Speaker 1: Transmitting this Welcome to Friday show. We got a big one morning studio morning. Let's go around the room. But to get to know you question, I'll ask it, but I'll answer it first that you guys have no idea what the question is?
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite TV couple of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Think about it? Your favorite TV couple.
Speaker 3: Of all time?
Speaker 1: Now, I've had a little time to think about this, and I'm gonna go Zach Morris Kelly Kapowski.
Speaker 2: Oh, just because it was.
Speaker 1: Such that's such an important part of my life, that show, that time of my life at the biggest crush on Kelly. Zach Morris was the coolest guy ever. That Jim and Pam are close second, older version favorite show. But I'm going Zach Morris Kelly Kapowski my favorite TV couple ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, you look like you're thinking hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm debating between two as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, go okay, Ross.
Speaker 4: And Rachel from Friends and then Meredith Gray and Doctor McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy.
Speaker 2: You liked Ross and Rachel more than Monica Chandler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always thought the Monica Chandler thing was weird.
Speaker 1: It was only weird because she was way hotter than he was. But I think that's why I liked it, because he was like the wisecracking, goofy guy, and I was like, man, I guess I Chandler can do it.
Speaker 2: Gave you hope?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh okay. I don't know if it was like the looks thing for me. I guess Ross and Rachel were the og.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like Rachel's so much hotter than Ross. Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, Ross and Rachel big couple of our lifetime, Eddie, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I went with married couple Tim and Jill Taylor, is it Jill. I just loved the way that they were like in love. I mean, they had all these three boys. Their life was crazy, but they always handled things great and they were always like just learning with each other even when they were old.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt about the Huxtables.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they would like still be in love and dance and think that now that.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Claire and I can't think about that.
Speaker 2: Bill, It wasn't Bill Huxtable.
Speaker 1: Cliff Cliff Cliff and Claire Huxtable.
Speaker 2: Man, no, they can still exist. No, it's just Bill Cosby's hard.
Speaker 6: It's hard to separate.
Speaker 2: Okay, lunchbox man, I got this tough.
Speaker 6: I'm not gott nine Survivor of season three.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a real world problem.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean that's the problem is they end up getting I'm gonna I'm gonna say Amber and Rob from Survivor they met, Yeah, Boston Robb met his wife on Survivor and they became a duo and they went all the way to the final shot won and on stage he got down and proposed.
Speaker 6: I mean they together. Yeah, they're still together, got kids.
Speaker 1: Every say that, no st There's who's the couple from this front of the Bachelor still together?
Speaker 3: The fireman? Oh yeah, what's her?
Speaker 7: Tristan and Ryan. Yeah, she was the bachelorette. That's where they got together, got it. That's cool?
Speaker 6: You have Rob An Amber?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: And I also liked Riggins and Lylah Garrity on Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they rich two were there, the mam and dad, no.
Speaker 1: No kid.
Speaker 7: She was the cheerleader, hot cheerleader, and then he was like the crazy one, like partier and they got together.
Speaker 1: Minka Kelly d I saw her once at John Mayer a c al Live taping when that was taped in the ut building and there were like sixty people there and she was there and they were dating.
Speaker 2: She's pretty young, pretty hot in person. She's pretty Are you there?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, really were on the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was on the show, but she didn'tind me that. And then another one, Eric and Donna from that seventies show.
Speaker 6: They were pretty good. They were cool, they were fun.
Speaker 3: That's a good On.
Speaker 1: The phone right now is Ron, who lives in South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Hey Ron, what's happening?
Speaker 8: Hey Bob in Good Morning studio morning.
Speaker 5: So we talk here. We talk a lot about running into celebrities and how to react and whether we approach him or not. So I find out, yes, on Sunday, my daughter lives in an inn adjacent state to where I live. Chris Stapleton is going to be staying next to her in the house, like twenty feet away from her for a month recording an album.
Speaker 8: I'm curious to the studio's thoughts on how they would react to Chris Stapleton staying in the house literally next to them. Do you just let him stay there and hang out and not make it public, or do you go over and introduce yourself and welcome him to the town that you're in.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting question, tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, So this is what I would say, mostly knowing Chris is a very private person, just to begin with, so, I think a lot of what I'm going to say reflects not only celebrity culture, but also Chris himself. It would be very kind to offer anyone any sort of help period.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm gonna lead with that.
