Speaker 1: And That's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and That's what we really miss podcast. Oh that was weird.
Speaker 2: Hello Kevin, Hello Jenna, it's Q and A time.
Speaker 1: Youna you and A the.
Speaker 2: Last one of any of the seasons.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, probably is weird. All right, Well, here we are. We are happy to answer your questions. You continue to astound us with your very thoughtful questions, So let's just get into it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Great. If the season six Glee kids did a musical, which one would it be Spelling Bee because it's the only one I've heard of.
Speaker 1: I really like that one, actually, and I feel like it would have been appropriate at this time. I am. Another really fun one that I think the kids could have done would have been avene Q.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, a.
Speaker 1: Book of Mormon at the time, Spring Awakening probably.
Speaker 2: Ooh, Spring Awakening would have been a really cool meta thing to have on the show at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't have done it when when Rachel was in school, but now that Rachel is a teacher, we could have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been really cool. Does Kevin know he's a top three male vocalist on the show. Excuse me, Yes, if you say top three, I think that means I'm three. So who are one and two?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that you were number three. I would say Noah, I'm just kidding, and you.
Speaker 2: No, everybody's great and Noah and Kevin.
Speaker 1: Okay, why on earth did they introduce so many new people in the last episodes. It's fair, Look, it's fair. I would we have liked more Josie Tota and more Phineas, Yes, but like that's our show. We are constantly bringing in new people.
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy to do it, but I think it had to be done because the show is about high school and it's about kids joining the glee club, and so that's what you had to do.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: So someone asked, do you think, and this is the question we get a lot, obviously, do you think there will ever be a time where you might do a reunion episode for TV? So I was in an interview the other day and I'm going to steal this idea, but someone was asking about that. But they were saying, like if you did a reunion concert, because I was saying how much I loved the tour and like performing at the O two. Could you imagine though, because we always said, like, how can you do that without Corey and Naya and like the really trained to do that?
Speaker 1: However, jo is Ai and holler rounds.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and you have video. So I feel like if there was one way to like do it, you could do a concert, not a tour, but like what if you did like a couple of nights like at the O two again, and you did like a Glee reunion tour, I mean concert and like you.
Speaker 1: Sing with like all other like old versions of like their stuff, like implement or just do it without. I haven't worked out that, Okay, fine, fine, I like that though concerts.
Speaker 2: We love it because it's a way to include them.
Speaker 1: Right right. I love that idea. I'm down.
Speaker 2: People would be down. Well, let's call Ryan, like do it on a large scale.
Speaker 1: Let's call Ryan.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a andree list of things to ask him.
Speaker 1: I know we do.
Speaker 2: I only now realize that Tarti Takes isn't Tardi takes d.
Speaker 1: Why it's TARTI like Artina Artina takes.
Speaker 3: Does.
Speaker 1: Jennao hung up as one of the best songs in performances of the series. Well, that's not true, but think it is.
Speaker 2: No, so you don't know because you need to listen it is, it's not.
Speaker 1: But I did show my daughter that number and she loved it. She loved it.
Speaker 2: Has she watched it since?
Speaker 1: Probably not since the other night. She's busy on a Cinderella kick right now, so I'm I obviously can't beat Cinderella right now? Will we get tell him and love the way you lie? As final podcast ending present.
Speaker 2: Add to the list of things to ask Ryan, Yeah, yeah, did Jennifer Coolidge actually sing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, everybody sings on our show?
Speaker 2: Which Charlie XCX songs would you have wanted to do? I would have liked to do three sixty or Von Dutch.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I really don't know a lot of Charlie xx songs. So that's a you question.
Speaker 2: Who have you not kissed? From the cast? M that's really hard.
Speaker 3: Actually, Kevin's thinking, Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've kissed Darren?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I haven't kissed Darren.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have. No, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Come back to it is that it Harry Blaine and I never Blaine and Teena never right, No, they don't.
Speaker 2: No, you just rub them down. Who is was the flirtiest cast member?
Speaker 1: Corey Corey, Yeah, Jenna and Kevin. What was your last SEENI film for Glee? We filmed U Matt's song.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What song is that? It's the one in the choir room that he sings to us. I can't remember the name of it. Because you love them.
Speaker 2: Why did they change Britney's whole personality from sunshine to ruthless bitch. I don't think that's accurate.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not ruthless.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think she just found like agency in herself.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I think she went from like ditzy.
Speaker 2: Girl to a fully rounded, human.
Speaker 1: Independent woman. Are there any songs or storylines that have been a fun surprise so far this season? Well, obviously, Jagged Little Tapestry was a surprise. They were like, we should do a Carol King tribute episode surprise.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember Sam and Rachel getting together, but I don't hate it right.
Speaker 1: No, for sure or drawn out for this long like I thought it was kind of like a one off thing.
Speaker 2: Honestly, did you think the quality was still as good? Oh? No, I like it. I'm enjoying it. I think it's quite different. Yes, you know. What I don't think was like there was like a weird filter on everything, Yes, like a soapy filter, Like everything's like a little.
Speaker 1: Off filmy, not film, but filmy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's clearly intentional. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why didn't I know that her version of problem changed lives? No, she probably did not know.
