Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. A right down hour toll free telephone number of you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. What is like one of the things that drive you nuts about your kids when you're raising your kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, every kid's gonna do dumb stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we made a list of dumb things kids can do, and I could pretty much check every item on that list, I guarantee you, and it's just infuriating, Like it's usually the cover up and I'll get to that later in the program. That that's where the trouble is. I mean, the issue about Joe's cognitive decline is one thing. The fact that everyone's lying and they covered up and God only knows who is making the decision is where the real controversy is in all of this. And you know, the President kind of opened the door saying, yeah, there are people here that know all about the auto pen and they were here when Joe was here. You get one honest person that says Joe Biden didn't have a clue about what they were doing and what they were having signed in his name. I mean, you have the biggest presidential White House scandal in the history of the country. But we got to have one honest person. Your kids, you know, do something wrong, they say, well, why did you eat the cookie? I used this example all the time. You see cookie all over the face. The kids come to you, can I have a cookie? No, you can't have cookie. You gotta eat your dinner. Please, please, pretty please please. I used to hate it when my kids would do that. Please please. The more they would say please, I'd say, every time you say it, your odds go down exponentially. And I used to say, well, my kids would light to me in please stopped insulting my intelligence.
Speaker 2: Please, Just you're not good at it. You know.
Speaker 1: Kids are never good at line. So they'd go behind your back even though you said no, and they'd have the cookie and the cookie be all over their face, and you'd say, did you eat the cookie? Did you eat those cookies?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't touch the cookie. Meanwhile, the cookies all over their face. I'm more mad that they lied about eating the cookie instead of owning it. I says, yeah, I know you said no. I shouldn't have done it. I couldn't resist this. Whatever the answer is, it's better than no. I didn't eat the cookie with cookie all over their face. And it's the lie. And that's what infuriates me now, Democrats. I have pointed this out forever, and we see it every election season, and I go through the laundry list of the cards that they're going to play their playbook. Republicans are racist, they're sexist, they misogynistic, they're homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, a lot of phobia there.
Speaker 2: They want dirty.
Speaker 1: Air and water, and they want grandma and grandpa to be put in a wheelchair after years of eating only dog and cat food and some you know, prominent Republican throwing him off a cliff. I'm sure now that commercial would probably have a Donald Trump look alike in it, and they just, you know, Democrats lie and let me play for you. Democrats their new talking point, and that is, you know, we're all going to die. Act Chuckie Schumer, this is his brainchild, and he's talking about the big beautiful bill. And then I'll give you the facts and explain the magnitude of the lie that he's telling.
Speaker 3: We're All going to Die bill, and that shows the callousness, the callousness of this Republican majority in the House and the Republican majority in the Senate. And the reality is because of his House Republican bill, if it were to pass, and because on law, people will die.
Speaker 1: People are going to die. It's a going We're all going to die act. Oh, we actually are all going to die. And those of us that believe, we believe in an afterlife, Heaven, Paradise and Jesus in my case, and I believe that that's where you end up. That's a different story for a different day. There's no We're going to All Die Act. And this is what infuriates me. There are no cuts, and we've experienced this big lie because it's part of the playbook that Republicans are racist, sexist, misogynists, homophobics, and in public, the whole list.
Speaker 2: It's all part of it, and that is.
Speaker 1: They're going to cut Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. And it's not true. Just the opposite is true. I mean, the scary part of all of this is Medicaid, for example, has grown by nearly fifty percent in the last five years. And we've got to address the problem of entitlements and waste, fraud, abuse, mismanagement, and moneies that have come out of control. You know, Medicare for example, I mean, it's it's it's one example is it's designed for poor people.
Speaker 2: You're Medicare.
Speaker 1: They're gonna pay you three times what a provider would pay to medicaid.
Speaker 2: How insane is that?
Speaker 1: It's sort of like we create in America eighty percent of medicines and drugs that save lives and help blood pressure and demote therapy drugs and blood pressure medicines and all sorts of medicines we create. I know, people like to talk about the evils a big farmer. Big farmers not completely evil. They do a lot of good things. And then also the government lies to us. Dan Bongino's pretty clear that there's direct evidence that they knew damn well that this shot should not have been given to every American and they didn't care, and they forced it into us anyway. And that is infuriating to me because they're playing with our lives in the process, and there's been a lot of fallout from it that is very underreported.
Speaker 2: We report on it on this program.
