Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oachol Lamar, Jackson Lee all players in initial Pro Bowl vote. Lamar has received the most fanned Pro Bowl vote. Sabity player Deck Henry is sickond. Next on the list it is Sakwon Barkley. Third on the list is Josh Allen. Fourth on the list your fourth on the list of Josh Allen. So Lamar is one, Deck Henry's two, Sayque is three, Josh Allen is four, and Jamiir Gibbs. It's phil. Are there any Is there a surprising omission to you?
Speaker 1: I mean no, I mean you look at everybody, look at everybody that you name, and look at their resume today and what they've done so far this season. I mean, it's it's in the right pecking orders, in the right pecan order. I mean some some might switch Josh Allen and Lamar, but either way, it's all all. It's all based on preference right now. If we if we were to have an m v P, I think Josh Allen might be leading.
Speaker 5: Think you that race, you know, so it all it all depends.
Speaker 1: And if it's fan voting, if it's player voting, it all comes down to preference, especially if it's Pro Bow voting, because everybody that you just name, regardless of order, is playing phenomenal f in football right now.
Speaker 5: So you can't go wrong no matter what.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's no Patrick Mahomes, there's no Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 5: For obvious reasons.
Speaker 1: I know they have a winning record, but they're not playing well from an individual standpoint as a team.
Speaker 5: Yes, individually a matter of fact, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I don't even think they would be able to go to They won't even be around to go to the Pro Bowl anyway.
Speaker 5: Now. They might be playing possum.
Speaker 2: You never know, now, I mean, I don't think I would. I don't think they would have earned it. Now, sometimes guys get to go a reputation.
Speaker 5: Yeah name alone, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you look at at it said they this individual earned the right to participate in the Pro Bowl. I'm gonna say no, right, I'm gonna say no. Now you take three court first of all three quarterbacks go. I don't like the way they do it now because they have the Pro Bowl before the before the Super Bowl. So you know, normally they're the quarterback that makes the Super Bowl. He's going to be a Pro Bowl player. He's not going to go. So that's why you get these guys all of a sudden, Oh he's a Pro Bowl, bro.
Speaker 3: He was the ninth alternate. Nobody else wanted to go.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you walk by the time of Joe once they're like, now you got that ninth and eight guys.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, bro.
Speaker 2: They took the backup to Lamar from Baltimore one year.
Speaker 3: To the Pro Bowl. The quarterback.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're taking a backup. You got sixteen starters, he'll back up. Nobody else wanted to go. But that's on his resume, right. But you're right, I agree with everything you say. I don't believe Patrick nor Trauve has earned the right. Rock Bowers should be the starting AFC at the at the Pro.
Speaker 5: Bowl, at the tight end position, at the tight end position.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, as absolutely.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's playing really really well, really yeah. And with the quarterback carrollsel.
Speaker 2: At that yes, yes, yes, and they getting in the rock. But he deserves it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, I thought when I watched him as a freshman, I said, this guy, I say, this guy can play in the league and he gonna and he's really good.
Speaker 5: And then I saw him his sophomore year, I said, yeah, he a top ten pick m hm.
Speaker 2: And you can see it his ability to his ability to track the football, his ability to run after the catch. He can catch it on a crowd. I mean he flewid at his side. I mean offensively he has he has no weaknesses, right, And that's what you're looking for these guys. You got to be able to play in space. You got to be a matchup nightmare. And he's a matchup nightmare for your safety, for your linebackers, for your corners, because of his side, because of his quickness, he's he's he's really really good. I mean, he has the potential to be historically good. After Jeff's lost his seat to the Seahawks, Rogers was asked about his pedestrians to his stick, and he was quick to remind everyone is not all his fault. There are eleven guys on the field. Sometimes it's my fault, definitely multiple times today. And then sometimes the details aren't there in other spots. The jet so three and nine, they're oh and five. When Rogers has a chance to win the game late, he threw a brutal pick six. Since twenty twenty two, Rogers ranks thirtieth out of thirty five quarterbacks and total qbr o JO. At some point in time, Bro, you just got to say, yeah, me most quarter when Brady. See the thing is, Brady is quick many the great quarterback. And I'm not talking about that afagay. I'm talking about the great because I think Rogers deserved to be mentioned with those guys they ask you about you. I'm not playing well, o Joe, Shanny. You know what, Shannon, You're not having your typical year. Yeah, man, I ain't playing well. I'm not seeing the ball. You know, I'm just not playing well. It's it's and you know, I need to take advantage of the opportunities when they're presenting themselves. I think sometimes because I'm trying to force it, because I feel like the opportunities that I'm that I normally would get aren't there.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to magnify that.
Speaker 2: So if I get an opportunity, I'm trying to make the opportunities and I can't. I'm trying to make everything a home run. Because I'm trying to make everything. I'm trying to show everybody that I'm still that guy. That's all you have to do. Oh Joe, why mention anybody else they ask you about me?
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do that. He's not gonna do that. And actually they got the wrong people that are asking the questions. You know, if you if you got the right person to asking the question, they're gonna ask the question in such a way where you had no choice but to answer it in a way that we want to hear directly. Not around the bush, not about your numbers. I'm about specifically when you can't dodge, and you can't you can't beat around the bush where you can't even mention anybody else because the question is gonna be directly pertain to just you not even give you the angle to be able to put others in it. Yes, we all know it's the team game. But we ain't talk about the team right now. We talk about you. Yes, it's all in the questioning, all in the questioning.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just tough for him, and it's hat Oh yo, when you've been great for a long time and all of a sudden you're not great anymore, and you see your mortality, Man, I think, hey, he can't go get you the three hundred yard games and them four touchdown games like he could in Green Bay. He can't just whip it when last time you see him do this, when last time you see him the discount double check.
Speaker 3: Or you know his favorite.
Speaker 5: Things, that little fizz. Yeah, yeah, we ain't get that. We might get we might get it next year.
Speaker 3: Well, he must be playing golf or something.
Speaker 1: Listen, wherever he's gonna be playing. I know one thing that the Jets don't have no options right now.
Speaker 3: Him on the run.
