Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Now listen, get out. The Chance defeated the Dolphins thirty two to twenty, but the big news came out after the game. Tyreek Heal basically said he wanted out of the Dolphins organization.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to the soundn't joll eh whoa?
Speaker 5: You know Snoop did a great job of know filling in whenever he lined the offense, you know, getting us down. But you know, whenever you're missing, you know you're franchise player.
Speaker 2: Man, it kind of sucked.
Speaker 5: So I don't even know, bro, you know, this is my first time I haven't been in the playoffs, man, So I mean for me. Like I said, Man, I just got to do what's best for me and my family dog. If that's here, that's where, wherever the case may be. Man, I'm I'm finna open that door for myself. Alass, I'm opening the door right right, I'm out, bro. You know, so it was great playing here, but you know, right at the end of the day, Bro, I gotta do what's best for you know, for for my career. And you know it was best because I'm too much of a competitor to be you know, just it means out there eating every day.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe that he's emotional.
Speaker 1: He's emotional after win, understanding he's always been in the playoffs and then having to be home.
Speaker 2: You know, ain't Patrick Mahomes to go to tour? What did he think? Now? Remember he was running his mouth tour is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: He's sticking it for his quarterback. They're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, oh Joe, you mean to tell me, Okay, so you're gonna say, oh yeah, but what you call him is better than Tom Brady. Ain't no sense of doing that. Ain't nobody believe that. Ain't nobody said tour plus his injury history, which you knew. But I go to show your fan you see, thirty million came by your happiness when you get your eyes beat there. You play with a quarterback that's injury prone, so you're dependent on that. The backup can come in and keep that thing going. What's the one thing about how many games? If Patrick Mahome's bess, that's why you factor in all of that when you make a decision like you make, you got the money. But look at them stats. He looking at all them guys that got them stats? Or Tyreek Hill has never not been to the Pro Bowl. Now when they talk about oh Joe, last year, the players voted him the number one player. Yeah, where do you think he's gonna be this year? Let's let's let's talk about this. Go ahead, let's talk where can we see Tyreek Hill going?
Speaker 1: Being that he's put that out there like that, understanding his frustrations and not having the type of season that Tyreek Hill should have. Who by all means, regardless of this down season, it's still a top three, top five wide receiver in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Correct, Hey, Hey, I don't know what I have. Top five what ay what top five receivers? You know requesting the trade?
Speaker 1: Now I know now we're not Now, we're not gonna do this. We're not gonna do this on Beyonce's Internet. We're not gonna do this on Beyonce. Tyreek Hill is not a top five just simply because it was let to come on that. Don't don't do me like that. Don't do me like that. With understanding to his injuries, backups, things suffered. He can't throw the ball to himself.
Speaker 2: Factor that in when you made that Tod tour. Him was hurt before you got there. He was hurt in college. You didn't factor that in. You didn't care. Hold on every chance he got. He took a shot at the Kansas City Chiefs. They didn't have to trade it. They traded it with years left on his contract. They offered him money, but they couldn't get to the guarantee. They were trying to low ball him. Don't do that. They were trying too, Oh Joe, they hold on. You remember the year before they asked him, would he restructure the contract? Tyreek Hill said, no, what's outside of the contract. Outside the contract ain't no restructure. Now what happened to that a year later. If you sign a contract and you don't restructure in their favor, watching they sign a contract for you in your favor. Can't say that. I'm just going by what he said. Now, if it's a lie, he said it, we can pull the tanks if you want to. You see, you see what happens. You see what happened with you, Oh Joe, he didn't have to say. Kansas City done right by him. I got fired by CBS. You've never ever heard me a bad word about CBS. Fox. Let me go under the bad word. They gave me an opportunity. CBS gave me my first media job on network television, the Tiffany Network. I'm grateful. FS one gave me a chance to show that I can do. I could be more better football player. I could talk about more sports than just football. I'm forever grateful. That's not what he did with Kansas City. Every chance he got, he took a shot at him. Now look at it. Hold on, he should be made to stay his ass.
Speaker 1: And man, nah, he gonna be alright, he gonna be all right. We're gonna get it done. But you know, once you put the bait out there like that. You know team gonna come and call, and that team.
Speaker 2: I'm a lowball you because I know he won't out. Why would I give you what he's worth when I know he won't out. I know you look, I know your high is about to go in foreclosure. I'm not finna give you what's worth. I know you need to sell that car. I'm not gonna give you what it's worth. You got valuable, you got watchers, you got whatever the case may be. Why would I pay you what is worth when I know you got to get up Foster he's seeing. Think about it, Think about how how it would have looked a three time Super Bowl chap. Now maybe he doesn't have seventeen hundred yards, but oh Joe, what's the difference between fifteen You think if Tyreek Hill stayed in Kansas City and instead of having seventeen hundred eighteen hundred yards, he had fifteen hundred yards? Do they view Tyreek any differently? They don't, They don't, they don't.
Speaker 4: I like, you know, you see how you put the bait out there?
Speaker 2: Though? What if?
Speaker 4: What if he in the back in Kansas City?
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure, my homeboy, love to have it. Yeah, m hmm, come back home tail talk between your legs on. Oh you see that, old Joe. It's funny how that thing work.
Speaker 4: Add sometimes sometimes you gotta go back to your ex.
Speaker 2: There's no place like home in that what dark? Why? Whoa whoa? You think i'mbout to let you sneak that at that? Y'all heard of that? You think I'm about to sleep let you sneak that at wh What you mean what you try to get an old joke? Oh no, no, no, no, I'm just saying. I'm just saying in general, No, no, it ain't no just there's never there's never. There's no such thing as just. There's always a reason. Nobody just does anything. You just sit in your car. You're getting your car to go to work, or do you get in your car to go to the gym, or do you get your car to go to the store, or do you get the car to the airport.
Speaker 4: There's never just right, there's always a reason.
Speaker 2: Now again I'm.
Speaker 1: Using the reference. I was just using the reference in general, using the reference. Sometimes sometimes you don't understand what you got until it's gone. So Tyreek with a great understanding after a short standing here in Miami.
Speaker 2: What's gone that you understand have a better understanding and appreciation for? Oo? Damn can you fly? Let me see you turn your head all the way around so you ain't no hours? So I ain't talking about you? You you right?
Speaker 4: I mean you asked the question again. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, what what have you lost that you realized that it was better home than a way was?
Speaker 1: I was in reference. We were talking about Tyree. We were talking about Tyree. Okay, oh yeah, do you seem to be off track a little bit. I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: Hold up. Then Mike McDaniel spoke about Tyreek not playing the fourth quarter. Let's take a listen. Mike McDaniel had to say.
Speaker 6: I was informed that he was unavailable in uh right right before a drive. I was not informed that it was a new injury. And you know, I think you know at that point in time, my focus was uh on the players, and I didn't take the time to go, uh trying to figure out more into that just and there there was guys on the field that were competing and we were trying to win a game.
Speaker 2: So my focus was there that's not a good look, O Joe. That's a horrible look. O Joe. That's what the head coach did, Tyreek, he took himself out of the game. No different, What then, what Debona Campbell did? That is absolutely no different.
Speaker 4: He was an injury.
Speaker 2: No, no, Mike mcday, you just said he was briefed that there was no new injury. I thought, well, are you sure that's what he said? I thought he just said he that's exactly what he said. That and all you didn't know you you heard it, You heard it right the first time?
Speaker 4: Built up frustration, manat.
Speaker 2: So let me ask your question. He frustrated. Do you think he's gonna get that check tomorrow? So he's not gonna be too frustrated not to get that check, but he too frustrated to take his ass in the game. You see. Yeah, this is why NFL players don't get guaranteed money. This is the argument that those owners use, O Joe, we know it's bullgeye. You can't quit on your style. You excuse for the man when the man told you, Why you do that? Why do you think excuse it for these guys? Oh Joe, you just said it was a new injury might make that you said, he was informed that the man said he was unavailable, and it was to his knowledge it was not an injury, a new injury.
