Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and Key Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: So in China they have something called a social credit score where the government keeps track of, like how good a citizen you are? Do you pay your taxes on time and show up to work and do the stuff the Communist Party wants you to do and everything like that.
Speaker 2: How obedient are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they keep track of that sort of stuff and it plays a role in your life, trying to move jobs, get a different house, that sort of thing. I hate the idea of the government doing that, but I like the idea of the private sector doing it. And it's happening more and more, and we'll talk about that coming up.
Speaker 5: So, speaking of misbehavior, Riley Gaines has been an absolutely courageous spokesperson for women's sports, women's private places, and women's rights in general, and on college campuses where undergrads are majority women. The reception she's gotten has been absolutely horrific.
Speaker 6: I have been in several environments, especially on these hotbeds, these college campuses, where I have been spit on of course, I mean the most profane, obscene, heinous things yelled at me, drinks port on me, glass bottles thrown at me. There was an incident in San Francisco where I was literally held hostage for five hours, where protesters, the mob, the angry, violent mob on the outside, demanded that I had to pay them money if I wanted to make it back home to my family safely. All while university officials, the dean of students, the vice president of student affairs at the university, they applauded the students for their brave behavior, saying that people like me, with our dissenting viewpoints, we were the ones who were basically asking for this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole transgender cult thing. How else to describe of you so adamant and fevered that you would behave like that when a young woman was trying to protect women's sports and women's private areas like locker rooms and bathrooms and stuff. I mean, you are nuts.
Speaker 3: You don't mean a private area like her, yahoo, good lord, I mean the space she's in.
Speaker 5: You're an idiot, and I will not dignify that. Speaking of people standing up for women's rights, this is such an interesting little episode in the history of that Tisheimen is the name of the black lady. You may have seen her who was aghast when she was bare naked at the Gold Gym in Los Angeles and turned and there was a full grown man looking at her, and she told aforementioned fella to get the hell out. He said, he said, I'm a woman, I get to be near and started screaming at her that she was a bigot and misgendering him and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: We played you that well. Tish, to her.
Speaker 5: Credit, traveled north to the San Francisco Bay area and attended a town hall meeting being held by none other than the world's leading pervert, Scott Wiener, who hopes to hold Nancy Pelosi's congressional seat soon. And she Tish was asking Scott about protecting women, and it took some really interesting turns.
Speaker 2: We'll start with seventy Michael as.
Speaker 7: A lesbian woman who was attacked in a woman's locker room a gold shin this week by a self identifying trends women with a documenting history of domestic violence. I'm deeply concerned about women's safety and female only spaces. What would you say to women who are seeking assurance that their safety will be protected.
Speaker 2: From men who, by California law and.
Speaker 7: Self idea as women in twomen only spaces.
Speaker 2: Sir, please tell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we want, I mean everyone to be safe. And we also know that you know, we have trans trans people both men and women who are men and women. Uh and so uh you know we so if you're trans women are women.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: What a floundering, fumbling, bumbling effort to translate the academia talk Scott Wiener's memorized into like real world language.
Speaker 2: He just couldn't do it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Well, often when you're saying stuff you don't actually believe, it's difficult to form your sentences and thought.
Speaker 2: I think he does believe that though.
Speaker 5: I mean he's in favor of everything from man boy love to yeah please, he says birthing persons. He's just said birthing persons ten years ago. He's an activist in this. But anyway, it keeps going and he keeps getting weirder.
Speaker 7: And we want to know, are you going to protect women not trans women?
Speaker 2: Women?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 7: Trans women are telling women women listen, we need to protect women's safety. I was assault.
Speaker 2: No, they are not.
Speaker 7: They are men.
Speaker 2: I was assaulted. My man. He broke my jaw. So pressed you need to we can shock.
Speaker 8: In, sergeanty.
Speaker 7: I'm a lesbian. I'm not transsault me because I'm black.
Speaker 2: So there's another black woman you here.
Speaker 6: I'm want to.
Speaker 7: Tell me how they feel.
Speaker 2: Please join it.
Speaker 7: But all of you are not and I don't know who you are what you are, but I'm a lesbian and I'm telling you right now men are harassing women in a locker room.
Speaker 2: Answered the question.
