Speaker 1: Wow, what's up everybody? It is Thursday, November twenty first, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show, where our speed rating is about to go up in a big, big way because I'm Michael Florio joined here with Lakwan Jones, and look we're we're not the fastest guys in the world. That's little surprise, but it's like we're about to eat a mushroom in Mario because we are joined by the one, the only, Chris Johnson CJ two K. A little background on Chris Johnson, first round draft pick in two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Eight, three time Pro Bowler, an All.
Speaker 1: Pro player two thousand and nine Offensive Player of the Year when he ran for two thousand yards, played for the Titans, Jets, and Cardinals, and now you can hear him as one half of the Smash and Dash podcast with Wendell White. Chris Johnson, How you doing.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm doing good man, just chilling.
Speaker 4: This is probably like one of the best times of the year where you got football, you got high school, college, NFL football, and lady, well not lady. This football season, it's literally been a football game on every other week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 3: So it's great.
Speaker 2: Ball every day. I mean, look, that sounds good. The energies are high. I mean this this season has been crazy though for NFL CJ. Like it's it's been up and down. Like I don't know how your fantasy teams are doing, but I know mine right now. On the back end, I don't know if I'm going to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: You in, I guess so crazing after deadline ain't hit you yet?
Speaker 2: Oh that deadline and then with six teams on buy this week, like the way we warre popping this week. But like I don't know who to drop because I can't drop CJ Tillman. I can't drop from Will Ditsley, Like I can't do that, Like, what's up with that?
Speaker 3: Man? That's how you got to take that l babe.
Speaker 2: Now we can't take no l CJ. We take lessons. We got to stack these wins, man. I still believe, but I don't know if I'm going.
Speaker 1: You take L's to get the Elvis week for the bigger w Later on in the season, Crystal wanted to ask you because you have shared a backfield with Lindell White and now you are sharing a podcast with him. So what's it like being in the podcast world and which one of those two is harder to share?
Speaker 4: I feel like the asshaw being in the backfield together, it's harder to share, you know. The podcast, bro, we both found that same time. We get the talking go back and forth. But you know, in the pike, I mean in the NFL, on the team and you just never know how in this snap it's just going to be how many different playmxs you have on offense that you got to get the ball too. So anyway it is. We made it work though with the smash and daddys though, So we made it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's got to be some type of competition going on there on the pod. I mean, I'm pretty sure it was on the field as well, sharing the backfield with him, Like are y'all trying to like one up each other on the pod? Like y'all trying to say, yo, my take is far.
Speaker 4: You know, we do the betting guys and all the other different the prop best and stuff like that. So at the end of the season, it's either on the trophy or Rascling Championship. Dealt or something like that. So right now, yeah, right now, currently he's fifty six thirty three and one. Wow. Yeah, and I'm fifty four thirty one fifty point thirty one.
Speaker 2: So you're right there with it. You're right there with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he got more wins, but he got more losses. I got.
Speaker 2: You gotta make sure that's correct.
Speaker 3: Who that's lost? Now.
Speaker 2: Look, it's like, I know you're jumping into fantasy, right, I mean, has it become your passion?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Does it keep you tapped into the game that's going on today?
Speaker 4: Hey, it definitely do. I've been doing it, like since I retired in eighteen. I think I started like really getting a fantasy probably like in twenty twenty or whatever like that. So like I've been tapped into it and then, yeah, it just helped you stay with the game. It helped you like really find out players who like that's not nationally known that everybody is talking about it, Like, dang, who is the blow that just went for twenty Fantasy parts?
Speaker 3: I Mean I never heard of him before, and that makes you look him up and like, oh man, like I got it. I definitely got to pay attention to him like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he really like that.
Speaker 1: And look, us in this fantasy space, A lot of the time we come at things from like a statistical standpoint.
Speaker 5: We're looking at.
Speaker 1: Numbers, or we're watching the games and being like, oh, that's something I noticed or whatever. But you have such a unique perspective as someone who has played this game and knows like how the mind of a player works. So is there any way that you think that that gives you a leg up in fantasy and that you like kind of view things differently than people like us who have never been on an NFL field.
Speaker 4: I think it does into certain aspects, right, because you know, when you play a fantasy it's our different type of apps are Google that you can look up their projection and seeing what they're supposed to do, and they're playing against this team that's ranked this and ration or this against the past and things like that. I think where it helps me out of a lot is me just knowing the different scenarios and high certain teams are going to try to attack certain teams going into it with the game fan and.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 4: So it kind of helped me who to play each weekend things like that.
