Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season two ninety three, Episode three of Diary's I Guys Say, production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Thursday, June twenty nine, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: You know what that means?
Speaker 3: His National Handshake Day, Jack Twitter.
Speaker 1: There alright, all right, yeah right, all right, brother.
Speaker 3: Also not National Almond butter Crunch Day, International Day of the Tropics, Waffle Iron Day, National Camera Day, And for all you popsicle lovers levels lovers out of there's National bomb pop Day. The wonderful red white and blue treat that was developed during the Cold War to remind us that the bombs just.
Speaker 2: A lick away, Is that right?
Speaker 1: That's why it was developed. I was just like a CIA thing, like a little easter.
Speaker 3: So I think it was just basically, I think Cold War just like it was just like, you know, just some more nationalism to tap into. Kansas City, Missouri, nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 1: That's the red white and blue like rocket Pop one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like blue white and red like like kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was called the rocket Pop I always and I did always associate it with militarism, as you should. How's your handshake? Mouth? How do how do people greet your They say, oh, firm handshake there.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, what the fuck was that? Dude? You have to prove, Yeah, I'm like a lot. My handshake pretty good. There was a time.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you. Face says nice to meet you. My hand says, do you're better than.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a brace on my hand from an injury. Then you shouldn't have extended it for one of my handshakes.
Speaker 1: Then you shouldn't have come at the king. My name's Jack O'Brien aka Christmas Hams. Forearms fit for carving. Donald Trump cannot help but compare Christmas Hams bue ups, big as oil drums shelter him, and he hasn't a care. Big strong arms to carry Donald home, big strong arms to carry Donald home and so forth. That is courtesy of Axe Hubs on the discord. His obsession with big strong arms continues to be a weird thing about Donald Trump. Did you did you catch the video of him seemingly having an orgasm at Electron? Yeah, he's like doing the week like but it just goes on for entirely too long.
Speaker 4: You can't cous a firm handshake with hamshake, cloud shake. What I meant to say was handshake with you know, you can't do it without big strong.
Speaker 1: Arm, big strong arms.
Speaker 2: Donald home, it's there it comes from. People don't realize it's not device. It's the shoulders where that strength comes.
Speaker 1: But that was that was part of a long riff. Well. He was in Oakland, Michigan, to be honored as Man of the Decade and was giving delivering a speech this past weekend where he was making fun of winning transat Yeah it was like a train.
Speaker 3: I think it was actually a transphobic thing that he's but everyone was like, I think he's coming.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it like it was about arm strength. And he went on for fifteen seconds, sounding like he was coming all over the place coming WHOA.
Speaker 3: Another thing think of pumping iron too, was something Arnold Schwarzenegger would say, feels like I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, because like I'm coming in the gym. It feels like I'm coming at home. Cool. Arnold Lauren also, hamshake might be the ham the Hamburglar's answer to the art stake. We might might be facing that in the not too distant future. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grad Miles Gray.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 5: All the eighty kids with their hot dog dicks better run, better run out.
Speaker 2: On their buns.
Speaker 5: All the AE kids with their hot dog dicks, better run, better, run faster than their glozzies.
Speaker 3: So for context, Lockerniso hit us up in the discord, American Eagle put up like a picture of like this hot like Fourth of July underwear with like the American flag on it, but with the crotches. It is like a big cocksleeve but like but it's printed as a hot dog on the outside. Had no idea about this. I had no idea about this, Folks, no idea about this. I would not have.
Speaker 1: It's our job to know about this stuff. But thank you La la la la Coroni for sharing that with us. Yeah, it's haunted and American Eagle one of the brands that got taken over by private equity at one where it is kind of driven into the ground. But you know, a true American comeback story. I guess we can call it. Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by the very talented writers, stand up comedian podcast host of The Bechdel Cast, which just one of the great podcasts out there, also happen to have a master's degree in film. Most anagrammable name in the English language it is Caitlin Deronda.
Speaker 4: In Teeddracula for duty. What's the recording for duty? I I did someone call Lauren D Titanic?
Speaker 2: It's me. I've been thinking, what do you want?
Speaker 4: Did you want? What's my other one? Uh's Latin dancer?
Speaker 2: Ut?
Speaker 4: I here, I am?
Speaker 1: Here you are Lauren D. Titanic is so appropriate too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been thinking about you since all the you know, submarine stuff, you know, and going down to the Titanic, and I'm glad you are with us within a week of that. Yes, quasi tragedy or whatever we're calling it, had you.
Speaker 1: Been given a scholarship to be on the submersible to go down to the Titanic, Like, does that sort of thing interest you to like see the Titanic in person? You are notably one of the biggest fans of the film Titanic, That's true. Yes, one of the noted builders of the Titanic lego set bathtub sized Titanic lego set.
Speaker 4: You're right, all true. However, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to get down there and like look at the moss coverage remnants?
Speaker 4: Not even a little bit. Okay, maybe if it was on dry land, But I am terrified and and I was terrified of submarines before it was cool to be terrified.
Speaker 1: Problem.
Speaker 4: I would never go under water deeper than like ten feet in any right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, even when you get to the bottom of the deep end, it really.
Speaker 4: Hurts, and getting back up to the surface you're not sure if you're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes are you swimming very recklessly?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm I'm very afraid of water.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: So are you a I'm guessing there's like levels too, right. Some people are a fan of the entirety of Titanic, right, the idea, like they romanticize it, and some to the point where like the tragedy too has drawn me in that they want to see it. Are you a fan of the film the boat itself? Does that have any intrigue or it's all really just a film, Like I don't give about the real life.
Speaker 4: It's honestly mostly the film. But because I like the movie so much, it's like other things. Boat Lore and you know Titanic, Like I enjoy them just sort of as a byproduct of liking the movie the same way that I like bears, because Paddington is a bear, right right. I mostly just like you're the Paddington movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, You're not going to Alaska to fuck around with like some grizzlies or anything.
