Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two. What is that y'all?
Speaker 2: Happy weekend? It's the best bits. This is part one. Morgan here and I've got my guy Ray Mundo on with me. What's up right? H oh there it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a strong one this morning. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It feels good. How are you feeling this weekend?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling pretty good, honestly a weekend show. I feel like we got to keep the vibes up. People are probably driving around. They have to be bopping around town. It's not a work type flow. So that's what we have to continue that vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to keep all the as you say, what is it that was on the back of your car?
Speaker 1: Less stressed, more like, yes, now I stole my wife's vehicle, so it's awesome. I have a four runner now you stole it. I literally just parked my car at my apartment now and they're at for sure going to say, hey, can somebody please move the trailblazer that is from thirty years ago. I don't even drive it anymore.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get it like towed out of there.
Speaker 1: It probably will.
Speaker 2: So wait, what does Laura drive? She works from home, so she like, you basically just use the car for work and then you use it together.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she'll need it while I'm here and she gets mad at me, and I go, I'm sorry, bones needs us, but yeah, then I give it.
Speaker 2: You wondered I saw like the new cars like rake out some new wheels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy enough. I believe it's the same year as my car. Just for whatever reason, toyotas hold up so much better that And.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you like do a lot of car washes? Did you like take care of your trailblazer?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, And Trailblazer reminds me of the past. I mean that was me, that was my college. That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Is that embarrassing though, like it has kept up over time.
Speaker 1: No. My friends when they visit, they go, dude, are you seriously still driving the same vehicle you drove us in college with? Yeah, guys, sorry, sorry, I mean, but why.
Speaker 2: Make a car payment if you don't have to? Thank you, Like, listen, I get it. Trust me. When you see someone you're like, I want to drive a really cool new car, but you're.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't have a car payment. Why would I get a new car. I wouldn't mind driving a Hyundai.
Speaker 2: No, this is your I am saying, hey, please give me a new car sponsor. I mean, hey, doesn't Bobby drive the what is it?
Speaker 1: Six? Yeah? Ryan five? Pretty dope. Yeah, it looks like it's from another world. It really does. I thought for a second we had people from Mars. Nope, just the Ion six.
Speaker 2: Just Bobby, is what you're saying. Yes, hers, Oh, well, we have a lot to talk about this week. And Lunchbox came on because he crashed the set of Nicole Kidman's movie. Well, he attempted to crash the set so he could audition, which I don't think Lunchbox quite understands how auditions work.
Speaker 1: Correct, because he was at the barricade, not even close to where you would potentially get an extra role, much less main role in the show. You got to apply online and do all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, there's so much planning that comes up to that. You can't just show up to a movie sad be like I would like to be on it. This is not how that works.
Speaker 1: And we hear the honking in the bit, which means he was at an intersection in the middle of the road trying to get this part. So the people there, the workers, God bless them. I mean I might have used some force.
Speaker 2: I think that guy was going through. I think we were seconds away from that.
Speaker 1: He is knocked out.
Speaker 2: Oh man. Okay, So we talked about this a little bit on this show. But like you, you acted in some stuff. So say tomorrow you get like a big acting movie role. Would you like Pi Sala show?
Speaker 1: No, because those are so temporary. I have buddies that I fought, not buddies, I say people I follow on Instagram.
Speaker 2: My buddies so bad, they're not real friends.
Speaker 1: Bob Menory love him, never met him, but I follow all this stuff. And he had a cameo type thing on a show I believe it's called, uh, what the crap? What? Anyways, it went to the Dominican Republic to film it. He just went there for a week or two. Boom, gotta find other work. You don't. It's it's not massive where it goes twelve months. Like our job. You have to find other income ways to supplement your income.
Speaker 2: But you could be like if you go on a movie or show that just skyrockets, then you get other jobs from that job.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct, And that would be a whole new career path. But I don't really see somebody looking for a thirty seven year old aging actor.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised. You could also shave and play a younger guy.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: True, most of the time the high schoolers are like in their late twenties or early thirties.
Speaker 1: Well, and then if I'm in a party scene, a kissing scene, baser is gonna be like, you're out.
Speaker 2: None of that for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do any love.
Speaker 2: It has to be like all action probably, I'm just guessing, or thrillers, thriller action comedy.
Speaker 1: That's it for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you had a genre that you could specifically go and do, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Comedy? I believe I could do a little bit of that. Uh what happens in Philadelphia? Whatever that show was, Yeah, Sonny, it's always sonny in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I could have probably done that, so can everybody else that sists at their job and speculates. But I believe maybe you.
Speaker 2: Yes, you gotta believe it. You're funny, right, like you are funny, But.
Speaker 1: That's scripted, So I mean, the jokes were all written already for him, but these stilf to say and be believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about delivery too when it comes to comedy, and you I have delivery.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Do I need to do a bridge Stone show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I believe it.
Speaker 1: Hello two people, Hello, I'll support it.
Speaker 2: You'll have me and Laura. That's more than two.
Speaker 1: Hey Maser, Hey Morgan, we'll be there.
Speaker 2: I think I would do rom coms like I would love to be in a romantic comedy.
Speaker 1: You would.
Speaker 2: That would be so much fun and I feel very on par for my personality.
Speaker 1: Yep, and that's what I'm saying. If you're acting out kind of how your real life is, then it's more believable.
Speaker 2: Yes, or superhero movie because I would totally love to be badass.
Speaker 1: You have been obsessed with those.
Speaker 2: I love them. I just went last night to the Guardians of the Galaxy three premiere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't know what that was, but I go. It has to be action figures.
Speaker 2: Of figures, Okay, comic books first of all. In the second it was so good and I cried a lot. Really, yes, I cried a lot. And I don't want to say anything to spoil the movies, So I like put it this way. I do cry in a decent amount of movies, but there's a particular reason on my heart why this movie made me cry a lot, like there was a reason behind it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those are rough. And if a dude saw a chick into action films by herself eating popcorn, sucking down a pepsi, that's probably pretty hot. So I'm guessing there were some guys at the theater probably kicking themselves.
Speaker 2: You thought I was by myself. I got a whole crew to go with me on these now never mind. Then it's like a listen it's I made it a thing to go to every Marvel and DC. But there's is more spotty. But every Marvel movie premiere on the Thursday it comes out, so like Friday is when it obviously everybody mostly goes and treats it as like the weekend premiere. Yeah, but I got Thursday night, so I can't see anything online cool to like spoil it for me. And I have like a whole crew that comes out.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: It started with me and my ex and then you know, he kicked the bucket, so I had to find some new friends.
Speaker 1: He's still kicking the can down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's doing that. But all of my friends now come. We had like the whole movie road taken up because we got a whole crew that comes now that helped me continue my tradition.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: See it is so good. But yeah, you're right. Listen, guys love a hot nerd.
Speaker 1: And also, I don't even know what theater you went to. Do they have the beer back alcohol sales?
Speaker 2: I don't The one that we went to didn't have the alcohol sales, but I do know that they sell it at some of them.
Speaker 1: Not an alcoholic. Just curious because we went to a movie. Maybe it was Gotty Gotchi, Gucci, the World of Gucci that took.
Speaker 2: Us like different to get their ramp.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why you were talking about it first. And they had no alcohol sales. But I watched the movie and it was three and a half hours. Okay, but I could have used the cocktail.
