Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hey, my friend, like I were a bit of babbity back back. Yes, and we're hot today. It's gonna be sizzling.
Speaker 3: You know when you'll be at TGI Fridays and they bring up the sizzling, that's what this is gonna be. I mean, I haven't been at Fridays in years, but you know, you know it.
Speaker 2: But don't shame the people who go to Fridays. Okay, well this maybe because it's a lifestyle thing. You don't just eat at Fridays. You live like Fridays.
Speaker 4: Nah, what you doing bad? You eat boneless buffalo? I'm judging you. It's a chicken nugget. Sist. You are a grown up eating a chicken nugget. Boneless chicken wing. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Stop calling it a nuggets, not even chickens. Impossible wings, that's what it is tofu wings.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is very triggering and hurtful to the people who eat at Fridays.
Speaker 4: And I will not con you don't even eat at Friday. I do not. I cannot. My is just too good to go. Me and Sidney went.
Speaker 3: To a We went to Olive Garden in Times Square, did like a year ago or two years ago. Yeah, we were in there using fake accents and like, oh my god, they got braslet like they knew we were not that well.
Speaker 4: Maybe they didn't. We didn't even eat our entrees. We just we just went for the salad. Salad in the.
Speaker 2: Red that's the only thing you go to Olive Garden.
Speaker 3: When I see people ordering lasagna there, I'm like, do you love yourself shrimp scampyoo? Well, Sydney and I were at the diner a couple of weeks ago and this guy that we were with tried to order shrimp scampy at the diner and we roasted.
Speaker 4: Him swiftly, and he was like, ah, I'm gonna get a grill cheese.
Speaker 2: You ordered shrimp shrimp scampy. I was like, is that what we're doing here at the diner?
Speaker 3: You're ordering shrimp from the diner. Your butthole's gonna be open to hurt you.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I ever hear any of y'all eating anything other than breakfast food and maybe a burger, maybe you can't be my friend.
Speaker 4: But people be getting like steaking eggs at the diner. Yeah, I do a steaking egg.
Speaker 2: I'll do that when I'm going through a breakup, steaking egg is cute at the diner. That's kind of like when you're a divorced man. That's that's the meal that in a chicken pot pie.
Speaker 4: Like a TV dinner. Yeah, like a hungry man. Yes, a Celeste pizza. No, don't, don't. That's a saggy cracker. Should I go?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 4: You better than that's this?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 5: Am I?
Speaker 4: No, Marie? Were you an expert in this week? What was I an expert in this week?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like I'm a deflect back to usiss Uh what were you an expert in this week? What did I do this week? I'm an expert in being a dramatic bitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got a migraine for two days and I was really just trying to thug it out. I legit was like the Tupac of migraines, like, you know, fuck the police, you can't, you can't take me down. And then I had to go to urgent care. And urgent care in Brooklyn I think is more aggressive than the urgent care in the city.
Speaker 4: Urgent care.
Speaker 2: If y'all don't know, it's it's it's care. It's quick care for people, people who can't go to the hospital, and it's poor people emergency room. Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: That's what I don't want to I don't want to label it like.
Speaker 2: That, but that's that's what it is. Marie said that this poor people emergency room. I went there, nobody was there. I was the only one there. And so I'm.
Speaker 4: Like crying, I'm like shaking.
Speaker 2: I'm literally I should be like the Viola Davis of urgent.
Speaker 4: Can you took your wig off in the.
Speaker 2: Honestly, almost I took my makeup off. I was going you were in the waiting room ring doctor yo and nay.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing that makes me so upset.
Speaker 2: There's so much fucking paperwork you have to file before you actually see their doctors.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm gonna die before I get to see anybody. Oh, I gotta remember all this stuff while I'm in pain. My social Security number, my address.
Speaker 4: I don't know any stuff. I'm dying.
Speaker 2: My head is on fire, your social I do know my social say it for the listeners.
Speaker 4: No, prove it, prove it anyway.
Speaker 2: So the woman, the doctor or whatever she sees me, and I'm crying, like I'm going off dramatic. You know, I'm crying because like some checks didn't come through. I'm like, I'm crying about a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Of Stuff're trying to win that Academy award. Yeah, it's not just the migraine, but you know, it's the migraine.
Speaker 2: And so she starts like asking me questions, and I'm just like, can you just give me.
Speaker 4: The shot so I could get out of here? What questions was she asked?
Speaker 2: She's like, are you under any stress? And I was like, I live in New York. Yeah, I'm under fucking stress. I got bills to pay. Yeah, are you not stressed?
Speaker 4: As a doctor?
Speaker 3: I mean she's a doctor sister, but she's an urgent care doctor, so yeah, she's basically a nurse.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, is that what we're gonna say? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not putting my hands on that one. That's all Marie Foston's stand by it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you do that. She work here.
Speaker 2: So she'said, are you under any stress? And then she said, well, are you taking care of yourselves? And She's like, I live in New York City? How am I going to take care of myself?
Speaker 3: Sidney All your answers sound wrong to me. We all in the studio looking at you, like, how do you not what?
Speaker 4: You didn't give a fuck?
Speaker 3: You obviously don't care about you. I do care about myself, but what what do you want? I am under stress. I work in comedy. Yeah, I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: When people don't laugh at my shit, I'm like, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'll be ready to go off. That hasn't happened. Actually that's not true.
Speaker 3: I got I bombed in New Jersey at Bananas Comedy Club. Who if you ever want to go kill yourself, go to the Holiday Inn and the Bananas Comedy Club right underneath it.
Speaker 4: Ooh girl.
Speaker 2: It was like all these senior citizens when like, old people don't fuck with you, you just feel like you're letting your family down?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: What are you? When old people don't like?
Speaker 3: Old people are the people who fuck with you the least because you reach a certain level, a certain age, and you don't care.
Speaker 4: You don't you're not trying to appease me.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because the guy right after me fucking murdered. But then the person who I came with, Moses Storm, he was like, if you do well, in this room, you gotta figure.
Speaker 4: Out your comedy. It's real bad. And the guy who killed saw like was like, what shot? I love?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Moses Storm for being you know, the BIG's shadiest person.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: We love we love a shady bige. Yeah. But anyway, I was.
Speaker 2: Crying in urgent care and you know, I got a shot. But then she looked at me after it was done, and she's like, is everything else? Is everything okay? Is there anything else? I was like, no, bitch, I'm not getting touched by anybody, Like, why are you stressed me out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now I'm mean under more stress. It was very dramatic. They wanted me to get out. Is a lot.
Speaker 4: I left and I was crying and just and when you left, what's the last thing she said to you? She said, to drink more water.
Speaker 2: She's like, I could tell that you're dehydrated.
Speaker 6: Oh Like she sounds like she really cares for you though.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm stressed, I said, expert in dramatic, bitch, there you go back to you, Fred.
Speaker 4: Fred, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say that, like, Fred, I don't even know any black freds Okay, yes, actually Frederick Douglass.
Speaker 4: I guess that's the blackest of the friends. Okay, figure it out, Harriet Tubmant's prom date.
Speaker 3: So I was an expert at literally wasting all of my time. This week was seven full days, and I don't think that I did anything on them seven days.
Speaker 4: Like you got your nails done.
Speaker 3: I did get my nails done, and I cracked it and then fixed it again. Well, I mean I didn't fix it, but you know that was some polish on top of the sns.
Speaker 4: But I think that's not how that went. You dog your hair, right?
Speaker 3: That was last week, you know. Okay, so this this week, let's go, let's go through all the days.
Speaker 2: Right. So, so she's an expert in wasting time, Okay.
Speaker 3: So Sunday I was at the knitting factory.
Speaker 4: Sunday I was at Sydney's birthday party.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I was out until eight o'clock in the morning. Right, So Monday's already wash. I got up at noon. I'm not there's nothing happening when we're going back to sleep afternoon.
Speaker 4: Okay, boomshocka locks.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, I went to karaoke with a bunch of black folks in Fort Green Beautiful. I sang Deborah Cox, Nobody's supposed to be here, and I sang Drew Hill somebody.
Speaker 4: Sleeping in my bed.
Speaker 3: Yes, the remix, I did that by myself. I had to do both the bread and the drew Hill part. Wednesday, I went to When All You Can Eat Seafood buffet with a friend and somebody that I'm banging, and I made him drop her off at her house, and then I thought we was gonna have sex, but he had to be up early in the morning, so he just dropped me off. And I was very upset and very moist. So then Thursday, also I watched Saturday. Wednesday I didn't have sex, So Thursday I'm upset. I don't have you know, I don't have the energy to do nothing but go to the gym. Right Friday, I went to the gym again, and I walked two miles to get some pie from this place in my neighborhood. And then today I'm here doing the podcast. So it sounds like a full weeks with me. I don't know, I feel like you've been doing things I've been doing.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking about things and not really doing anything.
Speaker 3: But this week is gonna be a better week because I gotta do them better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just for the third weekend. Everybody just deserves rest. That was the week of wresting.
Speaker 3: Fully rested system ye last arrested to and the week before that she rested.
Speaker 4: So well, you know who's not fucking resting? Our guests over here? Good god, wow booked.
Speaker 3: Busy Bliss's busy, blessed and blossoming. Hey, yeah, I've got her all her edges and everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, baby hairs on a flee Can I ain't even use my age controlling.
Speaker 2: You know, she don't even need a natural We have a natural edge here. Cit Okay, she's our favorite, one of our she's half of the Horribles podcast, and she's one of our favorite boss.
Speaker 4: Bitch. Horrible decisions, horrible decisions. I want to crash that wait, shut out.
Speaker 6: Was actually cutting that cut that out?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: She she's one half of horrible Decisions. She's our richest horrible riches.
Speaker 4: She's doing well.
Speaker 3: She's about to get a new iPhone thirteen. Uh, thriving. She's at boss.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I've had this since like twenty eight.
Speaker 2: We don't believe they don't need to hear that. She don't believe be white. Let us get let us injured. You she's she's our boss lady.
Speaker 3: She's pegged the stallion she is giving up for Mandy Benedeop.
Speaker 7: We literally been trying to schedule this. Honestly, I think I think I booked this on my calendar in December.
Speaker 3: That's how busy y'all are. First off, No, no, no, that's how your.
Speaker 4: But but yeah isn't. And you see, I.
Speaker 3: Came on Tuesday, came on Thursday.
