Speaker 1: Two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program before it gets started. We're going to be joined in a minute by New Gingrich on this election eve. Here very unsettling new poll from politicov So the majority of Americans expect a political candidate will be assassinated in the next five years. And just as alarming, all large slice so the American public said they believe political violence is justified. I have been warning that this incitement, this rhetoric, it is the the dehumanization Nazi, fascist, racist Hitler, Stalin Mussolini, day in, day out, hour in, hour out, all over the media. It has going to end in a disaster. This is the Canarian the coal mine about how real it is, If Charlie Kirk wasn't real, if the two assassination attempts against Trump, if the attacks against ICE agents don't wake you up. When you have more than half of America saying it's very likely that a political candidate will be assassinated in the next five years, and the views cut across party lines, with the agreement from fifty one percent of last year's Donald Trump voters there and fifty three percent of people that voted for Kamala Harris. This is this is scary. It's a scary environment. We spent a lot of time in the last hour talking about New York. We're going to talk a little bit more about New Jersey and Virginia. I'll tell you the race I'm most playing attention to is in Virginia's miris for the attorney general. That is a real race against this idiot, you know that said he wanted to kill the Speaker of the House and his children. What's his name, Jones? And you know it's unbelievable to me, But I just want to tell you something about what's happening in New Jersey. And I spent a lot of time on the phone with Matt Tower earlier today. And this race that we didn't pay attention to four years ago, Jack Hitterarelli, very very close race in New Jersey. And you know, the American Tax Foundation found New Jersey residents face the second highest overall tax burden in the entire country. That includes the highest property taxes in the country an effective rate, you know, more than twice the state of Florida, which has no state income tax and a property tax rate less than half. New Jersey is home to the fourth highest income tax in the rate in the country. It's the highest corporate tax state in the country. Is the one Mamdani wants to duplicate. The state's gas tax forty five cents a gallon, one of the highest in the country. The sales tax among the highest in the country. One of the only states in America to collect an inheritance tax. New York is always bad at ten percent. Remember the federal government, this is money. You've already paid taxes on taxes you at forty percent, and the state of New Jersey puts on a whopping sixteen percent on top of that forty percent, the highest in the country. You have to pay to die in New Jersey. My financial advisors would always pull me in once a year and say, whatever you do, don't die in New York. I'm like, okay, I'll talk to God about that. I'll see what he says. Thank God, God was very uh, you know, very good to me. I don't live there anymore. But they tax their residents literally after death. Have you get taxed to die? And you know, Mikey Cheryl is a disaster. You know, I would like to know, you know, She says she will not commit to cutting taxes. He will not tell the people of New Jersey why she was unable to walk in with her graduating class at the Naval Academy. They've had a net migration of two hundred nearly a quarter of a million people in the last three years, well many of them coming, one hundred and sixteen thousand coming to the free state of Florida. It's unemployment rate right up there with California, a point higher than the national average. State homeless population exploding highest numbers in over a decade. The second least affordable place to live in the US, California is the only state that's worse. And under Cheryl you know she you know, campaigning with a local defund the police activist. You can't trust her. She gave two different answers on this cheating scandal. The first was, well, I wouldn't rat out by my fellow cadets. And then secondly she said, yeah, no, I spoke to investigators and told them everything she knew. She can release the record. She says she's going to be the most transparent governor ever. But this is according to posters, a very real race. Here's what it comes down to, and I've had many calls in New Jersey today. It's going to come down to this is a turnout election. If Jack Chitarelly tomorrow gets every Republican to turn out, he will win that state and that will be a political earthquake in the country. I believe that Mayoris can hang on as Attorney General if the people of Virginia get out to vote. Win some series would be a far better choice than Abigail Spamberger. Here to analyze all of it is new Gingrid, Sir, how are you well?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great and I think you sort of captured what a moment. But let's start up in New York City with Mondam. I mean, who would have thought at the very point where the country is moving to the right and where people like Donald Trump are having a bigger, bigger an impact, who would have thought that you would get a Uganda born radical, clearly big government socialist, dedicated to destroying Israel and astonishingly anti Semitic for a Canaida.
Speaker 1: In New York City, an anti police big margin. Well, I mean, one poll showed a closing but at the seven point close. You know, seven point race is barely closing the gap, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I think one I used to remember is, you know people answer the telephone and they talk to a polster. In order to vote, you have to leave your house, go out of your way, spend some time. And that's why in all of these races, what I'll be looking at, and I'm gonna do some writing for Foxnews dot com on Wednesday, and what I'll be looking at is what are the turnout patterns? Who who felt excited enough to actually go out and vote? And of course Jack Chitterly proved last time he ran well ahead of the polls. Historically Republicans do three or four or five points better in New Jersey and the poll numbers. If that's true tomorrow, then Terro is gonna win the race.