Speaker 2: They still don't even with him there, They don't have an option. Oh Joe, he's about to be forty one. He's about to be forty one. At what situation that you get better with age playing a professional sport at that age. I'm not saying that like when you know, oh Joe, you know, you in your twenties and your head towards your Brian He's long pass now, So when do you start to get better at that a The Bears joined the Jets, say as team to fire their head coach in the season this year, Ocho, do you believe the Chicago Bears will be one of the most covety jobs from a head coaching staff, from a head coaching position?
Speaker 1: And I I think so simply because you have a quarterback.
Speaker 5: You have a quarterback that you can work with.
Speaker 1: The quarterback has the foundation, he has something that you can work with depending on who comes in there, what type of offense are you going to have for that four said quarterback? Can you find a way to keep DJ more happy? Can can you find a way to keep kidding that un happy? Adding some more pieces to that team offensively? I think it could be a nice, nice job. It all depends on who the coach is. I told you what I told you, I told you what I said, and what I like. Hell, I like goddamn Bill going there. Hell, I like goddamn Bill going anywhere. I think all Bill needs is it got damn quarterback or organization like Chicago.
Speaker 5: Would be perfect for Bill.
Speaker 1: They're going to give you the keys and allow you to do everything you need to do to allow them to compete in the NFC again, you know, may be the eighty five Bears once again.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 3: Is he is he going to be able to relate to today's Listen.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest things in life that God has given everybody is the ability to adapt to their surroundings in the errors that they're in.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he will be able.
Speaker 2: To how malleable has he been, how malleable has he been in his career?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't he do it in New England? Then if he's so either to.
Speaker 5: The adapt and I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't answer that for him would.
Speaker 5: Have that kind of success that anything you do?
Speaker 2: What did he adapt to? He was rigid in hard line, but what did you adapt?
Speaker 5: We we're in different times.
Speaker 1: I think Bill understands we're in different times and in order for you to have that same success, some of the things that you used to doing, you got to do them different. I think he understands that by looking at the landscape and seeing way. Well, you know what, I got to approach it differently if I get the opportunity to be a head coach again, because this is how the day's players are.
Speaker 2: I can see I'm the coach. He's what he's going because now he's forced to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes that's what it takes. Some sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that Sometimes it has to be against the wall for you to see things differently and changing perspective.
Speaker 5: In the way you do.
Speaker 1: Hell, my back benegain you before, I have nothing to do with the game of football. My back has been against the wall before. It ain't had nothing to do with the game of football.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I don't straight if I straight about right now, you already know what the end result is.
Speaker 2: I still believe the greatest, the greatest Peter's fible is adaptability.
Speaker 5: Got to.
Speaker 2: It's not size, it's not strength, it's not speed. It's being able to adapt to the ever of changing.
Speaker 1: And there are two things that can get away around you. He going your pride, You going your pride, and getting away of that if you're able to compartmentalize and set those aside and understanding whatever that end goal may be and isn't. It doesn't just have to be football. You don't have to be you shoe coaching. I'm about just life in general. Sitting that pride of you go aside for the betterment of whatever end goal you're trying to reach.
Speaker 5: It'll help.
Speaker 2: I think if if he's gonna have to be that, he's gonna have to be that kind of that coach Belichick that's on the inside of the NFL, and he can't be so rigid and he can't be so structured. Then he can't be so what he was in New England. First of all, he doesn't have Tom Brady running inn affairs for him anymore. Yeah, because Tom was the Patriot. Way you heard the guys.
Speaker 3: Bill was not coach.
Speaker 5: But we played from my camera getting blurry.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's still blurry.
Speaker 5: Whoa man?
Speaker 2: Get your kill?
Speaker 3: A toy?
Speaker 2: Hand's face up? Back up by the camera, man, man back up. Yeah that's better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a shame to see him? Why don't right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah you do, Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: I ain't even know. I ain't raise.
Speaker 5: No, that's all clean la tour. Hey, the counsels clean.
Speaker 1: I just need a haircut once I clean that up. Put a little sea and you got your U S bree You know what sea breeze is? Hey put a little sea bree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look good, Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: Kyle Shanahan said, Christian McCaffrey suffered the potentially.
Speaker 1: Season the non contact or was it previously when he got tripped up?
Speaker 5: You think it happened.
Speaker 2: They showed they showed that play, but you knew as soon as like that knee buckle when he took off. You could see that knee buckle and then he like gave himself up, so you knew something.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, did it? Is it? The key leads? Did the calv go?
Speaker 2: Uh? But Kyle Shanahan just said this press conference kissed Christian McCaffrey. So for the potentially seasoned ending, it's over that he just had the I think it wasn't right, think it was the right one. No, he had a he had a calf injury that led into his achiles and and the think, oh Joe, And you know the thing is is that I would say all the time, if you limp into the season, oh you limping out of it? You get healthy during the Season's impossible. The number one thing when anybody have surgery or anybody have an injury, What did they tell you? The most important thing on your rest?
Speaker 3: How you get rest? Keep working the dog craft out of you.
Speaker 5: Listen they do.
Speaker 1: They can only take you so much because in order to get you back to the playing speed and get you acclimated to game tempo, you got some type of work you got to work because once they put you out there, you got to put that work with You're firing a them boys, moving them boys they do.
Speaker 5: Damn, I'm saying, I'm saying, I'm saying for mold. Prayers up the LA's see.
Speaker 2: Macmuh the game of the day. The Eagles defeated the Ravens twenty four nineteen. Justin Tucker has lost multiple games this season and left seven points off the board tonight. He continued this season long struggles by missing two field goals and a pat one from forty seven, one from forty three. His two fail field goals came in the third when Baltimore trailed fourteen to twelve. If this is the first time that he's missed three kicks in a game, and he put Major Dan and the AFC in the Ravens opportunity to win the North. Tucker's missed eight field goals, but he's missed ten kicks, if I'm not mistaken, eight field goals and two PAHs this season, which is a single season high. Harbard is sticking with Tucker. We saw him go to them on the sideline say we believe in you. You hugged him. If you're asking me, are we going to move on from justin Tucker, I'm not really planning.
