Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, howdy boy, goodness gracious Jiminy Christmas behind the Bastards back yet again with our friend Jason Petty aka prop Jason. I'm doing the thing that I do sometimes, or at least I did the thing while we were on our break and I was I was eating some scrambled eggs with dried Chantrells, delightful breakfast. It is two forty three in the afternoon, where I was like looking at Facebook, which I do about once a week. It's a bad thing to do, but there's there's like family and friends from years ago that I haven't seen in fifteen years that it's the only way I know of making sure they're all still alive without actually talking to them, and God knows I'm not going to do that, absolutely not. Whenever you hop onto the old Facebook, you get a bunch of fascinating ads that I got one today from the Daily Wire people for Jeremy's razors, which they who's oh the Jeremy razors. Yeah yeah, not woke. Don't buy from a razor you Yeah, I don't think any razor brand hates me.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, nobody's critical race theory.
Speaker 2: These are these are razors or not for women. They're for conservative men. And that's convinced me. Prop you know, look that this is this is silly and shameless. But also look, I like money as much as the next guy. So what if I try to get into the opposite side of this business, right, but instead of like razors, that's lame, that's not a thing anyone associates with ideology. Not not really. I want to take products that are traditionally associated with a political ideology in this country and then find a way to sell it to the opposite side of the population, because that's how you make a lot of money. So, for example, I'm going to start manufacturing and selling an AR fifteen that we only sell to people who in the last week have cried at a sunrise. M hm, I see. I feel like that's a woke gun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're leaving money on the table by not doing this. Like this should have happened.
Speaker 2: It's too good a business.
Speaker 3: It's seasons ago we should have been we should have been selling woke weapons. Yeah for a long time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely what I'm saying. Yeah, reproduction German military gear that we only sell to people who have volunteered at a soup kitchen that week, Right, you know you have to have you have to have proven to us.
Speaker 3: Listen, you had to have cried white tears, like at some point you know what I'm saying, Like you said, I served at a soup kitchen. Right, you feel like like at some point you've you've yelled at a Karen, Like you had to have had put in your work to prove the t a comrade, Now I'm with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, go volunteer at the border and you two can buy a Volkswagen Type one sixty six shwim in Wagen. I do actually want one of those. It's one of those cars you can drive in the water.
Speaker 3: Those cars are pretty dope.
Speaker 2: They're pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, it's not the fault. It's not the car's fault that the cars.
Speaker 3: But shout out to all our guns. Since we're gonna be talking to guns.
Speaker 2: We're back talking about Yeah, Apollo Kiballoy talking about syl Yeah. In the last episode, I explained that Apollo had named himself the appointed son of God. As he drew in more followers and his church expanded into a multinational cult, the story he told about himself expanded to he began claiming to his followers that God had visited his mother in the form of a cloud to declare Apollo his son, which is arguably nicer than the way. You probably have a better memory of this. That seems nicer than how he told Mary and Joseph.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, you know. That's that's the the angel showing up while you was a virgin, like just really like like yeah, I Mary, you like yo, this is a real heavy lift dog like can you tell Joseph.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, then you're then you're making peace with like I'm about to have a kid. And also it's God, sir, Listen, I don't even do the good part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, Joseph, I love you. I love you. I swear to God. This child is God.
Speaker 2: Speaking of God. He's got something to say speaking of God. Yeah now so yeah, I don't know. Cloud. That seems nice, soothing. While Apollo had started his career as just another Pentecostal preacher when he broke away and declared himself the new son of God, he also declared, and this is classic classic cult leader form, that all other churches on Earth are invalid, fundamentally broken institution. Here it is Yeah, yeah, now, He's got an interesting reason for this prop which is that every other Christian church on earth is bad because they all embrace the concept of the trinity. And oh, this is a little wonky. I'm curious for your take on this, because I'm yeah, I understand about this. People's wars over yeah, I think so, yes, yes, yes, yeah. The trinity denies the oneness of God because it suggests that he is God's son, is somehow separate and less divine than God himself. I think that's the point you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a yeah, yeah, that's actually like, so if there are all four black people that listen to this show, uh so TD Jakes, right, TD Jakes is a oneness pentacostag I wish.
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a video showy, y'all see I just did, oh man, But yeah, TD Jakes is like a oneness Pentecostal, and like that's kind of a thing to be like. And then to argue that, like the term trinity is not in the Bible, like that's something that came much later to describe what theologians called the triune God, God being one in essence expressed in three different persons. And but the idea that they are actually three sets brit persons is not biblical. Yeah, one is Pentecostal. So if you you believe in the Trinity, you're clearly not reading the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you've gotten taken in by like a cult, right, Yes, as opposed to the cult that yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Listen.
Speaker 2: Listen to the man of God that's sleeping with your daughter. Yes, I mean very much. Literally listen to the man because we're going to play a segment from a documentary about the church here, so you can see him explain this and his Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I can't wait. Hold on. Let me, Yeah, you gotta get my pulso in sagging, Let me give my let me, let me get my spam, and let me get my spam in rice. You know what I'm saying, and my spoon and eating my rice to ketch up.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing a whole lot of fire right now.
Speaker 3: Is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Hawaiian too, We.
Speaker 4: Are in I saw a seventiit countries and sevent nationalities.
Speaker 1: Three million. I just clarify, pastor, this is not a religion.
Speaker 3: It's a movement.
Speaker 2: Some of.
Speaker 3: You look deeper. It's a spiritual work. For me, again as someone with the Filipino stepmom, this accent is very warm. So hearing his thick, hearing both of them speak very thick, like with the thick to godlic, it's like it's just warm to me. So I was just I still smile when I hear the accent, even though I know he's about to talk about some.
Speaker 2: Great good news. We got some more stuff that's going to make you smile here.
Speaker 3: It's not the religion, like yeah, okay, I do love it.
Speaker 2: You get that a lot. That's like a very American thing too, and like yeah, especially like an American Pentecostal thing where like yeah, Christianity are Christian is not.
Speaker 3: A religion, right, it's a religion. Ser Yeah yeah, yeah. So when we talk about these kind of pastor bastards, which is actually I haven't wait a minute for but that's fun.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Did you wait?
