Speaker 1: You'd think this man was curing cancer. Why are you laughing at the way he takes to cereal? So seriously, are you okay?
Speaker 2: I'm fine? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: You like sitting in your chair with.
Speaker 4: Like your hand on your chin, and you look like you really really concentrate.
Speaker 2: I was peering into my cereal sack to see what we're going to do today.
Speaker 1: The eye roll of the century just occurred from me.
Speaker 2: Why Andrew, because I know you don't like being here.
Speaker 4: It's like he was really really contemplating. Yeah, are you thinking about what you're going to do?
Speaker 3: Kills? What's gonna be? Wal tells you what's si?
Speaker 1: Rachel would like SIMPI kill.
Speaker 2: It's not their life, it's my life. Yeah, Andrew doesn't really care about cereal. Well.
Speaker 1: I feel like that one also needs to have with Andrew, Scottiebee and sometimes daniel Well.
Speaker 2: I asked Brody for Danielle Jingle, but I haven't heard from him yet. That's what's all the what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gandhi, Bye God, what's all the hands?
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 4: And go bye to Gandhis you're leaving. I'm going to Textporty and say where's my jingle?
Speaker 2: You should welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode ninety Andrew, we are in your decade. Finally, thank you. We've made it so oh well.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, you're gonna start moving to nineties music that I might know, but the chances of that are very slight.
Speaker 2: You don't know any nineties music?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do, top thumb thing, who sang it? Chumbawamba?
Speaker 2: Very good because we already played it. One Hit Wonders Aqua Barbie Girl, Yeah, that's Danielle's vangel boys. Do you know I got locked in an elevator with Aqua and daniel that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, did you know that Chumbawamba bunch of jackasses?
Speaker 2: No way? Yes, Well they're very political. They rage, They cause riots.
Speaker 1: Really Irish One.
Speaker 3: Hit Wonders are raging?
Speaker 1: Are they Irish?
Speaker 3: I don't Scottish.
Speaker 2: I mean they do drink a lot. I don't know really what.
Speaker 4: Really, that's what you're gonna say? That's not very nice?
Speaker 1: What I mean? They do have that reputation. Yeah, Irish people can drink.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm Jewish. I like to save money. What's the big deal?
Speaker 1: Okay, Italian we like pasta, even though I'm not actually Italian. I'm Greek. We like feta.
Speaker 3: You're not Italian.
Speaker 1: I'm more Greek than I am Italian.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Twenty three in me, my dad is going through an identity crisis, like Luca Mathis and Spanny Copita. I'm sorry what I actually want to and I've been down on years of this?
Speaker 2: What does he do in your face?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 4: Luca Mathas and Spany Copita? They're two very delicious dishes from Greece.
Speaker 1: Isn't the one that starts with an L?
Speaker 2: The olive leave talking about time?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? How does it feel that to be on the receiving end of it? I feel like at first got he was like study.
Speaker 3: Now that I've been here so often, now you're going to start being mean to me.
Speaker 2: Like so you're talking about like like foreign pastries.
Speaker 3: They're delicious, though, Spanya has spinach, and.
Speaker 2: I feta thing right with the Philo dome call it filo, But that's wrong.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Why don't you yell a Danyell for using her phone?
Speaker 2: I didn't see her. She's blocked by the computer monitor. I always sit there.
Speaker 1: I've never been blocked by the computer monitor and you always yell all right.
Speaker 2: Let's eat some cereal. Okay, all right, we're gonna we're gonna start with the classic today.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to start in Japan?
Speaker 2: No, we don't start in Japan. Okay, we start right here in the good old us of A. Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna go classic.
Speaker 2: This one is a couple of years old. We've had another cereal that's just like this. This is just another brand.
Speaker 1: Not surprised why at this point it's just run of the mill.
Speaker 2: No it isn't.
Speaker 1: This is a new variety of special. Okay, this one has three extra berries, but it's different with the three extra berries.
Speaker 2: You know that so far, in all ninety episodes, we have not replicated any cereal. We have not eaten the same thing. I'm a mistake or whatever. You know, you would have because you don't know what we've done.
