Speaker 1: I don't think we do.
Speaker 2: Guys, you can didn't read me on that. It would be fun if we watched did at watch along like a reaction video. We watched it together and then I told the story for everybody to see it, because that picture comes up quite frequently on my Twitter timeline or my ex timeline, and it's the one where it's me and Lex Luger, and everybody thinks I did something with the Lex Express, which I did not. For the thousand time, it was a contest should I go into it? Now? You can?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can debunk that first.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is one of the honestly, I mean, I've heard every question get asked to you. That is like literally at the top of the list is this picture of you and Lex Luger that constantly gets asked. But this is the origin of the picture and it traces back to what we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 3: So there it is. Yeah, look, no, this is not there. Oh that's not the picture. The green screen is kind of knocking it out. Damn, I'll put it up. Take a picture of it and show me, and I will put it on the screen when we put the when we.
Speaker 4: Put the episode up. But the event itself that franc Scene is referencing was a whole shebang that the Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 3: Was not yet the queen. But it sparked something, didn't it.
Speaker 2: So what happened was I was a wrestling fan like everybody else out there, and I'm sending it to you now. By the way, this contest aired on a channel called Video Jukebox Network. I don't know the youngins watch and might not remember this, but it was a channel where if you paid I think it was ninety nine cents or a dollar ninety nine something like that, you got to request the next video that came on the air, and WrestleMania was coming up and they were launching the WrestleMania CD.
Speaker 3: I kidd WrestleMania the album.
Speaker 2: The album correct. So this commercial came on as I was watching the Video Jukebox Network and it was like pictures from like, uh, you know, past WrestleMania's and the CD was on the screen and it was like, you know, send in a postcard and you could win. It was it was five hundred dollars cash. Uh, you got to sit front row at raw in New York City at the Manhattan Center. Yes, I was gonna say hammer Stint Ballroom, so it was Manhattan Center. Yeah, and then you got to go to Madison Square Garden for the WrestleMania the album launch party. That was the grand prize, and then like there were a bunch of like I think, like the other prizes where you just got a copy of the CD. So I sent in I don't know how many postcards, but I must have been the only one who entered because I won. I won the grand prize and then I want to run her up prize and they set me like the CD in the mail or whatever. So they're like, okay, you're going to New York. And I lived in Philly, so I could have drove there, but I had to go to the Philly airport. It was like a half hour flight or something. They put me up in a hotel. I don't remember which hotel it was. I took a girl.
Speaker 3: I think I took a girl that we'll get to her.
Speaker 2: We'll get to her, okay, Okay, But because I went two times, I think the contest, I took the girl that I worked with at the insurance company. But we we got to go to raw and I remember they picked me up probably in like a Lincoln town car or something. I don't think it was a limousine. It's a very nice car. They picked me up and you you remember it was like general admission, so like you had to get there at six am. People in line like forever. And I remember we pull up and I get out of this car with my girlfriend. They walked me right in and the whole line booooooo.
Speaker 5: His boot.
Speaker 2: They hated me because I went right to the front row and sat by fat ass and was ready for the show. And I didn't have to wait and I got awful line. And that is the first night that I met black Jack Brown.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, And I remember.
Speaker 2: I met him and there was like a Charlie, you know, Vladimir. They all in the front row and stuff, and I met them. That was the first time. And I remember black Jack gave me his card and he was like, if you ever want to get into business, let me know. I was like, because I didn't even like, I wasn't even thinking about it then. I was just a fan. That might have been the show that Mikey whit Wreck was for behind me, and I didn't know them at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: Because when we had mikey on, you guys talked about that that you guys were potentially at this same raw, which I believe then that's the same role we talked about when we had PCO one.
Speaker 2: It could have been because I, like I said, I went up there two times. I went back a second time. I don't know if I paid for those two I don't know how I went back a second time, but I did go up there twice and I went to two raws. But anyway, there was you know, the party was involved. So I got to go to the party the next night and.
Speaker 3: I got the picture for the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put the picture up because all those guys. Yeah, those guys were there. I met, uh is that that's Bobby Heen.