Speaker 4: You were in Puerto Rico, you, Yeah, I was. I was traveling quite a bit. And yeah, that's it. Well, Mandy tell people. First of all, let's talk about the outfa.
Speaker 3: She got the the Balia sock shoes, you know, the ones that look like socks.
Speaker 2: She got the cambo, the camel pants on the little pockets on the side.
Speaker 3: I'm just down today how much these pans called girl, theseus from Rainbow.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell they were giving me. No, gr's Rainbow. I am one to mix labels like high and what's this girl? Foot locker? I don't know, it's all clothes. Yeah, it's a foot locker.
Speaker 3: Push the tea. They have graphic t's. Now really into the graphic ts.
Speaker 4: You have your finest hood gold jury on. I love it.
Speaker 3: Your name you got a name chain of really ratchet like in real life we look like you know what does your say?
Speaker 4: Regret nothing? See I'm a whole.
Speaker 3: Wow, you've gotten to jail before. It says no, it says no regruits regret it spelled wrong. I have little recruits on my creutons and go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love me a good bamboo earring with the name plate. You got those at the beautyfu Plas store. Girl, I will never pay ninety nine cents, she said, how much money I make? Don't you do that?
Speaker 7: Will never pay more than ninety nine cents for a bamboo earring.
Speaker 4: Okaya nte beauty sup Plus girl. Okay, when your ear fall off, let me know.
Speaker 3: But they sure are not so well you know just what the earrings break before they turn your ear screen or you could do the whole the hood hack, which is if you painted with it doesn't turn. Yeah, you do the inside of my rear and so it won't turn. You didn't know that, Yeah, so it won't turn silver or rusty.
Speaker 4: My jewelry sys you know, my ear is slit, So that's why I don't know. That's the tea with the tea. Honey, someone pulled your earring out.
Speaker 2: No, it's just I was wearing really heavy ear rings. And you know, we'll remember when Beyonce used to wear their chandelier earrings. I would wear them every day, all day and then my same lobe, like that happened.
Speaker 4: With my belly button, which is why I know.
Speaker 7: I think I had to get my belly button and re pierced like three or four times because I would well, I would do the charms that were heavy, like I had one with a gun.
Speaker 3: I had liked God, I had it from Hot topic back in the day. You go get your belly.
Speaker 4: So I had like a.
Speaker 7: Gun and I played basketball when I had that, so like just being in practice running like the shorts just pulled and no, well with the running, knocking into my opponents, like and it just you didn't have a game day a little at charms, okay, And yeah, so I didn't switch it often, so yeah, there's that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Maddie, let's talk about this where you're from. Who is you?
Speaker 3: Why should people care? I mean, I really don't give a fuck if they care.
Speaker 4: Not honestly, these people care. So I don't want that energy there. I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I'm glad that y'all is here, tuntin or whatever. So I'm from Orlando, I'm born and raised.
Speaker 4: Glad you got out yees.
Speaker 7: Also lived in Atlanta, Miami, and then I've been in New York for the last seven years.
Speaker 3: And when you lived in Atlanta, you lived in a big ass house. No.
Speaker 7: No, in Atlanta, I moved up, I went to I was in high school for one year in Atlanta, lived in an apartment with my mom, and then three days after graduating high school, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm coming back to Atlanta.
Speaker 7: So I literally packed my Hyundai Sonata and drove my ass to Atlanta and tried to make it happen as an adult.
Speaker 4: I crashed and burned within a year, So came back in Atlanta. That's why you're supposed to make it. I was eighteen, it was new, it was fresh.
Speaker 3: I was living on my own, so I was you know, I had I had an apartment, I had a car, and at the time also so I started bartending.
Speaker 7: But before then I was like stock manager at diesel. I worked at a call center. I had like three jobs at one point just to figure in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: In Atlanta, I ended up I ended up getting fired from all three jobs. Well, I left one job because I was making so much at my last job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I left pretty.
Speaker 7: Much the the call center job and the management job at Diesel to be a bartender.
Speaker 4: And I ended up losing that that job.
Speaker 3: Why girl, Because I got into it with a nigga and like really bad I.
Speaker 8: Did.
Speaker 3: I got into it with a nigga and and I like talk crazy, so like he threatened to have a bitch come up and fight me.
Speaker 4: So I was like, when they got fight, you in your bitch.
Speaker 7: So I worked at SO, I worked at the So, I bartended at the Congress Center Phips It was.
Speaker 4: The Congress Center, Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the Georgia World Congress Center, Phipps Arena and the Dome at the time. So they were all under the same people who do the food Levy Restaurant. Yes, they do the same food now at Barclays.
Speaker 4: So I worked for them.
Speaker 7: But yeah, ended up And that was just one of many little incidents I got into with motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: You'd be fighting. So by the time it got to motherfucking hr again period nor knacking back and and ready that fight. I hate y'all. I hate y'all both.
Speaker 7: Actually, what I'm not gonna lie like as you know, as someone who can speak for the light Skins, I felt like I was always tried to stop.
Speaker 4: Because light Skins, you guys always act like people.
Speaker 2: So they'd be starting to fight and they're like, no, it's because I'm like you.
Speaker 3: So like my my Orange County Pine Hills would come the fuck out, like what's up. I went to all black schools, identify as black, like my whole like my family that I with is black. Yeah, my my my white family pretty much didn't talk to us because we were black. So I not really that means she real black white they really talked to us. So you know, I've been feeling tried or I think they think I'm you know, Hispanic or something. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nah, so you came up to New York.
Speaker 7: So anyways, came to New York after I just Miami wasn't working out, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, Miami never was yeah, but Miami worked out to visit twenty almost twenty two, and I was just like, my life can't be of yachts partying well, and I bartended on South Beach. So just you said your life couldn't be of yachts, and I mean wait, because to me, I was like, there's more out there and I can't keeping two honestly in my life.
Speaker 4: That's how hard she was party.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was party and heart and then also at the time, it's just like I lived in Miami, so I felt like I would never be taken serious.
Speaker 4: Woman was hanging out with Pitbull. I was hanging out. I was hanging out.
Speaker 3: Everybody can think of Wade and everything. Everybody okay, and.
Speaker 4: This is when everybody, like all of the celebrities lose in Miami. So like up through Star Island, Girl, Star Island. On the weekends, I remember going.
Speaker 7: We had a spades party at Trey Song's house and I played against Trey and and fabulous.
Speaker 3: Like Sean Kingston was there. I lost is because we hadn't seen him.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he is.
Speaker 7: He disappeared off the face of the Yeah, but at this time everyone lived in Miami, so it was cool, but it was.
Speaker 4: Just like fast. It was always party. This is like Prime Live.
Speaker 7: Anyways, ended up again not working at a job, losing that with some.
Speaker 3: Beef and and the condo that I was in at the time, the owners his partner lost his job, so they came in and was like, hey, like, we.
Speaker 7: Would like to move back into our spot. Is there any way we can negotiate y'all moving out? So I was like, damn, I gotta find a job and a place. May as well do it in another city. So you packed the Hyundai Sonata. So no Mahna Sonata.
Speaker 4: That was ye.
Speaker 3: While I was in Miami, it hit two hundred and twenty thousand miles and said bases.
Speaker 7: I gave y'all I could give it, okay, it was trucking. I wore it off to the last drop. So moved to New York. A friend of mine who worked at the club with me moved up here two months prior and was like, I got a couch for you, but there's mad money up here.
Speaker 4: Use your resources. I know, you know mad people. So I literally hopped on Twitter.
Speaker 7: I used good old Twitter, and was like, hey, guys, I'm moving to New York. And before that time, I had a sports blog rocking. I had done the modeling scene as well, so I've done straight sont in Don diva, A lot of magazines.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I was in DONI You Are TVTA waita wait, don't do it. I was in Don Dio Sticky Pages, bit Black Men's magazine magazine.
Speaker 7: Since I did, you know, I didn't get up there. I tell Sean to this day, whenever he brings it back, I need to be on the cup.
Speaker 4: I see that for you. Yeah, But anyways, so I did this.
Speaker 3: I did probably three issues yeah, of Straight Sun, which my ex at the time hated it because he's like my niggas and jail jack off to you and it's like the community, you know.
Speaker 4: Anyways, So I moved up here. This magazine looks so get up.
Speaker 3: The original the original Bible, the original Street.
Speaker 4: Jo It's about the street gossip. Don't you g.
Speaker 3: Unit cover asap, Rocky Eve, Kwame Kilpatrick, fabulous, blood and blood Out, Blood and blood Out.
Speaker 4: Find your cover. I'm looking, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: But anyways, yes, the hood exactly moved up here, and I gotta find it. It's definitely in Google image.
Speaker 7: But anyways, So moved up here, went to real estate school, got into temp agencies, and was bartending.
Speaker 4: So again started my hustle on her word time Jamaican, so like you should lead with that. Oh yeah, okay for the listeners, I couldn't see. I couldn't figure out what the fuck you want Jamaican and white. I did not know. Yeah, well now we know. Yeah, I thought that you were blocked. Is spunished that people, No Jamaican. Your dad Jamaica.
Speaker 7: My daddy is here on a green like he has a green card, Like he's from moved to New York at the age of thirteen, but he's from born and raised in Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Your dad is twenty one savage almost basically. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So yeah, moved up here and then just started working, started grinding it out. Eventually, after bartending for seven years, was like, Okay, this ain't my life. So I decided to get back into school because I was like a bit just too smart to be sitting here only being having receptionist.
Speaker 4: Gigs and how old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm at this point, I'm twenty four. Okay, at this point, I'm twenty four. Good time a relation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 7: Got back into I put myself through school, got in school, said I'm going to do business. So immediately was like, okay, business, but let me not just get a basic business degree, let me specialize it, and decided to do accounting. So for four years I was just like, I'm about to be.
Speaker 4: A c p A. I'm on accounting firm. Okay. I ended up getting into taxes. Honey, can you do mine? Tax I did not. I did not renew my pizzin. I am no longer doing on the side. You can still read the question making I absolutely cannot. But you have white says you have white color crime as well. I cannot stand the both of you. But no.
Speaker 7: So basically, even within school, I decided that I'm going to do everything to the highest like level.
Speaker 4: So while in school, I started at H and R Block.
Speaker 7: After that ended up even interviewing with the Obama administration that didn't go through. But instead of that, I ended up working at Goldman Sachs for my last two years.
Speaker 4: You're the reason the recession happened. I cannot stand here, but no, I believe that. Yeah, I ended up working for Goldman Sacks.
