Speaker 1: M m m hm. This is.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Hi, Hi, guys, what's up. You know it's hump day. I'm feeling humpy. It's warm and cuttle season.
Speaker 2: So we're in our sweats. I'm rocking my good Mom's Little Flowers sweater that's just been restocked, so you can rock it too. Yes, this is the best seller. You guys have been begging, begging on your knees on the internet, and I don't blame you because it's cut at buck. How are you? I'm good, I'm good. It's I'm finally to wear sweatsuit and not sweat outside because La has just decided summer is going to start in November. Oh, just wait till next week.
Speaker 3: It'll be ninety again. No, you know it gets ninety every other day.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, we get like one glimpse of a breeze, Like I saw some leaves falling.
Speaker 2: From my window. I was like, I should make soup, Like is that wind? I hear I'm going to New York next week? And I was like, oh, I get to pull out my winter coats. And I looked at the weather. It was like seventy two in New York. I was like, what the fuck is going on? Really, I'll tell you what's going on? Global fucking warming, which we fucked up? The planet, the planet X. I think it's the same, Kurt said, Planet X. It's not.
Speaker 3: You're gonna share our entire community about this fucking planet X.
Speaker 2: I'm sure people have looked it up. Look up planet X. It may or may not be a real thing, but it probably is. Kurt from WhatsApp said that it's causing. It's not global warming, it's Planet X pulling on our planet. I am.
Speaker 3: I'm the conspiracy theorist that literally I believe everything. I believe everything. There's nothing I don't believe. I believe conspiracy is more than I believe the news any day, because it's probably more true. You're right, sort days shark days to allow dwindling down, dwindling. This seems so high.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just adjusting live on set. She feels like a Well, you guys, if you're watching our YouTube, then you know we have a guest sitting here. It's a special guest. It's a former guest, former two time guests? Is it two times?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's two times, two times, having two time having guests sounds like a cheater, but he's not a cheater. He is none other than Jamila's man podcaster extrod sexy bitch. Wait what is it? Bad bad bitch, Sorry, sexy bad bitch Holano Royland. I was why aren't you wear your crop top today? I forbid him. Yeah, it's like really on brand for him. I was really too cold leaves her out cut it, okay.
Speaker 3: Orlanda thought he was going to move to LA and just have a fucking closet full of crop tops.
Speaker 4: I was gonna have a fleet of crops and you could just.
Speaker 2: Wear a T shirt under it and then you know what, actually, my boo. He brought a crop top to l A the other week and he's like, I have a crop top and I was like what, yes, And I was like no, the fuck you don't and he was like, yeah, I do. And I was like let me see it, and he was like you don't believe me. I was like no, and then he showed us me and it was a crop top and I was like, you're gonna put some like fucking shredded shirt under this ship And he dresses like a fucking punk rocker didn't put a shorted shirt and he never got to the outfit. But yeah, he was, Yeah, he was gonna put a shredded shirt. He wasn't ready for that, ready for a gut to hang. I have a confession.
Speaker 3: One time there was a crop top he left at my house and I really hated this one in particular, and I toiled Erica and she said, just throw it away. And I was like, I could huh. She's like, he's not going to notice. Just throw the shit away.
Speaker 2: See he didn't know it. I told you, I know which one it was. I threw that ship away.
Speaker 4: Which one it's gone?
Speaker 2: I don't care. Then, you know, if you don't remember, it doesn't matter. Oh my god. I was like, eric I hate She literally called me with this dilemma, and I was like, just throw it away. He's he's not going to know. Never really in my house during my freeness, I wouldn't say that. I'm I'm supporting your fashion. Well, in the spirit of coughing season November, I figured we needed to have you guys on right, like you're the couple, you are the you are the couple, the couple. I like that the podcast couple of the podcasting couple of the universe. So, welcome to the show. Welcome to the show. Welcome back to the show. I feel like I can, like I lean this way.
Speaker 3: I'm a guest, but if I lean this way in the house, welcome back, thank you. Oh my god, so silly, so honey, yeah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling a.
Speaker 4: Nervous I am feeling good.
Speaker 1: I am nervous.
Speaker 4: It's good to be in front of the audio instead of behind it now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Orlando also works for us, does he said every recording, just not on camera.
Speaker 2: He does all of our audio and listens to all of our bullshit all day long.
Speaker 3: He usually sits in the corner like kind of behind me, so I kind of like stirf for my body so I don't have to look at him so I can speak freely.
Speaker 2: I I don't think any problems for you, freely, whether he's.
Speaker 1: Here or not, just look at me. And then I had the goddess experience.
Speaker 2: I feel more.
Speaker 3: I feel more brave in front with the mic, like this is work working.
Speaker 2: I'm working through your shit away just for entertainment purposes only, I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like in general, I do feel it's like more confident, like speaking honestly in front of the I think it's developed over time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: I mean, everyone knows I have to tell the truth here ever, even knows Air come mad at you.
Speaker 2: All the confessions come only when we're recording. It's very important, I know, because anytime we try to have a real conversation, Mila just laughs in my face. Yeah. Anytime I tell her like, hey, that's how I feel, she goes and I'm like, okay, well that is not It literally happened at least twenty two times, maybe one, so I can think of one time. I think of one here, I can think, I can think of I think of a few different times. I don't think that happened in Chicago. Besides, when then when she gets mad and she wants to throw computers and bitches face, Oh, my man gets mad that ally ever threw anything in your face. When Merely gets mad, it's like now we're now, we're ready to be mad.
Speaker 3: Now we're ready to have conversations. You guys don't want to see me mad. You've never seen me mad. So these are lies and you'll know when I'm mad. Okay, I'm a very scary mad person.
Speaker 2: Well, do you guys have an affirmation for the show? Is it a couple of information?
Speaker 4: I do have an affirmation.
Speaker 2: Well, this week's affirmation is brought to you or brought to us by Eliminating Intersectionality, which is a three part series brought to you by Targets Black Beyond Measure platform. Yes, and our girls are hosting it.
Speaker 3: Fran from Hey Fran, Hey, Jade and Takaya from Getting Grown podcast.
Speaker 2: And their conversations are dynamic. They're about socioeconomic issues, womanhood.
Speaker 3: Food, food access, and so much more. The series starts November seventh.
Speaker 2: On the Loudspeaker Network on YouTube, so make sure you check it out at six pm November seventh, Go support our girls, Fran Jade into doctor Takaya Robinson and.
Speaker 3: Join the conversation on Twitter because it's happening. You can hashtag Black Beyond Measure.
Speaker 2: And hashtag IBBM to join the conversation live. So what's your affirmation, dear?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: My affirmation is what doesn't progress? You only blinds you from opportunity.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't progress. You only blinds you from opportunity. It doesn't progress. Wow, that sounds really smart. I'm like, wait, doesn't doesn't progress. It doesn't push you forward, telling you forward, and it blinds you from the opportunity to be push pushed forward. Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: It's just a way for me to notice, like what's distracting from me. So whenever I'm like entering the situation or whatever it may be, if I think about it and I think about where it can go, and if it's not something that's like good for me or progressive for me or productive or any way, then I just like, you know, let me put myself in a situation where I can come across something that would be good for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. I love that. Don't block your blessing. Don't block your blessings, aka, don't block your.
Speaker 4: Blessing and put yourself in a position to be blessed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's really important. I think, well, sometimes it's hard to do that because you get comfortable in one space and it feels it feels normal to be in there.
Speaker 3: No, I think like one blessing always brings you closer to the next one. So like, if you're like we've talked about this, before, if you stay in something that you know is just probably is comfortable, but not where you're supposed to be, you will stay in that space. But as soon as you walk away from things that are not where you're supposed to be, when you know you're not supposed to, all of the opportunities come flowing.
Speaker 2: No for sure, but I'm just saying, like I think people will get opportunities and still be scared and stay in comfort, and then then those blessings don't come forward. Then they don't, they don't progress.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: But we're almost in the new year, y'all, so we ain't doing that no more, right in twenty twenty three, ain't doing that shit no more. Don't block your blessing, block your.
Speaker 1: Blessings, go for it, take a risk, take a chance, and but also put yourself in a position to be blessed, like your Thoughtso accept the blessings and know like that's a distraction.
Speaker 4: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I need to be over here around these type of people, around this situation that is going to be fruitful for me. It's like being around a bunch of friends that are like stagnant, and you become stagnant with out of that situation, which is scary to like be different, But when you see further down the line that there's going to be something good that's going to come from this, it makes you more comfortable with like stepping away from situations and put yourself in positions to be blessed and have better opportunities.
Speaker 3: The opportunities come immediately, But when you're saying that, Orlando, I was thinking about you in particular, and just like kind of like the progression of you moving from New York to LA and like how it all kind of happened with like you getting let go of your job and then you're being.
