Speaker 1: Yea from.
Speaker 2: You as your question.
Speaker 3: Let's just keep it real straight shot with no chaser. I'm gonna get a little bit rougher. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Those who really believe in the American process, all of us straight shot no chase, cut with your girl, Testlam figure out on the Black Effect Podcast Network at work, and everybody straight shot no Chaser on the Black Effect Podcast Network. I love love, love, love love my intro Marcella's is here.
Speaker 3: We be jamming. It's a bop. But I was thinking about changing the name, you know, just to testlim figure out. What do you think about that? Follow the podcast? Uh?
Speaker 1: I like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got so used to straight shot no Chaser.
Speaker 1: You know, I always I always liked all these tests because just keep the brand consistent.
Speaker 3: I'm really thinking about that, guys, y'all let me know what y'all think. I'm just thinking. I do love but when people are trying to find me online, I guess I want things to be easier, you know, to follow one whether it's my webson, it's really following the Oprah model. Everything was Oprah, and when it wasn't Oprah, it was Hart Poe spelled with Oprah backwards, you know, Hartfow Productions. But the brand is really the name, guys, And so I'm thinking about We're five years in the game, and I'm just thinking about possibly changing just to you know, just to sell some figure those show. Just keep it playing and simple, I do. There will still always be a straight shot, no chaser style to my commentary. That's expected, but I am considering that. I don't know why it just brought that to the people, but I wanted y'all to know what I was thinking about as we you know, kind of move forward. And I guess because I saw a couple of other people change their names horrible decisions, went to Decisions Decisions Ta Mika Mallory and my son. They used to be street politicians. They went to TMI. So I watched a couple of them kind of change the name and the brand, and I'm like, well, I didn't really know that was an option. Maybe I knew that too, just to keep the you know, I know, I need a new photo shoot, a new just kind of rebranded and see what we want to do, you know, with the next five years, hopefully if they'll have me. So shout out to black at their podcast Network. Thank you Marcellus for being here as always a.
Speaker 1: Lot intro as well, because if you if you want to.
Speaker 3: Definitely ain't changing it, you know, saying straight shot, JA, it'll be tens figure o show show, you know some live like that, and we'll just keep We're gonna keep the brand. The brand is definitely gonna be the same. But you know, a lot went on last week, A lot went on. I want to sing condolences before I just get through other stories that happened. I think the biggest story that has happened is news of the manhunt for the gunmen who shot Minnesota lawmakers. This is just unfortunate news, so very sad, and I kind of wanted to just go over that story here in case those of you who because a lot of people just kind of went up. This kind of went under the radar, because even Marcella, she was like, oh, I hadn't really heard about that, so it just it just happened, and so I just wanted to, you know, give a little breakdown on that. Fifty seven year old Bands Voulter, the suspect in the assassinate assassination of Minnesota lawmaker and the shooting of another State Representative Melissa Hortman, the top Democrat in the Minnesota House, and her husband was shot dead in an apparent politically motivated assassination. Governor Tim Wall said Democratic state Senator John Hoffman and his wife were shot by the same person. The couple survived the attack. So I guess I'm kind of confused because it's saying that they survived the attack, and God's bear with me. I'm looking at this in real time because then it's also saying they were assassinated. So just as we go through this in real time, let me just get some more information. A police officer dressed like a police A man dressed like a police officer came out of Hortman's home and shot at police before escaping. He had been driving would appear to be a police car. They said that the police found writings in the suspects car that included a hit list of nearly seventy names. Those names were mostly Democrats or figures tied to abortion rights, like Representative Omar and Senator Tina Smith. So this is a real unfortunate, unfortunate news. I know. I saw a couple of clips of I guess folks saying that this blood is on the Yeah, they were killed. I don't know why saying they survived. I don't know wide CNN has it down because they they were absolutely murdered. So I just want to make sure I just recapped the guys, and I apologize. I'm reading these stories as they come in real time. But yes, the fatal shooting of Minnesota State Rep. Hortman and her husband overnight. Oh, this is where I was confused. It says Senator John Hoffman and his wife were also injured. So two other people were injured, two we had passed away. Wow. So it says according to the medical Exana Hortman died of multiple gunshots at her home, her husband marked out of multiple gunshot wounds at the hospital. And again they've identified the suspect. And this is just a mess. This is a mess. It says she was the top, like I just mentioned, a member of the Democratic Party. Minnesota House is evenly divided sixty seven sixty seven, and Democrats hold one seat to the majority, so it is definitely a house divided when we talk about state reps. So this is just unfortunate news. And I'm just kind of reading this in real time and guys, make sure you know when I give these stories that you go back and you know, do updates, because depending on when this podcast was recorded, things do change, you know, every minute of the minute. So I want to make sure you guys don't get misinformation. But right now they are looking for that, and guys, it's just a lot going on. I guess we can say this is expected. The escalation by violence begets violence. And when everything is constantly you know, life or death issues, what abortion, immigration, all of these issues that apparently this guy on the right feels passionate about, they're taking it to another level. But what's the surprise? You know when people say, I can't believe I saw somebody coming out. I can't believe this country is coming to coming to I don't know, like this is America, you know what I mean? This is this is who they are and who's been So I'm I don't I don't know what that means when we say what is coming to right.
