Speaker 1: Winby returned from a concussion, and the Spurs beat the Blazers one, fourteen to ninety three to take US three to one series lead San Antonio. They're the first team in NBA history to trail by fifteen points at halftime and win the game by fifteen points when it ended. Wemby was sensational twenty seven points, eleven rebounds, eleven blocks, four steals. He's the first player with a twenty five ten plus ten stocks in a playoff game since Tim Duncan in two thousand and three, the second player in NBA history to have a twenty ten twenty points, ten rebounds, five block and his first career playoff road game and Portland Bill Walton did it in Chicago in nineteen seventy seven. School Henderson who had that magnificent game, Joe, you remember the other night when they won, he struggled, he wasven from the field and he went scoreless. Damn you know what game I see?
Speaker 2: I see pulling up fifteen seventeen points at the half, and then next thing I know, in the third quarter, the Spurs going like a twenty four to three or twenty four to four runs something like that.
Speaker 1: They up like two. Yeah, I'm like, man, when you.
Speaker 2: Look at it, Fox scored eleven. He scored eleven of his twenty eight points in that fourth quarter. Okay, oh Joe, yep, he is so underrated. I mean that team is just so complete. Even when you go back to Game three, when you had Castle, who had a big game. What do he had that or something? Then you had Dylan Dylan Harper coming off the bench. He had another he had thirty in his back pocket. No, no, winby now, winby come back. I mean, look statistically, he's stuffing the stat sheet and you got a point. You got a veteran point guard in Fox who's poised, patience under pressure, is just immaculate.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That fourth quarter he picked them apart. They couldn't do nothing with him. He's so cat. You can't stand front.
Speaker 1: The dude Mann quicker than the cat on the marble table. He listen, hey, and the thing was, Joe, you got your okay, Champagney hit a three, and then here come Fox hit a three, and of a sail he hit a three. Yeah yeah, and the next thing, you know what was a fifteen to sixteen point lead. Now all of a sudden, it's down to seven and the next thing, you know, is down to three. I gotta gotta take another time out. The next thing, you know, they up, I mean, what's his name? Winby? They throwing lives to it. He faking and then booming. Yeah, And then like you said, I mean, uh uh in the four in the fourth quarter, everybody just got it going and it was just it was just you couldn't stop it. It was an avalanche, you know. All it takes to snowball one push down the hill and you're not stopping it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, uncle, uncle Joe. Everybody was on fire too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As far as as far as Portland goes, goddamn Holliday had twenty That goddamn a these Yeah, I said it.
Speaker 2: Right, Nah, Diddy Diddy Denny. He wanted to know his last name. How you said his last name?
Speaker 3: Oh that he's not saying his last name on purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey he hell he had twenty six. Hey, hey, hey Joe, Well you look at the goddamn Spurs starting five. Ain't nobody from the ain't nobody from Portland outside them too? Did anything? Nah that Wimby had twenty seven, Bassel had eleven. Castle was set with sixteen and then damn that everybody was damnar. Really they weren't too bad. Everybody was god damn a fishing man.
Speaker 1: Weimby's just d y'all, Denny abdija.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah that's what I said. Okay, I said, right, yeah, that's what you said, Ida dyadya. I mean the odd is either it's just that that j a is it?
Speaker 1: John? Is it? Yeah? Hey listen, you're like, well damn, she says aza but he he hey, he was good. Hey. You see Castle getting get the a m one and put the ball in his chair like hold on. He might be from Spade, but I ain't. So yeah, hey, hey, what you doing? What you doing? Somebody putting that ball in your chest like that? Man? Hey? You take you to hit him upside his head with it?
Speaker 4: They give me an idea, but oh then we're gonna do the Joe you call Joe heading the ball he handed right?
Speaker 1: You think I'm gonna let this dude call on me? Man man? Please?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Damn Joe. That man said he about to score and hand you the ball like like what you call? Like Castle did? Dinny?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Like he my son, Hey, I'm gonna be disrespectful, home boy, the whole entire time, will be disrespectful, hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't get me started tonight. I'm trying to be cool. I'm trying to be cool. Don't get me We started tonight, o Joe.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, I mean we're talking basketball. So I'm feeling good right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's all I'm saying. Hey, Hey, hey, brun wasn't able to do this tonight, but I can. Hey, Hey, let me tell you something. Don't don't get me started to night up in here.
Speaker 4: By what you're gonna You're gonna be doing that before we start. Yeah, yeah, about before we start. That's about the only time you're gonna be doing this.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you you know what, boy, you're toughest hell behind this camera. Ain't gonna lie to you. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to put my hands on you. Boy, You're toughest hell behind this camera.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you should see me in person. I'm the same way. Don't not change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey Joe, I'm not an actor. Ain't no camera rolling right now? You know I really do this in person too. Now, Okay, all right, we're gonna see Okay, we're gonna see, but uh, you're gonna be mad as hell.
Speaker 1: Back back to what I was saying.
Speaker 2: When Winby plays Joe, he's just such a huge difference maker. He's the one that puts him over the top. You talk about seven blocks, Bro, and look, we're just talking about the blocks he gets. We ain't even talking about the shots that alter, you know what I mean, Like, he alters so many shots.
Speaker 1: Who's that with that Mark Weeds that tried to dog He came up there like there and blocked it.
Speaker 2: He he And then it's it's one thing to block a shot, but the block shots and keep them in play, keep him in bound. Yes, hey man, that's tough. Bro, that's tough. A the dude special man. I'm telling you he gonna win Defensive Player the Year for the next five seven years. Bro's.
Speaker 1: The only thing that worries me, Ojo is how he falls when he hits the ground. What do you mean, Joe? Huh? It's hard.
Speaker 2: He he gangly and he fought he falling like yeah, I know, I'm saying it don't look good man.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, he Joe, you know it's an art of that too.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: What you mean even, I mean it's it's an Arthur falling. I mean, to prevent from getting yourself hurt. I mean it's one thing to fall, but to be able to fall the right way to prevent get't hurt. I mean that's that's that's that's a learn that's a learned trait.
Speaker 2: Oho the man. That's why it looked like that man. It looked like that because that man seven four seventy five out there. And look, y'all know as the playoffs continue, it's gonna get more physical, bro, like they Hey, look I've.
Speaker 1: Seen the way they were going and win me.
Speaker 2: You say how they was in his chest when you got they ain't give him no space, bro, I can't. Yeah, I know you can shoot over me, but I'm finna fight you all the way till you got to shoot this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you let him give separation, he gonna shoot the jumper or did He might put it on the floor and go by you because he's so tall. I mean that y'all would take it one like. I mean, he throw the somebody threw the ball like well he for to get that. I was like, what damn? Yeah, he counted. Hey, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is why we like to watch the Spurs because I guarantee it's a lot of people out there who really feel like they're gonna be okay see, or they can be okay se.
