Speaker 1: Yo, listen, we're on our way to ddg's house. He's doing a stream. We're gonna go talk to DDG on stream, bring him some pizza from what up doing Burbank. Yeah, it's a whole new world out here, these streaming fools, you know. Shout out DDG though, he's the homie. So we're gonna bring him some food and talk about how many legendary women he's banged.
Speaker 2: Coming soon.
Speaker 3: Ay before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going Crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four to one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg cav Show. So make sure you tune in and you could listen anywhere on that iHeartRadio app. That's right, Let's get into the interview.
Speaker 1: That baby Whiz who els on the album still a Baby.
Speaker 2: So a lot of baby, A lot of babies on the album three Babies.
Speaker 1: Got three babies on my Yeah, now you're just missing baby and love itby like.
Speaker 2: I have a bad baby on my screen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a lot of babies go around here. You could do a whole baby compilation. You get verd Man on some ship, a little baby, bad Baby, Bad Baby, didn't get on anything. Now, I would love to do a song bad Baby. You probably need to write her, Derek King would have to write something.
Speaker 2: For her writer own shit.
Speaker 1: Really, that's good. I've been good for her. She'll be at my club in like two weeks. Yeah, April eleven.
Speaker 2: M damn. So do you like? So you when you paid artists for like walk throughs and performances that ain't shit compared to what you make.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends, right. There's some nights where we'll do a like, we just had a booking. I would even say with who somebody was.
Speaker 2: On your album.
Speaker 1: We just had a booking recently and it made a like barely we we damn near.
Speaker 2: Broke even on the booking. Mm.
Speaker 1: But it was somebody who'd been in the market a lot, like over the last year, so he happened to still be in town. We had him pull up fall through. But he was somebody who always looks out for our club. He's like our aur like he damn Near is like a regular at the club.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but yeah, we've had a lot of a lot of you know, we had a lot of big ws too, you know.
Speaker 2: Like that not you came. We we did well to night. You were there. Too much money you make off me? Not that much?
Speaker 1: I think, I don't I don't want to say how much you paid you, but I think we ended up making like maybe like ten grand profit that night.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, but it was good good. Yeah, he had Dimitri's fucking whole family there. I'm sure was Mystic there. What happened to Mystic?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to Mystic Mystic in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't heard that guy's name in a while anyway, that's old school YouTube shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's og right there. Man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so are you Do you have any other like guys pulling up that might get on the album.
Speaker 4: So I have Female Wise, I got La Killa coming, she's hard. I got Lakia coming, and then I have Bea coming today as well, of course, she's fine.
Speaker 2: And I might have Kevin Gates today. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you confirm, I'm gonna call him and see. You gotta have that sage in here. Yeah, you gotta like some candles. He's a real spiritual guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Cool tomorrow, Yeah, I might as well tell them. Yeah, my little leak by coming right, Yeah, why not? Because people be changing every time. Tomorrow, I got tied dollar sign coming Ooh gotta be big. That's gonna be a hit for sure.
Speaker 2: If Kanye wanted to come, would you let him come? Hell? Yeah? What hey? Nomo? What the fuck? And I asked it, So you're saying you let Kanye come? No? Bro, No, no, no, no, no, no, that's what you just said. No, it's fine, didn't I didn't.
Speaker 4: Listen to the questions that afterwards, it's fine, Hey, what's what's nineteen homo minus nineteen.
Speaker 2: Homo nineteen homo minus nineteen homo no homo. Mm see what we did there. That's what we call that. Cameron math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Cameron mathematics right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you said something, and I know because Cameron is the O G no homo guy killer Cam.
Speaker 1: I know these kids don't know shit about dip set, but respectfully, you know, shout out to camera.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's I don't try to say no homo as much anymore. If I try to just go with the pause, you know. I mean I missed no homo for sure. I wish you think that's canceled now. I feel like Trump's back, right, so it's like maybe you can say no homo now. I don't know, but I try to go with the pause, you know. Yeah, shout at the lb LGBTs. It's just a part of my It's just a part of my your yeah, dude, Like that's why I'm really scared to be onto your life because my lingos fucked. Oh my god, you hit The way we talk in the car is bad. I was like, I gotta remember nothing. We can be taken out.
Speaker 2: It's just certain words that you can't say. That's just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when I was a kid, like we liked Eminem and like uh DMX and ship, and they used to say other words that were offensive, but we would call our friends that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that F word. I heard Eminem say that in the song before.
Speaker 1: Like that would be a term of endearment to your best friend. Yeah, you'd be like, stop being up, come over and spend the night so we can play video games all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's like when girls say bitch.
