Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Chase of the Afterlife with the Santra channaplay.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast am employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself. Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. For over twenty five years, I've been on a journey to prove the existence of life after death. On each episode, we'll discuss the reasons we now know that our loved ones have survived physical debt, and so will we. Welcome to Shades of the Afterlife. If you are a loyal listener to Shades of the Afterlife, you may have it in your phone or on your tablet. In the podcasts, whether it's Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts, there you are. Once a week, it's normally Friday midday. You'll get a little pop up that says new episode of Shades of the Afterlife. Well, here's a secret. While it's new to you. I record them usually two weeks prior to you listening to them.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This is just to give the studio enough time to do all the things they need to do behind the scenes so that they can be on all those podcast platforms. Why this is important, Well, it was a big week for me, but you're hearing it two weeks later, so it might not have the thrill for you that it does for me. First of all, some great things happened. It was nine years ago this week that I became friends with medium Scott Milligan. I took a risk, I really did. I was fascinated about learning good evidence of the afterlife, and I heard about this wild thing called physical mediumship. You sit in the dark room with a group of people holding hands, and stuff happens. Loved ones can rematerialize and voices of these loved ones can be heard again. You can have conversations, phenomena happens, things can move around, sounds too good to be true, right and me on my expedition nine years ago, I so wanted to believe, but the only way I could is if I experienced something myself. So my friends Tom and Lisa Butler, who wrote the book There Is No Death and there are no Dead. There people that run the a trans c It's called the Association of trans Communication, all about EVPs, electronic voice phenomena and instrumental communication the way loved ones can come through using technology. They very strongly believed in the reality of this physical mediumship. I did some research. I saw some videos on YouTube. One thing led to another and I found that there was this medium named Scott Milligan who did this form of mediumship. I'm a Facebook user and I looked him up on Facebook and I sent him a friend request. He didn't know me, and he didn't have to accept, but he did accept. And when I looked at his Facebook wall, he was advertising something called Voices of the Past and it was a five day retreat in England. I took a risk and I booked it. So I made a trip three thousand minis miles from home, flew from Boston to London Heathrow, then took a cab ride another hour and a half to a retreat center, not knowing a single person, in hopes that I could find some credible evidence of the afterlife, which I did. And you've heard Scott Milligan several times on this show speaking in the trance state. Why this is important is because Scott got a notification. You've been friends with Sandra Champlain for nine years. So it brought me back to that feeling of wanting something to be true, but doubting it and then taking a risk, and without risk, as my dad would say, there would be no reward. And so through Scott the folks at Banyan Retreat, I've met some of my best friends in life, including people in the spirit world, and my life has been forever changed. So without risk, there is no reward. Later in the show, we're going to hear some words from a mister Eric that pertain to something else that happened this week. Well, there was a presidential election here in the United States. I promise you I won't get into politics ever, but some of the words he spoke on our trance demonstration yesterday directly spoke to the election and the result of how people feel. So I ask mister Eric a question about fear, whether it be people's fear of what's going to happen in their life, in their countries, with their health. Really on that topic of fear, and then also I ask him to talk about life in the spirit world, so you have that to look forward to on this episode. What else happened while I got myself a new car. It is new to me, it is used. But a little shout out to my dentist, Joseph Curtis, because there I was getting my teeth cleaned and expressing to him that I donated my car. Didn't know what to get, and he said, how about a Volvo? And I thought, doctor Curtis, those are way too expensive for me. He says, Sandra, you get one pre owned, a's several years old from a reputable dealership and they're like brand new and they will last you two hundred and fifty thousand miles. So just a couple of days ago, I am the recipient with my mom of a beautiful