Speaker 2: Like kind of scared of that. But like because you've had this like kind of stable job for such a really long time, then you're probably not really happy in anyway. Maybe were you happy in that job?
Speaker 1: I mean I was happy for what they were supposed to do, Like I was getting benefits, I was getting paid, and it's like this is security into structure. But it got to a point where there's a lot of days I would wake up looking myself in the mirror like I shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Doing this, but like then allowing and then moving forward and saying fuck that, I'm not going to try and go back and figure this out. I'm going to keep going and moving forward. And then even with your partnership with your last podcast, which the last time Orlando was on the show was with with the other podcasts, and then letting that go in a firely fireball of flames, but saying no, but saying like this shit is not for me, like I'm cool, I will walk away from this, and then seeing how the things have just kind of manifested since then, you know, it's like you're like kind of a prime example of your affirmation today exactly. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: And that's why it was. It's so easy because I've had that job since I was eighteen, like from eight to twelve years. I've put a lot of effort into my past podcast and now I can let those things go because just viewing what they were for me or how I felt in that situation, now, knowing the discomfort from it, I can go, oh, something else is going to come up because because for me, well.
Speaker 2: And also you've seen how it has.
Speaker 1: You know, and I've seen the progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And speaking of that last episode, you and Mila were like in acting really fucking awkward.
Speaker 4: In that whole episode, you a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Acting like you guys weren't in a fucking relationship when the fuck you were. And look, you know you're the only one acting like we were in a relationship because I wouldn't say it. I did say it, just weren't listening what you were like, I was unclear.
Speaker 3: You said no, I actually watched this episode not that long ago, and you were like, I don't know if you know, Orlando, but she's been calling you her boyfriend all year long, which is true.
Speaker 2: And I date people like my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: If you're the best candidate of my host, would get the boyfriend titles secretly only with amongst my friends my.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend Like, no, not really, but you know what I mean. No, you did that a lot. That's what I'm saying. You did that a lot.
Speaker 3: We are in a different place, Yes, this is true, Erica. We have come a very long way since then. I think that was in February. That was like February, yeah, now.
Speaker 4: Two yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I kept saying you're my boyfriend. I mean I I believed it too, but because it was long distance, I was just like whatever. I was like, yeah, he's my boyfriend, but I could do whatever I want. And also it wasn't very it wasn't monogamous, so I really felt like, Okay, it felt like security.
Speaker 2: You told me this too.
Speaker 3: It felt like security to have this title, but also not like have to do anything very special. You know, I'm weird about commitment, So yeah, I know things have changed.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about commitment now?
Speaker 2: I'm good with it. I'm good. We're in a good place. I feel like an adult that I can finally confidently say I have a boyfriend, I'm a girlfriend. Were you weird about commitment?
Speaker 1: No, I was all that. I mean, I chose Mila, like I saw Mela, and I was like, yeah, you're it. So I was already committed mentally before we even got to part of like saying it out loud.
Speaker 2: What do you think was the thing that like made you finally say, okay, I can I can claim you publicly? You guys are already claiming each other publicly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Like oh my how it was like no, there's y'all and there's me.
Speaker 2: Look, you guys were spitting each other's mouth on the internet like seven, like twenty two months ago. So I don't know. I just got serious.
Speaker 3: I got very I think he moved he well, I was also denial about that I'm in.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of things. He was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, you should just like figure your stuff out. You can come out here for a little while and like figure it out. And he's like, I'm moving And I was like, you can come out here for a little while and figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, move And.
Speaker 3: Then he brought his ship here and left it and I was like, eric is like, you know, he's moving in.
Speaker 2: And I was like she's like no, it's aunt lived down the street. I was like, bitch, I was like if I know. She was like Ryan told me to tell you that he's moving in. I was like he told who?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Shout out to Ryan from guys next door, who was trying to warn me through Erica. And I was like, it's not happening like it is. I was like, no, there's it's like a safe no no. But I think, yeah, I think him moving in. But honestly, I think also before he moved in, we went to Mexico for a month and we spent a month together and then it was like solidified it for me that it's okay, you can say it out loud, you can like trust it. It was just like more anxiety than I was, like in denial. But I think that time we spent together for a month in Mexico was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Thirty days of Mexico really did it for me. Also because I was I was the one that was really pushing, like I'm moving over half my stuff now we're going to Mexic and bring the rest of it then. And I was like, yeah, I know I have an aunt that's close, but I'm coming to you. She was like, yeah, it's gonna be fine. I'm like, yeah, I left my job with my podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Baby's like yeah, I'm like gonna be great. But thirty days in Mexico is not something I really recommend. But if you make it out, then yeah you're together.
Speaker 2: You don't recommend it.
Speaker 1: Hey, you really have to be in that mental stage like really wanting someone. No, it's great for us because we really wanted each other, But I can see it going so many wrongs. It's in so many different places for somebody that's like really not committed that opening to growth and not opening to like oneness.
Speaker 2: Shit, I went to Mexico for six days. I left that nigga at the airbnb, but my friends got they too, right, like, my nigga, it's not gonna work. I'm gonna get my own AIRBB. When she texted me I left him, I was like, what, like I left? I was like, I literally left my boyfriend, oh, calling him out this person with my friends at an airbnb, and I said, I'm sorry you guys, but I gotta go. I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: I mean a vacation in general, vacation like out of the country is usually like, let.
Speaker 2: You know how some shit's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: I should have known from the ferry at the airport he was tripping. You did tell me bru shit at the fucking TSA because of his lotion.
Speaker 2: I was like, I should have known that. I was so embarrassed. I was like, this nigga has angry issues. So that was my bad.
Speaker 3: Remember the time I went to Mexico with Adventure Bay and he was so fucking cheap and like, and I complained the whole time, and I was like, am I a bitch?
Speaker 2: And I called you.
Speaker 3: From the bathroom from the airport when I was going to Mexico City, I was like, I don't know your kettle.
Speaker 2: I think he's crazy. I think it's gonna work, and you're like, what's the problem, Like he didn't bring any nice clothes. He was bitching. He was like, oh, your friends are dressing so nice.
Speaker 3: Like when I dress when I have travel, I just bring like one carry on. I washed my things in the sink. Oh yeah, he told me that. I was like, he was forty years old. I was like, why would you wash.
Speaker 2: Your things in the sink on vacation? I just I was like, why don't you bring nice things? Like my friends were going out to dinner. All I can think about is the dress that appeared a few weeks ago. We had to shoot and Jamila brought this like full turtle neck leather dress and I was like, where the fuck is what is this dress? She's like, I bought it in Mexico when I was dating adventure Bay. I was like, this is signifies how fucked up this relationship was. Lord knows, I'm never seen anywhere I turn like my whole fucking I had buttons. It was cute. It looked like like house in the prairie, but like new school.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was going for something conservative. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You were trying to do something over there. I gave it to the makeup artist.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's really One thing about Mexico was Mila constantly telling me like, this is so much better than the other guy I came with.
Speaker 4: We don't even have any plans.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I kept planning things to the tea. He was like, youtubing is fucking life away. I was like, you're gonna spend so much time looking at the shit on YouTube, you're not gonna be surprised when you get there. I was like, how much research can one nigga do? I never seen a nigga look at so many snotes on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're about to go to the SOE in one hour. Just get the fuck off YouTube.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, why you knew so much ABOUTE?
Speaker 3: You no, nigga, That's why we didn't go to No to not tap the fuck out. Okay, I've seen twelve hundred on fucking YouTube. No. But you know, I also, prior to Orlando moving in, mistakenly moved in this other guy, not mistakenly, him and his dog, and it was really traumatic for me, so like, I was like, this is I felt like it was too soon after that, and I was like I knew it was a different person, a whole different type of person, but I was kind of still triggered.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was in denial for sure.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna And I was like, my kid's gonna be like, bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: It's gonna do this shit again, Like, bitch, we just did this shit. I was, I was gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I was like looking at her, like, okay, but it is a very different situation.
Speaker 2: But I mean even for that.
Speaker 3: So let me give you a little background on Orlando and I. You guys, we did meet on Zoom during the twenty twenty pandemic when me and Erica were just finding people to talk to because we maybe were gonna kill ourselves because there was nothing else to do but podcast. And Orlando on his former podcast, you know, they were like, well, let's come on our show whatever, So we did it.
Speaker 2: I met them.
Speaker 3: I met him on Zoom, and I wasn't interested. I was like, oh, these guys are cute whatever. I thought he was a little extra, but you know, whatever was podcast life, and you know, he like DMed me a little bit on Instagram. We were, you know, fake friends from podcasting, a little flirting here, and then he was like, oh, you know, I'll be out there. Let's like collab, let's do an episode. So I was like, okay, whatever content. But I had just ended that really terrible, horrible Adventure Bay relationship because I came back from Mexico and I cheated on him because he didn't fuck me enough on that vacation, and I instead of breaking up with him, I just said, fucking I'm a fuck somebody else. And then he looked at my shit and it just blew up. And then I was like, I'm a terrible person. I don't like love. I'm immature. Because he was nice to me, and I thought that was like the epitome of a relationship. What a nice guy, and so I was really trying to get him back for a minute. I was like, please take me back so.