Speaker 1: I like watching this version of the Spurs. The Tim Duncan Spurs wasn't no fun them. Joke was broccoli. But they weren't fishing Joe. They did what they did. But this team here, they getting up and down, they shoot threes. Hey, wimpy do it blocking Tim? Tim? Obviously Tim block shots, but they weren't excited like these guys here.
Speaker 2: Hey, and and these dudes hear these young dudes, they so chippy like everybody. So you know what I mean, It's like it's like.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it's it's it's just competing at the highest level. Bro, And I love it. I ain't gonna lie to y'all. I love it. You know.
Speaker 2: I know Castle put that ball in and Thenny's chest, but hell, hey, hey, if I was didn't, yeah, I'm like I probably through that and try to hit him in his head too.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, Like, bro, come on, if you like soccer, hey take this hit her?
Speaker 3: Hey the way Barkley did shock or shock did Barkley?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Hey but listen, I don't know if y'all like they had a little back and forth going when when Castle was trying to bring the all up the court and how Denny was pressing him, you know, kind of borderline found him, but he just played through it. So I think when he got that end one like that, that's why he put it in his chess like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he Hey we got those jo number Pike and Roll, Oh yeah, Timmy, Tody Parker.
Speaker 2: Nah, hey this this this is a totally different This is a totally different team.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Hey, they they gotta pluthor dudes who can go off the bounce. They guard, they play hard, they pick you up ninety four feet man, and they ain't skeed a Nate thing.
Speaker 1: You out there, You hear me, They got got I mean everybody can defend. That's what you gotta be. I mean everybody will sit in that chair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not only sitting in the chair, but here, who can really stay in front of Fox? It ain't many who can stay in front of who can stay in front of Castle? It ain't many who can stay in front of little Dylan Harper. It ain't many, bro, They got a lot of guys who they can throw at you, who can attack and and have big numbers on any given night, who can win you a playoff game, who can win you a playoff series. Hey, they got a special group, bro, they got a special group. You know, you had four of your five starters in double figures. They shot forty nine percent.
Speaker 1: From the floor. They they gonna they they're gonna be a tough out man. They they're good. They're a good team. And they're not in ode. They don't you know, you watch them play, They're not in af And I was like, well, damn, I guess Portland came to play today.
Speaker 2: And like you said, Joe, they had none cut that fifteen point lead quick. They cut that thing down and and and no time.
Speaker 1: Yeah about you. Yeah, it was like four five minutes left on the clock in the third quarter. They want yes, and they had no car. Within eight minutes they had no car and had a lead. Damn. Yeah, they wasn't playing. They came out shooting lights out. The Raptors beat the Cavaliers ninety three eighty nine to tie the series up at two all. Scotty Barns hit up hit the go ahead free throws in the final minutes to finish with twenty three points. Brandon Ingram also had twenty three points. Donovan Mitchell missed two shots in the final twenty five seconds, including a three pointer that would have given him the league. He finished six or twenty four overall and made four of his twelve shots from deep man. This is a series. I mean, we thought, we thought this series would go I can see this series going seven, Joe, what you're thinking?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, When I was watching this today, unk I said the same thing because I'm not sure that Cleveland can win in Toronto. Hey, I played the playoff series in Toronto. That's a tough that's a tough arena to play in. And Toronto got a bunch of guys. I'm talking about six, seven, six nine, guys who can get money, can who can guard, who can play the right way. Obviously they ain't been Ingram hadn't been that efficient, but Barnes and Barrett, they got guys who could really beat you. Bro, I don't think Cleveland can win a game in Toronto. I'm like, ok, I think it's gonna go seven. I think they guard James Will using the lyft in their youth that that that Toronto has, and Donovan he just he gotta be better, bro, he gotta be better, period, point blank.
Speaker 1: James need to be better. To another game where he had more turnos than Mayfield goals, and this was a terrible game to watch. Oh man, I'm looking at it. I'm like, one team shot a Cleveland shot thirty seven percent from the floor, twenty five percent from the three, sixty five percent from the free throw livet Toronto shot thirty two percent from the floor, thirteen percent from the three, And I'm looking I was like, well, damn, look at all the rebounds, Joe. What the one team at fifty six rebounds the other team at fifty nine? You know why they missing all them damn shots. That's how Will was getting all them damn rebound average because they couldn't shoot back. Then. You can't look when the last time, Joe you seen have more than fifty rebounds of the damn game. I don't know, I can't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't remember off town, but but but damn Cleveland need mobilan Allen, come on, what they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Hey? I was we both know, hey, I would.
Speaker 4: I would getting ready to say that uncle Joe man with them twin towers down there. Man, But Jared Allen Evan Mobley, I'm thinking it would make things easy, especially offensively. You know them two down there crashing the boards getting second chance points. You should get a lot of those here. You got goddamn James Harden and Donovan Mitchell. You know they can get hot at any point. Both of them were both ship Jane was six or fourteen, Donovan Mitchell was sixty twenty four.
Speaker 3: You got to think about it. How many times they're gonna have games like this?
Speaker 1: Not very all? James hard a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. You got me, You got me, But don Joe, And that was saying Donald Mitchell has been up many times before. Oh three one lost those series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Cleveland will winning series, but it's definitely gonna go seven.
Speaker 1: If you ask me, I think they'll win at home game better whole servant home, Joe, because game five, they're not coming back to Cleveland for Game seven. Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: So so basically, what you're saying, if Cleveland lose this series, what we gotta do. What's what's gonna happen to Cleveland and Lebron coming back? No, I'm just looking at it. I mean, they keep telling me that, they keep saying Donovan is that guy. And I've seen Donovan keep constantly blowing. I saw him against the Clippers up to oh. I've seen him up three to one against the Nuggets.
Speaker 1: We've seen him. We saw what he did last ye against Indiana. Yeah, absolutely nothing. I just I know I think he had that one. I think he had was a big game. He had a big game. He had like a forty some point game. With that game, won a game two And I ain't sure last year against Indiana. Gotta find a way to win. And James, look, we know listen, as great as he is, Joe, he's not. He's not played well when you needed him to play well. In the postseason. We've seen him turn the ball over fourteen times against the Golden State. We've seen him against Philly have a fifty point game and then come back and I don't know what happened. We've seen far too many of these games.
Speaker 2: I think, especially on the road, you need James and Donovan to play well, and when they don't you're gonna lose, period, point blank.
