Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jettie and He Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine who's slightly overweight, to put it mildly, went to a drug store in London and he was able to.
Speaker 1: Get one of the fat shots.
Speaker 2: I caught the fat shots, said jamiad.
Speaker 1: You lose weight. He knows exactly what I was talking about. He called. He said that was interesting. He said he was very concerned that I might use his name. I might slip. Now he doesn't have to worry. But he told me. He said, Hey, a strange thing happened.
Speaker 3: I just bought the drug, same company, same plan, same everything. Everything was the same in New York thirteen hundred dollars, and in London, I'm paying eighty eight dollars.
Speaker 1: He said, what's going on? Now? He knew not that he's a.
Speaker 2: Very smart guy, He's a very rich guy. His big problem is he's seriously overweight. But I don't think the drug worked. Okay, to be honest with you, but it makes him feel good anyway.
Speaker 1: That's like day three of Trump's story about his fat friend, his drugs.
Speaker 4: He so workshops his comedy routine, tries it for different audiences.
Speaker 5: I don't want to I'm gonna get into the foreign policy speech he gave yesterday. I don't want to get sidetracked by this whole drug prescription thing. It is so complicated, though. I've listened to a number of podcasts where they got into the details, and it's so easily easy to be misled by a lot of statistics. So a lot of the now it sounds like they're his fat friend, very fat, incredibly fat. A fat friend there was paying thirteen hundred dollars in New York and paid eighty dollars in London.
Speaker 1: Wanted to know why.
Speaker 5: That's a perfectly reasonable question, like why am I paying so much in the United States and so cheap here? When we develop the reasonable question. But just in general, a lot of the stuff you hear about drugs, the statistics for costs, it's for the name brand, which practically none of us are actually getting. We're getting the generic, so it's the tiniest percentage of that, so it misleads the statistics. There's all kinds of things going on in that world that make it hard to nail down.
Speaker 4: And the way money flows into and out of various entities, from your insurance company to the pharmacies, to the drug companies to the pharmacy benefit managers. An unholy group of humans if there ever was. When yes, so complicated.
Speaker 5: I'm on eight drugs for the swooping coth right now, which is crazy. But like so, I went to the doctor on Saturday after spending time there, and I think it picked up four new drugs, just like everybody else when they go to pharmacy. I had the slightest idea what the little screen was going to say they cost, had no idea. I wasn't very worried about it because it probably wasn't gonna be very much. So like was three cents, one them was a dollar five, one them was forty four bucks, and then the other one was like four and.
Speaker 1: I just pressed okay and tapped my card and walked out the door. And I don't have any imagine if groceries are like that.
Speaker 4: Let's see, this ham will be one hundred and seventy five dollars, this bread is two cents, this cheese will be a dollar one, And you think, okay, right.
Speaker 1: And I don't have.
Speaker 5: Well, it's way more complicated than even that example, because like somebody may have been that one that cost eight cents, my insurance company might have paid a five hundred dollars for and I got spread around everybody else that's insured by that company for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know any idea what it actually cost the insurance company. And then what are what are my options anyway to not press Okay, I will not pay forty four dollars for whatever that drug is. It should be much less than that.
Speaker 1: And incur the wrath of the already surly pharmacy employee.
Speaker 5: No way feel bad for those people. The other day I got to the pharmacy. I've been there way too much lately. I get there and some old guys walk in my way and he says he said something old timey. He says, like railroading. Me, it's train robbery or something like that. I said, what's that and he said, it's train robbery around here, that's what it is. I just kind of said, like, the poor girl who's you know, at pharmacy school, has any role in it whatsoever?
Speaker 1: What's she supposed to do?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's your insurance. I work for CBS.
Speaker 5: They I don't know, what do you want such a mess? Okay, different topic than Trump's fat fat friend. Who people who know Trump and his friends are trying to figure out which fat friend.
Speaker 1: That he's talking about.