Speaker 4: No, no, thank you. I will not put myself in danger in any way just because I like a movie. Irrelevant movie you.
Speaker 1: Do hold inside you like the two urges, the two interests that seem to kill people like that, because the thing that the Titanic wreck reminded me of was Grizzly Man. It was like, oh, we all, like you talk to experts ahead of his last expedition where he went and like played with the grizzlies, and they were like that man is going to get killed, like the next time he does this, probably.
Speaker 4: And sure it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well there's there's an article I saw recently about how there's like there's more interest from like wealthy people to do extreme travel. Good great, like one of the people who like founded like a company that would do stuff in partnership with Oceangate. I was saying like a lot of customers like we're interested in quote bragging rights, which makes so it's like Trump's mindset too with these documents, just merely to say that you fucking went and did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also because rich people don't have like real problems they have to make, they have to like invent stress in their life.
Speaker 2: I think they're like, I have no existential threats, so I'm going to get in a Yankee submarine. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like that movie The Game If.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I think we do. I think we do, Caitlin, thank you. It's truly. It does seem like there is something about becoming extremely wealthy and just going through a day to day life where you are completely of what like, you don't don't encounter consequences even once that. Yeah, people do some wild ship.
Speaker 3: I wonder they're in the thing, like, isn't this cool? We could die here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's why I want it? What about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Same like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Christ, I'm just trying to set a Guinness record for doing a Rubik's cube. But the deepest depth wasn't that the thing the kid was trying to do?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know, man, Yeah, Yeah, I had a Rubics Cube with him, and I think was going after some kind of Guinness record for like deepest cube.
Speaker 4: Well, didn't the record just get broken a few days ago? It was like three point one three seconds someone solved.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think he was going for the record for deepest, like deepest like depth to solve a Rubik's Cube.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm doing when I swim into the deep end in the Yeah, I'm down there for so long because I'm trying to solve a Rubick's cube.
Speaker 2: No air tank, no air.
Speaker 1: Tank, deepest, darkest, My head is like a shark fin deepest bluest, Yeah, deepest bluest. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Remember when remember when those soundtracks have those titular tracks from like the talent on that soundtrack, it's like, I'm not gonna make a song about sharks ever, but I'm ll cool Jay and I'm in this shark movie and guess what, guys.
Speaker 1: What's happening get a fee to get on this soundtrack. We're gonna cut to credits and you're gonna hear me rap the plot of the song.
Speaker 3: Depluc Deepest Blues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my heat, okays making sense? I was like, there's only one Shark movie, right, any.
Speaker 1: But that was Will Smith and he is most you know, probably the most notable example of somebody who does movie plot rap songs.
Speaker 4: Really does do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Caitlin, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of things that we're talking about. Trump's counter on a couple stories are coming into focus. Kind of. He had an interview with ABC where he was like, I was just showing I was bluffing. I was just kidding on that tape. That tape is what you hear on that tape is my incredible sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Essentially, those are napkins wrestling. Those aren't documents, even like, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's also countersuing Egene Carroll, who he was a jury found that he sexually abused her, and he is suing her for saying that he raped her. So again, just you know, deny loudly and aggressively, and yeah, but with no logic to this, no logic whatsoever.
Speaker 3: There's like you've already been, It's it's confirmed what you have been, what's happened here. But he's just going off because she's she's suing him again because when he denied it at the CNN town hall, like the very next day, that decision came in for the.
Speaker 1: First suits on countersuits on suits and just tie everything up. In the course, we're gonna talk about food waste. There is a new technology that might help with food waste. We'll talk about Tom Hanks's niece from the read A side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Wilson side. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Have you seen this? You heard about this?
Speaker 3: Kaitlyn fame Fane Oh, buckle up.
Speaker 1: I was not aware of the show, claimed a fan before this clip, so the same same she did them a real solid this reaction. She was the first. So it's a reality show where people come on they have famous relatives and the other famous relatives have to guess who they're related to. And she is the first eliminated and took it like a champ. Exactly interesting, look it like a champ. So we'll listen to the to the reaction. That's it's a lot of fun. All of that plenty more. But first Caitlin, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I looked up Shrek makeup naturally, because well, I'll tell you. So, someone had sent me a YouTube video ever heard of.
Speaker 2: It about hold on what big fan?
Speaker 4: YouTube rocks? So YouTube, big guys.
Speaker 1: Have you seen these YouTube videos? YouTube Rocks Marketing.
Speaker 4: Got YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the YouTube video is It's entitled writing Shrek Movies costumes on historical accuracy. So it's from It's incredible, right, It's from user Carolina Zebrawska, who I don't know. This is the only video of hers I've watched, but I'm guessing she's like an expert in clothes and history and the clothes that people war throughout history. So she has watched all of the Shrek movies and rated the costumes based on historical accuracy. I was watching this and I was like, wow, this is great, and it reminded me of something someone else sent me, which was a link to Shrek makeup. So I had to google that and be like, oh, yeah, remember Shrek makeup. So it's from this company called Revolution and they have a whole line of Shrek makeup and but when and by what I mean by that is eyeshadows that come in a case that looks like Shrek's head.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. I think some of the makeup is you can get like green lipstick. I want to say, there, swamp clay mask, what gingerbread.
Speaker 1: Light, ginger highlighter?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Oh a makeup headband with the Shrek ears with the hair back you can Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This is for for Shrek fans who wear makeup, right, okay.
Speaker 1: The top says can we go up?
Speaker 2: Can we go up?
Speaker 1: To the top of this page it has Shrek collabo with Revolution and then it says get out of my swamp? Next the Trek is that? Is that like one of his catchphrases? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. He does not like it when people get yeah and he says get out.