Speaker 2: Ord Now I want to ask you about this Titans backfield today, like you and Lindell were one of the best duos when it comes to Titan's history. So I'm wondering what your thoughts on this duo with Tony Pollard and Kaj Spears, what they got going on in that backfield.
Speaker 4: You know, I like, I like those two guys they have back there, But I don't feel like it's crazy as you said that, because me and them guys just had this conversation on our podcast two weeks ago, and basically I just don't feel like they are using those guys how are me? And then there was behind the year when we was really like smashing dash. We're coming out of the game like I might have twenty carriers, he might have fifteen carriers. Yeah, And when you look at the today's game and how it is, you not even if it's a runner back that just got the job by itself, they're not averaging twenty five thirty carries like you. You having the main guy getting anywhere from anywhere in between ten and fifteen carrier these days like yeah, and then had again receptions out of the backfield and things like that, but they're trying to throw it all over the field and put up points and stuff these days. So but those guys, I like both of those guys. I like their game and I think they can be real good for us. But I can't really compare them to us because they're not using them the same way that they use us.
Speaker 3: Like it was crazy, Like, man, man, you can have me and the they.
Speaker 4: Are on the same fantasy team, yeah, because I get them, but spears and in a ton of product, you can't have both of them because it's only one guy going to get give matority of the touches and things like that.
Speaker 2: I wonder did you draft either one of them this season?
Speaker 4: On one of my leads, I got the one. I say that it wasn't in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh man, you're down bad right now.
Speaker 3: On that roster.
Speaker 1: You talked though about how back in the day you could start both you and Linda White on the same fantasy team. I would say that right now, there's one backfield like that, and it is the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: When you watch that backfields, like, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Because they do.
Speaker 1: Remind me a lot of smash and dash and that, Like we've seen other backfields like that as well. But they to me are the cream of the crop right now and just one of the best duos. I would say that I've seen.
Speaker 5: Where do they fall for you?
Speaker 4: Oh man, the Dead duo is a real nice dueo.
Speaker 3: I like both those games. I love Jamer Gibbs game.
Speaker 4: But same thing, like I was saying with us back in the days, you look up and you see their offense and Gibs after Saint Kiers and the Government Athlete. Oh yeah, both of them are getting the value of touches and they actually.
Speaker 3: Doing their thing with it.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, I love what they got going on over that, and they definitely are in the smashing their start I think.
Speaker 2: In Detroit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I wanted to ask you, what is the advantages as a running back playing with a mobile quarterback like Kyler Murray or Anthony Richardson, Like, what are the advantages there?
Speaker 4: This on thedvanaer really because a lot of the teams are playing, they're running and spread, and you're starting to see more NFL teams going to the quarterback in the shot then ye right back and there, so you're not getting a lot of the traditional iron formation quarterback under center and things like that. So when you go to the the run game within the shot gun, that backside d n gotta stay home, right, he gotta, you know, he gotta keep iron a quarterback. So when you run an inside zone from the shotgun, quarterback to hand it off or he could run it. So that means that that backside the end can't crash down as hard as he usually do.
Speaker 3: So if he can't.
Speaker 4: Crash down like that, then nine times out of ten, it's going to be an open name for the runner back. So it's just like an extra guy, like a quarterback is like an extra block, an extra blocker without really has to block anybody, because if he prays down and come to get knee, then that leads the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Going around the edge with nobody out there to make a sac of runner.
Speaker 1: And quarterbacks are more and more athletic now, it feels like than ever before. Do you ever think, like, imagine what I would have done with a Kyler Murray or Anthony Richardson or Jalen Hurt someone like that.
Speaker 4: Now I don't have to I had this young there you go, there go without y'all. A lot of these guys probably wouldn't even may be doing it, But I did that way Vince Young and I went for two thousand yards.
Speaker 3: You know, me and Vince, So they tell the story right there.
Speaker 2: All right, So everything cannot be perfect in a fantasy season. So I want you to talk about because I know you in six leagues. You said, like there has to be some headaches across all the board, Like, what is some of the biggest headaches you have to deal with?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: My biggest headache was so I picked So okay, So this year I did a different strategy. Like I used to go tight end heavy because you get your points from the catches and a lot of teams out, and I started trying to go through receive it.
