Speaker 1: Trouble in Paradise.
Speaker 2: Now the Warriors the Woors come out to play. I thought you guys had that game sealed up. I thought you guys were the favorites to win it all. How did you just get your doors blown off Warriors by almost fifty points. You know, there's never been an NBA champion that ever got blown out by forty points in a game during the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Maybe it can be you, Warriors.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll be another team another time for you that you break a record that's never been set before. It all began by Steph Curry deciding he wanted a showboat, deciding he didn't want to be humble. He said, get a little loosey, goosey Kendrew j Kendre and Andrews. Milika Andrews's sister asked Steph Curry about the game plan heading into game five.
Speaker 1: Let's just let her tell you herself.
Speaker 2: I also asked Stephan Curry what the plan was today, and he just turned around and looked at me and said, whoop, that trick is our game plan?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, taking their own catchphrase and putting it back thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Uh Um, that was not a good idea, whoop that trick?
Speaker 1: Steph, do you even know what that means?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Really, do you even know?
Speaker 2: It's like when it's like when I started saying pushing p and I thought it was like pushing positivity, but I didn't wasn't really sure what it actually meant. It's like that, I don't really know. I'm pretty sure it's this, but like if you told me it was something else, I'd be like, yeah, that's I mean, it sounds right, that sounds right. I'm not in as much with the culture anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm grown now. We got chows to write.
Speaker 2: So the game plan was to quote whoop that trick, and instead they got they were the tricks the guy their asses whooped. Worst playoff loss in Golden State history. At one point, Golden State was down fifty five points.
Speaker 1: Fifty five points? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Normally you just wash this game away, you ride it off one of those nights, right. It has now been eight full quarters and the Grizzlies have outplayed Golden State ninety eight percent of those times. This is not the same team. It's scored one hundred and forty two in Game three. Something is in the water. Oh my Oh my, Steve kirk covid, what is happening with this? The offense is not flowing, and multiple times in the last game, both Draymond and Curry are visibly frustrated when cuts are not being made by the young boys.
Speaker 1: Hey, get in your spots, folks. This is an issue.
Speaker 2: This is an issue I've been talking about since the twenty twenty one draft.
Speaker 1: I've been saying this for nearly two years now.
Speaker 3: James Wiseman's not the answer. James Wiseman's are gonna be there for you. You need a real center and yours doesn't have it.
Speaker 2: The Warriors are getting dominated by Jaron Jackson, Brandon Clark, and most importantly, Steven Adams. It's Adam's return to health in this series that has been the dramatic turning point. The Warriors never addressed their lack of size in the middle, and now they're paying the price. They've gotten out rebounded on the boards eighteen to four offensive boards.
Speaker 1: Truth be told, Truth be told. The series should already be over.
Speaker 2: Memphis should have already closed their asses out if Jaw was healthy, if they would have just made wouldn't have let the lead go away In Game four, or Jaw would have hit his layup in Game one.
Speaker 1: It's night night.
Speaker 2: The Warriors should not be the favorites to win at all. The Warriors, even if they come out with a win against Memphis Grizzlies, you can't do this to the Suns.
Speaker 1: The Suns will pulverize You kidding me.
Speaker 2: They turned the ball over fourteen times, leading to twenty five Memphis points. They gave up seventy seven points in the first half to a team that was missing its top scorer and biggest star. They were down twenty seven at the end of the first half and got outscored forty two to seventeen in the third quarter. This is a team that literally just made their stars rest in the middle of the third quarter at Golden State.
Speaker 1: The other major.
Speaker 2: Problem that the Warriors are having are they're just fouling like crazy, discipline issues, carelessness, and it's hurting the team. They had twenty three fouls seventeen for Memphis in Game five, and astounding nine players on that team.
Speaker 1: Had two or more fouls.
Speaker 2: Folks, warning, warning, Golden State is showing I see you true cuz shine. Hate to see it, hate to fucking see it, and it's not just a problem for this Memphis series. Like I said, it's a problem period. I've been talking about this for a minute now. All of the fears that I had about Golden State coming to light right now. I was accused of slandering them, But you know what, maybe i'd see things before they come to light. Sloppy with the rock, no interior defense, when threes don't fall, they have trouble scoring. Then the other team gets out to a transition offense.
Speaker 1: What do you do? Then it just piles on and piles on and piles on.
Speaker 2: And the Grids are doing this without John Morant. It is incredible how fluid their offense is running without Jaw. They don't have a reliable bucker getter in the fourth quarter, but who cares when you're up fifty, doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Does it matter?
Speaker 2: And they're doing it without Dylan Brooks. He's been so bad. Even he's saying he's trash. He said in his postgame Treasure presser. I'm my worst critic. I know I'm playing like trash. I know I'm not shooting the three, but I'm trying to do the little things. D Be gonna still be there on the defensive end trying to minimize points from their best players. Taylor Jenkins told Dylan Brooks, it's not about doing more, it's just about doing better. And if Brooks gets going now the Desmond Bane's gotten going, and Steven Adams is going, and even Jeron Jackson is going, I mean everybody's going.
Speaker 1: Look Out.
Speaker 3: The Warriors are.
Speaker 2: Looking at a game seven in Memphis, and I think it might just.
Speaker 1: Be whoop that trick, Whoop that trick.
Speaker 2: That's no way I'm turning backs, Classion.
Speaker 1: There's nothing com