Speaker 2: There was as Yeah, that just hit. I'd written it, but I hadn't realized how fun it was to say.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, pastor bastards, pastor bass this is you've just created as you've you've just expanded the Behind the Bastards universe, and you've created a sub genre pastor pastor bastards, you just create. Oh my god, I witnessed his teammate right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the we A crack has gone down into the center of the earth from that dude, maybe maybe just created could like yeah, I like that Methra. Yeah yeah, just to take let's take her down a peg. It's been like ten thousand years, it's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 2: I always try to find an example of like a pastor bastard talking right preaching, because I you know, you just kind of have to see it. And I think this clip from his his his one of one of his all time hits, this is his White album, a sermon called Soaring as an Eagle in the Dimension of Faith.
Speaker 3: Gives you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a title that gives you an idea of two key things. How very American the way he preaches is, yes, and how focused his sermons are on the subject of Apollo Kivaloid being pretty fucking cool when.
Speaker 4: It's the state of innocence. You don't think evil of me anymore, You don't think negative of me anymore. You don't judge me according to your own human, three dimensional perspective anymore. You look at me. As you look at yourself, you became spiritual. That's why you look at me spiritually. The way you look at me is the way you are. How many if you think I am the most spiritual person on earth, that is now who you are?
Speaker 2: Amazing? Really, that's a good realm amazing, that's a good raising.
Speaker 3: That is the most penici person.
Speaker 4: Do you trust me? Those who trusted me and believe in me until now one hundred percent raise your hands. That's how you are in the sight of the party.
Speaker 2: I love that. What percent? I really want to drill? Do you trust me?
Speaker 3: But let's get some numbers out here. Lie the notes this guy is playing. I mean, this is felonious monk level of notes. He's playing like this, dudeify him first of all, you fan, like huge fan. No notes, but like there's some there's some stuff missing here, Like for some reason, Pentecostals believe because purple is the color of royalty. So when you walk into a lot of black churches, it's gonna be purple everywhere. Right the fact that you already do you notice the color of the chirn on the bottom, you know what I'm saying. So there's that right, the white is the holiness. And if you can see in the thing right now, what color that man tie? What color is that man's tie? In the cut? You understand what's happening right now? He playing notes, y'all. Oh, I'm so excited. How I do not notice?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: I'm so mad I don't already notice. Man.
Speaker 2: I have an unfortunate note on the purple thing prop which is that about a year or so ago, maybe I was on some gas station drugs, maybe I wasn't entirely sober. I was buying sheets for myself, and I bought what I thought was going to be a very nice, like dark purple. And to make a long story short, my entire bed has these eucalyptus sheets that I can only describe as the inside of a pimpscape. I actually just replaced them the day because there was a hole in them. But yeah, it was. It was like one of those mistakes where it's like, well, I can't return these and this is just a mistake, and the terrible mistake.
Speaker 3: Are they silk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they were. These ones were eucalyptus, which I don't buy it ages ship. Yeah, not like silk where it can hold up.
Speaker 3: You know, if you had silk purple like your new name, I know, I know, you would have to change on You'd have to have a name your name is, you know, small change, Robbie, small change, Willy from Philly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you, Jason, I would have already been indicted on racketeering.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you already have a reco ha yes it be. There'd be no way I would question all of my interactions with you after going to the Portland Crab. I would be like, you know what I'm seeing all this much differently.
Speaker 2: Now clip we should uh and I what?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Self, you just take it, just take it.
Speaker 3: How many of you trust me?
Speaker 4: Only fifty percent? Raise your hands, don't be ashamed. If you trust fifty percent only, that is who you are. You're gonna trust yourself. Your trust is only fifty percent to yourself, and the fifty percent you canna trust yourself. So the ownership of you is fifty percent to God and fifty percent to the devil. That cannot be because there is no fellowship between light and.
Speaker 3: Darkness, and darkness ye already soul of you or the devil.
Speaker 4: That's no partnership. If is fifty to fifty, he preaches that is partnership between God and the devil. No, the present is mine fifty persent, iss you yours, let us profit sharing. No profit sharing in the sadom of the universe and in humanity. That's right, the devil, Oh soul of your Then comes your voice and cli ownership one of the all of you or none of the.
Speaker 2: Man Listen, he's not bad at what he does. He's doing what he does.
Speaker 3: He's doing it.
Speaker 2: Listen, where can what he does?
Speaker 3: Yes, where light is darkness cannot abide. Either you belong to Jesus or your soul belonged to Satans. So if you trust me, man boy, and he keeps saying, it's in the spirit, it's in the spirit, the spirit, listen. Like we there's a running joke about like merch talks about it too, like with with the Underground Rappers, how everything is like lyrically. So I'm like, I'm gonna lyrically murder your mom. Like so if you just throw lyrically in front of it, it's fine, Yeah, exactly lyrically.
Speaker 2: You can't crack that one exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So you mean lyrically. You know, yeah, I just some murdered your daughter lyrically, right. So so for him to be like, it's in the spirit, it's in a spirit. It's like if whatever you trust in the spirit is who you are on earth as it is in heaven. Boy, he cook, it is cook. He's just being like, yes, amen, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a that's a professional. You gotta give it. And then it shouldn't give him much because again pedophile, but he's he knows what he's doing when he gets up a fucking pulpit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, now that he's been arrested, Sophie, do you think we could buy that room like his compound and just kind of move the podcast over to the Philippines, you know, broadcast from Mount Oppo, maybe slowly start a chair a cult.
Speaker 1: Does it come with the outfit?
Speaker 3: Uh, the fit's got to come with it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a decent shit. I feel like it's probably pretty affordable to get stuff tailored in the Philippines a TBN in.
Speaker 1: Would you wear the outfit?
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd have a choice in that room. That's a room you wear a white suit.
Speaker 3: You have to wear a white suit a post.
Speaker 2: We'll have to reach out to the men's wear guy. But I kind of think that that's a pretty good fit. Like he's not a bad fitting suit. Yeah, yeah, I'm not an expert on these things.
Speaker 3: Kind of a no brainer. Yeah, Like, if you're doing that, you got to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, bro, all.
Speaker 3: Listen now that I see it. Yeah, he's hitting. He's firing all cylinders, like he knows what he's up. He's firing on every Thank you for giving me a fun episode I didn't.