Speaker 5: That right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think that would be Why do you hear.
Speaker 5: The key words you just said. I don't like that. I don't like that. Did he say right now or did you just add that in here?
Speaker 3: No, he said that right now. I don't plan on doing that right now.
Speaker 2: Don't I'm not really planning on doing that right now. I don't think that be wise.
Speaker 5: I don't like that. Listen, let me let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. Also also the chat chat, y'all listen to me.
Speaker 1: Now. I know I play around a lot, you know when it comes to saying some of the things that I've done. But only you know my history and my resume as a kicker, especially in the NFL.
Speaker 5: I know what that feels like.
Speaker 1: I understand the pressures that go into what Justin Tucker is going through right now. I understand the pressures of already having the moniker being the greatest kicker of all time based on what you did in the past. But what you've done in the past when it comes to the NFL is always yeah. I ain't got none doing that for me lately. Right now, I don't watch much baseball, but I can tell what Justin is in.
Speaker 5: He's in a slump. He's in a slump sometimes.
Speaker 3: Huh. He got the yips right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, Justin Tucker is in a slump. And you know what happened when players in a slump, it gets to you.
Speaker 5: Here, you got to be.
Speaker 1: Mentally strong he is, for one, and know what to get back into rhythm, to get back to what you were doing in the past, being the Justin Tucker that we're used to seeing.
Speaker 5: You got to envision that mother up here right now. It's getting to it. He think about missing the kicks before he even kicking the ball, which is why he's missing the kicks.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And it's always and they seem to be always very into the left. He's always very mechanic. It's kind of like all mechanics.
Speaker 1: That's all mechanics on your follow through, on your swing, you gotta stop your leg at a certain point if it's always being to the left. If anything, adjust adjust your split, adjust your linement. Face the ball up a different way. Because everything is happening and reoccur in the same way.
Speaker 5: Kickers watch film. I'm a kicker. I'm telling you. I know some of you might laugh at me. I'm serious. I know, I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I know what Justin Tucker's going through. He's going to be all right. I don't like the words that Harpall said.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't do the best thock in the world like that just because he's going through a slump, because you have quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Quarterback go through slump too. Sometimes even the best go through a bad.
Speaker 1: Season or bad sting your games where they just can't get themselves out of a funk. But at some point they turn it around, especially at the position. Once he gets it here, you got the visualize it here. Once you visualize it here and get that confidence back, he'll be fine.
Speaker 2: The question is is he gonna get it back this year? Because it doesn't matter if he gets it back next year because they're trying to make the playoffs this year.
Speaker 3: And how many times have the Ravens.
Speaker 2: He kicked the Ravens to the Super Bowl as a rookie, as an undrafted rookie.
Speaker 3: He went to Denver and made the game win. He kicked.
Speaker 2: And that launched him. That put him on his way. We've seen guys. You mentioned the sport. You go back and look at golf. You look at David Dubal Duvall, You look at Ian Baker Finch, they had the yips. You mentioned baseball. Look at Chuck knock Block, Look at Rick and kell Rick am Kell had to move to the outfield because he couldn't get the ball over home plate. Chuck knod Block could not throw the ball. He's a second base. He could not throw it to the first basement. Steve Sacks had a similar situation.
Speaker 3: It's half.
Speaker 2: We've seen guys do it, and they David Duball left, Ian Baker Fitz then ended up leaving because they couldn't puns. Freak and kill moved to the outfield because he could not throw the ball over the plate. It's and it's and it's it's it's it's it's tough. Lamar Jackson did not play a good game today. Oho uh, he really never found this rhythm. Had most multiple fumbles, but he recovered those had a lot of overthrows he had.
Speaker 3: He had likely he could have hit likely on that.
Speaker 5: Player him a little bit yeah, yes, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit likely.
Speaker 2: Stop running like well he gotta be throwing that at somebody else because he hey, he run it, he throw what the ball going through? He just stopped me like with somebody out in in front of me, and then he come back and then defumbled the ball.
Speaker 3: He was six and fifteen on third down.
Speaker 2: The touchdown that they got, oh cho, that was late in the game because if they don't get that touchdown the shut out in the second half. Lamar said his mother cursed him out after the game for not running more and not hitting the running lades. The Ravens finished two or five in the red zone. You know what, he didn't play well today on a day in which the defense they held, they held, they held and held.
Speaker 3: And they was needing Lamar to be Lamar. You know what.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen for him to days that watched the night I love Lamar I love that Lamar has proved that, you know what, I'm not just a run of the ball. I'm gonna shure you I can pass. I'm gonna show you I can pass. Listen, I know you could pass the ball, young bull. But I need you to be special. You know, on nights like to night and games like to night, I need you to be special of what makes you you. I need you to do what you was doing at Boyd and Beach High School when I used to go watch it out there when you was a legit. Take off with the ball, baby, if it ain't there. Sometimes you got to go through progression one, two and three. Sometime you can look at one. If one ain't there, man, take off and go with that thing, bry. Sometimes you got to go off script. Sometimes you got to go off script and do what makes you you your specially your two time MVP. For a reason, I would have loved to see the Ravens win the game tonight. I would have loved for it, especially when your kicker is not playing as well as he should be. Who has to overcome that right number eight, when Lamar is the one that has to overcome justin Tucker not playing as good as you should be. So those points you're missing, that puts the pressure to oners back on the quarterback to overcome the kickers woes.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you don't that being the pass of boy drop back. If that's sitay there man, take off of that.
Speaker 3: I'm try to.
Speaker 5: Prove a point I forgive you.
Speaker 2: I do I do think sometimes Lamar tries to prove foball ready at the back of doing what you do then cares who Okay? So why does mom cussing him out?
Speaker 5: You know what you said?
Speaker 1: Right well, when you see the run of lanes, what take off and do what you do?
Speaker 4: What you mean?
Speaker 5: You dangerous, Jessics James you are You've already shot us.
Speaker 1: You're just as dangerous with your arm as you are with your legs. But tonight is the night where we needed your legs, not your arm.