Speaker 5: So Donald Trump gave like a forty five minute speech yesterday in Saudi Arabia. And this was Mark Halprin's ride up of it today, in which he said Trump's Tuesday speech, which shockingly gets almost zero coverage in the American media, was one for the ages, with some observers not unreasonably calling it extraordinary and some supporters saying it was one of the best and most important addresses by a US president in many, many years. It warn't your time to watch it and full if you have not to understand Trump's unusual distinctive worldview. Now I'm going to read a little bit from you that will, you know, portray that worldview. But I also wonder, since Trump is a very interesting guy who's primarily interested in economics and that sort of stuff, although he was pretty hardcore anti the Iraq war back in the day, like, how much of this speech did he sit down with speech writers and explain to them what he wanted to communicate.
Speaker 1: Did Jade Vance write most of this?
Speaker 5: And Trump is like, sure, fine, I don't care, or what I don't I don't actually know, but let me read some of it. Oh, and he's talking about the success of all the people in that room, because he had people from Saudi Arabia and Qatar and you know, those rich areas of the Middle East that we see with their gleaming buildings and more modern than anything we've got in the United States. It's crucial for the wider world to know this great transformation has not come from Western interventionists or flying people in beautiful planes giving you lectures on how to live and how to govern your own affairs. In the end, the so called nation builders racked far more nations than they built, and the interventionalists were intervening in societies they did not understand themselves. No, the gleaming marbles of Riad and Abu Dhabi were not created by the so called nation builders, neo cons or liberal nonprofits like those who spent trillions and trillions of dollars failing to develop Bagdad and so many other cities.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Now, this is very JD. Vanside. That's what I thought, solidly reasoned so far decent point.
Speaker 5: Though we poured trillion I don't know about trillions, but lots of money into Baghdad. It's till everything it's ever been Abu Dhabi and ryodd that was ground up from the inside.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to.
Speaker 4: Every mind the zillions of dollars spent in Afghanistan.
Speaker 5: Instead, the birth of a modern Middle East has been brought by the people of the region themselves, the people that are right here, the people that have lived here all their lives, Developing your own sovereign countries, pursuing your own unique visions and charting your own destinies in your own way. They told you how to do it, but they had no idea how to do it themselves. Peace, prosperity, and progress ultimately came not from a radical rejection of your heritage, but rather from embracing your national traditions and embracing the same heritage that you loved so dearly. You achieved a modern miracle, the Arabian way.
Speaker 1: No wonder people respect you so much. I thought that was really interesting. Yeah, agreed, it's really good outreach too. I think it's savvy most gleaming modern.
Speaker 5: Look like something from the jets and cities in the world did come from those local societies. Whether you hate their culture or politics or the way they treat women or whatever, they were able to build these unbelievable cities.
Speaker 1: And we've tried so hard to turn.
Speaker 5: Kabul and Bagdad and a whole bunch of other different places in the Middle East into god, you know, anything close to Cincinnati, and we haven't come within a million miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this it gets a little more complicated, but you know, the broad outlines of your point I think are true. It helps to have unlimited numbers of petro dollars. And the whole modern gleaming thing is partly because there wasn't anything there twenty years ago. So yeah, it's it's modern gleaming, because what else would it be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think a certain amount of it has to do with.
Speaker 5: Taking off the restrictions of here's the way we feel like you need to treat women, gay people, minorities, disentrenchised, all this different sort of stuff, all these ties that come with it, as opposed to Trump saying, hey, it's your society, it's your customs, it's your heritage.
Speaker 1: You know, you're building it the way you want, and hey, look at your city.
Speaker 4: And honestly, in spite of the lack of success with China doing this, I think there's probably a fair amount of Hey, let's get these guys up and involved in world economics and international diplomacy and have them intertwined with bunches of other countries and it'll drag them into the modern era much more effectively than browbeating them will.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Well, there's zero is there any Are there any good examples of us trying to build from the ground up one of these uh, turn one of these citters around having it work.