Speaker 1: And this just shows you that people really do take politics very very serious.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people say they're not gonna get in wrong with politics, but as you can see, it means a lot to.
Speaker 3: A lot of people. Yeah means a lot. That's why, guys, again, right now, with everything going on, I can't encourage you enough to yes, I want you to stay safe. At the end of the day, though, you cannot be paralyzed to the point that you just, you know, feel you can't do anything at all. You just cannot forget about your local and your state seats and how to get involved, especially to turn some of this shit down, if nothing else folding and getting in the fetal position and saying I'm done with it. I don't think that's the way I do. I think that knowing how to get involved in you know, local government, state government, What positions can you be a part of. How can you get if you don't want to be the candidate, how do you get somebody else, how do you support them from a distance, whether that's anonymously public, whatever it is. Shout out to those they came to the training that we had on fourteenth, which we're going to do a podcast just on that, so just look for that. I want to recap the training. But shout out to those who are trying to make a difference. Because at the same time this weekend there was no kings rallies all over the country. They said they were largely peaceful. Tens of thousands of Americans joined No Kings protests against the Trump administration. About two thousand protests and rallies were planned. They filled the streets of US cities and towns and coordinate the No Kings event National Day of Peaceful Protests. If you followed me on Instagram, you saw where revolt news and I posted the sheriff that said, if you play there's something paraphrasing you play games with them, you will we will be notifying your family and your remains. If throw a brick, a fire bomb, or pointed gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at because we will kill your graveyard death. They were very clear that they're not playing no games. They will shoot you. And people say, you know what, They're not going to be intimidated. They're gonna go out, They're gonna piece of the protests and you know, shut out to those that did. There's a lot of folks, particularly in the black community, that was like, no, y'all got it. Black people have done enough enough protests and enough getting bit by the dogs, enough water holes and enough this or that, and they say they over it. You know what I find so interesting a lot of the political class that have much larger platforms than me. When BB Harris did not win, they were the first ones out there in their grieving process saying it's above me. Now. There were the first ones out there who were upset. There were the first ones out there to say, you know what, Black people were done, we're resting. They were the first you remember me talking about this in real time, or the first ones out there when they were saying we done with it, we taking a break, we taking are because remember I was saying, okay, why y'all resting? They're doing X y Z. So now the political class has now shifted back to wanting to wake everybody up, and I'm saying, no, y'all actually told them to rest, and that's what they're doing. Marcella's resting. They're resting. You remember y'all told them to rest. But now that you decide it to say, you know what, shit, I guess we need to get us a contract or too, or I guess we really don't need to be Now you want everybody to get up because you say get up. You told these people to rest. So they're resting, get boots and fans out and everything. Fans out and everything. So let us get in the rest posture. Now that you decided, Now okay, now we need to do something. Now we need to know, y'all. With these multi millions of followers y'all jumped on kable news, I'm talking about these black political class y'all said white people did this, as fans did this, agians did that. And it's so amazing because now I'm watching these same folks that were sitting up there pissed saying this online now saying, well, you know, guys, it wasn't all Hispanics where you know, guys, it wasn't all that y'all. The ones told me that it was yeah, and people actually believe you. Yeah, and it was fact it was. But now you're saying what, No, guys, come on, we no, you told them the rest, So now they're resting. See, I'm saying the same people I've been saying Marcel before this, come on in, let's focus on local. Come on in. Let's so I Hey, I'm if people want to rest, rest, if you don't want to fight the federal monster, rest I'm not telling no black people run out there and do nothing. Do what you feel compelled to do. What I am telling you is what I'm always telling you is you still got to send your child to somebody school district. You still got to operate your business. So you need an at least at the very least, know your city commissioner is and what plans they have for business? Who's building what? How do you get involved in that? What's next on the on the list, what's next on the agenda? You know what's coming down the pipe? How can I get involved? Those are the kind of things I'm pushing. Those are kind of things that I've seen work personally in my favor. Oh okay, they building an amway, Okay, we got two three years. Let me go in now and see who's the builders? Who? How can I get a contract? How can i you know, how can I make myself?