Speaker 2: Is it true? Heather and I got to pick the song played at the wedding. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would don't think so.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think so. Yeah, we didn't really get to pick those things. Who had the best character development overall?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 2: Oh, good one? I was gonna say, Santana.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Sam, and then Santana and then Sam.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What will happen once the to the podcast once you're done, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. How did you feel filming the last song sad, So so many tears? The one we actually sang in, which was I Lived, and then the one we watched Matt Dude, It's like both of them were very emotional.
Speaker 1: I Lived was like more fun and up beat emotional, and the one that Matt did was just heart wrenching. What was the most most emotional moment of season six for you. Yeah, this mister She song, Yeah, that was it was not we were not Kevin.
Speaker 2: Were you glad to be less present in season six or did you feel like you're missing out? I felt like I was missing out. I loved being there, and so it was weird to like go back and have things you missed. That was strange to me, And I think because of that, it was hard for me to engage in the show in the way that I was before. Right, that was my only experience with it, So like as soon as I was not in it all the time, I wasn't in it all the time, like mentally, and so it was a weird thing.
Speaker 1: How much do we need to crowd fun to get a three night Glee concert reunion?
Speaker 2: You guys, I didn't even think this was going to be a thing. Somebody else just said, can we get a Glee concert reunion?
Speaker 1: I know, what? Did they hear your interview?
Speaker 2: Very strange. I don't even think it's out yet. How did it feel knowing it was about to be over as soon as shooting was done, It wasn't really weird until the very end, I think, because it was you know, it's still like long days, it's a hard shot and you're just you know, trying to get through the day. And also that helps sort of defer the emotions that may be coming up, like let's just get through it. But the very end was definitely tough. It was it was really hard. Thoughts on having Becca back all the great thoughts love Becca, want her around as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Do you think Ardie and Tina would have held up their marriage packed.
Speaker 2: I sort of feel like, well, I mean they did to get married.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I think they mean if we didn't get married, if we were, I don't think they would. I don't think they would either.
Speaker 2: I think they would meet other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If season six had continued the New York story with Tina moving to the city, Vould her story be ooh.
Speaker 1: I think Tina would have something similar to Kurt where she would like find another job like with SJP, and she would like find her true calling.
Speaker 2: Tina in fashion feels right, Oh, that's fun. Biggest surprises while watching this time around things you liked more or less. I mean, I think the new kids. The new kids have just been really great. Freshing, Yeah, really refreshing. It's the right word for it.
Speaker 1: How did you mark the end of the series as a group or personally? We will talk about this, but we the night we wrapped, we went and sat on the stage together.
Speaker 2: No more, Jenna, Okay, that's it. I also left the next day. Oh yeah, I didn't realize it was that soon.
Speaker 1: Wow, you really did.
Speaker 2: The very next day, I got on a flight to London to go shoot a show. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: That's really crazy. You wouldn't have time to process that for a long time.
Speaker 2: Now, No, No, I didn't. I don't. I think I didn't really process the show ending until the following year because I worked that whole year on and off in London. Who do you think Mike ended up with someone?
Speaker 1: We don't know, someone great After watching the whole series, have your feelings on the Glee boot changed, Yes, they have. I was pro Glee boot after watching the show. I just don't know. Then I'm like, oh, like it has to be done, like we really did it all now. Not to say it wouldn't be different in twenty twenty five, Like there would be different issues, different kinds of care character, There's different relevant storylines that Ryan would do, no doubt in my mind. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe we do need it, Maybe right now the country does need it. I don't know. I'm torn, Like, just changed my mind again.
Speaker 2: It's hard, you know. I think part of what the magic of it was was that it was the first time something like this had worked so successfully. Yeah, like and specifically like this, like musical TV shows were really hard and doing covers and exposing people to new types of music they never heard and making people like that. I think because part of the trauma is that it was a new concept and so when you already know what the concept is. Right that being said, I agree with you. I think there are lots of stories to still tell high school, especially with what's going on in the country at the moment, and not just America, It's happening everywhere. But yeah, I don't know. It's hard. Reboots to me, the issue with them, and why a lot of them don't work, is because they're trying to recapture the original magic or feeling, and you can't recreate the exact same feeling. So I feel like if it was a departure enough, or it was its own thing with the core principle still being you know, underrepresented kids finding community with each other, then I think that would be great. But yeah, I think as long as you don't chase what the original one actually was, then you might be fine. Have you thought about how apt you would definitely be an Ardientina do it? It absolutely would be. That would be a great do it, And now I'm furious about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like the reboot just has to happen so we can do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Some people feel like the show should have ended with don't Stop Believing. What is your opinion?
Speaker 2: You know, what would have been cool is to have like a slower version of don't stop believing, like.
Speaker 1: A like a like a loser like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been cool to end on that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would have been cool.
Speaker 2: And like with the message of don't stop believing as the show's ending.
Speaker 1: Could we do that version when we do our concert?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for writing and all your questions for season six. We hope you are enjoying the newbies. It seems like you are and what you warned us about out or what you told us to expect, and we're excited to wrap up this season. I can't believe we're wrapping up the series as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. We appreciate all your questions and taking the time. We only have a couple episodes left to watch, but thanks for joining us and that's what you really missed. Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.