Speaker 1: Yes, just like that, Yo, stop come on, bitch, come on, pull up. You know that's that's same ship, but you know obviously a little different. Yeah, someone's had maggot in the chat. That's funny. The chat is a wild place. U.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I like this. It's different from YouTube.
Speaker 4: Like with YouTube, they can write paragraphs and shit and you gotta read it like a book.
Speaker 2: This they only type in at least they type.
Speaker 1: Of five words because they're trying to just get into the They trying.
Speaker 2: To get you to see it, so they just type the quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah no that's crazy yo. Uh for you, it is like this is gonna be something you do. Like if the album does really well once a year.
Speaker 4: What what you gotta do this every album?
Speaker 2: This is so much more fun because it's like.
Speaker 4: You've given the people what they want versus like, I'm gonna tell this analogy again.
Speaker 2: If I come to What Up Though for pizza, right.
Speaker 4: And you say, hey, man, I want you to try this burger and I don't like the burger, and I'm here for pizza, I'm.
Speaker 2: Never coming back to Bill again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it's like if I came there for pizza, I know I like the pizza. You give me the pizza. When I eat the pizza, I'm still gonna like the pizza. It's what you're there for exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, give them what they want.
Speaker 4: If you give them something else, you risking it. You might lose a customer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was privy to be in the studio with you and a Jonathan aka Blue Face, Free Blue Face and the Blue Face. I heard a lot of your guys' joint album that has never came out, but there was a song where you guys are battling each other this is each other and you cooked them. By the way I said this to him in person and to you, is that ever gonna see the light of day?
Speaker 2: You guys? I play I can play that bitch. That's it's hard like it, dude.
Speaker 4: I remember I was like, yo, I never played that bitch. I'll play it. Let me see three blue face. I can email it. Well, let me let it play it out. What was uh favorite uh interview ever?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: I've had a few, man, you know, I got to interview Mac Miller a lot when he was alive.
Speaker 2: Uh, I would say.
Speaker 1: Recently, me and Mexican Ot had like a dabathon where we just got dabbed out of our brains and dabathon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like dad like, uh oh, you'd be smoking big weed after that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't be smoking big weed. Theyve be smoking big weed. And I dabbed with him and I was fucking And I was also on.
Speaker 2: Oh ship gift that Chris Chris pt B B Brighitt. That's gifted.
Speaker 1: So they so someone is gifting subs How does that so someone's like, I fuck with you, so I'm gonna pay for the subscription for twenty five people.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what it is. That's pretty sick. Hey shout out to Chris, you're a generous guy. Hunh, that's dope. Exactly have you ever have you ever done mushrooms? Yeah? Yeah, so you know yours? Yeah that's fair. Okay, So me.
Speaker 1: And Ot and his dad, Me and his dad split at eighth the shrooms before the podcast started and them ship's hit, bro, and I like half of that interview, I was tripping balls.
Speaker 4: It's not a social drug to me though, I don't want to say drug, but like, it's not a social thing to me.
Speaker 1: No, you want to be at home and relaxed, like, yeah, so we his dad started crying in the interview for real.
Speaker 2: I was fucking tripping.
Speaker 1: I thought we were at a camping site, like I saw a campfire in my like periphial and it was a while. That was fun. Mexicano t is always He's probably one of my favorite guests. Fucking great guy.
Speaker 2: You should have him. You got to reset the streaming. Hey, this guy's got a jump shop. You're outside shooting right now? Was at you?
Speaker 1: There was another guy first person? But was there someone else that might look like you that was outside shooting?
Speaker 2: No, that was you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah he had a shot before. Yeah, I feel like Arizona all the time, all the time. I'm gonna meet you. Oh yeah, where's Dametri anyway? Fucking fighting a case for jig you or something. Shout out to Dmitri.
Speaker 2: Man, I was young boy. Oh I know, I never met young boy.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this at all of my interviews. That was the coolest like experience. Yea was like because he him and I had DMed each other for a while. He saw an interview I did with Glorella and he liked it and he just reached out to me and was like, yo, man, like I essentially I fuck with what you do essentially. And uh, maybe like a year later, I got a FaceTime and uh they were like, can you come to Utah tomorrow. It's like eight o'clock at night. I'm in Burbank.
Speaker 2: I'm like tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: So me and my guy Cyrus we figured it out. We ended up getting to Salt Lake City the next morning. I think we landed at like nine am. We went to his house, we hung out. He was riding a horse and we chilled like all day with him. And yeah, he was he was a ship, you know, Like I didn't know what to expect, obviously, but I feel like the thing with young Boy is all the interviews I've ever seen people do with him. I feel like they treat him like an alien, Like he's like a like he's not a person.
Speaker 2: They're like like he's a spectacle if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I just want to shoot the ship with this full Like I'm not trying to ask him about oh beef.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't want to know about none of that shit.