Speaker 3: When you and then when you had all these jobs and you lived in all these places where you dating people in all it like obviously you have my homes, yes, okay, yes, So I was like, give me something I mean they would help me with like my summer classes.
Speaker 7: So summer school came out of pocket. They helped with that. I was living off of financial aid for a time. And then because I was only part time with Goldman, I was only making twenty an hour, which you know.
Speaker 4: That was good at the time, you know, it was cool.
Speaker 7: That was good, It was cool. And then yeah, so I did get help because New York is not cheap. It strusted me out here. It dos to me out and so yeah, and then here goes horrible decisions came about my last year in college. Thought it was going to be a hobby, not gonna lie. I'd even let my co hosts know, like we'll see what can come of this.
Speaker 4: But I'm about to be a CPA.
Speaker 7: I don't know what my schedule was going to be when I start my career, Like what I was doing wasn't going to be a job. This is where I thought I was going to be for the next twenty years. And with a year of working, I left Earth and Young, which is the top four accounting firm, and now I'm a full time podcaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I love that story for you, but I.
Speaker 3: Want to take a step back. Yeah, I said a lot of things. I did a lot of things, but I came in with my questions. So your name on Twitter is Peg. Yes, we need to get to this now, so Peg the Stallion talk to us about this. When's the first time you peg somebody? What was I twenty two, twenty three? I was fairly young. Yeah that was the first. So how old was he?
Speaker 4: About my age or maybe a year younger?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so we'll still okay, this is not a weird thing. Yeah, so imagine I thought you was picking some old dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was like, so that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Even if we talk about my hoes, I like to say, or like my lovers, like the men who financially have helped me throughout the years.
Speaker 4: Lover lovers.
Speaker 7: None of them, I think one may have just reached forty. I don't really like none of them have even really been over forty years old. And I've met them. They've been anywhere from thirty one on us. But yeah, so the first time I packed someone, it was something. We talked about it for a while a while before it.
Speaker 4: Be sim simmon, you know who got to keep y? Yeah? Who got the key? Boot boodh hole.
Speaker 3: I had the keys. By the way we did, we talked on like how much he thought he could.
Speaker 4: Take, like all of these things. You have to go out and pick the thing out together.
Speaker 3: I brought it, which I brought it with, so he flew me out to do it. You got moved out to pack. That's another level, is it?
Speaker 4: Girl? The first time you see somebody he was flewed out. I was.
Speaker 7: I was not even about to do it, I know, so I was flewd out to do it. But we had already had sex. And then this is something where just along the years we talked about how.
Speaker 4: Our minds had grown sexually. Was this man white or black? He was black.
Speaker 7: I've never been with a white man in my life. I've never seen a white penis all.
Speaker 8: Right, and.
Speaker 3: I'm pull your dick out for the guests bross the line related Sydney stopped me to win our producer.
Speaker 4: Andrew Andrew just d m s he was. He was, yeah, well it's pinks, that's what you need.
Speaker 7: I don't, and I'm cool on that. Although I do get tricked on foreign from time to time. It'll be ten and then I'm like, oh, it's connected to a white man, all right, let me just not watch this anymore.
Speaker 4: Let me shut the laptop, let me just black because you know. But no, so he was black, six eleven. You see me, You're like.
Speaker 3: I'm eleven basket he was.
Speaker 7: It was although I did hear he's into that. I did hear they also have like little group parties too. When I to Miami, it was it was the tea going around.
Speaker 4: Come call me. I would definitely fuck them both. So what's that to both? Let's talk about it. Hey, Gamy, what's the call?
Speaker 7: But yeah, no it wasn't him. But yeah, so we waited. I'll toller you I am five foot one.
Speaker 4: And he's six. It was hard like actually even I had to.
Speaker 7: Say I had to get a louder froggy style, like I had to stand up and then put my dick in. I'm like because he wanted it from the back first. And then when we did the lay down part, I just put him on a pillow that he just put his.
Speaker 4: Legs had long ass long. Yes, I don't nigga.
Speaker 7: The nigga, the and this is the third person I packed the video I'm about to show you.
Speaker 4: But even with him, he is sick, sick, let me, let me, let me so, yeah, can we see the face? No? Right? Because no? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That and then it gets uh talking about Sydney.
Speaker 4: It's a podcast to face the video that I'm actually gonna show you just told you to pull.
Speaker 3: His dick out the face. Well this video that you guys, you can't see his face in it, So.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the video I want to I want to see his face. I'll show you guys outside, I can show you. Not here we go. Then he leave his sneakers on while you were pegging him. There's me pegging.
Speaker 5: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Wait god?
Speaker 9: And is like show me another video?
Speaker 4: That is and he's with you recording him? Yeah, I said let him.
Speaker 3: It's nice. Let me see the tattoo. So if in case I bothered to him, I know I could be like what So yeah, he allowed me to record it.
Speaker 7: The other people I've been with have not, but one of them did say the next time we go about I could.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you wear to what do you someone's flying you out to peg them? What would you packing? What are you wearing? Just like this today airport, you wearing a wedge? How what's a proper pegging shoe?
Speaker 7: So I'm not wearing shoes while this like this is me just what my harness and normally, like I said, it does have to be discussed because I'm not just coming in the door with my harness on. So within us having sex, there is a time where it kind of gets awkward because I have to go and get my strap.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're it's awkward because it's just kind of like a freeze moment in the session where it's just like, Okay, let me go get my tool.
Speaker 4: I'll be right back and you'll get my belt. Don't have second thoughts, hold on this.
Speaker 7: It's only gonna take for thirty two seconds. But yeah, again, it's something that I've dealt with, Like I'm kind of just free, like open with even conversation about sex, clearly, but you should be. So even with my partners, they know there's no exposing going on.
Speaker 4: I don't look at them any different if I do this.
Speaker 7: I know there's a lot of conversations to if I view a man differently after I do the acts of pegging, and in reality, I don't. It's something that I enjoy as well, So to feel like I would be exposing someone from something that they enjoy and something that I participated in is just wild. It's kind of like it makes me think of fucking Nikki talking about Meek's manbody or black thereof of you know how he looks.
Speaker 4: But baby girl, you were claiming this man. You were sleeping with him, you were playing for him.
Speaker 3: You know. It's the same way you know when girl, if a girl wants to go and say a nigga dirty after he dated him, well, baby girl, you were looking at them balls. What is dirty ass? So it's something to where I think sexual I hated you talked about any of your exes well shading you. I don't call anybody dusty.
Speaker 7: But you can't call him dusty if you was late up boot up with them too. Okay, you know you're fucking a dirty nigga.
Speaker 4: Baby girl, you're dirty too. Yes, I was going through it.
Speaker 7: And it's funny too, because I think a lot of one of the number one questions is like, well, damn you you're okay with eating and playing in a straight man's ass, like they're not as clean as game man. But to even question the cleanliness of straight men is just like big.
Speaker 3: Girls, who are you having sex with I'm not putting my tongue in nobody's ass.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, I mean I've.
Speaker 3: Never done it, but I've done it. I will let you put your tongue in my butt, but and I know my butt.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, you know, sometimes you bad.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for the day I get sick because I had a threesome and I ate the ass of the girl and the nigga.
Speaker 4: Did you know them? Yeah, I had sex with uh not tequila was.
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 4: No, but tequila was.
Speaker 3: So why are you saying you you you're waiting to get sick because they was definitely.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, they weren't dirty.
Speaker 3: But I'm just like, I probably shouldn't just be eating too assholes back to back.
Speaker 4: There's and I don't use dental dams, never did in my.
Speaker 3: Life, And well, I don't even know what a dental damn looks.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's a question that I have to a lot of lesbians.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if we have the conversation with you, but every time we've had a lesbian on our show, it's like, well, I'm on a woman, so no, I don't really ask for the results. No, I don't use a condom. No, like there's never the concern of the exchange of fluids with women. But like, we got to be so concerned with the exchange of fluids with men.
Speaker 4: Like because they are the carriers of.
Speaker 3: But if women, you know women, if a woman is having sex with a dude and then she's having sex with a woman, can transfer.
Speaker 4: Which is what a lot of people are doing out here.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it's one of those Is that which came first? They both probably Jada and which what's they'll probably both let you bang them.
Speaker 4: Ja Jada might she might want to you. Yeah, that show girl girl. You feeling? How old is Willow? Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we went from we went from me too and Andrew to becoming an attorney for this nigga pig to.
Speaker 4: Catch a predator. Hold on, well, she's really not.
Speaker 3: You might need to wow if she Jayden, I feel like Jayden is like, Jayden.
Speaker 6: Is not eighteen at this point.
Speaker 4: She got to be grown now, she gotta be you hoping you praying fingers across. She's nineteen, you need to be twenty one and over. Oh no, I'll deal with some eighteen No never, I know I'm not eighteen year old. Nick he's give me, he's.
Speaker 3: Yeastection, he's going to give you the round. No, I don't need them like rounds. I need I need rounds of break rounds like around a break around.
Speaker 4: A honestly, the break times in the night.
Speaker 3: Break okay, and then we'll start again. Okay, IM down with you said ten times in the night. Yeah, I talked about on the show.
Speaker 7: So one of the my lovers that I had that I pegged, we ended up for ten rounds. No, not for all ten rounds, maybe only like two of the test, just.
Speaker 3: Two of the ten to two rounds getting pegged me if you tried. Okay, so when when what time do y'all start?
Speaker 4: What time do we start?
Speaker 3: Well, you said you went ten rounds, so you started with six pm after work?
Speaker 4: Okay, so then you got a full night's sleep. No, no we didn't because we ended up at the sex club that night. So we sex club. It's here in fab next time, it's here in New York. Do you want to go?
Speaker 7: Oh yes, we want to go for research purposes. I talk about it on my show, and I'm sure we have a little different audience.
Speaker 4: So it's called caligula. It's increding see write it down sounds like arugula, but caligula calligraphy.
Speaker 7: And so we ended up going there, so technically he actually went like eleven or twelve rounds in one night, because he did end up fucking another girl in there.
Speaker 4: And you like watching the people you sleep with sleeping with other people.
Speaker 7: When I'm there, I don't mind something like the I like massive dicks, so I'm not gonna lie. I like a break sometimes because it hurts, like I've been doing a lot here.