Speaker 6: What I would do.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go over to the house and knock on the door and.
Speaker 3: Be like hey, because he's.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite song.
Speaker 1: What I would do, first of all, is nothing. I would respect the privacy of whomever was in that house. Chris Stapleton or Amy's cousin, doesn't matter. At your place, inside those walls, that is your private area. Next up, if I were to see at a time that I was out, maybe getting in the driveway, the car in the driveway, and they were Chris somebody from his team, you could just say, hey, guys, I know Ron you're not living next door. Be like, hey, I'm Ron, I'm the neighbor. If you guys need anything, feel free to come knock on the door. You know, I would offer your services at a time when it wasn't weird to offer your services.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 1: I just don't think for anyone I would go up and knock on the door and go, what's going on in there? Okay, well I don't even like the people do that to me like a normal person whenever I just move into a place.
Speaker 4: Oh so like, but if you would normally be that person that welcomes and someone into the neighborhood, so you just set that aside, if you're normally like if you know the situation, bread and cookies something like that.
Speaker 1: Because you know the situation and you know, because I'm telling you now that Chris is a very private person, I would say that you do not you'll knock on the door that if you do see them out in an organic circumstance, you can go, hey, I'm wrong. If you guys need anything, let me.
Speaker 4: Know, you know what, They're probably not going to need anything but right.
Speaker 2: Right, or they're good the second or third time.
Speaker 1: If you do kind of develop some sort of you know, relationship, like you talk, you know, you pick out a paper and underwear.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like hey would love to make dinner for you guys.
Speaker 1: You could do that, but that needs to be like third or fourth once you have a conversation and you have this super substancy relationship. But at least you have that. So I would say, veer to the side of leave him alone. But it's pretty cool. Would you tell the whole town? No, I wouldn't because I wouldn't want the one told on me. Right, that's my advice, Ron, if it were John party to go over with the keg, be like what up? Done by line for everybody? Yes, different for everybody. All right, Ron, have a great day. Good morning, body. I hope you have an awesome rest of the day. I just confused myself with that sentence.
Speaker 7: All right, the Bobby Boon Show, Happy New Year, let's do it.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with people? What's wrong with people?
Speaker 1: A guy in Saint Louis helped free a stranger's car after I got stuck in the snow on Sunday. And then once it was unstuck, you pulled out a gun and demanded their keys to steal the car car jacked.
Speaker 3: So basically it didn't even help. He helped him steal the car.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's great because a lot of places is nailed by the snow. It's always nice to see people helping people because this is the time. And that thirty two year old guy got his car stuck in Saint Louis trying to get out of the parking garage. A guy in an SUV showed up to help them, and that same guy immediately robbed him as soon as he helped him.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's from K S d K. What's wrong with people?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 3: We gotta say something there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just I can't believe it. That might be one of the worst What's wrong with people is ever?
Speaker 1: Here's another one that's pretty This one's from TikTok and I saw the LEXI was on TikTok and she was talking about this person who was like, Hey, I'm raising money to go buy clothes for kids at Christmas and even go to Walmart by the clothes and then give the kids, except he didn't. She ended up seeing him take the clothes back to get all the money back. So this is from TikTok and here she is talking about what happened according to the Walmart employee, And she told me.
Speaker 9: That two days ago, a gentleman came in and all of these and made a TikTok video about purchasing them for his community.
Speaker 4: And two days later she was.
Speaker 9: Outside having lunch and she saw the same gentleman sends an older gentleman in to return them.
Speaker 4: So I just want to.
Speaker 9: Give you guys a heads up some of these videos and some of these influencers that you're following seriously.
Speaker 1: So she said, I need money, I'm gonna buy this stuff. He proved he bought the stuff, did a video of him buying it, and then after the video, took it back, return the money, kept all the money that people gave him.
Speaker 3: There's a place for people like that.
Speaker 1: Who's the worse, Saint Louis? Because they all lived robbing people with cars? What's wrong with people? Next one up? The woman in Ohio with the last name Gamble is facing charges after she alleged left two children alone in a car below freezing temperatures to go in a casino gambling.
Speaker 3: Had a real last name. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A Toledo woman faces charges after Polace She'll have two kids alone in a car that was not running or locked and below freezing temperatures, and a casino parking lot. Oh she's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the worst.