Speaker 1: Dog, Like I want people to like realize, like, hey, dog, you're just a dude, you know.
Speaker 2: So that was fun. Shout out to young Boy though. I'm excited for that. I'm supposed to go do something with Evy k J bow in Stockton. That's the next vlog type thing. Yeah, you're changing it up. You do your podcast now.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do more different stuff. I've been thinking about doing the streaming thing. I just feel like I'm too late and I'm too old. I don't know, Bro, I feel like I don't know. I feel like, I mean i'm thirty.
Speaker 2: Yay. Yeah, I think he's too old for Twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could I your Twitch? What would I do on Twitch? Though? The same shit you do? Like what I do bro, this is the same shit I do on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I just do a lot though, right, it's literally, well, you're a YouTube pioneer.
Speaker 2: No, you're too old. Well sweet, but you're like a pioneer friend. This ship for real.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think that's why I'm so successful so quickly on it, because.
Speaker 1: Now this is your world. Dog like you you you you like ran, some of you crawled. Some motherfuckers could walk. You know what I'm saying, Like, this.
Speaker 2: Is your world, dog like No, Jabo's out, he's on probation. Someone said it's a't be locked up. He got out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but yeah, No, I feel like you've always kind of been ahead of the curve. I saw you, I saw this Dshaye and fucking Thailand with the earthquake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good. That was dangerous. Have you been to Thailand? Huh? Have you been in Talent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been there. I've been to Bangkok and uh no, I haven't been a.
Speaker 2: Pouquette pattire pattire. Yeah. Did you do rolling out? Yep? Oh yeah, you got his fire so much fun. I had time. Some of the best food you ever have. Yeah, it was a good ass. I'm right on the water.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and the food is so cheap you could get like, yeah, it's the ship shout out to two time Land.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, this shit was fun. They won't make They want to hear this Blue Face song? Oh yeah, play the Blue Face song. Did you melt Yourself? Yeah? Play that bitch right now. I appreciate that, BA and I feel like you're in, but they're both good. It's supposed to be like an intro in that bitch. So is that I'm just never gonna come out?
Speaker 4: I mean, what kind of just put that bitch out without really like no rollout? So, nigga, I ain't really know too much about it. Is that out them out? A lot of that ain't come out?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I didn't know, But I don't even know where I would get them files from because I don't want to mix that ship. You guys are at Chalice, probably somewhere at Chalice. That's the studio you're at, I'm sure because you were there. I walked down the hall when Game was working on Doctor on his last time, So that's like, but that's like three years old for sure. If anything, this is gonna get clipped and it'll just live this way which is fine. Yeah, that's cool too. I ain't really truly have you talked to Bluefaces he's been locked up. I talked to him like a month ago. Good.
Speaker 1: He seems like he's a good experience. It's crazy how he can go to jail and somehow still have like.
Speaker 2: Drama with women. Yeah. No, I think he get out, it's gonna be like he never went.
Speaker 1: In the Internet got very boring once he went in, and did I feel like he was like the best show on Instagram between him, the the obviously the baby Mama Krashan because he's pushing the needle.
Speaker 2: What was were the double dates like entertaining? Oh the little it was fun. Like people looked at it like it was a bad thing because of the image that they got, but it was just vibing, bowling like regular people. For sure. It's a great guy. Yeah, yeah, super super good guy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: So are you that I was supposed to come out in April?
Speaker 4: Yep, probably like into April, because what I want to do is like I'm making all these songs live, but I also want to like give them some music that they haven't heard.
Speaker 2: Right, So maybe three or four records, yeah, just so they can feel like, what the fuck is this right? Right right, just to give them, like the twenty thousand people that be watching me all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing that's dope is you're gonna be able to show people, like, based off of this model, that you could probably go gold pretty quick with the project. Yeah, because if they like the thing I like about Twitch, it's people that they are engaged.
Speaker 2: They and they engage and they like to support financially.
Speaker 1: If you got twenty thousand people and they go buy the album or stream it, you know, fucking up up ten times each or whatever, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he just pinned up telling him to pre save it. They just support me. So it's like if you just do you can you see how many pre saves you've gotten. I did my Uh that's big, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anybody in here, if you're gonna if you're gonna like gift this up, also presave the fucking.
Speaker 2: Album, that's right. Please.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to sell, Like, if I can sell like fifteen to twenty, I'll be cool off out the gate, for sure, you will. This is what I gave him though, because I'm like, I got two days left. I don't know if y'all get fifteen thousand subs that quick, right. I started with nine thousand being from I'm on for about four days now, so that's like, what that's about sixteen k and for hubs and four day So now you gotta do that same thing in two half the time half the time. Yeah, So I was like, if I don't get to forty k, it's cool. I'm gonna keep my drids. But if we I give you another incentive if we sell forty twelve k, I mean twenty k first week when.