Speaker 1: Good question, Well, what my analysis is showing me and based on people that I talked to, hyperpensity voters or Mikey Cheryl have already voted, and much lower level of Jack Chitdarelli supporters have voted early. Now. Last four years ago on election day he won by two hundred and fifty thousand votes. He's gonna need more than that this time, even though there's been a mass exodus and it's a lot of red areas all over the state of New Jersey. If they show up in big numbers, and we'll know, probably by the time I come on the air tomorrow, if the turnout looks good, if they show up, Jack Chitdarelli can shock the world. He can win this race. And I've been that's right. I that is a winnable race. It is a long shot, it's a deep is nearly a million more Democrats?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the think people need to remember that whatever happens tomorrow is happening in the bury democratic areas. I mean, New York City's overwhelmingly Democrat. California right now is overwhelmingly Democrat, a New Jersey's overwhelmingly Democrat. Virginia's certainly shifted towards being more and more Democrats. So what you're not going to see a referendum in the sense of the twenty twenty sixth election, but which you're going to see is who cares enough to show up? If the MAGA voters, for example, in southern Virginia and southern New Jersey, decide to show up in big numbers, they can change things. If the younger Hispanic and African American voters who are clearly moving to Trump, if they decide that they want to carry that over to Chinarelli and to lieutenant governors series, they can change things. And I think that you're having a lot of that sort of thing out there that you have to watch and see what happens. But my sense is that and I just was doing some studies of recent national polls. I mean, the Democrats continue to lose ground. The fact is that the Chuck Schumer's I think genuinely cruel and corrupt decision to close the federal government in an effort to gain political power has backfired. And the rise of Mondami. If you're out, you know, if you're west of the Hudson or north of New York City border, that makes no sense at all.
Speaker 1: And our last well long Island, for example, is getting redter and redder upstate New York is getting redter and redder Westchester. You know, the backlash is fierce, and you know, real estate prices have gone up dramatically outside of New York City. People will be escaping, and then I think all these firms are coming down to the Free State of Florida, or they're going to Texas. An article in the New York Post today. You know, we know Ken Griffin Citadel, he already moved everything to Florida. You know, multi billion dollar business. There are more JP Morgan Chase employees in Texas than there are in New York City. Goldman Sachs. David Solomon's building a five hundred million dollars eight hundred thousand square foot campus in Dallas, Texas. They're all these financial firms Wall Street South is real, all these financial firms, private equity firms, investment firms, banks, they're all moving to Florida and Texas and troves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a picture something put out yesterday that that said Florida Realtor of the Year and it was Mondamie's picture because he'll probably sell that's hilarious pretty in Florida than anybody else has in a long time. But but I think all of this to me, you know, we're a much more dangerous situation than people think, because this very long shutdown is grinding down the ability of the American government to function, and that that affects things all over the world and effects our ability to be the leading country on the planet. And it's also and I wrote a piece on this at the Gamelistry sixty saying it's a very cruel strategy. I mean, basically, Schumer has decided that he will kick people off food stamps, he will refuse to pay the American the workers for air traffic control or TSA, or for that matter, for the entire federal government. He's going to do whatever he has to do in order to try to win a political fight, to get a tiny amount of power for a short period of time. And I think it's been one of the most cynical and cool strategies. You may remember that he said one day, I think it was an interview with punch Bowl News, that every day gets better, and what he was saying was the more the country's suffering, the better it is for the Senate Democratic Party, which I think will.
Speaker 1: Now they keep saying they know the American people will suffer, but it's the only leverage we have.
Speaker 2: Right So, everybody who is currently not able to get food stamps, currently not able to get paid for their job, currently not able to do business with the federal government, you have Chuck Schumer to thank you.
Speaker 1: For yeah, somebody that his entire life was against it. Let me let me ask you this, because I think you're right on the shutdown. I think you're one hundred percent right. I think it's backfired. I think probably after this election, they're going to wise up and realize the damage they're doing to themselves and their brand and what the future consequences are. How do you interpret you know what's coming up tomorrow? You know, because you you always you have this historical perspective, You're you're a professor at heart, you know, how do you look at this? Because look, if the fact that New Jersey is in play is a win for me, I do, and I believe it could shock the world. I think that Mars, you know, they're not going to do as well in the House of Delegates, and I think that me Rs is a very good shot of winning the ag spot in Virginia. You know, Democrats are pulling at the lowest numbers they've ever had. But we'll see what happens in Pennsylvania. I just I don't see a lot of people motivated to go out for Supreme Court justices because they don't pay attention to it. But you know, you have a chance to kick off some of these liberal activist justices in Pennsylvania. How do you analyze the big picture?