Speaker 4: We have to vote on who's the worst.
Speaker 2: You're gonna vote but okay, well we'll do it.
Speaker 3: She's definitely the worst, definitely the worst. Star Jacker number two, terribly sad. Yeah, then TikToker. He didn't really plan to rank the material.
Speaker 1: I'm like that we could tear them twenty two years old and charged with like real life stuff and dangering children. But the reason it's the story a bike stories because she went to a casino and her last name is Gamble.
Speaker 2: That's from w t VG. What's wrong with people? Wrong with people? What's wrong with people?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: How much Box?
Speaker 7: Jared Morrissey is driving home in Rock Island, Illinois, around midnight.
Speaker 6: He sees some flames in the distance. He's like, oh, someone's having a.
Speaker 7: Bonfire, and as he gets closer, he's like, oh, no.
Speaker 6: That's no bonfire. Our garage is on fire.
Speaker 7: And he pulls his car over, goes up big bang bang bang. No one's answering, bang bang bang bang, No, one's answering bang bang bang. Finally, a lady comes, Can I help you? And she's like, your house is on fire. She grabs her dog and gets out of there safely.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 6: The house burned?
Speaker 1: Noon?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, everybody got out.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, lots.
Speaker 3: Banging, glad he kept banging.
Speaker 7: I mean you want you even think he was just gonna give up after once, But he's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I didn't think that because you kept banging.
Speaker 6: Reroll out here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you had to bang and he got tired, so he stop and see if he hear anything.
Speaker 6: Nothing, So keep banging.
Speaker 1: Always quite a commitment when you got to keep banging on the door as somebody to come out.
Speaker 6: It is it really is. I mean he had to decide him I going to break a window? What do I do?
Speaker 7: But on the third sets of bangs, she answered the door. He doesn't allow bangs. How to go again?
Speaker 6: Bag bang, bang bang.
Speaker 2: I'd been there at one Those are allied with a gun.
Speaker 3: He's banging on my door. A great job.
Speaker 1: He saved her and her dog sucked about the house. But human life always more valuable. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 7: That was tell me something good.
Speaker 1: My first fun fact. Presidents get free postage for life.
Speaker 3: Whoa, they never have to pay for a stamp or post a stamp. They got it.
Speaker 2: You're president, you get free postage.
Speaker 6: So lucky because it's like fifty cents to mail letter. Now it's ridiculous, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's part of the things.
Speaker 3: That's part of the What if they have to like ship packages, like they can ship a couch for free, no problem, that's cool.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know about a couch because I don't know if the postal service does that. They will, well ups does? That's different different different entity interest.
Speaker 1: If you're president, I bet you just shipped the couch. I was gonna bet on that. One fun fact Friday.
Speaker 4: Amy, So farmers sometimes feed cows skittles because they're a cheap source of carbohydrates.
Speaker 1: No way, that feels like it would be like animal, Like yeah, animal.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they have to worry about the red dye or.
Speaker 3: Can't they feed them a million things other than.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I feel like a mighty bad for their guts.
Speaker 3: Is there poop colored?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Another digestive question.
Speaker 4: It says that sometimes they skittles and other sweets is part of.
Speaker 2: Their feed me too, Lunchbox back Friday.
Speaker 7: Anybody going to Cornell University can get a degree in wine making. It's called vidic culture in anology. It's the cultivation of grapes and the science of wine making.
Speaker 3: That's that is so cool.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of words. Hey, I didn't follow.
Speaker 4: Do you all know how many grapes are in a bottle of wine?
Speaker 2: Twelve ago, seventy three and eighty.
Speaker 4: No, anywhere from six hundred to eight hundred grapes.
Speaker 3: While you're a bottle you upstates you fun fact. We didn't get to talk about his fact. I didn't understand me either. I know, I want you can go to school to make wine.
Speaker 1: I thought Cornell was like, you know, that's like going you can go to school to be an engineer at A and M.
Speaker 7: Can you get a degree in wine making with agriculture?
Speaker 4: Probably something?
Speaker 2: I don't hate your fact, understand it.
Speaker 7: I just thought it was cool that you could go to Cornell, which is like I usually.
Speaker 3: Saying, Cornell, and my friend at Cornell from.
Speaker 7: The IVY League is very sophisticated. I didn't realize they had a major in wine making.