Speaker 2: Think aside from the horrible, horrible sex traffic. Yeah, besides that, I'm just saying it's a little more fun than Thomas Jefferson at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thomas Jefferson and The Lost Cause.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. Anyway, as we've noted, a key aspect of the theology that he's cobbled together here is the idea that all other forms of authority are invalid, not just other churches, but other political institutions. Now this is not so unique among cult leaders, but the way he came to explain these beliefs to his people I do find interesting. In short, followers of KOJC are their own nation right, which, by the early two thousands is at least three millions strong, and they should have no other allegiances and certainly had no responsibility to follow the petty laws of whatever country they happened to be it.
Speaker 3: Oh, hey, we're part of the Kingdom, Like it's a nation of followers of the Kingdom, a holy nation of joint heirs. I'm a part of the Kingdom of God. I am not in this world. I don't have to make the cause of man. Yeah, we make our.
Speaker 2: Own license plates, driver's licenses. Now you can get an idea of how this was transmitted to his followers by visiting the Kingdom of Jesus Christ website, which on the day I visited, looked like this, so you can see. Yeah, you can see like a lot of purple as you noted. Uh, And there's a couple of different quotes on it. One, I will not succumb to the temptation of being weak. I will stand and defend my obedience to the Father's will. And then words of the Sun, which is Apollo. In whatever situation and circumstance you find yourself in, remain loyal to him, even unto death. Him clearly being Apollo. Yeah, that is that does look like a guy because he this got put up on the website as he was being like basically hemmed in by law enforcement before his arrest. That does look like a guy trying to do a branch davidian Y, you know, yeah like that, that's a guy trying to wake O.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all right, like you remember, Yeah, it's us till the whales fall off, and that's you know.
Speaker 2: I'm torn on this because obviously I can't go to bat for this man. He's a sex criminal. But also, you know our motto at this podcast abw always be wacoing. Oh my god, listen a bad reason, Sophie.
Speaker 3: There are there are qualities.
Speaker 1: I just look at a really nice break from Robert bringing up Waco all the time, and I feel like that streak is now broken.
Speaker 2: I was always bringing it up in my heart so.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but like I didn't have to hear that.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, I was. I was living a lie because fifty percent of my heart was for Waco and fifty percent of it was for this show, and that means that runs for Waco, right And yeah, Ron, yeah, you're right, you're right. Maybe the same math doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: No, I feel it. It's because it's in the spirit. It's in the spirit. It's in the spirit. It's one hundred and fifty is still one hundred in the spirit? Yeah, l Ron Hubbard and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Taylor what is it? Taylor Hey? Who the fuck was the tailor in that in that Waco.
Speaker 1: Show, Sophie was the handsome man from uh Friday Night Lights? What's his name? I got you on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's defined.
Speaker 2: Round Hubbard play in a rock concert as the FBI burns the building down.
Speaker 1: It's Taylor Kitch.
Speaker 2: Taylor Kitch. I knew there was a name, and not Taylor Hanson. Who the fuck am I thought? I don't know, it's that weird right wing freak. I don't know it was a Taylor. I'm sorry, Taylor Kitch. I'm also sorry David Koresh. Anyway, when it came to the laws that most vexed the Son of God, the very top of the list was restrictions on immigration because his cult had brought him tremendous wealth, and he'd spit some of it on a private jet a mansion in prop what city in California? I think he picked for his mansion in southern California, Calabasas, same calabass Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Same but old money, new money, sorry very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the valley. Now that's the value.
Speaker 2: Right right now. He wanted to be able to bring his pastorals with him for you know, but the Audioigration Service does not take I want to have a sex slave as a valid reason to hand out a work visa, so honor. About nineteen ninety eight, the KOJC founded the Children's Joy Foundation, And boy, I don't like that name.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that's rough.
Speaker 2: That one's rough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The stated goal of the CJF was providing quote, children in the Philippines with various residential services, medical, psychosocial, educational support to harness their potential in community and nation building. Now I cannot tell you if the CUJF ever had a real purpose that resembled this, but by two thousand and seven, Apollo had hit upon the idea of using it as a way to hide the movement of large numbers of followers, particularly young female followers, across borders and into the United States. CJF, which was registered as a nonprofit five oh one C three in the state of California with an office in Glendale and he began bringing in workers from the Philippines. A federal indictment alleges that these workers spent long hours illegally soliciting money for KOJC outside of businesses across the United States. KOJC administrators also imposed mandatory daily cash solicitation quotas on such CHOJC workers. At the direction of KOJC administrators, the COOJC workers represented to the public that donated money would be used by CJF to help impoverish children, when in fact the money directly financed KOJC operations and the lavish lifestyle of KOJC leaders, in particular Apollo. So these were large numbers of followers brought to the US from the Philippines who would solicit stand outside of businesses and shops and ask for money for poor kids in the Philippines, oring photos of suffering children information about how much your money could help them. And all of that money was being used either to just like pay for these mansions or literally to directly paid for the system by which he imported young women and girls in order to molest them like that was paid for by these donations to help poor kids in the Philippines. That's what the CJF was yeah, got that. Yeah, it's hideous, oh God. To get these non immigrant visas, Apollo's top lieutenants who manage the scheme, falsified visa applications to claim that the workers were needed to help run concerts in order to keep their workers legal once they entered the country, They next obtained student visas and force them to attend minimal course loads at local colleges in order to maintain their status. According to the indictment, these students would attend college one day per week and then spend the remainder of their week soliciting for church fund so at least they get a little bit of an education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, yeah, be a nurse like Tita Rose, but like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to take you a while to get your yeah, yeah, speaking of a nursing degree. If you just want become a nurse, buy any of the products and services that support our podcast and you will be hired. You know, you can learn on the job most of that kind of stuff like setting an ivy easy, you know, surgical aid, you know, assistant fine, right, no problem at all, all kinds of stuff that you learn on the job, just to just figure it out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The truth is like, yeah, some stuff you just can't learn in the classroom like you have to. You have to do it.
Speaker 2: Like what medicine does. Yeah, just try it, you know, listen, That's what I do is I just buy medicine. Give it to people. See how it works.
Speaker 3: Doctors are really they're detectives. They're detectives.