Speaker 1: It's just I think of like fun tween makeup stylings as not that not being the part of Shrek's personality that I want to emphasize.
Speaker 4: Well, clearly you haven't.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't get the angst the drives one.
Speaker 4: You really need to get better acquainted with Shrek, because if you were, you would know that this makes perfect sense that.
Speaker 2: You just want to be Shrek. You want that swamp aesthetic.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, okay, I might try this.
Speaker 1: What is something Caitlin, you think is overrated.
Speaker 4: I think that, and this might be controversial, but I think that nachos are overrated, especially the kind you get as like at a restaurant when they like load on a bunch of you know, ground beef and cheese and create sour cream and all that stuff. I think the flavors are good, but the execution is bad because they all get the chips get soggy almost immediately. It is very hard to get a good like distribution of all the toppings onto one chip. Yeah, because you got one that's like nothing but beef, which is gonna be my new catchphrase.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing but beef.
Speaker 1: Get out of my swamp. And if you come in my swamp, there's nothing but beef here for you exactly.
Speaker 4: And the other ones it's like, you know, only sour cream. It's just I think, again, poorly executed.
Speaker 3: How how would you optimize because my biggest you know, gripe with bad nachos at a restaurant is it's all top heavy, like yeah, yeah, and then and so you have it all on top and then underneath it's just a bunch of dry chips and then you got to kind of use those to like scrape out the top I like when people layer them. I'm not I'm not as upset about the crunchiness because for me, I just want to have just shit on every chip. Basically, it's how I look at it. But how would you optimize if we're going to get around this?
Speaker 4: I think we just need to do and this is a this will become a surface area problem because you're gonna need a big ass tray. Yeah, just like one single layer of chips and then the topics evenly distribute, so you're talking like a tray. It's gonna need to be like three by three feet kind of thing.
Speaker 1: The best strategy I've ever waited, as my friend Blake in high school shut up. Blake went through and would put cheese on each chip and then a dollop of salsa like on top of the cheese and that would keep it from getting and then you put it in the microwave. It is very time intensive, but it is truly the best way to do nachos is think of each chip as its own moment, its own nacho. You are as opposed to just dumping chips out and then like kind of having scattering toppings across.
Speaker 3: They're not just numbers on a spreadsheet, man. Yeah, they're individual chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it.
Speaker 4: Each chip is a moment. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Restaurant nachos are a real mess. I still love just the orchestrop.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have to there always needs to be one person's really into nachos to order nachos.
Speaker 1: Should we do the nachos guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, you know, I wasn't like because they look really good, and I'm like, fine, you get the nachos, like.
Speaker 1: They always look good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, but you go after nachos pretty consistently.
Speaker 4: Kaitlin, No, I avoid them for the reason that I think they're over.
Speaker 3: As if someone said, hey, should we get them, You're like, let me just actually tell you why everyone opened up. Actually yeah, I promised myself I wouldn't do this today.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I'm like, let's get whatever. I don't know, the sampler platter. Clearly I'm only going to Applebee's like restaurants. I'm like, let's get the manzo realistics.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no.
Speaker 4: Nachos for me.
Speaker 1: I'd love to get some nachos.
Speaker 2: I like to.
Speaker 1: I have ordered nachos as a main course before Wow, just eat them by sending people off with my arms. What what's something that you think is underrated, Kaitlin?
Speaker 4: I hope this ages well because anytime I'm like, wow, this man who I like, I'll say that, and then like a year or some amount of time later, he turns out to be a awful person. So hopefully that's not the case for this person. But I think Wesley Snipes is underrated. I think he rocks, and I wish he had a more a career that was like still as illustrious as it was, you know, a few decades ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the it really peaked in the like mid to late nineties, therefrohim. Yeah, but so clearly, you know, you don't consider being a tax cheat being a terrible person.
Speaker 1: Because that's why we stopped liking on this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come, tax evasion, No, no, not our king.
Speaker 4: I if look, if I thought I could get away, and I'm also gonna regret saying this, but I if I could get away with tax evasion, because with the way the government's spending my money on too much military et cetera, I don't want to pay those taxes either. If they're gonna be you know, allocated to horrible shit. So I don't think that tax evasion is that bad of a crime.
Speaker 3: There, I see, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's my inner fed talking. Sorry, kind of been on a different one since earlier this week.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Did you know that his apartment was destroyed in the nine to eleven attack?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, no, yeah, it wasn't even in Manhattan. He was so upset.
Speaker 3: His apartment in New York was destroyed by the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers.
Speaker 2: He was in the West Coast, kidding. Yeah, yeah, okay, Wesley.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know, Like I feel like, what's your favorite Wesley Snipes film?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, well, I love Demolition mank you. And he's also so great in tuong Fu. Yeah, obviously Jackson his characters in which one?
Speaker 2: And wasn't it like Nazema Jackson?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. Yeah, and then I've only seen the first Blade movie. I have to watch the others. But he's great as a you know, half vampire slash vampire hunter exactly. Yeah, it's the scientific term.
Speaker 2: Thomised myself I wouldn't say this.
Speaker 1: But day Walker, he has a line in Blade, some motherfuckers are always trying to ice Skate up Hill that he According to the writer of that film, Wesley Snipes, just happened to be saying that. He overheard him using it in conversation and was like, well, your character should probably say that, right, that's really cool. That's just actual. Yeah, true, he is Wesley Snipes, both on and off camera. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about how Trump was just kidding on that tape. JK and we're back, and so beginning of the weeks and then leaked the tape where Trump was like, look at these Pentagon documents I gave They gave them to me. Isn't it bad that I'm showing them to you? Because I could have declassified them when I was president, but now I can't.
