Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks back.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talked Back and show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers and all that good shit. This is your co host, AJ Holiday. What's up, Tam Bam? How your foot?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Niggas and holes?
Speaker 2: I'm back?
Speaker 1: I know you not bitch you barly right.
Speaker 2: The swelling has gone down and until we're on our way to being back two footed. But it hurts today. It does. I don't know if I slept wrong or something, because my feet wasn't elevant. My foot wasn't elevated when I woke up, so I don't know if that has something to do with it. But it's throbbing right now.
Speaker 1: Your mama don't got no rheumatoid arthritis medicine, no anti inflammatories. You ain't got no advil, which is no proxym that helps with inflammation. I take a leave as a leave in the proxym.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if a leaeve is or not thought a leave might be aspiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I've been taking the leave and smoking weed because I refuse to take those narcotics.
Speaker 1: Cinem ya. Okay, I don't have an addictive personality, but bitch, whenever I get prescribed some paying medicine, i'd be be enjoying it until it's over.
Speaker 2: No, that should make me sleep all day, and yeah, I don't want to sleep. I don't like sleeping all day.
Speaker 1: I do, bitch. I told you, I'm to make some T shirts that say I love to lay down, or make them t shirts.
Speaker 2: The hardest part about this isn't for me. Isn't the pain. It's the the fact that I just gotta wait on people to take me places or yeah, yeah man, it sucks sitting around the house and stuff like that. That is not my ministry. I had like, yeah, about to get I went to tar. I finally got out the house and went the Target. Last night. I was being so nice to random people. I was like, hey, how you doing. I like your outfit, like just being very extra because I was just so happy to see human human kind.
Speaker 1: Happy to be out.
Speaker 2: Yes, shame, I was being so nice. I was buying tire you so stuff. I was like you want something, get one.
Speaker 1: Just you know I.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. You wan't want to get one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just need to get out this house.
Speaker 1: It would be got some quick healing shay over there.
Speaker 2: Amen, y'all pray for my foot to heal quick.
Speaker 1: You got you got a week down, You got a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down the week you're.
Speaker 1: Doing homecoming this year?
Speaker 2: If I can walk. I love homecoming? Shut out college BC BC. You gotta say, I have.
Speaker 1: You know okay, you know you know girl, I've been to homecoming since Oh shit, we did go. Well, we went last year, but not like I haven't been a tailgating like the actual game and shit like that in years.
Speaker 2: I wish you would come because it's not fun when every thirty two seconds, hey girl, Ashley, what Ashley? I just be like, she on her way the house.
Speaker 5: And look I was there.
Speaker 1: Bitch was shocked up in Colombia.
Speaker 2: Her way. She said she was on her way. I think she's on her way. She's not coming.
Speaker 1: I literally slept the whole Saturday last year. I slept the whole day. It a lot of energy out of me to be to be for real men, and I got to learn how to how.
Speaker 2: To your social barometer is low, Burrow for real, that should be getting low as fucked Like, Okay, I need to recharge.
Speaker 1: I'll do this again next week.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I'll be out there loving the energy people I like, y'all like, oh, I love you girl.
Speaker 1: Because people don't even know I lived here in Charleston. When they see me, they think I'm like visiting from out of town. That's just how much I don't be outside, Like I really don't want people to get familiar with me. Yeah, it's a surprise, hey, when.
Speaker 2: I supply surprise, surprise, surprise. Well, we ain't gonna talk about my weekend because y'all know I didn't get to do She went to Target, that was it. I tried to go to bars and Nobles. They was closed. Like, man, I can't win out here. Oh, let me not speak that on myself. I keep winning, period.
Speaker 1: Okay, what'd you do what I do this weekend? It was rain and I ain't do much. Did I leave the house Saturday? I just ate.
Speaker 2: I ate a lot this weekend. I made the viral cucumber salad for myself this weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you do the smoked salmon one?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did it so good? Was it?
Speaker 1: When you get your smoked salmon one from I like costcos.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got it from publics.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep.
Speaker 2: It was smoked salmon with black pepper, cracked black pepper. It was so good. I enjoyed it. And my tongue was in here eating chocolate cake. I was eating my I enjoyed it, right, But watching her eat cake while I was eating that, it was just unfair. And she was like eating it was chocolate around her mouth. She's like, it's really not that good.
Speaker 1: Girl, don't do it. You can't move around like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like my dessert is like watermelon and fruit, and in the morning, I'm drinking the hot lemon water like because I know I cannot afford to make a single misstep when I can't do any workout. I found a seated works out that I'm gonna do when we finish this. You could do abs, Yeah, that's it's a core It's a core and upper body workout from your chair that I'm gonna do. It's for amputees and people who are like, you know, in wheelchairs and stuff like that, So I'm gonna try that. It's a twenty five minute because I already think it's hell. I ain't got time.
Speaker 1: Do some arms and back.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm gonna do that today. Let's get in the sin.
Speaker 1: But first I want to talk about ritual quan passing. R. T.
Speaker 2: Rich all right, Peter Rich, Homie Kwan Man.
Speaker 1: It's just like our generation, we have a lot of illnesses, and on top of that, we have the drug epidemic pandemic. What I'm saying, like, it's not about if at this point it's win if you are out here still actively taking artificial percocets, cocaine weed. I even think they contaminating the weed with fentanyl now, like you just really have to be careful.
Speaker 2: I google and I saw that there is no evidence to show that finanyl has been in any weed.
Speaker 1: How they supposed to know everybody's weed, come on, tammy. Yeah, but I mean when people die, they just say, oh, fentanyl overdose, but they don't know how they took the fentanyl.
Speaker 2: But when finanyl burns, it can't hurt you.
Speaker 1: When it burns touching, touching. Do you see that police officer who accidentally touched and yeah, so it's on the weed, so never mind burning it, rolling it up touching it to roll it up. Hey, don't believe it, So it's not in your reality. But the reality really is is that that shit is.
Speaker 2: I know it's in a lot of all in the weed. But I will say, guys, get your hands on if you are taking any kind of you got friends or no, just yeah, or you know any of that or your grandma. Your neighbor is an old lady, and she got a drug that got fitting all in it because prescription drugs do have fentanyl in it, and she might take too much. You never know, you know, she might accidentally double dose one day because she forgot she already took her miss. Get some nark han, have a narkn in your medical kid in your house. You can save your life or someone else's.
Speaker 1: It's really really wild, man, it's wild. But it was a fake percoset that he passed from.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what back allegedly, you know, but I know one thing when he when he was having his run, that was a good time in my life right there.
Speaker 1: I know, man did a lot of shit just to live this head line.
Speaker 2: They be playing that all weekend on obviously the right story out in clubs. I wish you know, we wouldn't wait to celebrate each other as much, you know, until we die. You know, I wish we would celebrate each other more while we're here.
Speaker 1: This was a couple of weeks ago. I saw he was arguing with a fan on Twitter. The guy was like, yeah, you haven't made no songs, like you're not really relevant, like talking to him, real slick, like we ain't gonna do that. The rich on me kwan okay, like, yeah, nigga might not be making music right now. And I feel like sometimes when people aren't as active in this industry that they probably spent their whole lives trying to get into it. It's a pretty good reason. Oftentimes it's not just because they didn't get big. Maybe they didn't do the things that was being required of them to be his megastar. Maybe they had a little bit more integrity, Okay, just be and just because they're not putting on albums, that don't mean he ain't living. Like niggas have investments and things like that. Hopefully you do the right thing with your money, like he was able to still able to take care of his family, and so I mean, he's not a failure.
Speaker 2: A lot and he still had a lot of bitch just.
Speaker 1: Back part and he owned his masters. Also this is that was his rebuttal to this fan that was trying to play him. He was like, a difference between me and your and your favorite artist is that I own my masters, right.