Speaker 2: Look, I think I try to always remind people that in the end, what matters is who cares enough to show up and vote. And we have every reason to believe right now that you're probably going to have very significant turnout by the Trump supporters. I think they're still committed, they still believe. At the same time, I'm very curious, to example, in New Jersey, to see to what extent the New York mayors race bleeds over into Northern Jersey, because it's really turning people off. I mean, I don't I don't know how deeply the Democrats understand this. But at America's New Majority Project, we did a survey and a big government socialism is about an eighteen or nineteen percent issue. So Guyli Mondomie, who's doing very well in New York because it's become a very strange city, But when you get west of the Hudson, or for that matter, you get north of the New York City line, or you cross over into New Jersey, his brand of politics has almost no support. You mentioned Long Island, for example, Mondomie is driving the growth of the Republican Party and the collapse of the Democratic Party in Long Island. So I look at you know, they Democrats ought to be winning in a year where you have a Republican president. The Democrats ought to be winning by a big margin in New Jersey and in Virginia, and I'm not sure that they're going to get anything like the historically normal margin for the party out of power.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Speaker gang Rich, you're the best. Thank you, sir. All right, twenty five now to the top of the hour. We'll get your calls momentarily. Eight hundred nine foot one shot is on a number off. You want to be a part of the program. Listen, we were still suffering the hangover of the Biden Harris economy. Things are getting better. It's the number one issue that people have. And when we get to a year from now, and it's going to be the day before the midterms, I expect, you know, pretty dramatic improvement in the economy and you're going to see at lower interest rates, you're going to see seller pre existing homes kickback, in new home construction kick back. In between the tax cuts, the trillions in committed investments, money and manufacturing, energy, dominance, all of this, you know, and it's been accelerated with with this this bonus deppreciation as they call it, which you know, gives companies an incentive to build out their production facilities in record time and which is great for business. That means great for people that they're going to hire. That's why I want anyone in this audience if you're at a point in your life and you think you might want to make a career change and get a career job. These jobs are going to come online, get very very quickly. Please pay attention to them. We after this election, as we head into the new year, we're gonna we're gonna spend time telling you where to apply and put on people that are building these manufacturing facilities. If you're in construction in the beginning part of it, if you want to be part of a new company, I mean five hundred you know, a million dollars now being spent to build out facilities in Texas, I mean Texas is you got Wall Street South and FLARTI got Wall Street South in Texas is unbelievable. And there's a big article on the new York Post today Dallas cashing in on Wall Street bank moves. I've made the point that there are more, you know, JP Morgan Chase employees in Texas, thirty one thousand compared to twenty four thousand in New York. If Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani wins tomorrow, that's only going to be accelerated. CEO of Goldman Sacks, David Solomon. He's building it, five hundred million dollars, eight hundred thousand square foot campus in Dallas. Ken Griffith Citadel he built. He moved everything out of Illinois into my free state of Florida. Wall Street South in Florida is real. Every big financial firm, every private equity firm, every big bank, every investment firm, they've all moved down here and they're going to be moving in droves with that. Manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor chips, automobile manufacturing, rare earth mining is going to be huge. Energy, high paying career energy jobs are coming online. It's going to be great. If you're looking for opportunities, We're going to help you find them. Because I love all of you in this audience. You gave me my dream. I want to help all of you achieve your dreams. You know, have a nice house, safe neighborhood, that whatever you want to drive Tesla, I want to drive an F one fifty. I don't care what you drive, just but you'll be able to afford it. Then your kids to private schools if you want be able to afford that. I mean, really, I want this audience to benefit the most because this is the smartest audience. And also, you know, part of freedom is you got to take risk in life. And I wouldn't be here today if I didn't jump off the high board a whole bunch of times, scared out of my mind, but I did. And that's my advice to everyone anyway. But in the meantime, you know, too many people live in paycheck to paycheck. Too many people are putting bare necessities on high interest credit cards. And one way everybody could save money, not sacrifice service. Make the switch to my cell phone provider. That's pure talk, and you make the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You get the same cell towers, same five G network, the same exact service, and the average family saves over one hundred thousands, one hundred I'm sorry, saves over one thousand dollars a year. Businesses are saving thousands and thousands of dollars a year. But the exact same service twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data. I mean, just dile pound two to fifty. Say the keyword save now. Do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two to fifty. Key word save now from Pure Talk, America's wireless company. Before I get to your calls. Oh, there's so much that happened this week. John Brennan is on edge. John Brennan is in trouble. John Brennan has been referred to the Justice Department for lying. John Brennan was one of the fifty one former Intel officials that knew nothing about the very real laptop of Hunter Biden, but signed the Wincoln Tony Blinken memo saying it as all the indications of Russian disinformation. Nobody that signed that letter ever saw that laptop, knew nothing about that laptop, and yet they did it to give Joe Biden a talking point heading into a debate with Donald Trump in twenty twenty, which is like putting a cinder block on the scale of an election. You know, we keep talking about these examples. Why in New Jersey one County Democrats on a city council, Uh, they won't put cameras in the room where early votes are being stored. Why not? Why?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Why why did Democrats reject election integrity measures again and again and again?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This has got to be fixed anyway. Here's Brennan confronted about the Steele dossier by a former Intel officer. His name is Tom. I think how did you say his last name? Uh? Baschiel beschal Okay George Mason University on Thursday. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: There was an email that went around from General Clapper, from General Clapper to yourself and Hayden I'm sorry, not not Hayden, right, you're yourself and Comy, et cetera, that basically said, we all got to get on board with this otherwise it isn't going to work, basically, And I think that email puts everybody in the crosshairs. I would like to hear what your justification was for supporting the dossier that was known to be false being used as source material in the second I c A.