Speaker 2: And that's illegal.
Speaker 1: And the person he was talking to was like, yeah, that's what did they say? They were like, yeah, there could be trouble.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, well now it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Now it's a problem, isn't that. Yeah, huh, can we get some cokes in here?
Speaker 4: That's interesting that's nothing, nothing but beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think you SINGA So now, in an ABC interview that happened on his plane, he said he was holding up newspaper articles and magazine clippings while claiming they were classified documents to the person like so he was just doing And then he's like, I'm a'm messy. I'm a messy man. Look I have documents all over the place. Look at it. Look at my desk right here on the plane, and like was like, so I have things and being like, oh, look at this, it's classified. He said.
Speaker 3: At one point he goes, did I use the word plans? What I'm referring to is magazines, newspapers, plans of buildings. I had plans of buildings, you know, building plans. I had plans of a golf course.
Speaker 1: Ye, lots of plans. There are things that are called plans that can refer to anything.
Speaker 3: So you're so incoherent. You'll talk to somebody and say, Mark Millie wanted me to attack attack Iran, and here are the plans on how to do that. Look at that you see and they go ooh, here what you're saying? Those are just a golf Those are golf course schematics.
Speaker 1: Maybe Brevauh. To be honest with you, I don't think braggadosha, So it's bravado bravado, Yes, yeah. In addition to not passing any sort of logic test, like from a legal perspective, even if he was holding up newspaper articles like he is still making it clear that he recognized that he had classified documents from sharing them would be a problem. And then which I think previously his explanation was that he just like didn't know it was bad. And then also it just like who made this tape, wasn't it the people who were there made the tape, like won't aren't Doesn't that indicate that they are cooperating witnesses already and can be like no, he was he wasn't showing us a Time magazine with him on the cover.
Speaker 3: Because then it's like a non issue, like this dude's lost it. He said these were plans to I attack Iran, and he was holding a little flip book. That's where he was at. I think it's just I mean, you know, the CNN released them, but I think Trump leaked them. I think he's the one that leaked them. When you really think about it, because this is like he did the same thing with the Ukraine call. When all that was coming out, They're like, what was going on in that call? He goes before he was like get the transcripts out, look at the transcripts, and then he released them and everyone's like, this is.
Speaker 2: Fucking bad for you, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think he has this pattern of like saying like wanting to just get the shit out there, so then he thinks he's getting ahead of it, but really it's just so incriminating that it just looks terrible on his part, and it just I don't know, follows that same logic path for him of being like they say it's bad, get the tapes out, and from like things I've been reading that like that evidence had been floating around his like legal team since like March, right, So I don't know, rather than being able to because right now all these doings like this, Jack Smith did this because he's bad and mean. But yeah, this this falls into the same pattern of here, this thing that doesn't exonerate me exonerates me.
Speaker 4: Is it like when serial killers like want to be caught.
Speaker 2: Right, please do me in, please take Like.
Speaker 4: When they call the you know, newspaper, and they're like, I've left a bunch of clues. I'm the Zodiac Killer.
Speaker 1: Oh did you not know about metadata?
Speaker 2: BTK guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how to block your number when you call a police station.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think like BTK killer got caught because he was like sending clues that were just had the metadata of like what computer that we're coming from, like attached to them. You were at first like, ah, he was doing that on purpose because he wanted to get caught, And then the deeper people looked, they were like, no, he was just dumb, like he didn't know that he thought he was smarter than he was, which always seems to be the case with the extremely wealthy and with with Trump in particular. But yeah, I do like the idea of him leaking them. It's it does. It's similar to like the guy who the submarine guy who's like telling all these lies about how safe the submarine was, but then like he got on the submarine, so like he told lies and then convinced himself with his lies that it was safe enough to go down there. So yeah, like yeah, I totally the only people that Trump is talking to on a day to day basis are yes, men, Yeah, just sick of fans surrounding. So it's totally plausible that he leaked it and was like this will show them.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same way too, Like if on that tape he's like, look at this, He's like, I win my case, and peop were like yeah, because they were trying to insurrect you even before you were insurrected.
Speaker 2: They're like, what are you just.
Speaker 3: Saying back to him right now, Like it's just a bunch of nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So and then you know, so articles are speculating this could signal his new legal strategy where he's claiming that he was showing different documents than he was, But it really feels like he's just telling lies that get him to the end of whatever conversation he's in at the moment. Yeah, like, yeah, that's as far in advance, he's just keeping the plates spinning base.
Speaker 3: That's what's kind of interesting, because I know, Jack, you've been talking a lot, I don't know if it was on mic or off Mike, just about his intent with keeping the documents and what that is and how confounding it.
Speaker 2: Is that he was like, what what is it?
Speaker 3: And then even now you're like, it may just be that this dude is just such a fucking braggart that he's like I gotta have these things too, And it's there a few people started writing articles about like how how is the prosecution like what are they going to say his intent is or whatever, and it's like it might just be as easy as this guy doesn't think the fucking rules apply to him and he likes to bandy about these like sensitive documents to like, wow people, he thought.
Speaker 1: It was a cool thing to have in his office. You know, we're in his bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's his new legal defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on her.
Speaker 2: He thought it would be a cool.
Speaker 3: Thing to have to show that's it.
Speaker 1: Like truly and like that that is kind of the most defensible interpretation. But it also does feel like it might be that stupid. It's just he thought this was cool, yeah, and was trying to impress women with it.