Speaker 2: Like the girls were, So what do you think about that? After his passing the girls that were on in secret relationships when him decided to go public.
Speaker 1: We had a whole episode on this ship last last year because remember, somebody likes some regular people on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Everybody everybody's regular people, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, like just whatever random people on Twitter where a guy passed away and then like these women they come out the woodworks. It's just like if you were sucking that dick in the dark, suck that ghost dick in the dark too, because what are you doing? Why it's a ghost now he's an ancestor now he is he is, but goes to.
Speaker 2: The Darcy.
Speaker 1: Stay there?
Speaker 2: What are you doing if you know if you're gonna agree to be a dark wing duck, yeah, stay a dark wing duck. You can't. I mean, everybody agrees different and I get it. Death is hard not read people.
Speaker 1: That is cloud chasing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I don't know what those women are feeling. I don't know what they're experiencing. Maybe they wanted people to know that they loved this person. I don't know, and I don't have a judge our journey for them, but I will say he if he wouldn't be happy with you posting that in life, then he's I wouldn't be happy with you posting it and death, you know. So I'm just out of respect for that person and what they felt like was most important to them, which was the woman that they chose. You should just be quiet or just put it in the close friends, get out. It's gonna get out from the close friends. So his surviving partner is there, who was living with him day in and day out with his kid and Harry. You listen, what's the girl Banks?
Speaker 1: What's the name?
Speaker 2: Erica Banks?
Speaker 1: Erica Banks from Texas and Houston. I don't know. Did she I feel like she kicked this off and once she posted, then there's like a couple other gates. Yeah, a couple other women came out the woodworks, you know, talking about how they too had this hidden relationship with rich Homi Kwan where were y'all when he was alive, Like, if you couldn't post him, then it's just it's really lame, I'm gonna tell you. Yeah, I don't know if y'all know y'all lame or not, but it's.
Speaker 2: Sad and unfortunate because it would have been nice if he didn't have Like nobody's passing any judgment on him for being a cheater, you know. Everybody's like, oh, these side bitches ain't shit. But also he wasn't, you know, for having side chicks, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because he's a nigga in the relationship, you know what I'm saying. So they're not going to respect it if he doesn't. Right, Well, they were respecting it until he died. I'll say that they weren't respecting it.
Speaker 2: They just was quiet.
Speaker 1: That's that's being respectful in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Was in my eyes if they if a woman respects your relationship, she's not gonna fuck with you, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's for the person in the relationship to respect it. So you can't expect anybody outside of it too when the person in it don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: And Obama came and said, tell me, give me somebody puss it right down, you.
Speaker 1: Fucking Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: No, I love Michelle, how damn.
Speaker 1: You know I be feeling like that anytime I see, like, uh whatever, a celebrities person messing with another celebrities significant other. Like you see these people on the internet all the time. You need your ass whoop? Right, you need your ass whoop because you know that's that girl. Man, we all know that's her husband.
Speaker 2: Right because on the Shape Room every weekend in.
Speaker 1: Love what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Just but just damn people, bring back shame, Bring back shame.
Speaker 1: It's one of that too. Yeah, Like these bitches ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh, Black Effect is four years old today, did.
Speaker 1: You know that? How? Hey?
Speaker 2: Byday hat me birthday back period.
Speaker 1: That's alright, because that's around the time we were about to be four.
Speaker 2: We'll be four in January five, isn't it? No? Four?
Speaker 1: We're older. Why we're older than the network and.
Speaker 5: We actually did we started, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we launched in twenty one January of twenty one. We had started recording twenty twenty the latter part of twenty twenty, but we launched. We launched in January twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: So how that's four years right, twenty one to twenty two, twenty two to twenty three, twenty three to twenty four, four to twenty five, four years. We'll be four years old in January.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, sure, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: They not four years old till September.
Speaker 2: There was four year old today.
Speaker 1: I'm confused account I don't.
Speaker 2: Know anyway, happy bythday we have what else happened?
Speaker 1: We got side checks. Kendrick Lamar child Okay, So Kendrick Lamar will be performing at the twenty twenty five Super Bowl in New Orleans. Okay, And a lot of natives, New Orleans natives are feeling some type of way because they, like, you know, they've never put on any New Orlean artists, right, And I seem I agree, right, if y'all want to be in New Orleans, you got some of the biggest artists out of New Orleans, okay, right, Juvenile, these niggas don't really even get along though, Okay to even do their own little because it's a whole thing right now with many fresh him and many fresh and juvenile will be good. But they couldn't get them all together to do a show in New Orleans, like Low Wayne. It's not fucking with baby and this, that and the third. But y'all mad because so it's just gonna be Little Wayne up there, not the whole cash money.
Speaker 2: Well, I know one thing. If they do have Lil Wayne, I hope he don't do no rock version of his songs because when I see him at Broccolifest and he did all his songs as a rock and roll version, I was so upset.
Speaker 1: That was that's who is market, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, who is not for us?
Speaker 2: It was but you at Broccoli fest that's niggas. You know. If you ad Lollapalooza are one of those uh white festivals, then I can understand why you would do a rock version of your song, right, But with.
Speaker 1: Me and us.
Speaker 2: Going on, I was so disappointed.
Speaker 1: So like it.
Speaker 2: I did not like it. That is not for me. So I just hope if they do invite him, that he does do the original ones that we feel in songs that we loved, you know, not.
Speaker 1: It's twenty five years of back that ass up. I feel like juvenile should be up there. I'm just trying to figure out what would be I want Kendrick Lamar to the form I want Kendrick to absolutely so. Would the collaboration being now I think people have already made it kind of awkward if he does try to incorporate Low Wayne is like, y'all forced me to do this, Like now I got to figure out my show and incorporate this. Nigga and I don't think Kendrick Lamar has an issue that he.
Speaker 2: Should be like all his songs Kendrick, and then he could like close his set with they Not Like Us, and then it can go and Wayne.
Speaker 5: Like they not like New Orleans.
Speaker 2: And then like go into his set like and then go into like some New Orleans sound.
Speaker 1: Send that to jay Z. Send that idea, jay Z, see if Nigga and.
Speaker 2: I incorporate that, because because that would be good.
Speaker 1: People spoke out, Cameron and Mace, you know, they talked about it. Boosy, you know, he just don't know how to articulate ship. Charlamagne talked about it. Massive speaks out about it. So I don't know. Kendrick Lamar is one of the biggest artists out here. He had the best year out of everybody. I think he should be at the at the Super Bowl, right, that's just what I think.
Speaker 2: He did have a very good summer. He ran the summer. I can't lie. Yeah, so we don't see. I want to go New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I want to go. You know, I haven't been to New Orleans as an adult. Then I want to go down there and do some magic shit too. B visit one of some of them them places, the cemeteries, and give me.
Speaker 2: Some dirt, put some sauce on. We talked back. Then I want to go eat. That's what I want to go do. That's what I when I go to New Orleans. I gained seven pounds before I get home because I'm eating all the food, the being a I'm going Ocasion seafood off of Claremont shout out.
Speaker 1: It is not that good.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Popular opinion Charlston South Carolina food is better than New Orleans good. They by nah Dog Nah Dog is different.
Speaker 2: It's different, but it's both good.
Speaker 1: But people act like the best food in the US. Though.
Speaker 2: I would go eat but both places. No problem, no problem with my country, asked, well, okay, speaking of country, Beyonce got snubbed for from the Country Awards. She did not get that's what this that's what the headlined in all write up says. Beyonce got snubbed from the Country Awards. Beyonce's eighth studio album album Excuse Me Cowboy Carter, was one of the year's biggest country albums. Haven't spent fo four weeks on the top of the Billboard Top Country Album's chart. She was the first black woman to achieve this feat her song takes Us Holding Bridge number one on the Hot one hundred chart, making it one of the highest selling singles to date. The song top the country charts for ten weeks straight and right. It is the achievement. The CMA's decided not to nominate Beyonce for any category, even though she qualified for categories like Single of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, Music Event of the Year, and Entertainer of the Year. She didn't viet none of them. But maybe she didn't submit her album.
