Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty, I'm strong and Jackie and he.
Speaker 3: I'm strong and Eddy. What do you think of the new leadership? Jasmine AOC and Bernie.
Speaker 4: I consider Congresswoman Okayshia Court to be the leader of the Democratic Party. She's entitled to her opinion. I'm entitled to mine. As I've said about her before, I think she's the reason there are directions on a shampoo box. Our plan for dealing that out we got her. Our plan for dealing with her is opera called Operation Let Her Speak.
Speaker 3: That's Senator John kenn anyway, mock his always attempts at humor every time he talks. But she's the reason. Her directions on the shampoo bottle is pretty funny. That is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Well in AOC And Bernie Sanders is going to be in beautiful, fulsome California continuing there.
Speaker 3: Down with the Olagos tour. Is it next week soon? Yeah? Next week April fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Enjoy enjoy that if you're in the area anyway, that was from I would go for fun to see that. The ancient Socialist in the the Buxom half with Marxists speak why not?
Speaker 3: That was a like a focus group thing that Handy had that included Lindsay Graham and uh and Senator Kennedy there, but they got into a more serious spare with the whole Iran thing. There are talks this weekend and what might happen if Iran doesn't agree to give up their nuclear weapons program. Here's a little of that.
Speaker 4: President Trump understands peace through strength.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what we are seeing right now, and Iran knows that.
Speaker 5: And to your point, we can never allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: We know that they will actually use it.
Speaker 5: Bron is very close to assembling six nuclear bombs. They will kill Israel, They'll come after us, they'll try to pure for our Islam. Donald Trump is the only thing between them and a bomb.
Speaker 4: If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, there's going to be a war.
Speaker 3: I think there's gonna be a war sometimes to keep them from getting a nuclear weapon. I'm a hawk on this by a lot, but I do feel like I've been told Aroan was a week away from getting the bomb for like the last twenty.
Speaker 1: Five years, which is so weak away. No, No, I think I don't remember hearing it this urgent.
Speaker 3: Okay, six weeks away, a month away, whatever, They've been so close to getting a bomb for like I feel like forever. I don't know if those are exaggerations or it's just always been true, or I don't I don't actually know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the counter argument to you would be, and I'm not an expert in this obviously, but there's an enormous difference between six weeks and a week away from being able to launch a missile.
Speaker 3: It's an enormous difference. Well, we got to quick play in this game. At some point, you either go along with the getting rid of your nuclear weapons program or we're going to bomb you bombed out of existence.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think any like good faith negotiation is practically ridiculous at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, remember they've gotten very close before, and then we've been successful at a variety of things. Remember that computer virus we got into their machinery that caused them to like spin out of control and destroyed hundreds of millions of dollars worth of equipment that they had built up over time. That was a big deal. During the it was developed to under Bush and run under Obama. Is that right, the legendary stucksnet virus or virus. Yeah, if I remember directly, that is one of the things Bush told Obama out about as he was leaving the White House. Look, we got this virus. You're gonna this is a big deal. And then you got every once in a while, Israel I think manages to blow up one of their scientists like a motorcycle. Will go buy their car and they slap a little bomb, magnetic bomb on the door and goodbye scientist. Now that's road rage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, well we'll see.
Speaker 3: I think Trump is going.
Speaker 1: To take a hard, hard run at negotiating something other than a kinectic attack and a sincere one I suspect, But I don't think he thinks it's going to work.
Speaker 3: And then bomb time in days or weeks. I mean, this is gonna be soon, gonna be next year, I don't think right.
Speaker 1: They're allegedly getting together this weekend to meet full direct talks. Allegedly again, we shall see. So this is a complete change of topic, but it's just the right length. You've perhaps heard us talking in recent days about actually Gaviy Newsom has a couple of insane things going on right now. One of them is spending hundreds of millions of dollars to turn San Quentin from a mean, nasty old prison into not a super lucrative housing project, which I would like to do, but into something like a Norwegian retreat center where the residents can enrich themselves through various programs of education and encounter groups and understanding their feelings and that sort of thing. I've long been kind of a moderate on prison policies. All I want is less recidivism and safer corrections officers and a serious deterrent. So that's a difficult balance to hit. But if, like an actual reasonable expert tells me, for instance, we just learned that the prisoners of a certain state be receiving cold refreshing treats during the summertime, and I thought, you know, if that gives greater compliance and they cooperate with the guards so they get their treats and all, it's fine. But what about that's probably not happening anyway, But what about your career, criminals. Isn't prison supposed to be somewhat unpleasant? What if it's not that unpleasant? Exactly if there's no detern effect, right, That's why the balance is so hard. But anyway, so Gabby's trying to turn san Quentin into a retreat center. Got this note from alnonymous the other day. You mentioned the ridiculous number amount of tax dollars being spent on Chateau Quentin, and it reminded me of another infuriating San Quentin fact. My brother in law is a current resident there. He did a very bad thing and let's just say he won't be attending any family events ever again. He occasionally sends a family newsletter that details his activities and it's usually well, just dumb and it pisses me off. But in his last one he went into detail about what great shape he's in, that he's really slimming down now that he's using ozempic.