Speaker 1: So I count on Jared Allen to give me anything on the road. Every Mobley. That's that's what's disappointed though. I mean, I look at very Mobley, I see I see a young, a d a guy that can shoot the three. You know, he's the damn good defending because he wont defensive players. He can shoot the three, he can put the ball on the floor, he can rebound, and then he give me this eight. I ain't gonna lie. I expect more. I expect may way more out of Mobley. You know, I know James and Donovan they gonna play. They gonna play pretty good at home. It's the road is where you really need James and Donovan to be effective and uplift the guys around them and make them better. And they hadn't been able to do that. In Toronto, Nick Wright tweeted, James Harden has now had back to back playoff games with more turnovers than field goals. That means now he has forty four playoff games in which he has more turnovers than field goals.
Speaker 3: Damn where they keep a staff for every guy?
Speaker 1: Damn thing? Oh yeah, they ain't playing bro.
Speaker 2: They ain't playing, and you know they scrutinize you too, especially James, because they understand the situations that he's been in in the past and the postseason, so they gonna watch every time he get in the postseason.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you when you look at Lamar Jackson's like, damn, we know he's gonna be great during the regular season, but hell in the postseason, can he win us some games?
Speaker 1: Can we get to the super Bowl? Yeah? It's similar to get canceled. Now. You can't say nothing. Huh. You can't say nothing.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, don't say what what you just said about uh uh Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 1: Yeah what I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't even hear what you said.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 1: No, Joe said that your Hey, Yeah, we know he gonna be great, but Katie win us a playoff game because but you didn't say that about Jared, you didn't say that about Alan, you didn't say that about Joe Burrow. You know what I'm saying. You got to have a water bodyism. So I want you to get canceled, Joe, because right now they're really liking you with unkin o Joe, So I want to keep that going. So let's let's refrain from that. I'm just saying. I'm saying, Hell, Joe Burrow, now ain't even got them want to I get.
Speaker 2: Canceled every year. Hold on, Joe, O Joe, you need a new part? Do you need to get rid of Ojo?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey Joe, we'd have been to a super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Joe. We just lost the game.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm saying in recent years of pants two years, o Jo, y'all ain't been in those super bowl Nah.
Speaker 3: No, Joe, Joe, it ain't easy to get there.
Speaker 2: Saying in the playoffs, I'm saying we we stay on Lamar Jackson about him now winning the game, in the playoffs, getting to the getting to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just using that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you right, I stay, I stay on top of everybody.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I ain't really got no room to talk. Ship, I ain't even been there, said.
Speaker 1: My damn, you did go there, you played in the game.
Speaker 3: You called them plays man, that ship.
Speaker 1: Don't count you in the record books.
Speaker 2: No, I don't count I'll tell you what if y'all would have won, would you to step in your ring?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Huh honestly, like honestly, Joe, I got an a f C ring, I left it in storage. If I had a Super Bowl ring, I probably left that in stories too.
Speaker 1: No, you done it, Joe. I'm Joe. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I swear for God. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 4: And it's because once, once the game of football ended, I did not care about any any any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: What you got Cincinnati Bengal stuff hanging up? While you got that hanging up? Where have you got it in your house? So you ain't got no parent from that? You have no Bengal gear in your house? Hold on? This is all I got?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Something wrong with this, dude, brood everything I'm keeping my stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah I got, I got. I got plenty of stuff. What that jersey that they gave you when they put you in the Ring of Fame. I think, uh, at first, from Mama got it? You ain't getting that bad hold on? Yeah, she say, come get it. He's up. It's all I got, man, I don't keep it all my stuff?
Speaker 3: Hey, and Joe, ain't none of it. Ain't none of it my stuff I got.
Speaker 1: I got all the player stuff.
Speaker 3: And this this from a game room, like when they do the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they ain't doing no game rules. You get your he hey, hey, put that, put that ish back and get your ass back on the microphone. Cause you ain't gonna get that thing done. You've been talking about that since November. It was supposed to be done in January. Hey, February, March.
Speaker 4: Hey, if we are in April, hold on, and when it get done, I want you to keep that same energy, and I want you to say sorry, I apologize.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't gonna say that because that thing was supposed to be done six months ago. Hey on, he sent me the whole little makeup of what they supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Hit. I'm putting that he done. Had asked the show to make up. He doesn't sit the make up to me and ain't got nothing. The man got it. Man trying to build his own arcade centering there and everything. Damn it didn't gonna talk about bad. I had them to draw it up, but it cost too much. Boy, don't nobody to do nothing for free? Hey? I mean the thing that really helped me is that this was an office. This when I got the house, this was a guy's office. So I mean it's still because I got lighting in here, I got cameras like for ESPN and everything. But it costs money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he Hey, uncle Joe, Hey, hey, I know it costs money, right Joe. Listen, listen, Joe. You know how I am, Right, Joe, I'm very financially savy.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: You ain't know me personally, but you know about me. You know, word travels really fast, especially how.
Speaker 3: It been over the years. When it comes to on it.
Speaker 1: One thing about it.
Speaker 4: If it costs a lot, I'm very cautious and very reluctant to be able to spend it, even though it's there.
Speaker 3: Joe is sitting. It's sitting in all my accounts, right. I just hey, Joe, I hate to see it go out there.
Speaker 1: Count Joe, I get it, like Joe. Joe hurt. Joe realized, like nightcap make you money? Huh, nightcap makes you money? Hey, Na, right off? You do realize you could write it off because you're using this as a workspace.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know I know that too.
Speaker 1: I know that too.
Speaker 3: That's why I may get it done.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got off with Joe. He got all that white furniture, he got a piano. He got the big TVs, but he won't invest nothing for Nightcamp.
Speaker 1: I do. People keep saying, well, won't you do this for oh Joe grown? We donna? Oh your a sign? We see?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, all the stuff? Oh Jo got the same camera that I have via exact camera. Hey, why ain't sign looked like waffle House signed?
Speaker 1: No back? Then? Why look like that?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey Joe, I need Jordan to come down here and set the settings up on my camera when I When I turn that on, it don't be distorted. People in the chat you tell me I turn your camera on. I mean, come on, man, you already know it's the story. It don't look like unks.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think maybe un nightcap signed. Maybe it's sitting a little closer.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's his backdrop, like you got a different backdrop back Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You cause I got brown. Yeah. So it's gonna it's gonna lie better. And that's the thing is you got to you gotta factor that in.
Speaker 3: Don't where about mind you?
Speaker 1: You might as well just go ahead and get you a green screen.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, you know what? Hey like, Hey, you remember how remember how funny Marco was acting like.
Speaker 1: He was in New York when a green screen? Yeah, Hey, I.
