Speaker 1: Oh wait, my doctor is a dude.
Speaker 2: It's one more thing, one more thing?
Speaker 3: Are you talking, gycologist?
Speaker 1: I am? Do you're really uncomfortable here?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh no, I'll just sit back with my feet in the stirrups and try to relax.
Speaker 4: I picture every woman is a Barbie doll?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: What? Do most women prefer a dude or a woman?
Speaker 2: So I thought I preferred a woman. I have had the same gynecologist for eighteen years and it has been a.
Speaker 1: Bear with me. Guys.
Speaker 2: It has been a table grabbing experience every time, where.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, really this Yes.
Speaker 2: I texted my friend yesterday because I had an appointment and I was like, just pray for me because this is awful, and she's like, really, I don't even this isn't even a thing for me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh no, it's a thing for me. Do you have.
Speaker 3: Any reason why? Without being too graphic or personal, I.
Speaker 1: Do have a reason.
Speaker 3: Is it? Well, I guess is it psychological like my son has got so much anxiety about these sorts of things that everything's a table grabbing experience or is it something physically different about you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's both okay, But I'm I'm also just a terrible medical patient, like shots all that stuff, Like I'm laying me down because I'm going to pass out. I have tattoos and piercings all over the place, but if you come at me with a syringe, I'm checking out.
Speaker 3: Yea, my son handled it well yesterday, first time in his life. I was very proud of him. He had no problem getting a shot. He just didn't really awesome.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's once he hits that that threshold, keep him there because that's yeah, that's really important.
Speaker 3: Having that experience once will make a huge difference, right for the future. Fear anyway, back to your privates.
Speaker 2: Well, no, hey, thank you for whatever reason. And I'm not like, I'm not a sissy. Pain doesn't really bother me. But for what when it comes to medical stuff, dental and medical I have big issues. So for the last eighteen years I've had the same doctor and it has been an awful experience.
Speaker 1: So I had a new doctor yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was a man, and the greatest experience I've ever had.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's sexual, yeah, but in a different category here now, and you know what. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also side note, my husband said this to me. He was like, I've like read that there's a pleasurable experience when you have that done, like a pap smear done.
Speaker 1: No, that's a lie. Okay, let's just.
Speaker 4: Uh I've known and lived with plenty of women through my life and I ain't heard that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, for whatever reason, he thought there might be, and I set that straight real quick.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, So he was a little good because he had heard that. Yeah, and he was like, you thought a dude gave you a pleasurable private parts experience. I'm not digging this.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, wait, your doctor was a guy, and you know I've read that these are pleasures.
Speaker 1: Now Nope, nothing that text real quick, we're texting buddies now. Yeah. Yeah, what's up, dub.
Speaker 4: I made my doctor kiss me on the mouth before my colonoscopy. Yeah, it was so great.
Speaker 2: He finished with me, and I was like, that's it really no, Uh, so I I've I've had an awful experience.
Speaker 1: It was a male doctor.
Speaker 2: He was great, but I really struggle with the fact that he was a guy prior to the appointment. So I don't know if this is like, actually, I just realized this all just hit me in the face.
Speaker 1: How dumb this podcast topic is?
Speaker 2: Because how upset are you guys when a girl is the one that has to make you cough?
Speaker 3: I don't want a woman doing that. I have a guy doctor. No, I'd rather not have a woman involved in my privates at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I had. It was a miserable experience. I had some fairly severe pain that turned out to be nothing. Long story, but they had to do an ultrasound of various nether regions the Netherlands and uh and it was a model hot thirty year old married gal and me in a state of not readiness and just miserableness, and it was terrible. It introduced a dynamic I didn't want. It was fine. I dealt with it.
Speaker 3: I'm good, but I read Yeah, if you had the choice, really, oh about a doubt anybody who would want that? As a weirdo? And I have a friend. She was she worked in a doctor's office and she's attractive now, but she was very attractive when she was younger, and patients would regularly say I don't want her. Do male patients, please don't? I don't want her for stuff down around the Groino region.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so because he was a count, I don't either way, because it's medical.
Speaker 1: It just takes out any sexiness.
Speaker 4: You know, you're just getting. I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't be aroused in a medical office.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not gonna get aroused.
Speaker 4: There's getting a roused in this situation.