Speaker 3: WTF.
Speaker 1: Well, it's many questions marks and exclamation points. First off, the guys maybe twenty pounds overweight, and secondly, wtf, serenity. No, so the incredibly expensive ozempic is being handed out to prisoners to help them slim even though they're not, you know, terribly overweight. They just ask for it in Chateau Quentin.
Speaker 3: Other than perhaps to fight people. Why are you getting in better shape in prison? Anyway? It's not like you're going out to the bar to meet women this Friday night.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to the exercise yard to meet dudes. Undo the math. Hey, there's no women in there. You get a free pass for that from the sopranos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Quentin, Who are taxpayers paying for a zempic for slightly overweight prisoners? Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow? And changes too, Remember, and then they get transferred to the women's prison, whether they have a sex station or not. There they do free raping again under Gavin's steady hand and wise leadership. And remember, America, you too could have that brand of leadership in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: He laugh, I laughed. I want to hit you with a text that we got before we take a break and get to some other stuff. Hey, guys talking about losing jobs. Apparently we were at one point. Oh, I was a basketball announcer, Grant Napier who lost his job during the George Floyd nuttiness for saying all lives matter, lost his free single one. Yes, this guy lost his lift job driving in San Francisco for supposedly listening to talk radio program that a writer had not approved of. He doesn't say if it was us or not, but he's texting us, so I'm thinking it was. No questions asked, just kicked off after fifteen years of driving for Lyft, forty one thousand rides, two days after my seventieth birthday, no explanation of what I was listening to. They just fired me.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, lift, I'm going with Uber or maybe a taxicab.
Speaker 3: Damn you that seems like a Are there still taxiicabs? How do they make a look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they hardly do. It's an idol threat. By the way, I'm not calling a cab.
Speaker 3: We got more on the way stay here.
Speaker 6: When it comes to tariffs and trade, we all understand in the White House and the American people understand that ELAW's a car manufacturer. But he's not a car manufacturer.
Speaker 3: He's a car assembler. It's fine.
Speaker 6: He's a car man, he's a car person. That's what he does. And he wants to achieve foreign parts and we understand that, but we want him home.
Speaker 3: We want him home.
Speaker 6: National security, I'm sure, and everything's good with Elon.
Speaker 3: Elon's not a car Maker's a car assembler, is what Peter Navarro said, Peter Navarro is the guy that's leading all the talk and suggestions to Trump about how to handle this whole tariff policy thing. Elon had said that the fact that Navarro's got a PhD from Harvard and Economics is a bad thing, not a good thing. That's kind of what started at Navarro shoots back, This is the Daily Show handling Elon's response to his criticism.
Speaker 2: Peter Navarro thinks Musk is taking advantage of unfair trade policies at the risk of American prosperity. Elon, what's your response?
Speaker 5: Must calling him a moron and dumber than a sack of bricks.
Speaker 3: And there's the latest calling him Peter Retardo.
Speaker 2: Powerful counterpoint, powerful god. I hope Elon Musk never has to defend himself in court, ladies.
Speaker 3: And gentlemen of the jury.
Speaker 2: Gay, I rest my case.
Speaker 3: That is pretty funny. I can see. That's here's my argument, Gay Chainsaul, Oh, Peter Retardo, Wow, we are really grunting like animals? Is the next step? Right? I like David Muir using his serious voice last night.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk calling President Trump's top trade advisor dumber than a sack of bricks.
Speaker 1: You gotta be dumbred in a sack of bricks to think David muirr is a real journalist.
Speaker 3: Dumber than a sack of bricks. Anyway, the White Now look at my arms. Look how buff they are. Have you ever seen hair like this and arms like this together? Let me hear that one more time. I like that one.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk calling President Trumps top trade advisor dumber than.
Speaker 3: A sack of bricks. That is funny. Oh God, we live in funny times or horrifying times, depending on how it turns out. The White House.