Speaker 1: No, he said it was a new injury.
Speaker 2: Hey, rewrap that sound right?
Speaker 4: Listen to it again.
Speaker 6: I was informed that he was unavailable and uh, right right before a drive. I was not informed that it was a new injury. And you know, I think you know at that point in time, my focus was uh on the players, and uh I didn't take the time to go, uh try to figure out more into that. Just there there was guys on the field that were competing.
Speaker 2: You're trying to win again. Now you want to try to make it that excuse for him, Go ahead, Flora, George, Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard at that time he wasn't informed by the new injury, but he was informed about the old one.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. I'm not finna get into it about you. The Patriots defeated the Bills twenty three to sixteen. After the game, Jared Mayo was informed he would not be returning as the head coach. It. Well, see, now we just talked about this.
Speaker 1: We just talked about this last night on We just talked about this last night on Mike Vrabel. You put up the goddamn avatar with you and your new England Patris uniform. You knew what that meant. I told you you listen. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. He knew the job was he already they've been talking. That's tampered. You gave your drawing Mayo one year. One year, not enough time to do anything in the NFL, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: The question is that one year with those same players, how many games did coach Belichick get win? Oh?
Speaker 4: Snap?
Speaker 2: Though we the same players that Coach Belichick had, they got the third pick in the draft. What draft did they get this year? The fourth pick in the draft with a lot of the same players. The only difference they got a quarterback or they drafted a rookie quarterback, right, Drake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I have a question since Gerard Mayo's lease for so short, being a year, Mike Rabel comes in. I'm assuming we're all assuming that Mike Bravelin is going to be the next head coach of the Newgan Patriots.
Speaker 4: What's going to happen next? How short is his leach gonna be?
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna be one year or does he get a little bit more grace.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick was five and eleven. If I'm not mistaken, he got another year. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying anything funny. I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying that's what coach Belichick got. Girard Mayo was supposedly handpicked by the Craft family, mainly mister Kraft, and he got one year. But I told you last night he he understood that if he didn't hire Mike Brabell now he was not going to get a chance to hire because Mike brabel was gonna get hired.
Speaker 4: Don't get hired on the coaching cycle. Yep, he definitely get hired.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Damn man, that's not I ain't listen. The business is always been the business. The game has always been the game. And when it comes to the business sometime the business is dirty.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: And this in the fact that Gard Mayo, I think is not as bad for him. He lives in Foxborough, he was already there. He was under Belichick's tutelage. I was just thinking about for family, uh, and circumstances of having to pick up and move and leave and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But obviously, man, I'm not leaving to No Foxborough. That man ain't gonna live in No Foxborough. He not the coach, but he's been coaching there for years. Unk, he's been in Foxborough. How would you say what you just said? Repeat what you just said to the chat?
Speaker 4: He's been doing what living in Foxborough?
Speaker 2: Doing what? Coaching? Okay, so what is he doing now in Foxboro? But he's not nothing. He's no longer thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a question. Is is it disrespectful? Is it disrespectful for Brayble to have him on his staff?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to be a head coach? I was the head coach and not gonna be an I'm gonna be a decordinator or an assistant on the staff.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you, I'm asking a question.
Speaker 2: Unk.
Speaker 1: You know how you know how that you know how the coaching world works. You always keep a job when you're in certain circles. You always keep a job when you are in certain circles.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious what. Here's the thing. This is not gonna be a situation where, uh, I don't believe mister Kraft will pick anybody on Mike Brabel's staff. That'll be a Mike Brabel decision. Yeah, I mean personally, I don't know. If I'm the head coach, get them get fired, and all of a sudden I come back and I'm the defensive coordinator right now, I might go somewhere else if you're a decordinator. But I don't know, if I don't know if I could be able to be that there, Joe, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, right right, listen, whoa and another thing. Now, we don't get the opportunities as often as others. That's why I was saying, if the opportunity presented itself, do you take it or you sit back and say no, you know what, I had my time here.
Speaker 4: My time here is done.
Speaker 1: I'm going to move on and hopefully I get a chance somewhere else, maybe to be a head coach, or maybe to do what I do best.
Speaker 4: And that is be a defensive coordinator. Let me ask you this, how many years did he get? He did hit a three or four year deal?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Why are all these lights on? Man, I'm not paying this electric bill?
Speaker 2: He signed a seven year deal? Yeah? Oh yo, Yeah, that man signed a seven year deal. It got one.
Speaker 1: And listen, they got to pay that hole. No, he signed like a four year they had, Hey, they got they gotta pay that whole thing, right, No, no, no, he got I think he signed a four year deal and they got to pay that whole four years, right unless he gonna get some another job and then it's offset. So whatever he does, whatever, they'll make it up right right, right, college, you don't really have offset.
Speaker 2: I think it was like a three or four year deal. But that that hurt. But I'm just thinking about it. Well, that should have been. That should have told him three years. Most coaches get five six Now that's crazy at minimum, righty'.
Speaker 4: You don't feel bad?
Speaker 5: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 2: What was the Matt Ruhle got like a six or eight year deal when he with the Carolina al.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the coaches got a good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, advance. Joseph left, he was the head coach. He got fired. He went as a d C. Yeah, that was in between. He was a d C. What boom went to the Cardinals, came back to the Broncos as a d C. Yeah, could I see that? But no, to be on that staff after being the Hey coach, Nah, I'm good, I'll sit this one out. Mm hmm, yeah, I leave. I think it was a three year deal. It had to be. I think it's three yeah, but maybe maybe an option. But that should have gave you a clue because most coaches now signing five year deals. Oh, Joe, Yeah, the Commanders beat the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones, The Commanders come, excuse me? The Cowboys lose to the Commander's twenty three to nineteen after played by Mariota took Terry McClure. Excuse me, Jerry Jones say, five hundred and fifty thousand by not playing Cooper Rush today to a board a snap incentive? What claims he didn't know? Let's take a listen to the sound of Jarry talking after the game.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know about it until I read about it. So nothing, nothing at all. Those in synyms are in there for the team, and we put them in there so that if someone is in his case as a backup quarterback casting the lay that got the financial incentives, but they're usually put it in there because of people representing it, then there should be. So he did really earn some pretty serious incentives.
Speaker 2: This shit, didn't I tell yo? Joe Chat, didn't I tell y'all, Jared didn't know what the hell he was doing. How'd you the general manager? You would want to do the contracts? I thought, Oh, Joe, if you do the contract Oh, they're put in there. So you mean to tell me an agent could sneak some stuff by somebody. Of course not the general manager reads over everything. You see what I'm saying. Chat, All you got to do is listen to Jerry, and Jerry will really tell you how little he knows about the game.
Speaker 1: He knew about them, goddamn in sinnifs he knew about them, Damnar Sinnives. Why in the hills did they just start Trey Lance just for the sake of for the sake of things the last week of the season. You knew what you was doing. You didn't want, of course to be money. We've heard stories like this. This happens all the time. It helped all the time, and this was done purposely. And you know, to us, you know, to the people in the chat, five thousand a lot of money. But when think about it to someone like Jerry, your penny pension? Why your penny pension? Well you see what it cost him.
Speaker 2: Derrick Henry had more rush yards by himself than the entire Cowboys organization. Cowboys had fifty other yards rushing in five touchdown. Derrick Henry had nineteen twenty one and sixteen touchdowns. But you somehow you thought Zeke was a better option. The deack Henry Jack Henry cost the Ravens two years sixteen million dollars. Now there's an offer that probably, considering he played so well, they'll probably give. But they probably give them another extra year, probably bumped that up to about twelve million, because I believe Dereck Henry has at.