Speaker 2: You can put it in a flask.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: I mean, they really do not care what you bring into movies at this point.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't plan ahead, but yes, I'm not above that.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got you. Just see that next time.
Speaker 1: It's cheapirdo, don't bring bottles. We've been there before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, movies, I think you could get away with it.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying when the chick kicks her purse and the bottles don't not that they break or anything, but they make a bottle sound, that's when you get ousted.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I don't do that. I thought you meant like the mini bottles, like the little liquor airplane bottles.
Speaker 1: We sounds so much like drinkers.
Speaker 2: We are drinkers, right, low key, low key, We're on the low key side. Now.
Speaker 1: I filled out forms recently. I said three a week.
Speaker 2: He filled out forms. Are you talking about like doctor forms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they have to when they ask you that crap.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, Well, if you are a Marvel fan, go see Guardians of the Galaxy three. It's a pretty bow tied up on that whole series. But I was I wanted to know if you had any other recommendations for TVs or movies, right, because I got a few.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't seen it, but Bones talks about it, Mike d talks about it air. If I don't see this thing in the next week, I'm gonna lose my mind?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna rent it on Amazon Prime?
Speaker 1: Heard? We can do that coming up in a week, but maybe low key weekend leads to me seeing it this weekend. Oh okay, yeah, that's a good idea. But I got to talk u Bazer into it. First of all, she's not into sports and not into my type of shows.
Speaker 2: Does she like like sports movies though? Like remember The Titans.
Speaker 1: Or The Need? I need to ask her. Usually we watch what she watches. That's why I'm into vander Pump. That's why I'll watch. I watch her general hospital soap opera with her. I watched some weird stuff because I kind of like cater to what she watches because she'll do sports on the weekends. For me, that's the flip flop.
Speaker 2: So you don't want to also make her watch sports movies.
Speaker 1: Correct, So I'm not a choosy guy on shows and stuff. I'm fine with watching hers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, what have you guys been watching? What has Laura been watching that you have by way been also watching vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 1: I was out of it. We originally started watching in twenty eighteen. We binged it had a lot of couch time five six seven, But I remember we had did two or three probably okay, and we binged it and then I fell out of love with it. None of them work at the bar anymore. I don't care that they're all rich in big houses now and they just show up for the show. I wanted to see them working. I want to see you throwing beers, slinging, you're trying to clean the bar, trying to do awkward. I want to see people going to a job site. And they don't. They don't anymore. So they lost me. But I'm back because because of all the tea.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I have seen on Instagram that there was a lot of tea in this new season coming out.
Speaker 1: Two of the people that are on the show together and her friends and in clips talk about how much they like each other. One ends up sleeping with the girl's boyfriend. And then while the one girl was grieving the death of her grandmother, the other girl stayed at her house in her bed with her man. The tea is piping hot.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, okay, so does this happen like this new season is out right now?
Speaker 1: I do not believe. So it just ended. This season just ended, so whenever the next one comes, maybe in a month or two. They're trying to hurry it out.
Speaker 2: Probably wait, but this recent one just ended, so you got.
Speaker 1: A little bit of the tea kind of. It ended with, hey, you said Jimmy wasn't, uh couldn't give you a ride home from the party when I was in Florida grieve you my grandfather's death, and I called you and you said you were trying to get a ride home and Jimmy wasn't going home. And then the girl night Laala, she goes, Laala goes, no, Jimmy offered you a ride. Laala doesn't drink, so she remembers everything. She goes, Jimmy offered you a ride, and then this what's the dude's name? Sandoval? Sandoval goes, oh, maybe he did. And so then the girl that was grieving her grandfather, Arianna, she goes, so, were you trying to get a ride home or were you staying just trying to stay at a party when you knew I needed to talk to you. So that's how it ended. It ended with them trying catching him the lie of was he trying to get a ride home? Was he lying about staying there? Extra, whether or not in the ubers were their ubers? Was there Jimmy there that was offering him a ride? Crazy tea?
Speaker 2: Oo, dude, that makes it I didn't see that all in the news about the grandfather, but.
Speaker 1: That makes it even worse, so much worse.
Speaker 2: Like that's a dirty dude.
Speaker 1: And the stuff we see in the final couple episodes of this season is it's so crazy that you now know that in real life. Well it's kind of real life the reality show that he hooks up with her friend and then now you see him on the show and he goes, hey, we got you these for your birthday, nineteen eighty Gucci sunglasses. But he's hooking up with her and he looked like an amazing dude, but he's really just hooking up with her and he got it and said, oh, it's from me and my girlfriend for you.
Speaker 2: That's dirty.
Speaker 1: For the last two episodes have been phenomenal if you're into that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: So this new season is gonna be do.
Speaker 1: You see Yeah, I heard there's fights, there's people hooking up with everybody single. Everybody that we started with in season one single got married.
Speaker 2: Besides, isn't it like Jack saying they're gone.
Speaker 1: They all got canceled. Oh they did, so this was the type of reality show. During the cancelation. Stasi got canceled. She said some off color stuff. Jack said stuff, he got canceled. Kristen deuced. She was awesome. She got canceled. They had four or five people get canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also a problem when, like you, you highlight reality people, especially when they're young and they get older and you just kind of realize the type of people they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they've all gotten divorces. It's sad. It's like I watched their wedding. Oh they're divorced already. And La La she broke up with her dude. He was a millionaire. Oh yeah, the big rich guy whatever. He was here in Nashville with two girl And somebody posted it on Reddit and said, h Randall's here with two girls and they're not La La La La saw it third divorced because of what happened in Nashville. Day. It is piping hot.
Speaker 2: You love the tea, don't you.
Speaker 1: But I'm back in. That's how I got Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You love the tea like you love some tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take I'll drink some tea.
Speaker 2: You are you striking me as somebody who like, back in high school, it was always the guy that like was so involved in the drama and you're like, why are you even here? You're not involved, but you just love to be involved.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I'll take some tea. If somebody's offering me tea, I'm fine to drink it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Okay, so vander Prepper Rowles, you got anything else besides some reality TV? Uh?
Speaker 1: And then we do Below Deck reality TV again. You you guys really nail it with those. Oh no, oh we did Saint X. It's filming the Dominican Republic. If you're taking a vacation, avoid it because it's all the premises of American dies. It starts out like that.
Speaker 2: Is it a movie?
Speaker 1: It's a show show and it's on what it is all on Hulu Ulu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I saw the previous.
Speaker 1: Episodes fifty seconds. But if you're taking it going on a trip, be careful because it makes you a little weird it out. Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like the things that are very like real and they could happen.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Those make me feel achy that's how So I watch it's called Luthor the Fallen Sun on Netflix and it's with Idriss Elba. It's a movie and it doesn't have like good Rotten Tomatoes, but the audience scores pretty solid on it. But it is twisted. I don't like thriller things. Right, I had a guy over nothing happening anymore. I tried and we watched this movie. This is like the movie we decided to watch, and I would have never chosen it because I just don't like thriller horror type esque movie.
Speaker 1: Can we watch Luther?
Speaker 2: It was just it was just a decision when we were scrolling because I love I do love Idris Elba.
Speaker 1: I think he's awesome. And so now you're stuck with a show from a dude that you're not even talking to.
Speaker 2: Show movie. We watched a movie, but it was it was like two hours long. And I'm telling you, this movie is so twisted. If you like horror, like thriller, psychological twisted type shows or movies, this is a movie for you.