Speaker 3: So I know the.
Speaker 4: Last two years I was able to get uh, well you got from Killer. I was able to get Killer and Travis Kelsey. I was those two guys. So you know, getting those two guys, they was averting six or seven catches a game and.
Speaker 3: You know, testdowns in the yards.
Speaker 4: So but this year I went back to the traditional I went running back head.
Speaker 2: Running back hero of course, come on, c J.
Speaker 4: Let me whire. The first half of the season. Christ and McCaffrey is hurt for like eight weeks and then like the first two weeks, the checko bowing.
Speaker 2: Our Yeah you was hurting bad in the first half of the season, and so like, we.
Speaker 3: What you're doing.
Speaker 4: So McCaffrey finally came and then you know he got to get rid jested by for check or still al out. So that was my biggest na this year.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm right with you.
Speaker 1: I had so much to checko on all of my teams this year, and one game in and it was all over. But one thing that I think it's overlooked when we're especially from a fantasy standpoint, is offensive line. People just take them for granted. I feel like, and this guy's a Rams fan, so from first hand experience, he could be like Kian Williams has had eleven different offensive linemen this year.
Speaker 2: How much does that affect.
Speaker 1: The offense and specifically the run game of teams going into those games?
Speaker 4: I thank a whole lot because when you are a running back, you want to be on the same page and have that chemistry with their offensive line, just as well as our quarterbacks want then be on the same page with the receivers. It's the same way with the offensive line the runno back, we're married, We're together. We want to be on the same page a lot of times. When you have your offensive line, they understand the type of running back you are, the type of things that you like to do, the type of cuts you like to make, and you understand running back how they like to block certain things, how they like to do a lot of things. When it comes to the Black scheme, it's kind of like I said, some marriages.
Speaker 3: Chemistry and that helps. That helps you be better as running back can help them.
Speaker 4: So when you got eleven guys, eleven different guys, and you can never get that chemistry, you can never get on the same page because once you get the roller and this guy, this guy, you bring this different guy in. So it just makes everybody job that much difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I mean it's true. I mean, as a RAMS fan, like I know what's going on. But in the fantasy streets, they sitting there kicking kyro w Ins backen like as his fault. Like he's still going out there putting up points, like he just scoring like eight games in a row. But look, that's just event right now. But listen, is there any players in fantasy from a fantasy standpoint that caught your eye this season? Like an under a radar guy, like a like a Jordan Mason is somebody you know from San Francisco that I was on heavy all summer because like, the dude has the talent, he's explosive. Like, was there any young running back this season that caught your eye?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jordan Mason was one of those guys. How did you know by him? Though? Because let's get so crazy.
Speaker 6: When when when CMC got hurt right after that game or whatever he didn't play or whatever like that, I automatically went to look for the back the back of running out and I didn't know the name or anything his name and I went to look for him and things like that people then already drafted on.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say I set the tone, but hey, you gotta tap in Ceja real deal fantasy on Twitter all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: Man, they should get that plugged.
Speaker 2: I get that pluggin.
Speaker 3: But another guy that caught my eye and uh, what's your guy now? From Seattle? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, Zach Sharbonney. No not Kenneth Walker, Yeah, killer Walker, killer Walker.
Speaker 3: He's a dog. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was one of those guys that I paid attention to last year, and I'm like, yeah, he's coming to savlone and this year is gonna be a be a big year for him.
Speaker 3: So that was one of those guys.
Speaker 1: He's the dash and the smash and Dash duo there, so we see why he would see your eye and look, we know you guys are uber competitive even when you hang it up.
Speaker 5: So I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: We saw Xavier where they go out and run a four two one forty this year and it's someone who had the record for years. When you saw that, like, what do you feel? Do you start stretching and be like I want to go again or.
Speaker 4: To the y'all pups respect? And I seen him like when I seen him run that where I'm like, he is moving, yeah, and then like that made me go look at something in his highlights and I'm like, yeah, he really moving for real.
Speaker 3: For real like that.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even see his feet when he was running, like it was like the role runner, Like he really liked that. But listen, you got twin boys that's playing ball right now, dB and a wide receiver I believe, so you're seeing their development, Like do you see your speed in them?
Speaker 3: My speed? Yeah? They got some speed.