Speaker 3: That is Bobby. I was just gonna avoid that.
Speaker 2: Bobby the Brain, Bobby Heen and Tatanka Hack saw Randy Savage, Lex Luger. I think the Steiners might have been there that night. I know Vince McMahon was there. Trying to remember like who else was there. But I found this picture and I have two copies of it. I was like, I should sell it you.
Speaker 4: There is no reason why that should not be in your eight x ten regimen. I know, I know, I put the watermark on this one.
Speaker 3: So nobody could steal this. Okay, so you know, thank you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that's that was the night that we were at the party and I took pictures with everyone, like individual pictures, and the one with Luger for some reason, made the rounds like no one else. There was no one else that made the rounds but the Lex Lugar picture. And I don't I don't understand why, but anyway, that's it. I just won a contest. I never saw those guys again afterwards until I got in the business and started working and then you know, you bump into people and shows and whatnot. But you know, I didn't go afterwards to their hotel. They didn't come to my hotel. It was like, I ate dinner there. I took pictures with these guys and that was it.
Speaker 3: Lex Express, I mean no Lex.
Speaker 2: I think I saw the Lex Express out the window, but I did not get to go on the bus, and I did not want to go on the bus.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, what do you remember about the wrestling atmosphere of nineteen ninety three in that party room, anything that stands out if you if you really thought hard.
Speaker 3: At the party, Like at the party, so.
Speaker 4: As a fan in that room with the boys not knowing they are, the boys knowing nothing about wrestling outside of Macho man, Lex Luger, totalka red hair.
Speaker 3: They're in gimmick.
Speaker 4: Tatanka's that his red hair, MACHOs had on Axos and his tights, you know, like Lucas got Lucas got the red, white and blue on Like take me back, like.
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you? What does it feel like in that room?
Speaker 2: I sat at a big table and I thought it was all fans, but I guess I was the only fan there since I won the contest, because I think they were like exacts, Like I remember trying to make small talk with somebody and they worked for someone like big, Like they all had like these pristine jobs. And I'm thinking to myself, where are all the fans? Am I the only one that's like a like a fan a mark? Am I the only one? Me and my girlfriend are sitting there and my girlfriend didn't even like wrestling. She's just sitting with me because she got a free trip, right. But I just remember like talking to people and I remember the guys literally just standing around and I'm looking at them and like they looked like they wanted to get the hell out of there. Like, look at them, this looks like a Halloween.
Speaker 3: That's a great description, it really does.
Speaker 2: It just looks like a Halloween party. But I remember just like taking pictures. And then there were representatives from Video Jukebox Network and they made me stand with Vince and we had to do a little segment for the commercial with Vince, and then like Vince still like disappeared. I don't really even remember talking to Vince besides that one when I'm saying, I know I took a picture with them, I can't find them. I put all my pictures in an album, and I think I lost the album in like when we moved.
Speaker 3: I you know how you use find that album.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have it. I think I may either throw it out or But I found those pictures. I have two of those pictures that I found the other day. I was like, oh, where'd these come from?
Speaker 6: So yeah, But.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty much it. And then, like you know, I came home and I remember a Blackjack might have called me. I don't think I called him, and he was just like, I can get you fifty bucks on the indies, and I was like, what are the indies? Like, I didn't even know. I didn't even know what an indy was, you know. I was just going to WWE or WWF at the time. I wasn't even sure what was going on. I don't even think I was watching ECW at this point. I think it was just I think it was just WWF and Global. Maybe. I don't know if I even want. Yeah, I don't even know if I discovered ECW then, because I think here I might be only nineteen years old or something.
Speaker 3: I was still working, yeah, super young, So I believe that I was still working at.
Speaker 2: The insurance company. So I wasn't in I wasn't training or anything yet. So this had I still was a teenager. The guys are looking at me like heard.
Speaker 3: I was just say, you're super young and you needed a bodyguard.
