Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. I'm Carl Messer along with Tim Stanwick. Let's get to some stocks on the move back with us Bloomberg News Equities reporter Avalon Parnale joining us here, and we're going to start with an after hours one.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are. We going to start off with Grails.
Speaker 2: This is not a household name.
Speaker 1: It isn't, but it's starting.
Speaker 2: To maybe for Avalon it is okay, she covers healthcare, right.
Speaker 1: It sure is. So it is an early cancer detection test maker. They have this test called Gallery that in theory is supposed to help people find out a little bit more about cancer earlier. And the idea is if you find out about your cancer earlier than in theory, your outcomes should be better as well. However, today they had some data out that showed that that test Gallery did not meet a key goal of reducing combined stage three and stage four cancer or diagnosis. And that's kind of important because one of the main reasons behind getting this test in general is because you know, you want doctors to catch the cancer early and in theory it should deal with better outcomes. If that's not necessarily what's going to happen then for places like England with the NHS, and it's probably going to be a little bit tougher to sell that they should be implementing this across the country.
Speaker 2: The stack has been on a tear.
Speaker 1: It's up almost nineteen percent year to date.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting, not necessarily one on a radar. Big I think today's move is it still I don't know if that after would happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why, yeah, yeah, yeah, And we'll see what happens in the in the trade tomorrow. Big part of the float is short too, about fourteen lower in the after hours.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so not going to be positive on the air. Was doing the expectations tomorrow. Yeah no, that's a big one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, where do we go next? Sorry, we are going to be.
Speaker 2: This is my aftermark, my numbers, silly numbers.
Speaker 1: We are now heading towards the farm. So deer ticker DEE shares finished up twelve percent to hit a record high today. That's the highest level since at least nineteen eighty number two gainer in the S and P five hundred to twey exactly exactly, and that climb is coming after detractor Maker boosted its profit outlook for the year and is expecting an upturn potentially in the farming economy, which is fairly different compared to its peer CNCH Industrial, which actually said the opposite. It says that it's taking a slightly more cautious stance and it's expecting that rebound to happen in twenty twenty seven at the earliest. It's a forty two percent year to date.
Speaker 2: Woa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big year, especially if you think that potentially agriculture is going to be coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See what else you got on you on your list to circle us out? I have herbal Life ticker HLF, which it shares jumped eighteen percent into the close, which it's partially because of our story. We reported that the world famous soccer player, or if you are outside of the US, football player Cristiano Ronaldo plans to invest seven point five million dollars and also provide sponsorshi rights to take a ten percent stake in the new health and wellness tracking service that is owned by Herbal Life.
Speaker 2: What HBO pro to call software.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay health and wellness tracking service.
Speaker 2: I didn't know about this.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Mizuko is actually calling that a pretty nice addition to the company that had also solid fourth quarter earnings. And considering the World Cup is later this year, aunt Ronaldo's expected to play in, it could be well timed.
Speaker 2: This stock Moover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.