Speaker 3: Please take give me a break, queen. Yeah, give me a break. Yeah, time out, time in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm on base. This wall is bab I need to I need to let it, say for its falling right now, let it get back down. It'd be like throbbing. You need to let it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I don't I don't mind a partner coming in and us having fun together, like it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so we ended up at the sex club, so it's a byob. We were on tequila. You bring your oh you do bring your own, bitch, because if you're a male.
Speaker 7: There's only one night a week they allow single men, so you do have to go with a couple. Yeah, you have to go with a couple. They do allow single women. However, it's a safe we need. So we ended up there. It was a little slow in the beginning. We got there quite early, so we just drank early, like twelve thirty one, that's early. So people arrive at three o'clock. No, they between one thirty and two.
Speaker 4: Where's peak peak is where that's where peak penis. People don't have been drinking. They didn't eate already. And now after you eat when you go into a sex club, because but I ain't never touch that food. I didn't even go home.
Speaker 3: Listen, man eats ass at the sex purchases.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so we started there. The way it's set up, it's like open, like a regular dance floor. Downstairs, you have a bar. I brought my friends one time and literally they were in shot because a girl was just giving head literally at the bar.
Speaker 4: Anyways, your name goes on your bottle.
Speaker 7: You have a bartender. She does she does the mixes all night for you. You tip her like accordingly and then so you can go upstairs.
Speaker 3: How much you gotta tip like my titty out, Actually you should be tipping me, I mean just.
Speaker 4: Because she's making your drinks.
Speaker 7: Cool, that's a bad drinks. Well, no, you can't have your bottle. You have to drop your bottle behind the bar. You can't walk around with just a bottle. Also, it's glass, so they don't want glass around, so it is plastic. There's people naked, right, we talked about this barefootage.
Speaker 3: Do you check your clothes when you get there or do they let you keep your clothes on?
Speaker 7: So you can keep your clothes on downstairs but upstairs? Actually no, now that I think about it, you don't have to unrobe in any of the rooms at this particular club.
Speaker 4: I know there are some clubs.
Speaker 7: If you go to Trapeze in Atlanta, once you go past a certain point, you have to unrope. The same a hedonism, there's a nude part hedonism.
Speaker 4: It's in Jamaica. Y, Jamaica. Should we go to that marine? You'll have yeah? Have this? I feel like, yeah, have to. I'm gonna start doing my kegels right now.
Speaker 7: It's a whole fucking movie. But yeah, you go in there. There's there are private rooms. There's also a shower. Then you have a room where anyone can watch, and then you have a room in the back where only couples are allowed.
Speaker 4: And again, so like this sounds like it.
Speaker 3: I need to leave my head shaved at least through the sex party and then I can start growing my hair back. Now, okay, I'm going I'm going short. I'm cutting all this off after I take this, and I'll have a little season.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm gonna start a little shorter and then go shorter as as I go on.
Speaker 3: You're trying to end at like Amber Roads. Maybe not all the way amber Ros, but I want to go.
Speaker 7: Blonde, and I know blonde is going to take phases for her until I get as light as I want to know?
Speaker 4: Have you ever bleached her hair? But my hair is black?
Speaker 3: And we did it twice, double process, Yeah, and it was it got we got it so light the first time that the dude was like, oh okay. And then this last time I bleached it myself and I only beach it bleached it once.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well right now, I mean, I don't even know if this. Hopefully it brings new niggas about because I have no one.
Speaker 4: Size. I am is not cutting it for niggas.
Speaker 7: I was getting way more niggas when I was a big bitch, so I'm just like, Okay, let me just cut off my hair.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll get a new you know what about women?
Speaker 7: So honestly, I fuck my friends. I don't really go out and I'm not taking a bitch on a Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I am a friend and I told you about your nails, So do you want to go to the sex party with me?
Speaker 4: Put these in booty holes? And all? I could not. But so that's the problem.
Speaker 7: I got to tell my so not with the rhinestones, So like most recently, I had to use my ring finger and I was like, this isn't working. So the next time I go to my nail tech, I got to tell her to keep the ryinstones off my index finger because that's the one I go.
Speaker 4: That's but like when it comes to women, I have a problem dating them, like because you don't want to spend no money. I'm not used to the men do.
Speaker 7: But I'm also very aggressive and so I do come off maybe more with the masculine, so why don't you get a f But then so I'm completely opposite though, like I like to dominate men, but with women I would like them to be more in control.
Speaker 4: But I also don't like hen.
Speaker 2: You's why what's cool from either people.
Speaker 3: If you want to do it, because it turns you on, but it doesn't really do much for me. I don't do nothing, so like, even specifically when I'm with women, I prefer to just eat them out the whole time.
Speaker 4: Oh far.
Speaker 7: But yeah, So when it comes to women, I think my problem more so is just the conversation. Even there was a friend of mine and we were talking and she came over, got all the way naked in my bed, and then it was like, I feel like, you know, you just want me for sex, so maybe we should go to the movies tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I just got turned off. I was just like, you're already my bed naked, Like, so what are we doing? Like this is didn't have sex? This is we didn't have sex.
Speaker 7: No, because she she wanted more out of me, and I guess she felt that it was just gonna be fun for me, and she legitimately wanted more.
Speaker 4: She wanted me to.
Speaker 3: Take her out, and I was just like, but it would have been fun to her, but it's like, right, so I don't want to.
Speaker 7: And my last real relationship was with a woman. It was with a woman who allowed me to have sex with one partner, one male, but me and her were together when I was in Miami. But just yeah, since then, I just I have fun with women, but I don't see myself being with so I'm not gonna I'm not gonna waste so much time.
Speaker 4: I just I just want it for fun.
Speaker 7: But then it's also weird because I say that and men automatically assume, well, let's have a threesome.
Speaker 4: I like women by themselves and I like men by themselves. I don't, Okay, I'll do it. But we was just talking.
Speaker 7: About you, I know, but it was just like I didn't. I didn't get fully fulfilled even in the threesome.
Speaker 4: Get you off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So what really truly gets you off penetration, which is not common for most women. They do come off, you know, throughteroral stimulation, and I know it's penetration for me, So I need all the dick and if I have to share it maybe before I'm climaxing. Now you're going to please her, And it's just a lot of switching to where I can't really get into the motion that I need to to come, And then it's just a lot more work for me, Like I'm orally.
Speaker 4: Pleasing the two of you.
Speaker 3: It's constant work for me about that life, sis, I mean, you're not trying to put in that work.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of work. Work is to work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I'd rather, honestly just take two dicks. That sounds funner to me. It's finding that with two men that I trust that. Yeah, yeah, I like that. Okay, have any how are y'all with threesomes or do you? Because you guys have?
Speaker 3: Sexuality is different ends of the spectrum, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, I need to go to get or whatever.
Speaker 7: I mean, I would consider myself what is it a don't touch me or no touch girl on girl type of person, Like I don't I don't need the other woman to touch me at all, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know. So then I'm the opposite of that.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, right like and then yeah, that's fun for me. I'm a pleaser at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: That's because it sounds like you don't want to do too much to please it. So she doesn't do a lot. She jumped on a plane, carry right, but we do this like this is our life.
Speaker 7: But to me, but to me, I still anytime I have sex now, like I'm almost thirty. Over the last ship five years, I would say specifically more so with the podcast and us being just more openly audible on what we want, like voicing what we want.
Speaker 4: I've been that way.
Speaker 7: So I'm not going to engage in sex unless i know I'm going to come, unless i know it's going to be fun for me.
Speaker 4: So I'm not engaging in something that I don't want to do. That's what sex should be, though, especially after a certain age. What we're doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not having sex for you to like me. I'm not having sex for a meal. I can feed myself having sex because you said let's have sex, like yeah, but like if you don't want like and I said this to y'all, I went to that duet house and I knew I wasn't gonna come, and I was like, well, I'm just gonna go home.
Speaker 4: I was like, I told him I had to poop.
Speaker 7: The most recent I had someone come over because so I was having casual sex with someone for the last seven years.
Speaker 4: No longer fuck him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so seven year how do you fuck somebody for seven years?
Speaker 4: A lot to like, how often would you see them?
Speaker 3: Once a week or every couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: It depends, like every mother would be different, but kind of weekly on a little thing.
Speaker 4: And if we were both busy, maybe twice a month.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw him often, and then every time we fucked it was three rounds, like every time that's our number.
Speaker 4: You hit a silence in the room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But anyway, so I stopped dealing with him. So most recently it's been frustrating for me because I now don't have that go to dick, that on call, you know. And so I had a guy that I met. He was a bartender, and I was just like, well, I need a replacement, and he came over and I literally told him to bounce. It was three o'clock in the morning. We were both asked naked, and I was just like, this isn't this isn't working.
Speaker 4: You guys started to have sex. It wasn't we started.
Speaker 7: He was very eager to put the condom on, so I wasn't ready yet. And then I don't know if the condom made him soft, but immediately anytime I make a nigga put on a condom, I'm very pro condom.
Speaker 4: Yes, because we're not exclusive. I don't know who you fucking raw.
Speaker 7: I'm not even though I fuck with a condom with all of my lovers, like, I don't know what you're doing. And because I am very open if I'm entertaining someone else, we both know we fucking other people. There's no need for us to think we can trust each other. That just like it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Yes, so modern. So anytime I feel like a guy is.
Speaker 7: Just like, well you good, I'm good, or he goes limp in a condom, I feel like, oh, you're fucking a lot of people, probably unprotected, and so I'm immediately turned off, immediately turned immediately turned off. And I felt like outside of liquor and mean over drinking with the people who I'd be like, oh, let's go at it. I've had, Yeah, probably cursed like three people like that either couldn't stay hard in the condom or we were just so drunk it just didn't work.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right, kicked them out right now? He left?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he left. The other guy we just fell asleep together. He was a friend of mine that you know, it just happened, but didn't happen.
Speaker 4: So he fell asleep.
Speaker 7: The other guy, Yeah, I kicked him out, which is why I enjoy people coming into my space.
Speaker 1: You in control, but I just feel like you like to be in someone else's just because I don't want to take the mess to your house and then I go back to my sanctuary, just like because I squirter.
Speaker 4: Oh you're one to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my friends stayed with me all summer and ruined my mattress money.
Speaker 4: And she's just like.
Speaker 3: My man, you know, grow gross gross but like every time you fuck, you squirting bro so much.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So for you, you might need to get some sort of Marriout discount of something.
Speaker 4: All punch cards.
Speaker 3: I mean, bitch, I'm a sister on someone's account, so I get discounts.