Speaker 1: You know, instances of young people that never they were never susceptible or at risk of dying if they were healthy, and now as a result had taken the jab and the shot. You know, instances of myocarditis and other complications have kicked in in a major way. This is unconscionable.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I remember when new Gingrich was Speaker, and I remember when Bill Clinton tried to push Hillary Claire through as the healthcare of the land. It didn't pass, and he was he got just walloped in the midterm elections. And in nineteen ninety four, two years after he became president, was elected president. Then Nuke Gingrich became the Speaker of the House and for the first time in forty years, Republicans had the majority in the House of Representatives. Can you imagine forty years of democratic rule. By the way, there is a model to learn from here, and that is the FDR model. When you become so transformational, it can your power can go on for decades. And I think that's a direct result of that. But that's a different story for a different day. And if Donald Trump completes the task of reforming the Republican Party into the party of hard working men and women by saying no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, the largest tax cut in American history. And then of course bringing manufacturing jobs that Obama and Biden and so many other Democrats claimed would never be coming back, but doing it on steroids and human growth hormone. And we're going to bring back auto manufacturing, high paying career jobs for working men and women and the people that make this country great. Then we're going to bring in house pharmaceutical manufacturing in this country that's good for national security. We can't rely on China or any other country for medicines that we desperately need. That in most cases we created ourselves, or the idea that we create these medicines and we invest the money for the medicines. And then these socialized countries that you know, whether it's the NIH in Great Britain or the single payer system in Canada, you know, they just limit what they're going to pay for any medicine. So even though we created it, they get the medicines cheaper than we do, which is why President Trump came up with Now we're going to have most favored nation pricing for our citizens. First, considering eighty percent of those medicines are made here. It's crazy, you know, it's just insane. But anyway, when Nu King Rich and and Bill Clinton had to adapt if he wanted any chance at a reelection, and so he had to partner with new Gingrich to his credit, and he said things like, the era of big government is over. The under welfare as we know it now. The argument then was that Republicans would reduce the double digit projected rate of growth Medicaid, Medicare, et cetera entitlements, and they would reduce it the rate of growth, meaning increasing spending to seven percent a year every single year for seven years, and that it would result in a balance budget. And as a result of implementing that, they balance the budget four or five years in a row of where the total is. And the budget has not been balanced ever since. Right now, we have seen a fifty percent increase in the last five years for Medicare. Now Medicare pays three times what Medicaid does. And you know this is supposed to be for poor people. Now we're also finding widespread fraud. Democrats are saying, you know, they're giving out their their little talking point and they think that they're clever and it is from their old playbook. You know that we're all going to die. But what is what are they actually saying. They're saying that claiming that people will die. Well, let me give you the facts so you have them over the next ten years. Over the well, first, over the past five years, federal spending has exploded, and you know we're now thirty seven trillion dollars in debt. Okay, Now, Donald Trump, whenever you cut taxes, revenues in the case of Reagan, doubled to the federal government. And lo and behold, we had the longest period of peacetime economic growth. Twenty one million new jobs were created. So we're going to bring in more money. The ten trillion in investments with companies and countries in this country for manufacturing, that's going to bring in massive amounts of revenues to the federal government that I don't think the CBO or anybody else is projecting at this point in time. That will help us if Jerome Powell would get off his ass and stop being political, especially in light of the pretty incredible job numbers that came out today, and I think he should be cutting interest rates a full basis point the rest of the world is doing it. We're at inflation a two point one percent that their goal number was two point zero percent, and him playing politics is not helping the economy because that would result in more investment and more jobs created and more revenues to the federal government. But you know, we have under this bill, Medicaid is one of the fastest growing government programs. Medicaid is now projected according to the CBO, it's showing in the next ten years, seventy eight percent growth, Medicare sixty five percent growth, Social Security seventy three percent growth. Now, that's why it's imperative that we get these things right now. Can they get everything done this one big beautiful bill. They actually can't because the reconciliation process, for example, they're only focused on mandatory spending, and changes to social security can be part of reconciliation. A lot of people don't know about these arcane rules and they have to work within that framework. Medicare has been untouched in the in the House and Senate proposals and Medicaid reforms, you know, like work requirements. As I told you yesterday, you have people able bodied dealing with the you know, provider you know, scams are sources of legitimate savings without reducing benefits to the people that actually needed. Medicaid spending has grown by nearly fifty percent in five years. We cannot sustain that level of growth. We can't improve the bill in terms of cost savings. And we'll talk to Lindsey Graham at the top of the hour, but one of the main things we've got, I'm just tired of Democrats lying to us. There is no cuts to me Medicaid, no cuts to medicare, no cuts to social Security. We are getting the largest tax cut in the history of the country. It will include no tax on tips or over time. We do have ten trillion dollars in investment. We have opened up energy so that we can become an energy dominant country again, more high paying career jobs for Americans. We have stopped the flow of illegal immigrants, and we see it in the job numbers, and the job numbers are very clear that these are our jobs that Americans are taking. Previously, under Biden of his jobs for people that were in the country illegally or people from foreign countries. But we got to start somewhere, and I think if you start with the largest tax cut in history. Conservative, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. You know what we're looking out for, hard working men and women. Eliminating waste, fraud and abuse of medicaid and having a work requirement I think is a good thing as well. And then doge looking for ways and will continue. They'll get to the spat with Elon Musk in a minute. Then we're at a point where we can actually help the country. And notice Democrats never talk about the fact that they're stealing from our children and our grandchildren. I don't mention that fact a right twenty five until the top of the ARCA. You know, I think Pail is tired of trying to do this giar me phalo on purpose, because every night now he's calling me, Hey, what do you think of this bit?