Speaker 2: But we had this conversation in the AFC Championship game. You asked after the game, why did Lamar run?
Speaker 3: More? So?
Speaker 2: Why do we keep having these conversations in these big, meaningful games where we keep saying, Lamar, why aren't you running the football more? Why are we continuously having these conversations?
Speaker 5: O Joe, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know who.
Speaker 3: So what, because what are you trying to prove?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Can you proved that you led the league in touchdown passes. You got twenty nine touchdown passes. It's gonna be you and burn Joe Burrow probably the league in touchdown passes this year. At this point in time, the only thing left for you to prove, Lamar is that you can get to in winnings through That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's not necessary.
Speaker 5: On throwing it, running it, crawling, it will chair. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care how you got to get there, Go samn and just get there so we can get these mothers off your back.
Speaker 5: By anything.
Speaker 2: There will come a time. There will come a time that he will need to like I'm gonna force Lamar Jackson to throw the foot. I'm a foreign believer that I would rather. I know he can kill me with his leg. I just can't let him outside the pocket. I can't let him. I can't let him outside the pocket, Ojo, because he's too dangerous oute there and he can throw the ball over my head.
Speaker 3: So I gotta keep him in. I gotta keep him in the box.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna try to make sure that I got a spy to entice him, like, Okay, I got somebody's spying and I want him. I want to trick him into thinking, yeah, go ahead, throw from the pocket. But you're playing into my hands because that's really why I want you anyway.
Speaker 1: But listen this, this is a good thing about it. This is a good thing about the evolution of Lamar Jackson. This is about how good he's gotten even as a pocket passes. Okay, you want to put a spy okay back, okay, boom.
Speaker 5: You want to hear your dns, rush your field and keep contained. But I can beat you from the pocket. I proved it.
Speaker 1: I can beat you from the pocket and be a throw of the ball. I then showed you I can drop back, I could be a shotgun.
Speaker 5: I can RBO.
Speaker 1: I could I play action faith and read through my progressions for one to three, I can't even come back to one that I got enough time. I can buy myself time, I can go script. I can do all these different things from the pocket.
Speaker 5: So now that makes me that much more dangerous and multi dimensional from the quarterback position. I just don't like the fact that to me.
Speaker 1: It seems like sometimes Lamar wants to prove, especially tonight, I'm gonna show you I can beat you with my arm.
Speaker 5: When we know how to push you all with your legs.
Speaker 3: I've tried.
Speaker 5: It's a reason God gave you that gift. I need you again, I know, I know, mar gonna see that.
Speaker 1: Goa se this boy. I need you like you did when he was at Boy and Beach. Huh stop playing now come on? Oh matter of fact, Oh wait, wait wait the Ravens lost night. Can you please tell me how many carried Derek Henry had.
Speaker 3: U d Henry had nineteen.
Speaker 5: Go in the sixteen yard mark. He was older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thirty two they had. They had thirty two rush attempts for one hundred and sixty six yards, which say you can live with that. Lamar was twenty three or thirty six? Two thirty seven? Uh, he got sacked three times. I thought, I thought the Eagles d line did an unbelievable job of getting out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jalen Carter as a monster.
Speaker 2: This is what I this is what Jalen Carter was supposed to be a top five pick. I'm not so sure he was had he not had all those off the field transgressions while he was in college. He the top He's a top three talent. He could rush the path and he can stop the run. He's relentless. He's starting to see just how good he can beat. He's the guy that you start, sir. But I thought their defensive line did an unbelievable job of rushing but containing. Lamar, Lamar, Look, Lamark, you can't jump. You can't run up the field on him. Now jump out the window on you. But I thought sweat, and I thought some of those other guys did an unbelievable job for they got a that Broun, that's not that's a fifty three.
Speaker 5: Well he nice bore, Hey, he nice wore.
Speaker 2: The Steelers defeated the Bengals forty four to thirty eight shootout. Not only did the defense off excuse me, the offense moved the ball it will, but the Steelers defense forced three turnovers, including a fourth quarter scoop and score by Peyton Wilson. Pickins led to Steelers with seventy four yards receiving on three catches with a touchdown, but drew a fifteen but drew fifteen yard penoties after two of its catches. After the game, Pickins said there was anything he needed to do differently in those situations. Tomlin said, he just got to grow up. This is an emotional game. These divisional games are big. He got a target on his back because he's joy George. He understands that. But he's got to grow up. He's just got to grow up and hurry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George, George, listen, I'm ana hit young bull. I got I got Georgie number. I'm gonna talk to him.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Take some of that, Take some of that fun, you know, some of that energy that you display, that is that is that you're being penalized for, and turn that into entertainment.
Speaker 5: Turn it into entertainment. It's okay to be the villain. Enjoy being a villain. Embrace being the villain.
Speaker 1: But do it in a way where it's organized chaos within the game of football. Have fun within the game of football without having to get those penoties. I'm telling you, it's gonna pay dividends in the long run. He has to understand that, you know, the gun gesture, you know in the end zone, you know after after.
Speaker 2: You can't but but you know you can't do that. And I know Chad Fans, I know Eric Gunn and bullets don't kill anybody. But the NFL we don't want that. If you're boss, tell you cannot come to work with Kathy Khakis. Don't frame your ass to work with Kakis. I mean, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: O yo.
Speaker 2: We knew, oh yo, if we wore our socks a certain height, the NFL said, we want your bulley, we want your knees covered. I expected to get a fine if I met more than two planes and I didn't pull my socks up.
Speaker 3: But you can't say, well, what did the suck?
Speaker 2: And I said, and I used to ask all the time, what does my socks got to do? They say, Shannon, we want uniformity. They say, Shannon, if we let you do yours, and then somebody gonna come out there with foot, and then somebody gonna come out here, and then everybody gonna start to looking like an all tournament team. They say we want to We say we want everybody. We want every we want uniform with Shannon. We're the National Football League and we're trying to fit example, I say, okay, but oh cho, they you remember they cut that out before you got to the league. The throat slashes just they cut that out, John, They cut that out. Anything anything violent or sexual in nature. Aaron humping. Ain't got nothing to Nobody ever got breaked about air humping, No dude, try no dry hunting. But they cut it out. Those peak fans, please stop saying because.