Speaker 1: Tells you a lot about that dude. He was twisted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I ended it after that date, right, Yeah? I tried, But also Citadel on Netflix. Did you ever watch Quantico?
Speaker 1: No heard of it though?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it has Preanco Chropra in it.
Speaker 1: I've seen episodes, yes, Laura watched it a little beser.
Speaker 2: So Citadel reminds me of Quantico. Preanco Chropra's also in this one. It's on Amazon and it's releasing weekly, like new episodes weekly.
Speaker 1: It's well done. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch Citadel?
Speaker 1: Uh? I watched so much stuff passively when I'll be doing work or I'm on my phone and she's just doing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, then what are you saying? Is so well done?
Speaker 1: It's uh, not the Quantico. It's the other one, the Citadel. Didn't we watch the Citadel?
Speaker 2: Killing me?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes?
Speaker 2: It's there's only like two episodes out right now. I think one drops this weekend, and it's like basically they are secret agents, nobody knows they exist, and then like their agency gets wiped out, and then their memories get wiped out, okay, and then they're like trying to figure out who they are, and it's they're getting trying to get killed the whole time.
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 2: It's really good on Amazon Prime. Dezoun those are my my three recommendations. And if you decide you want to watch some reality TV with some pipe and hot tea, yes, Rais got you covered on all of that. Those are our recommendations. We had Bobby who also announced some big news this week. He's going to be on the ACMs doing some backstage interviews and live moments called Backstage with Bobby Bones, which will be super cool. He announced that on the show this week. But right I want to know do you have anything exciting happening in your life right now? We talked about, like, you know, Bobby made this big announcement, but is there anything you're looking forward to?
Speaker 1: Uh, spur y not spring break? Our vacation we already planned it. We're going dr Dominican.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you watch this show about an America being killing the Dominican and now you're going, yeah, sir, I do not understand the logic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we see the beaches in this show and we go we're going to that beach. That's what's up? Look at that blue water?
Speaker 2: Heang. Okay, so first or second vacation? You're going first first.
Speaker 1: And it's a very lengthy one. We look this one up. It's is it adults only. No, there's families, but it's a really adult There's a lot going on. You can get on a wave surfer where they do the fake waves. Yeah, you can do one of those. There's a casino, you know, we like to roll some dice. There's eight different pools at this place, and it's we're all the NBA and I want to say NFL. A lot of NBA and NFL guys go to this resort.
Speaker 2: So you can see some athletes on your vacation.
Speaker 1: Possibly.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a solid chance, especially when our vacation falls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we kill Instagram and just check it all out. So I saw that and I go, Okay, remember this resort and we've been to the Dominican Republic before. We're going again, just different resort. Okay. Is it all inclusive? Yeah, Laura has to do that adventure out, but she's all about it.
Speaker 2: So he loves the all inclusive spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because it's unlimited drinks. The food. You get about eight to ten restaurants that are very good. It's almost every hour of the day. You don't have to worry about finding your food, local.
Speaker 2: Money, finding your food. What are we in the jungle rate.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking back to when I was in Costa Riki. You really did. Every day You'd say, well, do you want to go find lunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you want to go find dinner? Because it's not boom around the corner Chick fil a. You don't know the hours, you don't know the conversion rate. Are you gonna have enough money? What is the bus schedule? Which I'm fine with. I love that type of stuff. But with all inclusive, you go there in your and your mind doesn't think about one thing the entire week, and I freaking love it.
Speaker 2: Are you guys both the type that likes to hang out on the beach and kind of chill out or do you guys like to kind of be adventurous and go do things.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm adventurous. We'll do an excursion. We already found an island we want to go to, so we'll do one excursion after the movie we've been watching. We're not doing multiple excursions. Those have made it.
Speaker 2: You gotta keive it.
Speaker 1: Low level of threat, a little bit of trepidation now, but no, we saw we're gonna do an eyland and so, but we're always on the beach Laura tries to avoid the sun a little bit. Now I'm a sun guy, but yeah, pool beach, we mix that up. We're out outdoors all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I know there's like people who just love to lay on the beach and I cannot. I last like one hour and then I'm like, okay, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think we all now with cell phone, we have add I'm not gonna go lay on the beach for ten hours. We go out for an hour, We'll throw a football, throw a frisbee. She drops a frisbee ten times, and I go, all right, what's the next thing we can do? And then we'll probably go the wave runner and then we're getting lunch. But yeah, we first for sure said this is not a casino trip. Maybe we throw a couple of dice one night towards the end here or there, but it's not one when it's ninety out, I'm not sitting in a casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more of a bonus, like if you don't have anything to do, let's go stop by real quick.
Speaker 1: And they said sometimes it does rain in the Dominican so boom. But we got an amazing Facebook page. We've been getting all kinds of advice from parent advice. I'll pass. I don't have a kid. I don't give a crap about grilled cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, cheese. That's awesome. Okay, that's very exciting to look forward to.
Speaker 1: But you hit me.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got Ihart Country Festival coming out, which I'm excited about.
Speaker 1: I'm jealousy y'all, but I have to stay back for the computers.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to do all your magic magic on the board. That's what it is. So we got Ihart Country Festival coming up, doing some stuff for CMA Festival, which also aren't losers.
Speaker 1: But yeah we are. We're doing a live interview. I believe we may have secured our guest, and I think it's somebody on reality TV.
Speaker 2: Well, the irony of there is hot because both of y'all love reality TV exactly, so it's perfect. Even though you guys do a sports podcast. Interested to see the connections.
Speaker 1: Have they told you about stage announcements yet?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah? Oh well they've they've given me ideas. Nothing's been sent in stone, Okay, because I.
Speaker 1: Said I'm down to do whatever, and then I never hear back. Yeah, They do that a lot. Day of Hey you're at Bridgetone, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens. They'll they'll like have it and then and they'll be like, no, that change. It changes up until the week of and then you're like okay, And it's all.
Speaker 1: So ridiculous because we used to live right down there on the riverfront. There's a stage there for CMA Fest and it's some person just going, here's jelly roll. That's all you have to do. That's it. That's it. It's the easiest job ever, guys. It's not high stress. Just tell us where we have to go, give us VIP passes and all you can drink.
Speaker 2: All you can drink is about this where it's like please throw that. Then also, well we do have that. We got a lot of things about. I got a wedding and tonight I'm going to the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 1: Jealous as well. Tickets way too steep.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did not buy tickets. I am like a swiftie. I met Taylor way back before she ever like got big. It was right before she won her huge awards, Like the night of the CMA Awards when she basically like blew up. We saw like the blow up overnight. It was a week before that, and we got a free ticket to a radio show in Wichita, my hometown, and we got to meet her and she told us she loved our dresses and our Cowbobo, and this was like og Taylor, that's awesome and she was so sweet, very kind, so like I'm an og swifty, But I also like, would not pay thousands of dollars to go to any concert. The most expensive concert this is. This is interesting because I'd love to know how much, like you've spent on one person. The most I've ever spent on a concert was to see Bruno Mars and it was like three fifty a ticket and I was like, okay, like that was worth it because I loved Bruno.
Speaker 1: That's steep.
Speaker 2: It was steep, but I was so obsessed with Bruno. I was like, I will do this for Bruno. What's the most expensive concert ticket you've bought? And like you'd probably never do it again.