silver Volvo. So you know, we're driving something nice and safe. So that's exciting. That's made me very happy, And yesterday I just had an extraordinary conversation with my mom. My mom is my nearest and dearest, closest friend, love of my life. She's a beautiful woman in her eighties, and I tell you, we can talk about anything. Mom is skeptical as far as the afterlife, but she always listens. I know I'm not alone that we have people in our life that are happy for us, but maybe they just can't by fully along with what it is we're talking about. Like I said, Mom supports me. She doesn't shut me down when I have an extraordinary interview or produce an episode of Shades of the Afterlife. She loves to hear, and there's sometimes where we just kind of sit in awe. We have these moments of synchronicity or psychic or esp whatever you wish to call it, and between Mom and myself, we've had quite a few of them. So she's definitely open that there's more to life than meets the eye and more to us than we know. So I love my Mom. Yesterday we watched a medium on YouTube, and it really seemed like the medium was fishing for information from the sitter about their deceased loved ones, in her belief, can't count on mediums as good proof of the afterlife. And I completely get that. If someone has the title medium, it doesn't mean they're good. And in all truth, there are plenty of mediums this world that are not good, and some shall I say, even con artists. So we got into the question about how do you know a medium is real and a medium is good. You always want someone that is reasonably priced to you and to me. Right now in twenty twenty four, that's somewhere between seventy five dollars and one hundred dollars for a half hour reading, or if you go longer than that, then double it if it's a one hour reading. You always want someone that offers a money back guarantee in the first ten minutes. If you're not happy with your reading, the reading comes to an end and you get your money back. That's integrity. Also, when you're with them, you only supply yes, no, or I don't know to the information they give you. You can be polite about it, but let them do the work. You should feel the presence of your loved one. Yes, they can give you facts about the person's life, but also fared memories that you know in your heart that there's no way they could find out this information. They can't find it on Facebook or social media, and so we got into this conversation about mediums, and then we explored more about life after death. Mom enjoys watching The Golden Bachelorette, which is on TV right now, but we talked about signs from our loved ones, and two of the gentlemen on the show, we're talking about their deceased wives, and one of them said that his wife loved hummingbirds. In fact, she'd sit outside in the garden and she'd put her hand out and a hummingbird would land on her hand. And anyone who's been around hummingbirds knows that this doesn't really ever happen. So this woman had some special knack as the hummingbird whisperer. But as he was talking about the love for his wife, all of a sudden, what flew above him and landed on a branch was a little hummingbird, and that was his sign that it was okay for him to be on the dating journey. And that made me think about an episode that I did for you folks, talking to a woman whose son has passed and her sign was bluebirds. Now where I live, certainly there are bluebirds, but in the four years that I have had bird feeders out, never once have I seen a bluebird. It was the day after I did the interview with this woman, and I must have had over a dozen bluebirds in my bird feeders, not just any bird feeder, but the one that was closest to the window. And that was pretty cool. Was it a coincidence? Was it a thank you for the son for interviewing his mom. I don't know, but it was a little sign to me, just saying thank you. Also, speaking of signs, I don't know what signs you get for me. After my grandmother died, I would see the numbers three three three three three three three three three. It was all about threes, and on the deepest, darkest moments since she's passed, and those moments of feet or worry, something pops up with those threes on it. And so while Mom and I were having coffee talking about these signs, she reminded me of all the threes that have come into our life. And so while Mom might call herself a skeptic and not sure she's a believer, each one of us wants to believe that our loved ones are still with us, that we go on. At the very beginning, when I was starting to study life after death, I was staying with my mom. She didn't have much food in the house, and I decided to create potato pancakes. Now I didn't have a recipe. I just went with gut instinct. She was amazed because I made her mom's recipe of potato pancakes. She said it is identical to the recipe her mother had. These little signs give us hope that our loved ones live on. Once we have experiences that