Speaker 2: I just remember standing in the middle of everyone and somebody said something really crude, and then the other guys all laughed, and I was just like I just wanted to you know, the meme where you go back into the bushes. I was just like he he And then like I made my way back to my table because that was like my little safe haven. But no one was inappropriate like it. They didn't try to, you know, touch me or anything. It was just something was said, you know, the boys being the boys. But I just was like, oh, God, get me out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 4: You are nineteen years old and you were eight inches away from Hacksaw Jim Duggan's burly chest and uh mid drift area, you know, wearing tights.
Speaker 3: He didn't say it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say you said it, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm just saying he's in his full gimmick with the big burly chest sticking out.
Speaker 2: I was like, am I in a cartoon? What's going on? I didn't. I don't think I expected the guys to be in gimmick. I thought, you know, they were gonna wear like regular clothes. Understand what was happening? I don't know. I know Vince had a suit on. I remember Vince had a suit on, but I don't really. I don't really remember like standing around talking to too many people, like it was like a little bit of chitchad, like, hey, where are you from? How old are you? Illegal? No, I don't know. I don't remember much, but I just remember sitting at a big table with a bunch of exacts.
Speaker 4: And so I bet those of you that are watching saw this picture and thought, well, I guess we'll never know what it's like to have Vince mcmah and know what it's like for him to be at this party. Well you're wrong, because what we have here is actual video from this party. Because also in this Queen of Extreme archive that you have, you found the original.
Speaker 3: Tape that okay, so now give me the origins.
Speaker 4: Did they give you a promo copy of the commercial that you originally saw as well as the.
Speaker 3: Commercial that you were in to promote the contest?
Speaker 2: Why are there two different ones?
Speaker 3: It's back to back commercials.
Speaker 4: So I have the commercial that you saw where a young Francine was like, ooh, I want to win this contest and ran and got her three by five postcard and was jotting down whatever she needed to jot down. And then we have the footage from the party with Big Vince McMahon and his buddy that he met that night.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the footage from the party was the second commercial they aired that as a commercial. So after the contest was over. They just took a bunch of clips from the party and they wanted to show who. I guess who the winner was, and it was me And that ran on the Video Jubos network as well. So for for a moment in time, I was a little bit of a superstar in the area because you were saw me.
Speaker 4: You were the video jukebox queen before you were the queen of extreme all right, so.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in saw you on the video jukebots that work.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, yeah, for those that see it, it's the little play tracking at the top. Yes, this was on VHES.
Speaker 5: Here's your chances. WW Superstars Live and Action, the box and record you face the Faith was a WW Superstars Tuesday the New York City for the record release right guest, New York City.
Speaker 7: Superstarsnet and get home. Question bus you spend any what you want and will be take it very to this over Rice in paragraph and everybody sending a postcard.
Speaker 5: With your name, Padris, phone number and age true The WrestleMania sweep Faces po Box six one zero nine ninety six Troo Miami, Florida three three two six.
Speaker 7: One oh injuries must be postmarked by only six nineteen.
Speaker 5: Ninety three ninety three other winners on Snatch Up with WWF Superstars album.
Speaker 7: So get into the ring in it now. That's the WrestleMania sweep fakes po Box six one zero nine.
Speaker 5: Ninety six book Fami for three Street six.
Speaker 2: The ninety three days.
Speaker 7: If someone get sevy with the WrestleMania s Week fakes have the presentation of the box music television you control.
Speaker 4: So you got all crazy when you saw that, and you're like, I gotta win that contest.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm gonna enter. I'm gonna enter. Who knows how many people are gonna enter. I think I was the only person.
Speaker 4: Well at least ninety four people were gonna enter. Ninety three We're gonna win that album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I got like five or six cop to me, so I don't think anybody entered of me.
Speaker 3: But you know, like, okay, you got five hundred dollars slamming bucks, right.
Speaker 2: They sent me a check for five hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars awesome, right, Yeah, three days and two nights in New York City, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: So I got I remember I went sight seeing and I went and I spent that five hundred dollars on my family.
Speaker 3: I bought.
Speaker 2: I Love New York t shirts, coffee bugs, drinkets. I spent the whole five hundred dollars nonsense.