Speaker 1: A lot of the other ones we get for free, Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: We get a lot for free, but like there's some like on the pop world, the rap world, Yeah we don't want fifty before for who who wasn't.
Speaker 1: Uh most recently, Sam Hunt. Those were one fifty a.
Speaker 2: Po yeah, and you bought those, but then you free ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were right next to us. They go, hey, we're gonna upgrade your tickets. Oh that's cool. We were sitting directly next to the label people. Guys, this isn't an upgrade. Those were our seats.
Speaker 2: Dang. So wait, did you have like sneak in and just going to like your seats that you were originally supposed to being.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so. I'm pretty sure drinks were flowing. I pulled it up on that pass on your phone. Now it's all digital now. And the lady goes, okay, yeah, we're gonna upgrade you, and I'm like cool. She goes, let me see your tickets and it said hh. And she goes, oh, well I sent you. Oh you have four tickets. She goes those all say h two. We were in the exact same section. How is that n upgrade? How is that n upgrade? So I believe we had already made friends with them. We just ended up sitting with them, and then we just didn't even use our tickets we bought. Dang, yeah, that's how that went out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know we were in the balcony and you're like, uh, sometimes kids, what do you get promised? Isn't what happens. But I did get backstage. That was dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I want to hear about how the backstage thing went. Can you tell me a little bit more because you gotta talk about it a little bit on the show, but I want like the full details.
Speaker 1: Chick told us get there seven o'clock. We had a late dinner. I was also trying to sober up. Took an hour nap because we'd been hammering it all day. So Baser chilled at the casino for a second. She goes, hey, I'll come wake you up. She wakes me up. I throw some clothes on. We had to get in this line that just didn't move. Thank god. We weren't on time, or we would have maybe waited an hour and a half. But we got in the line. We're just chilling, socializing with the Label people, I believe they were, and they go, okay, hey, it's your turn for Sam, and I think everybody else was up tight if the fans, everybody was nervous, and I go, guys, we're just meeting Sam Hunt. This is my boy, this is my friend. He's a cool guy. I love that. That's how you preference it. And so I go in there and I believe it's just supposed to be a picture in peace. We were there for three minutes and I'm just rattling off. Dude. Man, you're an inspiration when you play Dave and Busters and you sold that thing out back in Nashville in twenty seventeen. Man, I've loved you since then. Dude, I was giving him stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, You're giving him all the low down on your entire life.
Speaker 1: And it was perfect dydamic because there's Laura, pull me away, let's go, let's get out of here. But it was it was pretty dope. The fact we were able to talk to him. Don't think that's how it was supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: But he did he recognize you?
Speaker 1: Was he like, oh yeah, yeah, but I recognized him. He's probably get tipped off. Hey, there's a guy in a radio show a little bit into you think yourself.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, how do you think they describe you?
Speaker 1: Think he's not a super fan because they know I'm not a super fan. He just likes your music and thinks you're cool, and it's kind of been a running joke how obsessed he is with you. Maybe he is, maybe he is, maybe he is.
Speaker 2: We don't really know the truth.
Speaker 1: He was so he was super cool though. Oh yeah. The whole time I listened back to it, I recorded it and just listened to it, and he goes a lot of the time, he was just going, dude, thank you, so thank you man. You always been so supportive. Wait can you play the recording? No? No, because they'll get mad because I didn't ask any permission on anybody for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, dang. I wanted to hear like this Sam and Ray moment because I just feel like, you know how you have this deep voice and you're like funny in comedy, But I feel like when you were talking to Sam, it was like this kind of high fits and.
Speaker 1: You was like, oh my god, it's Sam.
Speaker 2: Like it. You notice how you're octave and your voice changes when you're really excited about something, probably, and I feel like that's probably how you sounded.
Speaker 1: Agree, did you? Yes? Why do you think I don't. I listened back to it once and I'm shocked I didn't delete it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, maybe we need to get permission from Sam's team, because I feel like everybody needs hear it, make everybody happy. Okay, right, oh well yeah that I'm I'm in the reputation era for Taylor Swift. That's where I'm going in. If you were going to Taylor Swift concert, what era are you dressing us?
Speaker 1: See? So what if you give me a couple of them?
Speaker 2: You got reputation era, folklore, Midnights red, you got her like debut album you have Lover?
Speaker 1: I would almost six of them. Can I dress as one of the dudes in one of those biopics that she puts on YouTube or whatever those things are?
Speaker 2: Yes, you totally could. There have been. There have been boyfriends of all the girls that have gone and they've stressed like music videos.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's me, then it's you guys. Yeah. I really do enjoy those movies they put on YouTube though, her and Kelsey Ballerini.
Speaker 2: Oh, like full blown like film, how.
Speaker 1: They act out their songs. Those are awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you watch those?
Speaker 1: Do you watch music videos on the weekends? Mmm? If I'm at the gym and music videos are rolling, yes, but no I'm not actively seeking them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but those you yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, those. They were all over the wet internet. I had to check them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you love the tea. Uh there he is again. Yeah, so exciting things. I don't have a TriPlan though. Now I'm jealous of you guys having a triplane because that's like the most fun to me above everything else, is traveling.
Speaker 1: The second I told Baser our vacation, boom, I think she booked it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love her. I love her. The active choice to just we're doing it.
Speaker 1: We didn't leave the States last year, so we said this year we are. We traveled a lot, Don't get me wrong, we just never used the passports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to go over to Europe. Really, we just don't have.
Speaker 1: The We've done the time. We've already discussed this. It's very difficult. There's a lot of awesome places. Dave Portnoy went over there and he he was in Milan area. There's so many different There's the coast area, there's the in it you know you're off the water. There's the wine country. There's I believe Sicily's off of Italy.
Speaker 2: When you want to hit a lot of it while you're there, because why are you going to keep making flights back just to go to like one city at a time. Do you want to do like a whole thing, but.
Speaker 1: You need time. We don't have time.
Speaker 2: We don't Time is one thing we do not have. So hopefully maybe I'm going to try and plan a trip to like Utah, maybe to Chicago, maybe to New Mexico. I'm trying to at least since in this timeframe of me being at this job where the time we do get, I'm at least trying to knock off all the states. That's why I went down to Mississippi and Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, had to go to those states. Got admit I was confused by that. Didn't know. I thought you were going to Mississippi. And then I saw Nola and I said that Louisiana. Oh, it was so epic for a weekend trip, right, Yeah, it was awesome to knock that much out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go to the beach and I gotta get crazy and Nola it was great.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: It was a good little weekend trip.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying. I'm trying to go to all the different states and see everything I thought you posted.
Speaker 1: Like time, what do we call it.
Speaker 2: Time delayed, time delayed, Yeah, I did. I did time delay. Listen security reasons, man, you gotta yeah, I'll protect yourself at.
Speaker 1: This point beating you to your spot. Oh my gosh. Yes.
Speaker 2: And you know what, speaking of some random dude, I got something to tell you right after this. An Employee of the Month was chosen this week for the month of April, because we're obviously how does it go right, It's gonna be May.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all the guys don't do it. But sure that's not true. Everybody does it. And you got me the Fourth will be with you in May? Fifth single to mile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the best week ever is May? The first week of May. Yes, but you're not a nerd and you didn't go on to Star Wars, like, you don't get to say May the Fourth be with you?