we know for ourselves of the reality of the afterlife, no one can take them away from us. For me, between Shades of the Afterlife and my first podcast, We Don't Die Radio that you can still find on YouTube, I have over six hundred and eighty different episodes about life after death. Many of them are interviews with others or sharing of my experiences. No one, and I mean no one can tell me that the afterlife isn't real and that we don't go on. So if you have people in your life that may not believe, you don't push this on them. Every human being in their own time, will start asking questions and want to know more. Let them find it in their own time. But you can also share. Just ask their permission if it's okay to share something you heard on Shades of the Afterlife, for example. So with that, let's go take a break and when we come back, we'll hear some words about fear life and the afterlife and more. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast, a paranormal podcast network. Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain. Next, we're going to dive into the world of trance mediumship. Longtime listeners know full well about trance mediumship, but if you are new, trance mediumship is a very unique form that a medium can quiet their mind and allow someone to speak through them. Now this is different from channeling. Channeling cannot be proven. You can't prove, for example, it's Mother Mary or Jesus. But in trance mediumship, you can prove that a person did walk this earth and give you evidence to prove that it is really them. So Eric Robert Johnston did live and passed at the end of the eighteen hundreds. He's been working with Scott for well over twenty years, and so this clip I'm going to play is from yesterday's in the Arms of Eternity. You can make a donation and join us or comfort free, and you can ask questions to the spirit world. The first part I'm going to play is Scott, so you can hear what he sounds like. I haven't edited it. You can hear the hesitations, the ums, the repetitive words, just so you get a feeling for what Scott sounds like. What happens next, which we won't hear, is he leads us into a sitting for healing, sort of like a guided meditation. Then Scott goes quiet, and then we hear from mister Eric. He doesn't take him over in any exorcist type of way. It's just a gentle blending of energies and we all have guides and helpers that work with us. So let me play for you a couple minutes of just Scott talking so you know exactly what he sounds like versus when mister Eric begins to speak through him.
Speaker 4: I hope everyone is well, and thank you so much Sandra for just being you. I think you're very good at praising everyone, but we need to turn and face you and thank you for facilitating everything that takes place, not only today but the majority of my sharing online. Because I am actually technically and dyslexic, I'm to actually technically have autism. I'm technically known to have a form of problems within my life. However, I don't let that define who I am. When God gives us something, we just make what we have and make it better and make sure we squeeze every ounce of happiness out of this condition and experience that we have. On that note, I'm going to look very weird in a minute because I'm going to wrap myself up in a blanket Soandra knows that today I threw my back out. So at the moment, I've got all this kind of heat stuff on my back and I'm just trying to keep it as warm as possible. So I know I'm talking about myself. I do apologize, but this is a day for you, and hopefully when you and I and all come together, we're able to sweep that path and dust those steps to a form of peace, a form of healing, and a form of acceptance. In some ways, accepting that there is a life after living, accepting that the only thing what truly dies is the illness, and everyone who you have loved and cared for will be living beyond everything that we seem to see today, and we will become a part of that world. So how you today is a funny question to ask and not know the answer, But I want you to really feel at this moment this is a gift to you, not necessarily through me, but through that great power that has proven to many people through many years that there is a life after living. And we've got to get into an idea where we've got to stop limiting a limitless power and be who you're born to be.
Speaker 1: And use this time.
Speaker 4: And I know I'm wafflim bey because I've just moved, I've just become aware.
Speaker 1: Of my body.
Speaker 4: I want you just to realize that within you there is a capability to allow you to listen to a spirit who is standing next to you, not next to me, and that spirit is someone that you love, and they live close and they are very much around each and every one of you. I think I need to stop talking now and just get on with that, because I just feel myself going funny.
Speaker 1: So every what of you, So we'll welcome to a Friday.