Speaker 3: Should do that and have like different different backgrounds. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. Hey, where I buy a green screen from?
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe?
Speaker 3: Where you get green screen from?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I need somebody to know how to do that kind of stuff because I'm I'm it's just me and my daughter here.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know how to do all that.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna say that for you? In other words, you're not gonna You're not gonna get it set up though, So you go buy a green screen till you're not.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, dude, dude coming to matter of fact. Look, hey, watsch this it's so funny. I can tell you all my business because we family, so I don't even care. Hold on, hold on the dude. The dude text me today right what time this was?
Speaker 1: Hey? Listen?
Speaker 3: Hey Friday, May thirteen, Hey, Ojo, I would like to Claire. We know that's not not in marschal Oh.
Speaker 1: Hey thirteen, make thirteenth to twenty twenty five because make thirteen twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to scroll down relaxed.
Speaker 4: Hey, so I will last year twenty five. Okay, go ahead, listen, I'm talking about No. He just hit me today. Hey, hey, oh your house everything. I have some idea how we can figure out your project without having to send a deposit.
Speaker 3: If you're still interested.
Speaker 1: Ibody sitting there? You do that working? If the man sent me, how you gonna tell me?
Speaker 3: And the man just text me right here?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: You do him like that woman did them people that were reported allegedly she had the people do the roof or the landscaping, and then it's called ice icens.
Speaker 3: Hey for real, man, Now I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I can see why he ain't gonna be a business loan because I don't know nobody. They ain't taking a deposit. When when you especially when you're building something to somebody, you can't get it back.
Speaker 3: Hey you can?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You listen to me real quick. The man has done everybody's stuff, Joe. This ain't just no anybody Joe a.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 4: Look at if if you got instagrams, let me show you how good to do it is. If you got instagrams, go to I think I showed two. We're not denying that he's no, hold on, hold on, hold on, Hey dope gaming setup.
Speaker 3: That's the Instagram name.
Speaker 4: And so I think the fact that he wants to do the project to be able to post, for me to be able to post the project, and then when I'm doing nightcap, he we get to see his work in the background, that's more valuable for more business as opposed to me paying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guess what. I might give you a discount, but I ain't doing that is for free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pay something anyway, especially when.
Speaker 1: When he told me then pay anything because he is reading the message up May thirteenth, No I was.
Speaker 3: I had to scroll down.
Speaker 1: Huh, so what did May thirteenth? So, no matter how hard you fire, you had to scroll down. Where did the May thirteenth come in? At?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: That was last year exactly. But it's it's not smart business for someone to do a project without a department.
Speaker 4: Actually it's smart business depending on who you doing the project for, because there's so many eyes. There's so many eyes that's gonna be able to see it, so many eyes. Hey chat, did y'all go go check out his instagrams?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He got nice he got some nice stuff on that old Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's crazy, crazy work, right Joe. Yeah, yeah, what I might not ever I might not ever leave my leader.
Speaker 4: I don't leave this room nowhere as it is. But when when he when they get that working here, I ain't going nowhere Black.
Speaker 1: Well, good, look I show hope you get it sometimes in the very near future.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna telling me charge your extra fifty nine hundred for me. Get me mad.
Speaker 3: I told you if you need that fifty hundred, I now send it to you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought he'd been trying to get it for the past three years.
Speaker 3: He ain't really wanted Joe. He he was just talking. You know, he good, you know he good for it.
Speaker 1: Hey, you might be trying to Hey, you might be trying to do baby like old boy don't want to give me my deposit? Feel like he get a deposit. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know who doing work without a deposit. Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, I know you said it's only eighty grand only.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, huh, But you do realize he has to buy the material.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think I think he's gonna do that. He's gonna do that for your boy. Yeah, he's gonna do it. He gonna do it for the boy here, gonna do it for your boy.
Speaker 2: It's not like you got It's not, oh Joe, that'd be like somebody said, Okay, he got to buy a car to wash.
Speaker 1: At least you do supply the car for him to wash. Command to bial you soth don't. He ain't got no materials, so he got to go buy the material.
Speaker 3: You know what I think a good thing is.
Speaker 4: You know thing is is the fact that, you know what, I kind of went cold turkey and then say nothing, and all of a sudden, you know what, he really wants to do the project. So he takes to day and said what he said, and I got excited. I said, man, listen, I fucking love you. I have some other ideas we could do without you having to send the deposit. I said, well, cool, let's do that. And I think if if if.
Speaker 3: I see this stuff up in here, and I see the awesome work that they do, do you know what, I ain't gonna have no choice but the pain. Yes, I ain't gonna have no choice but the pain. So I like I like it. I like it that way instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but look, I mean when you're getting when you're getting in an office or you're setting up something for work, has to be the right lighting. You need to have the proper back drop because you don't want to murder. You don't want a more ray in the backdrop, especially if you're on it. We're on this, yes, And so when I was, when I had this set up, I had to make sure it's like, okay, I'm taking with ESPN. Okay, how's this lighting? How would this look at the backdrop? How is this gonna be? Because the last thing if I'm on a show, I want to do it one hundred, one hundred and twenty shows a year. The last thing is I want it verberated or it looked like man, damn, it looked like here in a whole. He looked like here they got him as a hostage or something. So you have to factor all that is. And you want to have room to put out the display your trophies, and like you said, you don't really have it. Remembera bill you but I wanted my helmets to be on display, even though you can't see it now because I done got all the trophies done blocked out everything. Yeah, so the memorabilia had to take a back seat to the trophies because I'm in a new I'm in a new I'm in a new phase, new stage now, guys. Yeah, I like it. The Celtics spoiled Joel and Bead's return to action after the appendactumy beat the seventy six to take a three to one league Peyton Pritchard made six of boston Twenty four to three pointers, and he scored thirty two points. Jason Tatum had thirty points eleven assists. Joel Embiid had twenty six points in thirteen and thirty four minutes, just seventeen days after having an emergency appendectomy. Bro Simpus got too much? They do? They do?
Speaker 2: Joe Silius get did they just overwhelmed? Overwhelmed you with their pressure and the three point shooting? Oh, Joe, you gotta hope that they ain't hitting on all simlers tonight.
Speaker 4: Hell, they couldn't miss Hey, and I had the nerve to sit on here talk about it. I could beat Preacher in one on one. I told you, hey, Hey, don't don't let me do that no more.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Joe, I don't know what I would think of Joe. You know, you see someone I'm like, you look at him, be like, oh, man, I watch him, Joe. I mean, he been cutting up ever since I said that.