Speaker 2: We can go on boying adventures together, and he wouldn't. He just kept pulling me through the mud to punish me.
Speaker 3: And so my lat my final straw was that I met a nigga on the internet on the DMS and he was like, come to Tennessee, and I was like, perfect way to get over this other nigga. So I met a guy in the DMS that I had no idea who he was, flew to Tennessee and then we drove to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We had a great time, and then as soon as I got back, I pulled up to Erica's house.
Speaker 3: To do this thing with Orlando, and he was wearing a crop top and I was like, Oh, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: And my daughter was like, why are you wearing that shirt? And I was like, he give me whatever he wants, Luna, I don't know. I don't know. Pe nice shit. And we recorded and it was great.
Speaker 3: We had a good time, but still I wasn't we had good chemistry, but I thought it was like friendship chemistry, and we were supposed to go hang out with Erica, and then Erica canceled like she so often does. I mean, it was far was over the hill, and people from the valley don't leave over the hill. So I had already invited him, and because I'm a fucking people pleaser, I was like, you want to just come over. I just got an apartment, had like one piece of furniture. I was just so happy to have a house.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come over I have? Do you have your don mushrooms? He's like no, and I was like, just you can just come do mushrooms.
Speaker 3: But I asked him at eleven o'clock at night, because I thought he was gonna be like, it's late. I'm cool, I'm in Santa Monica. But no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I went to the core of it. I was driving anywhere.
Speaker 3: He came over at eleven PM to my empty ass apartment and we did mushrooms and it was fine.
Speaker 2: But even then I was like, God, this guy talks a lot.
Speaker 3: I was like, what a fucking podcast or you won't shut the fuck up. And then it went even further. He was like I didn't want to fuck with him because I was like, I've been doing too much lately.
Speaker 2: I cheated on the other nigga.
Speaker 3: I just went on a fucking trip with this other nigga from my DMS I don't know, and now I'm here with this nigga.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me just relax, give me like three licks of head and just stopped.
Speaker 3: Were like kissed a little. But I was like he was talking so much. He was like, you deserve me I'm a blessing. I was like, I literally in my head, I was like, I can't wait to tell Erica this shit. The whole time I was like, oh she right, damn want I need to tell her. I literally wanted to put it in my phone, like don't forget to tell her this. And I was like okay, and I think, yeah. We like kissed a little bit, like licked.
Speaker 2: His dick three times and I was like no, no, I don't need to do that, and he was like, just kept talking.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: So the next morning we woke up and he said, oh, I go to breakfast. I was like cool, we could go to this place around the corner from my house. Still, I was like, hey't wait to get away from him so I could call Erica. And then we go to breakfast and we go home live and we start talking and everyone's like, oh, this is the perfect match.
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 3: Happening and I was like, what are they talking about? And then he started talking and I was like, oh, I kind of like he is kind of smart. I was like, he's kind of nice son, and he paid for breakfast. I was like that was nice. Yeah, he like gave me his keys to his rent hoal and he was like, putting me on Instagram. I was like, oh, look'm putting me on Instagram, you know, but just love that ship.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna make me public? The most basic left? What the fuck? Wait? It's for better? Wait? And then he's like, do you want to go to the beach?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: And I was like here's the thing. It was like Saturday.
Speaker 3: I really didn't have shit to do except call Erica and talk shit. And he was like, now I kind of liked it. I was like, oh, he's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I was like fuck it.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, let's go back by my house and get my bathing suit. So I go get my bathing suit.
Speaker 2: We drive in the corvette to the beach, and before he pull up to this hotel, he's like, oh, my homegirl's in here. I was like, okay, me and the homegirl talking. We're like me and I Leanta like made out, I mean up some others friends. We get drunk on the beach. I'm like sitting on his face on Instagram for pretend. Like ah.
Speaker 3: Then I was like I want oysters. He's like, perfect, we can go get oysters. She takes me go get oysters.
Speaker 2: He pays. I'm like, he pays for me and this bitch. I'm like, oh my god. He's so nice. He's like, let's go to dinner. I'm like, but I don't have clothes. He's like, I'll take you to go get extra clothes.
Speaker 3: Me. No, right, So we go get the oysters. Orlando says he's gonna take my jacket to the hotel. As soon as Orlando walks away, the girl looks over at me at the table and goes So, me and Orlando have been fucking around for some time, but he won't really be committed, so I think he's trying to have a threesome or something. And I was like looking behind me, I was like what.
Speaker 2: I was like what.
Speaker 3: She got so serious. We were besties all day. He walked away for one second. She was like, yeah, we've been seeing each other, but he just won't commit to the time that I need to see him. And now this is us like rekindling it, and I think he's trying to have a three someome And I was like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was like, we don't mess around. I don't really know him like that. I just met him.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not trying to have it through some I'm like, it's all good, Like I thought she was gonna cut me, like I was trying to take her man, and I was like no, I was like, why did this nigga tell me he was this is a bit she fucked with because I was just thought we were all like lollygagging along. And second of all, what kind of dick is this nigga? Given out that this bitch was about to cut me at the dinner table. I was like, we were just best friends. And then the like lower level bitch of me was like, huh Now, I'm kind of curious because this bitch is really aggressive over this nigga. I was like, he must be doing something particular in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: So they planted a seed because she was like really got really, really serious. And so after that we went to dinner and I ubered home.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna go home because I wasn't trying to get caught in the crossfires of any threesomes that I wasn't trying to have. And he was like, I'm gonna come over after I dropped this bitch off, and I was like whatever.
Speaker 2: I went home. I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: He came to my house from Santa Monica, which is not like an easy drive. Banged on the door, but I didn't hear it, and he left and he was like, it's okay, I'll come back tomorrow. I was like, I'm so sorry. I fell asleep. He was like, it's cool, I'll come back after I leave San Diego. I was like whatever. I'm like, you're not going to go to San Diego. Come back to my house.
Speaker 2: He did. He did. He's like I'm back, I'm on my way. I was like, oh wow, he's really committed.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he was there for like four or five days, and every single day we saw each other, and like every day I was like, huh, I do come.
Speaker 2: He is kind of nice. He kept doing stuff for me. I was like, are you downtown? He's like yeah. I was like, can you pick up the shelf from Craigslist? He's like sure, got this, picked up this random.
Speaker 3: Shelf, made me food, bought food, and he's like, I want to take you on this mountain.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take you for a ride somewhere. I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: Took me to like this beautiful Topanga canyon and we like watched this moon set, we had sex and then he was like, I'm gonna give you one man's stand up. I was like, what, literally did an entire comedian stand up alone.
Speaker 2: On top of Tipanga Mountain outside of the car. Like I was like cracking up. I'm like this nigga. I was like, he's not weird, He's just an actor.
Speaker 4: Myself.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's not it's not too much, it's just his personality. I was starting to understand. I'm like, he's just a lot of characters.
Speaker 2: But I was also like kind of into it anyway.
Speaker 3: But the last day we had sex and Topanga Mountain, he made me a key and saltfish, which is the Jamaican national dish and everybody knows I like to eat. And by the time I dropped him off at the airport, I was like, do you want to go to Mexico next month?
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm playing Mexico next month with all my friends. You want to go?
Speaker 3: And he's like okay. I was like all right, and that was it, and I told Eric. I was like, I was gonna call you, tell you how much I didn't like him. But by the time I got a chance.
Speaker 2: To call you, I liked him already. She was like what. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm confused, but yeah, I like him, and he's coming to Mexico.
Speaker 1: Beautiful life star.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: And then when he got back to New York, he told me that he was seeing someone else and I was like, of course you are, because I could not just like a regular nigga. And I was like, well, how is she going to feel about you coming to Mexico. He's like, she's fine, it's not exclusive.
Speaker 2: I was like whatever.
Speaker 3: And then he asked me a week before the trip if the bitch could come to Mexico with us, and I was like, where is she going to sleep?
Speaker 2: He's like with us?
Speaker 3: I was like, this is when Erico was like, now it's time to put your foot down.
Speaker 2: I called Erica. Erica is my fucking wife. Hello, he's weird. Hello, false Lama like him. Hello. He asked me this crazy question. Tell him no bitch. So I was like, yeah, I thought about it. I don't think that's a good idea. Dah, nigga. I've never met this bitch in my life.
Speaker 3: You think you to bring a bitch, We're gonna be fucking a happy family. Yeah, So he came to Mexico, which was right after my Like I was in Mexico first, I had an epic acid experience. I had a break groundbreaking acid experience. And then he came and we had a really really really really magical bomb ass trip. It was like after covid DJA track was playing on the rooftop on New Year's Eve, there was fireworks, We're making out. We went on a fucking boat trip. Remember, it was like a sunset. Whales were just like right away, like riding next to.
