'm assuming waiting.
Speaker 2: It's like the what is it called the waterfall pool.
Speaker 1: Like the Infinity pool, Infinity pool, Jesus, okay, And it seems as if they're embracing I can't physically see like hands, but like it's giving Laurie's probably holding him. His arm doesn't look quite around her. Nonetheless, there's not enough space for Jesus. So it's just interesting because I'm like, as we all have understood their relationship to be was just from a client publicist standpoint, and now this is, without a doubt signaling something worn.
Speaker 3: And I think we would be remiss to not speak about the fact that this is the second time this has been a public rumor. I guess now, could you call it a rumor? There's physical evidence, but there was headlines that came out about what was it three years ago?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, maybe like two years two years ago, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: I think it was right when Jackson Brittany had separated, and it was that they were hooking up in a public bathroom. When this came out, I was still under the Lori K management and I believe Charity you weren't as well. And when I saw this news, I knew immediately that as someone who I would call Brittany a friend, I can't be managed by someone who would do this. On top of the fact that your job is to manage me, to make sure that I am presenting okay to the public, and you are putting yourself even in a situation where that could be assumed.
Speaker 2: It's just not professional.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, It's just professional and it is the highest level of betrayal to Brittany because Lori and Brittany are friends and they work very close with each other every single day. M Laurie watched Brittany go through this separation. She watched her struggle to I guess, be a single mom, to cruise. She knows what Brittany went through, and this is the second time that she's even allowed this to be a public topic of conversation, regardless of it's true or not. How could you do this to Brittany is the main question now, and.
Speaker 2: There's not going to be an answer that will justify that.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious and like I also have to think of like the alternative.
Speaker 2: Or the possible alternative of like.
Speaker 1: Is there a world like there there cannot be a world where Britney's like in on this, you know, like where she's aware that there's no way, like there's no way, like this is all a Jackson Lorie thing.
Speaker 2: Or all completely Loriy thing on her own, Like there's no.
Speaker 1: Way that She's like, I'm gonna put this story out ahead of time just to like get like is there do you get what I'm saying, Like is the theory that like, oh maybe this is like to get you know, a storyline for the upcoming season or let's get Jacks back on this show, Like where do we think? Because I'm like, to me, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't make sense, Like.
Speaker 2: I tell me, my man, like.
Speaker 3: That there is a world in which this is a publicity stunt because she just ruined her career. In my opinion of that, you will never have a client's trust again. Yeah, Brittany was her closest, biggest client, and that betrayal is beyond I don't care if they're both single. Yeah, if this was a way to get Jack's back on the valley, at what cost other than she also wants to be on the valley because she no longer in my opinion, can represent clients after this came out exactly.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like it also, like, why do you want to enter your potential if that is the case where she's going on the like you're coming in as a villain. You're coming in like very disliked. Your name is now holds the same way as Jackson.
Speaker 2: That ain't good.
Speaker 3: You don't think that's what it is to you?
Speaker 2: Like they can't like it actually can't be.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I am thinking of the possibility because I'm like, it's so hard for me to believe that this is like just oh, I'm just doing this because like you know, like she whether or not she's in love with him or whatever relationship has blossomed, I still can't believe that she would do such a thing to Brittany. But I'm like, that's the only way that I'm like it makes sense of like, oh, Okay, you're doing this because you want to possibly get on the show or get Jack's back on the show.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, at what costs? Like at what cost?
Speaker 3: And I wanted to ask you to what you think? So we heard allegedly that Brittany dropped Glory after this was dropped to the public. Do we think that this was done by Laurie? Do you think she did this to lay claim to Jackson be like we're in a relationship, or do you think it really was an accident.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I really don't know, because I'm like.
Speaker 1: There's a part of me that's like yes, But then there's a part of me that's like, why would she like why would.
Speaker 2: She sacrifice her entire career for that? Like why?
Speaker 1: That part is a big giant question mark and a mystery to me.
Speaker 2: So there's a world where literally.