Speaker 1: Ceruly not in the Middle East?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends, you know, how much involvement over what period of time you're talking about. And interestingly enough, there were some pretty good success stories in Africa, but those of on completely to hell now and you could argue that, well, that's because they didn't build up the infrastructure. It's like we're watching the we're doing a bit of a remodel on our house, and it's been super interesting to see how they dig the hole for the footings and then pour the foundation and all the rebar and the cinder blocks and stuff like that. And we've made the point many times that our system of government, our rights that we enjoy, our constitution are built on the concrete and rebar and cinder blocks of hundreds of years of English common law, Judeo Christian principles, the rest of it. And then if you try to build, at the risk of belaboring the metaphor, if you try to build the house of that sort of thing on sand, it's not going to work. And so Trump is saying, y'all build your foundations the way you want and then let's do business.
Speaker 1: So you think JD.
Speaker 5: Vance had a hand in that whole speech, both hands. It was completely It's a complete rejection of George Bush's ideas of nation building, and it's a rejection of democratic presidents with their coming in there with we'll give you money, but here's the way we think you should live.
Speaker 1: It's a complete rejection of that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still super for the record, I'm super uncomfortable with the fact that Cutter, for instance, is trying to buy influence in America hundreds of billions of dollars, perverting our colleges, having them become just vipers nests of Islamism, anti Israel rhetoric, the rest of it. There are huge supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood on Islamist organization that would like Sharia law to conquer the entire earth, and they're not spending hundreds of billions of dollars backing that because they don't believe it or don't.
Speaker 1: Agree with it.
Speaker 5: But there are those things we don't have to let them do that. We can let them build their big, gleaming city. We don't have to let them, you know, influence our colleges.
Speaker 4: Well right now, well right, yeah, for instance, that's not gonna happen, but more on that later. Uh yeah, Well the argument would be, well, we don't want to participate in enriching them, so they have even more finances to back terrorism. M But you know, I'm if JD. Vans were to say to me, dude, that'll go away of its own. That's what I think on a cord. It's not a stupid argument. I'm not sure I agree with it, but it's it's worth considering.
Speaker 5: They play, they beat, They more than play footsie with the terrorists, no doubt about it. But I don't think MBS his goal in life is not to establish a Muslim caliphate.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. No, not to be starving poor when the oil runs out. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I thought that was damned interesting and got zero attention, zero, no coverage whatsoever. And he talked quite a bit about becoming friends with a Ryan again and how we don't have to be enemies and all that. Different topic, different name. As they screamed toward getting a bond a bomb. George Biden did not recognize George Clooney. Breaking news among other things, George Biden, Joe Biden, Let me read it again. Take Joe Biden did not recognize George Clooney.
Speaker 1: What breaking news? Among other things? Coming up? Stay toue.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of dumb movies. I want to talk about that later. Dumb movies. Not this is not a place for them, but I'm tired of dumb movies. By the way, breaking news, HBO max Max is changing its name back to HBO Max.
Speaker 1: Oh this changes everything, all right?
Speaker 4: Fine, Speaking of stupid stories, This was sent along by alert listener William. I think this has to do with the UK. But if you're a pilot you may know this. The world has two hundred and eighty thousand aviation GPS waypoints that have a code assigned to them. It's part of the navigation process. And apparently I think this is in the UK, air traffic controllers are refusing to use potentially offensive route names and are forcing the regulator to rename them. These are random five letter codes that were assigned and now in the twenty first century the air twenty twenty five, some of them are seen as offensive and the air traffic controllers just don't even want to say them. This is so childish and stupid. Here are the five most offensive ones that need to be renamed. Pik e y pike it's an offensive, uh racial slur referring to roma gypsies so called Irish travelers. Others include ak knob U t I t I, which I guess is pronounced to you titty, and ratpoo r A t p O, and also coxp CO x p E.
Speaker 5: I don't particularly like that name. That second one, who's out to rub me as an activity or a name for a GPS thing. No, no, no, let's stick with the topic here. These are way points, navigation waypoints. Yeare are U B M I.
Speaker 4: Pikey's going to be renamed Vaxima. Oh that's that's like forcing vaccines. Donald throats COXP will now be far Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, seriously, you people got nothing more important to worry about. All the problems in the world. All that is is all the hunger, all everything, and this is your cost.