Speaker 1: I don't think they would be saying that if Why would they be saying snubbed if it wasn't submitted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: You know that album really wasn't country to me. When I think about country. It just sounded like a kind of souped up R and B, kind of like a little twang R and B album. The girls that she had perfore, and I cannot remember this one girl, the one who sings that buckle Bunny song I love so much. One thing I will say is that she opened the floodgates, yeah, for actual country black country artists.
Speaker 2: First of all, that song by Kay Michelle Jack Daniels. I love that song, she said. Jack Daniels is the only man I trust. And I love that song because I fucked with Jack. I fuck with Captain Morgan too. He's the only captain I trust.
Speaker 1: It's Tanner Adele her. She was actually on Beyonce's album. She says, buckle Bunny Shaboozi. I bet you he was nominated because that song is doing numbers and y'all realize that's damn. What's his name for nor girl? Getting tipsy is Saint Louis? What's a nigga? And everybody in the club getting tipsy? Oh, we've been forgetting shit dog? What's the nigga name from Saint Louis? Not Nelly?
Speaker 2: You don't about to say Nelly, but I don't know who else from huh the Saint Lunatics.
Speaker 1: No, uh, Chinky, that's Chinky. Yeah, so he turned Chingy's one of Chingy's hit songs into a country song.
Speaker 2: Chinky had a good run too. Absolutely, absolutely, maybe I had that fucking bomber jacket with the fur because Chinky. I love Beyonce. I love Beyonce down right, but I didn't feel like that she sounded like a country She don't have the country twang to her boys. She sound good, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: The one song Texas Hold Him could have possibly what actually it did say? It charted charged well, So I don't know. Maybe she was snubbed. I don't know. At least she could have been nominated or something. I think they just want to teach Beyonce a lesson, because we know beyond Beyonce were trying to teach them a lesson by stepping in that genre in the first place. And she said it wasn't a country album, it's a Beyonce album.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I think they don't want Beyonce to win everything.
Speaker 1: And that's fucked up because Taylor gets everything right. These other white artists, they get the cross up, a crossover to our genres. We're always inviting them to whatever type of cookouts were having. Always you know what I'm saying. You can look at post Malone like post Malone came out as a rapper, gold teeth, all that shit, like, you know, the little singing rapper drake type, and then he crossed back over to where he actually belonged. So they use our ship as a little stepping stone to get to where they want to be at.
Speaker 2: So why not why we get that, Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: We need to start gate keeping. Everybody can't come to the goddamn cookout just because they can roll a neck, okay, just they could tell somebody off. I don't think there's any way to stop it.
Speaker 2: By the time we're old people.
Speaker 1: They stop it, So why can't we?
Speaker 2: I think we're going to be so like But by twenty fifty, do you think like people will be like full black in this country.
Speaker 1: We've been full black for a long time. Like this this world didn't just so white. This world start with us. You know, we've been a black for a long time. Everybody just go all of a sudden more if it does happen, it's because man manipulated genetics. That's the only way that that'll happen. We ought to let me not go there, okay, y'all. So this week, this week, we have a very special guest on, y'all. Her name is Bree Alexandra. She is an astrologist, medium, just all the shit that I like to talk about. Okay, amazing girl, y'all stay tuned, We'll be right.
Speaker 2: Back, y'all.
Speaker 1: We have very special guests on we Talk back of this week.
Speaker 5: We have Bri Alexandra.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's an expert in astrology, numerology, freaky healing, what else.
Speaker 5: You got going on?
Speaker 4: I'm a cool hypnotherapist, That's what it was. Yes, yes, and I'm a medium, oh oh wow.
Speaker 1: H And y'all, I found Bri googling, okay, because we like to do this type of shit every once in a while.
Speaker 5: But you need to see what the stars see. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we hadn't had anybody on. I think the last person on wash since right, and he does numerology also pretty good. But I was I was googling, and I was looking for a black woman in particular, okay, because you know, black people need a special type of healing and we gotta get it from black people.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I found Bri on Google and I'm that's just her on Instagram and then she emailed Now.
Speaker 5: I emailed you.
Speaker 1: I emailed her like it's like she know me or something like hey girl, and she was like, could you send me like some sh did you see that?
Speaker 5: We talked back at Gmail.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, dumbness, I send her all the things or whatever, and she thought I was a whole scamm of child.
Speaker 5: We had to get on the phone before.
Speaker 2: Well, girl, thank you for coming out us. I appreciate you because it was last minute, so you kind of came through.
Speaker 5: Could we be last minute? I explained to her.
Speaker 2: Tell us how you got into like being a medium, because that's something deep.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say, I was.
Speaker 6: It starts from astrology, right. So growing up it was a weird little hobby. My grandmother was a very Christian, very into the Bible, very religiou. But she would pick up like the Star magazine or like the National Inquirer, and she would look for the papers when it had Nostra Doma's predictions in it, and she would compare Nostra Doma's predictions to the Bible, and you know, I'm young, I didn't really understand it, but I noticed that there was always like these things about your birthday. Here's find your birthday, find out what's going to happen to you for the week. So I'm like seven eight years old, just starting to read, kind of introverted, reading everything under the sun. So I would read about my birthday and it would be adult type subjects things.
Speaker 4: It was like, girl, that's not about to happen to you in the second grade, right, But as I it was crazy.
Speaker 6: But as I got more into it, I would like, you know, just find different books and stuff. And then the Internet came out, so I'm older than I look. But then I started googling and I canna find myself really picking up books studying it. So I've actually been into it for about twenty yes. And then right before COVID, somebody found out how knowledgeable I was about it during a party. It was like, y'all, you should see you know, you should start seeing people. And the mediumship came into play because I'm Caribbean, so I have, you know, different cultures mixed into me, and come to find out that a lot of my heritage has different practices that I've apparently inherited. And when I started doing a lot of like ancestral work and background, that's when I found out how sensitive I was to a lot of things. And then also studying my own astrology chart, my own numerology bike really helped me solidify the fact that maybe this is something I should move towards.
Speaker 4: So that's how I got into it.
Speaker 5: So what Haitian and Jamaican is something.
Speaker 6: Beliezing in Dominican and Native American. My grandmother's from something to South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh, my grandma too, Charleston.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it's family. Yeah, that's crazy, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then you mix Belizian, so that's a practice there and then Dominican Republic. So it's all through my bloodline. And when I did more research on myself, my family, my astrological alignments, I was like, Okay, let me see, let me throw it out there, let me see who's interested in it.
Speaker 4: And it actually picked up really quickly.
Speaker 6: I took a break from it and then I went and got certain certifications in clinical hypnotherapy about two years ago because I wanted to move away from just doing like the typical terroot or stalogy readings. It actually start to help people with things that I saw within their charge. So I coined myself an astro intuitive counselor because of the fact that you know, I have certain certifications, certain qualifications and actually helping you work with your ima child, you know, healing, past life progression, and any other things that you want to overcome through me looking through the astrology and in numerology.
Speaker 4: So it's a little bit deeper, which.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have met you about a week and a half ago.
Speaker 1: Don't go some single bitches, catch that bouquet this time.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy because every wed and I go to I'd be like, I'm getting that fucking bouquet, and I take it so serious and like I really be catching it every time every single time. I caught it this time. But okay, with the price, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So an astro intuitive counselor, how do you define that?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: So astro? Of course I made it up. I did.