Speaker 3: What just shows like how he's in this phase right now. He's just going he's trusting his worst instincts and just doubling down on them right now, Like you'd imagine with all these trials going on or all this like legal jeopard he's in just to be like, just shut the fuck up or whatever. But he can't, and I think it's only making him a little Like you're just like with release potentially leaking this tape and how he's handling that, it just seems like he's all out of sorts. And even like with this Egene Carroll thing, like he's just going back to like, oh, you sue me, I'm gonna sue you, and you're like, but for what, dude, this doesn't even make sense, Like you're just giving your lawyers money for nothing right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, her saying the word rape sullied his otherwise sterling reputation after a jury had just found out that he sexually found that he sexually abused.
Speaker 3: Her, right and their splitting career like legal semantics basically yeah, yeah, and this is all again, like I said at the top, this happened right after Egin Carroll won the five million dollars in the first defamation case. He did that town hall and just opened himself up for another lawsuit. And he's like, she's lying, she's a whack job. I don't even know her. It's not true. And then like, sir, you just got in trouble for saying this, Yeah, and she's like, and now she's coming for ten million dollars, which, yeah, maybe probably you can probably win that one too, But yeah, this is just all I think. It just shows that I think he's like in this place now where he has to just get one over or attack other people, and no one's even telling just maybe not this one. But I guess his lawyer's like, fine, we'll go to court and look even stupider than we already have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk food waste. There's there's always horrifying stats about just the amount of food that actually goes uneaten, like the food that's produced, Like forty percent of food is wasted in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of on Earth. So roughly one point three billion metric tons of food produced in the world goes uneaten. Yeah, forty percent of that is right here. It's approximately one hundred and thirty billion meals if you add it up, like what that means, but just from the United States waste alone, and then on top of it, transporting the uneaten food in the United States, this puts about the same amount of carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere as forty two coal fired power.
Speaker 1: Plants, so just like putting it in the trash and having them take the trash.
Speaker 2: And moving it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: H It's just it's a fucking like never ending cycle. And I was like, oh, fuck, like I'm definitely guilty of, Like you know, I can't tell you how many times I've had like a bag, like a third of a bag of broccoli florettes just fucking like dying in the back of my refrigerator and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like feeling into like broccoli jelly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and like the bag is looking back at me.
Speaker 2: It was like we were rooting for you. I was like, no, I'm you know, I wasn't supposed to do this, but yeah.
Speaker 3: So apparently now there's a student at SMU like invented a way to monitor in real time of food has begun to spoil. And it's just about like monitoring pH levels. So if ol food has a higher pH level then normal like a normal range, that would indicate spoiled food because then like fungi, bacteria can like proliferate in those kinds of environments. So those sudden changes can help tip people off about to be like, oh there might be some food spoilage. And this student basically like created a strip that you could put into like food packaging.
Speaker 2: Like it's really small.
Speaker 3: It's not like some gigantic electronic thing, like just using you know, very simple electronics to measure like all of the concentrat of like hydrogen like in a in a given container or something like that. And you can picture a system where like these things are scanned, they send a measurement back to a computer, and you can begin to understand like, oh, this is about to spoil. This is fine, this has this much shelf life. And potentially i'd imagine like we're at home too, because there's times when in my mind I feel like I'll throw away things. Not all the time, but when I see like the expiration date, my first instinct is it's over. But then the immigrant mother who was yelled at me all my life, was like, smell it.
Speaker 4: First, Oh, yeah, that's what you've gotten.
Speaker 3: To and then I get up in it, and then I'm like, okay, it's got that sulfuric smell.
Speaker 2: Then maybe it's gone.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've eaten so much expired quote unquote expired, Oh for sure, dude. And I've also eaten food that definitely was expired and rotten. I was like, I can't throw this away.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you're on the other side, like you will, you will go down with the ship.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it depends on dairy. No I won't. But like I mean, like definitely past its prime, avocados, bananas, like produce I'm more likely to to fuck with if it is actively rotting. Also, I think that most of the food waste that does get thrown out is actually uneaten nachos because they're too soggy and no one So you know, it all.
Speaker 1: Comes back to nacho waste. Just send them my way.
Speaker 2: Nacho waste is in its own category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually don't count it.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: It's the dark the dark side of food waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this definitely makes sense. It's always felt like when when you take a step back, like the idea that we just have this like estimate on the food packaging and then the only other option is like, I don't know, maybe taste it, see if it makes you a little bit sick, right, and if it doesn't, then you can probably have a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Or just to optimize too, to know, like at a certain point of like moving produce to be like, actually, it needs to go to market now, and if it can't go to like a store, then send it to some kind of food pantry that can make use of the food, right, but just to get ahead of it rather than like, oh, the shipment arrived and it's all fucked. Yeah, got to throw it away now, send the trucks in to drive you know, forty two coal fired power.
Speaker 2: Plants worth of emissions across the well.
Speaker 4: There's that what's the thing, And there might be a few of them, but there's like a food delivery service food yeah and perfect Yeah, because like a lot of grocery stores won't sell food that they deem like ugly or if it's like misshapen, or if a carrot had like looks like a penis. You've seen those, Oh, yeah, they won't sell them in the grocery store. And then most of that food gets thrown away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there's all these things that we could be doing to eliminate food waste. And on the other end of it, I think that someone really needs to invent mister fusion from Back to the Future too.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, to use the food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the food that is like does need to be thrown away we can recycle it and turn it into.
Speaker 3: All our all of our memories of the mister Fusion. On the back of that Dolorean is putting a banana peel in the mister Fusion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, banana peel, like maybe like a crumpled up napkin and then a can of I want to say, like Miller High Life or something.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, the thing like it's also super like you know what I know in France, they they passed the law like in the last couple of years that's basically saying, like a SuperM like large grocery stores, it is illegal for you to throw food out.
Speaker 2: Like that's you have to donate it.
Speaker 3: Whereas like we see constant things like on TikTok you see like workers being like, look how much should we just threw away at Starbucks, like look at all this or grocery stores and things like that, and then we lock it up because we don't want people to access it because of this, that and the other. But I mean, there's so many ways to like optimize this. But you know, I think I think one one good step is for people just to have an idea of like when food is spoiling. Granted, this solution is for like a larger like industrial level, right, So two quick pitches.