Speaker 2: What do you think of this? Adding this to the routine? What do you think if I do this? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I'm like, Oh, are you just trying to intimidate me? Are you just trying to show off? Are you just trying to make me feel like, uh, oh, I am going to be inadequate in all that. No, I'm gonna work hard and we have a great show we have two great shows planned. They're back to back. And if you're in clear Water, if you're in Tampa, if you're in Sarasota, Fort Myers, if you're in the Panhandle Orlando, we hope you'll come join us.
Speaker 2: In c Water.
Speaker 1: It's a Ruth Eckert Hall Saturday, June twenty eighth, that's going into the holiday week. Perfect time to come. Seven pm. And if you're in Fort Lauderdale, that would include Miami and Boca, and that would include Delray Beach by the way, Delray Belle. If we should have all of Atlantic Avenue co we should probably do one on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. It's a great place, and that would also include you know, all the way up to Palm Beach, West Palm Beach. You can make the run. We're going to be at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Tickets available when you go to Hannity dot com and conjunction with Foxnation dot com. And uh, we're I'm really excited about it's gonna be This is not gonna be your average shelf, just not. It's not gonna be woke, it's not gonna be politically correct, it's gonna be pretty irreverent, and there's a lot to make fun of and also a lot to talk about, and that's why it's punched lines on patriots. Anyway, So Teyla calls me every night, What do you think of this routine?
Speaker 2: What do you think of that routine? It's having me crazy? Anyway.
Speaker 1: Twenty five now till the top of the hour, and I want to remind you of friends in Israel. They're struggling, they're surrounded by enemies, they are fighting for their very survival. I met with the IFCJ this week. Wonderful people. They've been on the ground for decades, but ever since October seventh, twenty twenty three, I mean they have. They are providing everything, so much humanitarian assistance. You have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis they need everything, food and water and medicine and shelter and clothing.
Speaker 2: They need it all.
Speaker 1: They're also providing security measures like flack jackets and these mobile bomb shelters, and they're doing wherever they see a need, they are trying to fill it. They can't do any of this without your kindness and your generosity, and that's why they fight radical Islamic terrorists that surround them, that want to destroy them, and their stated goal is to destroy them. And as they defend their country and their liberty and their freedom, you know, we need they need our help. Whatever you can donate is going to be so greatly appreciated. They have a toll free number. It's eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight A four eight eight I f CJ. On the web, it's I f CJ dot org. That's if CJ dot org today, and you'll be doing good. I look, I understand. I guess maybe it's because people know that I know both people really well. I've known Donald Trump longer than Elon Musk. I'm gonna be very clear.
Speaker 2: I like Elon Musk. I do. The guy is a genius. There's no other way to put it.