Speaker 2: The boat, like remember, And we drove to Toto Santos, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We like stayed in a little tepee like and then I let Orlando poured his blood on my chest and put his initials. So I probably like put a curse on myself because I allowed this to happen, and then I was stuck like chuck.
Speaker 2: But after that, we came back from.
Speaker 3: Mexico after like a week of being together, not really knowing each other, and just went back to our regular lives. They were like hey, we were like we're gonna be bonded forever, but like I'll see you later, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: So nobody can treat me worse.
Speaker 2: And I treat you.
Speaker 3: You can fuck with whoever you want, just to make sure they treat you as good or better than I treat you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, that was good. Wow. And then what did I do? He was he was too far away, So I.
Speaker 3: Found a fake Muslim and I was like, you should move in, you and your dog. And it was very terrible moment. But I remember thinking this is not a good idea. But I had to do it. I just had something in me. Just had to do like the last toxic thing. I was like, I need to get this out of my system. I just got to do it. It's got to deal with somebody super toxic. And I did for like a strong six months.
Speaker 4: That was a very frustrating time for both of us.
Speaker 2: I was lying about it. He's like, what's going on with you? I was like, well, how did you deal with that? Because I knew you guys were still to well were you talking all the time or did this talking have to cease? Because Leprechaun was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was there and we were talking all the time.
Speaker 1: But then I would get like spans of like a week and a half, two weeks or like miss calls and then she would just pop up and be like, yeah, I'm at a hotel, big ass fucking dog and I'm like, why is that dog? Then he's like, well, this guy moved in two weeks, so.
Speaker 2: He's staying with me for a little bit. Yeah, but he's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Leave two weeks to go about it on here from him, she was like hey, and I'm like he's still there is and she's like, uh so, just fans of like on and off, like me, not hearing from her until like I think, like July and or around the summer, I started to hear from her work more consistently, and I'm like, is this nigga still around? She's like, no, no, he moved her out. He moved out, mind you. She came to see me and left him in the house.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened? No, he was, he was in La but he had moved out. But I was I did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm going to go see my other nigga, knowing he couldn't handle it, and then he did. He dumped me and I never We messed around for a little bit, but then one day I literally asked him to get the fuck out, and he never came back because God was like, and en, scene, are you done being talks bitch?
Speaker 2: And I was and then yeah.
Speaker 1: And a few months later we were in a relationship too when she saw that I was fucking somebody else and she was like, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: They said it online.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, you know, if you want this to change, then you're gonna have to commit to me.
Speaker 4: She was like, okay, so i'll get my way.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell me shut the fuck up. I was like, okay, I'll be your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Just to know other bitches could say that they fucked me online.
Speaker 3: I didn't want a lot of bitches saying they fucked the same person I fucked online. So I said, listen, either tell those bitches to shut the fuck up, or I'm gonna take my distance. He said I'm gonna be your boyfriend, and I said that works, and I'm still fucking other people. And he was fucking other people. He had like a whole sub relationship, so I really wasn't taking it very seriously.
Speaker 2: I was just like, yeah, that's my boot. And then we just continued to see each other. I went to New York, he came to La.
Speaker 4: Dangerously in love with Mila, like she was everything to me, and.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, yeah, we're cool, we go together whatever, and then we decided to go to Mexico for a month. And then in Mexico, I was like, Oh, this guy really does fuck with me. He really wants like he's really in a relationship with me. I guess I should be too.
Speaker 2: And now we're here, dear, Yeah, how did you know that you wanted like that, that she was you were dangerously in love with Jamila?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's just like things just kept coming up like and I would just respond certain ways. Like the first time I met her, she was like I'm a witch and I want you to know that, and I was like, yep, fine, that's I could take that. This is like I would have never said yes in any other moment. Nobody's ever told me they were a witch before, and my body just took to it positively. So things just like kept happening, like her even telling me, oh, you want to come to Mexico for a month, I was like I do. I don't know why, but I know I want to go. And then as things progressed, it's just like just looking at her, I was like, I really do like this woman. She is the like herself and it's such a weird thing that say, but she actually acts on herself and what she wants to do. And then meeting her friends, that's always like, yeah, Jamiala is gonna do what she wants when she wants to do it, And I'm like, that's my kind of woman. I am a man that does what I do. I want to do also, So just time goes by and then just like getting to know her and just seeing how like compatible we are, knowing what I've wanted in a woman for like so long, and then just like naturally just being like, yeah, you know, I want you to do these things. I want you to feel comfortable with your titties out and I don't feel away, and I want you to be comfortable sexually, and I want you to accept me because I had an only fans and shit like that. So it's like everything just all just mixed together. And then me losing the job, leaving my podcast and all these things, that's like, you know what, I think it's time for me to come to La and live with you.
Speaker 4: Look look, baby, it's a sign.
Speaker 3: I told you bitch, I let you have your titties out come in. I'm coming out my shit.
Speaker 2: Listen, Mila's prayer came true. You know, you know, see her had her prayer. Mela's prayer. We actually think we did an actual prayer was with Black Girl's text. We did. And I think one of those things was like I want a man that's let me have my titties out, like some of those things. I was gonna give me a mail female. Yeah, all those I think, yeah, you really, you really did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she had a godic experience when we were ready together and then she called me, She's like I did this, and I was like, well, how does it make you feel? I was happy. I was elated for her that she was just so happy.
Speaker 3: That was one thing I knew that like, wow, this is different than any other relationship I've been in because I could literally tell him anything and he wasn't gonna like attack me or dub me.
Speaker 2: I was like, so let me tell you what I did.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, okay, me, my friend, her boyfriend, another chick.
Speaker 2: We all. He's like, oh okay, then what happened? I was like, and then, well, I think because you guys are really friends. Yeah, you know that's like, that's like the foundation of your relationship is that you guys have been like brutally honest with one another from the beginning, and so like being in love, it feels easy, really interested.
Speaker 1: So bad when you're being so it's like we were magically honest with each other. It wasn't brutal.
Speaker 3: It was act I mean for some people it would be brutal. I mean the things that we have told each other. I don't think that's never been the case in any other relationship for me, you know, like I've never.
Speaker 2: Because we're people. We do some extreme ship compared to like the life of a square or normal. Everyone listening is like, wow, it's okay to be a square. Well, I don't think you're a square if you don't do all the ship you do.
Speaker 1: We square in the sense of like you stay in the bounds of like what a relationship should look like, or.
Speaker 2: You stay in the bounds of what your relationship, but you want your relationship. I'm not calling the square. I'm just saying we're a little wild.
Speaker 1: You are wild.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of wild and speaking of knowing each other really well and spending what's a copious amounts of time together? Big words, baby, I hope that's the right word. I want to do. I want to do this little this little question game we've played with all of our guests.
Speaker 1: I'm listen, you know right now this is the greatest podcast game has ever come out. I love this game so much.
Speaker 2: Listen to everyone created it in four minutes, much like everything in our business. Right off the.
Speaker 3: Cuff, I know, my teacher was like, are you gonna be able to move to the next level?
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know. I work well under pressure.
Speaker 3: For give me too much time, I might not perform.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: So let's start with Jamila. You're gonna ask me, I'm gonna ask you about Orlando. Okay, okay. So I asked Jamila and Orlando to answer some questions about each other and not, you know, cheat, to see how well they knew each other. So number one question, first question, Jamila, what is Orlando's favorite color? Orange? Correct? What is his overall pet peeve?
Speaker 3: I said not when people don't say please and thank you. I don't know if he'll agree with that, but like he gets super fucking irritated of me, or my eight year old daughter, don't say please and thank you like a Jamaican auntie.
Speaker 2: What is it crying babies on planes? Okay, that's everybody's pet peeve when it comes to you.
Speaker 3: That I'm messy, that I believe my ship places somewhat using my washcloth and towel.
Speaker 2: We got in a fight about this last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get me a towel with a rag.
Speaker 3: Now I think there's there're plentiful, we're not running low, And then he's.
Speaker 2: There are not in that cabinet. I was like, here you go. Okay, what is his childhood pet's name? He didn't have one. His animals shouldn't be pets. He doesn't believe animal shi pets? What what would he what would he say is wait? What would you say? What would you say? Is his best quality? What would he wait? What would say? You wrote these, bitch, you would think I would have spelled checked it. Since we've done this like four times now, what would he say? Is your best quality? My ability to know?
Speaker 4: What is his best quality?
Speaker 2: What is his best quality? His best quality is being adaptable people person Yeah, reading myself, listening, making people feel comfortable. Mm hmmm. What is his worst quality?
Speaker 3: I don't know big, moody patience, pretty patient though you're pretty patient.