Speaker 5: Right Somewhere in there is that whole narcissism of small differences thing or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or the princess and the pe idea that look, look at me, how sensitive and enlightened I am.
Speaker 1: I'm bothered by old COXP every time. I never every time I try to fly through Britain, somebody says Coxpe to me, and I'm tired of it. Obscene.
Speaker 5: We do need a world We need a world war or a great depression to get us out of this. Although we thought the like a worldwide pandemic might fix it, and it didn't know in certain some way that made it worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, things worse. That's disappointing.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, you got medical science forging ahead. You need a kidney, you can't get one, borrow one from your neighborhood. Pig pig kidneys. There's a pig borrowing borrow one familiar with them, borrow.
Speaker 5: One like you'll return it when you're done with it, and from your neighborhood pig which is not exactly a thing, depending on your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to be I don't know lyrical anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that is a major medical breakthrough, and we'll have a little news on that, among other things on the way.
Speaker 1: Stay here, Armstrong and.
Speaker 7: Getty observing this ultrasund that is an ultrasound at a pig kidney inside Tim, Is there anything in there that makes it clear that it's a pig kidney?
Speaker 1: No, exactly like a humor one.
Speaker 8: And not only does it look like one eight weeks postoperatively, it's acting like one.
Speaker 4: The level of kidney function is as good as we would expect from a human kidney transplant.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, nice job, pig kidney.
Speaker 5: So, kidneys is one of the big ones, because why do your kidneys go south on you? Just happens sometimes. High blood pressure is one major cost because a liver.
Speaker 1: Is often a drinking and drugs thing, right, But kidneys can just fail on you. Yeah, are some drugs you pross us through your kidneys. But I don't know much about it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, so you got two of those, you got one liver, you got two kidneys, my right, so far. And then if you need a new kidney, somebody who has a is a match for you, you can have to take one of their kidneys, because a person can get buy on one kidney, right, right, But that's always been you have no kidneys, that's a drag, right, and then you got to find somebody of the kidney. And sometimes you're on the list and thinking, man, if I don't get a kidney, soon, I'm gonna be kidney lists, which you can't be, and then you'll die. Nobody want to say, yes, Katie, do you know something about kidneys?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have a kidney disease, and the transplant list for kidneys is the longest out of all of the organs.
Speaker 1: Do you still have both yours? I do?
Speaker 4: They both work for the most part, yes, But if there are cancers that affect the kidneys, there are all sorts of things that can hurt them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd you ruin your kidneys? It's just a like genetic thing, or it's a genetic thing, gotcha, m And then but.
Speaker 5: So we've been hearing about this our whole lives, and now if they could use pig needs, that would eliminate the whole problem.
Speaker 4: I assume, Yeah, unless you're a pig, then it caused a whole new set of problems. But the point remains, it's an event. More of doctor Sanjay Gupta's report.
Speaker 8: Now, there is one complication they're watching for very carefully, something that has unique to zeno transplants.
Speaker 1: And think we not only.
Speaker 8: Tim maybe all of us.
Speaker 7: If there is some sort of weird or strange virus in the pig and it gets into the human population through one of these transplants, might not only affect the patient, but people around the patient as well.
Speaker 4: In all the studies that we're doing, we're not only monitoring the patient, but their close context.
Speaker 5: You're right, these stories are always presented from the human being point of view, and not from the pig's point of view, in which he would say, Hey, I was using this.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa. You show me where I said this was cool.
Speaker 4: It is not cool, by the way, the idea of some horrendous pig virus spreading to humans.
Speaker 1: Doctor Fauci says, what.
Speaker 4: It's probably doing experiments in North Korea right now it's some leaky lab financing that good thing, Biden pardoned. I'll never forget one more nugget from this story.
Speaker 10: This is really the progress of several Nobel Prize winning discoveries, everything from Crisper, which is gene editing technology actually taking genes out of the pig genome adding other genes in from humans into the pig genome. They also use cloning, They use IVF, they use transplant immunology. These are just huge, huge developments in the world of medicine that have all sort of come together to make this work. But they basically make the pig genome compatible with humans.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. Two legs good, four legs bad. That's where you end up.