Speaker 1: I'm both amused and horrified, just speaking for myself.
Speaker 3: There you go, both. Yeah. The White House spokesperson was asked yesterday about the back and forth between Navarro and Elon, both Trump advisors.
Speaker 7: There's been some public sparring between Elon Musk and the President's trade advisor, Peter Navarro on some of these tariffs. Musk actually refer to Navarre today as being quote dumber than a sack of bricks.
Speaker 3: Are you an o ours?
Speaker 7: The administration, the President all concerned that this is maybe impacting the public's understanding.
Speaker 3: Of these terriffs. It might be messing with the message on it.
Speaker 8: Now, look, these are obviously two individuals who have very different views.
Speaker 3: On trade and on tariffs.
Speaker 8: Boys will be boys, and we will let their public sparring continue. And you guys should all be very grateful that we have the most transparent administration in history. And I think it also speaks to the President's willingness to hear from all sides.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't accuse them a group thing, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the coarsening of a political conversation in general. I like more gentlemanly slash womanly rhetoric. And this whole thing is kind of laughable. But I honestly it was funny. You could tell that the reports are at there was trying to say, is that confusing the American public or damaging.
Speaker 3: Something or other? I'm trying to come up with something.
Speaker 1: To me, it just says, well, among his advisors there's real disagreement over how smart this is. That doesn't bother me. I'm kind of glad I know it. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And like you said, I like the idea of some back and forth. Not everybody agrees with it or feels like they have to say they have to agree with it. Now, some of them might feel like they have to say they agree that Elon does not feel like he has to do anything at all about anything in any realm of life on planet Earth. Correct, So, which is handy when you're the world come. I could just picture him laughing as he tweets that out, child boy. Before I get to something important, we have breaking Masters golf news. Is the Master's golf tournament this week? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, tomorrow morning kicks off. Yeah, it's a tradition unlike any other.
Speaker 3: Jack, the golf coach for Arizona State University, has been removed from the course for violating the long standing dress code rule. I don't know how he showed up dressed, but apparently he broke the rules. What do you gotta wear? A three piece suit? Hat? Yeah, a tie. I'll be going on Friday. Wait a second, weld on, hold on, breaking news. You're going to the Master's Friday, Yes.
Speaker 1: And it it's got to be a white suit because it's the South. A three piece white suit like you're Tom Wolf and a hat.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you'll be at the Master's golf tournament, which is not a tournament you can buy tickets for.
Speaker 1: Uh, well you can. It's fairly difficult.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you get in? Who do you know?
Speaker 1: I know, what's your people? People who know other people gotcha. There's no need to put too fine a point on it. But I am there at the invite of someone who holds.
Speaker 3: Past as a favor or a threat. I mean are they Is they doing it as a favor to you? Or did you say you know those pictures I got you from that party? Again, I see no reason to put too fine a point on this unt of your business. Well are you going to Are you going to call in from the master's golf tournament?
Speaker 1: You can't? Oh, I mean I can call in from the parking lot. You cannot carry a cell phone onto Augusta Nashalan.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: There should be they have metal detectors. You cannot have any phone.
Speaker 3: There should be way more things, including school, in church and like every meeting you ever go to where phones just aren't allowed. I hope that becomes a cultural norm that like, you're just like somebody who just lit up a cigarette in a meeting. If you start looking at your phone in the middle of a meeting.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah yeah. And I've been before and kept my cell phone in my car, and I absolutely loved it. I mean, it'd be nice to be able to take some pictures and stuff, but it's not like you can't get pictures of Augusta Ashall.
Speaker 3: Can you have a camera? Can you bring a camera on the course.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think you need a press press pass. Yeah exactly. In fact, yeah, that's got to be the case because in every other tournament, everybody's watching it through their camera so they can take a video to send to their friends.
Speaker 3: How about they're not actually watching the tournament. How about anybody who's not white? Are they allowed on the course? Oh my god, I know the reputation of the Augusta National and isn't that they're.
Speaker 1: In the head of ignoramuses.
Speaker 3: I just saw it in the news at retard What retard? Sorry, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The Southern Poverty Law Center is not an anti hate group.
Speaker 3: They're a hate group. Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty. We will not be silenced.
Speaker 1: The silent riot has begun.
Speaker 3: We will not be silenced. The silent riots begun. We will not be silenced. The silent riot has begun. We will not be silenced. The silent riot has begun. Gosh, hard to know where to start with that. Oh, somebody's gonna have explain to me what the heck is that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh, Katie, is this your clip? I mean it's go ahead. Is there anything we needed to know?