Speaker 3: You know the room, George knows the room. You do that.
Speaker 1: See, outside of knowing the rules, you got to understand and to remember those rules when you engage in war.
Speaker 5: At the time of war, when you plan. He said, you got to remember that. All he needed to do.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Uncle, I'm gonna talk to him. I'm gonna talk to him. I'm gonna hit it tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I'm bruh.
Speaker 1: You need to take that same energy and the stuff you want to do and turn it into something else in a fun entertainment type of way where it's it's engaging for us and for those watching, where it doesn't cost your team. There's a way to do it. I'm massive that you know there's a way to do it. You know, as far as your player is concerned, and you're good, keep on playing ball. But I don't want this is what I don't want because the young, because the young. So coach Tomin has to be careful with what he say because you don't want to lose a player like that up here, huh up here. You don't want to take too much. You don't want to pull the reins back too much hard because you're gonna lose what makes George picking George pickens.
Speaker 5: But you can't hurt the team like that, though, you can't. You can't thank you.
Speaker 2: We just saw this on Thursday with Jamison with Williams. We just saw it Thursday way he threw the ball in the remember on the sideline. We just saw it. Oh yo, If even if I'm speeding, if I'm going eight in the school zone, I can't tell them ain't no kids in school. You can't go eight in the school in the school zone. It's still a school zone, whether the kids are in school or not. You can't make that gesture, even if you have no gun, even if there is no bullet. You can't make a sexual gesture. You can't make a violent gesture. So please chat, Please, people stay off the internet talking about ain't no guns. Ain't nobody else been killed by that? They touch you can't do it. The league says, we're going to penalize you. But it's not the league penalizing you. You're penalizing your team and it hurts its day.
Speaker 1: What happened to you when it matters most, and that's yeah, when you leave.
Speaker 2: The expected you get an unsportd like conduct penalty? And now what was a field goal? They back you up because a lot of times, Ojo, that's after the fact.
Speaker 3: Now they back you up. What happens if it's second.
Speaker 2: Down and you get one of those, the down counts so and now instead of being second and five, is second and twenty, or it's third and five, third and twenty, it's third and fifteen. You see, it's things like that you have to you have to think about in real time.
Speaker 3: Ojo.
Speaker 2: It's too late for you and I to have this conversation, said, oh Jo. We tried to tell him.
Speaker 3: It's too late. It's too late. So just learn.
Speaker 2: From others from that have made those mistakes, so you don't have to be a footnote got a cost of penalty? I don't, oh Joe, but I try to tell you now. Now people will tell you Joe Burrow played great. Oh Jo, might come out here and tell you. Joe Barro played great his defense. If your defense is bad, Ojo, as an offense, what can't you do with your defense?
Speaker 1: Tell the people at home how many turnovers? But before you say that, how.
Speaker 2: Many did they leave? How many points did they lead? You to the sweve?
Speaker 5: Twenty one with seventeen?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: How many they got a scooping score and they got a field go right before that?
Speaker 5: That's ten. That's ten points, right, I say something real quick?
Speaker 1: Yes, for the chat, for a better contence, you need get Let me get energize real quick. You know it's hard for me to defend my bangles. It's hard for me to defend my bangles. But for better context, in those turnovers, now, one was a tip Cam Hayward tipped it boom, pick scoop and score boom running with the ball.
Speaker 5: TJ. Watt, great play, And I think it was a high smith. Is a high smith that beat Orlando Brown off the edge?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Maron, Yeah, all they was It might have been the other guy, the other guy I think it was, like it.
Speaker 3: Might have been.
Speaker 2: It might have been fifty one Wilson. He might have called the Zachs.
Speaker 1: Listen, but one in that scenario, Orlando Brown. I'm not sure what the Bengals are doing. There's no reason why Lando Brown should be on the field if he can't walk. If he can't if you can't walk, that means you can't play left tackle. There's no reason should be on the field. But if you are on the on the field, then that's the owners is on the offensive line or the guy damn off of the coordinator.
Speaker 5: Hell lets slide protection that way because he's not fully healthy. Obviously we saw over there. We gotta leave men by itself on one. Yes, I know, I listen to me. Oh well, that TJDJ about to break in. What happened? What happened that cost us that call?
Speaker 1: If he's heard, goddamn fly left put the running back up there, and goddamn Chip got put the tight end over there, and Chip, you got to do something to help him.
Speaker 5: If you have a play out there that is heard and it cost us offensively.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: That was a scooping score, O Joe, But your guy has got to take care of the football.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You know, if your defense, if your defense you have one of the two or three worst defensive football, you can't turn it.
Speaker 1: Listen there's nothing gonna say. There's nothing not gonna say about that. But it is it blindside though, that that is his blindside. He has no idea that two seconds after the snap that somebody's barreling down and knocking the ball out his hands.
Speaker 5: Again, you got listened. I'm not making no excuses. You got to have two hands on the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do that, Aldo, So I can make that case for Daniel Jones, all them sacks that ain't on Daniel Jones, all those turnovers, every quarterback that turned the ball over, because what they're doing is that you make an excuses for Joy b because they had three passing, three touchdown.
Speaker 5: I was just giving you a better context happen.
Speaker 2: So who cares, sir? Did he have the ball in his hand? So all those fumbles and interceptions that what you call them, we see. We saw Patrick Mahomes two years ago. How many karms did he He has seven interceptions and like three or four pick sixes that went through the receiver's hands when you fumbled the ball and your defense is bad. All I know is this, Patrick Mahomes got to the Super Bowl with the second with the second or third worst defense in the NFL. That is the bargains because what has happened is that we've allowed Joe Burrow, and he's a really good, he's great quarterback, but we allowed that one year run to tain us because we feel he can do no wrong. Because every year he's ranked above Lamar. Lamar is more accomplished than Joe Burrow. We rank him all head of Josh Allen. He throws a beautiful ball, he puts up big numbers, but at what point in time do we hold him accountable like we have all the other great quarterbacks that haven't fulfilled the promise of what we expected them to be because we make excuse me, we're like, well, his blind side, yet myhomes offensive line, if myhome's offensive.