Speaker 4: Fall in love with her cute little snout, her hooves. Let me stroke your hooves, my love.
Speaker 5: That'd be cool if this becomes a thing of the past, having to worry about kidneys.
Speaker 1: Do they get to vote these half human, half big well not exactly half. Yes, yeah, I do have to tell you.
Speaker 9: During that report, when they were giving the guy the ultrasound to show him the kidney, he he rubbed his stomach and went, you can feel the little piggy, right, there a little cringey.
Speaker 1: That's very cringey. And do you every time you eat like bacon, do you kind of just like not up to heaven a little bit, kind of a salute.
Speaker 4: Like a little toast for the homieses Or do you like vomit it because you're you know, you're rejected?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of a right, yeah, it's you, right pigabilis anyway, So.
Speaker 5: Well, the doctor that puts your pig kidney in you have been the most qualified person they could get at UCLA or did they just fit the racial quotas that they wanted. This is going on at UCLA Medical School, one of the most you know, prestigious medical schools in the entire world. They're clearly was clearly continuing to use race and admissions. I mean, there's just no getting around at whatsoever in the lawsuit going on right now, and it's against the Asians because they just there's too many Asian kids that are super smart and can qualify for the school and not enough Black kids and they don't.
Speaker 1: Like that result. So what do you do? You discriminate by race?
Speaker 5: I mean, you the lefties, you discriminate by race to try to fix the problem, which is just nuts.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 4: UCLA Medical is unforgivably woke. A new story emerges every week.
Speaker 5: Lawsuit brought on behalf of students denied admissions since twenty twenty. According to the complaint, UCLA will routinely admit black applicants with below average GPA and MCAT scores. In twenty twenty three, Asians where forty one percent of the total applicants and only twenty eight percent of the people that graduated. Black applicants made up eight percent of the applicants, but fourteen percent of the graduates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so at much lower scores. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Preferences have been outlawed in California since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Even in California.
Speaker 5: We voted that now making decisions based on racist racists, we ain't gonna do that, even in California.
Speaker 1: But of course, the enlightened universities find their way around it. Right. And here's an idea, Black America.
Speaker 4: We just keep you know, growing school choice and all the other things that will actually improve education and educational outcomes for black kids, so that every damn a black man or woman who graduates from a medical school, everybody will know they're one hundred percent qualified, wouldn't and there will never be any whispers about, you know, diversity hires or DEI doctors, or wouldn't that be great? And yet the progressives are the ones who prevent that.
Speaker 1: Justice.
Speaker 5: Roberts wrote in the student's prefer admissions case that racial preferences cannot be reconciled with the Constitution's equal protection clause and that a student must be traded based on his or her experience as an individual, not.
Speaker 1: On the basis of race. Obs would be my response, as a known right.
Speaker 5: Obs It's amazing how hard it is to kill off this kind of racism.
Speaker 4: Well, they do it with the approval of their own consciences. They are utterly convinced that they are doing the right thing by pushing some people down to elevate others.
Speaker 1: It's the hubris of it has always amazed me.
Speaker 4: You think so highly of yourself, your judgments, your morals that you can wield the awful, awful tool of racial discrimination to get the outcome that you say is appropriate.
Speaker 1: Sickening you people sicken me, And and god, dang it, this is and I almost said a very nasty thing. I'm glad I didn't part of me whisch is aa anyway you're conflicted on this, I am.
Speaker 4: Thank you for summarizing what really blanking pisses me off is that these same people are putting the band aid of Look, they're not really qualified, and we really didn't educate them at government schools, but let's go ahead and shove them into these upper tier colleges and medical schools or whatever, and then pretend like they're qualified.
Speaker 1: You are making it impossible.
Speaker 4: To actually reform schools for the little kids when they're young and idealistic and want to learn. I'm talking about your black kids and whatever kids of whatever race you're talking about. You with your let's just go ahead and coout out to the teachers' unions, then elevate them artificially when they hit college. You are making it impossible to do the real work to improve these people's lives. You hypocritical self regarding bastards.