Speaker 1: It could like it could be, but I think that's you know, like I really want to like hear from Brittany, and that's why we need to have her on this podcast like immediately to just get her like side and take of things. But I don't know, it just it. I can't wrap my head around it because I'm like I could never and I would never, but I forget, like everyone's not me, and everyone doesn't think the way that I think, and everyone doesn't handle problems the way that I would handle them. So I just think things definitely just got maybe too blurred, like the lines definitely got too blurred. And again with what we like allegedly know about that specific resort, it's hard for me to think that like she wouldn't go in thinking to be more careful. It's like you're at an infinity pool unless there's an umbrella in a covering, somebody gonna see it, nolla.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, like be safe or don't do it at all, Like I don't know. Yeah, it's a very careless mistake.
Speaker 3: No, genuinely, And I just don't see someone who is aware of things like that, whose job is to be aware of paparazzi and publicity, to make those kind of mistakes twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's that's that's the part that I'm like, Okay, that's why I feel like I'm leaning more towards maybe she just did know and just was like whatever, because I'm like, this isn't the first time that we heard potentially of something. Obviously, nothing has been specifically verified by either party, so I don't know at all.
Speaker 3: There has been a lot of Bachelor talent that has been prepped by LORII. What was your experience like.
Speaker 2: Your Lori era?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean my Lori era was very brief, but like it was long enough, I should say, and I want to say it was brief just because I worked with her immediately coming off of Bachelorette, I was with her during my time on Dancing with the Stars, and then shortly thereafter once I moved to New York, and so that obviously it was long, but everything in my brain like kind of like happened very quickly, and you know, starting off, lur was like very great, like it was a great overall experience. But then shortly after Dancing with the Stars or even while I was there during Dancing in the Stars, I started to like just since just how like the network of public relations goes and working with like other bachelor people, and like, again, this is my specific experience, but I do think that.
Speaker 2: There's this thing where.
Speaker 1: It's very easy when you get into this space in this industry to like compare yourself amongst other whether it's within Bachelor Nation or other reality TV stars or other influencers, Like it's very easy to like kind of get into that train of thought or thinking. And that definitely happened for me because I was like, oh, well, I'm doing this and I'm coming off like I'm you know, at the peak of you know, Bachelorette post Dancing with the Stars, Like this is a great like time for me. Why is an X y Z like happening? And I think that was like very hard for me to digest. But personally what hurt me I think the most was like I started to pick up on playing favorites and like favoritism and I don't, like I just don't do that, Like I certainly don't do that. So that was like my first like thing where I was like, Okay, like where where do I fall in all of this? And if your person who's on your side and your team isn't on the same page as you, like you're on your own, and that's kind of what I started sense and feel, So like, yeah, I think that was like my overall experience. Obviously Dowton also and I don't want to speak for him, but like he was also signed with her, like collectively we were signed as a unit, and so it just was a very interesting experience and and I think that continue to unfold and show its head a lot more. And then when I first heard about the rumblings of potentially there being some murky waters with Jacks, I was like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no way, this can't be true.
Speaker 1: I was like, this doesn't seem like this would be something Laurie would do. I would hope not at least, So that was really when I was like, yeah, I don't like what I'm sensing. I don't like what I'm seeing, and I also just didn't like how things were just being done. So for me, it was just like the best thing from my career. But like at the end of the day, like I left in good graces as always, like I always want to think highly of people and like thank them for their time and you know, their support in getting certain things off the ground for me, so like to that I can thank Laurie for. But yeah, over time, I just think certain things like professionalism, certain things like really understanding your clients and knowing who they are individually, not as like a.
Speaker 2: Giant roster was very important to.
Speaker 1: Me and those things just were not getting met. So yeah, that's my experience, which I know we all have very different ones.
Speaker 2: So Rachel t happened, I.