Speaker 5: Line any work, fat tackles bad.
Speaker 3: One team got.
Speaker 2: Eleven to one record, and so and that's the thing when you just look, if you Ojo, if you just looked at the stats, you're like, this man threw for three h nine and three touchdowns, but he had a he had a scooping score that the ball was in his hand that gave him that gave him seven points, and then he had another funder that gave him ten points. So now if I take those two points off the board, how many points did they They scored forty four. If I take those tens, Cincinnati scored thirty eight, they win the game thirty eight thirty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right. Listen, listen, I'm already hurting right now as it is.
Speaker 3: You know I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need you to continue to to pour salt my wounds. I know, I know because I'm I've been on I've been on my soul talk joke, and I've been continued to let down. I've been continued, let down, weak out.
Speaker 3: Huh, We'll get your ass off it.
Speaker 5: I'm off of it.
Speaker 2: Because you know, you know, the higher you up you are, the easy you easier target you to head when snipers shooting, what do they try to do. See when snipers are shooting, they at a higher elevation. But when you show your head, that's what they can put that thing on you. You better get low to the ground, get off the box. Say hey, god, hey man, I thought my biggest it's all for you know, it's something going to be better. I matter of fact, and listen, I would listening to the Joe. Joe said we could win seven of the last nine, there's a possibility. So when he said that in front of them, I was hype.
Speaker 5: How I was hype?
Speaker 1: I was ready for Joe. I've been talking. I've been talking cash, you know what. I've been making bets with Ryan Clark. I can't even eat McDonald's till January.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know what, Yes, listen, and you can't say till January because we lost, uh you, you lost.
Speaker 3: Like five in a row.
Speaker 5: Hey, So I said, I can't play foot or ball.
Speaker 3: Because my fa foot or ball. Dope?
Speaker 2: Nope, o yo, even you, Oh Joe, you playing the game? I said, Oh Joe, how y'all gonna go out on a run When your defense is his orally bad. Your quarterback literally has to play a perfect game every time one turnover, because first of all, your defense is not really gonna be able to stop anybody. Now you turn the ball over, you give them and if you give them points on your possession. Oh don't cry, No, no, don't cry. Oh no, don't cry. You ain't crying yet, Chad. Don't let it fool you. You should be crying.
Speaker 5: We go Sorry, we're gonna We're gonna be alright, We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You know, y'all ain't next year, y'all are gonna be all right this year?
Speaker 5: Hey bad?
Speaker 2: You know, gott the people you have, people in Cincinata believe in you man, Oh Joe saying we're gonna be all right. Not everybody, not everybody ain't doing nothing but eating chilling hot dogs. M hmm, stand up, sit up in your chair. God, coach, you blurred. Don't now you get you break your hands back into focus. Y'all got oh your crime? Bingal bingle? What's y'all?
Speaker 3: Bingo nation, bingle country? What y'all? We'll be back.
Speaker 5: We'll go be back next year.
Speaker 2: That's what Custard said when they send his ass out there. He said I'll be back. And they ain't seen it there he litle big horning. They ain't seen his ass.
Speaker 3: Sense.
Speaker 2: That was an eighteen seventy five, seventy eight what was that? Winning the Little Winter the uh spinning will get on? I think that was somewhere between seventy five and seven.
Speaker 3: Eight year.
Speaker 5: I don't care, I don't care what nobody's saying that. That's okay. We we had a bad season. Sometimes people have bad seanings.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people have some of the greatest players on offense, you know, and and sometimes things don't go the way you wanted to go.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they're like, hold on, you could talk your ass.
Speaker 3: Are I ain't we finish? We didn't come in for that.
Speaker 5: Yo, I'm trying. I'm trying to laugh and keep from crying. Let's change. Let's change the topic, man, shoot man.
Speaker 2: No, we ain't fitna changed no topic now is what we do. We don't dunk, no chat. Do y'all expect not captain dunck or top it? Do y'all expect them to move on so quickly? No, lessa, we gotta address it. Your defense is historically bad. They've been bad. But if you go back and look at it, the Bengals had Kansas City dead the right what happened?
Speaker 3: Gripsack scoop and score touchdown?
Speaker 2: They had the Ravens again dead the right at home? What happened on Joe Joey b picked Marlon Humphrey. At some point in time, even your great numbers can be overshadowed if you are the one that puts the ball in hard way.
Speaker 3: He's done it. We've seen it. But everybody just wants to look at the stats. Oh, he played great.
Speaker 2: What about those three turnovers that gave the other team to football or gave the other team points? Do we not chount that we counted for everybody else We rip quarterbacks that turned the ball over at the end of the day. Is his responsibility to take of the football?
Speaker 3: It's greater.
Speaker 1: All this is saying to me is is Joe Burrow is going to basically have to do He has to. He has to put on the Superman cake because our defense is playing so bad.
Speaker 5: Right, he has to do it.
Speaker 1: Shodon is doing if Josh has to do it, and he can overcome himself and not make the mistakes he made in the past and has his team playing the way he has him playing, Joe Burrow has to do the same thing, and he has to do with a much better supporting cast offensively.
Speaker 5: That's it sounds easy, but it's not easy to do.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen makes it look easy, but it's not easy to do. But I understand, honest where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: I I remember when Peyton Manning had defensive and even and even he was putting up those numbers. Oh hey man, it can't get the done in the big game. Hey, many, y'all and y'alla y'alla. Even though his defense was historically bad, y'all didn't make the excuse me for Peyton that you make for Joe Brown.
Speaker 3: And I just need to know why I got time.
Speaker 5: I took it out to day too. I took it after day after we thought you were good.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to tell you. I need you to tell me why Why did Joe Burrow getting a pack?
Speaker 5: I said it didn't play well. I said didn't play well.
Speaker 1: Now, when you said about the three turnovers, I just wanted to add a little context.