Speaker 4: Bare minimum have at least two more years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at t at the level that he might not rush for another nineteen hundred. But can I interest you in fifteen hundred? Yeah, playing with Lamar because Lamar had the ball to him and roll out to the backside. He gonna hold that backside in every time. Now, Derrick Henry being that thing back so for so on. But this is embarrassing. Jareds just starts speaking. He really because he makes himself look bad. He really does. He makes himself look he makes himself look awful. I don't think he cares. He doesn't care, but he cares. Oh, he absolutely cares, because privately, when when people that he has a relationship with and they say stuff, oh he reach out, He cares. He absolutely cares.
Speaker 1: One thing, he knew Cooper Rush had that god damn incitive. Any damn contract owners know all that stuff. They know everything. They're briefed on who's to get paid what before a game is happening, what money is supposed to be shelled out, what players need, catches, runs, passes, throws, percentages.
Speaker 4: They know all that.
Speaker 1: They're briefed on it before those games come up the following week.
Speaker 2: He knew.
Speaker 1: That's why the decision was made to bench, to make sure he didn't hit those incentives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I honestly, oh, Joe, I mean Cooper Russ, I mean Cooper Russ. Trey Lands ain't looked too bad.
Speaker 4: Not even too bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously he got legs, but we know he got legs. But I mean, look, he missed the throw he had died dell. He tried to aim at and it knows dived on it. But I mean, hey, maybe with some referents doubt. Look, I ain't saying he about to be Jade Daniels. I'm not saying hes gonna be any of these guys that I ain't saying all that right, but I think he showed me enough that if the Cowboys don't bring it back, some give an opportunity, They're gonna give them an opportunity. But Marcus to Marioda had a fifteen or eighteen sixty one two touchdowns, Jay David six or twelve. Cowboys are what we thought they'd be.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it are the Cowboys what we thought they'd be or the Cowboys of what they've always been?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 4: Okay, two things can be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully hopefully they get things together next year because I like the Cowboys. I like the Cowboys fans. I like the Cowboys players. I don't like the people that actually run the cow not personally. I'm just saying the way they do things.
Speaker 2: This was the first time I don't think I think the Cowboys fans come to the realization. You think they get it, Yeah, they're not delusion anymore. I don't know they realized that Jerry is the issue and they're not gonna go anywhere. This is the first time that I actually I think that's that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be the same thing next year. Training camp is gonna be filled up Jerry's world September September ninth, whenever the season starts, preseason, Jerry's world is going to be filled up. As long as in my coming in.
Speaker 4: Nothing is gonna stop, Nothing going to change.
Speaker 2: Jared Jones also crazy McCarthy, but wouldn't comit to the future. This is what James later tweeted earlier, Jane, I know, James, She's come on f this one under a couple of times. I love her when she talks about the Cowboys. Yeah she no. Jared Jones kept talking about one of the coach that would agree to an incentive based contract. Oh Joe, I'm not gonna give you X. But if you win the division, if you get to the NFC Championship game, you win the Super Bowl. That's not how coaches work. But check this out. But I argue the market pays otherwise. Then he said he didn't want anyone who didn't want to be here. But I argue, but if someone doesn't, it doesn't make you feel like you're wanting Why would you make no mistake, Cenny coaches who want this job. He's not wrong about the coaching job requires a level of ambiguity that he might not subscribe. He might subscribe to for others struggle to stomach. So in other words, he knows, there's only thirty two of them. Ojoe, there's only thirty two NFL head coaches. The Dallas Cowboys is the most visible, most recognizable pro sports team in all the world. You take those soccer clubs, you take all of them. The Dallas Cowboys have it is more valuable than all of them. They make more money than all of them. Ten point one billion. That is what they're worth. Jerry knows that. But you see, Oh, I'm what if would I take an incentive based contract considering you get the control, you get all the control. I don't get fired, I don't get no say in the final fifty three, I get no say in the draft, I get no saying pregency. But you you really controlled my destiny?
Speaker 4: Oh, Choe, would I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: And you say, you say, it's probably one of the most prominent, you know, coaching jobs there is out there.
Speaker 2: But who wants to go? Who wants to go? Coast there?
Speaker 4: Who would want to go? Listen?
Speaker 1: If you go coat, if you go coach in the circus, you won't be able to tell a difference from the clowns. I said, I said that. I said that quote wrong. I said it wrong, But you get what I'm saying. Yes, no, who would want to do that?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yes, this man said he wanted his coach to take an incentive based contract.
Speaker 1: He's so he's unserious. He's unserious, he's unseious. This is why things are going to where they're going. Very unserious. Ah, man, Joe, he did serious and oh yeah, oh he absolutely said it's serious.
Speaker 2: It's most laughable. Yeah until he Uh, I'm sorry, players, I can't openly root for the Cowboys. I'm rooting for the players. I'm rooting for Dak and cd Is. I can't because it's fruit of the poors in the tree. It's contaminated because he owns the team and the things that he's done. Now they're just employed. So I'm it's called truth, you know what. Fruit of the tree is absolutely okay, So it's contaminated. I can't.
Speaker 4: But hey, and I like I like a lot of the players.
Speaker 2: I do, but I will call the ass out when now I think there don't play to the level of the standard that they should be as a player in this league given their tenure. Absolute, I'm gonna call him out, absolutely, but nah, not them with with him. Nah, I'm good, Oh, Joe. Mike Evans extends is one thousand yards streak, matches Jerry Rice all time instead of taking a knee to run out the clock. The Buccaneers were one last play to get Mike Evans three million dollar bonus. It was Mike Evans eleven straight one thousand yard season live, that's live. Now.
Speaker 4: Now you see the difference, you see, you see the difference.
Speaker 2: I wanted that dream knew that. You think that GM knew that Mike evis beating the dog? All right?
Speaker 1: They knew it because they talked about it on TV before it even happened. You know, Mike being able to reach his incentive get three million dollars in a centim. Yes, the GM knew, he understood and gonna make sure Mike got it. No, that's that's the difference.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it difference. I love it. I love I love when teams reward their players. Mike Evans has been nothing but a model citizen for Tampa he had an opportunity to possibly leave for Green of Pastors and free agencies. He took less money because his family was there. He's been great in the community and he's like, you know what, I want to be a one helmet guy. Yeah, And they rewarded him for that loyalty. They've been loyal to him. He's been loyal to them. He's been nothing but a great player and a great ambassador of that organization. And this is how it should be when someone have rewarded you with their play and their loyalty. I believe a team should pay that back. Not all teams do this a lot of times. Loyalty only goes one way. It normally goes player to team, and the team never reciprocates that loyalty to the player like it's been reciprocal. Because even tarm Brady, every all talk about Tom Brady did all that.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, what did the Patriots do? Hey, it's a dirty game. The game is a game business business.
Speaker 2: Mike Evis, congratulations, one of the great receivers in NFL history. Eleven straight seasons of one thousand receiving yards. We thought that record in jeopardy. Oh, Joe. Remember he pulled his hamstring, he missed three games. Hey, but Baker, say, bro, come on back. I got you so, Mike, congratulations very well deserved eleven straight seasons of one thousand yards. Only Jerry Rice has more fourteen. That's live. The Eagles defeated the Giants twenty to thirteen. Chatter around the league. Joe Joe, Joe shown shine showing will remain with the Giants. But Brian day Ball is out? O Joe do you agree? Should uh Mara have just cleared house?
Speaker 4: You know what, Tom? With no quarterback, you knew what's gonna happen, right, Who's the quarterback?