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Where do I need to go? Where are the mixers, the town halls, the planning that you know, let me get involved in. Those are the things I'm trying to tell you how to do on the local level and the state level, but local at best, because life still goes on, so you're still going to need to be able to know what your mayors are doing, what your city commission doing, what your school board is doing at best. And that has nothing to do with standing out on no protests about no Trump that hey, it's above me now, y'all got it on the federal level, y'all got on a level. And the reason why I'm saying to myself because I can't organize everybody, I'm telling you what my small part is going to be right. I'm trying to take those that at least want to have some understanding. You live in Atlanta, So if Mayor Andre is elected again, you should know these are the plans that he got for Atlanta. These are the programs he's trying to run. These are the things he's trying to do. From a business standpoint, how can you get involved? Or from a citizen standpoint, how can you benefit? Because Atlanta gonna still be Atlanta even with everything else going on. So that's the thing. So they should have been preaching that message the whole time. But see, they was focused on getting everybody called up on federal getting everybody called up on VP Harris for everybody fall in love with Barack Obama was Okay, all, that's fine, but you weren't giving people the local tools on what they need to do to get engaged. So now they're just resting across the board, and you helped rock them asleep. Yep. You helped rock them to sleep by selling a dream, by making them think that something that you knew damn well was pretty much impossible to accomplish. You a a ministreint just from an operations standpoint, but you got so caught up in your invites, your white house, your access. You're wanting X y Z to know, you to want and guess what the streets is telling them, Marcellas, they ain't right, Guess what the streets is telling them. Y'all organize among y'allself, y'all go ahead and get y'all forty fifty people in the room, or the same forty people y'all talk to every year, y'all. Y'all got that, yep? Because the streets is so depressed and so suppressed and depressed that they literally don't know what to do. And this is why my training in the next podcast is gonna break that down. This is why we started the very basics of just understanding the very basics. There's gonna be some folks it's too basic for me. Good. I'm talking to the people that need to understand the very because those are the ones we need to bring in because your political class y'all ain't got to figure it out. So we need to go find some other people to figure it out. We need some fresh blood. And fresh blood don't mean age. As you know, Marcella. We got people in our training a fifties, sixties. We need no people that's saying, Okay, I need to be a part of this, and I don't know how, but let me be a part of this, and I guess we'll just get into it now. You know, the training that we had excellent guys. I'm reading the feedback. I only had one person on the survey, Marcello's that said it was a little too basic. He's looking, you know, forward to the webinars, which I understand. I'm glad you know he said that so I could know. But everybody else was like, no, this was basic stuff that I need to know. A lot of pep Marcella's don't know. You tell me, like a lot of people don't really understand the governor and the state rep and the state senator, and then the local positions versus the federal position. A lot of peop don't undertand a lot people don't understand differenttween an organizer and a activists. A lot of people don't really get like what that really means. So of course one was about roles and responsibilities for candidate's campaign work, activists, organizing. People love the SWAT, the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. We're gonna get more into that. I can do a webinar just on SWAT alone, but I'm just giving people the basics. So you tell me, marcels. You went to the first training in twenty twenty two. It still was the same curriculum, but it had my spin to it. So with that, I know you kind of biased, try not to do close, but you were in the class. You've been in the class. This time you were serving more as a moderator role, but I know you were still listening to the class you know as well, but just you know, kind of helping fewer questions. What would you say the difference between the virtual and the in person? And I know you asked it in one of my other episodes, like we still want to do in person. I think that's important, but virtual really gives me a chance to touch so many people across the bold and help people. Matter of fact, we had one question on people was asking about delegates in Virginia and I had to kind of you know, because everybody can name it different and showing how those terms are interchangeable. And you know all of that, But give me your perspective from the in person versus the virtual, and if you learn anything new, even though you rock right beside, I mean, you're on all you listen to all my content. You been in the class, you pretty much know a lot by sitting next to me. But did you have any aha moment of something that maybe came to you that you didn't previously know, either for myself or something somebody shared in the class.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say the difference is with the virtue. I noticed it was a lot of more questions than the in person one, and it's probably because we all were, you know, together on the virtual versus in person. You know, everybody was split up into different you know, different classes and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: A big class, but you still had a big class. You still had questions in the class. So it's not I don't know about being split up. When you say all together, you said in the in the in person organizing room with about one hundred people. So I want to make sure you I'm clear on what you're saying, meaning.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so this this, this particular the virtual one, right, everybody is on. Everybody is on in the same.