Speaker 3: Will say for me as well, I started working with Lori after my Bachelorette season and I didn't really look around for management or publicist or anything like that because for me, the Bachelorette was the end kind of of this reality career. For me, I was kind of done. I was going through a lot in my finale, and LORII really helped me, I would say, navigate publicity in a way. Post my finale, I got cheated on. I was going through a rough time and Laurie introduced me to a lot of people that I to this day consider my friend. She introduced me to Michelle in Brittany, and I really loved that she brought us all together. That being said, I will agree with you where it was very obvious to me and I think to all of her clients who the favorites were and fair you know, we all have different experiences different times on the show. All that to say, you do kind of start to get in your head a little, and I think for me it started to feel like it was constantly like, Okay, what's the next thing, Who's the next person who? And I was like, oh my gosh, okay. I didn't realize how quickly this turned over, and for me before the scandal happened, which the scandal really was the reason I left in Brittany and sat there was a level of stress working with her that I haven't experienced with other management. And I've talked to other women, other girls from this franchise that have experienced something similar, but I would get so worked up and stressed out over small things with her. I remember being on an island in Malaysia and I wasn't able to connect my Facebook to something, and it was like the end of the world, which I have not experienced since. A level of stress that I'm very happy that I don't have anymore. However, like you said, it really did start kind of my trajectory. She introduced me to Blake, who is my friend to this day, to a lot of people I would consider friends. So it is difficult because, like you said, there are positives, but there are negatives, and I think at the end of the day, you just can't be hooking up in public bathroom, so you cannot be allegedly hooking up in public bathom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like at the end of the day, so I don't even know if that's true or not, but the fact that I have to potentially hear about it, and it's like, just as much as like, how I conduct myself reflects on whoever is repping me.
Speaker 2: It's vice versa. It's a two way street.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, whatever however you're managing and living your life, that indirectly affects me.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm associated with you. I'm on your roster.
Speaker 1: So people be like, oh, like charity really stands for that, or charity wants to be like no, I don't.
Speaker 2: So it's just it. I don't think that at the.
Speaker 1: End of the day, it was creating, right, No, that's such an environment for Yeah.
Speaker 3: It really who represents you says a lot. Yeah, And immediately as soon as this second scandal broke, I was seeing tiktoks where me and you were like being mentioned you are a part of this. All of a sudden, I said this her and I was like, why are we included? In no?
Speaker 2: And like I literally had to go in there and I was just like, you know me, I.
Speaker 1: Need to go with it because I'm like, of all and that's what I mean, of all the people that she has repped in bacheloration, they chose the photo of me and Dot and I'm like, like, we were there for like seven months? Why not the picture with Hannah g I don't know. I'm just like crazy photo selection, But go off.
Speaker 2: I'm here. You're right, she did rep me, so what else? What else is going on?
Speaker 1: Like I had to leave it, leave it at that, but I was like, this is insane. So it's like, now my photo in my face is circulated, Like you really dug that photo because that was a photo where you were at the dinner.
Speaker 2: I think you was there. We went to Craigs in l A.
Speaker 1: And I'm like that photo was so long ago and I'm like, you guys dug this one up out the archives.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where what's that? I don't have that photo?
Speaker 2: I like, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's not on this one hello, So I'm like where did that photo come from?
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's just too much.
Speaker 3: Too much, And at the end of the day, I am looking forward to Brittany telling her side, looking forward to hopefully getting Brittany on the podcast. We have had so many experiences with her. Yeah, I'm just thinking about her and Cruise, and her statement has just been that she's focusing on her family at the moment, which I I agree with. And at the end of the day, this is just betrayal beyond what anyone has experienced with her, and it's like really hard to wrap my mind around, especially because we feel like we're a little bit involved. But yeah, we will let you guys know as things unfold.
Speaker 2: Hour just the tab it and I do I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to give the disclaimer as if we have not already given it enough. We had great experiences, but there was just reasons and things that I think me and Rachel both saw and probably I can't speak for the other people in bachin the nation who was reaped by her, but eventually probably just came to the realization that at some point in everybody's career you have to move on and do what's best for you. So that's exactly what I did personally, That's exactly what Rachel did so in all parties involved in all of this, I do wish everybody the best, like I really do, especially Brittany.
Speaker 2: So there's that, okay, as you.
Speaker 3: Well who moving on to other controversial.
Speaker 2: Topics, speaking up controversial.
Speaker 3: Breaking pop culture news announced last week Nicolandria have split.