Speaker 2: Who was the GM that paid the quarterback? Who was the GM that got rid of Shakwan? Who was the GM that drafted Evan Neil? Who was that GM?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, but listen, I'm saying firing Brian de Ball and you're bringing in someone new, and you're bringing them and you're bringing in someone new to the exact same situation, because until you resolve the quarterback issue, it's going to be the same cycle repeating itself in the next two to three years until you get a quarterback in it that you continue to be a team around.
Speaker 2: Hold on, is that the coach job or the GM job?
Speaker 4: The GM?
Speaker 2: Okay, so why are the coach going in the GM staying because he picked those players.
Speaker 4: Well, you're preaching to the choir. You're preaching to the choir.
Speaker 1: But usually when you're a position of power, you get to call the shots and do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: You make mistakes, you don't have to take no accountability.
Speaker 2: For put that off on somebody else. Huh. It is.
Speaker 1: There, it is, and that is exactly what they're doing. Well, you know what, I didn't do this right, But you know I'm gonna fire you. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: The Giant. Look, the only thing the Giants have elite neighbors is legit. One hundred and nine catches, the second most in a rookie season. Rock Buyers broke that record later. I think he had like one ten. He almost broke the record for most catches by tight end. He finished a little, just a little short of Zach Ertz's record of one sixteen. Malik mud neighbors that catching that touchdown catch and run that he had sensational. Yeah, they got plenty of money. I'm trying to get a quarterback. Yeah, maybe you need to stop gap. Now, that doesn't stop me from drafting one. But in the meantime, do I go out and do I pay a or do I pay a Sam Donald? Oh?
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Stop right there, Minnesota is not letting Sam Donald get up buy that building.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: M mum hmmm. Uh. The man uh he traded Leonard Williams. Remember Leonard Williams. They had a heck of a season in Seattle. Remember the man gave up to first round picks uh uh uh in Brian Burns at the Giants.
Speaker 4: Brian Burns came from Carolina to the Giants, right.
Speaker 2: But somebody offered two first round Uh? Hold on, what do you give up to get Brian Burns? They now, they didn't give him too much. But here's the thing. Carolinapped that up because somebody had two first rhymes on the table for him and they were rebuffed.
Speaker 4: That only to take a second of a fear so, but it is just something.
Speaker 2: It's just the stuff that it was just stuff that the general man, I don't know how he keeps his job. In Brian day, ball. I'm not looking. I'm not an advocate for Brian day Ball right, but I'm definitely not an advocant for the general manager.
Speaker 4: That was terrible. That's been terrible, just awful.
Speaker 2: The Bears did something they haven't done, O Joe since twenty eighteen. Oh yeah, they defeated the Packers on a walk off fifty one yard field goal twenty for the twenty two. Green Bay was right to play for the sixth seed in Week eighteen, but leaving the game with injury Kristin Watson with a knee, Jordan Love with an elbow.
Speaker 4: Scary times in Green Bay. You have to wait.
Speaker 2: There was no diagnosis after the game, so we'll have to wait. I'm sure they're gonna get MRIs tomorrow. Watson looked like a non contact It didn't look good. It did not look good, O Joe, Jordan Love elbow, he left the game, did not come back. Kayleb Williams twenty one touchdown, DJ more than nine catches eighty six yards and a touchdown. Keenan Allen had three for twenty five. Malik Willis chain of thirteen bro malite. If you want to play a lot long time in the NFL. You better see that pre release safety to hit you in your damn chest. Now you look at that was a safety? What if that was a linebacker?
Speaker 4: O Joe, it wouldn't have been nice. That wouldn't have been nice. How you not, oh Joe? How you not see that? He said? You know, you know when the game and the game is moving on.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I'm a right handed quarterback. That guy hit me in my face. Do you know how hard it is for a guy to get a shot. Yes, you right handed? That guy hit you in your face, not your back, the left side of your blind side. You a right handed quarterback? Oh Joe? Did he not hear the line? It looked like they live the call. N man of the line of scrimmage? Is your guy? You gotta throw hot off him?
Speaker 4: He never saw it. Did the receipt the receiver?
Speaker 2: It ran the hot rock. He didn't even look to see he did. Oh, I'm just being an artist. You remember earning this rookie season, Justin Fields got caught with a shot just like that. They do this him and I remember that. I remember that. I remember that. You don't want to take too many of those shots, not no clear shot like that you will get enough hits in your back. You know, you throw the ball, oh joe and they get you at the last second. Ra, you don't want to make a living taking crash crash dummy shots like that. Yeah, as we were talking to see him pump, I mean they're like, okay, I can this is enough to day.
Speaker 4: The Bears showed me a little something today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now it wasn't oh Joe, It wasn't great. No, they only had a little over two hundred yards thirty forty. It gains. But Caleb Williams was twenty one of twenty nine. Okay, that's good night. He made some throws. Sometimes I think he tries to throw too much off balance, but the throat that he had the DJ MORI was off ballance changed arm angles. But uh, I think with the right coach, I think they can. I think they got talent on the side.
Speaker 1: I was just getting ready to say that you get the right coachre you know with him, boy, Sky's a limit, Scot's a limit. You can see. Kayla william gives you hope. Kayler william gives you promise. You know, based on what you know, you can do. Again, I said about quarterbacks all the time. He plays good in starts, but you can see the potential. Let him get the right coach in there and watch what happened.
Speaker 2: How would Joe? Yeah, Haster defeated the Falcons in overtime. Brice Young does it? They walk it off forty four thirty eight, Bryce Young accouncilor five one two, three four five, then go three passing, two rushing as they beat the Falcons forty four thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Ot Falcons missed the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Ay, I think bright, I think Carolina found a quarterback of the future that had him all along. Absolutely, guys started making plays. If you go back and look at that game, look at them guys making plays. Kocher made some hell of a plates Adam Thiela made. I mean, guys made tough catches today. Oh Joe, that's what you have to do. Guys have to make I mean, you have to make tough catches for a guy. I mean, damn, the guy can't put it between the numbers all the time. Yeah, just is anywhere in the vicinity. Just put it in the area. YESHI. You had a young quarterback, he's struggling, make some tough catches. Let him get some confidence. He was twenty five or thirty four two fifty one, three touchdowns. Michael Penny Junior had an outstanding day in a losing effort. He was twenty one and thirty six three twelve two touchdowns, one of exception. B John Robinson had a monster day running the football. Twenty eight rushers, one hundred and seventy yards, two tds. They ran the ball thirty six times to twenty seven. Drake London mobs today ten catches for buck eighty seven, two TVs, eighteen targets. Ray Ray McLeod had four for sixty six. Kyle Pierce had two three targets, two catches fifteen yards. They are a couple of players away, I think Carolina. Look, I'm not saying they about to be Detroit. They're about to switch this thing around. Yeah, but I know they got their quarterback. Now get them get him a little offensive line. Look, did a great job, he got no sacks. Protect him a little better. Get a couple offensive linemen.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, building if they get if they get them, I ain't saying that if they get like a I'm not saying there is one out there like a Jamar Chase justin Jefferson.
Speaker 4: I'm like a elite neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about one of them, the Brian Toman Jr. Win of them type, like one of them tight like yeah, like like that that boy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm trying to say. Yes, I have one of know what you're trying to say. Man, listen, stop.
Speaker 2: You know because I like I like Bryce Young. Yeah he's frail. Yeah, he's five ten. Yeah he's stay O Joe. He's never gonna be two twenty, So stop saying if he gained weight, he not.
Speaker 4: That's not his frame. His frame can't carry to twenty.
Speaker 2: And that's like trying That's like trying to put an eighteen wheeler motor in a in a boatswagon.
Speaker 4: There's no point. What is eighteen? What is he gonna do and help with his skill set?