Speaker 4: I hope that you sit comfortably and just allow whatever words are to follow, be it through the mind of myself, of the mind of eternity. It is all saturated in love.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you just heard Scott. That's him. I've known him for nine years. That's what he always sounds like. He then leads us into a sitting for healing, where we send healing to those in need. The spirit world can use our energy and send it where it is needed. He gets us into a nice relaxed state, a little visual imagery, and after about twenty minutes or so, he stops talking and then he himself blends with the spirit world. So imagine you're listening to nice, gentle music for about ten to fifteen minutes, and next comes the voice of mister Eric through the mouth of Scott. And remember too, this is just days after our American presidential election.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in life, situations may present themselves that causes a reaction. This reaction can set in motion the means of healingen but sometimes it can set a reaction that causes division. Some must accept that when grievance occurs, they may walk a different path, muttering under their breath the very thing they feel is right. You must allow everyone to have their own thoughts. But how one reacts to this is how one can see how far one has become aware. If your reaction is to clause much thought, or indeed to close your hands of friendship and clense them in fists, this is a reaction of a negative response, was it not? One said, if one is to hert then turned while the other her cheek. But you must accept, my friends, there are times when you become spiritual warriors. You can fight negativity in the most spiritual of manner. Some may give off their life, and others feel they have become victorious. But what they do not realize is that they may have claimed victory in this life, but need to do much work when they come to our side. Our worlds are not too dissimilar. When you were first born to this world, you were sheltered by love. You were given things that will only bring you smiles, helping you to accept a road of life. With the time that you will spend under your son, you learn your environment, You work with what you are given, and then they will come a time my bends, when you will see those who have guided you as equal and then rows of responsibility, but also reminding of conversation. For now you will react differently. Some will not react like a petulum child, but will then have deep faults to reflect why they act it in such a manner, and you will grow from it. When you come to our side of life, the newly arrived is met, of course with love. You are given things that will bring please in to you, aid in you to forget certain imperfections, and for you to accept the former world is no more for you to focus on the horizon. Until one reaches a level of acceptance. Then those who have spoken, observed, and aided you through the quest of life may represent to you situations where you can now react differently, learning to either tie the threads or to cut them from you so that you move forward in your own spiritual way. For anyone who comes to commune with you through other individuals will have had to reach a level where we must face our lives mistakes if one would accept them to realize that the life we have lived was the shortest part of its journey, and did we spend time wisely vast it gripped us for Your world operates on time, Oh, world exists through levels of acceptance.
Speaker 3: I'm going to interrupt mister Eric. Now we're going to take a break and then I'll have him continue exactly where we left off. And by the way, I have spent over two hundred hours talking to mister Eric, so he is indeed a different person than Scott Milligan. So let's come right back and I'll even ask him about fear. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain and we're listening to mister Robert Eric Johnston speaking through trance medium Scott Milligan on one of our Friday in the arms of Eternity where we sit for healing, followed by a most extraordinary conversation about life, death and the afterlife. Will continue with mister Eric's words about peace, followed by my question about fear and life in the afterlife.
Speaker 1: Your world operates on time, ah, well, exists through levels of acceptance. If you feel you have begun to understand all that perplexed you, then that you come to accept now and you progress in the world you live now that education where one taught you for one year knowledge would aid you to then question deeply, and then they handed you to another that would speak to you in the matter that you would accept. This is why we say to you our worlds are not too dissimilar in the structure. But where it becomes different, my friends, is that your world knows war, suffering, control through greed, and of course your acceptance of what is truly of value. For when you come to our side of life, there is no war for those who are mature enough to have seen war in your world. Now you only desire peace and the promotion of peace, respect for the country, respect for your brothers and sisters to fight where they is unjust, but never at the expense of a life for the world that awaits you holds on to the treasures those who you have loved and celebrated to the best of your capability their life. You and may have taken this moment to understand that your heart does continue to beat, but the spiritual heart has been smashed to smithereen for what was back then is different for you now, and especially at the time where your world approaches the festivals of light. No matter what religion you fall to your knees fall, your world will experience the festival of light as we celebrate the coming together of families on both sides of the veil, where we combined inspiration for one day that there can be peace, and if one falls in love with that, be kind and generous and make kick two days. And once one becomes infected the idea of peace, let it continue throughout your life. And if others wish to kick, scream, and bite, that is their wish, for they have not reached the state of acceptance that you sit and smile and know that death cannot destroy what is laced with love. Soundra, my dear, I trusted you our will.
Speaker 3: Yes, Eric, I'm very well.
Speaker 1: Thank you if it is so pleasing to hear, and of course, if it is pleasing to your heart, let us proceed in the usual manner.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I would request that you speak on the topic of fear. I know there are members of our community that thought there would be a certain outcome, say with our political race here and our feeling some sadness, but it's also the fear of the unknown, not just what could happen in our countries. But there's a fear of aging, there's a fear of illness, there's a fear of what could happen. And fear can cripple us.