Speaker 3: That's where it turns super interesting in terms of the left eating their own because then she gets into the wait a second, nobody can criticize me.
Speaker 2: I'm black, I'm a woman, and I'm gay.
Speaker 3: Those three things leave me in the situation where you can't possibly disagree with me. And then comes along trans and apparently trans trumps all of those other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, black lesbian ladies.
Speaker 5: I wish we could help you here, but you're getting back of line place. Yeah yeah, And I loved and listen, I'm not on her side of the intersectional totem pole battle thing, but I love the dynamic of white men trans cultists saying trans women are women, trans women are women, trans women are women.
Speaker 3: Right, so you got you have adult white males who all of a sudden end up in the in the right using my finger quotes right.
Speaker 2: Position, correct position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the woke left over a black female gay person, because we've crossed into the trans conversation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, it's complicated.
Speaker 2: You need a float chart. Right.
Speaker 5: And then she of course knows those are the cards to play on the left, so she tries to play that because they're.
Speaker 2: Not always worked for her her whole life, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Then a full grown dude shows up in the locker room. She yells out of panic and shock when he's looking at her bare ass naked, and then she becomes the bad person and has kicked out of Golds gym, and now she feels, oh, shoot, this whole hierarchy of victims thing. Sometimes it gets a little weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I'm on her side in this conversation, and I don't know her. Maybe she hasn't been playing this card her whole life, although she pulled it there pretty quickly. But there are plenty of people who do play that card, and it works. Whether you know the bus didn't pick you up, or you got a bad grade in school, or they want you to pay your rent on time.
Speaker 2: Or whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 3: It's always worked until you run into some white guys who are on the other side of trans.
Speaker 5: Right right, I remember, And it works in the other way too, that you can discount, dismiss, insult anyone by pointing out that they happen to be a white person. I had that card first played on me like twenty years ago. It's like, wait what, but yeah, it's popular. Anyway, the meeting already jazz rolled on.
Speaker 8: That's gonna say, I appreciated of you. I'm so sorry that you were multiple times. I appreciate you talking about it. I think we need to play the save deep all women and that obviously that's a creditor important. Also know bay Range women are also brutalized in this country. So women, I insistent, are brutalizing the Printrea and we have to pretend to say.
Speaker 1: Whole of them.
Speaker 2: We have to start women.
Speaker 7: We cannot be raised in the back by men that want to say they're women. They're not women. They're not I'm leaving. It's okay, but I'm not going to take hi. I'm leaving because you know what you guys are not protecting women.
Speaker 2: You're doing a lot the bills that you're.
Speaker 3: Passing for the law.
Speaker 2: I've read a lot of them.
Speaker 7: They're great, But these things with the trans it's not.
Speaker 8: Right, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the key phrase there is women and sis women need protection. So sorry, worn with ovarias et cetera. People, you're in second place. Women, real women and cis women need to be protected in Scott Wainer's world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only woman term that doesn't have a qualifier attached is.
Speaker 2: To say the woman.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Katie, you're smoldering.
Speaker 2: I'm at a loss for words, you know.
Speaker 3: And as a woman who is pregnant and my body is doing all sorts of things, this is even more infuriating because they.
Speaker 5: Have more I can totally relate, totally relate because I identify as a woman. Yeah, you are a kid, my effing teeth in for saying that, right, I'm glad you're too far away.
Speaker 3: God, she just needed one more thing? Was your uncle of Cherokee? Do you have anything?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 5: Let's think, let's brainstorm here, the both all for your limbs work? Okay, no, let me think, let me think your eyesight okay, no, all right.
Speaker 2: She had one more shot as she walked out the door.
Speaker 7: You heard me, sister, all right, don't let them use our blackness and our civil rights as a reason to pass bed halls, the children to transformed.
Speaker 2: It's wrong. My sister is in jail. She can't get free tampons.
Speaker 7: And so or she could get free transformation of medication, big formats, best time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Scott, both things.
Speaker 3: That was a pretty good one. Would she say her sister's in prison. Whoever's in prison, can't get tampons, but you could get free transition surgery or medics medication.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, and made a pretty good point that don't let our blackness. Don't let them use our blackness to pass weird laws. Because the far far radical left, in the neo Marxists, they use the verbiage in the rationale of the civil rights movement to make it seem like a dude who says now I'm a girl is the same as you know, Emmett Till or some somebody who just wanted to vote in the South or attend to public university.