Speaker 2: I think gain nothing? You like you? You likeed him to gain a low waight? See if he gave ten pounds on Joe because he looked like he about what eighty? O Joe? You want to take some you want to take some of that? You want some cushion to take some of them blows? Yeah, but he not gonna be No, he not gonna beat He's not gonna be an overly large man. That's not his frame. So we can stop that. But the passers win the final game of the season forty four thirty eight and overtime. Bryce Young five touchdowns, three passing, two rushing. You have to feel he had. You have to feel good with what you saw with Bryce Young today. Those young receivers stepped up Defensiley. Look, they gave up, but they gotta stop when they needed it. And here we are. Bryce Young did it. The Cardinals defeated the forty nine ers forty seven to twenty four. Kylin ends the season with a four touchdown day. It's Kyler, Oh yoe. Let me ask you this, Yeah, do you keep Kyler? Try to build? Or what are you gonna do with Kyler? Will you keep Kyler? Barry?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, you keeping that?
Speaker 4: You keeping young young bullets?
Speaker 2: Nice. I think Kylin's happy in Arizona.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's a good question, I would think.
Speaker 1: So you have a you have a you have an okay, offensive line, you got James Connie, you got Marvin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you really do you really?
Speaker 1: You look at the landscape of the NFL, any other team that you can go to, any other team you can go to.
Speaker 2: Where you go go, Uh, I like it. Uh he played he played street me wether Day twenty five and thirty five, four touchdowns, Trey McBrien got another touchdown seven sixty five one touchdown, Marvin Harrison Junior five or sixty three one touchdown, Dort four for forty seven, two touchdowns, Zay Joe. I think that's Jay Jones four for forty six. They were out James Connor, but they ran the ball twenty seven times for one fifty one. Joshua Dobbs didn't play bad. Turned the ball over. We got to cutdown turnovers. Twenty nine and forty three, three twenty six, Ricky pirisoll h six for sixty nine on a touchdown, Kyle us check U I had a touchdown. But when you turn the ball over, uh on car time, Yeah, you're probably gonna lose the game, especially when you play on the road and UH forty nine of defense. All I know is Steve Wills. The defense didn't look like that when they asked Steve Willis calls. That's all I'm saying. I look, that's all I'm saying, right, I know Kyle, I've been knowing Kyle season with this talty love to shad the head, but I'm just saying, sometimes they keep what you got. The Chargers defeated the Raiders thirty forty twenty in Jim Harbaugh eleven and six in the regular season. They travel, they're the there's five seed, right, They're a five seed. So they play Houston. They could eat They could win that game on Joe. Yeah, they absolutely could win that game. They could win that game. And also we can see a very very good game from C. D. Shroud as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they depend on what quarterback we see from Street CD Shroud.
Speaker 2: This would definitely be a scoring game on Joe. Yeah, I can see. I can see this game being a thirty thirty one, twenty eight, you know, thirty one, thirty four, thirty four, thirty three, some type of game like that. Justin Herbert was twenty six to thirty six three forty six, two touchdowns. They ran the ball thirty five times for one thirty seven uh. Quentin Johnson thirteen jacks, A Buck eighty six, Lad mcconkee five for ninety five, Disteegue five for forty two JK. Dobbins at eighteen Russian sixty three yard Justin Herbert had four rushes for forty two yards. He had a long of forty one. Haskins had twelve for thirty three, so they basically had They had almost five hundred yards of total office. Jakobe Myers nine one three touchdown brought Bowers nine four for fifty. It's hard to win without a coach. I mean without a quarterback. O yea, yeah, I don't give damn who you coach at Did you see coach Bellichick? Go check coach Belichick's record without a quarterback. Don Shuler. Don Shuler had all those wins. Don Shuler coach. Let me tell you Don Shula quarterbacks work. Y'all might have heard of him. Johnny Unitas, Oh yeah, Bob Greasie, oh yeah, Damn Marino. Have y'all heard of any of those quarterbacks? Oh you have? Yeah?
Speaker 4: They weren't no slouches either.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, all first Battle Hall of Faber, real deal. Okay, okay, so so after you you guys have heard of him. But man, look, John Hobby's gonna get some serious coaching to your consideration now.
Speaker 4: I think Kevin O'Connell is gonna win the.
Speaker 2: Ward going to fourteen to three of Minnesota, and he did it with a back of a quarterback that many didn't expect to play. I don't care what y'all say. In Minnesota, if they thought, if they thought Sam Donald was gonna do this, they would not have drafted quarterback exactly, So we can put that to bed.
Speaker 4: But Jim Harbard, it normally takes him like a year. He did it going.
Speaker 2: He turned it around a lot sooner than people anticipated. We knew the turnaround was gonna happen because the turnaround has happened every place that he's been. There's no denying this track record. You go back and look at San Diego, you go back and look at Stanford, you go look at forty nine Ers, you go look at Michigan. The turnaround is gonna happen, and it happened. So congratulations Chargers going to the playoffs. Congratulations coach jar Ball. The Coats defeated the Jags twenty six twenty three in overtime. Pat McAfee sweet was empty at today's game.
Speaker 4: The Coats are retaining Shane Sticking and Jim Chris Ballard per Jim arsay. P mack has been very outspoken. Yeah, he doesn't like the culture. Some of the players, Uh, they've been outspoken. They don't they didn't like the critique that Peter Mack have offered.
Speaker 2: P mcki's Matt McAfee, I call him p mac p mack have offered and they've kind of been going back and forth. So U Joe Flacco was twenty three or forty two, sixty four, one touchdowns, no interception, Jonathan Taylor thirty four Russians, one hundred and seventy seven yards. Mac Jones was twenty of thirty two two twenty five, one touchdown, one exceptions. Brian Thomas Junior O Joe seven catches of bucal three. He was, he was, he was sensational again. But it's I think the thing is that what I had to do, Oh George, I had to divorce myself from it. When you went an organization and you want the best for it and you see guys not playing and you become like I was like, bro, I gotta stop got this taking his toll on me in right, And that's how he back is p mac after divorced himself for that because You're gonna give himself an ulcer because he cares the team that he played for, and he's you know, he's big in the community. P Matt gives back and he just wants what's best for the organization. And uh, it's just hard when he doesn't think the players are playing or doing the right thing that that that's conduce it for winning. Yeah, and I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand where he's coming from, especially when you play for organization. I'm not sure how long he played there, but I totally get where he's coming from.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean, on on my end, on your end, you've you've never had to really to to to say anything when it came to the Broncos players, that came to the Ravens players because they always given their all just in general, you know, when it comes to my Bengals, hell, I mean outside of us having you know, playing bad defense, you know throughout the entirety season, outside of the back half.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't criticize them, you know.
Speaker 1: Too much, you know, but Pete mac Hey he got them boys hot, boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he got them boys hot for me.
Speaker 2: I just like I say what I said, I'm done with it. I'm not going back and forth with no players. I'm not jealous of y'all. I don't care what y'all think. My job is a critique and analyzing. You know, I'm very passionate about what I do. I don't take no malicious shots at you. I don't not talking about what you may or may not do off the field, unless obviously sometimes we have to talk about guys getting DUI's or doing things like that, or but other than that, even if I know something, I keep it to the football aspect of it, because I don't feel this is my fair I'm not an investigated journalist or I'm not a tabloid journalist where I'm I'm salacious details of things like that. Uh So it it's tough when you want you want the team to win so bad and you don't think you think guys. The team is not holding guys accountable and the guys are not being accountable. Right, kind of goes hand in hand. You should be professional. Sometimes everybody's not gonna always be professional, But when they're not, that's when you step up. That's when an organization leaders, uh coach step in and says, Okay, this is what's required this is what we expect you to do. But whatever reason that had to happen on yoell, So Peter back said what he said, and uh, a lot of the players didn't take too kindly to that. Now it's time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for you in a JPS Underscore World said, Oh, you're gonna need a g wagon to get all those buffalo Nicholas the ump. Hello, l big fan. You guys complete by my evening every night JPS. Thank you, bro, I appreciate that. Yeah, oh Joe, you.