Speaker 1: Man, Same thing with TJ. McConnell. People look at him at that all the little white dude man? Okay, right that Joe get in the NBA playing major minutes for a reason. Yeah, hey, it's to say, oh Joe, what did they say about the little Hey? Man, I'll cover such and such. Okay, cover such and such?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right now Peyton Prince like that Brandon Stokelyer, Wes Welco Beasley, Man I did, I said, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no you won't. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the man had thirty two off the bench, Joe? Yeah, how you scoring thirty two off the bench?
Speaker 1: Hey? That that that that's a guy coming off the bench. O Joe? Who really? Who really looks at it? Like? Man, I can be starting for real. But I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna accept my role because I know the chances of us going back to the NBA Finals are very high. You feel what I'm saying. Hey, But on another note, with Philly, this is why I tell y'all. You know the guards. I know MAXI played pretty good tonight. Yeah, but when when when MB is out there, okay o Joe, one of them suffers, Bro, every time, you know what I mean. Vj's just come off what a third at some point game and then it's like because you forced feeding Bad to start the game, because you're trying to get him in rhythm.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get him some shots.
Speaker 2: You're trying to create the mismatch so much nobody else gets in rhythm, bro, nobody, I mean hell, outside of MAXI, for real, Paul George been consistent with sixteen to eighteen a night, and you know he's been pretty efficient. But outside of them three man, nobody really gets involved.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: So if I'm Boston, Hell, I'm gonna live with a heavy dose and Bad. He ain't gonna beat us, Bro, he ain't. He ain't even know she ain't even great enough shit, no condition now to beat us.
Speaker 1: Hell, Nah, that's crazy because he ain't twenty one shots. He's one of six from the three. No, Ouber didn't really give him anything. He had two points today and he normally been playing pretty decent in the series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were, oh for six he with him, with them got where them damn two points come.
Speaker 1: From free throw Roland.
Speaker 3: That god, damn Jason Tatum, boy, my goodness.
Speaker 2: Man to come back to a rhythm today, he called rhythm, and to to come back off from Achilles, bro and to to look the way he's looked. This is why we put Boston to at least be in the NBA finals for sure. I think I think they got a great chance to win it. Honestly, because even if Okay see make it to the finals, Yeah, that damn Jalen Jalen Williams ain't gonna be ready on Ocho not to play at that, not to exert himself at that high level of basketball like that, That's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out how many threes they hit.
Speaker 1: They hit twenty four, twenty four or fifty three, Yeah, forty five percent. That's they looking to get up and they're looking to get up fifty. They said, all we gotta do is we be somewhere between seventeen, yeah and twenty a night. It's gonna be hard unless you make twenty two to twenty three at night.
Speaker 4: And that's that's the problem for teams they play Uncle Joe if they shoot, if they shoot him from an efficient clip like that, the other team don't have them kind of sharp shooters behind the goddamn arc. You're gonna fall behind so fast and have no way to get back in the game. You can't two, you can't two and two and two and two your way in the game. And they coming down hitting three after three after three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're sick. It's gonna be tough. But you look at Tatum with eleven assists. Man, when you got when you got your your best players making the game easy for everybody else, and you get them going, you get them in a little rhythm. I like Shireman who comes off the bench a little lefty. Oh he let that three ball, he let it go. Ain't letting it go. He ain't had a sixty night. He hit two three pointers, but they were they were pretty pivotal. Like, Yeah, I like him. I like the way he played. He plays within the system.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hell, if you give him more shots, hell, he'll make more shots. Right. Yeah, they got to he man. They gotta pluck their guys. They can throw at you as well. And you know J B and J T.
Speaker 2: Bro they taking the initiative to guard, play hard defensively, you know, not not make it easy for you, and and we let our We'll let our defense fuel our offense where we can get out in transition, shoot, transition threes, get to the bucket. It's gonna be tough to beat them in a seven game series. Bro, I don't care who you are.
Speaker 4: So basically the way the way everything is is looking right now, the Selton's probably going back to the finals unless you see somebody in the East that's gonna be able to give them a challenge.
Speaker 3: That matches up. It's all about matchups, and we got to no matter what sports you're playing.
Speaker 1: Nobody really matches up well against them.
Speaker 4: So people basically say they're going to the finals barring no one gets injured, everyone stays healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gosa, I'm gonna say yeah, I'm gonna say they gonna go to the finals.
Speaker 1: Oho.
Speaker 4: And the only team that matches up well against them probably not only the starting five, but also has a buness that can do what they need to do as well.
Speaker 3: That's the score from.
Speaker 1: A clip and this two teams two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, okay, I forgot about San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you let a team plus forty five you from the three and then plus twenty one one year from the rebounding margin, you lose. Yeah, and you're gonna lose any fashion, which they lost. Yeah, absolutely right, you're gonna lose by thirty two. They're plus forty five from the three and they're plus twenty one on the boards. You're losing. Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Really, just I ain't saying they ain't playing no defense. I think they're playing hard in Boston. They made shots tonight, but bro, I'm putting them bad in the pick and roll every time. Okay, Oh Joe, Yeah, he ain't got no letter of move it.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Look, if you think you're gonna come down here and you think y'all gonna force feed him be ten straight times, Hell, guess what. On the defense end, we're finla force feed him too, because his ass is gonna have to guard. He's gonna have to guard this pick and roll.
Speaker 1: Yep. That's why MB ain't gonna be able to beat on it. Yep. The process is over, yees over, Joe. Yeah. The mistake that they made, right that they when they extended him and they didn't have to they gave an additional four years at one hundred and one hundred and ninety three million.
Speaker 3: If they didn't do what somebody else was okay, let them do it.
Speaker 2: Now you stuck with it. Well what happened was they've done it right after he won the m v P. After he won the m v P, they probably thinking, shit, we probably get another two three years out of him. Like at this level of play and the injuries, you start to bog down on him. But he's been think about it.
Speaker 1: The guy we say, a guy limping to the limp into the season, he into the league. League, he missed his first two years. Yeah, that's how the process started. Real. Yeah, they were doing all this. Now he's he's missed more games than he's actually played in his career. Yes see, I think and Ojo, you you make a point like if we don't, somebody else will. Okay, let that car break down in somebody else's yard. Not in mind now you start So now what you what are you gonna do with Joe? You he he's on your books. You probably owe him another one hundred and eighty million dollars. What you're gonna trade what you're gonna get you know, I think to.
Speaker 4: Also Uncle Joe, you take because you understand what you get with a healthy and bid because you ain't never you you ain't getting another seven one player like that at that side.