Speaker 9: Uh No, that's just a compilation. This is a TikTok trend that is happening. And before everyone says this is the silent riot, it's begun or whatever the hell they just said, they just stare into the camera for about kinds of protect Yeah, and just for visual all of these people look exactly like what you think they look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is perhaps the weakest tea ever served from the department of hashtag activism making you feel like a brave revolutionary. It is likewise self contradictory. But and secondly, it is clearly clearly the province of half wits at best. Yeah, if you're as smart as a bag of bricks in this crowd, you will be their case.
Speaker 3: I know, I know a couple of people who live online and where where it seems like they're most of their world is the interaction that happens on you know, Instagram and Twitter. So that's yeah, it's it's it's it's almost like what are those simulation games? It's sims or what of those the people get into. It's almost like that.
Speaker 1: So if they get positive feedback yeah, online, they feel like they've lived a good life, right.
Speaker 3: And and well, and it is a big deal because they live in this tiny little world and it's way fewer people than it than it can seem like, you know, you're interacting that because I observed some of these you're interacting with the same like fifteen twenty people every day. But there's a feeling of like it's you know, millions of us across the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're in and you're submerged.
Speaker 3: In it, yeah, bubbled in it. And so to that, if you're the word part of the silent Riot and you and your you know, your world of eighty people or whatever are all really into it, it feels like you're doing something I think, Yeah, wow, how interesting? Boy? Is that lame? It is? We will not be silenced. The silent Riot has begun. H point of order.
Speaker 1: You will not be what now silenced? Okay, so what are you doing, silent riot? Hm?
Speaker 3: You will not be what now silenced? Oh?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of you know this already, but I just really really want to drive it home the idea that the Southern Poverty Law Center is an anti hate group. You're freaking boneheads like David Muir on ABC and all the mainstream media say the SPLC is an anti hate group, and they've identified this group is a hate group. Well, the SPLC is a lot of things. It is not an anti hate group. It is a hate group itself. It hates everything that's moderate to conservative, and it exists to raise money. That's why it exists. And it claims to be an anti hate group, but it's not. And Tyler O'Neill is a journalist. Steves wrote a really interesting Twitter thread about how a conservative nonprofit branded by the SPLC a hate group, spent nine years in legal purgatory facing accusations that had helped a woman kidnap her own daughter. It was representing a woman who demanded two billion dollars in damages from the Liberty Council for the lawsuit. A judge just just issued a ruling dismissing all.
Speaker 3: Of it, but it took nine years.
Speaker 1: And so Liberty Council is a conservative Christian law firm that the SPLC doesn't like because it doesn't kowtow to the LGBTQ plus minus or the power of three causes. More on that later, Virginia resident Lisa Miller started a lesbian relationship with Jennifer Jenkins, moved to Vermont, that was the first state that recognized civil unions. MS Miller was impregnated, I believe with a child. The two women broke up. Lisa Miller disappeared. Liberty Council tried to find her, actually to no avail. The Obama administration finally tracked her to Nicaragua, where she had fled with her daughter. Jerry's convicted three men of assisting with the international kidnapping case, but there was never any evidence that Liberty Council was part of this, and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which had put Liberty Council on a hate map alongside the KKK, volunteered to prosecute the case and strung it out for years and years and years in an effort to bankrupt the Liberty Council.
Speaker 3: Now, how do I how can I say that?
Speaker 1: Well, a former spokesman for the SPLC, and I should have I should have asked for this audio because I actually have video of it. May have let slip the reason quote. Sometimes the press will describe us as monitoring hate groups. I want to say plainly that our eim in life is to destroy these groups, completely destroy them. When talking about the groups on the hate map, he went on to say that the SPLC aims to mortally embarrass its targets. The SPLC puts mainstream conservatives and Christian groups on the hate map, suggesting they're similarly hateful to the KKK. For instance, parental lights. I'm sorry, parental rights groups like Moms for Liberty, which we are staunchly in favor of around here, are on the hate map, right, the ADF legal conservative Christian groups like frc DC, pro enforcement prone immigration enforcement groups like Fair, who we've talked to many times. Let's see. Oh, the SPLC has even put gays against groomers on the map as an anti LGBTQ hate group. Yes, a group of openly lesbian and gabe and bisexual people is considered an anti LGBTQ hate group because they don't believe in indoctrinating children into radical gender theory.