Speaker 2: What is something he's most so instead of about money? Mm hmm you.
Speaker 1: What you say was done to you. That's slightly why I was okay with being your boyfriend. Also because like these niggas are not doing it. Niggas are sucking up nobody'shoting your right so.
Speaker 2: We can be the mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a pool around him, like a money pool. Oh what you mean, like we're putting in and who's going to put hands on her? Some of her axes? First?
Speaker 3: Perfect particular you guys are being recorded.
Speaker 2: It's fine. What is something that he is most he's accomplished that he is most proud of? Is uh? His business as a creative? You that he's what? What has he accomplished that he's most proud of.
Speaker 1: I had this moment in the fourth grade where I was like, I'm gonna spend every day trying to better myself so that when I find the woman I'm going to be with, she has nothing to complain about. So I've been like practicing every day. It's like a fourth grade to be this person.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went when we went to Mexico for a month, the book he brought for the vacation.
Speaker 4: Was every Man's Marriage.
Speaker 3: He brought every Man's Marriage as the like the vacation read.
Speaker 2: What is that book about? Like how that best husband Ever?
Speaker 1: It's basically about this Christian guy and he's talking about how is how his marriage was and how he wasn't being like a good Christian and in because of that, he wasn't being a good man and a good husband. And then at the end of every chapter, it's like a bunch of questions to like, uh, how did you feel about the chapter and.
Speaker 4: What you got from it?
Speaker 1: And I would like answer the questions like put a little bookmark in the book for every chapter. Adorable on this thirty day.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shut a tear. I was like, Wow, this is pretty serious. What is Orlando's biggest insecurity? I don't think he has any bad bitches, don't get insecure. I know it sounds about right. What would be a deal breaker in a relationship? In his relationship lying close, being ignored?
Speaker 1: I've actually ended a relationship because of that.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like like someone doesn't answer the call?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: In person? So we were in person. We were having a conversation.
Speaker 1: She was like packing to travel to go somewhere. And as I'm like it was a conversation about her relationship, and as she's like actively packing, she's also like ignoring me because I'm saying it loud enough she could hear me, or like right in front of each other. And then so I said, oh word. So I started to get dressed, and as she's packing, by the time like I walked out her apartment, we were a relationship. And by time I got downstairs, we were broken up. And then she called me. She's like, did you just leave the apartment? And I'm like yeah, And also we're not together anymore.
Speaker 2: Damn, I don't don't ignore him.
Speaker 3: He almost hated me when that guy moved in and I was not answering those phone yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Lines. Where does he like to grocery? Stop shop? Now, Ralphs? No, Where did the fuck do you grocery shop?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Where do any stores with Jamaican groceries? The Bombay Indians.
Speaker 4: Market, It's like not far from here.
Speaker 2: I was. I think I've heard you go there. You know where it is.
Speaker 3: It's the it's in the fucking remember the trainer that stopped training us because we.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do Did I remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, nothing, I remember seeing that market favorite favorite musical artist of all time, Luther Vandros No you love no Tendy pendergrass Yep, what is the old fucking I know? He is a aunty for real? He is what God we gotta insert I guess we already inserted it once. But that fucking when we went to go see Patti LaBelle his fucking face watching Patty? What is his guilty pleasure?
Speaker 3: Eating anything that I cook? Eating when I eat? Guilty pleasure eating.
Speaker 2: When you eat? Isn't that when you're Is that called dinner?
Speaker 4: Because all the starch eating and stuff like.
Speaker 2: Guilty pleasure the Bad Boys Club give.
Speaker 1: Me is the most disgusting thing. I can't stop. I watched two other episodes.
Speaker 2: When You're what who zeus? Did you use?
Speaker 1: No? No? Sorry you when you left to go to Costa Rica? Watch two episodes.
Speaker 2: What is his favorite porn category? Anal DDP or some shitp anal compilation? Yeah, I mean something like that. How old were you? How old was he when he lost his virginity? Twelve lower nine nine? I don't know, Oh, oh where was it? He doesn't know, He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Where it was.
Speaker 2: How did you not know.
Speaker 1: It's years old?
Speaker 2: That's very young. Yeah, the girl was like twelve.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, she's like eleven twelve, Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: It was, very young, Like, how did you know where to put it?
Speaker 4: Then she told him, great coach.
Speaker 2: What moment did you know that you loved her? What moment did he know that he loves me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bacalar, I loved the other.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mexico, in Mexico.
Speaker 4: It was in Mexico on the boat.
Speaker 2: A moment when you when you did too many mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Oh, when the fireworks on the top of the d.
Speaker 2: J A strack, the fireworks.
Speaker 3: We kissed, when the count is all like within like a few days after creating your blood blonde, after I allowed him to put his blood on my chest. That makes sense. What is his biggest fear losing me?
Speaker 2: Yes? And also poverty. I know it's gonna be one of the other, like being poor.
Speaker 3: Poverty is like I've never heard of, like poverty, this poor poverty.
Speaker 2: Mine too, babes ship.
Speaker 3: What is your biggest fite poverty? What is his favorite sex position from the back or.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, finished that one where I put my leg here and.
Speaker 4: Here like like we're scissor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I just think doggy. Well, my legs are closed. Mela, I'm the position. You're his favorite? Are you trying to do this for Clout?
Speaker 4: Very sensitive about you. The biggest is losing you.
Speaker 2: Would he prefer to save or spend money? Spend save, but I end up spending. Who is this celebrity crush fucking a lot of really? Yeah? And someone else though too, I don't know the other one, Ari Lennox.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, Lotto was the woman in my dreams I never had a crush on and I had a dream that I just went on a regular ass date with Lotto and I woke up and I was like, she's she's actually kind of cute.
Speaker 4: And I had a crush on her. Ever since, Wow, I do like her.
Speaker 2: She's wraps have grown on me a lot over the last three months. How does he feel about non monogamy? Oh, he's he's with it, he says, sure. Tiring. It's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Energy when you do non monogamy, like right with intention and care and not just like oh I just want like a bunch of people that are into me. Like it is tiring. It takes a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: Were you non monogamous in all of like most of your relationships?
Speaker 4: No, it's my first nonogamous.
Speaker 2: You, Mila were, and it wasn't triggering at all for you because you're not jealous. No, you don't have any like tiny inkling of any sort of jealousy position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like I don't get jealous about the things that usually I get jealous about, things like me getting up attention. Are you getting somebody else more attention than me? That's what I'm justus about, not you fucking somebody else or doing things.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you could open up your relationship now that it's been closed for however long it's been closed? Me or him?
Speaker 4: Either can can and I?
Speaker 1: Or what it? Yes? Are we going to its? Like? I don't think we really necessary?
Speaker 2: No, that's not happening. Only group three shut up? I'm you shut them'll tell them what you shut the fuck up. I don't even know what's a group threesome.
Speaker 4: Like group three somes, not single threemes, just group three.
Speaker 3: There will be no when I made no group three somemes at any hotels, bitch, and no more than five shots of tequila to ensure that never happens.
Speaker 2: What is his favorite memory of your relationship The fireworks? Yeah, twenty one New Year's kiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when we were kissing. We were on strooms were wild, and it was so great. Everything was colorful. Remember how beautiful everything was. And as we're kissing, I was holding her up and I opened my eyes and this firework goes off behind her head while we're kissing.
Speaker 2: Small it was pretty magical ship, you remember. I was very yard. I had my own magical experience. I'm pretty sure we made out. Everybody made Yeah, make out with us, You make out with us.
Speaker 4: Let's make out at the beach.
Speaker 2: We hadn't been at the house in a long time. It was it was like our first time we'd heard live music with a person in front of us playing it for like a year, where like we and we were close to a track, like we were in front of his DJ. But I have I don't think I've ever danced that hard ever ever. I never danced that hard in my life. I was like sweating. I remember being out of breath, but I couldn't stop. So much fun. It was so much sparkle scir I was like a kid at Disneyland on four hundred pounds of candy. I was like, this is the best day every it was. It was, it was fucking amazing. Was no I will ever forget that trip.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 2: What do you wish that Mela saw more in herself? What does he wish that you saw more in yourself?
Speaker 3: Like being a boss bitch, like a bossy, like dominant, like power move bitch that she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need to be scared to make decisions. I can't make any decisions. You gets annoyed, Which where are we going make the decision? Right?
Speaker 1: Her other thing is like not making a decision, but like suggesting the decision, like they're.
Speaker 3: Getting mad if I don't like it, Like why the fuck did we do this, bitch? Because you didn't decide.
Speaker 1: But yeah, your boss and your decisions are great and even if they're bad, I'm going to be here to help you out of them.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be scared to make the decisions.
Speaker 2: Thank you, babe.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love this. Okay, now it's your turn, Orlando perfect.
Speaker 1: Why are you staring?