Speaker 2: Charity thoughts crazy, you know, I really am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm scared to touch this a little bit, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, but like it is, it's very interesting, Like I am sad in the sense that I'm like, they were such a dynamic pop culture couple, Like we both saw their journeys together and for the most part individually from Love Island therefore after and I'm the biggest Olandria fan, Like truly, she is like a blueprint.
Speaker 2: She has truly done such a remarkable.
Speaker 1: Thing for herself and what she's created and what she's been able to do. So like, honestly, it's I haven't seen it in my time of being in the reality TV space anyone really having.
Speaker 2: That trajectory after a show.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, obviously very happy for her successes, but with that comes obviously her relationship. She is associated with the relationship that she left Love Island with which was Nick, And yeah, I mean, I think it's interesting because from what I have seen on the internet about you know.
Speaker 2: People's take on it.
Speaker 1: Is that it's kind of fifty to fifty, like I don't think people are taking sides quite yet. And I you know, I also just hate when people take sides until we hear from like Nick and a Landria, like whether that's separately together whatever, it's like, it's not up for us to like kind of take sides, I don't think.
Speaker 2: But it's just I don't know. It's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like they were protecting what was their relationship and they were very private. So I think the fact that a lot of people commentated that they were not surprised that they broke up, or there was a lot of comments about, oh, their contract expired or you know, it's a lot of that talk.
Speaker 2: Going on, which to me, I'm like, what is true? What's not true?
Speaker 1: But I personally, I personally am like, if it's for the better, it's for the better, Like you know what I mean, I'm rooting for both of their successes. Alandria is the baddest of the baddies, so I think she's going to be fine. I think she's going to be just fine.
Speaker 3: You know. I have to say, I will never forget where I was when Nick pulled up in the minivan on Love Island and said Alandria get in.
Speaker 2: I was so team no no, Alandria said get in? Nit was Alandria pulled up with the van in the van.
Speaker 3: When that moment happened. I don't think I've ever been so excited, Like reality TV has never been the same since that moment. However, I want to ask you, because you're in a public relationship and you guys met publicly, do you think it's fair for people who go on a dating show to leave in a couple and then completely close off the relationship after I'm I'm completely private, you.
Speaker 1: Know at the end of the day, to ease their own You can do whatever the hell you want to do, truly, but with me, I do think that it is you have to find this perfect balance.
Speaker 2: There is no perfect balance.
Speaker 1: It's very hard, and that's why I do think that fans should give reality TV personality stars whatever grace in that because it can become so parasocial that you want to know the ins and out. It's like, when did you wake up what toothpaste flavor?
Speaker 2: Did you like? That's insane, you know what I mean, It's like relax so.
Speaker 1: That part of it, it can become overwhelming and it's like I don't owe y'all anything. But in a way, it's like, well, the only reason why these people are asking in the first place is because they got invested on a show that they watch, and now they want to see what continues of our relationship and how does that blossom. So I do think that, yes, like at the end of the day, no one is owed anything, truly, but it makes sense why people would want to know. So I do think that there is this thin line that you have to find a good balance of Okay, I'm gonna give you guys just this, or I'm gonna give you guys enough of this, but not completely like seal the door. But at the end of the day, you can do whatever you want to. It's your life, truly, that's my tank.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think Alandria, like you said, has just been on a trajectory we have not seen ever. Like I'm trying to think of something similar. I think there are nothing but green pastures ahead for Landria.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nick from Alandria. I'm curious what happens with Nick post breakup.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will say and again because their fan base is very invested. It's going to be very crucial. How probably more so Nick than Alandria, how they maneuver and move after this breakup. So and men, I'm like, baby boy needs to stay at the clubs for a few months. He don't need to be doing nothing like, he just needs to do a little and let it.
Speaker 2: Let it be that like nothing more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nick better walk into the club head down, walk out, head down, speaks to no one.
Speaker 1: No literally because eyes will be on eyes will be on him, and hey, like what can you what can you do with that? The fans are gonna want to see what's next, what's going on? And yeah, they both establish two separate brands as individuals now, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like very different.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Like I'm sure at some point they would cross spaces and be like seen together in similar events or whatever, but like grand scheme of it, like nixt thing now I think is like music and DJing and then Alandra's doing it all literally, she's doing it all. So yeah, I don't know. I think I'm gonna say a prayer for Nick.