Speaker 3: Just Fair is on the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, yeah, yeah, The Foundation for Immigration Rights Reform and Moms for Liberty that doesn't want boys in girls' locker rooms is a hate group. That's the SPLC. Just to understand, if anybody ever quotes them, A, the people who quoted them are either ignorant or in bed with them, and B you shouldn't listen to anything they say.
Speaker 3: Tucker used to attack them all the time on his show as something Tucker was definitely right about, always pointing out that the Southern Poverty Law Center is not in the South. It has nothing to do with poverty or the law. It's not even really a center. It's just a business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it's a blackmailing business. Oh. Speaking of which, Al Sharpton's in trouble. I guess because he was threatening pepsi with one dey say we put on notice those companies Pepsicola that we will withdraw patronage from those who do not live up to what they voluntarily committed in DEI Well, an MSNBC sanctioned boycott threat would be a very very bad thing, and the FCC is looking into it. And I certainly hope that that bonehead Charlotte and blackmailer finally loses his gig. But he you know, he learned at the feet of the great blackmailer, Jesse Jackson.
Speaker 3: So well, since we're on this track, this is Eddie Glod who's on MSNBC all the time, black gentleman, commenting on why Trump won. We chose a felon.
Speaker 10: Who is more interested in loyalty, who's more interested in retribution, who's more interested in grift than in democracy, and we chose a felon because we.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to elect a black woman.
Speaker 10: So to read that, do we actually explicate that? He is to say we would rather destroy the republic than for that to have happened.
Speaker 3: He is a professor of African American Studies PhD. At Princeton University, and he says that we chose a felon to be who wants to destroy the country rather than a woman of color has to be present.
Speaker 1: Was literally what was happening in the election.
Speaker 3: I followed it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike, I can't wait to spend seventy five thousand dollars a year for that guy to indoctrinate my child.
Speaker 3: My questions always would be does he actually believe that? Does he actually believe that Trump won because America can't handle a black woman being president. I don't know if I think it's better if he believes or if he doesn't. I think I think it's better if he's a Charlatan than if he actually believes that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, there are many, many, many people on both sides of that question. They're either charlatan's or sincere believers. I mean a lot of those people drank the kool aid Jim Jones served them because they actually believed he was the portal to God or whatever. They're cultists, they have a bizarre religious belief.
Speaker 3: Well, keep thinking that stuff. As we played John Kennedy earlier, Senator Kennedy he would like AOC to be the spokesperson for the left, and anythink's the best way to handle her is the letter Keep talking, And I would say the same thing with guys like Eddie Glaude. Keep talking. See if that whips out for you, we will finish strong. Next RFK Junior said that he plans to direct the CDC to stop recommending floride in drinking water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently it's part of the White House's plan to make teeth British again.
Speaker 3: A bit of a stretch, so I mentioned this story. I saw in the New or Post a study that dating apps can cause a lowering of your libido, and so I opened that up and I started looking at it, and it reminded me to a certain extent conversation I had with a therapist friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, and she's telling me about how anybody that's out there, like you know, our age or older or whatever, and who is single, is damaged, is like emotionally damaged. Some has some trauma around relationships because we're not built. Human beings were not built to fall in love multiple times and have them not work out. You just not built for that.
Speaker 1: It's awfully painful. That would certainly indicate, you know, it's not great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so that through almost all of human history, human beings didn't do that. You had that whole giant fall in love experience like time, and then you stayed together no matter what happened. Pretty much, I mean, that's been much of human history. And then you know, someone died or whatever, horrible drama blah blah whah. You go through that, but it's very traumatic. But we're not we didn't evolve to do this like multiple times in our lives which is one interesting thing, and I think that kind of fits in with this study about dating apps, because we're not designed to do that either. And it talks about the addictive properties of dating apps and causing chronic stress disorder and addictive behavior because of the whole anticipation, perception and reward delivery thing that comes with dating apps that never came in the real world. In the real world, even if you're out there and dating, you might run in every once in a while, you'd run into somebody you're kind of interested in and maybe they seem interested in you, and it unfolds or doesn't unfold or whatever. But there a big damn deal, and it's a big deal, really deal. You might think about it all weekend. You know that all I ran into somebody and blah blah blah. But now with the dating apps, the maybe you have five of those every night, or you know, ten over the weekend, where you somebody swipes on you and you swipe on them and you start a conversation and they look cute and blah blah blah, and you go through that whole thing multiple, multiple times, and how we're just not designed for that, right and one there can be an addictive behavior where you just that excitement is got so many of the good chemicals rushing through your brain. I've never online dated, so I don't know this. I'm just having to read it and understand it from people who've told me. But I could see you get so many oh my gosh, what if what if that they like me? Ah blah blah blah, you know, over and over and over again. I would think, one has got to numb you to it, and two I could see how it would be addictive, and that how the uh the uh. Then if it's a rejection, if it doesn't work out, like you don't even make it past like the first bit of converse, there's a big drop in the libido. And that also is not a common cycle to do over and over and over again. We didn't, we didn't evolve to do this. You know.