Speaker 2: I don't know who put you up to this?
Speaker 4: Nobody put me up this round here on what role you played or who you are, there's a bunch of that you just passed on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the emails are clear. So the emails are clear.
Speaker 4: The emails are clear. The second questions, you can next next, look, they can talk about it way, talk about it in reception question disinformation.
Speaker 2: No we didn't say.
Speaker 3: No, no we did not.
Speaker 1: We said you did, and I just don't get uninvited. Yeah, don't know, you're done.
Speaker 5: Come on, all right, we're gonna go over here.
Speaker 1: Is let's go over here for a question. Oh, let's not answer the question. Is a former Intel officer. Then Brennan gets in this guy's face and his grill after he questions Brennan about signing the fifty one and being one of the fifty one Intel officers on Hunter's laptop. Wasn't know this.
Speaker 5: And you misrepresented that.
Speaker 4: We never say it was this expasion was usial influence operations, which is what they do.
Speaker 2: The difference between.
Speaker 3: Influence of no, you don't know that.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of cursing in there that we obviously can't play on the air. All right, let's get to Rob in South Carolina Rob, How are you? My staff says, I met you? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I'm doing well? It's uncanny. You sound just like Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute. I met you at the at the Alabama USC game a couple of weekends ago, didn't I?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: You sure good?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute? Were you? The guy in front of me absolutely was, And you're a little bit tipsy fair shine on? You definitely had your shine on. I said that on the air. I think the guy had to shine on. But you were fun. You were really cool guys. So you turn around and you go, man, you look it off a lot like Sean Hannay. I'm like, yeah, you know, some other guy just said that to me. Isn't that odd? And meanwhile the people that are with me are laughing, And then I say to you, yeah, I'm Sean Hannity. Very nice to meet you. We took a picture together, and you were very nice. You were a lot of fun. Actually I enjoyed meeting you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate it. You know, they say be careful when you meet famous people or stuff. But I get to say, you were more than gracious. Enjoyed it. I had three buddies down for Mensfield, Connecticut, forty year friends. So we had a boy's weekend and so you're it, and I.
Speaker 1: Could tell you were great guys having a good time at the game, and which everyone does. And I'm like, you know what, I enjoyed talking to you and meeting up with you guys and taking pictures. You know, you got to understand something. I'm grateful. If people don't want my picture in my business, I'm in trouble. Nobody wanted my picture when I was a contractor or a cook or a bartender. Trust me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you didn't look put out at all by taking the pictures, and.
Speaker 1: Oh, not at all. I'd love to do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, the game was frustrating and it was a frustrating loss, but you don't.
Speaker 1: That game was heart breaking, dude. That would I've shamed Beemer. I felt sorry for you played. The team played so good up to the last minute.
Speaker 5: My buddy Jeff's loved meeting you too. He enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Uh, big girl, you were You're a great You are a great bunch of guys having fun And honestly, I could see you being in my friend's circle as a as a guy love to hang with.
Speaker 5: You know, well, there's a big gubertatorial race going on down here. If you need eyes and ears in Columbia, South Carolina, I could be your I could be your man.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Stay on the line. We'll put you in touch with us. And if you get good tape, well use it every time you get it. You got it. It was very very nice to meet you. You're a good bunch of guys. Tell everyone, Tell the group. I said hello and was an honor to meet them.