Speaker 1: I am grateful for all the contributions that he is made to President Trump. He absolutely played a role and going out there and put his neck on the line and helping elected guy. I do like the fact that DOGE was created and they've saved hundreds of billions of dollars, and that that that process is going to be ongoing. We need to root out waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. I am grateful that he rescued those astronauts that were abandoned by Joe Biden. I am grateful, you know, for the other work that he does. I think he's got the greatest engineered car in the history of a man in Tesla. And you know what is he experience for all of this because he was associated which he's paid a deep price, a very deep price, and it's sad. And you know, I'm very, very supportive of the fact that, yes, Starlink, that he's launches satellite communications satellites. He's been very generous to the people of North Carolina and Tennessee and the people of the Pacific Palisades. They needed communication help and assistance and he provided Starlink stations for them. And then of course his work with Neuralink definitely is dazzling, giving hope that maybe one day, but with the use of artificial intelligence, will help the blind to see and people with spinal cord injuries walk. And I also accept that I don't know, I've always been interested most interested in people that are kind of nonconformist or not your average person. And Elon just isn't that guy most people don't wake up thinking about space every day. Now, you know, it sounds like it's not gonna sound right when it comes out, but I think you'll understand what I mean. With such genius, you know, which is a blessing, you know, oftentimes there's the curse side of it, and I think probably Elon has, you know, if a little bit of that in terms of his personality. I mean, it was a week ago today, these guys were praising each other. It's funny, and that might, you know, make him go, you know, shoot off the handle or get angry or whatever it happens to be. That's why I'm not taking it as seriously as everybody else seems to be taking it or caring that much about it, because I you know, we all know President Trump. He's the president, he's duly elected. It's his agenda. He's got to make the ultimate decision. I mean, I wouldn't. It's it's very hard to be a president. And he's got an incredible problems that he has inherited. The disaster at our border that he fixed, he's already fixed that part. He's in the process of fixing our economy, and he's doing it by by getting ten trillion in commitments for manufacturing this country. He's doing it through energy dominance, He's doing it through the largest tax cuts in history. He's doing it by helping working men and women with no tax on tips or overtime. And he also understands the need that that we've we've got to work towards getting our budget and balance. That's the whole purpose of DOGE. And so, you know, a one day, you know, kind of back and forth fight between the most powerful man in the world and the richest man in the world. I'm sorry, I'm kind of non plus fire to be very honest. It just really doesn't mean that much to me. And it seems like that's, oh, what about this fight, Henny, what are you gonna do? You get nothing. The answer is, you know, every day of my life. I fought when I was when I was a kid. You know, it didn't matter what sport we were playing. It didn't man, we fought hard. We were playing hockey. He was in a single time I can think of I ever played hockey where the gloves didn't get dropped and we didn't start throwing punches as hard as we can, and we were pissed off at the time, and that we were throwing them. I can't think of a single time we didn't do that, And I think it's just unrealistic to expect people that are, you know, used to being in charge and getting their way and admitting, like they did a week ago, that they only that they don't agree on everything, they agree about it on eighty percent of things, that they might have a fight.
Speaker 2: I mean, my hope for both of them is because.
Speaker 1: There was somebody that wrote on Twitter our x rather that I think it's you two work better together than separately, and Elon wrote, yeah, I think you're right. I mean, after all that, after all all that was said and done, I mean, that's how it ended, and nobody in the media seems to care about that part. That's why I'm thinking I'm a little bit more helpful hopeful than maybe the average person. What we'll see over time, I hope. So, but you can recognize, you know, some of the you know, Donald Trump is a fighter, Elon Musk is a fighter. All right, So two guys getting along now they're having a fight, big deal. Not the first fight I've seen in my life, not the first fight I've been involved in my life. Lights don't bother me. What I am worried about is Iran. Wall Street Journal pointing out it looks like Iran is now planning for this possible attack on the nuclear facilities, and it looks like they have planned B. And this was in the Wall Street Journal, and based on people that I've talked to, my sources and the Wall Street Journal, I'm putting two and two together. Iran has ordered thousands of tons of ballistic missile ingredients from China now, according to people with the transaction, seeking to rebuild their military prowess as they discuss the future of the nuclear program, and the shipments of these materials is expected to reach Iran in coming months. Sounds to me like they want to have a plan B, which is if the nuclear facilities are destroyed or attacked, that they then want to bombarred Israel with as many missiles as possible. Now, Israel, according to Axios, has reportedly assured the White House that it won't attack Iran unless nuclear talks fail. These nuclear talks can't go on in perpetuity because you got to understand, if the Uranians are hell bent on getting themselves a nuclear weapon, then they're going to want the talks to drag on as they build out their program, and they're just buying time, and that's something we've got to be very careful of. By the way, pretty despicable comments from James you know, crazy Carvil. I don't know what's hot. Carvil's lost his mind. Elon, you know, Elon Musk is not the only prominent presidential advisor making you know comments this week. Elon, you know, said what he said. Carvill actually said, quote wealthy Jewish fundraisers who Carvill accused of abandoning the Democratic Party because they quote just want their effing tax cut. Oh really, I don't I know what Democrats would normally say back in the old day, until they became the party that tolerated virulent anti Semitism in their party, i e. The Squad for example. Anyway, Yeah, they're doing it for quote the effing tax cut. He said it on the an episode of the Politics war Room podcast, and he said that the donors' concerns that the Democratic Party, how about the party has abandoned, you know, and allowed virulent anti Semitism to grow in their ranks, and maybe Jewish voters are saying we can't rely on you ever, and we're gonna look for people that don't attack us this way. Democrats pledged to help people break the law no matter the cost. I mean, you have all these people running for mayor in New York, by the way, all of them supported releasing this guy. All nine Democratic mayoral candidates, my mood Khalil.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: But all these candidates, every single one of them, you know, pledging to break the law. And you know this is like, this is this is why you can't live in New York anymore.