Speaker 3: She'll be popping out with my be Jordan.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like, sister will be fine. Like I said, she will be so good. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm like not concerned, not at all, but.
Speaker 3: Sad to see a reality couple go.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is that?
Speaker 1: I think that's everybody from their season right? Who is still together? That's actually crazy because she only No, Shelley's not with Ace. Oh Hooda wasn't with anybody? Yeah, Mercy, I think it's just wait, Taylor and Clark are they still together?
Speaker 3: I think they are?
Speaker 2: Okay, then they really did Clark? Are they the last one?
Speaker 3: Oh? Iris to j I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really respect them and like love love everybody. I love love, but I don't really keep up with them that much. Our producers chimed in and let us know that Taylor, there's a rumor that he allegedly cheated on Clark, which I did not know. That's news to me on this hour. I don't have words because I'm like, am I shocked? And my surprise? Yes, we don't know if this is true or not. I hope it's not, because I mean, really, I was really rooting for Taylor, one of the one of the good guys.
Speaker 3: I don't remember any men. Just on record, I'm reading for Clark and I'm ready for Orlandria.
Speaker 2: There we care season seven. I think that's enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's in peace, please, let's let us be.
Speaker 2: Let's hang it out. Okay, pop culture did a number.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like, literally releasing a size.
Speaker 2: No literally, I'm like ared, No.
Speaker 1: It's it's a lot. It's a lot to digest, a lot to like sore through. But we will stay tuned with it all and see where this all goes. But speaking of saying tune and seeing where everything goes, I'm tired of social media, are you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I am.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of social media, specifically Instagram and all their new updates.
Speaker 2: There is a new update. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead if.
Speaker 3: You want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm just it's one thing after the other, and all I want them to do is fix the fucking sorry I am, I'm cursing. I want them to fix the algorithm. I want them to fix the things that needs to be fixed, not at all these new subscriptions. And I do think that it's going to affect affect negatively, like I don't know how that's going to be like great, I don't. I don't think it's like a great addition, and I don't know how like it's useful. I can see it being very useful for very high end creators, you know. But I mean and in this he me another paid subscription, like be so for real, like I'm not paying for anything.
Speaker 2: I don't care enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say. I don't understand why they can't just go back to everything being chronological as well as the people you follow, because I genuinely will see posts and I like them, and it is from the beginning of this month that I've never seen.
Speaker 1: It's actually really sad because I'm like, I have to go and look at people from like my hometown or people with like way less followings. I have to search people's names to find what they've been up to, and I hate that because I'm like, that was never the case before.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't.
Speaker 1: And I see, and it's nothing wrong with seeing the same people, like I understand how it works that way, but it's just not fleshing out new content for me or fleshing out my inner circle anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like it doesn't make sense and.
Speaker 1: It makes me so sad because I'm like, this isn't this is not fun to get on and log on. I'm like okay, and then i see a post like you said a month ago, and I'm like, oh shit, I miss the whoopsies.
Speaker 2: Hey, congratulations on the engagement. Did and see it? Like what?
Speaker 3: Actually? And I know people on TikTok all the time are saying how sick they are of Instagram, but I personally love Instagram. I love taking a fun photo and posting a video and seeing what my friends are doing because TikTok is mostly strangers, which I love. Yeah, the variety on TikTok, but Instagram stays my only social media apport I can keep up with people. And I think the only feature I saw that I actually love is in the new feature you could search people's names for who watched your story.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's good for us, I do because I'm like, you know it you can't. Yeah, yeah, well I do like that, but I'm like, I don't really look I'm like, more so for you for a hot little crush.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say for single women. You guys use to understand that I've been telling my friends this, I can't see who likes because it goes so fast, and that I can't see who liked my Like this would be a game changer, not only to see if my crush liked my Instagram story if you threw a like, like, how am I supposed to know these things? If not this feature? Should I get it and test it out and let you guys know.
Speaker 2: I think so test it out for me because I won't be doing it.
Speaker 3: That's huge for the single girls, and I sup put it a long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's huge for the single girls, and it's probably gonna be huge for girls who are a single either to see let's see what let's see what's really.