Speaker 1: I would think an IVY League would be happy if anybody did.
Speaker 2: I don't want to walk down this trap for this trail for.
Speaker 7: Your fee to go to Italy to find out how to.
Speaker 4: Make wine, friends to make fries, bro guys from Texas A and M. You can get a Viticulture and Anology certificate, which is.
Speaker 3: A certificate processes. Okay, guess I'm finding about that. I have no opinion on.
Speaker 4: But you'll never forget how many grapes sort of bottle I forgot.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny that you trumped his though, but so I'll get Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So astronaut Chris Hadfield would call his wife from the International Space Station, but she thought he was a telemarketer, so there's this three second delay and she would always hang up on him. So NASA had to come give her the phone number and write space for every time he called.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny. Yeah, what's the caller idea on that? Like from space Moon another area code.
Speaker 1: There's an old clip of Joe Montanna on the sideline in the eighties when you figured out that little phone that you could talk to your offensive coordinator up in the booth could actually call.
Speaker 3: I'll eat called his wife from the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Pretty funny. That's a funny one. Yeah, Eddie, have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for you. So if you leave a party without saying goodbye, you can save up to two days a year of your life. Dude, I got like three months.
Speaker 4: In what how many parties are people going to?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe just any social event, like because it takes forever. I gotta say about everyone in the room.
Speaker 2: I have at my house. I have a strategy.
Speaker 1: When it's time for a Betty to go, I don't yell okay, time for everybody to go.
Speaker 3: I go to my room.
Speaker 1: I put on shorts and a cut off and I re enter the party where everbody dressed up and a cut off shirt, and everybody goes, oh, I think it's time to go.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's ready for bed.
Speaker 1: Even in my wife's party, it went there's a Sunday night and went kind of long. I was just you know, and I felt like everybody got there say and everybody was ready to go, and so he stood up.
Speaker 3: I just stood up.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, everybody, thank you for coming. And if I had a cut off, i'd put it on the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Do you remember one time you texted me and said it's time for you to go, So will you lead everyone out? Like so I was like, oh, yeah, so I left, But once I left your leader, everyone else left.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll texted me be like hey, you should go, and then people will follow. Yeah, that's how I have parties.
Speaker 1: In California, you can only get the number sixty nine on a license plate if your car's model, you're a sixty nine, because people want to have sixty nine, of course. And if someone says you're eating like a whale, don't worry because they're exaggerating, because a blue whale eats twenty million calories a day.
Speaker 3: Twenty million. That's a lot. That's like a bloomin onion. Don't they just like open their mouth and just swallow whatever comes? Yeah, probably twenty million.
Speaker 4: Is that fish or like a low cal food?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, lot of fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Mediterranean diet. You think it'd be a little lighter. Maybe I want you to explain this to me. I don't have a theory. Researchers have found that you might want to watch your waiters weight when you're eating out because it can affect the bill and the latest study of environmental cues of overeating, researchers I've identified a new indulgence trigger, a pleasingly server who is overweight. And a study of about five hundred diners at over sixty restaurants in America of all different kinds of restaurants as far as price and kind of food, and they said most of them are casual like an Applebee's or a Chili's. Customers who were served by waiters who were heavier ordered more food, ordered more drinks. They were also four times more likely to order dessert than those served by skinnier waiters. They also drank twenty percent more alcoholic beverages. It's from Cornel's Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University.
Speaker 3: Amy, what is your.
Speaker 1: Theory why do we order more food when the waiter weighs more?
Speaker 4: Well, the first theory that comes to mind is maybe they eat more and they recommend more or what they're recommending is necessarily like, you know, the friendliest when it comes to your health. So they might be like, oh, you got to get this appetizer, and you got to get this fried thing and get this.
Speaker 3: That they're more passionate about the calamari.
Speaker 2: Maybe okay, maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean my dad always carried a luxury and he loved food, was very passionate. I feel like he would have recommended so much on the menu. So that's just I mean, that's where my brain goes.
Speaker 1: I would believe somebody fatter when they're talking about eating and they know what they're talking about, I'd be like, that's an expert.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if somebody comes and they're all ripped up in their tight shirt and they're like, hey, the cheesecake to die for, I'd be like, you're.
Speaker 6: Full of crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you lie, you've never tried it.
Speaker 3: Think you may be onto something here.