Speaker 1: Could you speak a little on this topic, oh us, my friend? And if one can say, I have experienced fear or religion cause me to obey? If not, I would fear the wratht of God, however you see God to be. Fear is a natural reaction. But if you could take your mind into a child's mind, a child knows no fear only when it scrapes itself is told in an aggressive manner. It starts to then be educated on fear or response. You have been born to live your life from cradle to grave to the next life. Will you live in the shadows of others, hidden from this world, but the world will miss you, and you will always speak of your life with grit. If only fear is a common reaction, like love, anger, sadness, These are all things I suppose that is expressed because you don't know how to express. Fear sometimes can work for you when you are going to tell someone a secret of your life or to devote your love to someone, you become fearful for their reaction, but you must become comfortable with them to expose yourself to vulnerability. Of course, the one that wears the crown that was placed by other hands must understand that they have put themselves at risk for what they say and what they do will be different. Have you not seen of recent events that others wish to end someone's existence but has been foughted? But is it not the same rhyme? Try? Try again. Someone is fearful and may choose to sacrifice themselves, but it will not change the outcome. It will only fan the flame of change to those who may fill the pinch. If you truly love your brothers and sisters, you must accept the majority view. But of course, at this moment it has brought peace. What would have happened if the crown went to another Would a petulant child choose to say something stupid that calls shall we say, a reaction where streets turned to fire? This could be the lesser of too evil, But to say evil it is an insult to someone's soul. Has this not cause every leader of every country to turn and speak as one? Has it stopped for one day, people who were focused on making moves to drop bombs or give orders for strikes. For one day, this stop. For once your devil's box, your wireless, and your rag was used to then tell, which caught the attention of many. This can be the shock that is needed. Will this control those who wish to act like wild bean yeasts? Sometimes might beins Change may not be what you expect, but it is what is needed. You have all seen certain events in certain countries where the streams have turned to rivers, the streets have raged. The fields which were once gold and full of life is now us. The great change is now We who are ever faithful, have come to support you, and come to support the earth that is below your feet through its great change. If you are fearful, my friends, look within oh and ask yourself, why do I fear? Will this stifle my voice, impeid my life? Or is this an opportunity for you to find your voice and stand and say, if you are to cut me, the colors of my nation will fall out, and you will see within me is the same which is within you, your only wounded, our great nation. I fear death, now I fear life.
Speaker 3: When Eric speaks about the Devil's box, the wireless and the rag. He's referring to the television, the radio, and the newspaper. Let's head off to the break and then we'll continue. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain, and we'll hear just a few more moments of mister Eric speaking on the topic of fear and our souls. And then somebody had a great question and you'll hear me very excitedly asking the question about life in the afterlife. Here's more of mister Eric.
Speaker 1: I fear death, now, I fear life. Your life can do much damage. But the only reason why many people react in such a way is because their soul is buried. It is the body that fears. It causes a reaction within. Was it not mentioned just a few moments ago that our dear friend Sundra said there was a voice within that bully is you. But you are the master of the voice. Change how it speaks to you, make it obey you, and then it will empower you to then speak but that inspires others to listen. I know I've gone slightly off topic, but fear is a human reaction. You are spirit in a human form that knows the secrets and knows the journey. Listen to it and in turn inspire I suppose, Really, my friends, I say this to you. Only you can choose and change how you view and live your life. So look in the mirror, and I hope you do not fear what stares back at you. Sondra, my dear, is that pleasing?
Speaker 3: It is? Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let us move along as time is against me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, the next question is on behalf of a friend that we have here with us.
Speaker 1: Ask that friend as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is in regards to life. In your side of life, they say, as souls, are we able to attend dinner parties, social hours, concerts, events of all types based on personal interests? Also, what is the preferred method of travel? Do we fly just appear where we focus, pop in and out from one place to another. Do we change our environment instantly to provide us with the experience we desire or a combination of all. And finally, do we have intimate relationships and can we spend time with anyone we wish to spend time with, as long as it is a mutual desire.