Speaker 2: They got some wheels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they probably actually faster than how They probably faster than Lee when they on this point, And that's probably just because.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm doing the right things with.
Speaker 4: Them, having them running tracks, starting earlier training on this stuff. So that's probably Like y'all want to check them out. You know, their Instagram is twin Underscore Juices. Yeah, they gonna be they only know. They got a lot of highlights on their page and things like that. So anybody watching or whatever like that, go check them out instant dope or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they pretty fast.
Speaker 1: NFL scouts heard faster than me at their age, and their ears perked up.
Speaker 2: Mike made over there in Miami, like, huh oh and you what, yeah, Mike be they ain't gonna be all over that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, just once again, you can Chris Johnson from the Smash and Dashed podcast, co host with Lindell White, you can hear it wherever you get your pods up, Chris, where can the people find you? And is there anything else you want to plug?
Speaker 3: Ah? Man, you know I'm in Orlando. You know my inspirament pretty sat too. Eight.
Speaker 4: I also got Airbnb's down in Atlanta by Disney that's two k underscore vacation runners.
Speaker 3: Oh and yeah, you know I'm just here.
Speaker 4: Man is doing what to doing training these boys, so yeah, train and only keep it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure to definitely give smash and dash a listen, follow CJ, follow his kids who are going to be future NFL playing man. CJ, thank you so much for the time, and we'll be right back on the Fantasy Football Show with our Week twelve calls.
Speaker 7: Back here on the NFL Fantasy Football Show, and thanks to Chris Johnson for stopping by and hanging out with the Florio and LaQuan take a time. We've had CJ on this show. Always a good time, always good guy to talk to and maybe just maybe fingers crossed we gonna get him back again at some point in the future. But a lot of fun. So glad we could get him to hang around. All right, guys, time to do our calls for Week twelve is always. Let's start as we normally do with.
Speaker 2: Club dub.
Speaker 5: That I'll choked up.
Speaker 7: We think it will be the top scorers non Quarterback division for the week. And wait, I'm looking at this now and Kawan, this is this is top score This isn't sleeper. This isn't surprise of the week. Please, I'm not even that. I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: Explain yourself here.
Speaker 2: Surprise surprise, it's Bucky Irvin to be at the top among the elite running backs this week. Man only because for not only, but multiple reasons why Mike Evans might be back in the fold to give some more functionality of that offense. But also this Giants defense, they give up a ton of explosive plays at the highest rate in the league. And I know everybody's going to point to Rashad White being that he's out snapping him, but that's just because he's on the field with pass blocking, running routes. But when it comes to actually touching the ball, being efficient and making plays, it's Bucky Irvin's backfield. And I think this is a game where he can get loose, bus off a couple of runs, get involved in the passing game as well, and put up some big points this week with a beautiful matchup.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: I mean, I appreciate the logic that all right, it's sixteens, gona buy.
Speaker 5: I mean, I really I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To do some gymnastics here, Like I do think Bucky. Every can have a good game, but man, I appreciate you being all in on that.
Speaker 5: I'm all I see.
Speaker 7: I mean, while Florio your name is one that I think is one, it's probably on a lot more people's minds for this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been the rules a little bit and I realized I picked a quarterback after the fact. But what are you gonna do? So I'm gonna stick with him here. It's justin Herbert, who partly because of the matchup. Look, everyone knows by now that the Ravens secondary is one that you can pick on. They've allowed a whole bunch of yards. It's arguably, I would say, the best matchup for a quarterback. Third most fantasy points, most yards, second, most touchdowns allowed. But Herbert has been playing a lot better himself as well, averaging twenty two fantasy points per game in his last month, two hundred and seventy five yards per game in that span, getting more passing touchdowns, and running a whole lot more as well, which is huge for his fantasy value. But if you want a non quarterback pick as well, like start all your Chargers pass catchers this week, I think Lad McCaughey is a great start. Quentin Johnston is someone that I'm streaming in a number of leagues, and so is Will Disley's, so like, it's not just a Herbert thing.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: All of the Chargers pass catchers are in play in this fantastic matchup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so you broke the rules. I also broke the rules a little bit cla because it's funny because like, I'm the one who sets this up and literally was just about thinking, I just threw this name in the show sheet without even paying attention to it. It's Jaden Daniels. Because he's been in a little bit of a mini slump lately. I think this is a week for him to break out of it against the Dallas Cowboys. I think if you want to go with a non quarterback, I would pivot to Brian Robinson in the backfield, mostly for the same reason because the Cowboys defense, especially against the run, has been.