Speaker 4: Okable decision. You don't have to hook up. You got a coupon code. Hell no, I wish they need to go ahead and smash the bitch. We'll be talking about hotel. I love it. I love it. But yeah, so yeah, you're messy, I understand you. Wait, so your friend was having sex in your mattress. So I have two bedrooms, and so I let her stay friends she bangs some of her friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I let all of my Like we're adults, like just don't get no juices on my couch because my couch ain't even a year old yet, and I ain't fucked on my couch yet.
Speaker 4: You don't get to fuck, but yeah, couch.
Speaker 7: She talked about a sectional she talked about in my kitchen, like I don't care about that in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: I'm a good friend friends like she come on over.
Speaker 7: Like it's so funny because a friend of mine was in town recently and she talks to a front of like we.
Speaker 3: Have a mutual no no, no, that I just know. And I was like, girl, we cook and invite them over for dinner. And I was like, I'll put condoms in the nightstand for you.
Speaker 4: This is a this is an ally right here.
Speaker 3: And he didn't even know because he couldn't find parking around my apartment.
Speaker 7: There's no parking where I live, so he ended up leaving. I was like, Nigga for you and everything. He's like, man, you I didn't know that she was about that. I said, she had the little short song for you and all like you don't even know.
Speaker 3: We had salmon cook, we had a whole plate for you in He was about to come eat and get pussy and didn't even know, and I set it up for him.
Speaker 4: I set him up.
Speaker 7: There was loub toys because we got I have so many toys that I don't use.
Speaker 3: So I was like, girl, there's toys in there. If you want, I'll put the condoms in there. And there there was different So what's your Airbnb?
Speaker 4: Listen, I live in the Bronx. That's what it is. You got to take care.
Speaker 3: It took you two years to get over here, so let me make sure I have everything set.
Speaker 4: Up for you. No tanks.
Speaker 7: Listen, if you have a car and you live in Jersey, dudeif ten minutes away, my niggas live in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Or that's not Michelle, that's not my narrative. Since yeah, my narrative is uptown niggas. Anyways, I don't talk to nobody in Brooklyn. It's the long distanceship for you to.
Speaker 2: Cross a bridge to get to go to get flewed out to Brooks.
Speaker 4: It took me over an hour to come to see y'all today.
Speaker 3: Well that's why we gotta make the episode long, because it's gonna take you another hour to get back.
Speaker 7: I'm recording today for Horrible, so I'm just going to the city.
Speaker 4: We recorded five. We got time. Yeah, I saw shake Shack on the corner.
Speaker 3: I was like about to go eat.
Speaker 4: Going to go eat.
Speaker 3: Okay, talk to him, baby, So where are you meeting these guys, the guys that you're sleeping with, that you've been dating.
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 3: Because this is like been a question at our live shows in the email.
Speaker 4: Where do I get them? Says h bitch? Instagram? Twitter?
Speaker 7: And one of my holes I met when I was a bartender at Applebee's while he was sizzling for He is Matter. So I actually was one of the bartenders that helped opened up the apple Bees across from Barclays.
Speaker 4: So right here.
Speaker 7: I moved up to New York and one of my lovers came in. Is just sat at the bar and when his bill came, his bill was forty dollars. I tell the story because it's so funny how we are where we are now. His bill was forty dollars. He tipped me forty dollars, And at this point I'm just like this was a lot. You know, the goddamn clientele we getting right here, they barely tipping us. So I was like, well you should come here again. Let me know I'll let you know my schedule, come and see me on some on a bartender Vine ended up getting his card. He's like, well, you know I'm in I'm I'm in New York, Like, let's go have brunch. Wasn't really you know, you didn't think I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 3: So who would my friends along? Who would play him in a movie? What does he look like? Oh God, I'm not gonna give that away because if I say, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you said, look, who would playhim in the movie? Is he's famous actor? No? No, no, no, no, no, no, he's not famous.
Speaker 3: He's actually like, like I hate to say regular, but regular, regular, regular. So he has he has a good job in government since we just wanted to Yeah, anyways, so he worked in New York.
Speaker 7: So he started just taking me and my friends out almost on a weekly basis. Like we was at forty forty catching games. All of my friends met him. Like so for even the first year we didn't have sex at all.
Speaker 4: I loved this guy.
Speaker 7: We didn't have sex at all, and he was just taking my friends out. Damn, it would give too much detail. And because now he's married, we haven't slept in the last year, but I'm still getting all the benefits of because we've now grown a friendship. So he's been around for the past six years, freak. And it helped because he was one of the ones that assisted me through school, which is funny because as an accountant, we had a whole week on what was this?
Speaker 4: Was it cost accounting?
Speaker 7: I can't remember the class, but anyways, he had me as an employee under his job, as a fake employee, so I was getting a check every two weeks from him, although I would only see him maybe once every three months.
Speaker 3: Beach, I gotta get back. We got to enroll in classes. Yes, so he put me on payroll. I gotta check every two weeks.
Speaker 2: Came.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I was an employee because he was able to hire, you know, contracted workers.
Speaker 4: I was a contracted worker. So yeah, and yeah, he's dope. And now he's just for myself.
Speaker 3: He's just again it's a part time job and a part time dig you know.
Speaker 4: And I met him again working at Applebee's. So when it comes to like sanity.
Speaker 7: Where do you meet these guys, it's literally like what you I don't want to say negotiate, but it's what you want for yourself. And so when it came to what I expected out of him, especially when it became a sexual relationship, I think he was then married.
Speaker 3: When we met, he was engaged, but when he got married, the whole dynamic changed.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, if this is the role you want me to play, this is what I'm gonna need from you, and I mean.
Speaker 4: So renegotiate your country.
Speaker 7: So from from every birthday I get get like, he paid for my hotel in Mexico this past year. He supports my live shows. He's bought tickets even when he hasn't showed up. He's like, listen, I can't make this show. So I want to cover your hotel for this thing. So because even on tour, we cover our own travel and hotel. Yeah yeah, I mean it's part of our expenses and so we cover that ourselves.
Speaker 4: And so he's, yeah, he's supported meself. Really nice, he's really done.
Speaker 3: But he's a great guy. That's why he's married, because he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: This is the part that sucks.
Speaker 7: So there's three married men right now who I call my lovers. But like I said, over the last year, maybeyear and a half, I haven't even had sex with them.
Speaker 4: But I've still gotten whatever. I've the horrible decision. I know.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy because I talk about even to my friends, I'd be like, oh my god, there's such great guys.
Speaker 4: And they're like, but bitch, they're shooting on their wives.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, But aside from that, they're just really really dope.
Speaker 4: If you take that away, He's a great god.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy is but what's crazy is the relationships with them.
Speaker 7: And again, one has been in the picture for eleven years, the other has been in the picture for six years.
Speaker 4: Two have been in the picture for a lot. O. Your aura is fantastic. Thanks, So you went to the wedding. So that's the thing I told you.
Speaker 7: The years that they've been involved, I can't tell you any of their wives names, any of the names of their children, or the ages or how many they I mean, we don't care about the I don't. It doesn't I don't have those conversations.
Speaker 2: You only find the information if you want it, and I don't care about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care about it.
Speaker 3: This is when you find out the information when you go to the funeral and you show up and you see the family sitting there in the front row, and they're like the look is your and you're like, well, I've known your father for many years.
Speaker 4: I'm a friend of the family. I'm a friend of your father. Technically I was an employee. Yeah, I used to work for your dad.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm actually here to pick up not wqs, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's really no way to meet these men. I could lie and sit here and say, yeah, I go to expensive hotels instead of the lobby bars.
Speaker 4: I can. I can do that.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, it's bullshit. I think the apps are also quite bullshit. So the seeking arrangements and stuff like that. There's so many scammers on there now. But also you have men that are going on there saying that they don't want to prostitute. So I don't want to pay, but I want a relationship, but I'm married.
Speaker 4: What the fuck do you want? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, well, no, sir, this has to be negotiated. I'm not here to try to win you over you. You're already in a position. So that's the thing that I say to any woman. Okay, So, if whether he has a girlfriend, a situation, a fiance, a wife, if he's coming to you at this point, the whole ball is in your court. And to me, I think that it's naive to sit here and off that put yourself into a level of competition where you're starting already on the bottom. To try to win someone over and take them away from someone I think is the worst karma that that you can do.
Speaker 4: I mean, if he's ready to leave her, he's definitely gonna leave he's yeah, or the way you get him is the way you're gonna lose them.
Speaker 2: So I'm not trying to take him away from so I'm just I'm just using him.
Speaker 7: So let's set it up, set it up on that's it, listen, he's our man. Yeah, And it just sucks because as a woman, when you enter those situations, you're literally putting yourself to where you have to control all your feelings.
Speaker 3: You can't hold him accountable for much because but you know that coming into you know it.
Speaker 4: Coming into it.
Speaker 7: So bitch, if you need money, if you need some bills paid, that's the least you should be getting a couple of trips and other things.
Speaker 3: So do you ever feel bad sometimes or you're like, oh, this this person has a whole family.
Speaker 7: I don't I'm not in it maliciously. I would never communicate or try to contact the wives. I've now grown a friendship of friendship with these people, So it's beyond an arrangement where I feel spiteful at all, Like I genuinely care for these people. Over the years, They've genuinely cared for me as far as helping me in my journey with the podcast, seeing me through school, giving me graduation gifts, like genuinely caring about my well being. So it's beyond, you know, I would say even an arrangement, like there's a friendship. Like even one most recently was like, didn't care if we ever dealt sexually again. He was like, at this point, you're my sister. And I was like, well, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Calm down from the South. I was like, actually day he met sister in christ. Oh yeah, well that's the thing.
Speaker 7: He's just like, I feel like we're going to know each other forever, so he's gonna put you in his will. So yeah, I don't feel bad because there's no ill intent. Also, I feel like in the realm of non monogamy, which we talk about a lot on our show, and I think what a lot of people are engaging in nowadays. I don't know their situation. His loyalty should be to his wife, so whatever arrangement they have, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also we've talked about it too.
Speaker 3: A lot of women turn the blind eye to men of money and power.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: And these men clearly ain't broke if they're able to put me also in a good situation. So I think that there's there's a blind eye possibly being turned, because even I talked to them, I was like, well, I.
Speaker 4: Know I ain't been the only one all these years.
Speaker 3: It's not just me, Okay, So Sidney, well, what I'm writing here on the sheet is I gotta get me some hoes for the good.
Speaker 4: Of the podcast.