Speaker 1: One that instead of being a subtle little strip, it's a countdown clock that makes a dramatic sound with every second that goes by, like the twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty four it's like.
Speaker 1: And when you get within the last hour, it's like a really stressful countdown clock.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like in the in Lost when they have to put the numbers in the computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they win too long.
Speaker 1: Like motherfucker, Like their fridge starts taking, starts shaking a little bit. Probably not cost effective, but if if they could figure it out. And then the other I thought you were going to say this with I guess you pitched mister fusion, probably a better idea, But I thought you're gonna say someone needs to invent a company that only sends out dick shaped carrots, because I did try and get venture for that.
Speaker 3: Stop trying to launch this business, Jack on the show. We've had to edit this out every time. You and I feel like we can't edit around it this time, but we're not.
Speaker 1: Who else is tired of using the carrot peeler to just peel it down so it looks exactly like a dick every time. What if the carrots already came in that shape, you know, and.
Speaker 3: And I would be the head of it, the philosopher King Renee Dick carrots like Descartes. It's a Cartesian thing. Don't worry about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Hero it carrot? Yeah anyway, But but are you? Are you?
Speaker 2: How are you with the food waste? Jack?
Speaker 1: I feel like I when I waste food, it's because of a personal fit, like a disconnect between my purchasing decisions and the act of like my actual ability have the energy to prepare the food when it comes time to Yeah, this made me like Google, there's a Mayo Clinic article seven ways to reduce food waste, and like they talk about just taking an inventory before you go to the store or just like generally simplest thing that I would tell every time I've overbought it was because I didn't like it inventory. Yeah, I overbuy butter so much, half full butter things. But yeah, I don't know butter and produce. I feel like I always I don't know. I have learned now, Like we used to buy these like tubs of mixed greens. It's like, well we're gonna eat some fucking salad. Salad. Everything every meal we eat is just gonna be a nice, fresh prepared salad as the base this week. Yeah, and I gave up on that, like you know, ten fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things on that list should be, like have realistic expectations about what you're actually going to eat or have the energy to prepare because I'll buy a bunch of like six bananas in a bundle, and I'm like, let's be real, Caitlin, You're not going to eat a banana every day for six days in a row. You're just not that healthy.
Speaker 1: But know yourself, because our family has never had a banana spoil on us, like I think mainly because kids love bananas and like they're just a thing that they are, like the original snack food that has its own wrapping. You can just throw it in a backpack and you know, break it out.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize your children were minions.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: My youngest is kind of a miniat bananas or something.
Speaker 1: What's minions?
Speaker 2: Love? But yanas Miles?
Speaker 1: But did you just ask.
Speaker 3: God, sir, why did I open my mouth?
Speaker 1: Just wait, you're gonna look back in three four years and be amazed.
Speaker 2: PM pre minion life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, but I think the one thing that like I've I've gotten better at doing is knowing when shit's gotten bad and then figuring out a way.
Speaker 2: To fucking throw it all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like the other day, I made a bunch of like I overbought taco meat, Like you know, I went to the Conte City, Like, I got like prepared carnisada and things like that. I thought a lot of people were gonna be eating. Half the people were like already eight. So I had all this like meat left over and like vegetables and things I was gonna grill. I just turned that into a big taco soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Soon I was smooth dodgs a waist bullet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Soup and smoothies are the key to like when something's spoiling, When when the alarm starts going. I was like, and like the container starts shaking in in your refrigerator, it's time to get the blender out. It's time to get the you know, slow cooker out and just dump that in there. The male Clan, We'll link off to the male Clinic article in the footnotes because it also is like here's a basic soup recipe, Like just have these things on hand and you can always just dump like whatever your leftover things are into a pot with this stuff greens, throwing greens in a smoothie, like throwing the mixed salad in with like some bananas and berries and you know almond milk. That that works pretty well. It's a good way to just choke down some some saladtoothies hidden.
Speaker 4: When when you were like, oh, yeah, soups and shape and smoothies, I thought you were going to say that you should make a talk of smoothie. Yes, and then that reminded me of ham.
Speaker 1: Shake, ham shake.
Speaker 4: Cow back just an excuse to call back to hamshake hamshake.
Speaker 1: I mean, give us your recipes, folks, let us know specifically if you have a recipe for a hamshake.
Speaker 2: That he feels pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and then we are going to introduce you to our favorite new niece of Tom Hanks.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Nice. What do you call that?
Speaker 1: Neo? Nice?
Speaker 2: I only speak Neponese, And we're back.
Speaker 1: And claim to fame. You know, sometimes you just got to hand it to the networks when they come up with a premise and it is like, you, guys, know what you're good at? This is that that you you have done a nice job with this one. This is a reality show I just became aware of where it's a bunch of people who are related to famous people and and they but that is like who they are related to is the secret. And then they're like they have to like game it out and try and guess who the other one is. And once somebody stands up in front of God and everyone in the panel, the non famous Jonas brothers who hosts the show and stand up and they say, I think your famous relative is If they guess it right, please, your ass is gone, miss though, are you gone? You come for the king's cousins, nephew you best not.
Speaker 3: Miss that's not miss You come for the King's wife's sisters niece on that side. Then yeah, but yeah, this show uh again this prepare yourself because as the writer's strike goes on, you're only going to start getting this unscripted like drama just spectacle bullshit. But this was quite the spectacle. How do we set this up?