Speaker 6: I would to be affraid, right, I'm airy, So we got to do something first, right. So astro is astrology intuitive is because I use I heavily rely on my intuition with my readings with mostly everything I do, and I also try to teach people to lean into their intuition because I feel like we all have the ability to, you know.
Speaker 4: Really step into that.
Speaker 6: And then counseling is because of my certificate, my certifications which are in holistic Therapeutic Practices in clinical Hypnotherapy and Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Master. So you know, I put it together and I feel like when you come to me, you get more of a counseling therapeutic session versus just a you and danger.
Speaker 1: Girl. Watch, I had a ghetto ass reading. She just kept telling me about somebody wanting to fight me. Like, girl, what are you talking about? I'm a grown ass lady. Tuk my one hundred and fifty dollars, right, so I see a woman, You'll see nobody. It's a bunch of bitches around here right around my man. Okay, what I'm here for? I won't come talk to me about me? Right?
Speaker 4: Didn't play out that, No, she.
Speaker 5: Did have like an attitude the whole time.
Speaker 2: So when someone comes to you, do they come to you like, hey, can you tell me my future?
Speaker 3: Or can you like help me with an issue?
Speaker 2: Like how does someone typically come or just you just talk to them like how does that work.
Speaker 6: So people will come to me with whatever it is they have in mind when I ask them to stay open because we're going to be guided in the direction we need to go. If I can't control messages that need to get through to you, and like I said, it's a counseling session, so I want you to stay open because that way we know what direction are going. So if it's something that is triggering and your inner child, let's start working on in a child healing through there through hypnotherapy. If that's something or guided ilagury work. If it's something that's attached to your energetic body, let's start doing some ray key incorporate that. But if it's an intuitive message, then let's work on that as well. So I mean, you can come in and say, listen, I'm really concerned about my business and I want to know when would be the optimal time to you know, put out my album or you know, release a new episode. You know, we want to you know, kind of upgrade and step it up. We can look into that absolutely, but there may be some other obstacles that come into place. So like, okay, you want to take the business to the next level, but have you done the self work to really step into your full confidence so that you could get on the path to that direction, because it's always something else.
Speaker 7: It played okay, Now, so you know most people who have these type of services, they do either they do astrology or they do tarot cards.
Speaker 1: So how does a how does a session look when somebody comes in they're getting tarot and astrology.
Speaker 4: You're reading. So I have different categories of the things I do. Yep.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, So if it's like, for example, astro intuitive reading, that would be something where maybe you want to focus on something specific. Like I said, so, if it's career right and you're like, listen, you know, I want to see if this is if there's something that's holding me back from my business leveling up, we can look into that. But once we start to like, if you're coming to me with a specific issue, so for example, let me think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give us a good one. I want to I want to get business right.
Speaker 6: So if you come to me with love, man, you're like, listen, I want to know if this relationship is worth it. We can look into that, but I'm gonna always recommend you stay open because there's probably no sis out of it.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna be.
Speaker 6: Something going on with you, right, it's gonna redirect it always to you. Now, could it come up that there's obstacles, like maybe there's a third party in your relationship. Absolutely, I'm gonna tell you about that too. If it's some spiritual things in play, I'm gonna tell you about that too. But once we start to get into like the more coaching sessions where we're looking at you know, you wanting to really just work on things about yourself, that's more gonna be like I need to screen you.
Speaker 4: So let's do fifteen minutes.
Speaker 6: Let me have a conversation with you, let me see what it is you want to accomplish, because that is more reserve, Like I'm not gonna work with just anybody. I have to be in alignment with you to really work with you in that way.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what do you say to people that say, like, this is the work of the devil?
Speaker 2: Because I know you hear that, you know. So what do you say to those people who say like that the energy is not godly?
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like that could be said about so many different things.
Speaker 4: Music was the work of the double back in the day you have secular.
Speaker 6: Music, right, alcohol, Alcohol is the work of the double, but people still go.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It's so many different ways that you look at it, you know, And I feel like intention is everything.
Speaker 2: Cotunication is the work in the devil outside of marriage.
Speaker 3: That's what they say in the Bible, says shame.
Speaker 6: So you know, when it comes to what I do, I don't try to impose what I do onto anybody.
Speaker 4: If you came to me, you came to me, don't. I don't go looking for anyone message. People solicit right, what do you need to eat it? And I see spirits?
Speaker 5: Their motherfucker sickning Okay.
Speaker 1: Another Shawman from Africa, d MM one, was messaging me so wild. I'm like, Yo, you can't possibly be spiritual at all, like you really like if anybody was weak the ship she was putting in my DM like I might go slip my dad wrists.
Speaker 5: I asked you for none of this ship.
Speaker 2: You was communicating with her.
Speaker 1: No, that's the weird thing, is just I need to tell you that such and such, that this such and such is happening. None of that is going on in my life. But right now I feel like you're trying to put that ship on me and.
Speaker 2: Listen, I have people who come with it's like they must have copy and paste the same message to be different.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: There's a light about you.
Speaker 3: Always start telling me I got a light.
Speaker 1: Like bit ch'all know.
Speaker 5: I know, I pay my bills.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had anyone who came in saying like, there's a curse on me, there's a curse on my family.
Speaker 4: Everyone thinks they got a curse. Yeah, everyone, And.
Speaker 3: So I feel like if you're thinking you do got it.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, so I say that it's like two sides to this world, right, So you got what you see and then you got the the not the dark, the backside of what you what's going on, so like in front of the stage and behind the curtains. So I mean, all of that is within your mind, you know. So the people that come to me and they're like, oh, I got a curse, I'm not times out of tend.
Speaker 4: Sure you don't have no curse on you.
Speaker 6: You are dealing with something subconsciously within your energy. You're usually holding yourself back because the mind is ninety percent unconscious and two percent conscious. So most of the things we do are in the unconscious space. So I try to get into that space. But I will do a reading to see if it's anything that is trying to attach yourself to you, we're working against you, you know, because those things are real too.
Speaker 4: I do not dismiss that people have.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes people beat a damn curse like you think it's not on you.
Speaker 5: Really, it's just you.
Speaker 4: It's unconscious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know there are especially when people say it's a curse, like for example or my family.
Speaker 4: Right, we have a.
Speaker 6: Lot of generational energy that we're working with as a culture and within family units and stuff like that. So I'm gonna approach it first from like a therapeutic perspective, and then if it's like, okay, well it's certain things that's going on, then maybe we do need to address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like somebody like, oh, we got to curse all my family members keep on dying.
Speaker 4: No, y'all keep.
Speaker 3: Eating all that bad food.
Speaker 5: That's right, dying that lard.
Speaker 2: We all got heart disease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you eat all that ship.
Speaker 6: But then there are things that could possibly affect you. I had a client who found me on Google and I was like, you real.
Speaker 1: But you first of all, you got a whole website all that ship, Like, why do you think people not supposed to find you on Google?
Speaker 5: If you're on Google, well, most of the people come through Instagram or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's word of mouth here.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because I'm a people always like put yourself out there, put yourself out there.
Speaker 4: Then I put myself out there, and I'm like, where you come from. Let me check the cards to see it, make sure that you were a real person.
Speaker 1: I literally be listen, I check cards. Well, I'm on the phone with people sometimes, so you see what comes without telling them. I'd be like, what like tarot cards?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I usually do readings for myself.
Speaker 1: I don't really like I'm not so listening to anybody. I feel like something is just a personal thing for me. But sometimes I will draw cards if somebody telling me some shit that don't sound right, I'll be.
Speaker 5: Using my pendulum on the phone. When they asked, please get my.
Speaker 6: Absolute yes and no right now, I was like, that's the case, but absolutely, I even told you when you know you reached out. I was like, okay, let me have a conversation, let me see if this is a real person, and then just a dot com or whatever going on. But I'm like, hey girl, I'm like, so when's your birthday? Because I'm gonna lean into the numbers, see who I'm talking to, what kind of energy, and then I have some astrodyce that I like to throw down and kind of.