Speaker 4: Ain't putting the Buffalo nizzas in that Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: You don't want that money, man, you don't want that money.
Speaker 2: I do. I want it. I want to I want to give me some chrome heart jeans. I want to give me a car chrome heart, but a buffer. I want to get Bill.
Speaker 1: I want to get a Listen if you want some chrome mar stuff. I got my dude working the designer just to hear Miami. His name is Arthur, asked for him. Boom, there you go, he got you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about that Richard? Mee huh, talk to me? What about that Richard? Medi Oh the Richard Millie store is right. It ain't Richard Millar bill. Okay, however you want to say it. It's in Brickle. There's a Richard Millie store. I can see you, I can see the guy's information. I have his card.
Speaker 1: Okay, treat yourself because I know you like watches. What about what about the Ferrari that's old? I've been ahead that it is. M hm, that's right there. What happened to save it?
Speaker 2: I do save? No, no, no, no, you said Ocho is the attraction. He doesn't need a Ferrari. I don't need a laborghating. I driver.
Speaker 1: I drive a spark. I don't if if you notice, I put on clothes. It was a date night I went on. I went on a date with this chick.
Speaker 2: Okay, chrome Heart pump for best sixty nine hundred charm Heart Gen ten five reach our meeting three hundred k air Force one one fifteen. What model Ferrari is that? Ff ninety? Oh so we go three fifty huh interesting? Hey, I got it saved?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do save, so I can. I can listen.
Speaker 1: You're not used to seeing me do this, but because I've saved over the years, because I am financially conscious, I can treat myself for kzy and kill a move like this. Twelve years moved from the game of football, and when I wanted to treat myself, you told me no and not blinked. I know, I told you. I told you don't flying on the god damn private fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Hollo that six trips with the Richard Mill That ferraris three fifty, that seven hundred, that's another six trip, and I can get I can do a round trip with the Chrown Hearts outfit. So yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know what, you can thank Nightcap because Nightcap, you know they.
Speaker 2: Everyone's personal life.
Speaker 4: That's old money, man, that's old money.
Speaker 2: Zoos. Everyone's personal life is for the internet. Except oh your lady cheated. We talked about that. Damn. I don't know who did that. Travis Girl went on LBJ with LBJ Jersey and all and he talked about that. Now we got ff addressed the elephant in the room. You're trending on Twitter. They ain't got nothing to do with me, guys, the news of the day. Absolutely it doesn't and don't want me to do it. That ain't got nothing to do with us. Yeah, that ain't got nothing to me, so there's nothing to address. I don't know why everybody keep If you notice everybody's posted it.
Speaker 4: They got me in the forty two pages.
Speaker 2: They don't mention nothing about Shannon Sharp, get anything, but y'all want to get clicks. So y'all mentioned me.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I ain't got nothing to do with us.
Speaker 2: TS, Cardboats, DT service are the lives of the team to beat in the playoffs. Uh. And you should get a Shade for an interview this year. I wish we could get shot a. I don't remember last time I've seen Shade would have interviewed. I think the NFC Championship game is gonna be between the Lions and the uh the Eagles. Who you got, who you got? Who you got?
Speaker 4: Who you got?
Speaker 2: If you made me pick right now, take the I will take the Eagles, Yeah I would.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: Bar Marshall Bill said from sixteen to running out of the end zone from bags of our head and call it our coach at Cloud for boding me caps. Y'all ain't making fun of us now, barb Marsha Bill, you guys got a the turnaround has been uh has been nothing nothing short of miraculous. You mentioned the one and sixteen the bag on your head to d O, I'm sorry you had a very bad moment, uh but you got But what they've been able to do, uh the turning around last year went to the NFC Championship game. Seems like they're the team to beat, one of the two teams to beat U this year in the NFC. Yeah, Bire Marshall, you gots y'all, y'all doing the thing. Y'all doing the thing. And like I said, I don't really know anybody for the Lions. I don't obviously, you know, you know the players, but I don't know anyone. I don't know. I don't think I bet any of these guys personally. But I'm happy for Barry, I'm happy for Megatron. I'm sure they wish they could have had this kind of talent surrounded them to give them an opportunity to play for a Super Bowl. But hey, it happens when it happens. But congratulations to Detroit Lions, number one seed in the NFC. Dwan Hyes, congratulate the Lions for why they're fan based so weird They act like they've been winning for decades and you can't even compliment or criticize them without them said you're a hater or a bad wagon fan. That's what happens. I mean, you're right, they ever want a whole lot. Uh.
Speaker 1: I hate bringing up the past though we're living in it now. But the Lions are doing right now.
Speaker 2: It's special.
Speaker 1: It's special, especially for a coach to be able to come in and turn a franchise around that damn fast.
Speaker 2: That that fast.
Speaker 1: And then you we ain't talking about just coming in and just winning a few games here, a few games there. We're about they damn they're running the table. But the Lion's only lost two games, as y'all. Yeah, yeah, they only lost two games this year. And then the fashion in which they win. They out there running stuff you run on at the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving with your home.
Speaker 4: I got me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They think the game of football excitement. They win a different type of fashion. They entertaining fashion. Then you have a coach who's on the sideline with his nuts and the guy damn Will Barrow, you know, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Fourth and fourth and twenty goddamn it, we're going for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Yeah, And I think you're right, And I think the thing is they can win a multitude way. We see them turn the ball over five times field, what a game. We see them getting the shootouts in what a game. They can win the games at a multitude of waves. They can run it, they can throw it. They can put pressure on you and and stifle you defensively. As we see Minnesota a bare high powered offense and guess what, they shut them down. They shut them down pressure. So congratulations to the Lions headed to the playoffs for the second consecutive year. Tim Lee, Oh show the reason and others give the Bengals fans such a hard time because the Bengals players and their fans talk so much.
Speaker 4: It ain't nothing. It's historically a bad franchise.
Speaker 2: It is because all you guys, the Bengals were talking about the ALC runs through us.
Speaker 8: How whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are out of the playoffs. Why are we still talk about us? We're not in it. But for some reason our name you were talking, y'all would never in the playoff contention.
Speaker 2: Y'all. I told you, I said oh Joe, y'all don't control y'all own destiny. Y'all got a hope. Well, I hope Miami loses. I hope the Broncos loses. See the Broncos didn't have to do no hope with win the game and win Well, I told you what happened. I told you what happened. You understand how good and how dangers you worked forwards the end of the season. The Kansas City Chiefs purposely laid down so there was no opportunity or chance that they would have to face it again. Because why am I gonna run risk? Why am I gonna run risk injury to benefit y'all? So I get Patrick Mahomes hurt, didn't what.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything about Patrick Mahomes plan.
Speaker 2: I said you thought, hello, you thought that you thought I told you this. I told you once they beat Pittsburgh they were resting the final game, right. No, you talked about Carson Wentz. He's been a starter, he'll find a way. He was terrible.
Speaker 1: I thought he would have found a way, but he did, he did, he didn't. It's all good, though, We'll see you next year. Matter of fact, No, wh whoa whoa whoa, whoa. Oh, matter of fact, I ain't gonna see you next year. I'm gonna see y'all after next week. We're gonna hey, we're gonna meet.
Speaker 2: It can't cool.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I'm gonna book y'all flight. I'ma book y'all flight from Buffalo straight to can Coon. Oh y'all want what y'all want to go? Jamaica to Bahamas?