Speaker 4: Just really like the greatest, like little weekend like you could have possibly had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just walking around New York City. I've that's all I remember, you know, because my memory is shit, you know that I don't remember anything. I don't really remember like where we ate or you know. I just remember buying stuff for my family because I was like, oh, I've never been to New York. It was my first time, you know, let me walk around, let me buy them presents. And that's what I did. And then I just remember going to the show. I remember the Madison Square Garden building because we had to go up high and right. You know, I don't really remember the hotel at all. I don't remember sleeping at the hotel. I don't remember what hotel it was. My memory is just bad.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you were, definitely so you were in the the there the suites there in Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 3: You take the elevator or the escalators up. There's beautiful areas, got like murals on.
Speaker 2: The wall of like basketball players and pictures and I remember that. And then the room was huge and it just had a bunch of like really round, big, gigantic round tables and there was like eight or ten people to a table. And I do remember the food wasn't that great because I was like, what are they feeding us? What is going on here?
Speaker 3: But New York?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 3: Do we dare say that?
Speaker 4: This could have been the best payday you ever got courtesy of the WWF.
Speaker 3: Is that you got this five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: I got paid?
Speaker 3: Yeah kidding, Yeah, but like you know, most exciting maybe you know, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't have to bump for it. I just had to attend a party and go watch the program. And it was fun, you know. As a fan, I enjoyed it. It was a good time.
Speaker 3: So now the main event. Okay, we will watch this and then we will critique it.
Speaker 4: This is the commercial that aired on the Video Jukebox Network where it recaps the little.
Speaker 3: Cocktail party and there's a couple of cameos it play. Okay, let me know what you do.
Speaker 2: And I haven't watched this in your.
Speaker 3: Oh I watch it every couple of months.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: Philadelphia's Francine Fournier is the latest Box Grand Prize winner in the WrestleMania Sweepstakes. Francina and her friend Gina del Jorno posed and partied with WWF superstars Randy Macho, Man Savage, Lex Luger, and Hexa Jim Duggan at Madison Square Gardens play by play at the launch party for the WWF's debut album, WrestleMania on RCA Records.
Speaker 2: Box Made It Happen for Frana.
Speaker 6: The Box can make it happen for you. Get inside the Winner's box during the ninety three Days of Summer only on the Box Music Television.
Speaker 2: You controlled that?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: So oh?
Speaker 3: There's so much to break down in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I'm you know, I remember everybody being personable. The guys were personable towards me. They're very nice.
Speaker 6: Del Jorno del Jorno.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I got Geea del Giorno on my brain. I'm gonna I'm gonna tear her to shreds in a minute.
Speaker 3: Why to continue?
Speaker 2: No, I just watching this back. I just you know, I remember some of the guys being more chatty than than others, Like I remember hacks All being extremely nice. I was telling them, you know, I saw you. I guess it was the Spectrum back then. Oh yeah, I love going to the Spectrum, Like you know how I always say, like good guys as well. I mentioned ninety thirty. Oh yeah, that was great. They were probably doing the same thing to me, like you know what I mean. But they were nice. Everybody was very nice. Vince McMahon was very nice. I don't really remember a lot of interaction with him, but I know we all post for pictures. But I do remember like I sat at that table with those execs for a while and didn't even see anybody for like a very long time, you know what I mean. Like I don't even know how long the party was. But it wasn't like a get your gloves sticks, we're gonna go out on the dance floor kind of deal. Like it wasn't that kind of party. It was more like a cot till party where you just kind of sat around and everybody talked, and you know, you could have made connections if you wanted to. Of course I was nineteen. I didn't. I just kind of ate something and then we left.
Speaker 3: So were there any spins of the WrestleMania album.
Speaker 2: That I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: You know, they had to have been playing it while we were there.
Speaker 3: Don't you think I had you macho man up there singing his macho man.