Speaker 2: It's obscene we left.
Speaker 3: Out at this Scott Wiener person because you don't know him. All around the country like we do in the BA. He's a Bay Area legend in government and doing all kinds of crazy stuff in the city and then getting into state government, all.
Speaker 2: This sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: He wants to take Nancy Pelosi's seat. He's gonna run for Nancy Pelosi's seat. He could be the face of progressivism in the House of Representatives. I almost hope he wins. It's going to be so crazy, but I don't actually want his point of view to be spread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, he's pro everything that's perverse, including you know, man boy love and that sort of thing, even if he kind of hints at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to decide right now if it'd be better or worse to have him in Congress. I would like the I don't know. People are so easily talked off of their beliefs in ways that shocked me, like during COVID.
Speaker 3: And you gotta be careful with this whole. Dami wins, that'll be good for us. Scott Wheeder wins, it'll be good for us. Pretty Soon, there's gonna be a lot of people in positions of power with horrifying ideas and a lot of the sheeple and or young people who are.
Speaker 5: Easily sold on a lot of this garbage. I just feel bad that lady lost the intersectional contest. Yeah, she walked in there feeling great. Who's gonna say something to a gay black woman?
Speaker 2: I am bulletproof. Sorry, I'm trance. Oh no, the superpower my kryptonite.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 3: You make a reservation on open table, you better show up on time or you'll pay the penalty.
Speaker 2: Among other things, on the waistair, the.
Speaker 9: Craft mac and Cheese is releasing a new apple pie flavor for the holidays. Because if we can't bring down the praise of groceries, the new strategy is to just make you not want them.
Speaker 3: I like Kraft macaroni and cheese similar to a McDonald's burger, which doesn't taste like a hamburger. Kraft macaroni and cheese does not really taste like anybody else's macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 2: But it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good. Good man, you put some ketchup on that. Oh you don't put ketchup on your mac and cheese.
Speaker 5: I do BBQ sauce mostly Katie, but made a face.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can. I've never heard of ketchup on me, I've never heard of it. Wow, now that my kids love it, My brothers loved it really so good, Okay, I'll try it. Heats up so well, and it's so cheap, It's like eighty cents for a box.
Speaker 5: Doesn't that make you wonder whether you ought to be putting it in your mouth?
Speaker 2: So we've talked about this some over the years.
Speaker 3: A lot of companies that had a no questions asked return policy had to change it because people were taking advantage of it. What that means about society? And I'm not exactly sure. I mean, how is How's Walmart, Costco or other examples of smaller corporations able to get away with the no questions ask return policy for so many years, in some cases decades, and then something changed in the culture.
Speaker 2: Maybe social media is at that.
Speaker 3: Whose idea was it to put every idiot in contact with every other idiot?
Speaker 2: So the idiot who says.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can do this and get away with it goes online and the other idiots realize they I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they either realize they can or they feel reinforced in their scumbaggery.
Speaker 2: That lots of people do it, so I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: I feel guilty every time I return something, even if it's pretty justified. I just feel like I'm doing something bad. And I got to like really convince him, you know this thing just doesn't work or something right.
Speaker 5: Well, you know they're thinking, okay, this might be you know, your typical thief who's made a big deal of returning stuff. So they're looking at you through that lens because they have to so up.
Speaker 3: It came the idea several years ago we talked about this was some sort of social credit score where the companies get together like Best Buying, Costco.
Speaker 2: And Walmart and everybody like that, and they keep track.
Speaker 3: Of you and oh, you're one of those scumbags. You do this three times a year and no, we're not gonna let you return. It gets complicated though, on trying to force it and then people are going to claim that's not true and that sort of stuff. But like open table, if you've ever used those for a reservation, there are several of them out there, and I wish I didn't have to be logged into all of them.
Speaker 2: But I know different.
Speaker 3: Restaurants use different places, but they're keeping track of it too, and sharing information with places now and going to start.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't.