Speaker 5: On the turnover and just say they weren't all his fault. But on the stash sheet, guess who? Guess whose name is by them turnovers?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yoe? When is the strip?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 3: When have we not given a script sack to the.
Speaker 5: Corner making the stash sheet? Who are the turnovers on? Whose name is there? The quarterback? I know, I'm just saying, I'm just I was just trying to give a little context on what happened or whatnot. But he didn't play. He didn't play as well as he needs to play.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow needs to understand, and I'm sure he understands, and he would have this conversation with his head coach, with his officer coordinated.
Speaker 5: And with his quarterback coach. You have to protect the ball. You have to in order for us to even have a chance to win going on from this season and.
Speaker 1: Later on in the future, you have to be the best at protecting the ball and not turning it over because if our defense is not playing as well or playing the way they played this year at any point, there is no way for us to overcome though, no zero mistakes, all up.
Speaker 2: And We're not finna move on because I'm not gonna let you do this to russ In Russ. You trust you say you love Russ. Well, let's give Russ some flowers.
Speaker 5: Box for rush too. Now, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you work the Russ twenty nine and thirty eight four fourteen, which is a career high three touchdowns, one pick.
Speaker 3: He was sent saytion no today his career high.
Speaker 2: He knew, like, look, as good as our defense is, our their offense is going to score. It is incumbent upon me as the quarterback and one of the leaders of this where he is the de facto leader on offense. Oh, we can have our way with these guys boys, and think about it. Oh, Joe, you did get some.
Speaker 5: Nice, very nice. That was good.
Speaker 1: Listen, Boom pointed attack nice little jam boom, eyes on, eyes on the ball.
Speaker 5: Oh we going another way? I ski, I ski, let's go. Yeah, that that was right. I thought listening after that, Jam, I thought we was going to run away with the game.
Speaker 3: That was a yeah.
Speaker 2: And I remember, do y'all remember when Peyton was losing to Tom Brady, Oh he'll never beat talk and Peyton was winning MVP, but Tom was winning Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Wasn't putting nothing numbers like Peyton, but he was winning.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tom, Peyton never went I remember when he got beat forty wasen't nothing by Chad Pennington. He got beat by Billy Bowley. Oh, they were just ripping Pate, ripping him. His defense weren't very good. He's putting up even in Owner when Peyton talking about I don't I won't, I don't want I want championships, I don't want no star wards numbers because he feels that Peyton underperformed. And now and Peyton go back and look at peyton numbers that man won for MVPs and all of them wasn't in no Super Bowl seasons. Fans, media light killed him.
Speaker 3: Me too. I was one of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, me too, yep, like you look at what I was on CBS. Beat him up. Everybody did. But now, well, Shannon, uh his defense, y'all didn't say that. When Peyton had a bad defense, y'all just said he couldn't stand up to Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: He lost the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Gona look at peyton numbers in the Super Bowl, but he had that one big six Tracy Porter read it right. They came with a zero blintz. He undercut the under route and he pached him out. Y'all gotta stop this, y'all. Y'all got very very short memory. But what I'm seeing over ya, what I'm seeing. If we like somebody, we'll make every excuse in the world for him. Yes, I don't give a damn what he does or what he or she done if we like you, But I'm gonna call it straight down the middle. Y'all know how I am. Now, y'all get on me and say Chatton, Yes I do, y'all know I do. Go back and check my track record to see menz If y'all don't think I call it down.
Speaker 5: Me too, me too, Yeah, check my track record.
Speaker 3: Us put thus him.
Speaker 2: Russ said, Hey see, but here's the thing, hey, guys with people, y'all keep saying, get that man, it's flowers. Don't give me my flowers. I'm planting my own damn garden, my own damn hold on, and I picked my own. I'm tired of y'all.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get people, Russ.
Speaker 2: Plant your own damn flowers, throw your own guarden, hold on and pluck your own flowers and put them on display. I don't need nobody. Don't give me no more flowers.
Speaker 5: I don't want them.
Speaker 1: I row on guard in the road, but I got no paday. I don't need y'all to give my flowers because I'm what you say, plant plant my own.
Speaker 4: Guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, whatever, whatever, whatever you want, what you want? You want roses, you want daisies, opportunia.
Speaker 5: You know what I want?
Speaker 1: I want tulips because hey, yeah, I saw the movie and Lena Horn she liked tulips, So I'm gonna give me some mother tulips.
Speaker 5: Russ.
Speaker 2: Listen. Russ is in the ideal situation. He's with a coach that understands quarterbacks, not that he can coach them, but he understands the psyche of a quarterback. And the one thing you can't do with a quarterback is beat him up mentally. And I think Sean Payton beat him up mentally. For whatever reason, Sean never embraced Russ. He never gave it, He never gave he tolerated it. He's like, I got a year with him, and I'm not so sure that Russ could have done anything other than going to the Super Bowl that would have ingratiated himself with Sean Payton. Sean Payton has a guy now and he you know, hey, he has a young guy and young guys for the most part, Oh show, they're happy to be there even though their first round pick, and they can stomach a little more Russell's event. Russ has been the Super bowls. Russ is a multiple time Pro Bowl player. He's like, why are you talking to me like that?
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, watching obviously you know because you got on me about it is. I've been giving Russes flowers for a very long time, even when he was in Denver.
Speaker 5: You know, you you you was getting into him because the one the way they should be going.
Speaker 1: I always stood on that soul box for Russell Willison because I understood there's no way, there's no way that a player like Russ that was with the Seattle Seahawks, that has played well at a high level for so many years and all of a sudden could go to Denver and things just weren't right. I think the situation and the scenario that he was in, and the pressure that Sean Payton, who kept challenging him but rating him as a head coach, I didn't. I just knew that wasn't the right fit. And I understood once he got over there with the Steelers, I said it. As soon as he got there, I say, man, this is perfect. He's going with the right coach, the right type of coach, winning coach with the right mentality that knows how to deal with him. And Arthur Smith has put Russell Wilson in some great positions and understanding his strengths is in his strengths, needed weaknesses, knowing what he can do and what he can't do anymore that they used to do in Seattle, and it has been paying dividends off of him, man, and it's been perfect.