Speaker 4: See what direction our energy is going.
Speaker 6: I don't really read anybody's energy without their permission because I'm not tapping into you. I'm tapping into our connection. So that's what I say to people. If you come to me with a reading about someone else, not doing that because they have their own set of guides, they have their own set of things going on.
Speaker 4: But I will tap into what your energy is about.
Speaker 6: So if you come to me like, look, I want to, you know, connect with my boyfriend and find out what's going on within our relationship, I'm going to ask the question of, you know, spirit higher south of what is going on between YouTube energy? So the question is not gonna be is he what he doing?
Speaker 1: I had somebody I was in a relationship and this nigga went and got a reading and we weren't even together at the time, and I'm chilling, I'm having a great day. Were not together, We've broken up. I'm where I'm at he's where he's at, and he randomly just called me and.
Speaker 5: Was like, yeah, man, I met this lady.
Speaker 1: Man I got this good ass read and da da da, she says, you can't manifest.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what did?
Speaker 5: How the fuck you get a reader for you? And they talking about me?
Speaker 1: I'm confused?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And why do you think it's good when she said that? Why do you think it's good to even call and tell me that? Like, what do you think that's gonna do for my energy? Or maybe that was, you know, what he wanted to do.
Speaker 4: Your God's protect you.
Speaker 6: I feel like every person has their own set of guides, every person has their own set up.
Speaker 4: Less spiritual team and family members are.
Speaker 5: Period speak fucking you up?
Speaker 3: Speaking of that all right, y'all.
Speaker 2: So you know that I talked about it in the last episode that movie The Deliveries, right, So my sister, my baby sister, I was like, girl, that's kind of scary, like it's about demons and all kind of stuff. I don't know if you want to watch it, because she, you know, very scary when it comes to that kind of stuff. So she was like, girl, why I decided to watch it? And I turned it on, she said, And then I said a little prayer. I was like, Lord, if this will invite anything into my space that isn't for me, or anything negative, then don't allow it.
Speaker 3: And she said, Netflix.
Speaker 2: Turned off on herocal TV.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm watching it. Then that's all I need to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, I really believe like all the chatting and stuff y'all ever watched that series Evil.
Speaker 5: On Netflix?
Speaker 1: Good series, but they got so much shit they be saying, like and other languages Latin. Until I can learn that shit, I'm not listening because I believe they'd be playing real spells in movie shows I'm saying, and.
Speaker 8: TV shows they put out I mean in movies and TV shows even Again, to take it back to my so I have I move into spaces, right, So I like to say my left brain and my right brain.
Speaker 4: So the left brain is.
Speaker 6: More clinical, hypnotherapy trained, right, So I try to use that as more of a scientific based brain, right, and then the right side.
Speaker 4: Is going to be more spiritual. What's going on with you?
Speaker 6: So the unconscious mind reads and symbols and numbers. So what better way to put that out than television programming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little something music.
Speaker 1: You can't even see it for real, but it's it's subconsciously you saw it.
Speaker 6: Right, And then on a positive level, you could actually use that for yourself as well, you know, like if you I mean, we look at Target and McDonald's logo Starbus and be like, hmmm, I think I'm.
Speaker 4: Kind of hungry.
Speaker 6: They're using the same science or programming. Yes, it's the same programming, but on a spiritual level, you could use that for your manifestations.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So when it comes to, like you said, the Deliverance, I haven't watched it yet, but I definitely lived in a house that was interesting. So I do home cleansing and space clearing because I believe that when you move into a space, that comes with an energy that was attached to someone else as well, because they may have been crying in it, they may have been breaking up in it, they may have through mental issues in it. So that's an energy that gets created, and if you're moving into that space, you want to clear that.
Speaker 4: Out so you can create in your own space.
Speaker 6: So I do believe that spaces can be you know, I guess quote unquote haunted because you never know what the energy of those spaces bring. So I moved into a house one time and had to do a lot of cleansing and clearing.
Speaker 4: It was crazy, and I still moved out.
Speaker 1: We just talked about this recently, and I told you my last experience was in my mom's house. Every time if I sleep, there's something fucking with me.
Speaker 2: I was staying at my homegirl's house after I moved out of my apartment, and I just kept having like nightmares in that space, and I don't know if it was just me eating.
Speaker 4: July sixteenth, Okay, so cancer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm the one in the six or seven, but sixteen numerology wise, that's one of the most psychic numbers. So you very intuitive. You know you are sensitive, so you easily pick up any energy.
Speaker 4: A myth, Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 6: Do you just cry sometime and not even really know why you're crying besides the periods and stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I can't even watch Gray's Anatomy because I be feeling like so like I be so connected to other people's experiences.
Speaker 4: So you're you're a I like to think of it like a sponge.
Speaker 6: So like if I pour water down and the sponge picks it up, that's clear water.
Speaker 4: That's something.
Speaker 6: But if I pour mud down and I put a sponge down and I start to pick up, eventually that sponge needs to be run out because I'm picking up mud, So my sponge could get dirty.
Speaker 4: Intuitives or impaths like, you.
Speaker 6: Have to constantly be keeping, you know, conscious of what you're invited into your space because you pick up you just a psychic as me girl.
Speaker 2: Serious, you said, y'all cut, y'all want to read.
Speaker 3: A lot of times, I'm not crying for myself.
Speaker 6: Crying for somebody else may not be able to release that.
Speaker 4: You're a sponge.
Speaker 6: So when you find yourself in it at your period and it's not all of these different things, you're like, why do I feel so emotionally attached? It's because you're a transmuting that for someone.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you all this.
Speaker 2: I got this. There was this bedroom set with the mirror that was in my great my grandma had it in her house, but it was my great grandma's and I don't know where my great grandma got it from. It was oh, and I took it and I painted it and I put it in my apartment. Answer, and that's that I love an yeah, and the mirror used to give me fear. I'm like, I don't know about this mirror at night. I don't know, Like I look in it, but I don't know if it's me looking back at me in this mirror. I don't know, Like, so I would be scared of the mirror. Then I'd be thinking, like, well, if it's my family, this has been in my family, so it's just somebody family. There's somebody who is in my bloodline probably looking back at me in this mirror. But I was still sleeping with the light on because I feared it. But then I got a Duke Energy light bill, and then I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: A mirror.
Speaker 6: Cut this light out, yes, But what I pick up from that I'm not gonna get blobby is coming straight through. Cancer first of all, is connected to the past, right. Cancer A lot of times when we dela with cancer energy, because I try to tell people, try to get away from attaching your homegirl or you know, your boyfriend to the energy to like cancers, because we all have astrological charge, so we all have different makeups, right, but cancer energy is linked to the past.
Speaker 4: That's why I said, oh, okay, antiques.
Speaker 6: What I'm picking up from what you just said about that mirror is it's definitely the reason why you were so sensitively associated with it is because whoever owned that mirror originally had a mental illness and they was standing in that mirror to try to identify themselves.
Speaker 4: And so when you step.
Speaker 6: Into it, you kind of are picking up not their mental illness, but you're picking up on the fact that they really struggled at that time when they had that mirror.
Speaker 4: So it's along your blood line.
Speaker 2: I would feel it, like I'd be like, I don't even know if this is me looking at.
Speaker 6: Me, because that person and within that mirror had a struggle with identifying meself on a mental level. Makes sense an astrology that may have been, like you know, some kind of wounding within like the first house. Like, that's what I pick up from it. So that's why I say I'm strowingtuitive. I use astrology as a language is just a tool, but intuitively speaking, as a medium, that mirror came to you not only as a reminder but also for you to take on, like we carry so much of our ancestral lineage with us, to.
Speaker 4: Let you know, like you got people that.