Speaker 3: For research purposes, yes, I mean not necessarily for the research, but you know, also to support the pod absolutely financially. Yes, absolutely, I said, I said, listen, I want to learn how to edit my audio.
Speaker 4: I think I need a Mac.
Speaker 7: I had a MacBook Pro the next day since my house, so like literally.
Speaker 3: Like I I literally had it sent to me the next day because I was like, well you got a space grind I came he sent.
Speaker 4: There was also a case with it.
Speaker 3: The seventeen inch a big one too, because I was like, I think I need to be able to see.
Speaker 4: So I got the whole Adobe sweet and so I learned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I learned how to do audition, Premiere Pro, Audacity, and garage band. I do I know how to edit on all? Well, I'm learning audition right now. I'm not as well, but that I know that that's what we use. But Audacity like the back of my hand, garage band like the back of mind.
Speaker 4: Did all that stuff trying to get rid of it yourself and everything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I mean again, you can learn everything on YouTube, Like even if I talk about what you guys talk about, what you guys are experts in this week, I spent quite a few hours. We got the call for a really big opportunity that's coming our way, and so they were like, do you have a deck?
Speaker 3: So I was like, get it to you right away, and so I literally spent hours Google and creating our own deck, which would cost us, you know, a ton of money, and I could show you, guys what our deck looks like. You want to see, But I think that as a creative, as a creative, this can become expensive.
Speaker 7: I always tell people don't just leave what you're doing. You're nine to five is what's going to invest in what you're doing. But this all comes at a price, and the easiest way to save on your own investment is to teach yourself, like how to do these things and so, and.
Speaker 4: Then expense everything when tech season comes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, well DIDs. So this is you guys can see. This is our our media kit. So it has all of our numbers. And I spent hours doing this. So you guys talk about what you guys are experts in.
Speaker 4: I'm an expert in. That's what you were doing. That's what you were doing this week when I was not doing no work. I heard you. It's building a media kit. Incredible. Yeah, it's a five five page deck. We love to see. Okay, so in the dream world, what is do you want to get married? Ever? Do you do you believe in monogamy?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't mind being in a swinger possibly relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm cool with that type of situation. I'm really big with going.
Speaker 4: Into things realistically.
Speaker 7: There was like, you know, if your man ain't shit, yeah, you know what I mean, And so a title isn't going to change that man from being who you've always known him to be sure. And so if I were to say, sign up to date an athlete, or if I were to sign up to date a nigga and the jets that I knowed and fucked about five bitches in his building, or like, it doesn't matter. Like the range is you know you're with, Yes, and so as long as you don't embarrass me, as long as you bring nothing back to me health wise, and as long as you don't create a whole new family while we're together.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't bother me, it doesn't bother me. Pretty those are pretty, you can ask him from us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I say that's a MacBook Pro, and they'll make me look stupid.
Speaker 4: Don't give I say that.
Speaker 7: To say, if I get into a relationship with someone, I'm not gonna beat down monogamy. I'm not gonna go through his phone. I'm not gonna search for something that probably I know is there. If I'm searching, I know there's something there. And I think any woman who searches just knows there's something.
Speaker 3: That's what they say when you go, when you go looking, you're gonna find something.
Speaker 7: And it says you're gonna find something you don't like, but you already know because you're looking. And that's just where I feel the diaivity and women come from. Where are you searching because you already know the nigga you w If you know the nigga, you wit check that nigga on who he is and what you expect out of him. But have realistic expectations from whoever you decide to be.
Speaker 4: When don't be calling the side bitch.
Speaker 7: I told y'all you had I got a woman, a woman DM, and I was just like, but you know the nigga you're with because he's our I know the type of nig he is, and I wouldn't blink twice. And you also know already who I am because hello, but not my podcast but a few years. Like she's known of me over the years, Like didn't know she was living send of my birthday gift. She's she got the gift I posted him when he told me he was single on my page. That brought dramas, So she's already been in my comments.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: She went to my DM's woman and a woman and said we was gonna have problems, and I was like when I told him, I was like, well, sis, y'all are on and off the same way me and him are on and off. Do you think that I'm gonna hit you up and ask for your permission.
Speaker 4: To see if you're single? If he's telling me he's single.
Speaker 3: Do you know what her response was? Since don't believe him. Don't believe what he says. He's telling me he's single, and you telling me not to believe this, nigga, but you and my phone trying to check me about dealing with your but also God.
Speaker 4: Says you're telling me not to believe him.
Speaker 3: Since leave him just gun, pack your box and guns.
Speaker 4: I put in too many years.
Speaker 3: But nine, yeah, he been in a picture since two thousand and ten? What are we doing the same thing?
Speaker 4: That good?
Speaker 3: No, this isn't Applebee's. This is I ain't gonna say name, this is chili.
Speaker 4: This is okay.
Speaker 3: So how often are you having sex in a week when you're when you're here in New York. I don't have a regular anymore, so like in the last four months, so since I would say since October, because I went after the three summer went pretty ghost when I cut them off. So since October I have had sex three times?
Speaker 4: What and one of those I got fleud out for you're a good Christian gay, so it's really not.
Speaker 7: I know, I think people think I am out here just fucking my brains out or getting them.
Speaker 3: I feel like, in my mind, I feel like you having sex like maybe two or three times.
Speaker 7: No, literally, in the last four months, I've had sex three times, and I went on a three month, like a two and a half month hiatus where it wasn't fucking because I couldn't find a partner.
Speaker 3: But when you really, okay, so what peak season, peak manby summertime was coming.
Speaker 7: I'll be honestly like I said, so like when I had his name was twenty four to seven because he name no, because he he was he Literally I changed the ring tongue because I would wake up out my sleep and be like, okay, on my way to Jersey four o'clock if I had to be to work at seven, if I had to be work at nine, I would still try to squeeze and going to fuck him at six seven am.
Speaker 4: From Jersey to Jersey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why because it was just great and he was the only one I fucked regularly in New York.
Speaker 4: So whenever I could get it, I got it was you getting on the train and you're getting no, he picked my uber there and back. Yeah, listeners, if you know it, you need to.
Speaker 7: It was probably every time he saw me, I would say eighty dollars an uber there and back, so thirty five to fifty each way.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't bad of that for you, friend. But where in New Jersey was you going? It wasn't right across the bridge, so right across the gw B. It wasn't deep like catgwater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't know where.
Speaker 3: Edgewater sounds nice. Yeah, it sounds like he had a yard that had grass on it. He had at home at home. He had a home. And so when we were.
Speaker 7: Fucking, I would say, yeah, I was getting dick probably weekly.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 7: My other lovers, if they came to town, I would maybe, you know, just here and there.
Speaker 3: The schedule, you would say, They would send you they avails and yeah, yeah, i'll see if I schedule I'm a pencil you in for Thursday at noon.
Speaker 4: See put it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Now, that's the thing too, when you're dealing with a guy of any sort of power or where he's used to just everything falling at his tips right now, it's been harder for me to find partners because even when I want to get fluid out, like I think the first week of January.
Speaker 4: I was talking with a friend of mine, looked up his schedule because.
Speaker 7: It's Google, and saw the cities he was going to be in, and then like, he was like, can you come see me here? I'm going to be in New York for a week here maybe, And I was like, well, I have my live shows on me in the Midwest. So it was literally the first week of January, and I was like, February first. I see who you're playing. I could do February first, and that don't work with niggas like that. I ain't planning a month out to get some pussy. They want, they want it when they want it. So it's been very hard for me now, just with my schedule and a man respecting me and my schedule to work around me.
Speaker 4: I love you, okay, we googled you, boss, bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when you're gonna do what Ted talks is, let's talk about you're doing it.
Speaker 4: I would love to do and I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell y'all motherfuckers right now. Not Ted X. That is a little Ted talk. Okay, shading ted X.
Speaker 3: What's going on with no shade about TEDx is like the Marshals of Ted talks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go, there you go. It's like a bird Doff Goodman and then there's Marshals.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, egg money, and I would prefer heard you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, you know, because they just asked me to do something, so I mean.
Speaker 4: It's not bad. I mean your way, you're gonna do one, and we were gonna support it. I support I think it's still a good look a shade.
Speaker 7: I did feel like I had to come in and be sure I was on my toes with you because when y'all came on the horrible decisions, oh the shade you.
Speaker 4: Live in the Bronx you knew he was gonna roll Bronx jokes.
Speaker 3: There was nail jokes because I was like interested. I was like, well, she's got nails, but what's up you saying that?
Speaker 4: You girl?
Speaker 7: Listen, I know a pussy because I have one, and I'm gonna make sure I'm not scratching you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be gentle, it's gonna be lubed. I'm not hurting nobody nails? What is these coffin shape?
Speaker 7: They are coffing points in the rstone just gonna go in. So the rhinestone I do not put in anybody. I'm telling you because I don't.
Speaker 2: Want you to got Claire's necessories on your fingers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just ship so like with these nails, I'm fingering with these two fingers. Well, I need to see how you work.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, Sidney, open your legs, right, Andrew to pull out a deck?
Speaker 4: Did they pop up that thing? Let's see the I crossed the line. I'm sorry, I let me see that. Make that the whole way. Andrew said he's going to hr Andrew little do you know?
Speaker 3: I am hr It's okay, It'll be one check mark.
Speaker 4: You'll still stay on. Yeah, I'm sorry. Okay, So Ted talk. That's that's the dream.
Speaker 7: Uh So, honestly the dream for me when it's all said and done, I would so I would love to continue to be a voice not only for women of color, women of all shapes and sizes, being that I've been that woman at every size, I would enjoy radio.
Speaker 4: That's kind of yeah, and that's kind of.
Speaker 7: Where I see myself going more so because it's something that would also still allow me creatively to do what I want. On the side, I'm not gonna lie. My anxiety has went into overdrive. Yeah, So the anxiety comes from I think just a lot of life changes all happening at once. So for those a lot of people who arelready know my journey, I did have the gastric sleeve surgery. Okay, so over the last two years now, I got this in twenty eighteen January and twenty eighteen, So over the last two years, I've dropped maybe eighty to eighty five pounds, So I went from two hundred and thirty pounds to about one hundred and fifty five. So that's been drastically different. Like I went from a size eighteen to a size six.
Speaker 3: Looks like a size ten, you know, but I'm five foot one, so I still look come back to you. So yeah, I think these are even a medium rainbow rainbow. I literally just bought a size.