Speaker 1: What a weird study though, to go like, let's just see about fat waiters versus skinny waiters.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: But when I see an influencer, I want to know that they're an expert in the area they influence and maybe they're just our table influencers.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and maybe it's good for them because the more people spend, the bigger their tip.
Speaker 3: What if you think that, like they eat the food they're so much, that they're fat and that it must be good.
Speaker 2: That's kind that's it. That's that's a child of what Amy's saying.
Speaker 4: No, I just I think we trust them. Yeah, they probably saying yeah, we tried. It may not even be that they know everything from that restaurant.
Speaker 2: I think they'd never think it on the menu for sure, right right right.
Speaker 4: In general they know also is.
Speaker 1: I would also think somebody that's in shape at it. Let's just say an Applebee's, and it's like recommending all that. I'd be like, you just you're lying, you're passing the company line here, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You didn't eat that.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking like of times that I've been out to eat and I've asked the server, and when they don't answer directly with confidence, I don't believe what they're saying. Like there was one time where we were asking and he was like, oh, yeah, this is my favorite, and then he had to look down at this piece of paper and he's like there's mushrooms and there's cheese. Like he was trying to explain it, but he acted like it was his favorite dish ever. And I was like instantly, I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: So unfair to go.
Speaker 1: Skinny Waiter doesn't know, but I can understand why. It'd be like if you go and you want to become a bodybuilder or learn how to get in real big shape, you'd probably want to go to somebody that is in shape. Whenever you eat, you probably want to go to someone that does eat. Whenever you want to learn how to fly, you go to pilot. Sure, I mean that's what it is. I thought that was so interesting. And also who thought to do that study? Let's go and see if the fat waiters no more.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when we go over certain studies, I'm like, we really invested time and money into this research.
Speaker 3: Cornell did, dude. But it makes me think too, like, wow, that's what everyone else is doing in the world. Like somebody's doing that right now. That's when they say I'm going to study to.
Speaker 2: Work, It's time for the good news ready.
Speaker 3: Alvin is a mailman from Dallas, Texas, and he's been doing this for twenty years. But he's also a Marine Corps veteran. So he's at work. He's going through his mail bag and at the very bottom he finds these old letters. He's like, what is this? It's a Christmas card from nineteen forty two, which is World War Two?
Speaker 2: Do we think that no one had gotten to the bottom of the bag?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: I guess there are like so many hampters in like the mail room or whatever. That Sometimes male just gets lost in those things. Would you call them?
Speaker 4: A hampter hamper from nineteen forty two, and he's like reaching the bottom geez.
Speaker 3: So he finds that and a bunch of other letters from that same time. He's like, this is crazy. He looks at him. They're addressed to mister and missus Henry Lamb of Jacksonville, Arkansas. He's like, these are World War Two letters from a soldier. So he got in his own car on his day off, drove three hundred and seventy nine miles, found the people that was addressed to and delivered to him themselves.
Speaker 2: Are they still alive? They're still alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in the family, somebody of the family whoever owned that house, whether it's like a daughter or a son or whatever. Yeah, they were.
Speaker 4: They were in their eighties.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be willing to bet that if that mailman wasn't a former veteran veteran, sure he's veteran now, but a former military remember, you wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some element are good, but I bet that meant extra to him because he had also served. Yeah, and also I hear that, like, you can get a job as a mailman. That's like the greatest job. Why benefits take a government job. You get all the holidays off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they all seem like they're in a bad mood. Not my mailman. My mements were like always nice. But people at the post office don't seem very happy.
Speaker 2: But that's not a mailman.
Speaker 4: But also sometimes people in line at the post off, the customers can be equally as rude and.
Speaker 3: The lighting in there.
Speaker 1: But also you're not a mailman, those are postal worker.
Speaker 3: There's a sting difference there.
Speaker 1: I'm always weirded out by the mailman with the or male woman whatever, but the steering on the wrong side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guess they can go to like London and just like kill it.
Speaker 1: I think about that. It's like drive off the UK. They feel better driving in the UK. That's a great story. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 11: Wake up, wake up in the mall and you're turning the radio and the dogs, Ready's hunchbox more game through Steve red out. It's trying to put you through the box. He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this.
Speaker 3: Is about it.
Speaker 7: All Morning Corny, the Mourning Corny.