Speaker 2: They're not exact detective detectives. How many tail in all can you put in a person's cake? And what does it do to them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: These are all questions that medical science has answered, thanks to me, you know, for myself. Anyway, here's ads ah, I did just have a nice tile in all cake prop You know you now know this?
Speaker 3: Are you now bousolg? That means full? Peah, I'm full? And you know the man doesn't want you to know this. The woke liberal media won't tell you this. But the more, if you eat enough thailand all, he becomes superhuman. It's like eating a bunch of those zen pouches. Right.
Speaker 2: When you mix enough nicotine and thailand all, then you gain the ability to to see through the matrix, which I have done. And all it took was vomiting up blood a couple of months in a row.
Speaker 3: I figured that what is that new? Uh? I mean it's like the new uh the little chew pouches that you just that coming, little little white pouches that you put in your in your jaw, look like look like little little gun. So yeah, that's like the zen's right, Is that what they call zens?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I think that's what that be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, man, y'all loved him, and I could see you mixing that with with some with some thailand all and being a superhuman And now you can like fly fish better than everybody.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, fly fishing like the thing you'd gain the ability to do for that su He's not fly fishing prop No, he is. I'm not really interested in it. He is sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: He is being disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh if the whole go to college one day a week and then solicit funds for the KOJC was too complicate, complex or expensive. There was another way to allow his followers to stay in the US as long as he needed them, which was to fuck with who they were married to. Right, Apollo would simply order followers to marry like so could because he's got churches now in southern California. He would order his US followers sometimes to divorce their existing spouses and then to marry a Filipino follower so they could immigrate to the country under a marriage visa. One of his chief lieutenants, Duenas, was responsible for organizing divorces for the followers selected for this duty, who happened to be married already. Now shitt' up. Yeah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: If you'll pass, the calls you into the office and say, hey, son, I think the Lord has given me time to split the vision.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is working out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the Lord wants you to marry her, and I don't think that woman is the one that God shows you. Yeah, that is not your ruth. You are not his bow ass. You know what I'm saying, Like, oh word, okay, Yeah, I thought we wasn't sposed to divorce, didn't Jesus say we wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not not if not if the pastor needs more money. Right, that's that's that's in there. One of the translations King James just missed it. But one of the earlier translations nailed is God still speaking. The Lord spoke in the past and he's still speaking now. He's speaking to his prophet now, and he's telling you to divorce. One of the dead Sea Squall scrolls is just about five oh one C three, says I'm telling you man. So setting up sham relationships is not light work. As the indictment notes, quote, defendants Duennas and de Leon, who are two of his high up assistants, would prepare and fire and file divorce paperwork on behalf of the KOJC workers, sometimes without the knowledge or consent of the KOJC worker, in order to manufacture the appearance of legitimacy for the fraudulent marriages. Defendant Duennas would possess at M cards to show immigration authorities that KOJC workers and the fraudulent marriages had joint banking accounts, and defendants uh two of the other defendants, wouldossess male and female wedding rings for KOJC workers to use during fraudulent marriage ceremonies.
Speaker 3: They bought too.
Speaker 2: They're so this is such a bargain bin human trafficking operation. Look, we only need two rings. We're gonna buckers around.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, who got the rings today? Hey?
Speaker 2: Send them to buy good ones. There's no law about that.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, can't you stop by a grea Bringham rings over, we gotta go seand like we got married today.
Speaker 2: Okay, customs has a bunch of ring experts. A phil this is a very nice ring. Have we seen this ring in the same ring?
Speaker 3: Man? So crazy? Like the seventh person came with this ring.
Speaker 2: This must be a popular one. Shit, maybe I should get at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they're chief in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: I love that one. Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, from what I can tell based on the indictment, the followers brought into the United States, where again mixed between those who existed purely to bring in money for the church and pastorals meant to service Apollo and some other members of the high brass of the cult on night duty. It is unclear to me if any of the girls he used in this role had been pastorals back in the Philippines. Extant information does suggest he largely recruited unaware female victims ranging an age from twelve to twenty five, by telling them they'd get a visa to live and work in the United States if they agreed to work as his personal assistance. Once they were stateside, their passports and money were taken away from them. Their communication was monitored, and they were used as sex slaves for the Son of God. If they resisted, he'd threatened to have his most loyal followers beat them, or he would promise them eternal damnation. The indictment notes that pastorals who performed their duties to include night duty to the satisfaction of the defendant Kiboloi and other kg administrators were awarded by defendant Kiboloi and other k KOJC administrators with privileges including trips to tourists destinations like Disneyland, flights and private jets, use of cell phones, and yearly monetary payments referred to as honorariums by administrators honorariums Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Hey but listen, but you could go to Disneyland. What's crazy is I you know, you hear this stuff and it's like as individual and unique and inventive, a lot of these evil people are there are also it's the same thing. Yeah, like it's it's it's I'm just like, oh, this is the same old hustle, like the same you know. Yeah, It's like, I can promise you a better life in America if you just come and work for me. And then once you get here, it's a disaster. And if you don't work for me, you go in to heal. Like how you could drop that plot into every other country, India, everywhere, and it's like it just sucks, man, just praying on the poor who are desiring to make a better life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the day you just you're just horny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate how regular that is. It's the point.
Speaker 2: Is always the case that, right, like these are never al around Hubbard being an exception, there's never anything like really when you get down to it, it is like this the most it's always the most venal, gross version of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They are all like Jeffrey Epstein, this man who you know, cloth clothed himself in this Like I'm this big donor to a different site. I hang out with all of these brilliant men, you know, I'm one of these members of our like into our intelligencia, really thinking about the future. And it's like, now you're just just a sex criminal, just a sex tourism to come to him, you know, And that's all this guy is despite dress up you know, as the fucking son of God, right yeah, you know, and you know to kind of make that point. Female victims were ordered never to speak of night duty. Any attempt to leave or avoid service was met with violence. Apollo took to beating his pastorals if he caught them communicating with other men, a behavior he sometimes defined as innocent conversation. This he claimed was adultery and thus a sin. In two thousand and two, we know that KIBOLOI had sex with one victim, KF, who was fifteen years old. In two thousand and five, he had sex with another victim, Ka, when she was seventeen, and asked specifically beforehand if she was a virgin. At times, he provided his victims with lingeride aware or lotion to put on his body. He would explain to his pastorals, all of whom had come to him through his church one way or the other, that it was God's will they performed night duty, and that the father is happy over what the son is doing. Well, that's all I'm going to cover in detail of that. Well, there's one last thing, because I don't think we need to be exhaustive about this, but I don't want to gloss over it. And there's one more paragraph from that indictment that we do need to cover before we move on inner. About two thousand and nine, defendant Salinas told victim ore E that if victim R was afraid to go near defendant Kiboloi, then victim R had the devil in her inner. About twenty eleven, defendant Kiboloi had sex with the victim KP when she was approximately fourteen years old in her About twenty fourteen, defendant Dan Dan, who's one of the administrators, directed victim R to purchase a rectile dysfunction medication for defendant KIBOLOI. Okay, that's probably enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to make sure people know what he did.