Speaker 6: Walk with you in a certain way, and that means you've got lessons that you gotta take with you too.
Speaker 4: So you know, do you still have that.
Speaker 2: Is at my mama's house now, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, stay out that mirror. Yeah, I would stay out that mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna tell her to go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: I mean you stay out in there for her. It may not you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah's her birthday, her birth September tenth, in a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Okay, verbal messengers of the God.
Speaker 6: I'm very religious, No, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Think she's more spiritual than religious.
Speaker 2: Like really yeah.
Speaker 6: Now when you say spiritual meaning like for from that, I pick up that's more and so like because I heard messenger of God immediately, like the referencing.
Speaker 4: God and a lot of things.
Speaker 2: That's very giving woman, very kind hearted, very loving and funny. She I don't know if she like she's not in every somebody's church, every Sunday quote in the Bible, but she gives own relations. She gives like selfishly, yes, all the time, almost to a flaw. But you ain't even got nothing to get.
Speaker 6: The martyr is what I kind of pick up. And she passed that to you, because I like to say, an astrology cancer is the mother. The mother that's like, oh baby, you bump your knee. You are right, m m field and virgo is that did you brush your teeth?
Speaker 4: Did you do your homework?
Speaker 2: Did you eat?
Speaker 6: Because you know you have things to do, so it's the more analytical mother, right, So that compassion was passed to y'all, But.
Speaker 4: Y'all have again.
Speaker 6: That mirror is linked to just whoever was there, whoever owned that mirror. It's a reminder mirror that you.
Speaker 4: Know, remember who you are.
Speaker 6: Don't go, don't go seeking yourself in circumstances that don't align with where you need what you need to do.
Speaker 4: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: All I heard was leading that nigga alone. That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: That It's supposed to be about you.
Speaker 2: But that is about me. Yeah yeah, so okay, thank you girl. I'm still like terrified, like kind of terrified of that mirror, but just because of how it also how it looks. It just looks so hazy, like that mirror unseeing a lot it has.
Speaker 6: I can't stress it enough. I wish I could put into words what I feel about what you told me about that mirror.
Speaker 4: When you said.
Speaker 2: It and I'm talking about this is late eighteen hundreds, you know, like that that's how old this was. Because I even looked up the once I saw the the maker of it. I looked at the time that they were making furniture, and it was like eighteen something to early nineteen something, So it was old old. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, And that's why I always say too, like of so with my home and space clearings, if you're bringing in antique things, you know what I'm saying, make sure that we're cleansing it, make sure we're burning sage on it, we're wiping it down accordingly. Because all of those things you bring into your home, and if you don't know that you're psychically sensitive for your impath, you bringing in the.
Speaker 4: Energy of those things. So like mom clothes and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: My mama's house has so many like antiques in it, like because my grandmother kept everything I'm talking about. It's shackles in my mama's house.
Speaker 3: What shackles.
Speaker 2: There's old bowls like that were made from wood that are like slavery from slave, like I'm talking about really really a cell.
Speaker 5: Cancer deed to land her mama.
Speaker 3: My mom has it, but I wanted, Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 4: Grow up in that environment.
Speaker 6: But see, with you being such an impath, you picked up on a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the energy of those different things.
Speaker 6: I'll never forget one time there was I stayed at my friend's house and she's from Brooklyn, and they had a really antique mirror. Her mom was into antiques, and they told me to sleep in the room that had this big mirror, and something told me to cover that damn mirror up. But when I woke up from like you know, throughout the night, I could not sleep. When I finally got myself into deep sleep, I felt whoever would like like a lineage of people coming through that mirror and they were asking for help. And that's when I was like, okay, so antiques come with a certain level of you never know, and that house came with it as well. And so that's when I started leaning into home clearings. Really, Okay, if we're gonna go to antique, so we're gonna go, you know, thrift shopping and stuff, making sure that we're cleaning them things down because it comes with its own inherit inheritance.
Speaker 2: So m hm, you got me thinking about all the antique stuff that I have in my personal home that well this is storages now because like pretty much homeless right, I'm in between homes blessing, and I like, I remember going to this antique store and find like I have like an affinity for those whole perfume bottles that go like this in the old school brushes, and I would use the brush, but I never like I'd be like, this ain't even my real hair, so I'd be like I would just use it, but I don't even know who.
Speaker 5: It's still in though, Like you gotta yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Energy comes right through you use such an open vessel that you don't pick those things up by coincidence, and you pick them up because you're drawn to them.
Speaker 4: And what is drawing you to those things is the fact that you're an open vessel.
Speaker 6: You specifically, just with those numbers you're telling me about being a cancer, I don't you know you.
Speaker 2: Open okay, number? So how do I close up a little bit?
Speaker 4: Boundaries? Boundaries?
Speaker 2: But how do you say boundaries with things that don't exist in this space? You know? Like, well, first of all, the way I did it was through duke energy.
Speaker 3: Like that's how I feel like I got.
Speaker 4: Put the light, build.
Speaker 6: What you always I would advise you to if you if you're gonna lean into it and acknowledge that there is a thing because how this plays out as it could play out in your everyday life, right, your boundaries, which is going to mean that you need to ground yourself sometime. And what grounding means is setting certain limitations for the type of energy that comes in so spiritual hygiene.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So you like that movie Deliverance, Right, if you know that you feel like a specific kind of connection with that, maybe that's not the movie for you to watch, because you will pick it up, you know, and if you pick that up understanding that it's not a bad thing to sorry, you understand that it's not a bad thing to pick up on energies, but deciding that it's certain energy you don't want to connect yourself with and asking it to not connect to you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I did kind of do that after watching that movie get Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't watch it.
Speaker 3: Especially well, I mean you probably couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we invite you back.
Speaker 3: That that was Glenn closed.
Speaker 2: I did not know that was Yeah, So now I've seen you had a bag I thought it was weed, But that ain't weed.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, So these are astro dice. So sometimes am I reading? I get called to work with different tools, right, So sometimes it's terroort, sometimes its oracle cards, sometimes it's just myself.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: I don't have to pull out tools for every type of reading. I do because I am a tool. But on occasion, if I'm checking somebody astrological chart and I want to know what is at play in their current energy, which is called a transit reading, I will check, you know, putting the client's birthday, their place of birth and that information, and then I will look into where what energy is currently at play, and then I'll use these dice.
Speaker 5: Look, I gotta I got a birth chart.
Speaker 6: I would love to, and I'll check and see where where your your pain points or where your strengths whatever it is we're focusing on. So if you told me, hey, I want to expand with them my business, I would use these and I would look at your chart.
Speaker 4: Oh you're trying to get to me.
Speaker 6: Like you Yeah, if I like you too, it's so cute. I would look at your chart, you know, and and use my dice you get into.
Speaker 2: It and then it got what's on it, like numbers or they The first dice is numbers, right, and then number we're gonna play not too not too spiritual, do not be ghetto.
Speaker 4: I like to bring realness to it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like I think my clients, the ones I work with, are people who don't don't have a set expectation of what spirituality looks like. I'm going to come at you like your homegirl, your sister, your auntie, your mother, if that's who I'm dealing with. You know, whatever energy it is, I like to meet you with your ad So this first dice is has numbers on it, right, nothing special, you know, but it's what it is. Is I've infused my energy into them that I can.
Speaker 4: Work with them.
Speaker 6: In the dice sized numbers they represent the house. The house numbers in astrology. So in astrology, every house is connected with a different type of energy, and every zodiac sign is connected to each house. But I also use these forh numerology readings as well too, So the number is going to tell me a different thing that I need to know about what's going on with the client. And then the other dice is the zodiac signs, right, so that's going to fall out too, and it's gonna tell me what zodiac sign is at play.
Speaker 4: And then the next dice is planets.