Speaker 2: He I don't think anybody's signed theme music, No, but I guess they. I don't know. Well, what is this? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: This? Ungrateful bitch?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Whatever happened to her? You take her to New York City so to this release party? And where the hell is she now?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I left the company. I left the company. I never I never talked to her again. You got to remember, too, she was a little older than I was. She had a boyfriend. She probably married them. Hopefully she did good honor. I don't know, but we didn't keep in touch after I left, after I left the company that I was working for, So I have no clue what happened to her.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine after they got back or after you got back from this trip that her whole relationship fell apart because she fell in love with the wrestlers, And now I don't think.
Speaker 2: She ever liked wrestling in her life. Like it was just like, do you want to come with me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll come with you, and that was it.
Speaker 3: She got a dream trip.
Speaker 2: She was my buddy from work, like we would have lunch at work. We never hung out like on the weekends or anything like that. She was just a friend at work. So I hope she's okay. Look how young I am, good, Lord.
Speaker 3: Very young, so young. Look Look at those colors on a macho man.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: To me, out of all those people that you were with, it seemed like he probably had the coolest vibe of anybody.
Speaker 2: And I don't even remember meeting him.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know I did because we're standing there.
Speaker 3: We've got the video evidence of that picture too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really Again, it's this and I you know, I wasn't on drugs. I wasn't drinking. I don't know if it's from like the couple concussions I've had or whatever. My memory is just shot. Like I there's only certain things that I can remember, and I remember bits and pieces from this night, but I honestly don't remember talking to him. I could have had a very deep conversation, I don't even remember it, to be honest with you, I don't even remember Bobby Heenan being there. I saw him in the background. I was like, oh my god, he was there. I don't remember him being there.
Speaker 3: He knocked in you get out of my way, Toots and moved on.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. What I remember is Hacksaw Hacksaw being at my table and conversing with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember talking to him and he was very, very sweet. And I remember the person who made the lude comment and everybody laughed and I'm not going to say who it was, but you can probably figure it out. And I don't remember talking to Vince.
Speaker 3: Did Hacksaull laugh at the comment? I would say no, see would I would believe that.
Speaker 2: I would say no, but I don't know he could have.
Speaker 3: I think he'd take him aside and say, you know what, brother, that's not right. Don't say that.
Speaker 2: She's like nineteen years old. Brother.
Speaker 3: Don't say that, brother because I just brother. Don't say that, brother, really.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, this is just something cool to look back on, because you know, everybody puts up their pictures like I always see you on Twitter, little me with so and so, little be with so and so. I wasn't real little, but this was before I got into the business. So pretty cool that I have this kind of thing to look back on.
Speaker 3: I'm reminiscent about well before we say goodbye, little you with so and so. There he is, there we are.
Speaker 2: That's our problem.
Speaker 4: You know, you guys had a moment what thirteen years before, you guys had an awkward moment you know backstage? I mean, you know so, I mean it's it's kind of funny. You know it was written in the stars, I guess. But here he was before he disappeared, and all of his McMahon glory. Look at that hair, you know, I know, a nice quaff that is a head of hair.
Speaker 2: Looks terrific. This was This was prime, mister McMahon. This was him and his prime. And this was before they invented straighteners. Because my hair is fruz, I tell ya.
Speaker 3: Touching his cheek a little bit too.
Speaker 2: It's big. I always had fake hair. You see my graduation picture, Like.
Speaker 3: Get that chick's hair off my face.
Speaker 2: He was leaning into me.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Vince said that a couple of times. By the way, I get that chicks hair off my face.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Gina's hair was on. I don't know if Gina took pictures, would let me buddy. I think it was just me.
Speaker 3: Vince left, and then you go, where the hell's Gina?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: No way, man, she wasn't like that, but that, you know, I mean, look again, I think this is one of the coolest things that you've ever brought to the show. Funny to tell me about at all, just because it's so like Fellini, right, It's just so random.
Speaker 3: And the fact that it's before you even got into.
Speaker 4: The business is even funnier because you know, you weren't a WWF gal. You were the opposite. You were not these people. You were just so opposite of these people. And here you are at their WrestleMania album release party. It is to me the greatest shit you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was just like, oh my god, I won. And then I was like, I've come to the realization I was the only entry. I swear no one else entered that contest. But it was good, you know. I don't know, And maybe if I didn't win, what if I don't know what I've still gotten into the business. You think I don't. I don't have a clue.