Speaker 1: I hate you. You want hate speech? There, it is? I hate you.
Speaker 5: So these are their kidneys. They are actually taken just out of a regular pig. It's not one of those. They're growing a pig valve and a Petri dish or something. I don't actually know that.
Speaker 4: I mean, the guy mentioned the many, many incredible technologies that grow in go into getting a very different I mean, it's not a typical. You can't like go down to your local hog farm steal a kidney and have it stuffed in you.
Speaker 1: These are incredibly advanced. Oh so it's not just a railery run of the mill orval the pig kidney. No, were you listening, idn't understand. So they had to ease the crisper and everything else to bring this kidney around. There you go, yep, among other things. Yeah, and what is it with the pig? Why the pig.
Speaker 4: For instance? Yeah, the monkey, which is genetically very similar. Certainly, apes are certain to several people. I know, I uh a fair point. I know that I've heard this for years and years and years that pigs have a number of genetic similarities to us that make them compatible.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. But skin, I think is another one. And uh, porksretail.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure you're taking this seriously, but yeah, for some reason that I'm sure a geneticist could explain, pigs are compatible with humans.
Speaker 1: There you go, and delicious, I'll just take the word for it. Oh cool, that's all good.
Speaker 4: So speaking of Hogs, David Hogg is a giant pain in the ass and he's causing real problems in the Democratic Party and I'm enjoying it very much.
Speaker 1: No kidding. They so want to get rid of them, but they don't like the way it will look.
Speaker 4: Have you heard their new plot for how they're going to get rid of them, and how ridiculous it is.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny. Oh okay, I'll bring that to you in a seconds. So that's coming up among other things to hear.
Speaker 11: But I think what I'm doing that's different from before, as I'm challenging the status quote in a direct way and head on, and that really scares people. But frankly, I think right now nobody should be comfortable when our country is in a moment of crisis, and I think that there is far too much comfortability across the board, and we need to make sure that we were electing the best people possible, and.
Speaker 1: In our own party, that's over a confident, self righteous prig David Hogg, anti gun radical, AOC style activist in the Democratic Party who got voted in as the what is his title vice chair And we'll be getting to that in a moment. He is the vice chairman of the DNC, the Democratic National Committee. He has said that he will primary anybody who doesn't come along with the radical Young People's agenda, to which Hakim Jeffries replies.
Speaker 6: The vice chair of the DNC, David Hogg, he said today, quote, too many leaders in the Democratic Party are asleep at the wheel. You're obviously a leader in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Did he mentioned me my name?
Speaker 6: He did not put your leader? Okay, our Democrats to sleep at the wheel? Does he have a point and should he stay in his role?
Speaker 11: I think I've been very clear about my perspective on David Hogg, and I'm going to defend every single member of the United States House of Representatives and the Democratic talkus.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 5: I think David Hog understands that maybe the older crowd doesn't understand. He understands like AOC and Marjorie Taylor Green understand if I can get on enough TV shows or enough Twitter followers, I can raise money and do whatever the hell.
Speaker 1: I want and everyone knows it. Hog feasting at the trough of Internet fame. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if he can raise money to his crowd, saying, let's take on whichever Democratic member of Congress who's kind of like moderate ish and he wants more of an AOC style person in there.
Speaker 1: He can raise money and do that and nobody can stop it. Wallowing in the mud of media approval. I'm gonna be using his kidney someday. So here's the deal.
Speaker 4: He's pissed off all the old hands and leaders in the Democratic Party and they're sick of him and they want to.
Speaker 1: Get rid of him.
Speaker 4: So just three months ago he was elected to vice chair. Yeah, vice chair three months ago.
Speaker 1: Well, now they're saying, oh, there was a procedural flaw that made it harder for a woman to be elected. Yes, let's hold another election. We've fixed that flaw. Now shall we vote again.
Speaker 5: If you're not familiar with the name or it rings a bell, his backstory is he was one of the poor kids that was in the Parkland, Florida school when the shooter went in and killed so many people, one of the worst shootings in our nation's history.
