Speaker 1: M everybody, it's Bruce.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us for another bonus episode Table for two. Recently, I had one of my favorite lunches ever with the incredible actress Hannah Watting.
Speaker 3: Number.
Speaker 4: Of course, we also.
Speaker 2: Did a speed round at the end of our meal, and her answers were so much fun. I can't wait to share the full interview with you all next week, but for now, I hope you enjoy this little taste.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a fuick speed round.
Speaker 5: Oh god, a speed round. Oh God. I'm two.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is fun.
Speaker 6: Okay, movie that most influenced you.
Speaker 5: It's a green mile.
Speaker 1: That's a good name. What TV shows you, Binger?
Speaker 5: I did binge succession and went back on it.
Speaker 7: I'm currently absolutely, fully, deeply immersed in bad Monkey loving.
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 5: I really like him in this.
Speaker 6: He's smart and economical and economical okay.
Speaker 7: Economically with his movement is facial expressions, but he brings you in clever art form.
Speaker 1: What scares you?
Speaker 5: The dark?
Speaker 1: Actor? You would like to work with?
Speaker 5: Actors?
Speaker 1: Actors?
Speaker 7: Fine glad of Davis, although I'd have to stop myself just gulping at her even when she gives speeches, and I feel like I forget.
Speaker 5: To breathe bad of Davis.
Speaker 7: One of them I'm just about to work with, actually, and I can't quite believe I still have, which is Davis Spencer.
Speaker 5: She and I have found each other.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I haven't. It's crazy she is.
Speaker 7: And the other one, if I could stop gulping at him in a different way, is Sam Rockwell. She is almost aggressively revolsing new challenges.
Speaker 5: And unfortunately very taken.
Speaker 6: Next question, Ooh, I like that, he's unfortunately very taken. So what's your time?
Speaker 1: Do you have a type?
Speaker 5: Charismatic, joyful, kind, twinkly and silly?
Speaker 1: What brings you joy?
Speaker 5: My baby girl? And music?
Speaker 7: If I didn't have those two, I feel like I would die on the spot.
Speaker 8: Family music to me? Music every day. There's always music around the deal Breaker on a first day.
Speaker 5: For so long, since I hadn't.
Speaker 1: I don't get this.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at literally one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 5: I honestly can't remember.
Speaker 1: Is it a sweaty palm? Is it a bad kiss?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 1: Is it is it? Is it? Is it a I?
Speaker 6: Then I'll ask you questions about yourself.
Speaker 5: I feel like sweaty palm and the backs or different.
Speaker 1: Aren't they let you shake someone's hand. It's sweaty.
Speaker 6: It's a bit funky, gross, or it was like a kiss of a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: And then and then you've got like a washing machine and then.
Speaker 1: A lizard.
Speaker 5: What's my deal breaker? Yeah, I'm going to be very basic. Yeah, bad kiss come on to me.
Speaker 6: A bad kiss always is the epitome of like, oh, it's not going to happen. You know that, nothing else works, nothing else, and there's not going to be that.
Speaker 7: But also eye contact, I contact this key, eye contact his key, and that you're right, the sweaty palm.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's so long ago, I can't actually remember what was happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Season four last so yes or no?
Speaker 1: Just I got a gun quick.
Speaker 6: Fast.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I genuinely don't know. That's why that's so good of them to tell me. I don't know. I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 1: Favorite American city am I allowed to say? New York? Yes, it's my favorite, nice reading new Bam, Bam.
Speaker 7: I mean it's just there's nothing like it's grubby, it's it's a live a mess.
Speaker 5: It's a live it never stops. It's just like a memby that smells.
Speaker 1: Good, fast.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Forgiveness or permission forgiveness, favorite designing.
Speaker 7: I can't do that.
Speaker 5: But do you know who I actually? This morning I was backing and forth with Christian Sriano.
Speaker 7: He celebrates a curber figure where most people don't, and I thanked him for it this morning on Instagram.
Speaker 5: I was like, nobody supports the curbyer frame like you do.
Speaker 6: But you also had to work because you know, clothes don't wear you. You were cloth.
Speaker 1: That's the key comes from costume.
Speaker 5: I think you do.
Speaker 7: Think that's why I've never got married, because I was engaged once and I put on all these wedding dresses and I was like.
Speaker 5: Less pedestrian compare, I got it. I mean it was so bland.
Speaker 7: I think if I was going to do it, I'd just be in a bikini on the breas on the beach, a white bikini on the.
Speaker 5: Beach, an off white, slightly off, but nobody would notice bikini on the beach.
Speaker 8: This is such a gay question, and I happen to be watching it again. If you were sex and the city are you her Miranda right like Charlotte.
Speaker 5: I know every twitch of yours and s jps interview Who would I be?
Speaker 1: Who would you be?
Speaker 5: I think? No, I think that.