Speaker 5: Awful all year long.
Speaker 7: We saw Joe Mixon go off last week on Monday Night Football.
Speaker 5: I think b rob can do that.
Speaker 7: I think Jayden Daniels can do But because you know, the passing wise has not been great for Daniels the last few weeks, but I do think we see him run a little bit more. I think we see him be very efficient and effective, and then I think in turn starts to open some things up in the passing game, so Terry McLaurin can get some Maybe Zach Ertz has some deep sleeper vibes. I know folks like Noah Brown as a sleeper this week as well. So yeah, so my I guess my real answer is Brian Robinson, but my fake breaking the rules answer is Jade and Daniels.
Speaker 2: I mean, see, I should have picked a quarterback like you should have literally broke the rules, the rules.
Speaker 7: You could have just gone and picked I don't know, I just picked Baker Mayfield or something.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, I'm picking bakery man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, cool, all right, So none of us, none of us agreed to the rules at this point.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 5: We have three quarterbacks in our non quarterback segment whatever.
Speaker 7: Week twelve red flag the player to beware of this week.
Speaker 2: And uh, LaQuan, you were just full of surprises today, sir. Yeah. Man, I surprised myself with this one. And I was looking at this schedule, the matchup man, and I'm like ah Man, I gotta be honest with myself. Kyra Williams is a red flag this week for me, and it's a lot of multiple reasons why. I mean, this Eagles defense is scary, but it's more specifically on Zach Bond, this linebacker that they got man out of nowhere making a huge impact in the run game. The dude's actually tied first in stops ask for PFF and top ten for tackles for loss. So this is definitely going to be a struggle, a challenge for Kyrion Williams, who in the last two games has averaged nine Fantasy points per game. So it's more so getting our expectations in order because also noting that Kyrion Williams is already dealing with trying to find the rhythm within this old line Rob Hamenstein trending towards back to being playing, but it's more so of like they still don't have that chemistry on that front. So it's going to be a very difficult match for Kian Williams to try to get the run game going this week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been a little bit of a slump for him, three straight games without a touchdown.
Speaker 5: The yardage numbers have been down across the board.
Speaker 3: I really nasty work.
Speaker 7: He was so great earlier in the season, and it just seems like maybe regression coming for him at the midpoint of the year. For sure, Florida, who is your guy that you are concerned about? J?
Speaker 5: Stroud?
Speaker 1: And this is something I said earlier this year with Patrick Mahomes, like we have reached a point where CJ. Stroud is purely a name. Like if you're considering playing him, it's because you remember what he did last year and what you paid for him in the draft and stuff like that. But on the year, Kirk Cousins Aaron Rodgers both have more Fantasy points than him, and in the last month he is averaging less Fantasy points per game than Daniel Jones, Trevor Lawrence, Gino Smith, Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: He's pretty much giving you.
Speaker 1: What Caleb Williams has been giving you. And you wouldn't play Caleb against the Titans, so why would you? Like I understand he at some point could break out. He is Nico Collins back. He had that long Neco touchdown called back last week, but in his last five games he has two passing touchdowns. He is one game with over two hundred and sixty yards in that span and none with thirteen fantasy points.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'm hopeful.