Speaker 1: So it's the first episode of season two where you know, one of the early episodes of season two and nobody's been voted off yet and season two maybe and the first like for the first time in this season, maybe it's the first episode I have to assume for paising purposes as the first episode. Somebody says I think I got it, folks, and stands up across from a young woman and says, I think your famous relation is Tom Hanks. And they then turned to the screen and it is revealed she is the niece of Tom.
Speaker 3: Hanks and therefore eliminated from the show.
Speaker 1: And then we get a great, a great moment of.
Speaker 2: Just a measured response, I think.
Speaker 1: A measured response from her. What wow, she's walking well, no.
Speaker 3: Freaking freaking bench the freaking poster of the Working Force?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: She's upset because one of the clues was about like one clue was that the like there was a movie poster that featured a bench, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, why would you do that? Fucking benches? That's what she's screaming about. Benches right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, scream she scream she screamed, she screamed, why why beds?
Speaker 5: There's literally no references benches on any other movie.
Speaker 1: Even Gabriel found out.
Speaker 5: Anybody been like smart.
Speaker 1: That's cold.
Speaker 2: They show Gabriel, I didn't even get.
Speaker 5: I did not have that level of drama for the first guess off on my claim to fame, Bingo.
Speaker 2: Card, I don't deserve it more camera time. I to be here longer, and we're only on guess off number one.
Speaker 4: I think the right choice was made.
Speaker 2: No one.
Speaker 3: No one expected that no one.
Speaker 4: Wanted more screen time so that she could be not just the niece of Tom Hanks. She is she trying to be the next Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: I feel like every relative goes on this show, being like one day Tom Hanks is probably gonna go on this show and people are gonna be like, I don't know who who that loser is related to, and then it'll be revealed to me and everyone will be.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa, you're more screen time? That is such a like as someone who is watching people raise kids, like I'm seeing how that this form of behavior has probably been happening forever.
Speaker 2: Like just like be like I should have got this. You'd be like, no, you.
Speaker 3: Came on it show, Okay, this isn't We're not talking about human rights here, came on a game show where you were using what little leverage you had to make yourself appealing to a television network to get on a show, and guess what the context of it was. People are gonna try and guess who you're related to, and you had your you had your moment there.
Speaker 1: I don't deserve this. I should have had more care, I should have more camera time. Is just a two sentence summation of a whole, like forty of the population.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, not a great look, not a great look, but hey, we love to see this. And again this is probably, like I'm sure after like this clip is going like viral on the internet, Like yes, okay, if we just get a bunch of people to embarrass themselves in their real lives and a reality show, maybe we don't need writers and this is our new entertainment.
Speaker 2: Weird shodenfreude.
Speaker 1: So I had him melt down.
Speaker 4: The irony now is that this is her claim to fame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this melt Yeah, you are going to get more camera time. Yeah, this clip will be played over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you'll be known as the scary person who had a complete breakdown because you didn't didn't get to compete at any challenges on a show that most of us didn't even know existed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that's the irony is that had you not done this, honestly, we wouldn't even known you were on the show. So in a way, you did help yourself.
Speaker 4: So maybe she's actually a genius and this is all a very calculated thing.
Speaker 2: What could her next step? What could her next move be?
Speaker 1: I have to say I do think it's a It's an easy clue, and I have to think that the producers of the show.
Speaker 2: Were like, all right, we gotta get her out of here.
Speaker 1: Burn the dead weight. She's kind of not fun to watch on camera, but that this is the best use of someone who's not fun to watch on camera.
Speaker 2: Know she is fun to watch?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's what they fucked up. Actually, yeah, so this is the producers of this show fucking up. Her response after the episode, she posted on Instagram. So I had a meltdown, Say what you want. I'm not spoiled or entitled or crazy. I can just be a little expressive and vocal, shall we say. Deflecting from the moment you step in the house is not easy when everyone already suspects who you are. I just it's I'm sorry, so funny, Like the premise of the show is so funny because this is the first time she's ever been around a group of strangers, and like probably a lot of these people have ever been around a group of strangers where they haven't found and a bit like found a way. Her life skill is finding a way within three seconds to seamlessly drop that she is the niece of Tom Hanks right right right by marriage to her mom, who is Rita Wilson's sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't realize Rita Wilson's name was not Reata. I'm just like looking and I'm just like trying to look learn more about this family. Her name is Margarita Ibrahimoff. There you go, and she's like a Greek. She's Greek, and I think her father is like Albanian. But anyway, it's just like and then also, this is what's funny to think that this woman and Chet Hanks are.
Speaker 1: Cousins, Yes, which tracks.
Speaker 3: What's that fucking what? What are these parts? What are these events like? Because I've seen two people now. Colin Hanks seems the most put together of all the marriage. Yeah, obviously, yes, let's not let's not mix that up. But yeah, now to see the the Wilson cohort.
Speaker 1: Coming is strong. That strong.
Speaker 3: I think specific those genetics are the ones that are popping off.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I would watch a show with this niece whatever her name is, still don't even know and Chad Hanks just like hanging out and being scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, more of her response. My uncle is awesome and he has known and experienced my tantrum since I was a kid. He would actually imitate me have a meltdown as a kid. That's like, you can't really, that's kind of self awareness here. It's kind of like mean spirited for Tom Hanks to be imitating a child having a meltdown. It suggests that it was like really like noticeable and like someone was like, someone's gotta do something, like how do we I know it's not a good look, but I really wanted to play along with the rest of the cast. Hope I made you laugh at least until I make you dot dot dot laugh again. Ah with the hashtag justice for Carly Cool No, No, no, were you serious?
Speaker 2: Fuck you No, you don't know? Justice mother that justice for Carly shit, she really she really is.
Speaker 3: She really thinks the world is against So that's what's beautif. Wow, But then there is something to like thinking of, like your tantrums are so bad. Adults were like coming out of their character to mock you, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I wonder if Tom Hanks is like, you know, actually I feel a little bad that I went on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I want and you know, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: But he's like, she does she just does this every time, Rita, she does it every time. I don't know what's going on or what your sister tells her.