Speaker 3: You know, in the same room.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like that when we was you know, when we did it in person, you know, you had to you had to organize the tractor operative and the candidate, so you know, it was I'm just saying, it seems like on the virtual one it was more questions because and the one I was in, uh, in person, it wasn't as many questions as it was with this one on the virtual, which was actually good because they made the class more interactive. I think people wasn't wasn't afraid to ask the questions online versus in person. You know, some people may be a little shy, may get a little nervous.
Speaker 3: So let me help clarify your thought. Then, So what you're saying is because they're online, they were a little shy, not because we were all together. You understand what I'm saying you were saying it was more questions because they were all we were all together. No, it's not about being all together. The answer is it was more questions because people are not as shy. You understand what I'm saying, Just not because we're all together. What I would say with being all together is the diversity of questions, meaning you had people who wanted to run with organizers or you know, So the diversity of questions is what it means when we're all together. But your main point of having more questions is because people are less shy to ask questions in a chat opposed to raising their hands. Correct. Yeah, yeah, I've been training. I've been training one of the things. So communication is what I loved and I love to help people, you know, help people define their points, you know, with clarity and concise and so that's where you get a lot of that in the train as well. But just trying to, you know, make sure we're landing, because I know what you're saying, but I want to make sure you know how to articulate it so that if somebody asks, there's more Your bottom line is there's more questions because people are less intimidated to ask questions, and that's an actual real theory. Getting a master's an adult education, they teach you that adults are very most likely not to ask questions, which is why when people try to shade on online class and oh you can cheat online and you know djmv off somebody online class, you actually get more out of online because of the reason you just said. People are more compelled to ask because they're not shy, you know, they want to get it out, They want to say you even though it in the class, like anybody want to come up and say anything. We had one person come up, but everybody else didn't have anything to say, but they were active throughout the class, you know, so that that's the beauty. And some people didn't say anything at all, they just watched, you know. So I am very excited by it. Like I said, if you're in politics, that first one might have been a little bit boring for you because you know, positions. But for those who really like no, I really didn't understand or I didn't it was very necessary Mud tell us that we start at the beginning because just like if I'm taking you through freshman year, sophomore year, junior year, senior, year. It gets more advanced as you go. You don't go from being a freshman to a senior overnight. Right. Yeah, like you said last week, you try to bump up into another and found out, oh, you actually the expert you want. So there's a reason in law school. It's a reason why your birth year, second year, third year now in law school. Just so you know, as a tidbit, it actually gets easier in law school, and that is because they want to weed you out. Same thing with the military. Every week it gets easier first day, basic training, the first week, second week, hell, third week, fourth week, six week, you know, kind of gets depending on the task. But you get when I say easier, meaning I get to shower a little bit longer, I get more time to eat, you know, those types of things. And if you don't pass your third week physical assessment, you get what they call wash back to go back to week one, which is why I passed mine in the third week when they said, oh you better run this. Are you going back to week one? Watch me run this the clock. What I ain't gonna do is go back to week one because we want to tell and I shaved off two minutes like it was nothing. You'd be surprised the motivation you get when you got to go back to week one. So that's a good point, you know that I'm kind of making. Usually things do progress and get harder, but sometimes they get easier in certain things that are designed to push you out because what they're doing is they're weeding out everybody in the beginning. Let's make it as hard as possible so we can wean you out so we know if you make it the second year, third year of law school. Okay, class is not as intense, you know now that we got you through the we're gonna make you break. We're gonna break you your first year. That's what law schools about. Same thing with the military. Wow. Now it doesn't mean it doesn't mean the material doesn't get hard. You know, you learning more, obviously, but the course low, the you know, the intensity that happen to change the way you think and the way you operate, you know, and how you get things done. You know what I mean That that is first year, which is why it was critically important to me to go, as you asked me offline, critically important for me to go to HBCU, very important for me to be in a city where I have support. And I'm not talking about support like need no babysit on my baby's going to college. I mean support, like can I call on a Turney and be like, Hey, I'm struggling with how to brief this, you know? Or what am I missing? You know? Or hey, let me sit down with Judge Perry, And he said, soon as you get back, first dinner got to be about how to pass the bar. I need to tell you everything you need to know now you know, so you can go into it knowing you know what you need to be looking for for that bar, you know, which is four years down the road. That type of support.