Speaker 1: I've held on to this. I may even put it on my wall of fame. From writer Caitlin Flanagan. The Internet did not arrive like a wave, allowing us time to think about our humanity before we had put our toes in the It arrived like a flood, and we've been drowning in it for more than a quarter century, keeps taking our souls away from us. Every passing year, we're less of who we were. Soon there won't be much of us left at all. The only thing that can save us is the great unplugging, but we'll never do that. We love it down here under the dark water.
Speaker 3: Right, And we all know that every technological advance, they've said this sort of thing about radio, TV, whatever, you know, it's a destroying society, and it always turned out to be overblown. And looking back on it, rock and roll, music, jazz, it all seems ridiculous in retrospect. Electricity, my fifty thousand dollars sex spot, they warned me about it. It's fine, But this is different. It's obviously different. I think we can all feel it's different. Oh yes, yeah. And unless changes in evolution take a long time. Unless over the next five thousand years we can adapt to whatever the internet does to us, I just don't see it working out well for society.
Speaker 1: Well, as a guy who's read a fair amount about genetics, the problem with the way we're living is nobody's having babies, so exactly how we're going to adapt to anything?
Speaker 3: Right, You don't do any evolution if nobody's having a child, right, Yeah, And I wasn't trying to end on a downer. I just think that's really interesting. God, I've never I haven't experienced it, like I said, But the idea of getting addicted to the adorphin rushes, of having a hit somebody's interested being somebody's interest to me, We're not designed to have somebody interested in this like eight times a week.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, that's a bizarre experience, so unimaginable for the entire history of humanity. Right, and now we're immersed in it a lot. If you're you know, doing that.
Speaker 3: I think Caitlin is partly right.
Speaker 1: I think there is some sort of great unplugging comic. It's it's forming up inconsistently. The idea of unplugging, putting it down, leaving it behind, that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I think that's going to just grow. Yeah, I take it out of the schools was a good first step.
Speaker 11: Right, Final thoughts this, Yeah, what is that that's disturbing?
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Let's begin with our technical director Michaelangelo. Michael final thought, you know a lot of people aren't going to movie theaters anymore.
Speaker 3: They need to have movies where a scene comes on, you can throw popcorn.
Speaker 1: And make it more interact exactly, Sarn, just hose it out at the end of the show. Plastic everything, Katie Green Are esteemed to Newswoman as a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 9: One of the other problems with the online dating is that you can date multiple people at once easily, And I've seen online at those are we dating the same guy pages?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought, Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've talked about this before. I statistically it's like ten percent of dudes get all the hits on that, so that they're the ones that are dating everybody and kind of misleading people into similar on the female side, kind of misleading people into it being something different than what it is.
Speaker 1: My final thought is, you guys are so traditional and romantic. It was like Diddy said to me as he handed me a bottle of baby oil one night at a freak off, Joe, don't let a woman get her hooks into you. You gotta to play the field online. It's much more fun at the fund mentor did he at the freak off?
Speaker 3: You say Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday as.
Speaker 1: A regular guest. It's good times.
Speaker 3: So many people. Thanks so a little time.
Speaker 1: Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. We got Katie's corner, we got the hot links, got the swag pick up at a in g spicy times fitted hat Were.
Speaker 3: You the user or the u Z because some people lately they are different.
Speaker 1: I signed a form.
Speaker 3: I can't talk about it. We'll see you tomorrow. Hey, if you see anything that the price has gone up at Walmart from China, let us know. I'm gonna keep our eye on that. God bless America. I'm strong and getcha a carnival of negativity. It's the Armstrong and Getty show. That's not right, you fool. I expected more. Let's not go through this acount. They're locking up my tupe. I can show your soul's desire for freedom. I'm a man, I'm not a cat. I'm really a boy.
Speaker 2: And the bigger question on everyone's mind.
Speaker 1: Now need to get the prize.
Speaker 2: Get it and on that possibly nightmare inducing note.
Speaker 3: Thank you all very much, armstrong and Getty