Speaker 1: He's disgusting and that's terraffic and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably enough of that. So now the big difference. We've taked rasteine a lot. He's alive too, but he is he's no, no, no, Sophie, you're going to be happy about where this was.
Speaker 3: I think this ends well, this ends pretty well. You know.
Speaker 2: Now the when it comes to the difference between this guy and Epstein, because I don't get a feeling the scale is actually all that different. These guys may have been like very similar numbers of I think Epstein maybe he did it for although I don't know. These guys are actually kind of active similar periods of times. YAHOLOI probably was working a little longer than Jeffrey was. One of the big differences would be that Epstein seems to have used the girls he trafficked and ordered a broker favors and money. Maybe Apollo did that, but we don't have evidence that he did, at least in this country. Right Again, he's pretty tied in with like do Terte sect in the Philippines, so maybe there is a lot more of that going. There's allegations of its. More will come out about this guy, right Like, that is kind of the thing we just don't really know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: What gets him caught is that he's very sloppy on the financial side of things. Remember the other half of his human trafficking operation is people being brought in as free labor to canvas for the church under the auspices of helping the children. Yeah, this generated a lot of cash, and Apollo was smart enough to know that keeping that cash in bank accounts US officials could see was a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of to say, like the forgetting that, like you could pull this off in the Philippines because you ain't got people like chasing down.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of friends. Yeah, and you got a.
Speaker 3: Lot of friends and people not chasing down specific stuff like that, like here we got time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rodriguez would have come to the money. Yeah, Deuturritate does not have poll with the FEDS in the United States. No, So one of his lieutenants informed him that US customs allowed people to fly in into and out of the country with under ten grand in cash with no additional safeguards. As followers would return home, he would have them roll nine thousand dollars in cash into their socks and place it in their luggage. Larger amounts of money were flown in bulk back home via the private jet that the church had amassed. Now, this is the kind of thing you can get away with for quite a while because none of the individual pawns are breaking any laws and there's not really an incentive for the government to like that kind of seems like a bunch of Filipino people, because for another thing, I'm sure a lot of Filipino people who like worked in the United States and return home. Also, oh, they fly back all the time. Yeah, with as much as they can. So it's the kind of thing like you're never you're not gonna notice this easily.
Speaker 3: No, I mean the joke earlier about like the balique bion box, which the balik bion translates to just like the one two return. So like it's very normal that like when your aunts and uncles or whatever come from the Philippines, there's a box of stuff that you can't get here, you know what I'm saying. And then when that family member goes back, they do the same thing. They bring stuff that you can't get in the Philippines from America there. So it's a very normal thing to have, even like you said, like anybody who's traveled you know, internationally that like yeah, it says if you have anything over ten thousand dollars you got to declare it. But if you have anything under that, that's fine. So even having cash in your body buyon box, it's like it's not that's not anything that would raise any concern. So yeah, you're right, right. And also the fact that this is a well known Pentecostal preacher, like we all know they all got private jets like rays they think, so like none of this is weird.
Speaker 2: Right, especially since like back in the Philippines where the money is actually going to be entering accounts, it's going to be turned from cash into like other forms of money. Like he's friends with, you know, after twenty sixteen, the president, so he and his church are not going to get targeted for any of this. He's good and it's like this friendship with Deuterte, you know, comes in handy before he's the president, when he's just the mayor. One particular example of this came in two thousand and eight when Apollo sought to purchase a two hectare parcel of land owned by a man named Datu Diarog, a local indigenous leader whose family land bordered the compound Apollo had purchased at the foot of Mount Appo. The KOJC first offered payments of varying size and then threatened to evict Datu in his family from their own land. After this failed, armed men raided the property three times, burning down several bills. Eventually, they carried out a drive by shooting which killed dat two, wounded his wife, and killed their four and eight year old children. Now, Dattoo's widow put the blame on Apollo, who himself blamed the New People's Army, the militant wing of the Philippines Communist Party, which has been involved in a garula war against the government for quite some time. The Communists blamed Apollo, and from what I can see, there's no reason that they would have murdered Datu and his family, and every reason to suspect that Apollo did because he was trying to buy this parcelageland. There's not really any evidence this guy was beefing with the fucking People's Front or whatever. Since this all happened on the outskirts of Davous City while du Terte was mayor, it's not hard to see why people suspect he played a hand in ensuring no proper investigation was ever concluded into the matter. If this is true, Apollo had a chance to pay his friend back with interest a few years later in twenty sixteen, when ju Terte announced his run for president, Apollo was one of the first men to back his candidacy, urging his followers to vote du Terte and putting quite a lot of money behind his campaign. Now, du Terte, being a mobster, did not forget this. When he won the election. Apollo's home was the first one he visited in person. The two eight together to celebrate the coming of this new regime, and for a few years, Apollo Kiboloi could rest easy knowing that nothing he did would bring legal consequences to him or his church so long as Rodrigo held power. And that is going to lead us into some ads prop because that's who holds power here at our podcast is the sponsors of this motherfucking show. Oh and we're back. So in the US during the Duterte years, the legal climate grew markedly less friendly to the KOJC. In twenty fifteen, one of Apollo's followers in Hawaii had fled a church compound and reported to the authorities that they had been treed, affect, beaten, and forced to have sex with Kiboloi. This person claimed to have been forced into a re education camp, which she described as a concentration camp where they shaved her head and tortured her when she decided to leave. And I really would like to know more about this concentration camp he was apparently operating in Hawaii is bonkers. Yeah, I did not know. That would be good to get some additional context on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody tell me.