Speaker 2: What you know? I'm reading this and I'm like, do I know anything about my Jesus Christ. What is Jamila's favorite color?
Speaker 4: Green and black?
Speaker 2: What is her overall pet peeve?
Speaker 1: Her overall pet peeve is, Oh, scraping on a plate?
Speaker 2: Close, tapping unnecessary noises? Yeah, I hate scraping. You want two kids? Okay, pet peeve? When it comes to.
Speaker 4: You, do I do?
Speaker 1: That's a scraping on plates? Or like when I blow snad on my nose?
Speaker 2: I hate hate that too. Wait what he.
Speaker 3: Does this fucking disgusting thing where he literally will just be like I would hold on like inside, like indoor, no, like on a hike, Like, just don't do that.
Speaker 2: No one needs to see that. That's not it. That's one that should be on their that. I forgot about that. Not cleaning his hairs out of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh you really don't like that. I well, you only mentioned it from times like I.
Speaker 2: Say it like twenty times. Your hair is fucking everywhere. It sheds everywhere everywhere. What is his childhood pet's name or what is her childhood pets name? He's not gonna know this.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna but it was a dog.
Speaker 2: Though he wrote something Juann, didn't you name?
Speaker 4: Did you have only one or more than one?
Speaker 2: One only one. What would what would you say is her best What would she say is her best quality?
Speaker 1: Her best quality is that it's something about people like he was something people pleasing. Yeah, empathy, empathy, empathy for people. I hate that ship.
Speaker 4: They don't want to fuck with you.
Speaker 2: The driver is trying to find us. Don't cancel it. He's almost Remember she did that in New Orleans? Is that New Orleans? He came through. He was like, thanks for being patience my first time driving.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's cool, not these motherfuckers you.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's coming. I'm like, hell, if you make a left, I was so easy to make a left on shoes.
Speaker 4: She never been on.
Speaker 2: You gotta have face in people? What is what is her worst what is his way? What is her worst quality?
Speaker 1: Your worst quality is you think? Your worst quality your decision making? Taking a long to get dressed.
Speaker 2: I don't take long to get dressed.
Speaker 4: Oh how messy you are?
Speaker 2: No, none of those things. Damn speaking without thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's you do that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I say ship. Probably shouldn't have said it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there was at Erica's dinner. You're about to say sound I was like, no, what what were doing it was an awkward sounds like m mmmm.
Speaker 2: What is something she's most sensitive about?
Speaker 1: Her child? The podcast?
Speaker 3: Everything personally, everything everything personal, everything, personal ships, personal.
Speaker 2: Anything personal to me? What has she accomplished that she's most proud of, this podcast and motherhood? What is her biggest insecurity? I don't know if he's gonna give us.
Speaker 4: I don't know breaking out.
Speaker 3: I've accepted that I was gonna set my scan.
Speaker 2: I'm accepted that spelling terribly. Oh yeah, you spelled terribly right.
Speaker 4: How were we supposed to know? If you keep spelling things right?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, text has saved me. What would be a deal breaker in your relationship with her or any relationship?
Speaker 1: Another baby?
Speaker 4: Well another.
Speaker 1: If I had a baby.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought, like that I'm pregnant. I'm out.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you did this to me.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it. Uh physical abuse or verbal Oh right, I forgot about the baby thing that would be done to every time I tell him, He's like, you don't have unconditional love for me. I was like, I guess not the baby. I think he has a baby on me.
Speaker 3: I was like, probably, He's like, I would stay with you. I was like you can buy my belly from another nigga.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I would just wait till it happens.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, where does Jamila like to grocery? I mean, where does her wait? Where does meal like to grocery shop?
Speaker 1: Rolpse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basic instacart? What's her favorite musical artist of all time?
Speaker 1: Damn? You like a lot of music? I was gonna say, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought he was cool and jay I was.
Speaker 4: Like, what, I don't think I'm gonna get this on? What is it?
Speaker 2: Prince?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I ain't got no money. You don't really listen to Prince I love him though, you.
Speaker 4: Listen to a lot of indie music I am.
Speaker 2: I'm probably probably think I'm very boring Indian music like indie like I don't know. I like chill music. That's like music come to my home? And do you like this? What is her guilty pleasure? I don't even know what I wrote.
Speaker 1: Your guilty pressure is? What do you feel good?
Speaker 2: I don't really feel guilty about this. I don't know why I brought that?
Speaker 1: Was it our?
Speaker 4: Is it our late night? Like role playing?
Speaker 2: No? I don't feel Can you stop now?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know that food. I was gonna say starch too. I don't think you you feel guilty eating no fucking out.
Speaker 2: I met a Thanksgiving dinner last night for no reason. What is her favorite porn category?
Speaker 1: Uh? I just said it was lesbians? Is like something with not heterosexuals? Oh? Or is just now and something that heterosexual? Gay men?
Speaker 4: It might be gay men or two women.
Speaker 2: You've never seen me watch lesbian porn?
Speaker 4: Ever't you watch porn?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I don't really watch porn.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, no, no, no, stepbrother and like, oh yeah, that is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised. That's not I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's the wrong mms.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna let that girl threesome. How old was she when? How old was she when she lost her virginity? And where was she?
Speaker 4: You're like fifteen sixteen?
Speaker 1: At home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: So what moment did you know?
Speaker 2: What moment did she know that she loved you?
Speaker 1: After Mexico? After a trip in Mexico? It was it later before.
Speaker 2: During baccolara on mushrooms? No, that's wrong, okay, well that's what you wrote.
Speaker 1: You love me?
Speaker 2: Wait before that I think, I, uh wait, what's the question. What moment did you know you loved him? I met when I dropped you off at the airport at Eliet. How much did we get? I thought that was I read it wrong. I read it wrong.
Speaker 4: The first week, Oh wow, I didn't you know you loved him?
Speaker 2: The first week we said, we told each other we loved each other. That week had sex, like I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: To read this conversation like, you know, people like us, it's okay for us to say I love you because we just have so much love to give.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I know I love people, just mean I'm in love with them, and you're like same, and so I think we took that as a green light to be like I love you.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: But the Baccalar it was part of the thirty days in Mexico.
Speaker 2: I think I knew that it was.
Speaker 4: It was like this is a person.
Speaker 1: That's when. That's what we knew in Baccala.
Speaker 2: She's getting married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is her biggest fear?
Speaker 1: Her biggest fear is, Wow, it's your biggest fear? I don't know, wrote I don't know what your biggest fare is.
Speaker 4: I don't know losing family.
Speaker 2: Death is someone I love. Favorite sex position?
Speaker 1: Uh, either when she's laying flat on her stomach or doggy style from.
Speaker 2: The back or hetero scissor. I've never heard of heterosis. What herois?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: You want to China.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: It's like this, but we're on the bed, so it's flats. Were like kind of like scissoring.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you can really get in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, whatever you do during scissoring, you're doing it. But does it dick in you? Now?
Speaker 2: Is that how? Bitch? And scissors backwards like this? I mean, I don't know. I'm not a love their formal lesbian.
Speaker 4: It's like this, this is one too.
Speaker 2: Oh god it okay, I's gonna love that perfect.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's for Patreon, epic physician, go to Patreon.
Speaker 2: What would you? Okay? Would she? Which would Mila prefer to save or spend money?
Speaker 1: Spend?
Speaker 2: Spend when I have enough saved? Who is her celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Her celebrity cush is Janna?
Speaker 2: No, I let him go. I don't think his body is nice enough. Got it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So who is it?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Who is it? I said?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, you're not gonna guess again, Jason Momoa.
Speaker 3: Oh he's not a celebrity, but that guy from my Instagram stories, the witchy man.
Speaker 2: The witchy man with the witchy wife. Yeah yeah, building Akia. How does Mila feel about non monogamy?
Speaker 1: Not anymore?
Speaker 2: If it works for you, great, doesn't exactly work in mine? Evil ass last them. If for all people listening, if you go back four years of just our content and us all saying that we will, monogamy is not for us, four years straight, solid like relentless, no monogamary over here.
Speaker 3: Look at this, Look at this pitch called transformation. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Bring on the monogamy, have the plate of it.
Speaker 2: Favorite memory in your relationship, her favorite memory in that relationship.
Speaker 1: Mexico in twenty twenty one. The New Year's either New Year's or on the boat.
Speaker 2: No baccoalare mushroom. I didn't mean to write, yeah I met that for that, Yeah, bacala, what does she wish you saw more of than yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I am. I already see her a great I am.
Speaker 4: It's very hard when you call yourself a blessing. It's very hot. I don't know that I can accomplish things.
Speaker 2: How intelligent, driven and talented you are.
Speaker 1: That is true. I do wish I saw that myself.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Guys. You guys have really well, pretty good.
Speaker 4: I know each other really well for unmarried couple.