Speaker 2: And this one guy is just an absolute lunatic.
Speaker 1: I mean a radicals, you know, leftists that would you know, just crazy rombo deadfish. Warning Democrats they have become the party of punks who talked down to people and fretover identity politics. He's trying to carve out a lane in the hopes of getting into the presidential race. A new homeland security investigation has found that the Biden administration turned over thousands of unaccompanied minor immigrants to unvetted sponsors, some of whom turned out to be criminals and sexual predators. In the Washington Times, just when you think their failures can't get any worse. Illegal alien remittances from the US to Mexico dropped to the lowest level in twelve years. And meanwhile, you have Hakeem Jeffries out there threatening to docks and give out the names of every single ICE agent at a time when Tom Homan reports that there's a four hundred and nineteen percent increase in violence against them, and the Bosston Mayor Michelle who is made to answer her for comparing ICE agents to Nazis. This is your Democratic Party putting the rights of so called rights of illegals over the safety of you and your family. But you know, does any of this surprise you? I don't think so. I bet most of it does not. We're going to get into this with Miranda Devine. Later House Republicans of subpoena Joe Biden's doctor after he repeatedly refused to appear voluntarily. Good put him under oath, and let's put everybody else under oath. What did they know, when did they know it? And who was in charge? Donald Trump revealing that people that work at the White House currently they know a lot about the auto pennant and who was using what and when we need to get those people under oath and find out what they know. By the way, New York Post today had an article about this one mayoral candidate, Mom Donnie, how do you say his name? Ma'm Donnie? And he pretends he can't pretend he supports Israel's right to exist. And as everyone was so horrible on that stage last night, I mean, this guy is the worst of the worst. He's a radical, virulent hater on the left, and people better understand that. By the way, the costs of fighting the Ukraine War have pushed Russia's interest rates to over twenty percent. Vladimir may make a deal if they in fact put those sanctions on Vladimir. You know, always hit him in the pocketbook first. Hey, one thing, speaking of your pocketbook, if you're planning a vacation this summer, if the IRS sent you a notice of any kind, you can't ignore it because the IRS is not allowed to send out empty threat notices and warnings that they're going to go after your bank accounts or garnish your wages. If they send it, they one hundred percent and ten to follow through on it. If you don't act by their deadline, don't negotiate with them yourself. Let the pros at Tax Resolution Rush Tax Resolution do it for you. Eight hundred and two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Also, if you own a business you're behind on payroll taxes, again, don't call the IRS on your own. They have the power to shut your business down, drink, drain your bank account. Come after you personally, get a Rush Tax Resolution attorney on your side, get protected today, Let the pros handle it. Mention my name and Rush Tax Resolution will do a free IRS transcript investigation. And the best part, They're only going to take your case if they know they can help you. Period. We've known them for many, many years. They've helped a lot of people in our audience. Call now eight hundred and two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred and two nine nine eighty seventy seven on the Weabin's Rush Tax Resolution dot com Keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you.
Speaker 2: Every day, whish my money. Hannity is on all right.
Speaker 1: Senator Lindsay Graham will update us on the one big beautiful bill and where we stand with it. Can it be done by the fourth of July. We'll get to that in the course of the program. Also, Miranda Devine and a lot of your calls coming up as well. Our toll free number this Friday is eight hundred and nine to four to one Sean. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you. Quick break right back, We'll continue straight ahead.