Speaker 3: You know, didn't you say there was a list that was going up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna happen every single every single time that we do an episode. I type it out. You know what the ratings are with the cereal is who makes it? Whatever? And I send it on over to Millennia Andrew and the listeners like, can we please see the list because we don't know what you.
Speaker 1: Guys, I need to make a Google document and I just need to lock it and make sure it's sent out right, it'll happen, Okay, all right, so here we go. You don't even know what a Google document is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. It's a document that you make on Google.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Look it's honey bunches of oats with tasty real strawberries. Guess what what.
Speaker 3: I have my Instacart order coming today. That's in it.
Speaker 2: Well, now you're going to know whether you like it or not.
Speaker 1: If you don't like it, well, I love.
Speaker 4: Money bunches of boats, so I can't see me not liking it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna play your jingle, well no, because you get angry because.
Speaker 3: They didn't make the Harlem shake one thing.
Speaker 2: Scottie Shak Scottie shake, shake your cereal.
Speaker 3: Okaybody worked hard on that, but it's.
Speaker 2: In another section and I don't want to go over there.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? This is? Just a boomer being a boomer.
Speaker 2: I'm not a boomer, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, gen X, my dead dog, Hello, gen Xer. Oh please, I don't feel bad. The one time he made the he said the thing about my grandma.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care. I'm so sorry about your dog.
Speaker 2: But I'm let's continue with the pocket joke with each other because we love each other. Uh huh. So this is your classic honey bunches of oats.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: You can't put fresh strawberry mouth.
Speaker 2: They don't make your mouth itch.
Speaker 1: They do. They sizzle in my mouth and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Here okay, here, pre preve you, Andrew. It tastes like Seltzer. It's here. Watch ready, organic valley. We're using whole milk today. Then I stole that Andrew stole from the twenty first floor.
Speaker 1: They still haven't gotten onto me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The one that I stole from the fridge originally was a little was getting lower. But then I found out where they keep the full car.
Speaker 3: You went, and how many how many new Cottons do they have?
Speaker 1: They get a fresh direct order every day.
Speaker 2: And you know what, they don't even have a cereal podcast on that floor, and they get free.
Speaker 1: They are the ones who make sure our podcast can be serviced, like that's our way of expenses.
Speaker 2: Here we go post tiny bunches of oats with tasty real strawberries.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: They are tasty.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Look at him? What you don't heads like saltzer, Lucas, It.
Speaker 1: Tastes like saltzer. Just kidding. I like it. Why I like it?
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 1: Out of everything with strawberry.
Speaker 3: That's really good.
Speaker 1: I like that, right, I know. I think this is absolutely delicious. I'm going to give this four balls. Wow, four balls that I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Four balls.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to give it four balls. I'll give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: In a spoon in your cart on Instacart.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean it gets four bowls is in.
Speaker 2: Your lazy, lazy Instacart.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I do Instagart because my kids' schedules are so crazy. My schedule's crazy. If I have extra time to take a nap instead of going to the grocery store, I'm going to take that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you entirely. I love Instacart.
Speaker 2: What happens when the truck up and honks while you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: It's not a truck and it's a driver.
Speaker 4: Like if I'm taking a nap, they leave it on the front porch. It says you check the box and says if you're not there, they leave.
Speaker 2: It on the front and all your perrogis a defrost.
Speaker 3: It doesn't frost because it's not on the porch that long.
Speaker 1: I love Instacart if anything, I really wish that they would advertise on this podcast, because I know that they do a bunch of them. Scotty is not about it, because Scotty is right now fighting the plastic bag ban on Long Island as a one man band.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? There's an injunction. We can still use plastic bags at least until April.
Speaker 3: Are you going to wear a plastic bag? And Bart?
Speaker 1: But he would, he could.
Speaker 2: Every time I go the way that right, I take extra and I stick them in there so I can use them at a later date.
Speaker 3: I have tons at home that way.
Speaker 1: I know that. I know that California has been doing this for years. I know the whole West Coast has, but not in Long Island. We're different.
Speaker 2: That's on Long Island.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're stell an idiot.
Speaker 2: I don't like change all right? Anyway, So hey, do you do you know who Ramiro is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Ramiro is a listener of this podcast on the West Host all the way from San Bernardino, California.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: We got a box in the mail the other time. So this new cereal.