Speaker 3: Get the reservation on a busy evening if you've got a lower score because a couple of times you've shown up later canceled, whereas the person who always shows up on time.
Speaker 2: Gets the seat. Why not? Why not?
Speaker 3: I would kind of like to have these things all combined. Fine with me, I'm doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: I hate to be coarse. You know.
Speaker 5: They call it social credit scores more like a hole credit score.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, it should go to the other direction because it's only really going to affect you if you're an ale.
Speaker 5: Right, so if you've got an eight oh six, that means you really are not an a hole at all. You got a nice high credit rating, as it were, you're down there in the lower reaches. Maybe not, Maybe I want to do business with you.
Speaker 3: I would think eventually every company is going to be doing some form of this.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you're right. Uber and Lyft already are right they Airbnb, Yeah, yeah, I like it on every level.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, either you're treated accordingly, you get you get the hotel room because you're not somebody who's left the trash hotel room before or whatever, you know, whatever, as long as it's private enterprise, right, as long as it's not the government like China.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Speaking of bad ideas communism for instance, socialism, how people are being sold on some of the terrible ideas online, including the current anti semitism on the right. How that whole ecosystem works if you're not hip to it is pretty interesting and it helps explain how people end up with such terrible ideas.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the latest knock on Nick Fuentes in an attempt to bring him down?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 1: Armstrong Andy, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: That was Dave Portnoy of.
Speaker 5: Barstool Sports fame, great entrepreneur, personality, etc. Doing a pizza review outside a restaurant for his channels and everything, because he's a big pizza fiend like myself. And some guy recognized either him or that Dave is Jewish and.
Speaker 2: Said, f the Jews. Wow.
Speaker 5: Dave Ruben, speaking of influencers, had a comments or two.
Speaker 10: The point of that clip is that there's Dave Portanoy, a guy who cares about sports and who really loves pizza, and he's doing a pizza review. And some kid who likely you would have to by every estimation, that kid whoever did that, that young man is a point DA's fan, probably a Tucker fan. So these things then do start manifesting into real life.
Speaker 2: And then would that kid.
Speaker 10: I don't know burn down a Jewish owned bakery that happened in Germany in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 2: Would that happen? Like? Where does this go?
Speaker 5: And Dave riffs on that question for a while, and I say, well, said the idea that even like two years ago somebody would have said f the Jews to Dave Portnly is he reviews a pizza, right? So I think Dave's right, This stuff leaches into real life. And I had a terrific piece by a terrific woman who writes for the Free Press, bot Ya Unger Sargon, who's interestingly enough, authored two books, second Class, How the Elites Betrayed America's working men and Women, and another called Bad News, How woke media is undermining democracy. So her bona fides on our side of you know, the ideological wars, unimpeachable, really really smart lady, and she talks a lot about the whole Nick Fuentes, Tucker Carlson thing, the crazy crazy ass, Candice Owens, and also some of their stuff double crazy, crazy crazy ass, And she writes about it at fair length. I'm just going to touch on a little bit because then she gets to another aspect of this that I find interesting. But over the last decade, she writes, the left hard everyone of the right, Joe Manchin is a fascist, as a Nazi, as a racist.
Speaker 2: It was always a canard.
Speaker 5: Yet now far right content creators have decided to try to improve that the left was correct by widening the Overton window to include the airing of Nick Fuentt as views in an uncritical manner. And she mentioned in a recent example, Fox News contributor or YouTuber Brett Cooper posted a video condemning those seeking to keep actual Nazis out of the Republican Party. She read out an ex post from Senator Cruz, they don't kill you because you're a Nazi. They call you a Nazi so they can kill you, and then accused Cruise of hypocrisy because he accurately pointed out that fwent as admires Hitler. Cooper wrote, so now you're turning around and you're calling somebody that you don't like a Nazi.
Speaker 2: Did you catch the logic?
Speaker 5: Because the left called good hearted conservatives Nazis, Therefore, no one can be announced as a Nazi, including people who literally praise Hitler. What follows is all Nazis must be welcome, because the left called people who were at Nazis Nazis. Checkmate, neo khans. It's utterly ridiculous. I thought that was well put.
Speaker 2: Cooper says.