Speaker 2: Marriage detect dictates whether or not you some pe married people and we shut up. Some married people do not know each other that well. But that's all I have to say about that. It's true, that's true. Should we should we put this on our patreon.
Speaker 3: If you're thinking about getting married, first ask your husband these questions.
Speaker 2: Should you go put these questions on Patreon?
Speaker 3: And then you can go and see how much you know your partner and then you can cry or be happy. No, I think these are like, I think these are questions that are not that crazy, but like you don't always think to ask even like your dogs, your partner's dog as a child, or like yeah, and also like what you wish you partner saw more of than him or herself. Yeah, because like you almost get scared to tell them too, because it makes them it could make them feel like obviously insecure, they're not enough of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy to get defensive in that kind of moment, But I.
Speaker 2: Think it's an opportunity for like to come together and kind of get to know each other more and like be able to dive deeper into these questions to bring you guys closer together.
Speaker 1: I love learning new things about Mila, and I love when she tells anythings I always tell her, like, I can only love you more the more I get to know about you, Like we're already at that point where it makes no sense not to tell me something because whatever you tell me, I'm going to find out more, and like whatever details I have of you, like I can now.
Speaker 4: React to that detail and a loving, accepting way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing a lot of talking.
Speaker 3: You do a lot of talking, as you can imagine living together and talking so much together.
Speaker 2: Really, it's been really good, though, I'm I.
Speaker 3: Have come a long way transformed my comfort levels. Commitment is not something that I have Like it's been easy for me to like, I think it's something I really wanted, but commitment seems so like distant that I.
Speaker 2: Kept it that way.
Speaker 3: But you've made it very easy and comfortable to transition into this space. And I feel really confident that you're my person and that I can tell you anything, and you can tell me anything and so, and you've adapted into stepdaddy really well, yeah, how has that been for you?
Speaker 4: An adjustment?
Speaker 1: It's an adjustment of like knowing that you really shouldn't be petty to a child or.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so happy that you admitted it. You are petty. Sometimes I'm like, am I like breaking up a sibling fight? Orlando?
Speaker 3: I was like, Orlando, you're thirty one years fucking old. Can you fucking stop like to be an adult?
Speaker 2: I don't know me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Luna can be. She's got a mouth on her and sometimes when she like gets into that sa moe and just be like mmmmm, all right, that's fine. You can say that, but guess just know that later on certain things are going to happen for you.
Speaker 2: It's been challenging.
Speaker 3: It's not challenging, get we all get along well, but it is challenging because it's an adjustment. And like, yeah, Orlando can be a little petty and Luna's a child, so I'm like, you gotta stop. And also, you know, children are mean, and I'm like, okay, they're mean. Like she's inconsistent, she's not gonna love you today, and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Is always funny when we're like I come to her defense because Mili will be yelling at her, and now I'll go to meel and be like me, you need to stop yelling at her. She's a child, And then she'll look at me like, don't tell my mom what to do.
Speaker 2: Here's a lot of ganging up on you. Let me talk to you being a little harsh. I'm like, I'm the fucking mom. I've been doing this. Shit's like, try not to react.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna just take a step back right now because maybe I'm a little irritated and now you're adding to my irritation.
Speaker 1: There are times where I was like, step back and looking like family, that's what black family does.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. It's hard.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know this is a lot for a lot in general, for anyone to step into a situation where there's a child and there's a household and things happen a certain way, and I'm sure you grew up a completely different way than I'm raising Luna, and so there's things that are like and it's even for me for like taking there being a second person to like reprimand in ways like he was like trying to make her eat her vegetables last night, and I was like eating her vegetables, She's like she needs to eat them, and I was like, this is not even a thing in my house, Like I don't even do that, like chill out. This bitch is everything. And I was like trying to respect his wishes, like okay, but it is. But I appreciate you being patient because at first I was like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Do you want to leave? Are you going to go running for your aunt's house, that house that you were going to stay at. Do you want to leave yet?
Speaker 1: But I think it's beautiful that like a lot of the way that you parent is how I would have like parented anyway, or like ideals or like certain way we go about things, like I would have done it this way anyway. So it makes it easier to like maneuver into a space of like parenthood. And when you put I already put myself in the mentality of like, oh I want a family or I want things to like happen with you anyway, just like me being your boyfriend, it's like, oh, I want to be with Mela. I want to take care of Mila. Once I started telling myself these things, when it came to like being like a father, now it's like it was easy. It's like before I even uh when the first week when I came to to La and she asked me to go pick up things for Luno, It's like, yeah, sure I got it. I got the shelf and he's not there, but I'll go back anytime you need me to. It's like, whatever she needs, you.
Speaker 3: Have that I wanted to adapted well into our household and Luna's too. Even the other day, she wrote, I wouldn't lay down with her because I'm an adult and have shit to do, which is this is the thing every night, fucking line.
Speaker 2: Can you lay down with me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: No, can Orlando lay down me? I'm like, girl, just go lay down. She wrote. She's been writing notes on the door, like you care about Orlando more than me.
Speaker 3: It hurt my feelings. I was like, what is this? I was like, do you believe that? She's like, I'm like, this is what you write at night, like in your room, but like you know, just trying to manage the time and make sure they you know, they're good we have a very very good household, happening situation family.
Speaker 4: Literally, we have a very square family.
Speaker 2: She told me that.
Speaker 3: They're like, I don't like when Orlando. Sometimes Orlando is mean to me. He bullies me, and I don't like it. I was like, are you always nice to Orlando? I was like, did you just say that to hurt his feelings? Just like I love I love Mommy Daddy, I love Ivy and Erica's on my car. I was like, you know, love Orlando no, because he's mean. I was like, are you trying to be like you're trying to be mean right now? And I was like, you can't be mean to him because I'm five minutes you're gonna ask him for something.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm sorry, I didn't put you on my list.
Speaker 1: She's like, I love you. It's just that I love them most.
Speaker 3: That's not really an apology, but okay.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, very interesting. Yeah, well I love it, and I love you guys, and I love Orlando, and I love that you've been able to fill this just fill my friend with so much love and security and safety and be literally the man of her dreams, like for real, Like she literally asked for you, and then poof, you were there. You were always there. But like I think she just couldn't really fully all the way see it or accept it.
Speaker 4: Okay, she had to see me in person, she had to.
Speaker 2: Do some time, She had to like twenty two more toxic things first. Just get it out real quick.
Speaker 4: I did toxic things to do before.
Speaker 1: Being with her.
Speaker 2: Fucking other toxic nigga. Move the toxic nigga in. Move the toxic nigga and his toxic dog in. Get slapped up a little bit. It's not a laughing matter.
Speaker 3: I know, you know, you know I laugh at uncomfortable things. Things are not laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do appreciate you. And I also I kind of knew because Erica was like.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna get married, and I was like, I am huh, I'm like, this is it right, this is it?
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, if Erica said it, she must I knew. I knew it. But now that Erica said it, it's not me being the fucking sound of voice of reason.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's what's been making it a lot more real. It's like when we go out and we we people see us together, They're just like, how long have y'all been together? Y'all are really good together. Y'all look so beautiful, and we get it every single time to go out. So it's like, oh, we know from ourselves, but also from like outside where there's strangers or friends that everybody can When.
Speaker 3: Your friends work with your partner and they mesh well in your friend group, then it's pretty clear.
Speaker 2: This is your person.
Speaker 3: Like I think for my friends too, They're like, didn't think it was like a reality for me to have a person that would accept me.
Speaker 2: They're like, we can't believe. They're like, wow, this is my single friends.
Speaker 3: Like how this bitch get a nigga before me? This tittied up bitch? Like what the fuck? We didn't see this coming? I could see in everybody's face, So I can't you found something wilder than you.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh, your friends be telling me too. They were like, oh, yeah, I'm kind of wild. They've be telling me, like, you know, it's so great because Jamila, we you knowed so concerned. It's very special, very unique individual. We just did it.
Speaker 4: You know. It takes somebody strong.
Speaker 2: I'm not strong, very secure in their manhoodness. No, it's true It's true. It does take someone really strong. I mean even for me too, I think, I mean not me and Mila are different, but you know, I think that most men, especially with what we do every week, it could be very challenging. And I know it's challenging for them. And you know, I think that Orlando, you are like the perfect piece that was missing from this puzzle of our little tribe. And you're so supportive and not just to Mela, but to everyone in the whole group and making sure that everyone feels comfortable and happy and checking in and really like making an effort to like get to know the people in our friend group. Like I think that's really unique.
Speaker 4: And I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you for that. I love you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saving me from my wholeness, saving her from the streets.
Speaker 3: Thank you for saving me from the streets. Now I'm like, I do not want to go back. Please God, don't put me back in the streets. Gott whatever you do.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know nothing about that single life, nothing child. Help you. I have no vice, girl, But let girl, I don't know. They don't copy paste them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Your friend was like, Orlando, what do they make more of you.