Speaker 1: Is Serial Killers listener request. Okay, it's a listener request Ramiro, Okay.
Speaker 2: And it was kind of weird the way he packaged it. It was kind of scary, but I figured it all out. So I'm going to go down to the cereal sack. This is actually another post Cereal. I didn't realize that we have another post cereal.
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, are you not allowed to do more than one post?
Speaker 2: Oya? But I like to mix I like to do with Kelloggs, the General Mills, Akashi a post but you know, I like to mix them up a little bit. So I'm gonna stay with the strawberry theme. Okay, all right, I didn't even know that this actually was a cereal. I've never seen this before.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It is a post treaded wheat. We've done a bunch of them, Okay, but this one is a frosted post treaded wheat. Oh, I like frosted, and it is a strawberry frosted shred. Look look at him, Look at him? That box I don't want anymore strawberry.
Speaker 1: Is it's not filled with strawberry. No, it's frosted straw Okay, then maybe I'll like it.
Speaker 2: And it's naturally an artificially flavored You like the artificial flavorings.
Speaker 3: Well come, it's so tiny that that bucks is tiny.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just a small sample time to make it work. We were bored to play, we were bored to move, we were bored to live a full, flavorful life. We were born to shred, says Post.
Speaker 1: That's a little extreme your post serials. This is not c W.
Speaker 2: Post wrote that back in eighteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Oh did he then?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, okay, he knew that shred was going to be a word in the nineties. Yeah, the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Okay. Wow. I feel like what we should have done from the start of this podcast was like when we got up to like your birth year episode number, Yeah, we did something special for it, because like, next episode ninety one is the year I was born.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's to say we're not doing something special? Can you just shut up? Maybe I have something up my short sleeve.
Speaker 3: My birthday is this month. Guys, are we doing any Matcheb.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we missed it during episode sixty two, we didn't do your your birth year episode.
Speaker 3: That wasn't my birthday.
Speaker 2: You always say that this is a funny junk in London. You know that microphone is not even on. I'm just realizing, Okay, cool, you know now I'm not doing anything for ninety one. I'm not. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I was going to do.
Speaker 2: I had a special surprise, but.
Speaker 1: Like what you were gonna give me all trivia of things that happened in nineteen ninety one. Oh, so get his face?
Speaker 2: How ready it is?
Speaker 1: Got him?
Speaker 2: It's hot in here.
Speaker 3: That was a special surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh giving me facts that I'm just gonna fail out.
Speaker 3: Wait, look cute.
Speaker 4: They are one side of stroke. Okay, can I just say something? Yeah, look like jangity this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you remember when kids threw up in school and you said throw the sawdust on it.
Speaker 2: That's what it looks like they did. They used to break up shorted read a right here we go? What hmm?
Speaker 3: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: So it tastes like it too.
Speaker 2: I don't like to shut we part, but I like the strawberry part. Strawberry part taste a little bit like of frosting on top of.
Speaker 3: A pop tartes. There's like paint from the walls that.
Speaker 2: The shredded wheat.
Speaker 1: I think I can't I'm good. I'm giving this two balls.
Speaker 4: How could you give a cereal that you can't even swallow two bowls.
Speaker 1: On the opposite. I like the wheat part, I do not like the frosting part.
Speaker 2: I will say, we don't know Ramiro that well, it was out of the box when he sent it, so I don't know. Maybe he poisoned it.
Speaker 3: Like us, he poisoned it.
Speaker 1: Well, you've been listening to Serial Killers. This is episode and Killers Find the Hospital.
Speaker 2: We just changed the seat to an as well.
Speaker 3: We had one? How many did you?
Speaker 1: Also? He added an eye in there too.
Speaker 2: I give that. I can't speil.
Speaker 1: I give that a ball and a spoon, not even two balls. Because I like the wheat, I don't like the I give it a spoon. Not a big fan that gets a spoon. Yeah, not great, not great. All right, it's time to take you to Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: The last cereal we had from Japan, the doughnut one. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: That's not the last cereal we had from Japan.
Speaker 1: That episode hasn't been released yet, so Scotty's just being an air.