Speaker 4: Two artists had an art contest. It ended in a drawl.
Speaker 2: That's ny say.
Speaker 3: That was the morning Corny.
Speaker 1: We can use our phone as a request line to excuse me advice line. I know we take emails with you, but if you have any advice that you'd like to ask of us and say, hey, just change my voice, we will do that. You can call eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby.
Speaker 3: Here's one hit this.
Speaker 12: I wanting to ask you what you guys thought about your husband. First style was subscribing to only fans. Happily married. Found out that he's had an only fan subscription over a year ago. Confront audience went forward to see it was about We got over it, moved on and still lingered in my.
Speaker 2: Mind that cheating?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 12: What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Or something to say he didn't sign up because he was bored and wanted to see what was going on. That is not accurate. If you're bored, you play a video game, you go and shoot stuff.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're bored of the marriage.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, or maybe not even that. Maybe he just he just wants to look at naked girls, right, there can be that. You cannot be bored of the marriage and still want to go look at the P word. I'm not talking about four letters, their kids listening, their kids listening, So I'm not going to assign him to that. But it's all the definite. Is it cheating, I'm gonna go know. Is it lying and dishonest? Yes, there's a very fine line. Cheating would be, in my opinion, with another human, but lying is awful too, and it's so close to that.
Speaker 3: He was not bored.
Speaker 1: That's not why he did it. Because he was bored and just wanted to see what was going on now. He wanted to see what he was signing up for because you sign up and subscribe to specific people on that It's great you confronted him. If you believe him, you are allowed to move on. He did not cheat because it wasn't like a relationship with that person. Because again, even if you're not meeting and touching, if you have an online relationship with somebody, that can be consider cheating because you have an emotional relationship with somebody. This is somebody that has tons of subscribers and they're sending the pictures right?
Speaker 4: Is that is only fans only that kind of stuff? Or could you like pay to watch someone.
Speaker 1: Eat so at a time only fans started the market toward things that weren't that stuff. But they realized that wasn't happening.
Speaker 3: Oh so yes, they.
Speaker 6: Tried to clean it up, but the clean version was not.
Speaker 3: So is it cheating? I'm gonna go with no. Is it lying?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Does it fall under that category of micro cheating?
Speaker 2: That's stupid.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't make it up.
Speaker 3: I know it's stupid.
Speaker 1: You can be dishonest, you can lie. But again, it's all your you guys' interpretation. If you guys have had a rule and if you're doing this it's cheating, then it's cheating. If you're asking me my opinion, I would say he did not cheat, but he did lie and that's really bad. And if you believe him from now on, you move forward and make him build the trust. But I don't think that's cheating. But I think he is a symptom of something else. What is it?
Speaker 2: That's what I say, lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's cheating at all.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just like if you had a subscription to that magazine.
Speaker 6: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know, pee Boy, you can say Playboy's pe boy Boy. It's a different magazine too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just think it's it's looking at pictures, it's looking at videos. It's sort of like looking at someone in a swimsuit at the beach.
Speaker 3: But if you have to hide it, you have to hide.
Speaker 2: It's dishonest, and it was.
Speaker 7: It wasn't dishonest, but it's not cheating. It's not he shouldn't be in trouble.
Speaker 6: Let let him be.
Speaker 2: No, he should be in trouble if that's aga.
Speaker 4: But I guess it is the same thing. But it doesn't mean everybody was okay with that subscription to that magazine.
Speaker 6: For some reason.
Speaker 3: He went to the word play The Bones Show, Happy New Year, Bobby Bone Show. Today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Portland, Oregon. Police pulled over a stolen vehicle with a man and woman inside. And they pull up and they say, hey, is there anything in the car we need to know about? They said, we got this bag right here, but that has nothing in it.
Speaker 2: Like they bring attention to the bag, that's nothing in it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the bag on it says definitely not a bag of drugs on the bag.
Speaker 3: It also says, def so nothing in this bag. That says not a bag of drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it turns out a lot of drugs.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm munch Box. That's your Bonehead story of the day. Hey, thank you guys for hanging out.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate you guys being part of the show today, for listening, for calling, for tweeting mister Bobby Bones on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you guys so much. iHeartRadio. Search Bobby Bones Show on demand. Thanks guys, come on Bobby Bone's show. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the pot.
Speaker 3: A guest