Speaker 1: He's using his powers of acting to like try and put up a mirror in front of a child.
Speaker 3: Oh no, right, this is what you look like right now.
Speaker 1: Like just I just want to like give it back to you. See if like maybe seeing it on grown man like that come together for you that this is unacceptable behavior. But because he doesn't recognize that, like her whole life is that she is Tom Hanks's niece. Therefore, like that interaction becomes formative. Yeah, therefore she and he's like, yeah, that's my thing. Actually, people think it's hilarious when I just like, go off, Are you and your uncle close? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean like he mocks me all the time, like we're so close.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: I'm speechless.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, there's really not much else to say, but I wish you luck, Carly, not justice, but luck. Yes, And I feel like some startup company will find some weird, niche way to put her in an ad campaign. I think that's gonna be the heights, the highest heights. She's gonna hit with this, right, like a tissue company.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've already forgotten about, like you just did this story. I just watched the clip for the fourth time today. I couldn't pick her out of a crowd, to be honest with you, But yeah, maybe they will, I hope not Reeve said that her ever affable uncle was aware of her plans to appear on the show ahead of time and even approved of it, explaining that he was just like, best of luck. That's awesome. I don't know, that's like a full throated endorsement of the plan. No, luck is usually a pretty.
Speaker 3: That's a nicer saying fuck you. Yeah, best of luck is the most polite way of saying fuck you, oh for real, well, best of luck? Yeah, fuck you, go ahead. And I think that's what's interesting, Like you know that he probably didn't necessarily need to approve, like legally. She was probably just being like, I don't want to embarrass you, but I have to do this because of my un ending, you know, desire for attention or celebrity status. And he's just like, I don't go ahead, man, if you just want if you want people to fucking see who you really are, yeah, good, best of luck, and how you think you probably even like, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Some influencer, marketer agent, and she's gonna reach out to her uncle and be like, hey, my people actually wanted to reach out see if there's like something we could do together uncle Tom.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's.
Speaker 1: Lucky as always, such a pleasure having you on the show. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: It is my pleasure to be here. Thank you so much for having me. You can follow me on the various hell websites, slash social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and even TikTok waiting TikTok. Yeah, I did try to. I was trying to have a presence there for a while, and by that I mean about five days and then I gave up. But I'll go back to it sometime anyway, across all platforms. You can follow me at Caitlindurante and yeah, that's uh, that's that.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media? Sorry meeting, I'm plu. What are It's gonna go to waste? So I got I gotta eat it on the store.
Speaker 3: Always eat at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: I know, man, because I'm burning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coloric intake, gotta up it.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a movie that came out a few months ago, but if you have a chance to see it, I imagine it'll be on a streaming platform soon. But the movie How to Blow Up a Pipeline? Yeah, I really enjoyed and I think people should check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Is it so in theaters? I don't think theaters near you. Check it out. If it's streaming, check it out. It's really good. Miles Where can people find you? Is there a work of media you've.
Speaker 3: Been Yeah, yeah, there is actually at miles of gray on those websites with the at little symbols. Also, if you like basketball, check Jack and I out on Miles and Jack got Mad Boosties. And also if you like trash reality shows, ones that are actually a little bit better than Claim to fame, like ninety Day Fiance, come check out four twenty Fiance with Sophia Alexandra and I. Let's see works and media. It's really once we started talking about the grimace shake in those TikTok videos, so many of y'all have been tagging Jack and I more TikTok videos and people having the grimmace shake, and I'm just just all of that, the whole wave. Like now there's write ups now about being like the new TikTok trend is this grimace shake thing. Just I love seeing that, Like us as older people were like, there's something weird about this, and that's good to see that. Gen Z and the younger people were like, this is where we're taking it. Because one of the latest ones, I was just like it looked like paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah with that one, So.
Speaker 3: All the all the grimmest shake content, that's what I'm That's what I'm laughing.
Speaker 2: At right now.
Speaker 4: And send me your ham shake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's right, that's what's next. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien a tweet I've been in it. First of all, have you ever seen his movie Nashville? You ever heard about that? I had not. No, I had heard of it, but I hadn't actually watched it. And it's very good. Robert Altman's Nashville. So check that out. Norm Charlatan tweeted sixteen dollars worth of insight here and just a screencap of a Twitter interaction between two blue check marks and then a non blue check mark. Dale Partrid said prediction, if they ever remake The Sandlot, there will be a girl on the team. She will play the hero figure and she will hit the home run to win the game. And then another blue check mark comes in. Vicar of Christ comes in and says, not only that, but all the guys will be total losers and she will have to single handedly win the game for them all. And then Ben k came in and was like, unclear if you're accidentally or ironically describing the plot of Bad News Bears, a movie that's nearly fifty years old. Oh woke, shit is out of control?
Speaker 3: Oh manial, Yeah, it was hit you.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeus on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage and website Daily zeikeis dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes when we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, what's the song? So you think people might enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been playing this on and off behind the scenes, and I've been I just love Nia Archives. We did a Georgia Smith remix of a NEA Archives track I think at the end of the last week, and there's a dropped a new track on us called Off with Your Heads w I V Y A h E A d Z. And it's basically a remix of the Yeah Yeah Yeas track heads will roll where you hear Karen's saying, Oh, but it's just a straight up jungle remix and it's it goes hard. Yeah, it's like a hard ray version, but it's just I don't know, great energy. So check it out. Off with your Heads Neia Archives, check it out all right.
Speaker 1: We will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeikes is a production by Heart Radio. For more podc cast from My heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever find podcasts are given away for free. That is going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we'll talk to you all then
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bye