Speaker 6: Okay, and so the planets are going to tell me about what body we're working with.
Speaker 2: Well body, planets.
Speaker 4: You'll need that dice, girl, right, the planetary body.
Speaker 1: Okay, I sent you my virtuart. Okay, cool, we got Yeah, let me get a little quick read le five minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, and this is you. You put your accurate birth time in here your place.
Speaker 1: Like my mom literally still have like the baby car with my foot on there.
Speaker 5: Two pm. It's June.
Speaker 6: To get people's birthday. But I do something called a uh like a corrective chart.
Speaker 4: Use the coursing wall, because it takes.
Speaker 6: One time and I have to ask people certain questions to get to the time they were born.
Speaker 4: Can we slide this over? I'm gonna mest this staying okay, can plants out? Yes? So now he plays right for real? Because you need a place to blow on them. So focus on like what do you feel life? It's important to some of this.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get pregnant this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dry because I want a Gemini. So it's September. I'm late next week.
Speaker 3: After he you know, come, I can't think of another way.
Speaker 1: Stand on your head, just the future period because I need a beach house and burb I'm gonna tell you all this shit I need right in the next five years. I need a beach house and Barbados. I need a kid, Okay, one kid at least and a couple m's that's what I need. Oh, whatever the currency going to be, because I don't know about the US dollar right now, that.
Speaker 4: Would be nice. Let's see if they take me in that direction.
Speaker 6: So that's why I say I try to keep things open, right because that might be where you want to go and play.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, it's going to work hard all theirs.
Speaker 6: So I have your son in Gemini, like I'm gonna focus on the big three. The big three is your son, your moon and you're ascending more rising sign right, So your son is in Gemini, your moon is in Lee brother in the first house and verb horising yes, and you have Virgo un ascendant and you have verbal that's it's in the twelve house, right. So then I tell you when we spoke, I said I have a thing with twelve house. Twelve house energy is dealing with the unconscious mind. So it was the reason I went and got certifications and clinical hypnotherapy because every astrology client I would get always had this twelve house thing going on, which told me that they were dealing with a lot of unconscious energy that they had to release. So one better than that than to go learn hypnosis because hypnosis deals with working in the unconscious space. So, for example, if you wanted to overcome with you having.
Speaker 2: You asked your question why are you opening? So it holds hypnosis. You could like made me go to sleep and be like Tammy bark and I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, I mean, yeah, for real, Yeah, can make you bark once you come out of hypnosis, like every time somebody call your name.
Speaker 5: And it really worked, it's very real.
Speaker 4: But that's not how I used.
Speaker 3: Well, can you help me lose weight?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's plight loss for hypnosis, I mean hypnosis.
Speaker 3: So if I pay you for that and I stay fat, I'm gonna be mad.
Speaker 4: We call back to me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you're gonna get you a panel, right. I was just telling a j on the phone. I was like, you know, for me. I would work on what it is you feel like you're eating that is a thing, and then you're hitting your goals. Right, So we would first start off in a session with conditioning you for hypnosis. Right then we would move into what is making you like this.
Speaker 2: Ship sound explicive? This is what she's gonna do.
Speaker 5: She gonna make it where I ain't got no money.
Speaker 6: For food, chak water, I care couldn't capped. Well, how many sessions does yo?
Speaker 5: One hundred? About fifty pounds for the session?
Speaker 2: Listen, it worked, you'll I'm skinny as fuck.
Speaker 4: They tell us, don't go over twenty ten. I'm like so, but yeah, it's definitely a thing. And what's crazy is hypnosis. It's not what you think.
Speaker 6: You're not like knocked out where you can't hear anybody. I need you to hear me so you can follow my instruction.
Speaker 5: But you just tap it into the subconscious mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your brain is you know.
Speaker 6: Basically, it's like taking a long nap, a very nice, comfortable, relaxing map. You wake up and you're like, oh god, I was like the best sleep I had him in fifteen minutes. So I'm gonna go ahead and look at this, it's okay. So you said you really want to focus on, you know.
Speaker 5: In their future, and you know, so I always I'm always working on.
Speaker 1: My stepconscious mind, like I'm always working on changing my mind right, because however you want the world around you to be.
Speaker 5: It always starts with your mind. Geminis and I be thinking to I don't even sleep. I think so much.
Speaker 6: Yes, because you know, mercury based, so Gemini is mercurial based. The planet Mercury is, you know, at play when it comes to Gemini energy, so everything for you is going to be cerebral. A lot of Gemini is very indecisive energy, so you go and change your mind a lot.
Speaker 4: It's Gemini energy. But like I told you before, you know it's ingenious or it's manipulative. It's you know, I want this, but no I don't think I want this. I think I want that.
Speaker 5: So I'm very indecisive.
Speaker 6: Okay, look, okay, well if we're right to Gemini, so the that's labors. So I have the sun in Gemini and it's a focus on the sixth house. So what that's telling me is what's going to be a play for you to really get what you want? When it comes to your pregnancy. Is your health, your health. You gotta focus on your health. You know, you need to make sure that you're checking for me, this is what I would want you to do. I want you to check in your fertility. I want you to check in your diet. I want you to check in your your partners fertility as well. So if you find that you're consistency planning out, you know your pregnancy and.
Speaker 4: You know what comes into play with that. But it's it's not as easy as you think. As you think.
Speaker 6: You guys need to look at your into fertility, look into fertility and look at your overall health. We've talked about it before too a panel because that's going to play a part in your pregnancy.
Speaker 4: And let me see one more then.
Speaker 5: We talked at this in the last episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what else is it play to.
Speaker 6: You have virgo in the twelfth house, so virgo deals with your health. That's six house energy as well. So I definitely want you to look at the health aspect.
Speaker 4: Both of you. Guys.
Speaker 6: If you're finding it difficult to get pregnant, go, I want you to see.
Speaker 4: A fertility doctor.
Speaker 6: Jan nine again, but listen to North node at this point, and North Node is dealing with it, like you know what you came here to do in this ten house, So ten houses dealing with your career. So that's going to be another thing with you, the indecisive, the constant change, And there's a conflict between you women to work and achieve and accomplish everything within your career.
Speaker 4: And you being a mother.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna have to It's not that you have to choose, but you have to prioritize, okay, what is most important at this moment in time. You know, we live in a time right now where we you know, we feel like we can have it all, and we can for the most part. It doesn't mean you have to sacrifice, but at some point you're going to have to slow down if you're okay. So if your priority is motherhood, right, you're going to have to decide this is what I want and everything else is going to have to come second to me wanting to be a mother. And if it's you know what, but I'm going to brink of my career picking up, which I do feel like that may play a role in motherhood in how you're able.
Speaker 5: To work that out, So I can't wobble around and make a million dollars. That's what you're telling me.
Speaker 4: It might that's the health aspect that needs to be checked.
Speaker 3: Why I gotta look at it, I don't know, but it sounds like you're gonna be a my one.
Speaker 1: Maybe we will see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe you will.
Speaker 4: I just got the cat.
Speaker 5: I'm a cat.
Speaker 2: That's not the same thing.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's taken me back to that six house imagy again. Right, your health is super important for you, but I have tourists and neptune and tourists. When it comes to neptune and tourists.
Speaker 4: I just feel so much conflict with you and by way of like choices. Right, So it's like, dang, of course.
Speaker 6: This is something where you know, we get to a certain point in our life and we're like, I want to create. I want to be, you know, a mother. That's a part of feminine energy. But creativity can come in different ways.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Your cat that you just got that's connected to you wanted to really pick it tap into that motherhood energy. Maybe even you know, whatever it is that puts you into your creative bag, Like artistically, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like there could even be some like you being drawn to like artistic that's right. M Yeah, so like endeavors. We forget that. That's given birth too.
Speaker 6: You given birth when you put out bodies of work, you put out your podcast, you put out your creativity, you create.