Speaker 1: I wish when I was when I was in school, I wish it was hard at first and then easier down the road. It definitely was man and then I don't even know if I said it, but I took the regular word and the advanced world, all both of them at the same time. Even my professor was like, did you how did you even manage to do that? Because you shouldn't been allowed to jump to advance like that.
Speaker 3: But I did. It makes sense you do it now, you know. Just going back, guys to last week's episode. You know, forget sip enough to step and repeat Auntie jumped today one. You know, just jump to the actual event day, you know, like it shows up creation and even though I'm looking at it for three weeks straight, want me do that? I just wait till I get down there and figure it out as I go line. You know. That's that, that's that's your mindset because it's tracking. It's still tracking in real life. Yeah, you'll just wait till day of.
Speaker 1: Want to give me that that that zero point one point.
Speaker 3: To get me that a beat?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: I need no because you decided to do it like this, so we're gonna go with it. That's why you ever bring Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Said, Yeah, I've seen you work hard and you're gonna work hard again.
Speaker 3: I'm like to jump up and do it. You don't want to decide to just sit around and you you you love the pain, so you I'm here to get to you. Like we always say, that's the pain. You won't pay pay because I'm with it, no problem. I just keep that, okay. Marcella's I see you didn't sign up for the webinar. Oh no, check again, No, I checked it was signed up for. Then I was coming signed up for the webinar for two weeks, and guess a shout out to whoever already course to already went and signed up for the rebinar webinar. They went in. As soon as I said the course was ready, they went in, they clicked that link and they already signed up. Now y'all take a guess. Do you think it's Marcella's put a five minutes? Wait a minute, when did you say the course was ready yesterday? To the dashboard? Yeah, keep gonna look.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I looked at that and checked.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't sign up for whoever this is already signed up.
Speaker 1: The course too, wasn't well when I look, you can go see.
Speaker 3: Well he looked well when he looked, it was there. So the different I mean, you look, he signed up, he signed up. Were got one person already. I said, okay, then he's going through all the little chapters and you know, go ahead and getting on board.
Speaker 1: I want to look at it in real time.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and look at it in real time. Now, we like real time.
Speaker 1: I was responding and everything and stuff yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what you mean, Yeah, you missed it again, and then we'll we'll constant today and then we're gonna see how long it take you to sign up for of course. We don't see it.
Speaker 1: I don't question line No, it says, replay course all right, this course you.
Speaker 3: In course one? We talked, we moved on the course too. Maybe I haven't put you in course too yet. Are you in course too? Because I may have to enroll you in course too. No, it's saying roll noway click it and see if you say you already enrolled, because I remember if I put you in course to it, I so that might be on me. The point is he beat you to it, because you still could have said that I'm not This is what he's gonna say. The negg, Well, see I wasn't in it. That's why I didn't know, because if he was looking yesterday to see if he was in course too, that's what he would have sent an email or text saying, hey, I'm not in course too, put me in so I can pup here. I'm already hitting the I know Marcelle is in an excuse. No, I'll let you know of course when course too is available. I could have sworn you said that I said she was talking about one content you know when I was gonna add more content, I sent out an email telling people you can roll in course to now. You can roll in course to now. You could have been and rolling course too pre order. We already got like twenty people that's already enrolling course to everybody. But you. You didn't say, hey, I'm not in course, to make sure you put me in course too. You just buy him. I said again, it's tracking.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not in none of the other courses.