Speaker 3: Written in the stars. You would have been you would have been there, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but this was a fun night. From the little bit that I remember, I think I had a good time. And there was no alcohol at this event. I don't think. Well, I was nineteen, so I wouldn't have drinking it.
Speaker 3: The boys found their way to get the alcohol.
Speaker 2: I'm sure now what the boys are doing, but I think I was at the time.
Speaker 4: I'm sure a couple of those guys that were there, they found their way to get whatever they needed. I'm sorry that away, but look, we could tell you had a good time.
Speaker 3: That smile is a real smile. You had a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, you know, I was meeting guys that I enjoyed watching on TV. I was a fan, and this was a fan's dream to hang out with with, you know, wrestling superstars after hours, like out of their element at a party. Who wouldn't want to do that if you're a fan, you know. But I wasn't that fan who asked fifty million questions.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that. I was just kind of like laid back, like, hey, can we get a picture? Okay, thanks, I saw you at the spectrum, Okay, thanks, blah blah blah, and that was that?
Speaker 3: Now, what was ECW's album release party?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh god? That was that was at the ECW Arena in the back where we got changed. No, we didn't have a party for that. Unfortunately, we got the short end of the stick every time this opportunity. What are you going to do?
Speaker 4: You're on the back cover of that one. I am so you went from ninety three at the party to ninety what ninety seven? That one came out right, ninety eight? You're on the back cover so here Yeah, well we can't see a green screen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I'm trying to find a date and there's no date on it, ninety.
Speaker 4: Seven or ninety eight. All I know is my little grandmother went to go buy it for me at Jack's Music.
Speaker 2: That's hard, Thank you, grandma.
Speaker 3: It's the one with the bloody guy with the barbed wire sticking out of his head.
Speaker 2: That's the one, buddy girl on the back.
Speaker 3: You'll flip it over. Don't flip it over, just the bloody guy on the front.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate you bringing this to the show. If you if you like this, please let us know because this was awesome.
Speaker 2: I thought it was fun. It's a hidden gem that not many people know about, and now everybody will know about debunks the Lex Express story. Yes, so there you have it, and nothing against Lex. He was nice to be that night, but I think that's the only time I ever spoke to him was in nineteen ninety whenever that was That was it.
Speaker 4: This picture looks like it's like he's taking this picture and then he was like, okay, now get away from me.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's taking it like a selfie.
Speaker 3: Because look at that his arm is like, yeah, a little bit, I can see.
Speaker 2: It, unless he's flexing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He could be flexing. He's got that old school flag shirt on. Those are very popular.
Speaker 2: He was not. Everybody was nice, no one was mean, no one was weird, you know, but it was kind of like I felt like I spent more time away from them than I did with them. I think they announced like, okay, we can take pictures, and then you scurry over, you take your pictures, and then you're away from them. It's like, you know, you have like ten minutes to take pictures, and you know, it kind of floated around and talked to you AnyWho. It was free, I got paid, and it was a good time and.
Speaker 3: There doesn't go anywhere unless she gets paid. And there you go.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, that's here, damn right, all right.
Speaker 3: Well we'll get out of here for today. This was a fun walk down memory lane.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Catch us on iHeartRadio please every single Tuesday. Make sure you load that into your podcast app. Its eyes up here with fran scene iHeart. Get it on iTunes, get it on Spreaker, get it on your Modify, Apple, Google Play, everywhere you get your podcast. Just yep ye, Now I can't talk everywhere everywhere, get it, download it, check us out and you won't be disappointed.
Speaker 3: And come back here and subscribe to the YouTube.
Speaker 4: Get a membership and hang out with us every single time we go live, every single time we upload a video, like subscribe, share the whole nine yards.
Speaker 3: Anything else to add?
Speaker 2: Thanks for the support.
Speaker 3: We love you, That's right. Nothing else say for the Queen of Extreme your old buddy the Chad Star. We will catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 1: Bathing sha back back back ba