Speaker 1: And he was a kid.
Speaker 5: Then he rose to fame by coming out and being a very outspoken anti gun sort of person, and the left loved him, and then they did that thing that we always complain about that if you were a victim of some sort of first of all, if you're young, and if you were a victim of something, we have to take every opinion you have is hallowed and obviously brilliant. And they did for so long that he got built up in a way that now they can't control him, right, right, and so, and this is the sort of hilarious I guess plausible denial that you see a fair amount in politics.
Speaker 1: They say, yeah, yeah, we had a procedural flaw that made it harder for a woman to be elected. So let's hold another vote and maybe, you know, we'll get somebody else. And it's absolutely transparent what they're doing. I mean, it's hilarious that they're even going through the charade. And yet it will work. They will have the vote, and they'll heave this young man out on his ear do you think so? And then he'll probably get a gig on MSNBC called I don't know, Hogstraw or something, and he'll go on his merry way, yes, wallowing in the headlines with David Hogg. That would be the sound for he is politics.
Speaker 5: I was just looking at all these sketches that have come out of the Diddy trial. We're gonna have an update on that an hour four. His former girlfriend and taking the stand again today. They're not allowing TVs in the or cameras in the courtroom. I go back and forth on that all the time. This would be a pretty good TV show, but it probably distorts justice, as we saw in the oj trial. You know, I'm looking at some of the drawings. Apparently I can't believe he actually did this when she took the stand eight months pregnant. You know the videos out there have you beaten the crap out of her and dragging her down the hallway by her hair.
Speaker 1: She's testifying to days long freak golfs. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 5: The human body has limits, the attention span of the years, does huh? Attention span has limits. I mean, you can only be interested, even in sex for so long. I just I don't even get what a day's long. I don't know what's happening there on either end. But he's like a three day golf trip. You don't play golf all day or a lot of it, But then do you go off to dinner and you hang out and then you play some more golf. Anyway, we'll get some of our testimony from yesterday where she talked about it started off as like kind of weird, and I thought it was weird that he wanted me to have sex with somebody else, and then it turned into a job that she hated, and she was just so afraid of him that she kept going.
Speaker 1: She does point out that she was twenty two years old. He was about forty twenty two years old, living a billionaire lifestyle too. It's a lot anyway.
Speaker 5: One of the drawings yesterday is when she walked in the room, he did that and I've never actually done this before. I'm going to do it right now for the first time. That heart hand signal that people do where they put their hands together.
Speaker 1: And make a hoard.
Speaker 5: He did that a heart on his chest to her when she walked in. That's how much he apparently thinks he can still manipulate her, or was willing to try.
Speaker 1: Wow. He knows his goose is cooked, so he's thought, you know, what the hell, give it a try. Wow. I don't know if the jury saw that, if I saw that as a juror'd you that is weird?
Speaker 4: Dude? Yeah, hey, hey, hey, hey, don't be sending signals to witnesses. Yeah, I would not like that, is a jiroor.
Speaker 5: The argument that they're making, which is what you've said for several days now, is yeah, domestic violence. There's a lot of domestic violence in the world. Unfortunately, you don't go to prison for the rest of your life for domestic violence.
Speaker 1: You can eventually, but uh.
Speaker 5: You know, sex that other people don't think is appropriate, You don't go to jail for the rest of your life for that either, if it's consensual. Because he's being accused of all kinds of things that they got to prove that he was trafficking in a variety of things.
Speaker 1: And I have a feeling much less uh, excuse me, I had to sneeze much less dramatic. Oh no, oh my gosh, my allergies with allergies all of a sudden, all of a sudden. Yeah, you haven't got my whooping cough, have you? I certainly hope not. What was I saying as as a oh much less quote unquote sexy experts are going to testify as to the transfer of money and the realities, sex trafficking laws and stuff like that, and that's going to drive home the case. But next hour, Trump is not going to take that plane from Qatar.
Speaker 4: Will he explain that, among other things, hope you can hang around Armstrong and Getty