Speaker 1: Thank you, oh my friend. I have to say it to you. The excitement port through of the voice of our dear friends Sundra. And if you are referring to what it's is like within our world, one must also remind themselves that the soul has transformed into our govern Because of the physical nature, you have physical separations, and you need apparatus to travel to certain locations. You need means to purchase a dike it for exchange of experience. But in our world the common coin is not welcome. Fort becomes our reality. And therefore, if you wish to visit Australia and you are in the United States of America, you think and therefore your instantly there. There are concerts in our world, of course, because people have talents. Now, my drid would it be pleasing to say, even though that you may believe you sound differently to how you audibly sound when you sing. If you wish to sing but you cannot sing a note, in our world, you will have business experience where great arenas will be full of people who wish to come and listen to you, because how you think you sound is different to what you can. So in our reality you may think that you can sing so beautifully, and that will become the experience I myself, as I have expressed, my existence, flutters the idea of cricket. It is the most enjoyable activity that I enjoy. When I'm away from the one we love, I myself will sit in the eternal sun and observe the game. I do not wish to participate, No, that did not interest me, but to observe and seeing how tantalizingly close at victory is there, and then someone else strikes, and then it changes again the feel of it. It has cost me nothing. I suppose you could say, is it an illusion that pleases? I suppose it is, But it is my reality. So you have concerts over here. You can have great, in depth conversations with people who may have changed your world. You can have conversations and meet the experience of great minds and understand what they are trying to share with you. If you enjoy the art that could not hold or master the brush and paint in our world to create great masterpieces, have conversations with those who have brought great influence that they choose to then inspire you of how you mustered the brush, which will be pleasing for your spirit. All this is attainable in the state of minerality, because, my friends, it's about you accepting what you wished but never achieve. But now you're achieving it. So all the loose ends that one had is solely being knitted together. Now, my friend, you talk about relationships, well, my friend, in our well, the relationships that you once had, if true love was still there out your life, when you remain with that individual. Now, my friend, if we're skirting round the subject and we're adults here, in your world you pro create put commonly and I use this regretted teeth the sweaty business. In your world, you pro create. In our world, we make love. We share in each other's experience. Our vibrations come together in an intimate manner, but it doesn't exhaust us. But it is the act of true love. I suppose some of you are squirming the idea of me speaking about procreation, But you, ever and I have shared our worlds are not too dissimilar. But you have become limited. When I am going to take you into a moment of limitless The state of minerality is for you to address everything that you wanted to do but did not have the means to do. So. Have you not wished to have conversations with people who created great mysteries, of great discoveries? What was it like when you lit the candle and learn through their stories, not through the interpretation of the common word, but through the memories that they share with you. It is a fascinated and thrilling experience that awaits each and every one. Yeah, so is there any other aspects of the excitement you would like me to later on?
Speaker 3: No, but I loved reading that question.
Speaker 1: Wear it in your tone, my ben. You know so many people who wish to do things. You know you dream about flying, don't show yes. So in our world you can fly. Some of you wish to go into the ocean and be with its beauty, which is most unwise in your world, but most thrilling within our reality. Some of you wish to travel to different experiences in time. That is all in your capability in our world. Because thought was given creates a reality.
Speaker 3: We went on to some other questions after this, but of course we don't have time for today. He makes me laugh every time he talks about the sweaty business. I've had many requests to play more clips of mister Eric, and I want to tell you where you can get all of them. If you go to We Don't Die dot Com, click on the store page, scroll all the way to the bottom, and I have hundreds of hours of recordings of what's called in the Arms of Eternity. Just use coupon code free or put zero in the donation box and then you can get all of them. They're fascinating to listen to. They really are. While you're at that store page, please join our next Sunday gathering. It's a free, inspirational ninety minutes with medium demonstration included. We always have some great classes coming up and I love to meet you, and that's the best way I can is if you come to something live with I hope you've enjoyed this conversation today. I love speaking with mister Eric on all of these topics for all of these years, and it really comforts me knowing that we don't die, that our life is for a purpose, and that we are surrounded by loved ones cheering us on. I'm Sandra Champlain, thank you so much for listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.