Speaker 1: But that kind of you've only been healthy one year in the league, oldo. He's been in the league since twenty fourteen was his first year. So he's been in the league thirteen years. One year he's been healthy. You might know. So I would say, you know what, oh yo oh jo have been to lead thirteen years? He's had one season in which he's had one hundred catches. So you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna max him out. Nobody would do that. No, nobody would do that. They're not doing that for any other player. It's not it's not it's physically, it's fiscally irresponse, man, So what do you do you get out of him this summer? If you can? I don't know how you I don't. I know you want to. I know you need to. I ain't offer you nothing. Somebody'll take him.
Speaker 3: No I could, I could. I could have told you that I'm.
Speaker 1: Not giving you no unprotected lot of it picks for him. I'm not giving you somebody that I'm not. I'm not giving you no unprotected picks.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm not giving you I'm not giving you a h an all star level playing for him. I'm not Joe. I'm not Yeah a.
Speaker 3: Man, that boy a Joe.
Speaker 4: I sat there at the one Philly game I've been to, hell, the only Philly basketball game I've been to, and I've seen a healthy and bid getting boys seventy.
Speaker 1: As a game.
Speaker 3: Yep, I told I was.
Speaker 4: I was all excited on nightcap that night because I ain't never seen nothing like that before. That was my first time going to a game where a player scored seventy goddamn points.
Speaker 3: Boy, he wasn't missing nothing, Joe. He wasn't just nothing, Oh Joe. Yeah, thirty two?
Speaker 1: So moving forward, you think he's gonna be health more healthy or less healthy than what he currently is? Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, uncle, at this point, he's already stuck in the routine that he's always been in. He's already stuck again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you and Joe at thirty two, do you believe he'll be more healthy moving forward or less healthy moving forward to I think the right team could get another good two to three years out of them, and you want me to give up an unprotected pick or an all star level player for that.
Speaker 2: I think somebody will do it. If you can keep him healthy, if you can keep him on the floor, I know, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. I get it. I get it. I get it. Listen, sometimes it change of scenery. Bro, you know, it'll had you, It'll had you in the right you know, mind space. You know what about his body? We're not gonna have his body in the right space.
Speaker 4: Hey, you still you still you got to realize even though people are very negative when it comes to EMBIID, we understand he's played thirteen years, he's had one healthy season, and in that thirteen it's.
Speaker 3: Still Joil and bead. What we know what he gives you when he's healthy. It can't be. It's not comparable.
Speaker 4: Compare well, he's he's one of the best, if not the best, big man in the goddamn game.
Speaker 1: How many games do you missed? The guy's miss fake about it. He's missed four hundred games. At least four hundred, four hundred games I'm talking about, So think about it. He's thirty two twelve thirteen years. Then, so he got to the NBA. So let that sink in so at nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, seven, twenty eight. He's injured, hurt at some point in time. He's missing time, stomach issues, knee, ankle, something in twenty nine, thirty, thirty one, thirty two. But y'all believe with.
Speaker 3: The right team, right nutritionness he so why we won't get that enough nutrition is?
Speaker 1: Now? Who's to say he don't got one? Hey? Well I saw him on the table eating McDonald So what nutrition is prescribing McDonald's, Hey, Joel ebid, he's missed four hundred and eighty five regular season games. He's played four hundred and eighty five regular season games. He huh as a march. So he's missed roughly fifty percent of the games he's played. You're right, You're absolutely right. Now, this is what I'm getting. Twenty fourteen to fifteen, fifteen sixteen, he didn't play in sixteen seventeen. They missed the playoffs. They got eliminated in the second round. They got eliminated in the second round, eliminated in the first round, eliminated in the second round, eliminated in the second round, eliminating in the second round, missed the playoffs down three to one, about to be eliminated in the first round. So exactly what am I getting? Joe? I ain't saying he gonna be your best player? So why would I do the deal? So because I need you, because all I see is a bunch of first, first, and second round exits and he didn't make the playoffs. So you and know YO need to explain to me. And like, I'm like, you know what, I really like basketball, but I'm young, so explain it to me. Like I'm twenty and I've just been watching basketball for the last four years, So explain to me what exactly am I gidding.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, you're gonna be a guy who he's gonna be a guy who's gonna be eager to prove people wrong. I think if you put him in the right put him in the put him on the right team, he ain't gotta be the number one guy. He needs to be a great piece to a puzzle. Who can use him? You know, maybe in Spurs. I just think Philly they force feed him. So damn much trying to get him involved and everything trying to run through him. But when you got these young studs out here, they all gonna be always be out of rhythm.
Speaker 1: You think he gonna go somewhere and be the second or third option. He ain't gonna have no choice. I'm not gonna be able to get anything out of him there. So you mean to tell me, you want me to give a all star level player or upprotect the pick and for a guy and you say he gonna be the third option or he he ain't got no choice. Yeah, he ain't need to joel him. I would need to join and be say, oh you and OO say that when he's healthy, he's an MVP and I'm not gonna get back. Oh no, I can't do this deal.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, the the m v P. I think that's how that's not a question. But I think he can still get you twenty two close to twenty five a night. I think he can do that. What is that gonna require? I got to do?
Speaker 1: What with the ball? What I gotta do to the ball? And who I gotta give it to him? You just say he bolls down everybody. So now all of a sudden, it's gonna be it's gonna be a six lane highway. It's gonna be putting woom woom with him on the car.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna whip him into some shape. We're gonna get him in some better shape. Listen, Hey, wen o Joe. You see that saying listen.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get him in shape at thirty three. Yeah, we don't get him. Listen, he gonna be in. He gonna be in.
Speaker 2: Obviously, he gonna be in a he gonna be in a better position. We're gonna get him in some shape, try to alleviate some of these injuries that he has, and hopefully we can squeeze out a good two to three years that he has in him to he about thirty five.
Speaker 1: I think he can. I think he can do that. I think he'll ask the question, do you think his weight's gonna stay the same or decrease or go for move up as he gets older?
Speaker 2: Well, typically as you age, it goes up if you're not working hard. Now, if you ain't working hard, he is gonna go up. But so what so if I put to me, go ahead, if I put you in an environment that that can help you succeed. Maybe that'll change how you how you approach the game. You feel what I'm saying, Maybe you'll come in in better shape.
Speaker 1: Maybe you are.
Speaker 2: You'll love hanging with your teammates, so you know, being around the Guy Center, the Miami. The Joe, he need that militant He need that militant training. How you think that's gonna work out for it?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 2: Be honest, It depends on how he accepted. So the man, the only man, he only played in Philly his whole career. Look, they hell, they probably just got a practice facility out there. They probably ain't policing him right over there. They probably they won't.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, This is not why I would tell my old lady, why you treat him better than you treated me? I had you for thirteen years, and you wouldn't do right with me. See now you go to church with him, but you went to the club with your girlfriends. You went to Ken and Coon and port O'Connor, and you went and you went to Nigeria. You went to Garno with your girlfriends when you was with me. Yeah, but now you're with him, y'all go to church. Now you now you beckon cookies, you cooking dinner. I couldn't get you to to say. Let my grandma used to say, boy, I couldn't get him the jiyahawk. That's what we used to tell them mules. But now you want to do all this. Damn, I beg Damn, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think him respecting you know, uh uh pat Rowd, pat Riley and those guys.