Speaker 1: You cut the drugs, IP cut the drugs. I like that they have to stream it purchase it. So obviously you're from obviously YouTube. It feels like the subscriber game and YouTube might be like a little more passive and easier to cause you'll see, like I think was a guy that had like a one hundred K sub party or something, right, So getting forty thousand subs is like a big deal because people have to pay for those subs. It's different than like it's five dollars. It's I'm saying like, yeah, like on YouTube is free. You get that shit in a you know, damn a day. If you wanted to be real, but out here it's if you're asking people to call for five ban per five dollars, that's hey.
Speaker 2: That's real. Is there different tiers like Patreon? Yeah, it's like tier one, tiers two, two, three. What's the highest one cost?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 2: What the highest up tier costs?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty five? Tier three is twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Somebody I talked to a friend and they wanted me to ask you if you're really gonna go to Japan with Wendy or cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going. Okay, I'm booking. I'm a book the flights on Monday.
Speaker 1: You know, I have no fucking club. Just asking the question. Now, Wendy's he was this, she's got motion. Her name is Woshin, That's what he said. He said that he was like, yo ocean, this is what he calls her. But I guess she's she's cracking right, like.
Speaker 4: Super so like I met the way I got I discovered her, or like found out about her. Is I seen her do like a you know, pink dress with viral TikTok, so I've seen her doing this shit or whatever, and then I just followed her and then I start talking to her DMS a little bit, just chopping it up, you know, like let's do something this before I really got consistent with streaming for real.
Speaker 2: And then as I started streaming more and more, I was like, all right, let me. I gotta figure out people who to bring on. You know how it is podcast. Yeah, you got to keep people entertained. Can only just be you by yourself for so long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I ain't gonna lie like I didn't even like she has the Hispanic crowd I heard, so I have my shit more.
Speaker 2: It's broad.
Speaker 4: You know, I got Hispanics, but you got everybody, everybody. But she is like the Spanish girl for social media type shit. So when I linked with her, that was the biggest stream I had.
Speaker 2: Oh so she brought a lot of her folks. She's a marketing genius. Like the way she did it. The way she did it.
Speaker 4: She went live on TikTok, right, twenty thousand people, right, she on twitch? She on twitch now, okay, but she was just on TikTok. People are keep saying restarting. I don't know if that's something you need to do. I don't know what that means, y'all, want meant to restart.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what that means, so I don't know if there's something When.
Speaker 4: We finished the interview, first, I just got to restart the ding because it's already over twenty four hours. But she went live on TikTok with twenty thousand people, told them to pull up to my twitch boom. Then she dropped the link to the twitch in her Instagram community. That got six hundred thousand people in that bitch damn.
Speaker 2: So she was just in the ginning. So her first impression was crazy, that's you know. But it peaked at like fifty six thousand people. That's wild. Shout out to her, YO, how is it?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like you're bringing like non corny energy to a space in which there are a lot of guys who are a little cringey, Like.
Speaker 2: Is it like a weird space to exist? Because you're a lot.
Speaker 1: Older than some of these cats who are key and like, you know, the clip farm and shit. Sometimes like what's that dude? The poor white dude? Man, I want to punch him in his face. Who jack dority?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a steaming pilot dog shit. Hes young, though you know he probably if you box somebody box him and beat the ship out him for me, please. He's definitely young. He gonna grow up and realize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I hired all these security guards so I can act fucking tough. But then I said, they don't like But you know who I've seen evolve?
Speaker 2: Neon. I like Neon now. I used to think he was a cornball, but I'm like, I like him.
Speaker 1: He I met him at Rolling Loud, and I see, like a lot of them content he's doing isn't like like he's not trying to do the most evolved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I feel like Jack had that same moment. Think he younger, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's possible he's just a dip ship. I don't think he's hey fun that dude respectfully obviously, you know what, but Neon, I like Neon. Neon's cool, Yeah, I just I love Kai. Kai's a legend. Yeah, tebood Max, I like his ship.
Speaker 2: He's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know who else. I mean obviously Aiden Ross's Yo. I feel bad for some of these streamers though, bro, because like I feel like, man, people be finessing these fools.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like I saw fucking James Harden asked for a million dollars from Neon and I'm like, dude, James, like you should go on his stream. It'll help you out, Doug, like, you'll sell some more Adidas.
Speaker 2: Bro, you can't say it. I know you think he was actually a for a MILLI yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So you're to the point though, where you're like a successful celebrity away from this shit.