Speaker 1: And I commented on your post you did. I said, when I went to Disney World, I didn't even stop at the Star Wars Such a missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: You would have been on that ride. And then they're like, I need to watch Star Wars. That's how cool it was.
Speaker 1: We didn't have one. That's a big theme park too. You got to come me some slack.
Speaker 2: That's fair, but next time you go, you have to be on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, really good.
Speaker 2: But the reason I teased a dude? So I got this message on Instagram and I want to know how you would have responded. Okay, A guy wrote to me. I've never spoken to this man in my life. It was in my DM requests and said, if seventy five hundred was sent to your cash app, what will you use it for? Be honest?
Speaker 1: Nice? Hey?
Speaker 2: Should I accept them? Don't answer yet? Should I accept the money? How should I respond? Do I ignore it? And if you had seventy five hundred dollars of free money, what would you spend it on?
Speaker 1: Seventy five hundred? I'm definitely going to Vegas. I hate to say that, but damn I love that.
Speaker 2: Place and you just straight up put it all on red.
Speaker 1: No, I would do some sports betting. I'd do it definitely a BOLLI bed at the pool. I'd be smart about it. I'm gonna enjoy myself, but I'm also gonna gamble a little bit. But that's no hands, not no questions, take a trip, gamble some money, But I'm telling you, with your little dilima. Don't accept the money because I heard back when I used to sell stuff on Craigslist they said people can send you money on PayPal and then you'll accept it or something, and then they take it back and then it's what. I don't know how they do it, but they send you money and you accept it, and then they have your information. That's what it is, and there's never any money there. And sometimes the transaction on the real objects or whatever it's getting sold or traded will exchange hands and that money will never be but there, or they just get your email and your information and they hack your PayPal from that info. Careful, that's wild. I was selling my wife's parents car. I thought, you're about to say you're selling your wife speak pature. I was.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go on.
Speaker 1: I was dealing with thousands upon thousands of dollars and this dude said, hey, I'm sending it through PayPal. Luckily I had the peace of mind, not the peace of mind, the right mind to know what the heck I was doing and didn't accept it. Said we need to meet at a bank in person. I'm not doing it over PayPal because it was a massive scam.
Speaker 2: I know, did you get the money, or it just never panned down.
Speaker 1: Went down with somebody else. But some scams were in the news. I very vaguely recalled this, and it was something about they can steal the email address something that they'll then tell PayPal, Hey they and then PayPal takes the money from you. Some weird crap scam that used to go down.
Speaker 2: Everything is a scam now, I know, like you can't like step foot into anything without being potentially bombarded by scams.
Speaker 1: I know. So what are you gonna do with said scam in front of you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, now I'm gonna do anything. I really wanted to respond say, yeah, like I'll go on a trip. What do you mean, give me the money? But now you're like, don't do it. This just looks like some innocent old.
Speaker 1: Man, I know, just from my past, heads up.
Speaker 2: And freaking dang. Well, now I'm bummed.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was gonna have seventy five dollars seventy five hundred dollars, not seventy five dollars seventy five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a good amount too, that's fun money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I gotta go back to selling feet pictures. I'm pressed out right ruined my day. We had a driver's test that happened, and Eddie and Amy and Lunchbox had to take and see how well they were drivers. And speaking of the road trip that I just went on, I wanted to talk to you about it because it was nuts. Ray, Ye tell me, I got locked in an airbnb in New Orleans in the bathroom kinky, not on purpose, not on purpose. So so I'll tell you about our trip and then when it happened. So we rode trip down to Ocean Springs, Mississippi, which if you've ever been to a beach town, most of the time they don't have like going out bars, and you just kind of it's very relaxed, very beachy, cool vibes. This town had an entire downtown where you could go out at night, like there was people. It was nuts how this little beachtown came alive at night. Impressive, Yes, And that's why I loved it, because most of the time you go to like a golf Shores, Alabama, and it's cool, it's really pretty, but like there's not a lot to do at night.
Speaker 1: Agree you can go.
Speaker 2: Like have a bonfire on the beach and that's about it. But Ocean Springs, heck no, they got bars from left right. We were on a rooftop tacos and tequila bar, and then we went to a country bar that they had live music happening and everybody was like having a good time.
Speaker 1: They were packed. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Like I've never had a beach beach town experience like Ocean Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Outside of spring Break, those places are just popping off Tequila's and Charlie's or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever you're called senior frogs. Yes, that's how you're trying to se.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Beach thing. There's not bars like Broadway, But the fact that you found that, that's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I al I found this because I had posted online. I was like, I'm trying to hit up, you know, every state, like what's the best part of each of these states, especially like I'm looking at like Ohio. If I'm going to Ohio, what's the best part of Ohio? And each each state has their gyms that you just don't think about. And Mississippi as ever, every kind of like drives through it. And that's about it. But everybody's like, no, go to the Gulf of Mississippi, and like this is where the party is because it's also where a Biloxi is, which you've probably heard of, because it's a massive gambling like casino spot.
Speaker 1: Never been but heard, yes, And it's like.
Speaker 2: I think ten to fifteen minutes from Ocean Springs, so you could go gamble. But we went in downtown Ocean Springs. We were there throughout the whole day, walking around the towns, and then at night, like we went home, changed came back and live music. Everywhere. There was dancing. Everybody was partying, having a good time fun. I loved it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And I just of all the things that I thought i'd ever say, I didn't think i'd say I love Mississippi, you know what I mean, Like Ocean Springs, Okay, cute little beach town and super dog friendly. I brought Remy. She was like walking around, she's in her stroller. Sometimes she's on multiple patios, like drinking up, having a good time with me. I saw that, and they even had popsicles for dogs.
Speaker 1: That's where she learned that I could make her popsicles. Poppaccino, Yeah, those cabugs.
Speaker 2: But pappaccino doesn't make them go to the bathroom a lot. Oh you know, but the popsicles they do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, just like water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the more you know, thank you here you go. Highly suggest Ocean Springs for a little like road trip because then after Ocean Springs we went over to New Orleans and it was only an hour and a half away from Ocean Springs, and obviously there's multiple reasons to love New Orleans. We were sitting on the steps eating a Cafe Dumont beignet while some guy had this magical jazz voice and was singing the whole time. When I tell you like, I was the happiest I've ever been was on that.
Speaker 1: Trip, happy clam.
Speaker 2: I was happiest. I literally said that multiple times. I was like, I'm a happy clamb.
Speaker 1: I'm what if I just subconsciously said that because I read your post and then you're talking about it, and I thought of that. Yep, that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy, But yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: We had walked around New Orleans and Remy got some more foods. You gotta tribigne, she gotta try alligator bites like she was having a time. Both of these cities are super dog friendly, but New Orleans is nuts. I have never right. You would thrive problem in Nola and I want to go back for Mardi Gras. Yeah, it would be so much fun. I got beats here we go. But no, I did not do what you think I had to do. We were just walking along at night. It's a guy. I look up and there's there's people on every balcony and you can stand on all these balconies by going up in the bar, and you can throw beats. Anybody can. And so there's all these bachelor trips there and one guy's like yelling, and I just look up and I smile. He's like, oh, yeah you and he just throws them at me and I like catch him. He's like, oh crap, nice ketch. I was like, yeah, you choked it at my head. What did you expect me to do?