Speaker 5: The Republicans are using the same tactics that the left has been using against us for years.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 5: Again, that's not the right turning in the left. It's the sound of Cooper and other content creators doing their best to prove the left.
Speaker 2: Right that conservatives are secret bigots.
Speaker 5: Somehow they've managed to convince themselves that disagreeing with someone is itself cancel culture. But contrary to what those sanitizing fuintes wants you to believe, the Brew hahas and splitting the right, it's splitting the political and cultural right from the content creators who make their money off global online audiences. And the title of the piece is that the real split on the right.
Speaker 2: What a hell heck.
Speaker 5: There it is influencers versus conservatives. And here's where it gets even more interesting. Takes a turn that I found intriguing.
Speaker 2: With a lot of.
Speaker 3: Conservatives using finger quotes because it's kind of a squishy term in this case, with a lot of conservatives not really realizing this as they take in their social media fees every day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these creators have found that their online audience is crave anti Israel content, and as a result, they've tried to frame the dust up as being about Israel and free speech. This is obviously nonsense. It's not a violation of free speech to condemn someone for nodding along as a white nationalist. Sully's everything Trump is built. It's not cancel culture to say, actually, Nazis are bad, uh blah blah blah. So and she goes into some more detail about it that I think we've covered.
Speaker 2: If Carlson D.
Speaker 5: Fuente is on a show to do a thorough critique of his anti semitism and racism, as he did of Ted Cruz's Christian Zionism, there might have been some backlash, but not for me. It was the unchallenged airing of Bile in their frequentaries of agreement. That's smacked of sanitization. Can you even imagine a person who advocates puberty blockers for children getting such a pass from a conservative influencer.
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: When fun because I watched the video with the Nick Fuentes own with Tucker Carlson when he said, uh, Nick Fentes mentions a date and says, you know, I know that date Stalin's birthday. I love Stalin and Tucker says you love Stalin and makes a face like what the f? And we'll get to that later, which they don't. I mean, who wouldn't interviewing somebody stop whatever you were talking about at that moment and say, let's do a dive into this hole you love Stalin thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, who doesn't stick with that subject as soon as somebody says to you, I love Stalin, I have his birthday memorized. Okay, what and why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But Tucker just was like clearly shocked by that, as any normal person would be.
Speaker 2: Right, But we'll get to the don't circle back to that and circle back to it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, everything stops and you talk about that unless you have a different purpose anyway, one more bit of what she writes. What those defending fontes are saying is free speech means Nazis get to be part of our movement. And we've gotten a couple of emails from like young folks on the right who've said, no, that's a lie, He's.
Speaker 2: Not a Nazi.
Speaker 5: Look, you can't praise Hitler, deny the Holocaust and blame the Jews for everything and say I'm a Nazi, or people are gonna call you a Nazi. Okay, you don't want those people to be with you anyway. It sounds crazy when you lay it out like that, but it's actually driven by a very real financial incentive. Many content creators make their money on social media.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works.
Speaker 5: The algorithm feeds people content that's similar to what they already like. If you find an audience and then rewards you, Oh, it finds you an audience and then rewards you for immensely for giving that audience exactly what they want. The flip side is it penalizes you if you disappoint them. Your viewership can be instantly crushed if you start upsetting your audience with ideas they aren't expecting. YouTubers and TikTokers are deeply connected to what their audience wants because their entire livelihood depends on it.
Speaker 3: I worry about my own algorithms, and I don't even seek out content like that, but I know I'm being fed stuff that Zuckerberg or you know, whoever's in charge at Google or whatever, that they think I want, and so I.
Speaker 2: Miss out on other stuff. I don't want to miss out on other stuff. I want to see the other stuff. Some of it I don't agree with. Some of it I might, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't ever get to hear it because it's pigeonholed me as a very specific sort of person right and has only.
Speaker 2: Given me that stuff.
Speaker 3: And I wish, I hope there's a platform that in the future lets you flip off your algorithm when you want to, like what else is going on in the world, turn off my algorithm and just give me what's popular for everyone, or maybe you could choose other people's algorithms. Show me the algorithm of somebody who is a Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris voter or whatever, so I get different news.
Speaker 3: Because it really worries me that I'm that I'm being funneled stuff and I have no control over.