Speaker 2: But would you pay someone to do your shit to come on your stream? Nah, you don't need that. No, I wouldn't pay nobody to come on on a street.
Speaker 4: I'll pay for a feature, yeah, if it's if it makes sense, not in this point of my career, in the in this current motion that I'm accumulating, I wouldn't pay nobody.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like they came down to that, that's the only thing I would pay for it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, if you're gonna go on these streaming shows, they're so massive, especially if you have something to promote, Like it's like you, damn you should be paying to come on these shows, not as fucks like you know what I mean? Like, yeah, Like I'm not the craziest Aiden Ross fan. I think he's a little douche.
Speaker 2: But yeo, he fucking he got cracked for that.
Speaker 1: That card. The play with cardis ship playball, No, Bro, that's all that's its clips, Bro, you think it's fake?
Speaker 2: You think Aiden really trump two mil? Nigga?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, he got sucker written all over him. Nah, it seems I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe nah, that nigga playing with super im.
Speaker 1: But that's why I think that he's not tripping on paying you know whatever two hundred kor whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much. Yeah, I say it's two mil, but I say it was three hundred k. Someone's saying in the chat, Yeah, that's that's that's like, I don't think he paid out his pocket type ship. Have you done collapse streams with any of these guys? Like who? Like I don't know, like maybe, like I think you and Kyle would be dope.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been on cars Dream you have, okay, Yeah, I've been on History with the Leopard Carpet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Legendary Room.
Speaker 4: Kyle jumped in one of my E dates a long time ago before, so he pulled up to the date like discord E date.
Speaker 2: It's like you. It's like old blind date speed date, but on Discord. You know Discord is right, Yes, yeah, it's like FaceTime. It's like FaceTime on the computer.
Speaker 1: So you're on a date in Discord on FaceTime with a girl you don't like. If I opened up Skype dates, damn there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See it's like speed dating, but you do it on Discord. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for like drug dealers out there, like Discord was a thing, and then everyone went to Signal, including the fucking Secretary of Defense and the Vice president apparently. But yeah, I only was on Discord for a little bit. And then I was a part of this group on Discord where during the pandemic, remember everybody was flipping shit for like flipping like weights and bikes and like fucking COVID masks and shit.
Speaker 2: There was this.
Speaker 1: Discord group called flip Seek where it would like post links of stuff like Nintango switches. During COVID you could sell a switch for like double you couldn't rye them anywhere, So I would just bload up on switches and go on offer up and slang shit, dog that's awesome, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was the switch guy during during covid. Yeah. Hello.
Speaker 1: People would meet up with me off offer and being like hat you bootleg ya. I'm like, yes, yeah, I mean I almost.
Speaker 2: Got robbed though, b yeah have you before? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well not not face to face too well. Almost met some kids I was buying.
Speaker 2: I was. I was, so I was like the PS five plug. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When the PS five's first dropped, I had like fucking thirty of them, I sold like p and b rocked.
Speaker 2: Did I sell you?
Speaker 1: I didn't sell you a PS five. I sold everybody PS five, like dude, Danny labon like five of them.
Speaker 2: I was just the PS.
Speaker 1: I posted a picture with all the PS five so then all the rappers would hit me like and by the way, they're saying, feds are watching.
Speaker 2: I wasn't stealing the fucking PS stupid.
Speaker 1: Fucksfully sorry, I don't want to be disrespectful to the chat, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I bought them.
Speaker 1: I was a part of the flip Seat group, which allowed me to be in early when the when the lynks were dropped, right, So I had all these PS fives delivered over like two days, so I realized, like, oh rappers, they all they I saw that within like a day but all the artists like trusted me instead of like having to go find a PS five online from some fool they don't know, so they're paying me more. So I was getting a PS five off for like fifteen hundred dollars stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, P and b Rockbot three of them off me forty five young Blue yeah. So so listen.
Speaker 1: So I realized, like, oh, I could get even the people who were trying to upsell them for like seven hundred and eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can, cause when I ran out of him, I needed more. So I went to meet some kids at the.
Speaker 1: Seven eleven in Bourbank on Glen Oaks, and uh, I was gonna buy a PS five of them for eight hundred and sell to somebody for thirteen. And I told this kid because he wanted cash, and I was like, nah, I can sell you. He's like, oh, I gotta get my mom's OELL information whatever. So this kid already knew didn't have any cash on me. So I pulled up there standing on the side of the seven eleven holding a PS five box two kids.
Speaker 2: It looked sketch as fuck, so I get out the car.