Speaker 1: But our girls there flashing for beads.
Speaker 2: So he found now that it's actually we at least during Marty Grass, I mean obviously every other weekend they probably can't patrol it as much. But apparently it's illegal to flash. You can actually like get a ticket or like go to jail for flashing.
Speaker 1: Because internet and TV tells me that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it used to be the thing, and that's why they had to implement a lot to be like this is public in decency, like don't do this, but I still think people do. We saw somebody do it while we were on the street and I literally was like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Her boobies are out.
Speaker 2: Like I saw so many things in Nola that I had never seen in my life before, and I was just taking it all in. There was a drum line on the street. And the coolest thing about is you don't have to even hang out in the bars. You just go grab a drink and you can walk. The party is actually in the street.
Speaker 1: So you can you can drink on the street, yes, and.
Speaker 2: You just walk along like I don't think we hung out in a bar for more than like five minutes.
Speaker 1: Here, you'd get cuffed and stuffed exactly, and you can walk off.
Speaker 2: There's no there's not really any cars besides the passing streets, So this whole street's pretty.
Speaker 1: Like it's cut off to are there traffic on it on like.
Speaker 2: The side streets going back and forth, but not on the main one that is Bourbon Street, Okay, And I like I saw. I saw a lot of naked people. I really did. There was multiple drum lines, like drum lines like you remember on Friday night Lights.
Speaker 1: They're they're epic down there, because when I went to Texas State, the schools from New Orleans and South Texas in that area, for whatever reason, they're amazing at drums so good, probably because they're young and they learn it on Bourbon Street and then they go to the colleges and play at the college.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there was children doing drums there. You go chill and then their parents were just chilling there like.
Speaker 1: Watching them my point exactly.
Speaker 2: Beads were getting thrown. Yeah, you would thrive.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll put it on the list.
Speaker 2: Hmm, it's amazing. And then we had a Beigne flight, which I will now dream about for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: What type of alcohol are we talking about? That?
Speaker 2: So the big thing that you get down in Nola are these huge like hand drinks. They call them hand grenades, right, and they you don't know what's in them. You say, I would like a grenade, and you get this frozen drink that I think has multiple liquors in it. Because after I had one grenade.
Speaker 1: I was not well. I was like, okay, now I know why crazy things happened on Bourbon Street.
Speaker 2: But I had two of those. Wow, And then we had drinks. Had a rotating carousel bar and that was crazy because I couldn't stand on the bar. I was like, I need to go sit or there's not movements. Yeah, because it's rotating around the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh please no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had two grenades before that.
Speaker 1: Not a good mix.
Speaker 2: It was not a good mix. But yeah, I will speak highly of both of those places forever.
Speaker 1: They were awesome.
Speaker 2: But when we went to our airbnb and Nola before we went out, so we had like spent all day walk in Bourbon Street and the quarter and everything. But then when we went to our airbnb, I had to be really bad until I run to the bathroom and I close the door, I lock it, and then I can't get out. Okay, Rimmy's in there with me, by the way, like Remy comes with me because we're in this new place. She's like, what's happening. So we're in the bathroom, I pee, I'm trying to open the door. I'm like, oh no, it's not opening. It was unlocked and it was not opening, and I was like, this is not good. I don't really know. And you know when you see the little thing that goes in the door from the lock, yeah, that wasn't moving like at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or whatever the little of sorry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what it's called, but whatever goes in the door from the door, little metal thing, yeah, yeah, thinking of enough, thinking of a job, whatever it is. And so I'm like messaging the Airbnb guy and I'm like, Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm locked in the bathroom and I can't bust this down.
Speaker 2: Are you all going to charge me? And he's like that's never happened before. I was like, well, I'm not making it up, like I'm stuck in the bathroom. And so one of them he's like, Okay, I'm sending somebody over. So somebody comes over. I was locked in that bathroom rate for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They could not They took off the doorknob, it still didn't work, like the thing was still in the door. So then they had to start smashing the door, like they had to break down the door to get me out in there. I have videos of me sitting in there. I have videos of them like trying to hit at the doorknob. I'm like peeping through the doorknob to see them. I'm like, guys, I'm still alive. Roomy's like panting. She's like I got a pee, Like I got any water?
Speaker 1: Your friends are there the whole time, Right.
Speaker 2: I had one think, Ray, this is the This would have been so bad if it was just me because I left my phone, like, I didn't bring it into the bathroom with me, So if I was by myself, I would have been stuck. Like I literally could not have told anybody.
Speaker 1: In a bathroom the entire time.
Speaker 2: Because I'm in and the house we ran was like this tiny house behind somebody's like main house.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an antique bed and breakfast.
Speaker 2: Basically, And I could have screamed and probably nobody would have heard me, and I would have been stuck in that bathroom maybe still today. Wow, until somebody came to clean the air.
Speaker 1: Fee Oh my gosh, we almost lost you to a jurnal It was.
Speaker 2: It was nuts, right, I've never been locked in and I was half drunk. When I tell you, it's the weirdest experience in my life. The half drunk pab helped me because I was like laughing through the whole thing. If I wasn't, I probably would have been panicking. Yeah, and Rebby was like barking every time somebody hit the door, So it's like barking, door hit barking, and oh my gosh, I had to be busted out of a door.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know that story. Is me that good? Are you being sarcastic? No, that was awesome. I can never tell the fact that you proved that guy wrong too. He goes, oh, that's never happened before. Well, I was locked there for forty five minutes. Give me a discount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I knew they were gonna come and be like, oh, this is like some dumb girl. I got ourselves like locked in the bathroom or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, not the case the case.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was my time in Nola and Ocean Springs. You guys, you guys will go on a road trip. You need to okay, worth it? Okay, and anybody else is heading down there, don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody looks at me funny.
Speaker 2: When I'm like I want to go to Ohio, I want to go to Iowa. They're like why, because there's always something there that's really cool, and we just kind of overlook it because it's in Ohio or it's in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Flyover States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, there's something there and that's what I've been trying to find and I found it.
Speaker 1: Al Dean said it best Flyover States.
Speaker 2: Yeah it no, Okay, A listener got a tattoo and it has all of our signatures on it, which was crazy, Yes, crazy to see all of our names on somebody's like body.
Speaker 1: Considering you're telling me the show's gonna around forever, it's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Bobby and Amy lunch Box, they've been around for like fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 1: I know. But also she got so many names. I would have maybe just done the main people.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she needed everybody's she did though she wanted that.
Speaker 1: Did she also want the cleaning crew and the like executives?
Speaker 2: You think we have a cleaning crew right the brain at all? Well, I'm not going to talk about the tattoos.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You haven't gotten anything tattoos, have you? No?
Speaker 1: I don't have any me neither. Oh high five?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're I know high five.
Speaker 1: They don't know that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But we just told them, Oh my gosh, yeah, no tattoos for us. But did you know that you could put a QR code on your car and if somebody uses that QR code, it can play a song.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it wouldn't that cool? Okay? Yeah? Yeah, So they scan it and then it'll play the song that you want it to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can be like in the car behind them and just like put your camera up and it picks it up and it'll play the song. Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's really that worth it for a bumper sticker or a sticker in your car, but to one.
Speaker 2: Second, but if you did it, what song would it be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What song are you gonna make somebody vibe out to?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Morgan Wallen Last Time, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like I'm thinking, yeah you, I think I'm gonna go with this one always makes me feel really happy and it's Cloudy Day by Tones and Eye.