Speaker 1: I think he he would approached that a line. Listen, if if.
Speaker 2: We're talking about how it's been, how he coachure affects people. Hell, and he knows that he gets traded there. Man, he ain't got no choice but to accept it. Either that accept it or you're gonna You're gonna be out. You gonna have to leave. Now how you think his coach is gonna feel? How many coaches done got fired under Joel and be the watch.
Speaker 1: It's been a few. Ain't ain't going over there, y'all. Oh y'all, Now you now I'm feeling some type of way I would have lost my job. You wouldn't do anything that Joe would say you would do in my abby to help me?
Speaker 3: And you know what they say. Uh, you know you had a problem with your girl.
Speaker 4: They say different, different, You get a different version of a person depending on what they dealing with.
Speaker 3: So maybe you wasn't a version.
Speaker 4: Of her to get it a cook? What about them?
Speaker 1: The coach? He hadn't had the same coaches? Damn me, I've talked about the coaches. What about the coaches? How many general managers? He don't have two? A infrastructure may not be all the way tight. I don't know. Man, guys that are disciplined, It don't even matter about the infrastructure. If your foundation is solid, I don't care how hard, how hard to win blows right. It's when you're structurally unsound that the least win will blow your house down. That's not a that's not an outer thing. That's a human thing. Yeah. Yeah, you gotta want it. You gotta want it now. And I don't know. And he's gonna have to go somewhere where they don't got guys like MAXI because I don't know coming in Joe, I don't know, going to a team and they got an elite level player. They not taking the back seat. Uh, this is the NBA.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a as a lead dog, meaning a point guard who can score if if they don't have one, hell they trying to get one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, point guards are like point guards are like quarterbacks nowadays, guy, you gotta have you elite point guard to be able to compete.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Look look at look at san Antonio, look at Okay, see and who plays the style that's conducing for Joel and b All I see is guys getting up and down the court shooting threes. Tell me the team that throwed it to the big guy and let him do work.
Speaker 2: Joe, it ain't many, It ain't many outside of Denver, it ain't many. But he I mean he was an MVP. Now oh we show yeah, oh you what about yoke that year he was a bad boy the year he won. Let's let's he stayed healthy.
Speaker 1: He won. But my thing is, Joe, I just gotta I just got a basic on your history. And you go get a loan and you ain't trying to you try to get another loan and you ain't paying them people back, or your credit bad. What's the likelihood or you getting a loan? What that make you do? When your credit bad? That make you put cash down and then the interest rate you're paying a cow, the calf or arm of the league. Well, to give it to your monetary terms, you paying an ass load. My bad. Let me take that back, big time money. That's still they monetary.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If his body look he was, he's a phenomenal player. But I just can't base it. I just gotta go by what I've seen and what we know. History is very very important. What does his history say? When you go there and you have an illness, you have some type of they ask you what to ask you? Your family history? What is your family history? So if I ask you, what is Joe lmb's history, Joe, what are you gonna tell me? Yeah? He's been he's been hurt quite a bit. So now family history. I gotta do some things differently. Oh Joe, you got a disease that run in your family. You do things differently than your mom, your grandma, your uncles, your aunt's dead, because you know the history. Jordian b know the history. So what is his history? He's got to change some things, getting in shape, the way he eats, the way he does certain things. Is he getting enough rest? I just can't give up a player that I believe in a couple of years will be an all star level talent. Unprotected picks for a guy. That's the history is what it is. If you don't learn and understand and study history, you'll repeat it. The same thing with I got Anthony Davis. We love him. Where what has happened? Everywhere? He's being Joe. He's been injury prone, He's got injured. We changed the scenery in the Pelicans, we changed the scenery to the Lakers. We changed the scenery to Dallas. Now he's in Washington.
Speaker 2: Well, he when he when he left the Pelicans, he wanted and won one in LA though he wanted he wanted one in l A.
Speaker 1: But it guess what happened? What was here? Yeah? He got the Dallas. He played his first game and guess what what what happened Joe? People that didn't might have didn't see that. What happened is first the game.
Speaker 2: And he he was balling like a dog and then somehow, some way some went out. I think it's growing. See that's see what he did, Joe? Oh yeah, he had twenty six point thirteen rebounds, got hurt.
Speaker 1: In their boom.
Speaker 2: I just think, listen when you look at Joe l and b o Joe him. It ain't, man, listen, it ain't.
Speaker 1: But what one, two, two, maybe three guys, two guys in the NBA that really played this hit and yoke. Yeah, they really played with the back to the basket. They're gonna get him the ball down in the block and they can go work. You're not even listen, You're not You're not even gonna find these guys no more. They're not even gonna grow. They ain't even growing them like this. No more.
Speaker 2: So when I say, yeah, somebody take a chance for the next two to three years till he's thirty five, I'm telling you, man, watch it's some teams who would gladly have him on their team.
Speaker 4: Hey easy, hey uncle Joe. Yes, you gotta remember, we still talk about Joel and bid. We still talk about.
Speaker 3: An MVP player, even though he's been injured. Yes, but we know it. We get when he's healthy.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 4: We still talk about a three level score down in the block the mid range. Hell, they could shoot the goddamn three. You leave his ass open too. Yeah, even if you can test it, he's still gonna hit it in your face.
Speaker 3: This ain't We ain't just talk about, no scrub, no talking about Joel to bed. The only issue is with him is he's hurt so much.
Speaker 1: But while they.
Speaker 3: Listen, they knew it was hurt a lot, Joe. Joe hurt a lot before trying to give him that Hell right, yeah, they knew. But we know what we get when he's healthy, so we're gonna pay him anyway.
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh cho the type of guy. I got a good lady except when she's sleeping with the neighborhood. But she's great except when she doing that. Boy, I mean, she cook for me, Joe, and when she washed my clothes, she ate. She's very supportive, except those three nights a week when she out there and they're rinking across the cols.
Speaker 3: Oh man, but she she she's doing all.
Speaker 1: You have that you have that? Oh but you want me to take job somebody you do what it did that And I can't believe you, Oh Joe, I can't believe you had Joe either.
Speaker 4: The value, the value is different in that that that example you just use, there's value, extreme value in Joel and Beid health.