Speaker 2: Going on behind the scenes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like snapchat or like shows like who You're Number One? Like Snapchatter, User Friend was the misery that came with that.
Speaker 3: Is there any high like for the new update? Is there anything about like who you view the most or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so, but I'm like, I'm essentially just imagining. I'm like, this is like it's giving that trajectory of like, if if things go well, it's headed that way, which I'm like, honestly, those were the OG days.
Speaker 5: Nobody was charity, nobody say, do you remember the Instagram days where you could click that little button and it would show you who is liking whose photo and who followed who?
Speaker 2: That insane.
Speaker 3: That actually wasn't that long ago?
Speaker 2: That actually was that was literally three years ago.
Speaker 3: Why did they ever take that away?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The tea I would discover on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm like, this is see OG social media, which I'm like the gen z Jin Alpha whatever they aren't, they don't understand, but this is what prepared really millennials and us like to really be like the head of the CIA, Like I could sit down for an interview and I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna find out something very quick. Like it's really like it's really a superpower, and I don't just reserve it for myself.
Speaker 2: It's a woman thing. And it's like, if you've been through something in your life.
Speaker 1: And you was on social media and the Golden days, the OG days, you learned a thing or two and if you didn't, shame on you. But like I learned everything I need to know to be in charge of the CIA.
Speaker 2: If I ever need.
Speaker 3: To be genuinely, I could scroll through a guy's following and I could tell the girl that he was cheating with, Like it would just almost start glowing. I've lost that ability and.
Speaker 2: Not God the universe, Like, come on.
Speaker 3: I really think Instagram Plus could bring me back the ability. I actually might try it, you guys, I think I could discover things that I've been searching for for a long time.
Speaker 1: And Rachel, please keep us updated because I'm going to live through you.
Speaker 3: I will do it for all the single girls out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, we're a new One more topic before we transition to our little game.
Speaker 2: Is the Hugo Sprits the new Apparol sprits? Yes, really, I prefer Hugo Sprits over an apparol.
Speaker 3: What is the New York drink?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: To New York drink, I'm like everyone's drinking. It's always something with tequila tequila, so it's like basic.
Speaker 2: I don't drink that.
Speaker 1: So like when I go out, I either get something very like refreshing like a Hugo Sprits or I'm on the margarita way like it's very one or the other, like you know, but I do. I have seen both of these out a lot, Aperaol and Hugo Spirits, but I ever since going to Europe, I have made it a thing that I'm like, they just don't taste the same here.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Am I making that up?
Speaker 3: And Apaol sprits in another country transcends my spirit in a way I can't explain. I will say though, I feel like in La we're still very much on the dirty martini and the espresso Martini. Okay, I have something very controversial to say, is.
Speaker 2: That a daytime drink it on the daytime.
Speaker 3: Oh mercy, I'm kind of ready for the espresso. I'm kind of ready for a new espresso martini.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't do those that often anymore.
Speaker 3: I know that there are a lot of people who ride for the espresso martini, but I'm personally sick of it, and I think we need some. I'm trying to put Justin Glays out of a job right now, but I really I could move on to a new martini. I'm ready for my creation.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, but I am a Hugo Sprits girl. It just again, an Aperol sprits doesn't taste the same to me America as it does in Europe. Like if you put me on a patio in Paris, I'm ordering like seventeen operall Sprits.
Speaker 2: But here, I don't know, they.
Speaker 1: Don't they don't hit the same so seeing here, no there, But I do prefer Hego Sprits, and perhaps it is a new one for America.
Speaker 2: I can say that.
Speaker 3: We're just following the trends, honestly, the right way. Okay, let's transition after these heavy topics into a game. We are going to play a game where we have three options and we have to decide which one we are going to get rid of forever. So let's charge. Okay, pizza, burgers or tacos. Which one are you killing forever?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the hard one? Oh my god, this is crazy. Tacos really, but there's so many varieties.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm like, I cannot get rid of pizza. I really can't.
Speaker 2: I'm only saying burger bes. I'm like, I had the best burger.
Speaker 1: What I feel like is the best burger in New York City, and I'm like just imagining if.