Speaker 5: It's been perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been he Look he's been, he's been good. I don't know if he would have ever been what he is right now in Denver with Sean Payton. Look that first year, we got to talk that up because ain't nobody being good of Nathaniel Hackett. Ain't nobody he got fired in Denver and he lost his play calling duty in Green Bay. I mean, excuse me and the Jets so nobody so we can we can't say say, you know what, Russ, we're gonna just that first year.
Speaker 5: Now, whatever happened with you? Like I said, I don't know, but it just seems like he was never ingratiated.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sean didn't put his arms around him and like, I'm happy to have you as my quarterback for whatever reasons, and it was best that they go accept you know, you go your way, I go mine, and we're both better for it. The Broncos are doing quite well. The Pittsburgh Steelers are leading their division. They're doing extremely well. And I'm happy for both because this this match wasn't gonna work in Denver, not not Russ and Sean Payton. Maybe it's with somebody else, but not that, but Rus Russe needed to go and get Bill. He had to start. He had to start. He had to start from scratch. He had to start from scratch. And and and what better place to go than with Mike Tomlin, who's on who's on burn. He has a firm foundation. He ain't going nowhere. He ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Rogers a long shot. They're talking about potentially uh h, I said, so what what?
Speaker 3: What did that article?
Speaker 2: But potentially, like they don't know if he's gonna start storry moving forward.
Speaker 5: In favor of who Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: It don't matter because I'm getting the same results.
Speaker 1: Listen, you think about mentioning Aaron Rodgers over there in New York right now. He will flip every table. He gonna take a bout. That's okay, he gonna be gone next year. We'll straight the back up. He gonna be gone.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't, they wouldn't do that. And he's not gonna go out quietly.
Speaker 1: I don't see Aaron Rodgers as the type of quarterback that's gonna take benching him.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't. I don't see him taking a well, what.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Gonna be Matt showing and havered some conspiracial theories.
Speaker 1: That's liberals, ackle fool and making hell while he's there, ackle fool and making hell while he's there.
Speaker 5: He just seemed like the type that would do that.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't play well, but I'm sure you know, I'm sure they'll say he played well. He was twenty one of thirty nine one eight five tw This down is one of the eceptions. Oh Joe and Seattle try to get a game away in the first quarter. I've never seen return return and fumbled that many times, and I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: O yoe.
Speaker 2: So the very next play began nineteen So from that point on, Seattle outscored him nineteen to nothing.
Speaker 3: Rogers had the long shot of return.
Speaker 2: They asked ubric after the game about what's he contemplating a quarterback change. Instead of shutting down speculation with a direct note, he replied, not know ask of today.
Speaker 1: I don't like answers like that. I don't like what Harbor said when they talked about and asked him and justin Tucker returning. We want to address that right now.
Speaker 5: Give me right now.
Speaker 1: We talk about the greatest kick of all time. But anyway, now back to this topic at hand. Listen, Aaron Rodgers, I mean man's man, I mean it's.
Speaker 5: It was bad?
Speaker 3: What did o Joe?
Speaker 2: The man was about to be forty one coming He's coming off of an achilles injury with one of the toughest injuries for an athlete to overcome. A young athlete, imagine one that's forty What did you expect him to look like?
Speaker 5: Night?
Speaker 2: But see if you're honest, Oho, anybody that's honest about Aaron Rodgers, you labeled a hater and they try to make it about all the other things. Go back, and I don't need y'all do me in favor. Go back and check my track record about Aaron about when I was on CBS. I've never denied his ability to throw the football. I always catched question. I saw some character issues that concerned me, and I'm lieve it at that. Now with that being said, he didn't play well. Aaron Rodgers has not played well this year, and it's okay to say that, o Jo. He's still a four time League MVP. He's still a three time first of four time first team All Pro. He's still a Super Bowl MVP. He's still a transcended historically great quarterback, one of the ever greatest quarters. But this year he hasn't played well. And all of those accolades that we've done still be plenty of you, I mean, and rightfully, so yeah, ain't got nothing to do it right.
Speaker 5: Now, you're right by that. You know, it's unfortunate, it's unfortunate. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we've seen quarterback decline. I don't think we've seen quarterback decline in such a manner at you know, this fast. I think maybe because of the injury. Due to the injury, I think it kind of sped up and expedited the process. I was hoping things will work out. I was hoping things will work out because I was one of the few that said, oh, shoot, Devonte Andrews coming to the Jets, Oh they finna be?
Speaker 5: Are they finna be?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 5: Now, you know, Allan Lazard and him.
Speaker 1: Having the pieces and having Brest Hall, I thought they were gonna be all world and having the defense that they did have.
Speaker 5: Ah, things aren't. Things aren't the same as hell and Rogers playing bad. The goddamn defense ain't too much to talk about either.
Speaker 2: But they were hoping that Aaron Rodgers could all because, yes, what Peyton you remember? Now, hold on, people remember that before the year before Tom Brady got to the Bucks, Jamis grew for fifty two hundred yards, fifty one hundred yards and thirty touchdowns. Bruce Allen just felt that if we minimize the turnovers, we can be able to play off team. The year that Peyton got to the Broncos, they won the division, but they were eight and eight. Peyton comes in, they go thirteen and three, they get the number one seed. Now they get knocked out in the divisional round, but you see the improvement. The next year, Peyton wins MVP, he breaks all the records. They go to the Super Bowl. They get demolished, but they did go. You see Tampa, every year Brady was there, they make the playoffs. So they were expecting. They say, look that guy coming in, he should be able to elevate our offense. We got Gary Wilson, we got some players. We got nice running back with Allen and Breeze Hall. We got solid tight ends, not great, but they're good. They're adequate, and a defense. But I said one thing, and I kept reiterating, I say, you're under the you're under the notion that the defense stays exactly the same and there's no slippage, because if they're slippage, then what.
Speaker 1: Oh then you you just okay, well listen, there's been a slippage and they and then there's no flex all.
Speaker 5: There's no flex all. The Stopper League