Speaker 4: Six from H and M. Though I think H and H and you know stretched I'm in size wear eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's true, and I'm six to eight on pretty little thing.
Speaker 4: Okay. You got a lot of little thing be real, you know, stretch by anyway.
Speaker 7: So so that's how and to where I've drastically shrink and as far as my appearance, everything I feel.
Speaker 4: So I have anxiety right now of weight and going back. Are you in the gym? Syst No is the diet so yeah, so that's the thing. I have forced portion control.
Speaker 7: So my stomach went from think of the size of a flat football to the size of a golf ball.
Speaker 4: So you can't really I.
Speaker 7: Took eighty percent of my stomach, so you so I just can't eat. I eat small portion to full, Yeah, very fast.
Speaker 4: But do you eat often? Like more meals, more small meals, really hungry?
Speaker 7: And then certain things that I guess are would help people or aid in people gaining weight.
Speaker 4: Literally I just don't feel good. So starches.
Speaker 7: So like if I go to shake Shack right now, my burger won't have a bun.
Speaker 3: I don't do bread, you know, I'll put no, I'll put the like I let it meat, but it's gonna be on lettuce. I don't do pasta, just how my body.
Speaker 7: I can't do sugars or I get roseta my whole face like, so I don't do.
Speaker 3: Sugar in a specific diet. I'm not really good with milk. I've already lacked to so, Darius, you're not doing like an oatmealk No, So like it's just.
Speaker 7: I'm very I just can't eat a lot now, not like tashimi and raw shit like things that I can.
Speaker 4: Eat like seafoods are good for me. Or you know, now what size? What size broad do you wear?
Speaker 7: Because you also look so these went down though I was a triple G, not a triple G. I was a triple D into a G cup.
Speaker 4: I don't even these now, I mean these are not Yeah, I look very nice. What kind of broad? Is that true?
Speaker 3: And co we we got sponsors, okay, yeah, and it's like a sports school. These are now I'm a D to a thirty six C or thirty four D.
Speaker 4: Did you get the surgery for health reasons or yeah?
Speaker 7: It was so also just for how I felt literally over four years. And it's funny because they talk about the fresh ten. I think I feel like I got that every year that I was in school, over like four or five years, I had like literally gained fifty pounds ten pounds a year.
Speaker 4: It was just going up and.
Speaker 3: So Yeah, it got to that's a lot for somebody who's five five one tiny.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Being in New York. I wasn't fitting boots. They weren't going up my calves. It's winter and I'm not fitting jeans. So I'm still wearing stretchy and spandex shit all year round because I can't really find anything that fits me. I felt even bigger because you have to layer here, and so I genuinely just the confidence that I showed out in public wasn't there in real life. I hated shopping. Nothing ever fit. Even when I was on Fashion Nova and these online sites. Oh, I was in the pluses so one x two X didn't know what really my size was, and so that just drained me. And then also the level of anxiety I had in my mind. I told y'all, I thought I was going to be an accountant for twenty years from now, and so last year leaving my corporate job, I now have anxiety of Jesus Christ, what if I ever have to put my resume back to get there and go back into the workforce. So the idea of having to interview because whatever I bet on myself doesn't work so it's just literally.
Speaker 4: It will and it is and and I'm hoping it is, and you're.
Speaker 3: Waiting manifest Now I have a life coach that I'm getting now, like I'm.
Speaker 4: A life, Yes you are?
Speaker 3: You are since here you are a white woman, Yes I hate you, but are listen my life.
Speaker 4: That you can't eat bread like and you got a life?
Speaker 3: Yes, white woman when chases, wait until I get a fucking candle that smells like my vagina.
Speaker 4: Listen, does she have a candle that smells like Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a seventy five sold out immediately and sold it seventy five dollars. I want to put candle because I don't know if you guys heard.
Speaker 7: Most recently, Rikabadou is selling a perfume that smells like her vagina. So I mean she'd have had kids and then bagged fucking all the niggas to mark bag the Marley. She'd be bagged common which I still want them con I'm here, vagina smells like Andre. She didn't came through to come through with the black men.
Speaker 3: Come through, you know, she did what needed to be done. Okay, so you got the surgery. We're gonna wrap this up. Yeah, no problem. Problem, you got the surgery. What is the what's the recovery time for that?
Speaker 7: It wasn't much. I mean should I I was back at work. I had surgery on a Saturday. I was back at work on a Thursday. Probably shouldn't have been that guy. Yeah, And it was more so just because you're using It's.
Speaker 4: The New York commute.
Speaker 7: I was going from the Bronx to Jersey City at this time, so it's just a lot of New York.
Speaker 4: Commuting is a lot.
Speaker 7: Leaving your house, you not only spend money, but you exert so much energy because you're fighting people, You're going up and downstairs the subway.
Speaker 4: You're trying to run for a trade whatever. But it wasn't that long.
Speaker 7: Like in the first month I dropped twenty five pounds. But in the first what is it, six to eight weeks, it was literally liquids only. Yeah, so just the energy was six to eight weeks liquid. You go from liquid to puree to soft food like a baby. Yeah, so the first three months was damn near that.
Speaker 4: You're really going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I'm two years out, I feel great, I'm healthy.
Speaker 4: Is that surgery like this really expensive? I had. I was in school, I had Medicaid. Yeah, it paid for it fully.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I had MEDICID at the time, so that's why I was like, oh, let me rush and get this while I'm still a student.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was it was free for me because for health reasons. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But also if you just have a certain BMI. So my height with my weight put me at the BMI range where I was approved. But a lot of people with weight have shortness of breath, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, blood pressure, cholesterol. There's a lot of health reasons once you're a certain way.
Speaker 4: Okay, well but yeah, but yeah, you know, I love your journey, Mandy. It's you told us the whole story beginning. Literally, I was bartending, working job. Tell us what a year?
Speaker 7: I mean, uh, what month you what's your birthday? Oh, libra October eleventh. Although I don't believe in stars and moon and all.
Speaker 4: That bullshit, I be. I'm a liber too, But you started with the word libra, Yeah, because I know that's that's what people you know, I do.
Speaker 7: I believe that horoscopes are just an excuse for our toxic.
Speaker 4: Behavior or that's it. Literally, that's all I think it, well, I don't.
Speaker 3: I just mentioned I just asked why they was because we know everything about you and now we know.
Speaker 4: Your birthday, yeah, October eleven.
Speaker 3: But then it's so good for the listeners to know, like you could, you could be well versed, you can be you can do it all, Like you could be a bartender, you could have a podcast, you could have.
Speaker 4: Been an accountant. Finished.
Speaker 7: I finished one hundred and fifty one credits of school in four years, So I got two bachelor's degrees in four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's given imdbbit.
Speaker 7: That's the thing with us women. I think you guys, even as black women comedians. Yeah, there's a lot that you guys have to push through. And so right now, being a woman who's openly sexual, yeah, I feel like it's funny. I met a guy most recently at an event and he was like, Yo, I listened to you.
Speaker 3: You're the podcast. You speak so well that I was like, you really are different.
Speaker 7: I didn't expect certain things to come out of your mouth because because why I'm out here, second dick who is not sucking dick?
Speaker 4: Your mom suck dick.
Speaker 3: Like the Michelle Obama that we sold the praise to your children.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sucks, Dick Beyonce. I don't think Oprah sucks. I think she's eating.
Speaker 3: Put or or Gail is eating Oprah's either way.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 7: It's being in a space right now as not only a woman of color, but someone who's vocal about my sexual prowess. I think it's I'm very much judged with what people may think I'm capable of or what my actual journey is, and I'm just I'm discredited.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing, no, it's not that it's not that they're mad.
Speaker 3: They just they assume that when a woman is that open and that she's smart but right, and because she's a hoe, she's not smart, and that's it. But they don't know, they don't know your journey. We got the whole, we got. This was one of the first times that I really like had to go through this. So I appreciate you. Yes, and we saw the pegging video. Is there another pegging video? Like four or five? And I think so. The thing is, so I've always wanted to like I be I be in my.
Speaker 4: Bag, like like like I'm a nigg nick.
Speaker 7: So there's a video with his face, but only because at one point I was like, ooh, I want to make my dick jump.
Speaker 4: So after I put it out of him, I like, made.
Speaker 7: My strap jump and I wanted to record it, and so there is a video where he nutted and then I just.
Speaker 4: Let my dick jump just a little bit. And just because I was like, I think it's fun Well, I love it. We love a horrible decisions. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: And it's funny because when you were like, oh, let's talk about pegging, I'm glad you know we just talked.
Speaker 3: About it, and then right out of it, no talk about everything. Okay, Well I'm looking to peg somebody in March. I can give you the l and I can let you know, like the strap.
Speaker 4: So it's funny. The strap that I used last time, he said it was a little hard. I just got a new.
Speaker 3: One then a little more, a little bit more soft.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So for me as a as a novice pegging nigga, top three things that I should know going.
Speaker 7: Into it, Going into pegging, I think the number one thing is that you and him need to be open that you both want this and make sure you know he wants it as much as you want it, just so that when the action comes and takes place, it like leaves any of like the just talk about.
Speaker 4: It a lot before it actually has.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna put talks, send videos to each other, start even including it in your sex talk, like I can't wait to bend you over, like, Oh, you're gonna take this like and just get him to start being comfortable with you, even saying, find out the size he can take. So either start with fingers, see if you can fit two three, But I mean you're.
Speaker 4: Out the well, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: Well, there's steps to this, so you don't just go right out. Yeah, no, you literally you want to start with eating first. If you don't, if you want to skip that part, that's fine, then grab you want to grab lube and see how many fingers he can take, because you do want to know how tight his hole is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be.
Speaker 6: Wait, so do you usually get with guys that have been pegged before?
Speaker 4: So, so I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 7: I'm someone who is very sexually fluid, So I've been with guys who have been fingered before. Yes, I have also been with guys who have been with trans women, okay, and whether they've bonded bottomed or not some of those details. I know they're just a little they're just not comfortable yet with even explore like telling me who they you know are, So yeah, I know that they're into antal play. They've fingered their own butts before I've gotten to go there, like I'll make them do that. I have a guy on my phone where I made him fingers on ass. So I mean it's his finger and it's his aid, so I mean it's something to where I have wanted to make sure, like we need to see how this opens up and if you're comfortable, and I also be sure to let them know I'm going to be gentle.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna hurt you. I only want to do what's enjoyable for you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so I'm already I'm already going into it with the wrong attitude. Yeah no, no, no, no, you don't want to pound them to oblivion because because then he may be like, this wasn't enjoyable. I don't want to do this again again. Okay, So what's the third thing? Yes, the size that he can take, finger figure the size he can take, and then for you, this is what you do alone.