Speaker 1: I got a good car when it crank, But what happened to Joe? You grew up. You grew up in this op. You know, the car would all in that crank when you really needed to go somewhere or you was really in a hurry, and then when you go out there, got them about it now when you weren't trying to go nowhere. Yeah, yeah, joeler Bee the moment you come playoff time or the.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, we're doing all this conversations about Joel and b being hurt, right, Yes, the people that write them checks, they don't care about what we say. Everybody in the chat, Oh, you don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Paying him?
Speaker 4: They paid him even with everything we're saying, so obviously they know something that we don't. I'm only saying what I see. Even when he's hurt, I understand it. He misses a lot of games. They knew he missed a lot of games. But they understand the value that he brings to that team when he's healthy, which is why they gave the money.
Speaker 2: They gave him already they was already heavily invested. Yeah you know you, I mean, hell, you had done. We had to trusted the process for how long. I'm just keeping it one, I'm just keeping how long will we trusted the process? Joe, Joe, it was it was a minute. It was a minute. The process. So when you do give him, when he does start to play well and he starts to, you know, rack up these accolades MVPs. Hell, he dodn't force your hand. How you gonna get rid of the m v P. You gotta pay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, you know why because everybody think it, he or she will be different with me. It won't do. He won't do to me what he or she did to them. The devil is a lie. Everybody believe that. And eventually we are what I think it was Aminson. Well, he's credited with that, we are what we repeatedly do. Maybe it wasn't Amison. No, Amison said Uh. Uh, victory goals to those that victory goals to those that are prepared. Look, some call it. I think Amison said that. Who said we are what we repeated to do?
Speaker 3: Confucius?
Speaker 2: Therefore it's not a that, Uh that must have been ampetitious. Uh who the stoic philosopher?
Speaker 1: Who? Whoever? There was someone that got credited for but they say he didn't say it.
Speaker 4: Hey, one thing about one thing about it, Joe and Unk. A zebra never changes stripes. A cheetah will always have them spots. I don't care what environment you put him in. Them stripes and the spots will always be there. They ain't going nowhere else.
Speaker 1: Aristotle, Yeah, but he didn't say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Titius, I like that name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look him up. Man, he a historic philosopher. Oh, Joe all right. According to Scham's Anthony, Edwards has sustained a bone bruise and a hyper extension in his left knee. He's expected to miss multiple weeks. Showed Edwards avoided any ligament damage but will now miss time. Joe, can the timberwold? We know? Uhuh, Devo, it's gone, Devincenzo, he's gone for the year with the achilles injury. Can they sustain? How far can they go? Can they beat sat and told it if they get by the Nuggets? First of all? Can they get by the Nuggets? And if they get by the Nuggets, how far can they go against the Spurs without Devo?
Speaker 2: And at Man, I don't know if that. I'm gonna be honest with y'all. It's gonna be here for them to get past some Nuggets. Now, you know, knowing that ad Man is out, Hey, Devincenzo out, I mean because those guys they you know, they add so much obviously, and man, we know how dynamic he is. But the outside shooting of Devincenzo, you know, his energy and effort on the defensive end. I just think when you take away those two and you're looking for the some move to continue to play great, because I think he's been great this whole series. But damn to put the Nuggets away bro under these conditions, It's gonna be tough because I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Timberwood's gonna win tomorrow in Denver, and I think Denver will gain confidence going back to Minnesota. And I just I think they got a great chance to come back from three one fellas that if y'all just want me to keep you one hundred.
Speaker 1: I think they got a great chance. Yeah, I think they got a great chance. Oh, Joe, I got you.
Speaker 3: You You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: Listen when it comes when it comes to the Wolves, right, who's gonna make up for the production? Anthony Edwards gives you every night somebody got somebody got.
Speaker 1: To the ao. AO did what he did.
Speaker 2: Now, do you believe he could replicate that again? Oh, Joe, I don't know if he can replicate that. But I think Randall and McDaniels can obviously play way better. I think they, you know, I think Randal can go out and get you thirty. I think McDaniels can go out and get you anywhere from twenty to twenty five and be a defensive paralysis.
Speaker 1: I think I think they can do it.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be challenging because I don't know if they've ever been in this position to where without a man would Devincenzo that they've had to go out and win a game.
Speaker 1: I all they gotta do is win one game. But it's gonna be hell boy, I agree, it's gonna be tough for them too. Then others are thinking, let's win this game. Let's go back to Middicota. That's it. All we gotta do is win one game. We let's go back to Minnesota. Let's see if they can play that well again. Let's see if Rudy. Rudy has had a great uh two games? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He giving yok?
Speaker 2: Hell boy, Hey, and Den were still pissed out about that little layup he got the other night to mcdame, they gonna they're gonna be fueled off that.
Speaker 3: Hey, he and Joe.
Speaker 4: I've seen the clip with Jade McDaniels. What he Hey, he don't he don't play eat some type of enforce or something. Well, I think, hey, listen the clips I saw. It's like he Isaiah Stewart. Yeah, well you got it.
Speaker 2: It was bait. I think it was bait. If you just want me to be honest with you, meaning like Yokis ran up on him. But Yokis knew he wasn't gonna throw no punch at him, but he wanted mc daniels to probably do something to get himself suspended for a game or two. Okay, he didn't, you know, he held he he held himself with great composure. But hey, man, people, hey guys, guys in this league, bro, they don't take it too lightly. You know, when you get your little cheap basket at the end of y'all already whooping out. But that man, you see y'all fast, that man spreading down.
Speaker 4: There, Hey, he should have had he should use all that energy during the goddamn yet went.
Speaker 1: Back on defense. But here's my thing, Joe, I ain't gonna get no layup if you're not trying to score. Were you guys trying to score?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't see y'all guys. I didn't see y'all guys get the ball and dribbleized like okay, let the shot, let the shot, let the clock run out, and didn't turn the ball to the official. I didn't see that. I say, y'all still trying to score? Oh yeah, so y'all got fit to be the only one that's at the score right cause y'all try to get cheap baskets. I might as well gonna.
Speaker 2: Get me one two make my numbers look a little better. Absolutely, you try to get some cheap back. Oh, such and such a hat had eighteen points. Yeah, but he got four of those with the last twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Get some cheapy Absolutely not so if long Ley, let's have another, let's have another Underwitten rule you down by ten points and it's twenty seconds left, right, don't you try to score? No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, don't try to score.
Speaker 1: I guess I ain't gonna push you ahead now. I'm not gonna try to score. You try to score on one end. You best believe I'm trying to come right back at you. So what we doing? Yeah, hey nah, I feel your dad, I feel your nad