Speaker 1: Get your hand us together, and we're going to start to party.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to party.
Speaker 4: See Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you everybody. Andy, Andy.
Speaker 2: When Andrew joins us for these podcasts, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: We're doing us such a.
Speaker 2: Screeching halt records.
Speaker 1: Bickers is still bicker this much? Yeah? Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But people love it.
Speaker 4: On their podcast For them to bicker.
Speaker 1: It ain't an act, I'll tell you that much. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It bleeds over into the hallways for sure. So many days Scotti is just irate and be ready.
Speaker 1: Now he's not ready. Who wants to record this podcast with me?
Speaker 4: But what I don't understand is why you guys don't have a set time a week or twice a week where that is your podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because I want to do it at ten o'clock and he's not ready.
Speaker 3: I'm protecting my piece. And with that being said, whenever I say let's record at this time, all of a sudden, one day, the dog is gonna die if I don't get home. Cooper has babysitting classes.
Speaker 1: Even though I'm not argue, Well, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: I understand every now and then it might not work and you might have to change it. Right, that makes sense, But for the most part, I don't understand why you just don't have a standing.
Speaker 1: I would love that. Sure, Thursday's ten o'clock. Let's do it. You got it on paper, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: No, I've always said Fridays, but Fridays don't work for him.
Speaker 1: How much to stay here late on a Friday?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is what it is, because there are many days that Andrew's like I can record at eleven, and Scut's like, I'm not staying here till eleven a few.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on while I stick my thumb up my ass for forty five minutes waiting.
Speaker 2: I will tell I will say this in Andrew's defense. At ten o'clock a lot of times, based on what's happening in the room or if Elvis is here, we don't know if we're gonna have to do something at ten o'clock. A lot of times I try and schedule stuff at ten, and then Elvis says we got to.
Speaker 4: Do this, And actually Nate did say that we really shouldn't schedule until after ten thirty, because that's the safe taste.
Speaker 2: We never know if something books, So you can't cut thirty minutes for your BRR your podcast.
Speaker 1: I can, but he's never ready ten thirty either.
Speaker 3: I am always ready if the thing is, and I'll say that they're.
Speaker 1: Ten thirty.
Speaker 3: Rolls around sometimes and I'll go, hey, are you ready? Goes, Yeah, I've been ready. Well why didn't you say anything? He just sits in the room and then doesn't text me. So I have to be the one to do.
Speaker 1: I walked by your desk, dude, and I said two minutes, twenty five minutes went by and you never came in.
Speaker 5: It's turning into the cereal.
Speaker 3: You never said anything?
Speaker 1: Al is this? Is this a podet? What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: You there?
Speaker 1: You go, I'm not gonna I don't need to do my blood pressure I feel it, so I'm fine. Yeah, whatever you answer, Look, whatever you want to do, you tell me and I oblige. How about that? I love that? Okay? Lot cool? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think there just needs to be some sort of like mediation between the two of them, which could have just happened right here. Maybe, but like Scott doesn't ever want to stick around a minute longer, And to be fair to Andrew, is the guy who's the king of twenty minutes and forty five minutes later you're like, hey, we're gonna do something. What's going on the two of them?
Speaker 4: The two minute warning?
Speaker 1: Yeah from the manager?
Speaker 2: Why don't you guys get a podcast producing manager, like.
Speaker 3: Some sort of with what money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How you guys are raking it in on this OI? Oh my god, Okay, we barely make enough swiper. They can't even get a sponsor. I can't even buy milk and cereal with what we make.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, kind of crazy that you've been doing it this long and that that you haven't been able to way.
Speaker 2: Okay, but pause, why do you continue to do it?
Speaker 1: Because I love I love Andrew so much, not based on the last five minutes.
Speaker 5: So let me ask a question.
Speaker 4: If you're not making any cash at this point in time, Yeah, how long you been doing it?
Speaker 1: Five? Six years old? Pull the plug? A hobby is a hobby? Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it a hobby or is it a hopefulness for the future.
Speaker 1: Look, I like getting some free stuff from General Mills every once in a while, so I'll just keep doing it. So you're working for cereal? Some cereal? I buy most of it?
Speaker 5: Oh god, what I have another thing that is probably gonna start another five. But there is an opportunity for them to make money that Scott.
Speaker 1: Refuses to do and talk about this.
Speaker 5: To do it, Andrew and I are going to do it, and we're gonna ball out Scott.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is it? What is it? Is the live podcast, real live show we've been the like with Dead Horse, whatever you call it.
Speaker 4: It is taking your podcast on the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like letting people come watch it like that was the idea. Andrew and I got invited to the South Beach Wine and Food Festival to do like a real life panel with famous comedians and stuff. There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I couldn't do it. I'm on a cruise.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well let me just ask you this, okay, without giving exact numbers, because I don't want to dig into that isn't worth the while of Scott the now the amount of money that you would make on this for him to do.
Speaker 3: So, I think for not the Wine and Food Fest necessarily, but maybe like an actual live show. Yes, we'd probably make what we could make in a year in one night.
Speaker 1: The two boxes a cereal.
Speaker 2: So when you're splitting that, Booberry, So what is it. What is it that you don't like about doing the live show?
Speaker 1: And we don't have much time. I've said a bunch of times, I'll say it one last time. If we can fill a small venue with only listeners of the show that want to be there because we are there, not just randos.
Speaker 2: So what you quiz them?
Speaker 1: In line like Andrew's favorite Cereal? Come they should only be able to buy the tickets like at Serial killerspc dot com, with some code like they need to know us and know the show. And that's the only way I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest with anybody outside of a fan of the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you, I said, Scott, Who the hell do you think is going to look at a flyer with the two of you on it, all of cereal and be like.
Speaker 1: Let me take a risk on that people walk and buy. I really don't like this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna buy a ticket and throw some hate this guy old tricks at him.
Speaker 5: In here, no entire episode of my podcast trying to reason with him.
Speaker 3: He lost his He's.
Speaker 1: Overthinking it, Scotty.
Speaker 2: Yet, really, no one is buying a ticket to your damn show unless they're fans of you already.
Speaker 4: Point like you, and you've done a live show.
Speaker 1: I've done it with the Brooklyn Boys podcast. How many people other than Brooklyn Boy slices? Zero people, zero people other than our fandom showed up. How many of those did you do? I'm just curious. We did one. We filled the place up. It was a steakhouse. It was two hundred people. And that was five years ago. Why haven't you done another one? Since we are about to We're on that We're about to put a date on the calendar.
Speaker 2: That I'm about to do so making money.
Speaker 1: I have a blast of them, all right, Well you.
Speaker 4: Scotty, there you go. I can make the cash the calendar.
Speaker 1: Well stuck with a look at me. Thanks, everybody, just shoot
Speaker 4: Him after party