Speaker 1: Well, that's definitely not gonna be in the system them it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's on the pop station. Do we have the pop system?
Speaker 1: No, we do, but they don't have the good hooks at it.
Speaker 2: Or it's gonna be man. I feel like a woman because like you know.
Speaker 1: Oh and it's last night. Sorry, I didn't really know that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a vibe.
Speaker 1: You only get five seconds, so I know that's vibe. Yeah, your song definitely, isn't it. What is it called?
Speaker 2: Cloudy Day from Tones and I It takes a second look, but it makes you feel really happy. It's all about like, well, even if it's a cloudy day, you still got to like smile and have a good day.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 2: So it makes you feel good. But it made me laugh because I'm like, you know what's funny about that is somebody could put like a trap song. I like it, and then you're like, listen to rap music and you have like kids.
Speaker 1: In the car. Yeah, But I mean, I don't think people are doing the QR thing unless they listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Am I living?
Speaker 1: That's all we get?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, here we go Tones, and I does it ever pick up? Yeah at the chorus, get to the chorus and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to you're gonna is that the chorus?
Speaker 2: No, We're getting there. Just give it, give it a few okay, can we go? We're get there? Yeah, we have to do this.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Get ready put it down real quick. Go, okay, that's cool. Now it's no longer cloudy, Yeah, no cloudy. But yeah, is that crazy?
Speaker 2: I saw it on TikTok okay, so people are doing it.
Speaker 1: I'll do that next time, for sure. I'm in the car. I'm gonna scan if you see it.
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest like sticker you've seen on somebody's car? That's pretty strange but also cool because it can make somebody happy.
Speaker 1: I mean mine isn't happy. It's the rude ones, those ones that like that one never makes sense. The political ones. You're not gonna sway somebody's beliefs. I don't know. Maybe you're just proud. The people that say that election in twenty twenty four, I'm like, huh, how do you even know who's running? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, are you just predicting that's gonna happen? But if they don't and then.
Speaker 1: You have it on your shore, it happens, they don't even run.
Speaker 2: The stick figures always get me too? Is the family the stick families or like just I'm like.
Speaker 1: Why it was popular at a time, but there's no bumper stickret I have less stress, more life, but you do.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm assing. You're a sticker person.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize it, and I am you are. I'm such a schmuck.
Speaker 2: You're a sticker crew. Yeah. I always said there was one. There was one guy and when I passed him, I was like, this would be your bumper cigarette. It said, hunk if you're and when I fat cigar this old man and I was like, no, sir, excuse me.
Speaker 1: I was so shocked, that's good.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, I would really like to know who hunks of that. That made me think of it. And you know what, right, you're part of the same crewious.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say that, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: This is you know, probably creepy little.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, no QR codes for us, but those are good songs. We did have them, agreed and make you feel good. We had Kimberly Perry also on the show this week, and she was so awesome. It was really cool to hear from her, but also to talk about the band Perry and here If I Die Young Part two. I didn't realize that I would love a sequel as much as I would in music. I love them in TV.
Speaker 1: Shows, but you realize it has a lot of the first one in it.
Speaker 2: It does, but like I like it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that went really fast. This is the new one, but then it samples the old one, you know, No, no samples the old one, but this part is new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the chorus is the same and then all the rest of it, the barbiage has changed. But I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was really good, like.
Speaker 2: I really and it brought me back to like listening to If I Die Young originally when it first came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say two thousand when we were moving, maybe the year before twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: That was a good year.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I hate when they do like a throwback. Somebody did on TikTok like these were the top ten cent songs ten years ago, and I was like, dang, I'm old because it was like all these really good songs, and like the biggest song at the time was Harlem Shake.
Speaker 1: Oh doesn't that.
Speaker 2: Take you back to a time?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 2: And you see all the people doing random shakes of their bodies, I'm like, what were we doing? First of all, it's the I'm glad the internet did not exist the capacity of us today.
Speaker 1: Well, the TikTok. Now if they look back on and in twenty they were like, what were we doing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that will happen because it happens to us. But she made me think of because Christiansen also released this weekend, he released a collaboration with Dolly Parton in which awesome. Just I love seeing like wild collaborations, and that one was not on my scoreboard of twenty twenty three. But if you had to choose a best collaboration in country music of all time?
Speaker 1: What are you going with? Sam Hunt and Wallen?
Speaker 2: What? It's just it's like your two favorite people, like we would've venture out from the other one sick. Oh no, but this is like one that's happened, right it hasn't though I know this is one that I'm asking you which one would it be because that's already happened. Automatically choose them.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kendrick Lamar, it was like Kendrick Lamar and uh imagine dragons. That one was insane. What song was that? Try and find it.
Speaker 2: Kendrick Lamar and imagine dragons. Yeah, you come up with the radioactive sounded better than that title. It is radio actude.
Speaker 1: No, that's just straight up imagine dragons, folks, that is what popped up. You know, maybe it's not the system.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, well whatever whatever you're thinking of. I mean, but I was talking about country music. But you know, you just you went on to like your whole little tangent over there, just letting you have it. It'd be Party for Two from Shania Twain and Billy Cranton. Okay, that was my jam still is like I could put that on a nud still vibe. That's a great collaboration country music of all time?
Speaker 1: Was that recent?
Speaker 2: No, that was like early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Okay, but have you never heard it? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, Rey, you've never heard Party for Two. It was like, first of all, didn't even listen to my question, and then second of all, you're just gonna diss me like that was Shania Twain.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were going to go with something that had already happened. I thought you. I actually predicted where you're going, and it was the incorrect way.
Speaker 2: Okay, we know your favorite collaboration not in country music, and we know one that you would like to have happened. Yes, that's very nice. Yes, sorry, I don't have the hook so no, it's okay. So that tells me though it's not that big of a song.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was even like a number one. Oh my gosh, it's not even in the system. Yeah, I mean it's old, but it's a great song.
Speaker 2: Is like low Kia.
Speaker 1: Banger m not according to the next gen.
Speaker 2: Okay, well nextion lies leave me alone. Your song was also not a nection. Whatever song you made up in your head, kinder the clevar and imagine dragons, nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: Then we got this number one spot this week. Amy figured out the source of her high water bill, which is like a crazy mystery.
Speaker 1: You got any mysteries going on in your life, right?
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: We did have a mystery with our trash guy where they were saying our trash wasn't properly bagged, okay, And we got a ring camera, so this mystery actually has an ending too. Oh okay. So we got the ring camera and we watched it and he was actually lifting up our bag and he would just hold it there, which no bag of trash can be held in the air for thirty seconds without falling apart, you know. Yeah, usually got to kind of lift it move on with it or something, you know, like or you're not trying to hold it from the strings at the very top, you're trying to hold a little bit of the trash bag as well. Not to get too technical, No, I like it. I like yourself. But he was holding the trash bag like there, and then the trash would fall apart, so he was waiting for it to break, and then it would break and he'd say, I can't I can't haul that because it's broken. And so we got him on the ring cam doing it, I know, and we said, so, hey, it's not a raccoon, it's not breaking. You're breaking it, buddy, what I know. And they got it, gave it. They just have a little gift card for that. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this was so explain to me. Because you guys are in an apartment.