Speaker 3: That episode has not been released. It hasn't Oh I forgot.
Speaker 1: Let's pretend that when this airs it will have been shut up.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I listen.
Speaker 4: I'm up to date on my cereal killers and it has not been released yet.
Speaker 1: So can I break out my Japanese cereal?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't have a Japanese thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, great, So this is from my personal cereal sack. It is bread Cereal. It's literally just called bread cereal. Yeahs and raisins.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you bought it. There's apples in it.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 2: It's another Niss and Needle cereal company.
Speaker 3: It might be good.
Speaker 1: It has apples, it has cinnamon, and it has raisins.
Speaker 3: Maybe it tastes like apples.
Speaker 2: Shoutle cereal, and what do you say when you hand it to us? I got the mass that reminded me of something. So there was a song in the eighties, and I think that that's what they're saying in it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Domo arigato? Miss?
Speaker 2: Is that what they're saying?
Speaker 1: Well, Gatto.
Speaker 2: Domo arigato means thank you, So is that what he's saying in the song. I think he's saying something thank you, mister robot. Who is that sticks?
Speaker 1: Can you just open the bread Cereal? You might want to shake up the bread? Yeah, yeah, shake it my fav. What really stood out to me, my friend Quinn helped me pick this one out, was that the actual sheep is supposed to be little loaves of bread. So I don't know who makes or thinks that the shape of bread is that appealing for Cereal, but it's there in Japan, and so I brought it back for us.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, what are you looking for? I don't know. Oh, that's the taco bell gong. I was looking for like a gong, like a gong Japanese gong.
Speaker 4: Why do you look at grab your ario when you just did that?
Speaker 1: He gets excited when talking about But this.
Speaker 2: One doesn't even have a name on it. The other one at leasta a chocolate bitch.
Speaker 1: No, look, that's what made me.
Speaker 3: Buy it's the name of it bread.
Speaker 1: I originally passed this by, and then my friend was like, that's bread Cereal.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're a millennial guy. Some someone tweeted us and said that there's like a Google translator or something you could just take a pre You have it on my phone, you should get it. I'm very curious as to what this says.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to bring it up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: While I'm breaking this out ahead?
Speaker 3: Does it look like bread? Inside?
Speaker 1: And I?
Speaker 2: Oh, it smells?
Speaker 3: What does it smell like?
Speaker 2: Where you going? I got a call? Hold on mister millennial. He got a call.
Speaker 3: He's take it. It's his boss. Does it sink? Let me see?
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 3: I don't like the ways let me see it smells fine. Oh, it smells very sugary. You know, it looks like corn pops a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't looks like it looks like croutons.
Speaker 3: Does kind of look atons? You're oh, I like the way it smells.
Speaker 2: All right, I guess we're gonna have to pause here. We'll just play this as an inter We'll play this as an interlude.
Speaker 3: Are you say a smile?
Speaker 2: They can't here? You're quite That looks like I said, it looked like a crew time. Oh, here we go, Okay.
Speaker 3: Here is that spot out?
Speaker 2: No, this is like our hold music. Well, he's not here, I'll here's my question.
Speaker 4: By now right, if he was in quarantine after coming back from Japan, I think he'd be okay, quarantine would have been lifted, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think he's it's definitely been more than fourteen days.
Speaker 4: And on the real on the Big Show, Scary's girlfriend Robin wouldn't hang out with Scary because he was hanging out with Andrew who went to Japan.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's the reason she didn't want to hang out with it?
Speaker 4: You think it's just that she didn't want to hang out with Scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't brush his teeth that day. Oh what's this? It's the chap.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, can we please eat this crap bread?
Speaker 3: It smells good.
Speaker 1: Let's go Hold on, I'm downloading download completed. Wow, okay great, let me hold hold the bag up?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we want to see this.
Speaker 2: Just fell. I don't see any raisins by the way, Well.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're all, Oh, this mic is Floppy's fixed? She said, there we go here. I'm gonna hold it up, aim at text, bring it closer.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Only when it works.
Speaker 3: He's aiming the phone at the bag of cereal.
Speaker 1: You got this a couple of miles from Japan, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just trying to find everything Japan while he's doing this.