Speaker 1: That eventually he's gonna break out of this and everything, but until we see it happen, I don't see how you can trust CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud in fantasy right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's just it's been a disappointment.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Some of it obviously, the offensive line has had struggles, They've had wide receivers missing. Some of it is just that, you know, the play calling just has not been the same. You know, Bobby Slowick maybe not hitting all the right buttons the way he did last year, but whatever it is, it just it just has not worked out for me. It's it's DeAndre Swift as a player just to beware of, partially because he is dealing with a nagging groin injury. All those signs point to him being good enough to play this week. The other part of it is just the Minnesota Vikings have been really hard on running backs this year. Some of it I think is because, at least numbers wise, because teams are throwing the ball fairly effectively against them. They have faced the fewest rush attempts of any team in the league. But then again, they're also just not giving up a whole lot of yards per carry as well the vikings across the board, whether it's through the air or on the ground, not giving up touchdowns. This feels like a game where maybe they lean on Caleb a little bit more. If there is an out for DeAndre Swift, it's to get some targets, just to get him out in space and see what he can do right there. But if he just want to use him as a straight running back, I wonder if the volume is going to be enough and whether or not he's going to find enough running room to be productive. We keep coming back to this, right it's six teams on a by. It's hard to find other options this week. So I understand if you've got to have Swift in the lineup as a flex, as an RB two whatever. I just don't love the matchup. I don't love what potentially the production can be for DeAndre Swift this week. So it's time to drive your line. I'm presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry. Got our snore Lax, the guys that we think can survive and maybe produce in potentially bad Or Nestling great circumstances. So while I don't love DeAndre Swift Lakwan, you do love one of his teammates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Cole Kamet and actually Roshan Johnson might be available in the wire man because he could have some standalone value this week as well. With Thomas Brown, you know, calling the shots. But Cole Kmett is my sleeper this week. With three of his last four times he's faced off against the Vikings, He's put up double digit fantasy points with the ceiling being fifteen fantasy points in two big tight end one games on the rise of Kayla Williams in that four game span. Now that Shane Wolgron's out of the way last week, who saw Caleb play his best game numbers wise, production wise, and Cole Comet in terms of overall production. So I think this is going to be back on the rise where Cole comment can sneak in put up some big fantasy points because I know a lot of people got him on the bench, but I am feeling like this is a week where Thomas Brown, who comes from that Sean McVay tree knows how to utilize his running backs and his tight ends, and this could be a big game for Cole Comett and Kyler Williams.
Speaker 7: I mean that was my hope last week with Thomas Brown taking over, that we'd see some short throws to DeAndre Swift to Cole Comet, because that's what they did a lot of last year in Carolina. Didn't really happen against the Patriots or against the Packers. I should say, maybe it happens this week against the Minnesota Vikings Florida.
Speaker 5: Who's your sleeper for the week.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go with Will Disley, who I do like, but I already kind of said that when I was talking up Justin Herbert. But if you have Will Disley, I think he's a good sleeper and you could start him this week. I'll pay it to Hunter Henry here though, who I think is Drake Mayne's favorite target. Since Drake may took over as the QB one there, he is a twenty six percent first read share that is the sixth best amongst tight ends. He's averaged over eleven Fantasy points per game in that span, and Miami since Week seven have allowed the fourth most yards to tight end, So bayrel matchup could be chasing points. I really like his quarterback on the way he's been playing lately, and those two clearly have chemistry. So I think he's even maybe elevated a little bit. He shouldn't be viewed as a sleeper, but he still is. He's available in a lot of leagues. But I think he's played well enough where you could just pick him up and.
Speaker 5: Start him right now. There you go.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 7: You get some options there for you. My sleeper for the week, the Commander's DST. Look, at this point, we're just finding who's playing the Cowboys on a weekly basis, and we are starting that defense against them. I mean, that seems to be kind of the best way to go it has been. If you are a Cowboys fan, you're probably ready to just kind of wash your hands of the season, even though you still have what like seven games left through whatever it is I'm sitting here going through. I mean, this week it's going to be the Commanders. Next week we'll be talking about the Giants, and it's the Bengals. I mean, we're just going to go on and on down the list of teams to play against the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Cooba rush was.
Speaker 7: Better in week eleven than he was in Week ten. Still wasn't great. They threw the ball fifty five times. Adam Rank on Fantasy Live basically said, the Cowboys are an arena football team. We're not trying to run the ball. We're going to stand back here and throw it all day, which would be great if they had somebody beyond just ceed Lamb to throw the football too. So I think the Commanders, who've been a lot better over the last month than they were at the start of the season, they.
Speaker 5: Should be pretty available.
Speaker 7: I think across waiver wires, go out, get them, plug them in your lineup, start them against the Cowboys and prosper That is what I'm looking at for a sleeper. That was Drive your Lineup, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry whatever it's a camera Vibe learn more at Toyota dot com Slash Camera.
Speaker 5: That'll pretty much do it, though.
Speaker 7: For this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast, Again thanks to Chris Johnson for stopping by. I always enjoyed watching him play, enjoy talking to him just as much. Stay happy, safe and healthy, do good and live well. Enjoy Thursday Night football, everybody. We'll talk to you again tomorrow,