Speaker 2: More about that. Yeah, As is often the case, it was her word against his and the churches, and the church claimed in return that she was only attacking Apollo because she had gotten kicked out for molesting a minor. Right, So they're like, no, she's the pedophile, right. Local prosecutors looked into the issue. They attempted to make a case, but they gave it up. In twenty nineteen. However, the FBI had gotten tipped on to Apollo at this point, and I'm not precisely sure what it was that got them on, if it was just that case, you know, that local case that got dropped yeah, or what. But in twenty eighteen, they rated one of the Colt's private jets. Before it could take off from California to Manila, they caught Apollo and one of his female aids with three hundred thousand dollars in cash and rifle parts. So Apollo gets taken into custody. Rifle parts yeah, wow, Okay, Paula gets yeah, that's an itar violation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Apollo gets taken briefly into custody, but his assistant pled responsibility for the money and gun parts. So she's like, hey, look, it was mine, right, And once they've done that, you're kind of fucked unless you have proof that they were lying. Right. So he gets let go and he takes a private flight back home to the Philippines and is like, yuess, I can't go to the US no more a bit, guys, I'm not gonna get Epstein to the way.
Speaker 3: He yeah, yeah, yeah, looks yeah, no, no, no, no no, that's all I need to see.
Speaker 2: So at this point in the US, a local and a federal investigation had both failed to bring Apollo down, but he was again smart enough to know that, like, I just can't travel freely anymore, so I'm going to stick to my compound near Mount Apo. So while he's doing that, continuing to preach living it up. In twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, the FBI finally filed an indictment against Apollo and several of his chief lieutenants. And that's what I've been quoting from several times in these episodes. Now, there are raids on several church properties in the United States, but so long as Apollo remained in the Philippines, he could count on the protection of his allies in the government. He even had the Church flex its muscles to get a Filipino prosecutor to charge the Hawaii news now who reported on the case, with criminal libel in the Philippines. I think they're probably gonna be okay on those charges now, but yeah, thank god, yeah sure they were sweating them.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, yeah, it is las in Hawaii too, so I can see how he's got homies over there. I this is somewhat of a side note, but part of what part of how I got radicalized for real was like in college, and so this Filipino girl, I think she teaches SFCA. I can name her because she's such a g Her name's Irene, right, and she was a few years older than me. I had no idea like that, the type of gorilla warfare of freedom fighters, that the way that was, how it was like they was really bounted in the Philippines and we was in college. She was the first person to tell me I'd be good at poetry. And I just had such a crush on her because I'm like, really, you think so, you know, I'm saying so, like I totally started doing poetry. But she I say all that to say, at some point she shaved her head and she moved to the Philippines to like fight in with the gorillas. You know what I'm saying. She's like, And I was like she little five, but nothing like and Irene knows. I'm like, you know, everybody were adults now, but just I just thought she was smoking hot and like the coolest girl I've ever met that. I was just like this little like, Yo, I'll follow you into the jungles, like where are we going? I'm with you. You know what I'm saying. Let's go give me you know what I'm saying, give me my brong and let's go.
Speaker 2: Right, you call your friends writer or die. I'm sorry, that's not what that word means.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, you know. And I was like okay, So anyway, I got put onto like all that like when you when you were talking about Yo, there was just like really insurgence, this communist thing. I was like, oh wait, like my home girl went. You know what I'm saying, from what to get this? What to y'alla? High school? Sophie like from from Chino, like she said she was from Chino. And then we went to school at fullerted broke out and I was like, yo, you you have talked. I'm telling you, like, she's part of why I radicalized. Was like this this Filipiedo Stepma, like not even Noah audience was happening. You feel me liked she dogs she lit it up, dude. Yeah, anyway, he's at aside, but shout out Irene.
Speaker 2: Shout out Irene, and not a shout out to Apollo, who at this point is safely live streaming. You know, his video sermons from Mount Appo, which the church had renamed Glory Mountain on his YouTube program power Line, which is quite act, isn't Isn't power Line the name of the of the pop star from the Goofy movie?
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's good. I'm choosing to believe that's his second career, that he found Jesus after like maybe getting too addicted to cocaine and he moved to the Philippines. That's where I'm on about the power Line. Yeah, according to the goof Troop, Yeah, that seems like where power Line would have gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea.
Speaker 2: The situation didn't start to change until Rodrigo ju Terte announced his intention to step down at the end of his term in twenty twenty two. I think he had to, but he everyone was kind of wondering, is he just kind of like stay right? This likely? Uh, you know, the fact that he ultimately doesn't push them matter probably had something to do with the fact that he was There was an ongoing ICC investigation over his war on drugs, which had killed at least six thousand people but is believed to have led to tens of thousands of deaths. So de Terte was ultimately succeeded by what should have been a friendly regime to KIBOLOI, the son of the former dictator Ferdinand Marcos Junior, better known as one of the great world leaders. Names around right now, Bong Bong Marcos. That's a name. That's a good name for your president.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, listen, sorry hard Yeah, listen listen. President Trump shooting his fist up with the blood coming out his ear, talking about fight fight.
Speaker 2: Bondong could take him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I'm saying that's look, that's hard as hell, That's what he was saying. So a name like bon Bong.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a three hundred and fifty ev sweep, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes you will.