Speaker 3: We heard it today. Life, I'm gonna put ourselves in all five courses today and we're gonna see how long it takes. Well, you said, you said it was that it's always gonna be talking about what. He's waiting on me to say something. So this other perpose wasn't waiting on it. They wouldn't him, and they already registered and I can't do because I'm in the system now. But whoever this is in real time already registered for the webinar, meaning they'll get their email. They ready to go. They ready to go, so don't worry about it. Shout out to uh my producers. Shout out to Dwayne so helpful he edited, because y'all know Martillas ain't gonna take no courses on editing, even though he got a business degree. The Collins ech going, you must have something. Let me open the two places because the silence echoing sound. No, it was, yeah, it was going. When I was talking. You heard me going, Okay, sorry Dwayne, and you gotta mess with the just let it play. People used to it, but.
Speaker 1: It ain't it going Norton.
Speaker 3: Now we will upload. I will send out another email to say the videos available on demand. You can go watch it if you missed it. And course two is open, so that'll be the next video. So guys, you're gonna hear me talking about the training constantly because that's just I'm just on that type of time, y'all. I just am. I have to connect the podcast to it because this is the only outlet that I'm constantly, you know, in front of a microphone outside of Revote News. But guys, I cannot stress to you enough why we really really really need to, you know, make sure we're preparing Marcella's We just do and all I'm just compelled. I just got to give information. You want free information, come to the podcasts, download the podcasts every week. I'm always gonna give game. But if you want step one, step two, step three, step four, absolutely come to the course. It's very affordable. Fifty bucks. You got two and a half hours, you got materials that you can download prior to. It's definitely well worth. And you interact with me. I'm not passing you off on nobody else. It is literally just you and I the course dashboard. I love that people can't engage ask questions. I'm very active. I posted in there yesterday. If y'all got any additional questions posting me on the dashboard, you know, I'm going way above mar sales to make sure you know that people get everything they need. I'm over selling you know the product. Shout out to the reviews. I uploaded that on the website as well. I couldn't wait to put you know the reviews we got. You don't have to take my word for listening to what they have to say. You're definitely gonna get the real deal, guys. So thank you so much. Guys, We're gonna go ahead and close this one out rest in peace again to the Hormond family. This is just so sad and so unfortunate, and you know we can do continue to just keep keeping everybody living in our prayers. But we can't just do prayers myselves. We got to get to work. And I'm not saying that as a scare tactic. I'm just telling you what it is. If you don't want these type of people taking over your school boards, taking over your see committed, taking over your man We cannot Whatever we can't control, we can't control. But what we can't control, we can control. And I'm not going to sit up here and I tell you that you cannot control have some level of influence on your local government, because you can. So this is just what this is about. Local local, Local, local, local. Sign up for the training, guys, rock with us on these basic courses. If the basic course don't work for you, no areas. I got plenty of webinars coming that will just been, you know, not a course, just a webinar on the specific things that people are asking me. How to build a field map, how to work with a candidate, how to you know, media, media relations, interview, all of that. You're going to get all of that, But we must start off the freshman year with the basics. Must start off the basics. Multi wa person, I'm going to do you know so much at a time. I don't want my basic freshmans skipping to you know, a webinar without them, you know, at least having the basic fundamentals or access to it. So if they're lost in a webinar, I can say, guys, if you want more know more about this, go back and look at Course three. Because I covered this in Course you understand I'm saying. So just be patient with me, y'all politicals that know it all, Just be patient and let me get the tribe up to speed because this will be your next candidate, your next campaign worker, your next organizer, your next activist. Let's get them up to speed and then we'll be on the same page or at least try to be on the same page as we move forward to more advanced content. Guys, So thank you again, thank you ourselves as usual, and we'll see y'all next time, Thiefs. If you like what you heard on straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast network in iHeartRadio Antislam figure Out, and I like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Cruffer and our executive producer, Charlott Magne to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.