Speaker 7: I think the joy of that series and the much underrated and just like that. Yes, I agree, there is one hundred a little bit of all of them in me.
Speaker 6: You know what that is?
Speaker 3: That's the beauty of the show and s JP and Michael Patrick King it's actually one person, yes, that is divided into.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 7: That's why I love it and that's why I loved and just like that as well, because they don't shy away from all that you are as you move along your life.
Speaker 5: And I absolutely love it all the she does.
Speaker 7: In fact, when I was kind of summoned to the set to meet the three Witches in hocus Pocus Too, I was obviously hugely taken and staffed buck with Kathy Jini and Lady Miss m But sitting next to is Sarah on the couch. What she achieved with that show before anyone was doing it was incredible. Yeah.
Speaker 8: You know what's great about Sir Jessica Parker is she is She's so smart and she did something that was so interesting in a moment in time that we'll live on forever in that series.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like friends timeless.
Speaker 1: It's like time. It's timeless.
Speaker 8: And I also believe it's because you know, she changed her woman's dress, she changed New York City at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: It reminds us of the connection with people or are no phones.
Speaker 8: It's like and I said to her, and this could go for you with your characters to us, So when did when did you know Carrie was in the room?
Speaker 1: Like when it was time, Was it a lipstick? Was it a a thing? And she goes when they yelled action, she goes. I didn't know if Carrie was going to be, what the.
Speaker 6: Reaction was going to be, if she was going to be happy, if she didn't, she did not know, she goes.
Speaker 8: It would be often twenty degrees, we take that big poofy jacket off and action and Carrie would come and it would be because I was expecting what Meril Monroe said, which was often.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see her?
Speaker 6: And she was able to switch it on, switch it on and off. So it's interesting do you find when you're playing a character, do you how do you manifest that character? Is there something that you bring to the set, but it or something that you do know, it's just in your bones.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like I really I really identify with her on that one, and none more so than than Rebecca Welton.
Speaker 5: I can literally think of her and think as me like on a dime.
Speaker 8: Rebecca is an amazing one of those characters that goes down and you you you nail her so perfectly, like you know, you get her and and it's and it is polarizing in a way because you love her and then you're like, she's volatile, and she's you know, she's all these things.
Speaker 6: And then you walk in you see her through your eyes in such a magnificent way. Did anyone tell you you were a talented actress?
Speaker 1: Sunrise or sunset?
Speaker 7: Definitely sunset? Definitely definitely sunset. I'm just not a morning person people, right, I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 5: Even having a child.
Speaker 7: I thought having a child this night I would suddenly become a warning.
Speaker 1: No. No, it just basically ragging yourself. Dream role I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, goes back to that thing of just I'm in the palm of the.
Speaker 1: Gods, right, palm of the gods. My new York accidents, harm of the God.
Speaker 6: The God of the God, the God.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know, because playing Desiree in Little Night Music was a beautiful thing for me back then, But then again, so was the Lady of the Lake and span a lot, and in terms of I've never felt like I was walking along with a friend as much as as Ted Lasso. So what I will say is that which I've already played is going to be a hard act to follow because I love them completely. Even like I was saying, like, like, you know, my my scept Nolla, the shame Nun in games Zones, I loved her.
Speaker 5: I love them. I feel like I walk along hand in hand with them.
Speaker 7: I don't feel like there's any any I know who I am and I know who they are. And there's been plenty of times when people have said, oh, you're You're she's you. Rebecca Wilton's just like you. I'm nothing like Rebecca, but I can slip into her. It's like sliding doors.
Speaker 5: I love that Fulton movie.
Speaker 7: It's just who you could have been in a different life. I like playing characters that are that slight slice of who you could have been. Who any of us could have been, should we have taken different choices, made different choices.
Speaker 6: I love that because I also feel that everything, every choice.
Speaker 8: You've made in your life, and every choice that I've made in my life has led us to this.
Speaker 5: Moment here right now, fascinating and beautiful, and then it's.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful, and then it's gone, and then it goes.
Speaker 8: You're a very special person, and Hannah, thank you for joining me and us who have decided to pull up a chair today on Table for two and enjoy everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: Let's have led one second. One second, Yes, thank you for pulling up a chair.
Speaker 3: I love our line and never forget the romance of a meal.
Speaker 2: If you enjoy the show, please tell a friend and rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Table for two with Bruce Bosi is produced by iHeartRadio seven three seven Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi and Nathan King. Our supervising producer is Dylan Fagan. Our editors are Vincent.
Speaker 1: To Johnny and Cas b. Bias.
Speaker 3: Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan. Our sound engineers are Mio B. Klein, Jess Krainich, Evan Taylor, and Jesse funn. Our music supervisor is Randall. Poster Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin. Table for two's social media manager is Gracie Wiener. Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni Scherer, Kevin Yvane, Bobby Bauer, and Alison Kanter Graber. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows