Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator I gotta say it was a train wreck. That's the only way you can describe Kamala Harris's interview where she finally had to answer questions from an actual journalist in Brett Baer.
Speaker 1: It did not go well well.
Speaker 3: I think train wreck is actually an understatement. It was a train wreck meets an implosion, meets a collapse, meets a total destruction and falling into a ball of quivering goo. And to be honest, I'm spinning right now in Kamala's favor. So it was a bad interview. We're gonna break it down. I'm not sure it was possible to give worse answers than she gives Gabe. But the nice thing is is we go through it. Each answer she gives you're gonna think, wow, that's the worst answer possible until we play the next one. There's also big news yesterday, which is the head of Hamas Sinwar is dead. Is Bill has taken him out. It turns out when you lead a bunch of psychopathic terrorists to attack Israel, that shortens your life expectancy rather dramatically. This is a great day for Israel, a great day for America, a great day for justice and truth.
Speaker 4: We're going to break that down as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an incredible news coming out of there, and we've got some of those clips for you as well as N'tna who explained to the world what's next, which is a big part of this. I want to talk to you real quick about your morning routine. If you're like me and you got to get up early and you love having a cup of coffee, don't settle for an average cup of coffee, and certainly don't give your mind to those woke coffee companies. When I said that, you probably thought of a couple of big brands right away. Well, there's a new company that you're gonna love. Maybe it's not really new, it's just new to you and new to me. And it's Blackout Coffee, and it is a premium cup of coffee that I get to have every morning without the woke agenda of the left. This is the reason why I want you to try Blackout Coffee, because now I get emails and messages on social media almost every day from different vertical listeners saying, Ben, you weren't lying. I get to start my day with a hot America first cup of Blackout Coffee, and you're right. It's not average. It is a premium cup of coffee. This coffee is one hundred percent of America and zero percent woke. Blackout Coffee is committed to conservative values from the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping, and they embody true American values. Now here's the part that I love. I got to up the quality of my cup of coffee when I switch because they accept no compromise on taste or quality ever period.
Speaker 1: Now I want you to try.
Speaker 2: Blackout Coffee, and I want you to save money while you do it. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict, Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash vertict, use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash vertict, Be Awake, not woke, that's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict and use the promo code verdict for twenty percent off your first order and get the best cup of coffee of your life. So you knew the interview was bad, Senator when Kamala Harris's team was so visibly rattled by the direction of her interview, so much so that they literally were jumping up and down and giving the wrap signal with their hands in the air. Apparently four different staffers waving their hands like this has got to stop. We've got it in this thing now. And Brett Baar even talked about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give a listen to what Brett Baar said. You noticed, if you watch the interview, he ended it really abruptly. Well, he explained, why give a listen.
Speaker 5: Dana, You've been on the other side. You've been on the rapper as a press secretary interviewing a president, and you know, I'm talking like four people waving their hands like it's got the shop. So Martha final, Yeah, I had to dismount there at the end. There's so many things, and she maybe should do more of these.
Speaker 6: Well I think so.
Speaker 1: I love that maybe she should do more of these.
Speaker 2: You and I have actually talked about this in different races that we've seen around the country, where a lot of Democrats have taken on this strategy of hey, we might be able to win elections without ever having to do tough interviews.
Speaker 1: Ever, again.
Speaker 2: They obviously got this guy idea from Joe Biden heidening in his basement last time. Kamala Harris's campaign adopted this, and the problem is many other people running for office around the country on the Democratic side have taken to this idea.
Speaker 1: By the election put.
Speaker 2: Out ads only do friendly interviews, which are not real interviews. And then the problem is you're not prepared for when you just sit down with an actual journalist. Because let's be clear, Brett Baher was not asking I got you questions. He just did what a journalist should have done every day when they interview her, instead of doing call her Daddy podcasts, sitting down with the world journalists, and she didn't know what to do well.
Speaker 3: Several observations. Number one, the fact that she did this interview is indicative of a panic on behalf of the Harris campaign. They've tried for two months, the Biden basement strategy hiding, and what they've seen is they've seen her poll numbers plummeting. They've seen Trump's numbers rising in every one of the swing states. They're looking at polling right now that shows if the election was today, she loses and Trump's the next president. So they're in a panic. They're like, uh oh, the basement isn't working. So they decide, all right, let's do Fox. And I'm sure they sat around and said, all right, this will show how powerfully brave we are. This will be see she's fearless. And by the way, every Democrat Spindmeister and every media person after the media, they all use the same adjectives. They said, it showed she was tough, tough, tough, that was their word. You know, it's kind of amazing if you're a Republican, you do hostile interviews every day. You sit down with reporters who are throwing fastballs at you, who are throwing gotcha questions, who are trying to attack you or trying to make you look dumb. That's just part of being a Republican if you do any media interviews. The Democrats are used to being in this warm, loving cocoon of these corporate media journalists who gaze at them adoringly. They ask what's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Or I guess the Call Your Daddy podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to that podcast, so I don't know what they talk about. But I have a feeling it's not hard hitting policy questions, and Democrats are used to just never being challenged on anything. And so for Kamala, I think the idea that she sat down with a reporter who would ask her a real question was a little shocking. But then I think once they decided to do it, I think what happened is she and her team got cold feet. And so you got to understand, not only did they end the interview early, and they ended it in a panic like four people jumping up and down saying end and in that is a side uh oh, the train has gone off the rails. We got to stop this. But they also shortened it on the front end. So take a listen to Brett Baer talking about how they chopped the interview on both ends, because what I think happened is they got cold feet and decided that they were really scared of doing it.
Speaker 4: Give a listen to Brett Bear on this.
Speaker 5: Dana, I'll give you a little behind the scenes here. I know you love this and it fits in with Dana read sports. You know when the kicker in football they call a timeout right before he's going.
Speaker 6: To kick the field goal.
Speaker 5: They're icing the kicker. So we were supposed to start at five pm. This was the time they gave us. Originally, we're going to do twenty five or thirty minutes. It came in and said, well, maybe twenty So it was already getting whittled down, and then the Vice president showed up. How five point fifteen, we were pushing the envelope to be able to turn it around for the.
Speaker 1: Top of the six o'clock. So that's how it started.
Speaker 5: And I could tell when we started talking that she was going to be tough to to, you know, redirect without me trying to interrupt. I did this with President Obama. At one point I just said, mister President, I know you liked the filibuster. I just didn't even have the chance to sometimes redirect in those ways.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of other questions.
Speaker 7: Real yeah, so what a missed opportunity for them, right So, I don't know what she had before.
Speaker 6: I know she had that one event right before.
Speaker 7: But what's more important than this interview today on your campaign schedule? If your goal as a candidate at this point is to win the day, when the new cycle of the day, then your interview with Fox is arguably your most important issue, and I think you could tell at the end that you were having to rush through it so that you could get to the top of the show, and you were trying to be respectful of their time. But it would have been really interest for her to be able to say to her team, no, no, let's keep going, Brett, what else do you have? Right and let it keep going?
Speaker 2: And so people understand how this was supposed to go, just for a little more context. They wanted to do the interview basically tape it and go straight live unedited for his show, which is at the top of the hour. So when she purposely showed up fifteen minutes late, you're running fifteen minutes behind schedule with a show that you're supposed to be airing this interview in forty five minutes. And in his point, he's making years like they clearly did that on purpose to basically put us in a bind, to limit the amount of time we could talk to her. And then when you wrap early, that really screws up the entire plan for a live TV show at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: And that was done deliberately.
Speaker 3: Well, of course it was. It was not accidental. And the reason is the Kamala Harris campaign. Their objective in this interview was not to go out and persuade Fox viewers. I don't think they believed anything she said was going to suddenly make someone say, gosh, an open border left wing radical seems like a great choice to be president. That was not their objective. They decided they wanted the headline Kamala Harris does an interview with Fox, So the simple fact of it existing is all they wanted. And then as they're sitting there preparing, they're like, uh, oh, our candidate doesn't actually handle hard questions very well.
Speaker 4: We want to minimize the time.
Speaker 3: So, look, you're running a presidential campaign, and I've done that. You've been on a presidential campaign on the commstaff. If you've got a major national interview at five o'clock, you don't show up at five point fifteen, or if you do, it is a very deliberate decision. And it's a deliberate decision because they were trying to minimize the exposure. They chop off time at the beginning and time at the end so that there would be less opportunities for Kamala to screw up. Ironically, even doing that, she managed to screw up a whole lot in the limited time she had.
Speaker 2: So for example, by the way, did you see it hit her? By the way, let me say this because this made me laugh. Did you see and I know you've been traveling Todavid, did you see the Babylon B headline of this interview that came out? No, it's hilarious, it says quote. Harris complains she was not informed the interview would include questions. It's obviously satire, but it's so accurate to the situation, is it not?
Speaker 4: Yep? Yep, it is. And let's start.
Speaker 3: Let's start with one of the first examples, which is Brettbaar hits her for flip flopping on decriminalizing illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: So give a listen to this back and forth.
Speaker 5: So decriminalizing border crossings, like you said in twenty nineteen, I.
Speaker 8: Do not believe in decriminalizing border crossings, and I've not done that as vice president.
Speaker 6: I will not do that as president. So these are that you've had. Well, let's be very clear.
Speaker 8: I'm the only person who's running for president who is prosecuted transnational criminal organizations from the Sinaloa cartel to the guadalajaraq quotel cartel to people who have trafficked in guns, drugs, and human beings. I have spent a significant part of my career going after people who present a threat to the safety of the American people and cross our border with the intent of doing US harm and cross our border illegally. And I will do that work as Vice president. I take that work quite seriously.
Speaker 6: This is a time one vote.
Speaker 2: I mean you listen to it theories like basically saying like you want to really play this, do you want to just say you've had an evolution? And that's a kind way of putting in other words, you're either lying to the American people, you're not.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll say a couple of things. One you saw there, and you're you're gonna hear this on a number of examples, how she filibusters and on each question she tries to take as much time as possible with her answer, and her answer is just her memorized talking points. And so she's doing that there, and I will say, listen, Brett Bhar was a very gentle questioner. To be honest, I've had tougher interviews with Brett Behar than he was with Kamala. He gave her a lot of room. He let her just talk and talk and talk. And so there he pointed out she said that she wanted to decriminalize illegal immigration. And she jumps in and says, no, no, I don't, and she doesn't address the fact that it's a total reversal of what she said when she was campaigning for president. But she also this talking point and she says it a lot. I'm the only one who has prosecuted drug cartels. So that's actually an objectively false statement. So when she was attorney general, or for that matter, when she was district attorney, to the best of my knowledge, she never went into a courtroom as a prosecutor and tried any case against any drug cartel. She was not actually the line lawyer. She was not the lead lawyer that I know of in any single case against a drug cartel.
Speaker 4: So that's fine.
Speaker 3: She was the executive in charge of an organization where she had lawyers that were reporting up through the chain of command that I'm sure were prosecuting people in drug cartels. Well, you know what, so did Donald Trump. If you're saying lawyers who worked for me and reported me were prosecuting drug cartels. Well, what do you think the Apartment of Justice did during the four years that Donald J. Trump was president? And the DOJ was going after drug traffickers and human traffickers. And so she's trying to claim she's tough, but it's something that's true for both her and Donald Trump. Now here's another exchange where Brettbear points out that she allowed millions of the illegal immigrants into the country and she failed to act, and so he's trying to focus on her actual record and give a listen to what she said in response.
Speaker 5: When you came into office, your administration immediately reversed a number of Trump border policies, most significantly the policy that required illegal immigrants to be detained through deportation, either in the US or in Mexico. And you switched that policy. They were released from custody awaiting trial. So instead included in those were a large number of single men, adult men who went on to commit heinous crimes. So, looking back, do you regret the decision to terminate remain in Mexico at the beginning of your administration.
Speaker 8: At the beginning of our administration, Within practically hours of taking the oath, the first bill that we offered Congress, before we worked on infrastructure, before the Inflation and Reduction Act, before the Chipsum Science Act, before the Bipartisan Safety Communities Act. The first bill practically within hours of taking the oath, as a bill to fix our immigration system.
Speaker 9: This man.
Speaker 5: It was called the US Citizen Citizenship Act of two thousand exactly twenty one.
Speaker 1: It was essentially but I wad.
Speaker 8: A citizenship for the finished finished responding for you, but you have to let me finish.
Speaker 5: You had the White House and the House and the Senate, and they didn't bring.
Speaker 8: Up responding to the point you're raising, and I'd like to finish.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: We recognized from day one that to the point of this being your first question, it is a priority for US as a nation and for the American people, and our focus has been on fixing a problem.
Speaker 1: I mean number one.
Speaker 2: I got to say, Brett Barry had some serious restraint there because this was, like like you said earlier, total filibuster, total bs yep.
Speaker 3: So she refused to answer his question. He pointed out that she ended detaining illegal immigrants, she ended keeping violent criminal illegal aliens in detention, and instead she implemented catch and release, and he asked, do you regret that, and she refused to answer that. Instead she fill of us or she talks and talks and talks, and she says, well, the first bill we introduced her, one of the first bills was an immigration Now, he quickly points out, yeah, but that was an amnesty bill. That wasn't a border security bill. That was you wanted to make illegal immigrants citizens. That's not actually solving the problem. And she's like, will you let me finish? Let me finish. By the way, she does that in debates, Remember in debates, that was her big line, I'm speaking, let me finish. She likes to be anyone who tries to press her. She gets on our high horse and lectures them. But every word she said was a total non sequitur. And she didn't answer a single word of his questions. Now, let's shift on to when Brett Baer asked her a very simple question, how many illegal immigrants did she release into the country. Now, that's not a complicated question, but you're gonna notice she doesn't answer, and she fill about give a listen.
Speaker 5: You know, voters tell polsters all over the country, and here in Pennsylvania, that immigration is one of the key issues that they're looking at this election, and specifically the influx of illegal immigrants from more than one hundred and fifty countries. How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and.
Speaker 8: A half years. Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration because I agree with you. It is It is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have. And you know what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're just a number.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's one million? Three million?
Speaker 5: Brett.
Speaker 8: Let's just get to the point, Okay. The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.
Speaker 5: So your Homeland Security secretary said that eighty five percent of apprehension.
Speaker 6: I'm not finished.
Speaker 5: We have a we have a six million people have been released into the country, and let me just finish.
Speaker 6: I'll get you the question.
Speaker 1: I promise you I was.
Speaker 6: Beginning to answer.
Speaker 1: And when I mean, you can hear it there. She won't answer the question.
Speaker 3: No, Well, A, she doesn't know. B she doesn't care. See, she's certainly not gonna say even if she did know, and she did care, you have to understand this was not an accident. It was a conscious decision to open up the borders. Remember, Kamala Harris inherited the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. I worked hand in hand, very closely with President Trump to secure the border, and the success we achieved was historic. The numbers plummeted when Joe Biden Kamala Harris walked into office. That's what they inherited. They very deliberately, they systematically broke it. And so when he asked her, how many illegal immigrants have you released, She's not going to answer that. She's not going to admit she's released anyone. And there's an even broader pattern. So, not only does she filibuster every question, not only does she refuse to answer any question, but she also has a pattern, which is whenever she gets in trouble, her answer to everything is I hate Donald Trump. So, no matter what any policy failure on her part, her answer is I hate Donald Trump. So and so, if you listen to, for example, when Brett Behar asks her about the people who are killed by violent illegal immigrants that she released, listen to her answer on this.
Speaker 5: Jocelyn Hungary, Rachel Morin Lacln Riley. They are young women who were brutally assaulted and killed by some of the men who were released at the beginning of the administration, well before a negotiated bipartisan bill. Former President Clinton actually referred to Lake and Riley Sunday campaigning for You and Georgia, saying, if those men had been properly vetted, Lake and Riley probably would not have been killed. So if it wouldn't have happened, this is well before any negotiation, This is well before Donald Trump got involved in the politics. This is a specific policy decision by your administration to release these men into the country. So what I'm saying to you, do you know those families really I think an apology.
Speaker 8: Let me just say, first of all, those are tragic cases.
Speaker 6: There's no question about that. There is no question about that.
Speaker 8: And I can't imagine the pain that the families of those victims have experienced for a loss that should not have occurred.
Speaker 6: So that is true.
Speaker 8: It is also true that if a border of security had actually been passed nine months ago, it would be nine months that we would have had more border agents at the border, more support for the folks who are working around the clock trying to hold it all together, Madame Vice Press, to ensure that no future harm would occur. And this election in twenty days will determine whether we have a president of the United States who actually cares more about fixing a problem, even if it is not to their political advantage in an election.
Speaker 6: Because there was a solution, brat Mada.
Speaker 5: Vice President, it was a policy decision in the early part of your administration.
Speaker 6: I will let one of the mothers talk about it. Take a listen.
Speaker 9: Because of the Biden Harris administration open border policies catch and release, they were enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention program. This meant that they were released into the United States. It was not even a full three weeks later that they would take my daughter, Joscelyn Nungery's life. I believe the Biden Harris administration open border policies are responsible for the death of my daughter.
Speaker 6: That's the early days.
Speaker 5: So do you owe them an apologies?
Speaker 8: I shall tell you that I am so sorry for her loss. I'm so sorry for her loss sincerely, But let's talk about what is happening right now with an individual who does not want to participate in solutions.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about that as well. Right, in all.
Speaker 8: Fairness, I told you I feel awful for what she and her family have experienced during that time.
Speaker 2: It's still shocking to me that she refuses to accept no responsibility or accountability for her open border policy as the borders are. She refuses to say, yeah, we probably did some things wrong.
Speaker 3: So listen, I will say. Just listening to that testimony, and I listened to it when it happened. I listened to it when the interview happened with Brett Baer. That's the testimony from Alexis Nungary, who is the mother of Joscelyn Hungary. And I've spent some real time with Alexis. She is a beautiful young woman. She's just twenty seven years old, and she lost her baby girl or twelve year old raped and murdered by two illegal immigrants that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris they had in custody. They had apprehended them. At least one of them is alleged to have been a Venezuelan gang member, and yet they released those two criminal illegal aliens the same day they apprehended them, and just a few weeks later, they went to Houston, Texas and raped and murdered that beautiful little girl. What Joscelyn's mother went through as the ultimate nightmare.
Speaker 4: And when.
Speaker 3: Kamala says that she's so sorry for what happened, sincerely, you want to tell, you want to tell. When a politician like Kamala Harris says the word sincerely, it means she's lying to you. And I'll tell you why she's lying to you. Because number one, as you rightly noted, Ben, she has zero accountability. She takes no She doesn't even acknowledge that the rapist and murderers couldn't custody and she released. She doesn't say that. But number two, even more importantly, if she was actually sincere about these are tragic cases and we need to prevent them, she would change that policy. Kamala Harris today released additional illegal aliens, criminal illegal aliens, some of whom are at real risk of raping and murdering another little girl. She keeps doing the same thing and you're not sorry for it if you keep doing it and doing it and doing it. For Kamala Harris, the politics matters more than the body count, than the people who suffer, than the people who pay the price is the This was the answer that made me angry. I mean it just and part of it is because I know Joscelyn's mom, because I have sat in the living room with Joscelyn's mom and Joscelyn's grandfather and felt the tears and the agony of losing that little girl. And you see, what does Kamala Harris say. Kamala Harris says, I hate that's her answer. The problem is Trump now number one, it's a non sequitter. She's focusing on the Chuck Schumer border bill, which happened this past year and the fourth year of the Biden Harris administration. So it had zero impact on Joscelyn Nungary, It had zero impact on Rachel morn, It had zero impact on Lake and Riley. Their murderers were released by Kamala Harris long before this ridiculous border bill. Now, secondly, and you and I have talked about this at great length, the border bill, the Chuck Schumer bill, would not have secured the border. You know Kamala talks about well, gosh, it would have put more border agents there, yes, but it wrote into law catch and release, so it would have written into law that the next murderer shall be released, so you have more agents there to process and release illegal immigrants faster. But this bill was designed to codify, to write into law catch and release, and to normalize five thousand illegal immigrants a day, one point eight million a year, every year forever. And the cynicism of just turning your back on the people who are suffering. That answer of the entire interview, that's the one that made me most angry and upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 2: October seventh was the one year mark of the worst massacre of the Jewish people since the Holocaust. Twelve hundred Israelis were murdered in more than two hundred and fifty taken hostage, many of them still being held by the Terrists. Yet the war in Israel is raging on today, with the Ran firing a massive barrage of nearly two hundred ballistic missiles earlier this month. Israel and our people are facing attacks from enemies on all sides, and that's why I'm asking for your help for the people in Israel. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground providing food shelter and safety to those in need during this crisis. Since the war started, thousands of reservists every day Israeli citizens have left their families to serve their country. Soldiers have been injured, and their families now need our support. Your gift of one hundred and fifty dollars helps the Fellowship provide food and other necessities to the families to help them survive and things to a generous Fellowship supporter, your gift will be matched doubling in an impact, meaning if you give one hundred and fifty, there's another one hundred and fifty given with that that means three hundred dollars. So join us in letting those families know that the listeners like you stand with Israel and the people of Israel. To make your one hundred and fifty dollars gift right now, you can call eight to eight four eight eight IFCJ.
Speaker 1: That's eight to eight four eight eight four.
Speaker 2: Three two five, or go online to support IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 1: That's one word, support dot org.
Speaker 2: Senator, you mentioned something a moment ago, and it's a theme that went back to a core point in this interview where she always went back to somehow I'm not the vice.
Speaker 1: President, I'm not in charge, and it's.
Speaker 2: All Donald Trump's fault, who hasn't been in charge for what three and a half years now? And I don't know why she thought that was going to get her out of the jail card on every tough question.
Speaker 3: Well, this was her standard answer to every difficult question about the failure of her record. So why have you had an open border with eleven and a half million people invading this country?
Speaker 4: Answer? I hate Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Why did if Iran is America's greatest enemy, which is what she said on sixty Minutes, why did your administration give Iran one hundred billion dollars? Answer? I hate Donald Trump? And one of the ones that was most just I thought funny, was okay, your campaigning on change, how are you different from Joe Biden? And spoiler alert? But her answer is I hate Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Get a listen.
Speaker 5: Slogan is a new way forward and it's time to turn the page. You've been vice president for three and a half years. So what are you turning the page from.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, turning the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed and implemented to divide our country and have Americans literally point fingers at each other.
Speaker 6: Rhetoric and an approach.
Speaker 8: To leadership that suggests that the strength of a leader is based on who you beat down instead of what we all know. The strength of leadership is based on who you lift up, the strength of an American president, which is one who understands that the vast majority of us have more in common than.
Speaker 6: What separates us.
Speaker 8: That that is about turning the page on rhetoric that people are frankly exhausted of Brett more than people are sovietle.
Speaker 5: To tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that If you're turning the page. You've been in office for three and a half years.
Speaker 6: And Donald Trump has been running for office. You've been the person home for the office. What you and I both know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: You and I both know what I'm actually don't what are you talking about. What I'm talking about is that over the last decade people have the power.
Speaker 2: But listen, I love what is response there. I actually don't know what you're talking about. She's like, yes, you do, and she's basically saying, because the.
Speaker 3: Single best moment of the of the entire interview. It's the single best moment of the entire interview, and kudos to Brett Bher like, I actually don't was spectacular, and you got to understand Kamala Harris, like virtually every Democrat and elected office, and like all of CNN and all of MSNBC and all of ABCNBC and CBS has full on Trump derangement syndrome. So she literally like, you're turning the page, but wait, you're in power. What are you turning the page from? If we're on the wrong track, doesn't that mean what you're doing is wrong? And like her line, well, and Donald Trump has been running for office, so clearly that's the problem. How dare he run for office? And then she's like, you and I both know what I'm talking about, and it's we hate Trump, like we wake up and he is the devil and I love Brett Barry, it's just like Shakes's said, I actually.
Speaker 4: Don't it really is.
Speaker 3: She's not willing to address anything about her record other than Trump bad. So there there's another exchange where Brett Behar is like, Okay, fine, you don't like Trump, Well what about Joe Biden. The guy has dementia. He's clearly not capable of being president or running for president? Why are you covering that up? When did you see that? And this exchange also she completely dodges accountability.
Speaker 5: Give a listening ask you this, and you interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game, that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 6: Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: I have watched from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experience to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on.
Speaker 6: Behalf of the American people.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden is not on ballot, I understand.
Speaker 6: And Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump talked about it, and Donald within a few minutes of talking to a fundraiser that he thought this was not the same Joe Biden that we saw on.
Speaker 6: The debate stage.
Speaker 1: She goes back to Donald Trump. There.
Speaker 2: I actually think this is one of the most damning parts of her legacy as the vice president. She she lied to the American people and covered up the day after.
Speaker 4: Day, month after month, year after year. Yep.
Speaker 1: And and then she's like, absolutely, calmed down, it's not a big deal. Now I'm the candidate. Leave me alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And her answer is, but but Orange man bad, I hate Trump. That that that's the only thing she can say. Well, yes, I lied to the American people. Well, yes, I I actively covered up to the commander in chief has full on dementia. Yes, I covered up the fact that the person in charge with keeping the nation, our nation safe, the person with his finger on the nuclear button still right now today, like today, if Joe Biden woke up from his four o'clock nap and said, let's exterminate humanity, he is one of the very few people on the planet with the power to do so, assuming his generals would follow his orders. And she was an active and integral participant in covering up the fact that he is not competent and capable of protecting this country.
Speaker 4: And her only answer is I hate Trump.
Speaker 2: It is a theme. I go back to this question. You look at this interview. I think the idea of this interview is a smart one. They obviously feel that something has changed in this election. I think you and I can feel it out there as well.
Speaker 1: On the road.
Speaker 2: There's been a shift in the last I don't know, ten to fifteen days where it just feels like there's starting to be a surge of support for Donald Trump. And their campaign clearly felt it to the point where they're like, all right, that last week of all those big interviews, and we should have been focusing on the hurricane number two hitting this country and putting her on late night comedy shows and putting on her caller Daddy podcast or Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 1: That didn't work.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to see if we can, in a weird way, have Fox News bail us out. Not only did not work, it was a disaster. What do you do now if you're her campaign? I mean, do you go back to the baseball strategy?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 3: I think what is happening. And this is something you and I talked about. You and I talked about coming out of the Democrat convention where she had a surge, and by the way the polling numbers, if the vote had been right after the Democrat Convention, she probably would have won. She probably would have been president. Her numbers surge at the time. Simply replacing Joe Biden with Kamala Harris on the ballot was worth five to eight points for every Democrat in the country because it unified Democrats and it was a pure shook shook high. But you and I said at the podcast at the time, the election is not today. We've got several months to go. And what I believe is the issue set strongly favors Republicans because the issue set, whether it is illegal immigration, on which Kamala Harris's record is a disaster and on which Donald Trump's record is incredibly successful, or whether it is the economy and inflation, on which Kamala Harris's record is a disaster and on which Donald Trump's record is incredibly successful, Or whether it is war and peace, on which Kamala Harris's track record is a disaster and Donald Trump's record is incredibly successful. Every one of those issues, the advantage is with the Republicans. And so as the campaign has gone on, I think that advantage is asserting itself, and she's left with the only thing. She can't talk about her record because her record is so bad. She can't talk about her policies because her policies have failed, So she just tests a vet at Trump. And actually, there was one exchange that I thought illustrated that in a way that was really funny. So it has become a big issue the Democrats radicalism on transgender issues and in particular boys and girls sports, boys and girls, locker rooms and dressing rooms, and also Kamala Harris's support of using taxpayer dollars to pay for sex changes for illegal aliens in prison. And by the way, when Trump brought that up at the debate, I pointed out, that sounded like something you would hear on Saturday Night Live. That sounds like something almost made up, sex changes for illegal immigrants in jail. Like let's just make it so wacky that only a loon would support it. Now, of course Kamala Harris did support it, and when Brett Behar asked her about it again, I'm going to give you a surprise.
Speaker 4: What did she do? She pivots to Trump.
Speaker 2: Listen before I play that for you, I want to tell you about something that is truly incredible that can help you protect yourself and your family. We've seen a major increase of violent crime around her country, and we need to remember that personal safety and security for you and your family is the most important thing in life. Now, what I'm about to tell you about is something that I've now purchased for not only my wife, but for my mother in law, my sister in law, my sister, my mom. And it is incredible less lethal technology. Maybe you can't carry a firearm everywhere you go, maybe you just don't feel comfortable yet with carrying a firearm, or maybe you work in what they refer to as a you know, gun free zone. Well, do you really want to have to worry about having nothing to protect yourself? Well, you don't have to compromise on your peace of mind anymore. That is because of the BURNA less lethal pistol launcher. A BURNA can save two lives. It is a great compliment to owning firearms, and if you or your family is in a situation where you feel threatened, you need to start with less lethal It is legal in all fifty states. No permits or background checks are needed. I own these myself and they are great for your family members. Like I mentioned, Burna is the answer and it's designed for easy use by all age groups eighteen or older. The Burna launcher has powerful deterrence like tear gas and kinetic rounds with a sixty foot range, one shot can incapacitate attackers for up to forty minutes. It is used by government agencies and law enforcement around the country. In fact, there's over a half million units that have been sold more than fourteen thousand, four and a half star reviews as well. If you want to see what a Burna can do for you, go online to burna dot com slash verdict. You're gonna get ten percent off your purchase. That's by r inna dot com slash verdict. For ten percent off, that's by r inna dot com slash verdict. All right, take a listen to this moment again. Kamala Harris in her own words on transgender surgeries and transition surgeries in general in prison that you're supposed to be paying for.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's gotten a lot of attention.
Speaker 3: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners.
Speaker 6: Surgery for prisoners for prisoners.
Speaker 8: Every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 5: So are you still in support of using taxpayer dollars to help prison inmates or detain the illegal aliens to transition to another gender.
Speaker 6: I will follow the law.
Speaker 8: And it's a law that Donald Trump actually followed. You're probably familiar with.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: It's a public report that under Donald Trump's administration, these surgeries were available to on a medical necessity basis to people in the federal prison system. And I think, frankly that ad for the Trump campaign is a little bit of like throwing, you know, stones when you're living in the classhouse.
Speaker 5: The Trump haids say that he never advocated for that prison policy and no gender transition.
Speaker 8: Well, responsible for what happened in your administration.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no surgery has happened in this pregnant Would you still advocate for using task pair of dollars for gender reassignment?
Speaker 6: I will follow the law, just as you think.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's amazing she accuses Trump of doing something and Brett Baer's like, A you never did that. She's like, yes, yes, you didn't know. Actually he really didn't. And she's like, I will follow the law. This is again back to Pitt to Trump, it's all it's all Trump's fault, even though I'm in charge.
Speaker 3: Well, and I actually think the funniest statement in all of that is, well, you got to take responsibility for what happens in your administration. I will be surprised if we don't see that clip air and immediately after it, I'm Donald Trump and I approved this message. I mean, I mean, it really is talk about an indictment of every other word of the interview. She's not taking respet ponsibility for anything that has happened in her administration. Everything that's gone wrong under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, it's all Trump's fault. And by the way, everything that went right when Trump was president that's not his fault, is all at all. And it really does show how at the end of the day, her entire argument is that she hates Trump, and I promise you nobody, nobody remotely conscious miss the point that she and the rest of the Democratic Party hates Trump. It just happens that their policies are also disastrous for virtually every American.
Speaker 2: I want to move to this other issue because I think it's really important and it is the breaking news out of Israel that Israel has killed the October seventh Mastermind. It is interesting it took them about a year to do that. It's something that we in this country have still not accomplished. Since nine to eleven. The mastermind of nine to eleven, Khalade Sheik Muhammad, has still not been executed, even though we have him in our custody. Many Democrats have tried to give him a plea deal to save his life, which was a major point that we talked about. And we're able to at least stop that deal from taking place because of so many listeners that were outraged by the decision by the Biden Harris administration to give him a deal as the master might nine to eleven. Israel said, yeah, we're not going to do that. We're we're not going to do that at all. In fact, what we're going to do is we're going to kill the leader of Hamas that planned this attack. And they did it today and told the world, yeah, we're not messing around. We're taking out everybody that was involved in this attack on innocent civilians and those that took hostages.
Speaker 3: Look that that is exactly right, And I will say this is a very very good day for Israel. It's a very good day for America. The Hamas leader Sinoir hated America, was responsible for American deaths, and it's a good day for justice. And here I want you to listen to the coverage when the Israeli foreign minister confirms that the Hamas leader is dead.
Speaker 4: Give a listen, does.
Speaker 6: A Fox News alert.
Speaker 11: Reuters is now reporting that Israel's foreign minister has just confirmed the death of Hamas leader ya Ya Sinhwar. Yaya Sinhwar was responsible and the mastermind between the vicious October seventh attack that was the deadliest attack on Jews since the Holocaust. And Reuters is reporting at Israeli conficials who were analyzing his dental records, that he is in fact dead. We go to trey yinst and Haifa Israel with more on this developing story.
Speaker 12: Tray, Yeah, guys, good afternoon. According to reports, the leader of Hamas, yah Yah Sinoar, is dead. We cannot independently confirm this, and I'm going to tell you why. There are two things ongoing at the moment. Israeli officials are using dental records and they are used DNA to try to match Jakya Sinoar's DNA to DNA the Israelis have in their file. The dental records match, but we are waiting to report until the DNA test comes back. Just given how high profile this figure is. But again, according to reports attributed to Israel's Foreign Minister Israel Katz Yakia Sinoar is dead. This follows in Israeli operation in southern Gaza today, reportedly in the city of Rafa, Gaza's third largest city that sits next to the Egyptian border. This was not a planned intelligence operation, according to officials, but rather a ground patrol that intercepted movement in southern Gaza. Ultimately, Israeli forces reportedly fired on that movement, and among the cell of Hamas militants was the leader Yaqiya Sinoar. Now Sinoar is a man who has been at the top of the Israeli target list since October seventh. He is one of three masterminds behind the massacre, along with Mohammad Deaf, a man who was killed in an Israeli airstrike earlier this year, and is Al Hania, a man who was killed in an explosion in the Iranian capital of Tehran over the summer. So now that this is confirmed, the three masterminds behind the massacre are dead.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 12: Sinoar spent twenty two years in an Israeli prison. He was released back in twenty eleven as part of a prisoner swap deal for one single Israeli soldier, Gilad Shalit. Shalit was exchanged for more than a thousand Palestinian prisoners. Now. When Sinoir went back to Gaza, he was appointed to a defense minister level position among Hamas's Al Klassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, and then ultimately later took over as the leader of Hamas inside Gaza. The last time that I saw Sinoir was in twenty twenty one. The month was May and he was giving a rally where an infamous photo of him was taken holding a Palestinian child who was dressed as a member of the Al Khlassam Brigades. Sinoar is someone who has devoted his life to killing Israelis, despite the fact that the Israelis actually saved his life doing brain surgery on him in the early two thousands while he was still in is In and following the October seventh massacre. He had been hiding in the tunnel network beneath Gaza. Some of the Israeli hostages who were released as part of the November sees fire deal back in twenty twenty three reported meeting him in the tunnels beneath Gaza City. And so this is significant news and an indication that the Israelis will continue to pick off the remaining Hamas leaders that exist still inside Gaza. They have destroyed the battalions within the Gaza Strip, but the question remains what does this mean for the remaining Israeli hostages inside Gaza. One hundred and one of them are there, around half of them are estimated to be alive.
Speaker 1: And Israeli sources.
Speaker 12: Are texting now they are talking about this news that is taking place. We do expect to hear from Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin nettan Yahoo later tonight Israel time. And the Israelis, according to this source, are in communication with their American counterparts to discuss the operation that took place today. Again, according to our reporting, this was not a planned operation, but rather one that took place after I movement was identified inside the Gaza Strip. Again, the latest information that we have attributable to reports we are waiting for DNA evidence, is that yak Yao Sinoar, the leader of Hamas, is dead.
Speaker 2: Guys, I mean this is incredible news. And I loved how steadfast and Hu has been.
Speaker 3: Yes, so two observations. Number one on yet another issue, Kamala Harris was wrong. Remember, Kamala Harris has been opposing Israel, continuing to fight to eliminate Hamas. Harris was explicit urging Israel, opposing Israel going on the offensive in Rafa, and she claimed to be an expert. She claimed to know that nothing could be accomplished, and what happened today proved that wrong. I want you to listen to a flashback of Kamala in March of twenty twenty four when she's claiming to to know that going into Rafa is going to be a mistake.
Speaker 8: We have been clear in multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something. I have studied the maps. There's nowhere for those folks to go, and we're looking at about a million and a half people in Rafa.
Speaker 6: Who are there because they were told to go there, most of them.
Speaker 8: And so we've been very clear that it would be a mistake to move into Rafa with any type of military operation.
Speaker 6: A mistake.
Speaker 9: But would there be consequences if he does move forward?
Speaker 6: But we're going to take it one step at a time.
Speaker 8: But we've been very clear in terms of our perspective on whether or not that to happen.
Speaker 9: Are you ruling out that there would be consequences from the United States?
Speaker 6: I am ruling out nothing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, once again, Kamala Harris was wrong. She was wrong.
Speaker 3: She was threatened Israel with consequences, and to be clear, she and Joe Biden cut off critical weapons to Israel and have been pressuring and undermining Israel at every stage since October seventh, and long before that. She was categorically wrong. And I'll tell you the real consequences. The consequences were for sinwar. And this is the final point that I want to wrap up.
Speaker 4: The podcast with.
Speaker 3: You know, it was twelve years ago that I was elected to the Senate and when I came into the Senate at the time, I resolved to be the leading defender of Israel in the Senate and I got to tell you, A lot of times people ask me how on earth did it come to pass that a Cuban Texan Southern Baptist would end up the leading defender of Israel in the United States Senate. And there are a lot of reasons, but one of the fundamental reasons that I've described this before is I was a little kid when the Nentemi rate happened.
Speaker 4: I was I think five.
Speaker 3: Years old, and listen, I didn't understand in detail what happened in the Ntebe raid, but it made an impression on me as a child. And my understanding of the Nteby raid at the time was the people of Israel were saying, if you take our citizens hostage, our citizens might die, but you are going to die. And I got to say, ben as a five year old, that struck me as a very Texan foreign policy. There was a clarity to that. And I got to say, the three masterminds of October seventh, including Sinwar the head of hamas well, they've gone to meet their seventy two virgins, and I think they're disappointed with what they found. And there is an absolute seriousness with which Benjamin netanyahuo in the Nation of Israel takes protecting themselves, protecting their citizens, protecting their safety, defeating Hamas, defeating Hezbolah, and that is good for America, good for Israe real, good for the world, and cause for celebration.
Speaker 1: Am into that.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to share this show on social media so other people can hear this conversation. Without you guys doing that, people don't hear it. And we say thank you, and we mean it sincerely when we say thank you for sharing the show.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We do it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, So hit that subscribe or auto download button at wherever you're listening to this podcast so you don't miss an episode. We do this Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on in between days grab my podcast, so Ben Ferguson podcast hit subscribe to that as well, so you don't miss a day of important news as it breaks, especially in this election season. And we'll see you back here for our week in review on Saturday as well.