Speaker 1: One of the kids pulls a gun out points it right at me and says, don't run, and I ran. I. So it's so the side of the building right, so there's the front of seven eleven, it curves and then there's the side when there's parking spaces on the side, and it's it's pretty dark on the side. It was at night, Yeah, it was that night. It was like nine o'clock at night. So I had my I left my car parked right there with the door open, and I booked it. Bro I was like, either I'm gonna get shot in the back or these I knew these kids were not going to fucking shoot me. I mean, thank god they did it obviously, But I ran into the seven eleven and uh yeah, I called the cops, and uh.
Speaker 2: I got to check this out. Cops came.
Speaker 1: They ended up finding the kids maybe, like I don't know when they found him. But I didn't show up the court. I was like, I'm not trying to put these fucking kids aga. They didn't shoot me, but they didn't put a gun on me. I didn't get robbed during the pandemic though I had.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't call me a snitch. I didn't. I didn't show up the court. I didn't show up the court follow I didn't fucking press charges. They're free.
Speaker 1: With that being said, uh, I was working with an artist. Shot to Alexis, who is my artist here the horror Monster back there. So I had went to the bank. Him and I were opening an LLC account, and at the time he may or may not have been flagged in all the.
Speaker 2: Major bank banks in America because of some pandemic fraud. I don't know. With that being said, So I'm a Bank of America customer. I go to the bank.
Speaker 1: I got like probably like eighteen grand and cash on me in a blue It's obvious I have money on me, right, And do you remember during COVID, like the bank lines would be crazy because the.
Speaker 2: Hours were weird. Right, So we ended up wait outside and right.
Speaker 1: So, we had an appointment to open up an LLC account for a publishing company and the lady's like, hey, he can't be on the account. I can't open the account legally. He's like on the no not list. And I'm like, well shit, I need to make a deposit into my other account. I got this money on me, And the lady's like, well, you gotta wait on line. I can't do that, you know, like, I can't do that for you. You got to rewait line. And I was like, man, fuck this.
Speaker 2: So we left and I guess there was a lady in that line that was like a lookout. So we get in the car. We leave, go to a gas station.
Speaker 1: I get gas, but he doesn't leave the car, so Alexis is still in the car so they don't hit us there.
Speaker 2: They followed us to the gas station from the Bank of America. Though. We leave from the.
Speaker 1: Gas station, we go to the FedEx on San Fernando and Burbank by the Chuck E Cheese. Damn, how are you getting robbin Burbank? Listen, so listen. So him and I needed to get some shit notarized. So he got out of the car with me in Burbank. So, I mean, we're parked right at the front bro.
Speaker 2: And like we're maybe how long we're in in there? Like five minutes? Maybe five minutes. Five minutes is like aggressive. It was probably like three minutes.
Speaker 1: We're in this fucking FedEx, right And I look outside and I see my windows roll down. That shit broke and I was like, hey, mach, Alexis, go out here and go row my fucking window up. This one comes back and he's like, bro, and they took everything. I had the money in my trunk because why.
Speaker 2: The fuck was your key eighteen bause I put it? I put it in my trunk. Why don't you just go on to depositive?
Speaker 1: But no, but am I gonna bring eighteen grand inside of FedEx with me to notarize.
Speaker 2: A paper that don't even make sense?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's just so they cracked me. Yeah, no, no, for sure, that's your faults. Yeah, it was definitely an aggressive an l for me. It was all time LU and they took my laptop and my pass forward everything fucking bums.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it wasn't like a face to face as a kid, someone stole bake off me. Better than that. It was like, yeah, that's about the closest. That's crazy. I got to being robbed per se. Have you ever been robbed?
Speaker 5: No, that.
Speaker 2: Has happened. I never spoken about it.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's almost damn. You're like an La Christening to have someone trying to break in your house.
Speaker 2: It's like your initiation. Was it because people knew you were out of town? Yeah? Was it someone you knew you think. Nah, nah, you know, I look at situations like that where I just be like, you know what, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Living for sure, all of this other shit you can replace. Yeah yeah, sure didn't they take a lot of shit though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah what kind of L word?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Like a six figure l Yeah? Yeah, I for sure. Fuck doesn't that shit make you want to like, you know what it made me do? Though? It made me not by jury as much anymore, because I'm like, for what exactly? So motherfucker comes still it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's why I'll be like I damn or sleep with this watch like it's the only shit I wear.
Speaker 2: I got the nicest watches, but like, well, like only how much is that watch?
Speaker 4: For example, I got this for seventy seven thousand, seventy seven, but I had it.
Speaker 2: It's obviously in the height. This is around NFT era. Yeah, so all of these assets were very high. Yeah, like yeah ft I had.
Speaker 1: The jewelry sports cards. NFTs were cracking seventy sevens a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if if you ever seen me with a Rolex, come and take it, it's gonna be fake.