Speaker 5: It, right, yeah, exactly. And we've talked in a lighthearted way about this too. You know, when, for instance, my alma mater, the University of Illinois, is playing good football, I'll click on college football stories more. Then all of a sudden, my algorithms act like I'm Dabbo Sweeney himself, you know, some college football coach, and I'll just get flooded with it. It's like, leave me alone anyway. But ideologically is a much more significant example. So final part of this. So oh, and for what it's worth, and I don't want to sound like I we are galloping along on a white horse in shining armor, combination of age and you know, a fair level of financial comfort. I couldn't give a crap what people agree with or don't agree with. I am going to speak the truth as I see it, period, and you either appreciate that even if if you disagree, and my goodness, you're welcome to disagree. We can still be friends. I will not do what's being described here. I find it despicable. My sainted mother in heaven would be ashamed of me if I did it, and that is a far higher standard to me than what's in my bank account anyway. So she describes how their entire livelihood depends on pleasing their audience, that is, getting fed the algorithm of what they already think, what they already believe. People point to the millions of views popular podcasters get is proof of their influence and relevance. But content creators are deeply divorced from where the vast majority of Republicans and conservatives are on many issues. And this is why they're not reading the room. They're reading the comments section under their videos, which are filled with people who do not reflect the views of normal Americans.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's a two way straight. It's bad for me. What I was just saying that I don't want to be fed just stuff that thinks the algorithm, and this is what I'm interested in. But then me feeding back to them is not good for them.
Speaker 2: Right, and let's see.
Speaker 5: Oh, she mentions like even Kevin Roberts at the heir at his foundation, getting way off track and forgetting partly that these platforms have global reach. So they look at a YouTube video that has five million views and suddenly think it means five million young American men agree with it, and we must not anger the young men by suggesting Hitler is bad.
Speaker 2: And she makes a great point.
Speaker 5: This would be less infuriating if Trump hadn't just built the most multi racial, working class coalition the Republican parties had in generations, and many people are proud of it.
Speaker 3: He's also Donald Trump the best friend Israel's ever had for any US president.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, and as a Jewish son in law and his daughter converted right anyway. And she finally, she writes up been heart to see how many Christians have stood up and vocally denounced Fantes over the past week. That's the way to keep power, not with Nazis or those who would really rather.
Speaker 2: You didn't condemn them.
Speaker 5: Luckily, despite the best efforts of some podcasters, the GOP seems to understand that now.
Speaker 2: I certainly do.
Speaker 3: Even as awful a human being as I think Nick Flint is spreading awful things, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be unfair to him.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say I don't have any idea if this next thing I'm about to say is true or not this stuff I saw on Twitter, but there seems to be an attempt to bring him down. I mean, he's got powerful enemies with some videos I saw of him hobnobbin with dudes who want to have sex with underage other dudes and.
Speaker 2: Saying some things that.
Speaker 3: At least it looked like the way they were portrayed in these videos as him being pretty interested in younger guys. Like I said, I don't have any idea if these are AI creations or if they're true or not. Even as bad as I think Nick Flints is, I don't want to claim this if I don't know if it's true, But there is that attempt out there to make him that sort of person. Now, some of the statements he's made about his sexuality and and everything like.
Speaker 2: That, it's pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in a weird he's in a weird place sexually.
Speaker 2: He's an edge lord too.
Speaker 5: He's he's constantly saying things that are meant to offend and shock.
Speaker 2: So thing he thinks all women are.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah that he said the only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual inceell. He refers to himself as a Nazi twink, submissive gay man.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: What's interesting about the people trying to run him down is there's a great piece in The Free Beacon about how the New York Times we yes, okay, attractive, Wow, Swipe left or right or whichever one it is. Well, what's interesting is the Free Beacon as a terrific piece about how the New York Times and others are trying to elevate this guy because then they can they go with the the the narrative that corese here's here's your conservative.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So that's the problem, Like pictures that are touched up to make him look extra handsome and cool in the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Is there, My god, there's nobody with any integrity whatsoever.
Speaker 2: So you're trying to elevate a Nazi.
Speaker 3: And give him more of a platform, make him more money, make him more popular because you think ultimately that will hurt the other side.