Speaker 2: So Bongbong becomes the president alongside Di Terte's daughter as his VP. So again you could be forgiven for being like, well, none's gonna happen to Apollo with these folks in church. Fine fucking Marcos's kid and du Terte's kid. It's alliance of the failed children, my god. So yeah, now that said, if you actually knew anything, and I don't, But this is what people who know things about Philippine politics say, is like, if you knew anything about the political alliance alliances in the country, this alliance was always going to collapse, right yea, and it sure as shit did. Here's how the ap describes the start of the breakdown. Marcos reversed du Terte's pro China stance and pivoted back to the United States, granting Washington greater access to Philippine bassism. Ad China's assertiveness in the South China Sea and near Taiwan. He brought to the fore a twenty sixteen arbitral ruling fortifying Manila's territorial claims in the South China Sea, which jeu Terte largely set US side in a move seen as directed at China, which is overlapping sovereignty claims in the South China Sea. Marcos also sought to revive peace negotiations with communist rebels which his predecessor had scrapped, in which Sarah Juterte has described as an agreement with the devil. So that's not just a conflict with the previous admin, that's a conflict with his own VP. All of this should have been taken by Apollo as a sign that his time enjoying immunity and state protection might be nearing an end. Apollo had always been a ferocious anti communist, dating back to the first Marcos regime, and the fact that Bongbong is now like, hey, let's talk to these people. Not a great sign for you, anger Will Robinson. Probably a good sign for the Philippines, but not for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: As the situation between Uterte and Marcos degenerated, Marcos started talking about rejoining the ICC, a move calculated entirely to fuck with du Terte, who'd withdrawn the Philippines once the ICC started investigating him. The breakdown eventually culminated earlier this year in both men accusing each other of being addicted to drugs.
Speaker 3: A drum Look, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: He all drug He's high as hell.
Speaker 3: He just high I do.
Speaker 2: It's nice to know that, like, there's at least one other country that's right on our level, you know. Yes, the Philippines, the US, and the United Kingdom all just messy more or less sitting in the muck together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just messy as shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ireland walks by and flips us all collectively a coin. The US prosecutors, Yeah, that's funny. US prosecutors had been among the many, many, many observers who recognized that the political alliance between Deterte and Marcos wouldn't last, and that its collapse would put Apollo Kaboloi at significant risk. In December of twenty twenty two, the US Treasury Apartment sanctioned Kiboloi and accused him of serious human rights abuse, including pervasive rape of girls as young as eleven. No action was taken at this pervasive not a great word with yeah, yeah, yeah, no good word to put in front of except for I guess none, but you wouldn't say it that way anyway. No action was taken at this stage, But earlier this year, as the alliance crumbled entirely, a Philippine court was given the go ahead to order Kiboloi arrested on suspicion of child sex abuse and human trafficking. Now, I have mentioned a few times in this episode how very American in styling Apollo is, and one of his many inspirations seems to be friend of the Pod David Koresh. As soon as the government came after him, KIBOLOI went to ground, locking himself in the underground bunker complex he had built in his mount He built underground bunkers. Ah, man, you know again, I'm just hoping this place is for sale soon.
Speaker 3: He is when I tell you, like late nineties, early two thousand, like, uh, speaking of power line Pentecostal, Like, what's the word? I'm looking for the name and acclaim at guys like why can't I think of the name of what they was? Prosperity? Oh gospel, Yeah, just very much prosperity gospel. And you remember they was into selling the Y two K stuff. Sure they were selling. You are hitting every note. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You won't.
Speaker 3: Oh you got a bunker in the Philippines, bro, Like you be taking note.
Speaker 2: Hiding in tunnels beautiful wow. So as he hid in his tunnels, he told his followers the devil had orchestrated all of his problems. A write up by NBC News describes what happened next. About two thousand Philippine police officers surrounded the property. They were backed up by hundreds of soldiers as riots erupted among congregants who rallied to defend their leader. According to local media, more than six hundred police officers were injured in violent clashes with church members who protested Kiboloi's innocence. One member died of a heart attack during the initial raid. Police said they would not leave the compound without Kiboloi, who said he would not be caught alive for days. The standoff rage, Yes, he's about to the day is the standoff rage?
Speaker 5: Does?
Speaker 2: KOJC followers line the streets to act as human barricades to keep the police out. For their part, Filipino authorities were unable to locate Phil Kiboloi in any of the main buildings of the compound, and head resort to the use of ground penetrating radar, with which they essentially found his heart beat.
Speaker 3: Ground penetrating radars like.
Speaker 2: It's all good heart beat under that.
Speaker 3: Listen just when you in a safety streets yeah, is hilarious. Arms swats dudes and and one guy, one nerd in the back is like, hey, guys, guys, guys, guys, relax, go get some coffee. I'll find his heart they go right there. How you know I could I could hear his heartbeat.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming to bat for the sex criminal. I'm not, but I will say, where are we as a society when a cult leader can't even hide in underground tunnels without the authorities using ground radar? Is that the police state we want to live in? You know?
Speaker 3: Brother, man, I don't know, like, I don't know. I'm not with that. Yeah, I feel, you man, like the police got too much power.
Speaker 2: I think the police should have to raid those tunnels, you know, but like fucking tunnel uh rat stuff like I'm a fucking thirty eight revolver and a knife and have him crawl the fuck in there, right, the son of a bitch, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, earn it, Yeah, yeah, you'll get for this. You don't get that exactly exactly. I think we're on the same page here, so earn it. This is obviously just hearing that. You can say, like, well, I see why people were worried this is going to end in tremendous bloodshed.
Speaker 2: This doesn't seem like the kind of situation. Yeah, this is the kind of situation. This could have gone a lot worse than it did effect but after about two weeks of this shit, Apollo and several of his top people surrendered to the authorities, and they are currently in custody. At this point, it is too early to say how the situation's gonna pan out. KIBOLOI seems like he's dead to rights after his prosecution in his home country. He should be extradited to the United States, which has more than enough dirt to put him away forever if the Philippines does not. That said, we're talking about a connected man in a country with a lot of corruption. To Terte's daughter, the VP has been publicly attacking Bongbong's administration, which she's a part of, over Apollo's arrest. It's not impossible that he fucking makes something happen here, right the Philippines at least, Yeah, I don't think that's likely. I think he's probably fucked, But you know, I've been wrong before, so I'm not gonna say definitely. You know, keep an eye on this bad boy while he is locked up. The church itself has wasted no time launching a media blitz to try and defend the Son of God's contact. They put out a statement on the alleged human trafficking within the Kingdom, which makes what I would describe prop as a flawed argument. Quote. In the Kingdom of Jesus Christ doctrine, your freedom of choice is the highest form of human rights exercise and in the KOJC we uphold this rule in everything we do as a corporate body or as an individual member. That's the reason why the Kingdom are the happiest in what they do and believe to die for, as they were not forced to do anything against their will. One of the cardinal rules in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, which is the most important of all rules, is your freedom of choice or your freedom to choose, and exercising this rule, it means you cannot be forced or allow yourself to be forced to do anything against your own will no matter what. So that means anything you do or anything that happens to you is your own voluntary will or choice. We believe in free will so strong ugly that anything that happens to you is something you chose. So if a bad thing occurs, that's on you.