Speaker 2: That was going out of my life, I don't know if I can live.
Speaker 3: So you're killing You're killing the tacos. I'm going to kill the burger because I feel like with pizza and tacos, it doesn't matter what your dietary restrictions are as, I can be happy and I just I love a taco.
Speaker 2: Look at you think, Summer.
Speaker 3: I'm a caring person to think about everybody. Okay, I love country music, pop music or hip hop?
Speaker 2: Bye Bay country music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have to say country as well. Sorry, I do love a good country concert.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree? Okay, Reality TV, rom coms or true crime? Oh my god, I would.
Speaker 3: Say wrong com too. I can't give up reality TV, and I like.
Speaker 2: I certainly can't give up true crime. That's like how I like relax?
Speaker 3: Chris? Do you have a hyper fixation true crime case?
Speaker 1: I mean the one that's what's the kids that were the college students that were murdered?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't understand them? What is it?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? His name is it? Is it? Brian?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't even want to say his name. I just don't. It's still like a mystery to me. I don't really get it.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of the case that's coming out out of Ohio with it was grandparents and parents and they had eighteen children in the twelve room. That one is yea be yeah just I mean, thank gosh, it's actually not true crime, but in that realm horrific condition, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not like want to make excuses, but I think there's a lot that we're going to learn about, specifically the mom, because they got married very young. And I do think that she was it was giving. That it's giving hands made too like she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my college was really meats to do that. My college was near that town in Appalachia, and it is so sad to see just the conditions I mean, and it's just it's insane. So I've been following that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, happy hour brunch or girl dinner.
Speaker 3: Brunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like by brunt only because yeah, it's only because I'm like, I know, brunch is like breakfast and lunch, but I'm like, a happy hour is so crucial to my life and a girl dinner is beyond So I love a brunch, but it's okay, Like I also.
Speaker 3: Feel like a brunch always leads into a very crazy night, which I always wish I didn't do.
Speaker 1: I have so many regrets after every single brunch I attended.
Speaker 6: I'm like, did I not just stop or go home? I have never regretted going to girl dinner. I have yeah one time. Okay, let's do last one. March Madness, World Cup or Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Oh I will hmm, March Madness. Probably.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds insane or maybe the Super Bowl is honestly starting to get on my nerves. Why just because I'm like, I don't know it just like it's not hitting as it like it used to, I feel like in the past.
Speaker 2: But again, March Madness.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a huge college basketball girl, so like maybe that's why when I was in college, obviously it mattered, but like I don't.
Speaker 2: Keep up with it as much.
Speaker 1: But there was something so beautiful about the World Cup that I'm like that stays forever. There was something so unifying about it and just keeping up. Like I never even watched soccer before, but by the end of it, I was like, oh my god, Goespain. Like you know, it's like, yeah, I'm turning into but I think it's just a testament to the sport itself. So World Cup is staying. Super Bowl I live for, like the halftime performances.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, perhaps, like, yeah, maybe March madness is mine.
Speaker 3: I agree. I didn't even know the World Cup is gonna be here, and it was. It was beautiful to see that drags.
Speaker 2: I didn't no idea it was even coming.
Speaker 1: To my city and it's playing at one of the stadiums.
Speaker 3: Did you know it was gonna be hosting?
Speaker 2: I did, I did. I didn't know that. But again I'm like, I just didn't know a lot about I don't watch.
Speaker 1: Soccer a lot, so that's where I was like, I don't really know the rules and regulations here, but we'll figure it out. We figured it out great.
Speaker 2: It was a great World Cup. Okay, that was a great episode for us.
Speaker 1: A lot of chit chat and a lot of chatter, but a lot we got through some very heavy top yeah, and not so fun.
Speaker 3: Genuinely, I love coming on here and talking to you and getting your point of view of everything. We will continue to update you, guys with anything new that we find out. But yeah, this, you know, was a heavy episode. Was a fun episode, but.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got through it. We got all that matters, and.
Speaker 3: Guys, yes, if you're still here, thank you for joining us on Bachelor Happy Hour. You can follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour Inbachelation. Make sure you rate, review, subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast, and we will see you next time. Bye, guys,