Speaker 1: Right, it's valet trash, so they come and pick your trash up every night. Yes, And this guy that was coming around was being lazy and didn't want to pick up everybody's trash. So if yours looked like a full trash bag, you would just hold it up there until it ripped and then drop it. And then he'd say, oh, it was a ripped bag, and they don't pick up ripped bags. But I mean, if you're if you're letting it rip, I mean, if you're gonna hold anything a trash bag, they're gonna rip folks. Which was our point. Wow, And I was saying to Beazer. She goes, oh my gosh, are you putting rip bags out there? I said, sweetheart, I would never put a ripped bag out there. I put a bow on it when I set it out there. And so then we saw from the video we ended up being correct. We were vindicated. Was he doing it to other people too? Probably? Uh think he got fired. It's actually a sad story. I mean, but like, but that was as Tree.
Speaker 2: You can't do that to people.
Speaker 1: That was as Tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you dang Ray is.
Speaker 1: R I know, but they did. I did say gift card. They got us like a I think they got us a two hundred and fifty dollars Target gift card. And I said, you know what, it was worth getting my trash ripped up for that? I mean, yeah, but did you have to go out and then pick up the trash? Oh? Multiple times? Because I'd come to work, I'd be getting ready and I'd go, what the hell the guy didn't take our trash again, but you probably had it ripped. Okay, well I'll take it. And so I'm coming to work and I got a riped trash bag I'm carrying.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: Did that go on for a week? But then the cissonator said absolutely, no more. I'm gonna find out the end of this mystery. And I just put it in a perfect bit for your questions.
Speaker 2: Kay, I'm so proud of you. You like tie a bow on it, a little detective full circle. Dang, those are really good story.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your mystery?
Speaker 2: Did you prep that it didn't make the sadly?
Speaker 1: Uh prepped it and she didn't make the cut. Dang, that was a good one. I know that was a good one, except for sad ending.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, and nomployed. I mean listen, if you're not going to do your job, yes, I feel sad.
Speaker 1: But video there is just makes your skin crawl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahs like you can actually see somebody like willingly not doing their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I know. I made for a second, I didn't believe in America anymore.
Speaker 2: Honestly, though, it exists more than anything. Not gonna lie I did have a it's kind of a conclusion, I guess if you will, to my problem that I had. That's kind of a mystery with my whole jeep drama. I think I talked to you about it where somebody tried to steal my lug nuts on the jeep. Well I took it back to the place and they had to replace them all nice. It made it happen. Well, my mom actually made it happen because they weren't listening to me. So it is a conclusion, tiny bowl on that story.
Speaker 1: So did you get money back or they replaced them?
Speaker 2: They replaced all of them with like legit jeep lug nuts again, and they give me my money back for like the balance and the lugnuts that I.
Speaker 1: Paid for, so I don't end up spending anything. Look at your little lug nut investigator, dude, you got listen.
Speaker 2: You've got question people at this point. That makes me so mad, like the fact that we have to be at a point where we have to just question everything instead of just being like, no, people are honest, they're good people. No, everybody's like on their on their vigilant, as Taylor Swift says, vigilante ish.
Speaker 1: She's in Taylor Swift mode. Folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, okay, we got we got some random questions to ask, just real question. We're gonna do like rapid fire random questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. It's got to be rapid fire. People are getting out to the go to the pool, They're going to beaches right now. No, right.
Speaker 2: They love listening to you.
Speaker 1: Their phones are dying.
Speaker 2: What would you rather throw away?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 1: I got some money, all right. What's your fondest memory of high school? You don't answer these?
Speaker 2: Oh money, I definitely want love. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. No, thank you. That was not a hard one for me. But I'm not a gambler. Not hey, I'm not a gambling man. What's your fondest memory of high school?
Speaker 1: I would say sports? Uh, winning districts and wrestling. Oh yeah, I forgot your wrestler. Yeah, so our year got put up on a banner. It's still there until the banner like gets old and falls, and then the new millennials will be doing a TikTok and it'll just like throw it away. Very interesting theory of how that's gonna happen. Uh, fondest memory.
Speaker 2: I think there was one year I was nominated for Homecoming Queen. I think it's Homecoming Queen or one of the one of the royalty things, and we had to do a little skit in front of everyone at this show, like a Pep rally, and we did Barbie Girl by Aquaman and I like rolled out in a little Barbie Kids cheap and we did like a whole dance to Barbie Girl. That was a memory, nice and there's not a lot of them, but that was a good one. Okay, what's the strangest thing in your refrigerator right now?
Speaker 1: Uh? I'm like a hot sauce guy, So I think we've got like some freaking uh oh my gosh, what is it called. It's like a dip that's a hot sauce. It's called I think it's called watch McCall it, dip m And it's like, you don't know what's in it?
Speaker 2: Wait, is it like the candy bar?
Speaker 1: No, it's not watch McCall it.
Speaker 2: I got really excited that I was like a candy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's a mystery dip that's hot that I love, but I don't really don't know the name of it. I think it's called what is it called? So you think it's literally called what is it called?
Speaker 2: You have an actual mystery dip in the mystery fridge. I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 1: I'm strange.
Speaker 2: I have a one pound bag of cheese because I love shredded cheese. Eat it by itself. It's a thing. Okay, let me see. Let me I'm looking at this whole less online. I'll find one to like really end it on. If you had to be transported to another planet that we were aware of, what planet would you go to?
Speaker 1: Uh? Mars? I guess since we've already made some sort of inroads there, Elon's gonna do it. I don't believe there's any other planets.
Speaker 2: Well say they're all inhabit they're all habitable. You can go to anyone that we know of right now.
Speaker 1: We have no pictures of these places videos.
Speaker 2: But we got Saturn because Saturn has the rings. I think that's Saturn. My brain hurts, Is it Jupiter? This is why I don't get too good at ety trivia.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about things that are a million miles away that nobody ever seen. Listen, it's a random question. I go to Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Saturn.
Speaker 1: I go to Mars with the Americans that are going, Okay, you go.
Speaker 2: To create the new colony. Yeah, I think I'm going with Saturn. Look how pretty that is. It has pretty rings, pretty colors.
Speaker 1: That's the same picture we've all seen for the past thirty years.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's like fifty different ones here. NASA does take pictures. Now, you know that's a real thing. Okay, all right, thanks for hanging out with me. Yeah, that was awesome being on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a good weekend. I know you too.
Speaker 2: People not going to.
Speaker 1: Taylor, but people, get outside and get some sun. If you're still sitting inside, get a life slightly aggressive for Saturday morning, but.
Speaker 2: Won't take it. Tell the people where they can find you. Hear you? All that good stuff?
Speaker 1: Sis and Ray Mundo on Twitter and Instagram and then Sore Losers podcast. We bang out like three a week.
Speaker 2: Hit that up, oh and fallow Sore Losers on Twitter because it's pure chaos and I love it.
Speaker 1: On Sore Losers. On Sore Losers Twitter, we act like we got a divorce with Eddie and we constantly reference to horses.
Speaker 2: That's great. I love it. You can follow me out web Girl Morgan on All the Things, or of course, follow the show at Bobby Bones Show. There's a lot of content up at bobbybones dot com. Y'all have a fabulous weekend. Ray, stay safe, and, as Ray says, get outside.
Speaker 1: We'll see y'all later. The Bobby Bone Show, Bobby Bones