Speaker 2: I was like, just come over and get some cuddles.
Speaker 3: Actually was like, he's he's our community husband. I was like, he's the tribe's husband, the tripe husband, trib husband.
Speaker 2: Well we pulled some cards. Oh yeah at the beginning of the episode. And Orlando, I think you pulled the pacle. No you you did? Okay?
Speaker 1: Pentacles of.
Speaker 2: Being number one aces.
Speaker 1: Number one is the beginning and it was on the top of the deck too.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: It looks like a like an opening. It almost looks like those arches that you walk through when you're married.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is it. The water in the background. I can't wait to see what this says.
Speaker 2: Sorry, biddyous trip and y'all shout out to bitty Tarot. That's giving. Actually, don't shout out to bittty Taro because they're not paying us. We've been we've been reading boards for words. I only haven't emailed them yet. We're gonna email them. Can someone email, actually shout out to them. Sorry, I'm just kidding, all right. So Ace of Pentacles a new financial or career opportunity.
Speaker 1: I need it.
Speaker 2: Manifestation abundance, uh, the A Pentacles like the other aces of the Tarot, represents new beginnings, opportunities, and potential, and as a Pentacles card, these new bees gettings correlate to the material world, finances, wealth, career, physical health, and manifestation of your goals. You may receive a new job, offer an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you'll have a chance to begin an idea to fruition m No matter the occasion, the Ace of Pentacles heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation, but it is not a free ride. As with all aces in the tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavor, but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you. The Ace of Pinnacle also symbolizes wealth, not just for your bank account, but in a holistic sense as well. You may discover opportunities to generate a new source of income or receive financial gift or windfall, or you may have a chance to create wealth in a broader sense, Happiness, fulfillment, potential and love. The ace signifies abundance in all areas of your life. Enjoy it, feel blessed and deserving of everything that comes your way. I feel that, I feel very full.
Speaker 1: I receive that because I'm very big on like being like mentally wealthy and emotionally wealthy as much as like financial. So yeah, I do accept that.
Speaker 2: And with the conception of your new podcast.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, and then I'm starting this new podcast. By the time this episode comes out, I should have like maybe three or four episodes out already.
Speaker 2: So go check out menaj Minds will put the link in this episode description and check out Orlando's new podcast.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for people to hear it.
Speaker 2: Can you give people like a little like insight on what it's about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically I started therapy right around the time where I was like moving to LA.
Speaker 2: Why just start therapy, babe, because two reasons.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I started therapy because around the time where I was like transitioning to move to LA, I was going through like a very deep depressive moment. And the other reason was because Mila said that I have to do one year of therapy before we get married, so that's mandatory. But yeah, starting this therapy session and like just talking to my therapists and him telling me like, you know, you have a very like unique mind and the way you go about things is very like dope. And I was like, you know what, let's start making like recording this. And I wanted to record it so people can hear what a real therapy session sounds like from a black man, but also what professional advice within that session or that coaching sounds like. And so we would do those and then I would make podcast episodes out of that, so we can, let's say, if we talk about generational trauma, then I'll like have a guest on a separate episode and we could talk about that and expand on that, and my therapist would do the same, So you would get an episode from some a point of view of somebody in therapy, but also get an episode from a therapist themselves.
Speaker 4: And it's Menaje.
Speaker 1: Minds is like the intermingling between the journey of healing wellness and therapy and just down this journey, I'm going to be doing like different types of therapy, different types of things that will heal you in wellness, like spirituality, fitness, like whatever it is. And so I can't wait to like start this journey and like have everybody like be in on it and just like be helpful if you want to and heal.
Speaker 2: I think men really need that and need to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm really especially black men.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and it comes at an important time where like I feel like black people know about just talk therapy, but there's just so many different ways that you can go about like down this journey of like wellness and healing.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited for it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Boom, I'm excited for you. And then Mila pulled the Seven of Wands right challenge competition, protection, perseverance. After the success of the Six of wanes, you are now in an enviable position and are being challenged by others who want to take your place. You worked hard to get where you are, but some people covet what you have and are prepared to fight you for it. Bitch, don't come for me, bitch, so I'll be right there. Bitch, you try it right, I dare you. You don't have two witches pool going. Okay, while it's flattering, they while it's flattering that they strive for your success. It also makes for a tense and competitive environment because you need to protect what you've earned and must continuously prove yourself. It's a sad fact of life, but the more visibility you have as a leader in your field and the bigger your audience, the more likely it is that you will need to grapple with this kind of pressure. Others see your success and will either challenge your point of view or want to take you down. God, I was just trying to give me anxiety. What the when? When seven of one's appears in a tarot reading, expect to see an increase in haters, trolls, and people who disagree with you. You know, we're publishing a book. You will need to secure your territory and fight for what you stand for. You may also want to engage a lawyer or loyal support team who can defend you from any possible threat. The seven of wands may appear when you hold a contentious point of view or wish to voice your opinion in a public forum. Be ready to support your argument and back yourself up. I don't think you have any problem doing that. Stand firm in your conviction. No, don't have a problem doing that of what you believe and why, so that others do not topple you from your mountain of self belief. The seven and wands can also mean a challenge to success of a creative project from an external source. Someone or something may get in the way of you being able to pursue your goals and dreams. While it appears to block your path forward, You can overcome this obstacle by drawing upon your strong self confidence, self belief, and continual self improvement. Establish clear boundaries and then protect them so that others do not mess with you. Hold your ground, take a stand, and defend your position at all costs. Okay to PAF A body spot on the audience is growing. Are gonna come for you? AKA, fucking what is it called lipstick alley?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: It's lipstick alley? Oh my goodness, got to stop looking over there. Fucking Chelsea message me this morning, like I just found this thing on that girl. Don't look, don't look, just.
Speaker 2: Like trying to log in and talk back. I was like, don't, oh my goodness, Oh my gosh. Well, I think it's just a matter of just being aware of like your surroundings, the people that you keep and just being really secure and self aware of what you say and what you believe and standing on it.
Speaker 3: I don't really have a problem with that, and I know how I feel, and it's like, my dick, if you think you're gonna come for me about my opinion, so.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I mean, I do get anxiety about like our book coming out and that we're growing and that people are going to.
Speaker 3: Talk shit, but also people are evil and bored and miserable, and mostly people are supportive. And if you don't like me, turn the channel. Amen's super easy. Is that it for today in my life? I think so well, thank you Orlando, Orlando for coming to join us, my love, my future husband. I got fitted for a wedding ring size last week.
Speaker 2: You guys, so just know that's I got to send you. Just know that it's a wife on the way wife. I'll be the ring bearer. I never saw that, Like I.
Speaker 3: Knew I wanted it, but I didn't really see it being coming to like real I couldn't visualize it in real time. So doing shit like that, I'm like, wow, I was not really trying to marry bitch.
Speaker 1: Would you tell people when uh we got together on Instagram because like, I hated Instagram couples, but now I am one, ha I did.
Speaker 3: They used to really make me sick, but I'm like, let's try not. I tried to post too much, but I'm like, fuck, it's my turn. Fucking look at this happiness.
Speaker 2: Bitches, I found my parson.
Speaker 3: You're gonna stop following me? Yeah, but thank you, my love. You have healed me in many ways. And I didn't think that someone could wrangle in this wild woman that I am. So I appreciate you finding me, my wild lever, and I'm really excited to see the journey that we go on and how we grow and how our relationship helps us grow individually.
Speaker 1: And I can't wait to have this relationship where I take care of you. Go on, my true water bearer, like energy, contain and hold you and take care of you.
Speaker 2: You're to take care of me. I love you too. Where can the people find you? Orlando?
Speaker 1: You can find me anywhere on social media at w H Underscore Orlando Roy. You can find the brand new beautiful podcast minaj A min m e n A g e A m I n.
Speaker 4: D all right to us.
Speaker 1: But you can find that anywhere you listen to podcasts or and on YouTube. And we have a Patreon and you can still sign up to my Only Fans Onlyflans dot com, Backslash, wh Underscore Orlando.
Speaker 2: Do you still have an only Fans Yeah? I mean I know you have it, but like, are you putting new content on there?
Speaker 4: You know I put stuff on there?
Speaker 2: Where am I atay? Yeah? And you guys know where to find us. We'll link everything this episode description. Make sure you go check out the retreat. The retreat is coming. We're going to Costa Rica. We have two dates. Come alone, bring your girlfriend, do whatever you want, but just come. Don't miss it. We're doing some magical ship in the jungle, natal chart readings, medicine, medicine if you want, or meals, relaxation, massages.
Speaker 3: Yoga, weed, exploring this beautiful, beautiful jungles of Costa Rica, going on beach trips.
Speaker 2: It's like the ultimate girls trip. So click the link in this episode description and follow the Good Fibe Retreat to get the deets and we'll see you next week. I love you, Bye bye bye Las