Speaker 2: Which one? Whoa? Whoa? I'm just asking you, whoa? Why are you like this? Oh? Y'all, this is so unnecessary.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you which one you won't because I hope you don't think y'all finn to go in to the Buffalo and be and be got and be superman.
Speaker 2: Oh you the saved guy and said that Kansas City was gonna beat us today? Were you not that guy? Oh? And you see how yall offense moved when t Higgins got hurt. Y'all better not let he go. How y'all gonna pay? How y'all have a thirty million dollar receiver, a fifty five million dollars quarterback, and a forty million dollars Oh, and Hendrickson led the NFL in sacks again. Oh he gonna command a big pay day. Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Why are we talking about the Bengals right now? We're not in the playoffs. Let's talk about the Broncos. Y'all one tonight, but y'all to be home next week. Hey, hey, thirty, the celebration is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Oh you owe me money. He won't pay I said, hey, thirday, Oh yo, pay my money. It's getting ugly. I need that.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, Hey, I've been thank you, but I've been trying to pay you for the past two hours.
Speaker 2: You even try to pay me. You ain't been trying to pay hard enough. Oh Joe. If I raised up here and.
Speaker 1: Got my money, anybody in the chat, anybody in the chat on this four thousand?
Speaker 4: That uncle man, let me know.
Speaker 8: What you mean? Oh ho, matter in fact? Doubling nothing?
Speaker 1: Bet that, bet that four thousand, Bet that thou.
Speaker 2: Listen, your team was the Bengals. My team is the Broncos. You whoa, I'm going for the bill.
Speaker 4: Bet that doubling nothing, double doubling nothing, scared money, don't make no money, which what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: I made money, I got four grade. Now you need to run me that O Yoe. Y'all see this man not He don't even like the bills. He want to bet on another team to do something that this team couldn't do, which was getting the playoffs.
Speaker 4: That movie the same, And we beat y'all though that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: We beat y'all. No, no, no, where did that get you? We beat y'all? What did that do get you? It? No matter? We beat y'all. We got more. We got more wins than y'all win the playoffs.
Speaker 4: We'll see next year.
Speaker 2: WHOA, we got to wait that long? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about this in Cavo next week. Reach about this in Cavo. I gotta wait that long. I gotta wait next year for the bingle to get to the playoffs. Come again, I gotta wait till next year for the bring up to make the playoffs unless you play Madden. Yeah, did y'all make the playoffs last year?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 4: Did y'all make the playoffs last year? Who're talking about last year?
Speaker 2: You just you just answer me. You just asked me a question. Did y'all make you? Didn't want to talk about that. I don't like talking about old stuff. WHOA whoa, whoa a doctor, Frankie m fella dog, happy news year doctor. It is so good to see a chat from you and hey, fam, what's good? As a cowboy fan? I like to officially apologize for whatever that was on the field today, y'all. What y'all been? What the elephant left on the show ground all year? Y'all know what the elephant left on the show ground? Doc. I'm like you, but I'm not disappointed by this result. I don't think anybody is. Tyron said, what's up? Bunkino Jo? Houston Texas fans here, do y'all think Tyreek would be a good Tyreek? Good? Listen, Everybody's gonna ask this. Tyreek is a good fit anywhere anything. The question is what is the compensation? If the Dolphins aren't ways, what is the compensation that they're looking to get now, they're gonna look to get the compensation that they gave up to get it now? Thirty million? I think he's making thirty million. He's probably got what four years left on that deal. Thirty millionaire, probably one hundred and twenty million dollars. That's not a lot of money for a guy like Tyreek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope things work out in each state. You know, cooler heads, cooler heads will prevail Upsteck.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to stay because he knows his quarterback and injury from and his future is tied to the quarterback because and I told you Hunt Lee is no o Joe. I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like you talk about my team because I don't see I don't see him talk about bow Knicks.
Speaker 4: When I talk about bow Knicks.
Speaker 2: Hey, they'll talk about the playoffs. Why are you talking about both? When I talk?
Speaker 1: When I do talk about bow Knicks, I praise him. I talk about how good he is, how how stellar his player has been on.
Speaker 2: That man was twenty six or twenty nine for three twenty one and three tubs? How could you not praise it? Hold look, I would praise him all season long. You didn't hit me. You should kill a rookie. I'm not talking about that tens this many. Hold on, I know y'all aint got no rookie quarterback. Who quarterback in Cincinnati? Joe Burrow and y'allly get ten wins and we got ten wins with a rouget. I imagine if bow had Jamar Chase Jamar Chase be in the playoffs a man, and he stopped stopped playing the team man man.
Speaker 4: Both of your team missed the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Of my teams in the player.
Speaker 4: Oh shore, you noticed that both of your team missed the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Both of my teams in the playoffs, that's fine.
Speaker 4: You know what, it is one of those years, and it's it's like life.
Speaker 1: Life has obstacles, and it has hurdles, and this is one of the hurdles that we happen to stumble over this year.
Speaker 4: And if you notice the Ravens winn the Tuper Bowl in twelve year, increamits two thousand, twenty twelve, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like who did that?
Speaker 2: Wh wha wha, wha wha who We don't need you like anything. You're Bingos and Bengals and Ravens don't get along. Birds do not. Birds do not like cats.
Speaker 4: I like Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Stop this from me from Florida. That's all they fly, they flowers. He from Florida, they from home. We put all that, we put that to the side. We're a raven, play like a raven. I'm able to separate the two. I'm able to separate this.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no choice, hey jave mora oo huh?
Speaker 2: Who they? When? Day when day when they're gonna make the playoffs again? When day when day when they're gonna make the playoffs again? Bir next year? And y'all stole the chat. Y'all stole the phrase chad because they the who that y'all talk about, who they?
Speaker 1: We had that chance waiting for them, that I would give you a history lesson. But I'm not gonna go there right now.
Speaker 2: Y'all ainn't even know nothing. Y'all been bad. The Bengals been bad, Oh yoe, y'all been bad for a long long time. Y'all need to stop this notion that y'all been good. Your havebit.
Speaker 4: We've had a seasons.
Speaker 2: You have it. Now, you got the potential to do something. Potential means you ain't done ish yet. That's what potential means, you haven't done ish.
Speaker 4: We'll be there, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Beware, keep on laughing, y'all. Hold on, y'all do know in order to get there, Lamar Jackson owned the Bengals. Listen, I don't want to. We'll see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let y'all finish the season out. I'm gonna let y'all finish the season out.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, y'all got practice on y'all got practice on Monday Tuesday. This week, I don't play. I'm retired. The Bengals, y'all got they got practice? What time of practice? Where they practicing for?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean looking at y'all, look like y'all their practice none this year. I was asking that, what you want y'all practice it? Bo Vincina said, used to say the word, used to say. He would tell Chris McCown's to his rots because he knew he couldn't stop him with their play on defense. He used to bully because you knew they couldn't stop you all of them. Yeah, I used to.
Speaker 4: I used to bully Red.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, have mercy nothing buy?
Speaker 4: I used to bully Suggs, you know, be in their head talking the whole game. Y'all ain't gonna do nothing with me. Y'all ever beat the Ravens, Yeah, all the time. Look at my numbers. Y'all ain't beat the Ravens. Listen.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't control the team's outcome.
Speaker 1: I can control my individual's performance against said team, not that I know.
Speaker 2: I lost one game against the Bengals. One I wasn't there. One. I wasn't there one game. I wasn't there playing them. Let's see, we played them in one and we played them, man, Oh we played Oh, we played them when you was there. You was there at oh two and we beat y'all.
Speaker 4: That's when Prime was there, right.