Speaker 5: Absolutely same here, all right.
Speaker 1: My friend, thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one Sewan. I got to take this call. Mo the Liberal has been calling this show for decades. Mo the Liberal. He's basically a communist himself. Now Atlas shows this race. Atlas polling is we don't know who they are. Nobody knows who they are. However, they are great posters that are really accurate. They said that the race for New York City mayors titan dramatically and it's a six point six rais zoron comedy Marxist Mamdani, he still has the lead. It's the first poll ever that showed that an head to head matchup Cuomo would beat Mamdanni, and I kept saying, show me the poll that would beat him. Now there's one. It came out this weekend. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn is our number. Mo the lib he by the way, he once dubbed me the most dangerous man in America? Do you still believe that, Sean?
Speaker 3: You what's going on this country is It's just horrible, Sean. And as far as what's happening in New.
Speaker 1: York, well, you didn't answer my question. Typical liberal. I mean, am I one of the most Do you still think I'm the most dangerous man in America?
Speaker 3: You are to think, Sean, you're the most dangerous man in America, and you're one of the most powerful.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you think so highly of me, I do, Sean?
Speaker 3: Come on, we've been talking about you.
Speaker 1: Listen, if I had to guess, although I'm hoping against hope, you know, I'm going to tell you what Cuomo's biggest mistake in this whole race. Linda nailed this a long time ago, weeks ago, and she said that Curtis and Cuomo should team up, and that really was on Cuomo to do the the extend the hand, make him deputy mayor in charge of you know, law and order in New York City, which would have been great and promised to you know, end no bail and all the all the craziness that's going on in your city. And you know what that's on Cuomo, you know all the you know, all of a sudden two and a half weeks outside of this race, everyone panics, Oh Zoron's winning, Oh he kicked Cuomo's ass in the primary. What part didn't wake you up then? But I know you're in your glory, You're happy, you love, you love Marxistkami Mamdani, I know it.
Speaker 3: Photo in Piedisma, photo in Pizma. Listen, Cuomo is not anything but a self a grandizing son of a I can't use the word okay. His father was a wonderful man, no scandals of wonderful life. The reason he didn't run for president, believe it or not, because his father ran a grocery store and he took numbers. He was afraid that would ruin his run. Look what these people are doing today. Thirteen women were packed by Cuomo, probably hundreds more. Just look at the your side what's going on? You're putting people in jail for a while. I ain't Sean, come.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you never once called the show when Donald Trump the Statue of limitations ran out on on Donald Trump and what was a misdemeanor in New York they turned it into a thirty four fellon accounts. How come you never called the show and complained about that? How come you never called this show and complained that that the judge in New york Ierduwan you know, wouldn't allow real estate experts from Palm Beach to give the true value of mar A Lago, which it was about one to one point five billion, and he went with an eighteen million dollar value. How come you didn't call the show? Then?
Speaker 3: Why Sean, Sean?
Speaker 1: Why why? Why?
Speaker 3: Years? Fourteen years? I did the Young Presidents of America for Donald Trump. It was about a forty five thousand dollars job. He did not pay the last six grand I don't like the man. I don't like anything.
Speaker 1: About its personal view. Here's the thing. You're gonna elect the guy that hey it's the police you got. You're gonna have a guy that is going to send in the social workers. Uh, you got a guy that has sided with hatred, which I would think you would be against, but you're not, has no experience. He is going to raise taxes, He's going to try and make everything free. And you know, uh, look, it's it's your your city. I'm gone, I'm out. You miss me. By the way, even Obama declined to appear with Mamdanni in a campaign snub.
Speaker 3: Well, Sean, let me tell you this. The mayor has absolutely no power. He's a figurehead on TV.
Speaker 1: Nonsense, nonsense. The difference between Juliani, Comrade de Blasio and Mamdanni's night and day. The mayor has power, and the mayor called Rudy Giuliani transformed and rebuilt New York City into the greatest city in the world. It is now deteriorated to the point where it is back to the old days and it's gonna is it gonna be the worst condition it's ever been in. And by the way, you know, I wish you luck tomorrow. Take your victory lap. I'm not gonna come on the air like Democrats did after Trump won again. Oh, I you know, I'm not living in America anymore. I'm leaving. I'm going to Ireland. I'm gonna you know, Truss me, I'm gonna get more material out of comrade Marxist Mamdani than you ever dream up. Don't worry, We'll go talk a lot about them. You're gonna want to call in and defend them a lot. You're gonna need to, uh Anyway, eight hundred and nine four one show is a number if you want to be a part of the program.