Speaker 2: So I just you know, i'd rather yeah, like I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Thought about wearing fake shit once because I'm like, why not or get the lab, But like I gotta fake it to make it.
Speaker 2: You niggas know I got money. He's like, I might as what we're fake shit? Uh.
Speaker 1: Chado cho Cinco says his whole NFL career he only wore fake jewelry because he's like, one, there's really good fake jewelry and if no one's gonna question whether or not I have the money, I'm fucking Chatto cho Cinco. And even now you can get you can get the lab created diamonds for way less and they passed the diamond tester. I feel like so many of these artists changed back in the day, like the colorful as diamonds, Like all that shit was fake.
Speaker 2: Sure, but you would like it.
Speaker 4: You know, you wouldn't You wouldn't know, but it's just it'd just be like a good feeling where you just feel better if you got the real shit.
Speaker 2: But you'll get over that. Nah.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: As I'm getting older, I'm getting a lot smarter with my money.
Speaker 1: I was in Thailand last year and there's a fake mall there. I didn't go long there yet, It's crazy it's fucking nuts. So like they pull you into these back.
Speaker 2: Rooms and shit, and this dude had the craziest setup.
Speaker 1: It was like the front of the store was like he had some fake shit in the front right like whatever shoes, fucking persons and shit. But then he had a fake wall and all this whole mall was full of these places with fake Waltz by the way, and it's like a whole showroom, bro, And it's got all the high end Louis they call them one of one replicas, and then they's got all the one on one rolexes.
Speaker 2: So he's like, look, this rolex.
Speaker 1: Is one hundred dollars, this one is four hundred. But this four hundred dollar rolex?
Speaker 2: Did I do that? Nobody could really tell on us. They take it apart. Mmm, So I bought one? What got you get?
Speaker 1: So? I was like, I need a Rolex that isn't like, like which one is silver in real life? I don't want to gold rolex because these aren't real gold watches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to go too crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he gave me like the silver, the like kind of basic bitch Rolex and so if you ever see me wearing it, no, it's fake.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I bought it from some sweet man in Thailand. Bro four hundred, you know yeah that's wrong with it. Save some money and if somebody wants to rob me, I'll gladly give it to them. I'm like, here you go take that. You know, sometimes we will rob with the intention to hurt you. That is true, now, that's true.
Speaker 4: It's like even if you get a ship up. I feel like if I was ever put in a situation, I would have to talk to the nigga like, for sure, like, hey, look I got you, like Brook, you can have this ship. Look, yeah, what's the point bro?
Speaker 2: For sure? Yeah. A lot of people they're shit.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people who want an excuse for them to shoot, Like they're like waiting for you to like flinch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you, what, if you get robbed, you'd be super nice to the neighbora bro like, hey man, hey yo yo, I like them shoes.
Speaker 2: I know you robbed me, but shoes hard. Hey hey, low key take the watch. But where'd you get that? Pooshisty? What store is that from? Exactly? The All Black Push, I sy I see one of those is twenty twenty one. My boy, where you getting them at dog Line? Exactly? Y'all might become friends, he might fuck around you got you bet yo? Random story? I did that kind of have you.
Speaker 1: You know Vallejo, California, Okay, So there's a place called Vallejo for the chat. It's where he Forty's from, It's where the Russell's from, It's where sob RB is from.
Speaker 2: So we were going out there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say the artist's name because don't want to hear your shit out, but we were going out there to shoot a.
Speaker 2: Content piece with a big artist from Vallejo.
Speaker 1: We were meeting at the King's Market, and anybody from Blet who knows where the King's Market is? Right before we pull up, this fool hits no, no, not right before we pull up. We're supposed to meet him at this time. So I got me, I got my guy Cyrus with me, my boy Mustafa, and uh, we're preparing for him to pull up on us. My guy's got the drone in the air. I'm coming out of the liquor store because I just bought a d I think I bought a Matt dresowder or some shit. And this fool calls me. The artist calls him. He's like, hey, get up out of there. My people just got into a shootout with those guys out front. They're waiting for me to come. So I'm on the phone and I spot the guys he's talking about, and I'm like, oh, I tell this fool. I said, Yo, we gotta fucking go. Mustafa our boy move this. Oh his name's Ustafa, it's my homie. So he's like, I don't know, fifty yards away, like in fucking law Land, in the middle of the fucking hood, flying is fucking drone like a dumb fuck and is not catching on to my like very subtle. We gotta fucking go. So I said, go over there. These dudes walk up to like, Yo, who y'all with? So I automatically see they got chains on with some sort of record label or something. I don't know, And then I just played I just laying into the boutleg cab card. But you say, I'm like, hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: What's good? My buelet cag saying you know what's good? What y'all's name? You know, whatever? What are you guys doing here?