Speaker 1: This is definitely not right. It's not saying sure, yeah, no, none of this is right.
Speaker 2: This episode is all over the place. Come on, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Google maybe should fix their translating app Not great.
Speaker 3: This kind of smells like the donuts.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way it smells. I think it's gonna let me. I must say one thing though, these apples they look like real apples.
Speaker 3: I didn't get any of it.
Speaker 2: They're not brown. They look like they look like a fresh sliced apple.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, can we get some? There's not much an apple one?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: We got one two three mm hmm at the cereal.
Speaker 3: Across the room.
Speaker 2: Who eats this?
Speaker 3: It's not badly terrible.
Speaker 1: I have to say. At first it teastes like a vinigarette, but then once you leave.
Speaker 2: It in your mouth for a little bit, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: Oh I think it's No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I actually don't mind this and a half bowls two and a half bowls, two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the same.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, nothing nauseating. It is nauseating.
Speaker 3: No, it's not bad.
Speaker 4: Not as good as the doughnuts. How is the Hershey's chocolate one?
Speaker 2: You'll have to listen to episode eighty nine.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't listen to that episode.
Speaker 2: Go back and check it out.
Speaker 1: This is delicious, Okay, I'm I think I might bump this up to three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually pretty good. I'm gonna bump it up to three if.
Speaker 1: You leave it in the milk. Yeah, I had a really good taste.
Speaker 3: It's good. Yeah, Scotty spin it. I wish there was video of you spinning the cereal with the milk across the room.
Speaker 1: Do you know why the apples? You might not like the apple bulls because there.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the apples, it was the serials.
Speaker 1: Look, this is what the apples are. What is that called apple?
Speaker 2: I like that?
Speaker 1: No caramelized apple compote?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sugary apples.
Speaker 1: I wonder what it tastes like. Dry.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thank you for Serial Killers episode nineties. It's harder to it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't as angry on this episode as past episode just come out.
Speaker 2: I'm not angry, I'm just playful dry. Make sure you listen to episode ninety one.
Speaker 3: I think you can put these in your salad.
Speaker 2: These crees on Friday where we will do the fourth of Good Dry Talking.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. This probably actually is for salads. Really, I just put milk on it. It's like probably someone from Japan picking up crutons to be like, oh it's bread.
Speaker 3: Cyrus a cereal isle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is no cereal isle there. It's just like an because I.
Speaker 1: Know you have a cereal.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about Japan? He was in Japan.
Speaker 2: You explained the store to me. It was don Quixote.
Speaker 1: Yes, done, done, donkey, because they play theme songs in every supermarket there, like there's a there Best Buys Beak Camera, so while you're shopping, every three minutes it goes.
Speaker 3: Beak good beak, good beat good beak Cameta.
Speaker 1: Yes, they played three minutes they play ads. That's great, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's say because I still can hear the don Quixote and the Big Camera theme songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for listening. It's episode ninety If you listen on Friday. You will hear I'm trying to experience that. You will hear four of five Japanese cereals coming this Friday. We've got two more left. Yeah, yes, are you saving the best for last?
Speaker 1: I hope no, no.
Speaker 3: No, I saw the last one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, can you just tell them what it's called?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to know. Okay, So please follow us on all social platforms Serial Killers PC. We've actually gotten some really nice reviews over the last couple of weeks. I don't know if you've checked them out or not, but people are very funny.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Sorry, I'm eating the bread cereal.
Speaker 2: You know. Thank you for stopping by. Follow Danielle on Her Things, Radio, Danielle and Radio.
Speaker 4: Daniel Manaro on Instagram, and just daniel Manarow on Twitter.
Speaker 3: And I don't do Facebook, so yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's okay, all right, thanks for listening. We got to go like and subscribe and do all those things, and we'll see you on Friday. Until then, crunch bug.
Speaker 3: Now we're supposed to have that banter.
Speaker 1: I don't even what is it. What is that in the system as gong? Yeah, okay, that doesn't specify, don't. Okay, my tongue bleeding.
Speaker 2: Yes. Do other countries have gongs?
Speaker 1: I bet my tongue yes, But I mean, okay, just calling it.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: Listener tried to kill us because my tongue is bleeding. I think it's starting