Speaker 7: Harnesses can can be uncomfortable they are, so you want to go, and you know this is a lesbian, so you want to go for me. When I was bigger, there was one that had padding and that adjusted around my thighs. It had a waste, there was a thing, but also there was a padding in the back because when you're pulling, it is going to be rubbing your back. And you also just want to be sure that you can adjust around your thighs. As a big thigh woman, I had to go in and make sure that harness went up well adjusted and.
Speaker 4: That I was able to take it off with ease.
Speaker 7: So I would say you, you're much smaller, so I don't think you're gonna have problems finding one, but you want one that's not gonna shafe you. You don't want to be shaped by your own by your own harness, so that's something that you can do on your own. And you want to make sure the dick is positioned r you also so that in the harness.
Speaker 3: You want to be sure that where you place your dildo is secure, because you don't want a flimsy dick because then you can't really stroke how you want to. So you want to be sure that even where you put the dill doo, it's tight around whatever size you do. And a lot of times the harness has come with different ring sizes for different size dildos, so you could start off small.
Speaker 4: I did start off small, like thin.
Speaker 7: Now I'm using ones because even you might also want to check his comfortability. The first person I pegged wasn't comfortable with the dil doo looking like a dick.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: He didn't want it to look like dick, but he wanted right, so a lot of So I actually bought a prostate dildo. And so these dil do kind of the curve at the top, and so when I bought it, the lady at the store let me know that where the prostate is. Whether you have him on his back or on his stomach, it wants you need to make sure that the curve going up is towards the belly button.
Speaker 4: So if you're fucking him from the back, the prostate.
Speaker 7: And if you're fucking him on his stomach, you want the curve to be pointing up. So yeah, that was the first person. These the last two niggas, he came with me to pick it out. The one I mind you, I have used the same strap on different man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, because every time that lesbians like I gotta get a new dick for a new chick.
Speaker 4: I'm always like that sounds do and expensive and expensive.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of toy cleaners, like Lilo sent us a lot of toy cleaners.
Speaker 4: I boiled my dick. I talk about it often.
Speaker 3: You have a dickling pot or you use that to make noodles and stuff.
Speaker 4: Girl, I mean it's just bulling. You put your greens in the dick pot. Okay, no, that goes in a different podcast. Respect Well, you don't give a fuck, you know. But yeah, so I have.
Speaker 7: But again he said it was hard, So I got a new one. Also, both of them said they're willing to take a bigger one now. So like again, so what size are we at currently?
Speaker 4: So right now, I'm at six.
Speaker 7: This was a six inch dick on that you saw the video of and it's it's it's hefty. It's a good size the one I have now, I just got a mold of King Noir's dick, and that ship my hand doesn't even wrap around and my mouth couldn't go past the head. So I don't know what niggas taking it. I told him, I said, I'm grateful we ain't never did nothing, because you would have destroyed my whole inside. So again I may go up to maybe an eight and a half or but yeah, again I would say the third thing would be harness for you, Harness for me.
Speaker 4: Wanted to be also.
Speaker 7: Comfortable for you and you don't want fucking harness burns hope on your thigh.
Speaker 4: Or you're going to be at the doctor. I'm gonna be at the gym change and they can be like somebody, it's just the inside of that. So yeah, just that would be your your homework. Okay, do you feel like this is the girl?
Speaker 2: Yepkay I know all of that that is actual, factual and okay, so transparent with your directions.
Speaker 4: I love it. Okay, so before we go, do you have any questions? Before? Do you have any questions?
Speaker 5: Andrew?
Speaker 6: So, are these guys are they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are they like like, are they intimate at all?
Speaker 7: For them? So that all three of them have different stories. So the first one has let a guy suck as dick, but he's never been intimate and it's adamant that he doesn't care what they look like.
Speaker 4: It's just I think the power dynamic of it.
Speaker 7: The second one, he is more into trans women, and although I tried to like set up a three some with another guy, he's just like, listen, I'm not into men, but I'm into trans women, but I'm not. So that's something where again I want to be pleased. I'll watch y'all, but I don't want to be involved. And then the last one, he's done a gay for pay scene, so he has been opened up by a man, but doesn't like men either. So because he enjoys the anal play, I was the first woman to peg him and he wants that done a lot more. But that's because his primary wasn't open and dominating or pegging him. So yeah, those are the three, you know.
Speaker 4: I just love how hearing. Yeah and so and again I've.
Speaker 7: Had open conversations about what makes them comfortable, what they've done, like just to even let them know I don't give a fuck about like sexually, how you are. I do care about your health, but I want you to know I'm not here to expose, Like, be open with me. I'm not gonna judge you if you don't suck dick before I don't care I'll be.
Speaker 4: With a bisexual man. I don't like. That's not something that bothers me. Yeah, you're not that seen any.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're like your noodles in the same I mean I expect Matt, you boy or dick. You're not use recycled dicks, so.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no no room to gerge. Okay.
Speaker 3: So last thing that I want to ask you before we go, is is there anything that you want to leave the listeners with that you feel like you you missed, or you you got something coming up, or you just want them to know about themselves or whatever.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say, not that I missed. I would I guess, want to leave your listeners off. But again, just finding what makes them happy in terms of sexuality, your friends, your family. You can't seek happiness from anyone but yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, So circle, I just gearing up for the not the ted X though.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna get this tad. I would say, I would say that just finding what makes you happy.
Speaker 7: Before you expect a man or a woman to please you in the bedroom, you find out what pleases you in the bedroom, Yes, but your own as you don't.
Speaker 4: Do that and see if you like it or not.
Speaker 7: And also yes, there is a lot coming up with Horrible Decisions. So if you guys care to come see us live, we are currently on tour.
Speaker 4: Fucking go.
Speaker 7: It's a really really good show, which y'all could have made it, but y'all had to show the same fucking.
Speaker 4: Night as us. What Night is your Shore? It's New York show was on Saturday in New York.
Speaker 7: And so anyways, yeah, we're on tour right now. You guys can check that out at Horrible Decisions dot com. If you guys haven't caught the gist, it is a sex based podcast, so you type in horror.
Speaker 3: You haven't if you haven't caught you it's a podcast about Christ.
Speaker 4: It went over your head there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, I want I want all my Christians to go to your pod.
Speaker 4: Yes about the Lord?
Speaker 7: I mean we have had a black, gay male pastor on our show talking about Yeah, no one who actually practices an administration in a ministry currently. But anyways, you can check out listen to Horrible Decisions wherever you listen to your favorite podcast. Type in whrror we pop up this w h O R E I B a lead Decisions And again if you want to check out our website that shows you what cities were coming to. I'm not sure when this is gonna drop, but we are hitting up Texas and then we're doing our whole kind of Southeast leg So in March we are hitting up Orlando's, Charlotte, Atlanta, Toronto and possibly New Orleans are waiting on that date, and then we are going.
Speaker 4: To do the West coast.
Speaker 7: And if you guys you heard us talk about hedonism here, we will be at Mochafest and Jamaica.
Speaker 4: So you guys woke up fast love.
Speaker 7: And again, if you guys want to just keep up with me and what I'm doing, I have a lot of solo projects that I am currently working on. The as sex focused I.
Speaker 4: You know, I was more than just second.
Speaker 7: I definitely want to get more into just talking more about the pop culture.
Speaker 4: I'm really big into music. Music has had a had a huge effect.
Speaker 7: On my life, so I definitely want to get more into the music space. And of course I said I would love to get into radio, So there's that, and then there is something in the works right now for Horrible Decisions that's going to be really big so I hope that.
Speaker 3: You guys it's real. We also yelling ebony.
Speaker 4: We were just an essence.
Speaker 7: And then I've I've had, you know, the pleasure. I was just featured in Huffington Post for Black History Months for a black hair addition.
Speaker 4: The hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's coming out and.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna try to be more natural this year with my shortcut. Do what you Yeah, weaves is my thing. I love switching it up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's just a lot of things press wise that I've been doing, and I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: For sharing your platform with me. Of course, remember when you came to do Vice Live when I was on.
Speaker 3: It and I was like, oh, she hates us nose. You would be talking and you'd be like something about You'd be like, uh, something eating ass, and I'd be like, since you would ask me about eating ass?
Speaker 4: My dad? I want to say at one point we brought up your dad. Yeah you brought you were like you were like, good daddy hate it. And I was like, I was like.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 4: Get cut the TV off talking about this no moment.
Speaker 3: So I was like, no, have brought our family members into this ship.
Speaker 4: She said nothing but good things about y'all. Yeah no, So I'm glad that y'all not only came.
Speaker 7: If you guys have not yet, it was a hilarious episode when y'all came on the Horrible Decisions, So check that out.
Speaker 3: You'll see sitting razy. It was unofficially experts or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But some of your listeners came over and good. They really liked y'all.
Speaker 7: They said that y'all are the you're our version of girls that actually like each other, so.
Speaker 4: They filled the love through the mic hashtag friendship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: No, but y'all were great to have on again.
Speaker 7: Weezy and I have a lot coming up, so thank you guys again for having me on.
Speaker 4: Man. We'll have and we'll have Weezy on it. Yes, that's very excited today. All right, well, I'm excited to for your ted talk.
Speaker 3: We'll figure out what dates you in the right cities that we want to be in and maybe we'll pull up to one of those cities.
Speaker 4: I would love it.
Speaker 3: Y'all got all access whenever y'all want to come.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 3: That mean I get the peg and there you got. I'm gonna bring my dick Dick on the plane.
Speaker 4: The one you boiled in your past. No, no, no, I'm a pot. I have a dick pot and a pasta pod.
Speaker 2: Not short nailed fingers ready penetrate.
Speaker 4: I'll put an SNS in somebody's butte.
Speaker 3: It might come out, the little powder might come out on his prostate, but I'm excited about it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, so much. Thank you. This is an incredible episode. You give everything and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all ask literally, I don't know how y'all fit all of this until an hour and a half, y'all. Good time, motherfucking management, y'all story Pagan being a side chick, y'all, and we watched the video Andrew gwesome questions the more. When we get off air, well that means we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys.
Speaker 5: Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joecilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot.
Speaker 8: Com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking out page on Facebook