Speaker 2: We beat y'all at oh two. I was with the Broncos. Broncos.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that game.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. You didn't do nothing. I won't blame back when you think you had one catch. I wouldn't remember it either. What you called that? Al Go look it up.
Speaker 4: I probably I probably wasn't playing it.
Speaker 2: Oh you were playing. Were you on the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was on the team, but I probably weren't playing it.
Speaker 2: That was my rookieer. Shut the bolts it up. What are your thoughts on Bulls retired Deep Roll's number as youngest MVP ever. Uh? You just always think what could have been had the injuries not happened, What could have been? Think it's a great thing. I don't think they got a whole lot of players numbers retired. I think Bob Love, I think Jerry Sloan, obviously, Mike.
Speaker 4: Scottie. I'm not other than that.
Speaker 2: I really don't know a whole lot of Bulls players other than you know, Love and Jerry Sloan and and MJ. Scotti. But d Roads going up there. He's a Chicago kid, went to Simey in high school. So congrats d Rose Brandon. Hey, guys, want to clarify what I was saying. Yesterday at my job, we were doing Secret Santa and my Crush Secret, and I was my crush Secret Santa. I bought her a seventeen dollars necklace from Amazon with her name on it. I was thinking outside of the box. That younger coworker he thinking about that box. Yeah, he thinking inside the box.
Speaker 6: Think it out.
Speaker 4: You're thinking about the belt box.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you don't go snatch that chain, I told you what to do, not I told you what to do, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't leave with no money, don't leave with no gifts. No, you have to have a great understanding.
Speaker 1: If it's not being reciprocated, don't start that gift bying ship.
Speaker 2: Don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, because she's gonna be with you all for all the wrong reasons, even if it is only.
Speaker 4: A seventeen dollars necklace.
Speaker 2: You bat okay, okay, okay. Do you think Teddy and Broncos fan. Yeah. As a matter of fact, hes gonna have on his Broncos Shark jerseys. He got custom Shark jersey. You have it all with the Teddy pjs. He you may it come up with the PJ. Buddy, he don't talk? Yeah? Is it Broncos one Bengals didn't Yeah?
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm mm hmm. How you've been buddy, h you're just gnoring in the mic. He's snoring in the mic.
Speaker 2: Hold on, mm hmm blad little little boys? Mm hm, oh, Joe, you know what that is? You know what that means? Right? Oh? Yo, show's over? Who that today? Hold on? Hold on? Hold up, I mean the show's about to be over. Y'all. Season is over. The time has come. The end is near. Uh baby Bluto, Uh just go ahead. Uh, I know karma can be a bee. But until that take that victory lap. You deserve this moment. Oh cho, run that folk. So the uh uh district Kenny Cat going to the next season with some good luck. Nah, they not.
Speaker 4: No need good luck. We'll see y'all next year. We're gonna let un have it.
Speaker 1: Look, have your little moment, enjoy your little little poortier, you know, because next week, well we on the show next week.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, you better be ready, boy, you better be ready.
Speaker 2: You better be.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen Jersey and all.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, why are you wearing somebody else? I don't do that now, you know. I got the Ravens helmets back there, right, yeah, okay, I got your teeth in the playoffs, right, okay, okay. Oh, so you're gonna jump off off? Who jump off? What you mean? Jump off? If you go back and look at the Ravens in two thousand, I was on the team that originally won the Super Bowl. Don't do that? O yoe? All right, okay, Calm Simps said, undernote your longtime fan since before lobster in Conderce. If Campbell wears Detroit Super Bowl wins Detroit a super Bowl, do y'all think he would leave his house go wide open and not get robbed? How far would they go to honor him? Well? If he went to the Super bowln Detroit. They better better, statue would all the long suffering yeah that that Detroit has had, and to win a super Bowl after all the what that city has gone through. He ain't gotta pay for that nothing, you know what, I'm Joe rightfully? So what Currence is is the yen or the kwan or the ruble? Who the ruble? I live in the States. I don't know. I want you you give me. I want foreign money.
Speaker 4: Now what you need foreign money for?
Speaker 2: You? You not in the far next man? Try to tell me what I need? This fuck? Well, I might want to buy. I think I get a look at the price of a of a miniature cow, a miniature goat, or a miniature horse. I will give me, I will give me a I will give me a bunch of call. I'm gonna get me a miniature cow and name him dumpling. If you know what I do. Want to see how much it costs? Too or many cow calls? Between five and seven? I think I can spring for another another file and get me dumpling. What about a mini goat? Oh? The ain't that Monday?
Speaker 1: If you get something between fifteen hundred and sixty five hundred, depending.
Speaker 2: On the size, Oh yeah, I get many got I give you a bunch of many goats for four thousand, then between forty four hundred, I can get me ten. I give me a little hurt, Give me a couple of burned our cars because they like to stand on the bandoned cars and stuff. Oh yeah, do you want to men to go? I like it back coclusive guys. We want to thank oh cho and I want to really thank you guys for tuning in. What some fun tonight? Mhmm got leave you too, buddy. Uh. Please make sure you're hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you had nothing like button, and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast speed. I am your favorite un China Sharp that guy Liberty City is own Bengal's Ring of Fame, Ottery, no pro bot, no playoff self all pro bingal legendary chad Ocho Sinko can Coon Johnson that got shaved by Laportier celebrate playoff teams? I know you want to celebrate. What better way to celebrate going to the playoffs than with a bottle of shaved by la Portier. If you can't find it in a city or state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to you. We want to make sure you celebrate accordingly. Please drake responsibly. Now go check out my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We got t shirts, sweats, Phoenix coosies and mugs from our latest release. Quantities are limited, so please grab yours wild supplies last and tickets for our Super Bowl show in New Orleans. It's our first tour spring stop. It's our Unselle now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. February the sixth in New Orleans. Be there.
Speaker 4: We got great guests lined up for you. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: The Liars dominate the The Bike win the number one seed with a fifteen to two record overall. They get the first rinde by the Vikings go on the road to take on the number four seed Los Angeles Rams Le Broncos defeat the Chiefs thirty eight to nothing, earned the number seven seed and they will play the number two seed, which of the Buffalo Bills. You know what that means. Somebody going, let's see Ojeff The Jets take down the Dolphins thirty two to twenty What could have been what could be possibly Aaron Rodgers last game. Tyreek Hill talked about the game, talk about he's tired of losing franchise players being injury, talked about tour so he spoke as if he might need he might want a change of scenery. The Patriots defeated the Bills twenty three to sixteen. Jared Gerrod Mayo was informed after the game he will not be coming back as the head coach next season and done. The cow Boys lose to the Commanders twenty three to nineteen. Mike Evans, in a victory one over the New Orleans Saints, extended his streak of consecutive thousand yard seasons. He has eleven. The record is fourteen, held by Jerry Rice, and in the process of going over one thousand yards, he hit a bonus that earned him an additional three million dollars. The Eagles might as the lot of their starters, defeated the Giants twenty to thirteen. The Bears won for the first time against the Packers since twenty eighteen twenty four to twenty two. The Panthers defeated the Falcons in overtime been walking off forty four to thirty eight. Bryce Young five touchdowns, three passes to rushing Caroline. The Cardinals defeated the forty nine Ers forty seven to twenty four. Chargers defeated the Raiders thirty four to twenty. The Coats defeated the Jags twenty three to twenty six, and time and that complete nightcap. Guys, We're off tomorrow, but we do have a show on Wednesday, So no show tomorrow, We'll see you Wednesday. Thank you for joining us. So we go Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Hey, so we got a little break o show. We got Monday and Tuesday off, and then we line up for six straight days because the College football playoffs, NFL Playoffs, and because the NFL game. There's a Monday night game for the playoffs for the first time. So thank you guys, appreciate your guys and support, and we'll see you on Wednesday.