Speaker 3: That was your choice. When you made it, it was cool until you say it, and that happens to you. Like anything you choose you didn't choose. We're going there, huh yeah like wait what like yeah, yeah, totally like.
Speaker 2: Being alive, you accept it's your fault if I fuck with.
Speaker 3: You, you know, yeah, I mean that's your choice. Yeah, joined the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, I don't think that's I'm not an expert on the law in the Philippines, right, I'm gonna tell you that right now, prop I will say, I don't think that's holding up at a US court.
Speaker 3: Fam Yeah yeah, yeah, my face with that bullshit, like not even Florida, yeah not Yeah, Like, come on, guys.
Speaker 2: I do hope that Apollo takes some comfort from the fact that while his own legal situation might be dire, he at least has friends. And you know, that's really what it's all about, is we're all going to have ups and downs, right, Having friends is really what matters in your time in need. And I want to read to you a very funny quote from an April third, twenty twenty two article by the inquirer. Oh yes, yeah, it's a Philippines paper.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Duette yesterday said that he offered to be the administrator of the KOJC properties to unburden his friend of its day to day operations. The present rumblings, I would say, would maybe distract the pastor with the day to day operation. It was I who offered pastor. In the meantime, you're trying to figure out the things that you're going to do or say regarding this present whatever, I will run things for now, du Terte said during an interview with bloggers Do Tarte, however, specifically requested that he'd be left out of the financial side of the group's operation. Let me focus on the properties to see the way that it's preserved well for the congregation.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'll take I'd love to take this off your hands. Bro, Like, don't even worry about it. You got so much on your plate. I'll handle that, y'all Just still do the money thing. I'll just handle it.
Speaker 2: It's such gangster ship. He's the last two sentences of that quote. Love it do Turte also explained that he was chosen by Kiboloid because of their friendship. Why me, because I am his friend, he said. Det said he used to have his firearms serviced by a guy who was living behind the Church of Kiboloid in the city slum area. That's how he says. They met all my guns worked on met this guy in the slums. Anyway, I should take the buildings.
Speaker 3: Hearing that, Hearing that last statement makes me more be like, oh, no, you're not getting away with this. Your fuck you Yeah, like you not you. There's no there's none you can pull him if he was like a fucking.
Speaker 2: Blizzards are picking at you, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yet they did already. Yet they had already divided yo estate. That is not a good sign off you staying in jail, homie. They put you up under the jail dog. He told amen. Hey, look, don't worry about it. I'll take care of your property.
Speaker 2: I got you back. I keep keep an eye on this stuff. No, you're definitely are You're definitely gonna get out. You won't be in prison forever for sure.
Speaker 3: To hold this for you. Hey, hey, homie, you listen to somebody. Look when you when you go to jail, Robert, for all the crimes you have said on.
Speaker 2: This crimes like well, I call them crimes too.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, when you do, and if somebody says it, says you're doing fifteen years, Robert, don't worry about it. I'll take care of your wife.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: That's that's she's not your wife no more. That's whoever it is. That's right, this is a fictitious wife.
Speaker 2: But you know, prop they are my tunnels beneath my house. And I'm going to tell you one thing. I'm not leaving just because some cops have radar. I got gas masks, you know, I got air filters. Yeah, I'm staying in the tunnels. Never like the tunnels.
Speaker 3: I am absolutely figuring out how to get my entire family to your house. Huh. When this goes down and.
Speaker 2: Lots of tunnels will be honestly, more tunnels than the city says I'm allowed to dig out here my house could be a problem when that quay kits, this might not be a great place to have tunnels.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's where faith comes into the picture, my friend. That's where hopefully you are also chosen by God and saw the cloud by day wey kits.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to mention that too. Like the Another note, he's hitting is you know, when Moses went to the top of the mountain to get the Ten Commandments, he went into the cloud m hm, and that's where God spoke. So when he came down from the cloud and he saw the rest of the children of Israel partying with the with the Golden calf, right, yeah, yeah, so he came out Yeah, yeah, totally, so like that so him, I forgot that. I was gonna mention that, like, yeah, he's hitting all the notes. He's basically saying, take every Sunday school lesson you learned about when God spoke and that all those things happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, prop got any pluggables to plug?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if you're in La, the park's finest is a Filipino barbecue spot. I just figured them just at least just enjoy. Let's for all that this man has done to the p noise, let's figure out how to support them. So go download anything from Beat Rock Music, Bamboo, Rocky Rivera and then listen to my podcast hood. Politics were prop and here's some music, here's some poetry, and please yeah, yeah, man, continue to support us. But the politics were prop man. We got some dope, we got some heaters coming up too.
Speaker 2: Yep, listen to hood Politics, pick up props book Terraform. And also, as we have been recording this, the information has come in about the fucking apocalyptic flooding ass as a result of the goddamn hurricane Helena or Helene. Honestly, I've just seen it for so far Helen is it just Helen's at the end, So I feel like.
Speaker 1: She sucks no matter who she is.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is not her fault. This is our fault, our hubris. Yeah, but anyway, Uh, it's really fucked specifically North Carolina a lot. It's not the only place, but like Ashville is. I mean, I'm hoping it's not as bad as shit looks right now. But like there's a there's a sign on I forty. I've seen a picture of that just says do not travel in western North Carolina. So we are raising money for disaster relief. Mutual Aid Disaster Relief working to help people in Ashville right now. Their PayPal is Mutual Aid Disaster Relief at gmail dot com. Their venmo is Mutual Aid Disaster Relief. You can also go to Actionnetwork dot org slash fundraising slash Mutual aid disaster relief. We will have these links along with the sources in our show notes, so check them out anyway. Sorry if you're in North Carolina, good Luck.
Speaker 6: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Behind the Bastards is now available on YouTube, new episodes every Wednesday and Friday. Subscribe to our channel YouTube dot com slash at Behind the Bastards