Speaker 5: Right, It's like if a guy like me gave five thousand dollars to Donnie's campaign.
Speaker 2: Man, you talk about that idea.
Speaker 3: Not seeing the force for the trees or whatever saying fits this, But wow, cutting off your nose despite your face. I know there's some saying that fits this situation, but I'm not sure what it is. You're cutting off the baby to despite the bath walk exactly, cutting the loaf in half, I don't know what we'll finished strong next time. I am completely confused as to what's going on with the Epstein story, this political battle. So earlier, we had this Democratic Representative Robert Garcia. We played little bit of him saying more Epstein files will be released, but he received twenty three thousand documents a few days ago around Epstein. That's a Democrat using that as a bit of a threat, kind of a vague threat. Now the Republicans are out with their vague threat that says, this is the headline from the New York Times, Republicans on the Oversight Committee have released twenty thousand, twenty three thousand pages of documents. Take that that's the same number. It's the same documents, right, It's gotta be okay. I mean they both.
Speaker 2: Claim twenty three thousand.
Speaker 3: But so you havet this Democratic congressman saying I've received twenty three thousand documents from the Epstein files, will be releasing them over the next couple of days. And then they had a couple of quotes in there that were like meaningless to us. Now the Republicans are saying, we have just in the Oversight Committee released twenty three thousand documents around the Epstein files, and we are going to show the Democrat that, Okay.
Speaker 2: Who released these and who is it hurting.
Speaker 5: The Republicans are saying, no, you're not going to trip them out here. They are read them if you want. There's nothing to hide here. You think that's what happened, Yeah, yeah, it's The Democrats are trying to make it sound like this is a brand new discovery. It's full of great evidence and we're going to bring it to you bit by bit. And the Republicans are like, read it if you want.
Speaker 3: Or they cleverly forced the Republicans' hands, and now the Republicans had to release all this stuff that some people have been asking to release anyway, including lots of Republicans, like Republicans I know who are very upset that these documents hadn't been released. I would get the nothing Burger with fries, because nothing burger is not going to be very filly.
Speaker 2: Maybe get nothing shake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, love.
Speaker 2: Then the government is shut down for forty two days.
Speaker 3: When they finally go back to work, it's the Epstein thing, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 5: It's got a final thought from everybody on the crew. I'm going to jump to the front of the line, as is my right as host. I have given up on the United States of America. I literally have a window open looking at real estate in Uruguay.
Speaker 2: Sure that's where you want to live in, not Paraguay.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful, Yes, I've figured out it is indeed Uruguay. Only problem is every kitchen I've seen looks like it's taken straight out of that seventies show. Apparently there's a shortage of updating materials in Uruguay. Mike Langelow, are technical director, has final thought.
Speaker 12: Michael, yeah, I don't know what I looked up, but now my algorithm on my Facebook I either it's either a toaster or food processors. That's all I get now, nothing but adds for food processors or toasters.
Speaker 2: No clue how's that happened?
Speaker 5: Well, you don't want to eat raw bread like a fool toasted up Katie Green Are a Steam Newswoman.
Speaker 2: As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 3: I just need to take a chill pill for the rest of the day because since we did that gold Gem segment, I have been pissed.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, the left doesn't care about actual women.
Speaker 2: Uh Jack.
Speaker 3: A final thought for us, Yeah, the algorithm thing that needs to get fixed. I have a similar problem. If I opened up YouTube right now, it would be nothing but espresso machines and John Mary Tar lessons, and that's it. Like those are the only two things I could ever possibly have any interest in.
Speaker 2: Sip the Java and play the licks. Sip the Java, play the licks.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty raving up another grueling four hour workday. I'm just gonna say this, Armstronggeeddy dot com, the Armstrong and Getty store. The new kftc aprons made everybody laugh out loud.
Speaker 2: I'm getting one myself. Oh cool, we'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and get you. We don't want to.
Speaker 11: Talk about saying, we say no, is there anything here.
Speaker 2: That we don't already know?
Speaker 8: No, no, no no.
Speaker 11: We could talk about the weather, the oh and Christmas really starts, but we don't want to talk about the sick Burbo who died behind bars.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want to talk about Armstrong and Getty