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, we're just getting some biro, Like we're just over here about to do some shuit over at the six Flags, Like mahamiy said, we should come over here, get some drinks and get some biro.
Speaker 2: And I was like, uh, what do y'all do? Though, Like you know, I got a podcast.
Speaker 1: I pull out my phone and show on my Instagram and I'm like, y'all right, They're like, yeah, my boy raps whatever, and I was like, oh, bro, like shit.
Speaker 2: Let's figure it out, like you know, so we all follow each other.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he's telling Mustafa to lower the drone and they're packing up extremely quick, and I was like, hey, our rooms just right over here.
Speaker 2: We're about to go over here and grab grab a lands. We'll be right back. But shit, good to beat y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Got the fuck out of there, but yeah, good time. Shots of shots of the seven seven.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, be nice to them niggas, man, you just gotta be nice. Sometimes they'd be robbing because they just don't feel loved, you know. That's that's like, man, hey, bro, let's go play two K or something after this.
Speaker 1: But in La Too, it just it just got crazy because everybody was used to getting that add mmmm and once that ship dried up, people were I'm in there used to a certain amount of money. Like I remember though, you know, I had a record It used to record at my studio in North Hollywood, and I was like the only studio for a minute that was open during COVID.
Speaker 2: I remember some motherfuckers would I mean, dude, there were people who just were fucking money off on the studio time that never had it. So business was good. I mean, COVID was spread, COVID was we were super spreading out of that bitch for sure. Nah My COVID was great. Yeah, I mean you caught moonwalking in COVID.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, COVID was a great time for that's nationally, Yeah, double blacking. Financially, COVID was incredible for sure.
Speaker 1: It was the best best time in my life in terms of just I started my podcast during COVID, I started a studio.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everybody in the house, especially for me being online and ship, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: Just oh yeah, dude, the I lives all that ship was Craaz think about versus his birthday of COVID.
Speaker 2: We're wrapping it up. Could we get to wrap up signal. Sorry, old heads, gotta go. I got I got pr here today. You know I get it, you know, yeah, but no, you know we can talk all day of course, congrats on on the new the new project. By the way, man, we gotta bro, you know I'm dead asked about that club ship, right, Let's do it, San Diego. You're just looking and looking back at it. You don't you think I'm bullshit. No, I'm saying, let's do it. We'll get your point met she involve. Let's get the Metri in there, get drop the paperwork.
Speaker 1: The only funck Bulls fan in Arizona shouted to me Bulls fan for no reason.
Speaker 2: And ain't no, I don't know why to fu where the fucking at?
Speaker 1: It's the same hat for five years. Don't make no, he's gotta throw that thing away. And then did you notice this is a very inside baseball conversation. Was he flipped cold water face plunging before this fucking guy was doing it?
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't know his the ship he do on Instagram. You can tell his age. Just like catching up to him, like he shoot he shouting to shoot him. He's like, I gotta do seven. I gotta make seven free throws before I before I go to work. And he has no type of what for what? Yeah? Like it to them?
Speaker 1: And then and then every day he sets his phone up on the floor and then hits record and then goes and ship. By the way, you have to get the Ashton Hall guy on the the guy with the bottle.
Speaker 2: Is he from here? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta do. The the cold water face punch with that fucking guy. You beat the bananas, do some fucking burpies with him.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna reach out to him. Yeah before we go. Are you gonna ever fight again? If the money right? What if? What if you could fight Myron for free?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'll fight him just on some like when you on the side of the street fighting right, just get it out. Yeah, But he de typed to like snitch, snitch and or shoot. He'll hit you.
Speaker 1: He'll hit you with that standing ground shittah.
Speaker 2: Up, hands up, turn around. He wanted to just fight just on some like yeah, all right, let's fight. I'm with it from the fame. But I would never I wouldn't box him and give him a platform.
Speaker 1: Smart guy, listen, thanks for the invite. This is a cool thing you're doing. This isn't your actual house house.
Speaker 2: Right, No, of course, thank god. Okay, good nobody knows where I actually live. Very awesome.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well, look, uh, I gotta come back from Club DDG. Apparently come on, pull up my dog.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you man. Tonight, Club DDG with the old hats actually be really lit. THO would be like forty girls, I will bring ushrooms you for real, I got all the shrooms. I can't. I don't know if I can do that on stream. You gotta do a microdose.
Speaker 1: I'll be tweaking little micro dos, just a little baby micro dose.
Speaker 2: Boys, Club DDD is gonna be club dat tonight, cab man, Hey, make sure y'all check me out on the pod and all that good ship, y'all. We gotta do another podcast. Let's do it anytime, man, let's straight here. Come on w buleg cav W on stores