Speaker 4: Your creative energy.
Speaker 6: Is being tapped so much because you want to tap into motherhood. But again, the health aspects of the choices, something is going to.
Speaker 4: Have to take a back seat for a little while for you to get there.
Speaker 6: So if it's going to be if your health is going to be at play, you're going to have to decide, you know what that has to I have to prioritize that.
Speaker 4: So maybe I can't go do X y Z because I have to focus on my head.
Speaker 5: So I need to have to make a choice.
Speaker 4: Yes, big choices, big choices, because you also you have some on the horizon.
Speaker 6: So you have things on the horizon, like opportunities on the horizon, and sometimes those opportunities are gonna keep you running and moving around, moving and shaking.
Speaker 4: But you're trying to get pregnant, so you know you have.
Speaker 1: To you know, check it for I'm really just trying to get pregnant this month to get a Gemini.
Speaker 5: I might not even want to get pregnant in October.
Speaker 4: Changing such a conflict. It's such a conflict. It's such a conflict. It's so crazy.
Speaker 6: I say, sit down, you know, sit down with your choices and really look into them. The sun your son is conjunct Neptune. Neptune is it playing there too. Neptune is very big on creative energy as well too, So you're gonna always feel drawing to put out something, whether it's like.
Speaker 5: And I don't be putting out ship. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: So maybe I might have to book the session a couple of sets because I do have I know I have a lot of blockage and things I be working through mentally so that I can create.
Speaker 5: I know that sexual energy is creation.
Speaker 4: I don't be smashing that much.
Speaker 1: And I also am not writing as much. Like there's so many things I start and don't finish.
Speaker 4: It's your solar plexity.
Speaker 5: It's so I need help, just finished.
Speaker 4: Excess is a chakra that is going to deal with your creativity and what you put out.
Speaker 6: And if it's blockish there, you can find yourself constantly having stomach aches or possibly with your with your diet.
Speaker 3: With you do be shping up a lot, happy taking laxitive sometimes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I did not have, but I do have gun issues. I think most Americans got good issues, like are you using the bathroom as much.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I go, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you be stuck, that's it.
Speaker 6: Play with your sola plexus being stopped, being backed up, because what do you have blockage? It's gonna manage. That energy is gonna manife fast into your physical body, and so you'll find that you aren't able to put out like you, you know, being distracted. And I mean this is separate from the world issues, right like, oh I got a multitask, but it could truly be blocking just within that space. And what's gonna happen with that, right because then your rootshocracie getting block and of course that's going to affect utility mm hmm. But you feel the urge to create and put out, hence the cat cave into play.
Speaker 3: Still standing on your head when you you know yet it hit.
Speaker 5: I think I'm actually allergic to seemen, y'all. What this girl just saying on the semen I got?
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's part of it. I'm allergic to this sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that possible to be allergic to?
Speaker 1: Because your body it is a foreign matter and your body is like fighting that ship. Once I'm up in there, I really.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, your body's rejecting.
Speaker 1: And so if we're not trying to have a baby, like, you can't do that to me, you can't come to me. That's where I be at because it's irritating. Yes, yeah, very must.
Speaker 6: But you know what's funny, I started noticing it wouldn't be like that way certain late right.
Speaker 1: Your body does not like that.
Speaker 2: I told one of my little girls.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, you know like miscaracgters and you're like that be telling you might not supposed.
Speaker 5: To be with that person.
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 4: With the six house? You got it? It would be both of you.
Speaker 6: I really feel like you're gonna find yourself going to check both of you.
Speaker 4: For that process to come into play.
Speaker 5: M hm, real se bec session.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to know am I gonna get married? I don't got no birth chart though, and I don't know what time I was born.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny to right now?
Speaker 6: The sun is in the seventh house, which deals with relationships, and so I'm not surprised you guys asking this, and then it's virgo within the seventh house.
Speaker 4: So this is very getting focused.
Speaker 2: I jumped to catch a bouquet ten feet Yeah this guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know what I feel like.
Speaker 6: I feel like you're gonna find yourself as an unconventional type of relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm trying to leave an unconventional situation.
Speaker 6: But now it's you signing cancer in the first house. Focus on yourself. Focus on yourself.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm trying to focusing on me. I want to me and my man, my man, my man.
Speaker 4: Once you thought to be do with you is when you're going to find that you attract what's for you.
Speaker 6: Focus on yourself cancer first house the sun, which is identity. Identify yourself and what's important to you first. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: I feel like I know me?
Speaker 2: How much more annoing me?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 5: I need to good Marrior at the House of not looking back in that mirror.
Speaker 6: Look, Seremondle, you're just talking about that too, and that's mercury to artists. You two the career stuff, but this could also be work relationship like a relationship that comes to work.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 4: But it's but again, I feel.
Speaker 5: I can't give you no baby.
Speaker 3: Well I was show a little the way you cook, you'd be a good wife.
Speaker 4: First house again, in it, it's gonna make you keep going back to your So.
Speaker 5: We're gonna book some sessions and we need to do a part two.
Speaker 4: But Mars is also the boyfriend too.
Speaker 6: I feel like from the last three that I threw down unconvinceds telling me unconventional. Definitely important to identify yourself. But then the relationship is gonna come through community work or you know, whatever you put out into the community.
Speaker 4: So that's what I pick them from.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get shocked, Well that's cool.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna resonates with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I'm glad it does.
Speaker 1: So you're booking a.
Speaker 5: Session and no plug all of you.
Speaker 2: I gotta look at the prices because in between houses, I got one foot.
Speaker 4: Well, I like to get people to first work on you.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of the things that I feel like I'm gonna be putting out are going to be more so workshops.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: I want you to work on your intuition, especially you, because you could do a lot of these things for yourself. You know you you are so psychically sensitive. What I means you to do the most is kind of set boundaries. Your boundaries is going to be super important, because that's gonna everyone could just come past.
Speaker 5: And just come in you all right, y'all, we got to wrap it up for the go out.
Speaker 3: To plug all your things. We really, I really enjoyed this.
Speaker 5: This is good.
Speaker 2: Can you plug all your things where everybody can find you, tom all your social media everything.
Speaker 6: So my website is millennialifepaths dot com and Millennial Life Paths is my wellness holistic healing and embodies everything. You can find sessions there I or for reiki energy healing, or for astro intuitive counseling sessions hypno therapy. So you could, you know, work on goals anything you want to work on with that, even spiritual goals. And then I have past life regression sessions. If you ever felt like, you know, you wanted to go back and explore your past life. The goal with that is too they're very long, they're almost three hours long, but the goal with that is to help you find closure through exploring your past life.
Speaker 4: Everybody wasn't the king or queen some of whose other things too.
Speaker 5: A little born from flea bottom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, so I offer that too.
Speaker 6: And then house alignment, right, so if home and space, So if you're looking to you know, pick an office for your business or you know, move into a new house and you want to see how it aligns with you energetically, can call me up.
Speaker 4: We can do a session on that as well.
Speaker 6: And if you feel like there's some energy that's not right, I can recommend things to start to get you in alignment with that space. I don't do exorcisms, it's no deliverance over here, period, but I can definitely help you set up a meditation room, you know, pick the space that is numerology related to you know, expanding your business or even functway.
Speaker 5: So nice, Yes, y'all tapping with Bree.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you for having yes apeciation.
Speaker 1: This is showing up for us last minute and decisive, not knowing what the episode anyway, y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on The Black Effect. iHeartRadio app Oh wherever the fucking get your podcasts at. This is your co host A j Holiday two point zero on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Kick It Tam y'all its official Tam band. I love y'all. Remember speak now.
Speaker 5: And never hold that fucking marriage. Get that out your mama house.
Speaker 1: She bye, y'all. Four more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.