Speaker 3: There's a chance of that, but I just i'd rather not if I got my choice, or I could go the other direction. I get, I don't want to. She's got to be under twenty five and surely er uniform. That's the only way we're gonna do, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then you'll be standing at attention. Right.
Speaker 3: I had one medical thing. Yeah, I won't to explain why, but and it was a woman. I got there and it was a woman and it was specifically about am I dead? Here I am, it's something.
Speaker 4: We're all dead. Maybe a bomb went off? Hell over're back?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I had a medical thing where it was specifically that area and they had to like really give it the once over. And it was a young woman, and I thought, this is the worst. This is the only time in my life I've ever had to have this done, and it's a woman fantastic, Like Joe said, it was fine, it was, it was over. But if I get to choose by far, give me a seventy year old dude.
Speaker 1: That's so weird. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a big difference here, because for me, when I found out my doctor was a guy, I was mortified.
Speaker 3: But would do you prefer he's attractive or unattractive? Or does it make no difference?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dude, he was smoking hot?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, smoking hot has a good job. Obviously gay though, which is fine. All of them are all of them?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: What a lot of the really good looking guys like guys?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, it's just the hormones in the water. Frogs have most sense of genitalia. The water's making the frogs gay. Are you crazy? Women's turn them gay?
Speaker 4: Well, they tried, and they tried, but there's just no winning. So they thought, Yeah, but she's a He.
Speaker 1: Was so sweet and like dance. Probably I didn't ask him to.
Speaker 4: I canna explain this to you, and I actually know a couple of obgyns. I got to ask him about this. If you're a woman and cause that sort of discomfort and maybe not aren't quite as attentive to your patient's comfort as you should be. It's a different dynamic than if you're a dude doing that. If you're a dude doing that, you're a monster.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So okay. The reason that I'm I bought was.
Speaker 3: Holding out I know my way around that area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, sometimes I just want to lay down and die.
Speaker 3: I was just wondering if it's a benefit to being a But I guess you own the part, so you should know.
Speaker 1: Here's my deal.
Speaker 2: I have had the same OBGYN since I was sixteen, and it has been a painful, awful experience every single time. And it was a woman, and then yesterday I had a new doctor. It was a dude, and it was it was the least invasive, most comfortable shaking hands afterwards situation I've ever been.
Speaker 4: Words are the wise for the women's If it's not great, keep shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah you guys. You guys summed it up. Thank you, Jack.
Speaker 4: Would you like to say anything horrifically inappropriate before we end up podcast?
Speaker 3: I'm surprised it's never come up in a doctor's office where they ask you if you'd prefer a male or a female. I gotta believe most people have a preference.
Speaker 1: No, they asked me if I would mind if it was a man.
Speaker 3: Speaking for me? Did they they ask? Would you prefer a man or a woman to be doing this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But then weird eve percent of the time they asked for the other sex. Then they might think maybe you just ought of fire Jim or Jenny or whatever, and it's it's because they are professionals and they can handle it either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if if the patient goes, oh, I'd like a female, yah, are you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are you putting the physician in some weird situation if the patient's a pervert?
Speaker 3: I suppose.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So there's my gynecology story, guys, and a lovely story.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I could never be a doctor. I just I don't want to see average people's parts naked, touch them. I could never be a doctor.
Speaker 2: If I walked in for a for an obg U I n and Jack was my doctor, I'd jump out the window.
Speaker 3: But even just like dealing with their feet or you know, I got this thing under my arm or whatever, doctors do that?
Speaker 1: Hey Jack, I got this growth right? Right Jack?
Speaker 3: Do they start that way or does it? Do they get desensitized over the years of being a doctor. I wonder do you think you start medical school as you're just the sort of person that you're not. You know, I'm ooged out by the human body.
Speaker 4: There's there's growing into that, like any career.
Speaker 3: I think I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Joe, you have a medical problem and you walk in and all of a sudden, it's doctor Jack.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Come on number one? What kind of medicals?
Speaker 3: Actually kind of hospital is this? Have you any standards?
Speaker 2: You know? I just got this cataract, removed my right eye, and they made me drop my pants, and now I'm suspicious?
Speaker 1: Is it doctor Jack? Well, I guess that's it.